Reviews of Hôtel France Eiffel 3 stars

6.2

5.7

5.6

5.6

Read more- opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Location and friendly staff

Very small rooms and the elevator didn’t work and was extremely small anyways. The stairs were never narrow and almost impossible to get our stroller up. The room didn’t look anything like the pictures. It was very plain and you can’t control the temperature

Location and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

Brilliant

Radiator didnt turn off so the room was constantly hot and there was no way to prop the window open whilst locked.

Proximity to attractions, easy walk to shops and high streets, good staff, quiet road at night to dleep.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

Definitely a good place for position but very bad place for several things.

Shuttle Service was down, pics and reality are different, air-dryer was down (and they gave us an external, alright), wi-fi is really poor, elevator was broken (impossible to get at 3rd floor with children or wheelchair, for example), value for money is absolutely to forget

Position is really awesome, clean service is ok, door service 24/7 is real

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

The location was good with many little restaurants and close...
    • Standard Single Room

The room and bathroom was small, I could hardly fit into the shower. But the worst thing was the internet it was so slow that I felt as if I was back in 1990 with dial up. Less then 0.3 MbPS, I couldn’t even open my emails. If on business the this is the wrong hotel.

The location was good with many little restaurants and close to my venue where I needed to go

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Travelers, if you’re looking for a modern hotel this is not...

The showers need a shower curtain or longer barrier. Water seemed to get on the floor pretty easily. If you do renovations to the rooms, I’d suggest more outlets (preferably near the bedside tables to charge your cell phone or other devices). Also, since a lot of people are travelers they do like to have a safe to store money, passports, and other important documents. Possibly adding a small safe in the closet would be helpful! Stock mini bar daily. We actually drank most of the stuff in our mini bar and you hadn’t received a shipment to restock

Travelers, if you’re looking for a modern hotel this is not the Best Western, Hilton, or a Marriott. This hotel is historic and cozy. So if you’re looking for spacious, glamorous, or are a high-maintenance traveler you may want to look elsewhere. My husband and I got the same exact room pictured (red wall), although the bathroom is slightly different but similar concept. Our room, towels, bed, bathroom were all very clean. There is a mini bar with sodas, water and some alcohol for a pretty reasonable price (2,50 euros each). The elevator is small and my husband and I went up separately with our luggage but fit comfortably when we were just going out and about. The lift was in working order the entire time we were there (Monday-Friday). The hotel is getting some updates as they were doing some construction and painting while we were here but they weren’t loud and it didn’t disturb us. We had a great time. Great location! There is a small grocery store on the corner, the restaurant pizza di Napoli’s is excellent, and a cafe right below the hotel! Also, it’s about a 10-15 min walk from Eiffel Tower, the seine river cruises, and the bus stop for the Big Bus hop on hop off tours. Also, if you’re looking for a “quiet” hotel please keep in mind the building is older. We were watching TV late one night and our neighbors called the front desk to complain about the noise. The TV was on 15. So something to keep in mind if you’re looking for no noise! Other than that, we had no issues. We thought the hotel was in the perfect location, staff was pleasant and helpful, hotel was clean and quaint and we had a fabulous time! Would absolutely come back again! Merci.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Because room was too small Repairing work was going on in corridors Lift was of 100 years old model Very sub standard hotel Making fool to tourist using app

Nothing Very rude people Advice to tourist not to stay in this Hotel Not at par with money

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Small quiet hotel.

Very small cramped room. Fridge didn't work. Carpets stained. Very small lift. Not value for money.

Nearness to the Eiffel Tower and Metro station. Reasonably quiet.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The bed, bedding, cleanliness in the room were really awkward, room was very small, bathroom was tiny, the lift doesn't work to third floor, staircase is not climbable, very tiny stair cases, which makes you tough to climb, the staff are extremely arrogant and unpleasant. It was mistaken booking and I will never suggest anyone to book into this hotel at any circumstances.

It was one of most worst experience I ever faced in my whole 10 years of travelling experience.

Fabulous - I will be back.
    • Standard Twin Room

Fabulous - I will be back. The staff is friendly and so helpful. They offered activities to do other than seeing the Eiffel Tower, and were always willing to talk to us while we waited for taxis or family members. A special thank you to the manager, Youline! She was wonderful We will miss you all. Thank you for making our stay in Paris unforgettable!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Very bad experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very - very - very bad hotel. The photos posted in booking.com are fake and are irrelevant to reality. They gave me a room in the 3rd floor and told me to go to either 2nd or 4th and then to go to the 3rd floor. There were spiders in the room. Corridor had many garbage. I left the next day and booked another hotel nearby. Price was very expensive concerning offered services - quality - cleaning - etc

Nothing liked.

Friendly owner.

The coloured young thin male receptionist was not helpful. Too much attitude towards customers. He wasn’t aware of the activities around the location. Not helpful.

Friendly owner. Good location. Value for money.

It’s not what Booking.com says it is.

The lift hasn’t worked for 12 months not ideal when you’re on the 3rd floor with heavy luggage. Breakfast had run out of food by 8.30 so we didn’t get anything even though we had it included in our booking. The rooms are stuffy no aircon no fridge stains all over the floor the beds were just too single beds made up individually and sat beside each other . All in all very ordinary stay, Booking.com need to be careful what they and how they market and promote these places because they are certainly not what is advertised. Tim

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Warning warning warning!!!!!! Please read!

Warning warning warning!!!!!! (please use a couple of minutes before you make a expensive mistake like us)!!!!!! This “Hotel” is the Absolutely worst “Hotel” we ever visited, a total waste of time and money, the hotel is 110% nothing more than a simple Hostel, the room was so dirty I can’t even explain it here, it was extremely small, no lift (out of order since May 2018’). This Hotel is not 3 stars (I have no clue who gave them that “status”) This must be categorized as a Hostel, Nothing more. I called the hotel the day before to confirm our visit, and told my wife is pregnant, the receptionist didn’t tell anything about the lift was “out of order” (and of cause I assume that a “3 stars hotel” with 5-6 floors have a elevator/lift, I should not even need to Google or look at the Website for a simple thing like that) the stairs is very small and when we came into the room, it smelled a lot (I don’t even want to describe it with words here) We took a decision 1,5 min. After we saw the room, to go down and wanted to check out again, the pictures from Booking here was not from the same Hotel (110%). Of cause the manager was on “Holiday” and not possible to get in contact with. We paid 140€ for 1,5 min. In the room, so now it’s gonna be very exciting to see if the Hotel gives the money back, or Booking here will help with that? Time will show. Our little dog (3,5 kg.) was with on our trip, and the hotel take 30€ extra per day because of the cleaning of the room after (the room looked like it not been cleaned for months). Long hairs in the bed and dust everywhere, the floor I don’t even want to describe here. We as a little family is so disappointed, after a long driving from another country, need to spend that much extra time, to find another solution. Our trip in Paris ended with a super super nice 4 star Hotel to less money, in the city also. But also a bad memory to be honest. People don’t ever spend your time or money to book this “Hotel”.

Nothing nothing nothing!!!!

Ok for short stay
    • Standard Twin Room

Some staff were friendly but one was quite condescending. Lift was broken although we could easily use stairs. Tv was damaged so could only see 3/4 of screen (not that we watched much anyway - just catching news, weather report etc). Room was very hot because of heatwave. There was a fan in room which helped but had to turn off to sleep and then was sweltering. Shower cubicle very small. Some damage to bathroom door. Asked if could drink water in room and man brought bottle of water and charged 2.5 euros for it (It's less than 60 cents in supermarket up the road but felt obliged to purchase because he then said he hadn't said we could drink water in room and had gone to fetch us a bottle). Later in our stay my daughter lost my old phone which she was using as a camera and her souvenir from the louvre. He said if it had been lost in the foyer (which I think it was) it would have been safe and put behind desk. He then commented to his colleague that it was an extravagance to allow a small child a phone when you can buy a cheap camera). I decided not to explain that I had understood what he'd said but I didn't ask him to sit in judgement of me and she was too upset about the loss to make me feel it didn't matter- it really bothered me. If I had bought her a camera (instead of letting her use an old phone - which is already paid for- then she would have lost that too and been just as upset. This is just one experience- perhaps he'd be more friendly to someone else.

Not far from eiffel tower and also to metro station. Bed was comfortable.

It's about 10 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower
    • Standard Twin Room

The elevator wasn't working during my stay, the breakfast didn't have too many options to choose from and they didn't have an AC in the rooms

It's about 10 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower

Clean and comfortable
    • Standard Twin Room

Room was clean ! Only the corridor needs some cleaning (a lot of insects on the walls)

Clean, Calm area (even if next to the Eiffel Tower ) A lot of little shops, banks nearby

Went when it was 37 degrees no air con only a little fan...

Went when it was 37 degrees no air con only a little fan fridge didn’t work was told there wasn’t another to replace. Bathroom shower screen was tiny every time had shower the floor was soaked, toilet was cracked and seat didn’t line up, very noisy road needed window open because of the heat. Towels smelt funny

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

False advertisement!!!
    • Standard Twin Room

I couldn’t stay at the property. It was not what they advertised. The rooms are dirty, the television fell off the wall, bugs, dark hallways, no elevator and no assistants with luggages. We had to use on iPhone flashlight for lighting. Please don’t be fooled. It’s a horrible place.

Nothing!!!

BED BUGS - keep away

The size of the room, dirt such as hair everywhere and the worse one can ever wish to his worse enemy ... BED BUGS !!!

The staff tried to find me an accommodation for an extra night as I had to stay one more night in Paris

It is very close to the Eiffel Tower about a 10 min walk.
    • Standard Single Room

WiFi was pretty bad and the elevator didn’t work other than that it was good

It is very close to the Eiffel Tower about a 10 min walk. The bed was very comfy and even though it is summer I turned on the fan and opened the window and slept perfectly fine through the night. The elevator didn’t work but one of the staff helped me take up my luggage to my room which was very nice of them. Staff was very nice especially after having difficulties with my bank account.

Location is good but property is not maintained

Lift was not working, breakfast was not good, quantity were inappropiate as compared total booking in hotel, the guy we met on first day at reception was not at all professional others were friendly and helpful.

Location was good, walkable distance from Eiffel tower, staff friendly,

The location was great and the bathroom was really good.

We came back to hotel at night and nobody was there to open us. Fortunately we found somebody who was living there too and he had the staff's telephone and after a half hour we came in the hotel. Furthermore the room had not be cleaned for 3 days. The internet connection was inadmissible. There was not elevator in the hotel and in the room was only one electrical outlet.

The location was great and the bathroom was really good.

Pretty good for the $

Elevator was broken which wasn’t fun with luggage. We stayed two nights and no one ever came to clean our room or even switch our towels. No AC, of course.

Friendly and helpful staff, location is great but nearby food is expensive FYI. We booked a double room which had a private balcony which was nice. Our room came with a fan (thankfully) and with windows open it was cool at night. Super close to metro and Eiffel Tower.

3.5
    Don’t go here or you will regret it!

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in and booked out the very next morning. Place was dirty and cramped, without any aircon sleeping was impossible. Lift has been broken for months and I had to carry suitcases up to the 4th floor along a cramped threadbare carpeted staircase. Dirty dishes piled up outside bedrooms just made it even worse, and the bathroom was so small I’m glad I’m not a large frame or wouldn’t even fit in it. Staff unhelpful and I honestly can’t believe that place is still open. Don’t go there are much better places with more room at the same price.

Not good, my plan to stay 7 nights, but I have I left the hotel after two nights
    • Standard Single Room

The facilitiy is not good, elevator is not working, room dosn’t have airconditions and the weather was very hot, so Ididn’t feel comfortable.

The location is very good, it close to a lot of coffees and resturants and metro station. Close to effel tour

Mini city break
    • Standard Twin Room

If I had one thing that could have improved my stay it would be an electric fan in the room. It was between 30-33c in the day and made for a muggy evening to sleep. I had the window opened and did sleep fine but think it would have helped.

The location was centrally located. 40 minutes by bus from the gare du nord. Bus stop opposite the hotel and it only costs €2. Welcomed by the front member of staff. The hotel is a lovely rustic Parisian building. Charming and basic. We stayed in Room 20 It was immaculate and clean. The carpet was a little tired looking but not offensive . Lovely French windows, Twin beds together were comfortable, the decor was colourful . Separate toilet and bathroom. Both clean and modern to an extent. Toiletries provided, towels etc. Mini bar with soft drinks at €2.50 each. Breakfast was served in the courtyard and dining area. Good choice of continental -pastries, breads, meats and cheeses, yoghurts plus small hot dishes with sausage and omelettes. Foods and juice replenished. Checked out . Complimentary Eiffel Tower chocolate which I thought was a nice touch. You can store your bags in a secure room. Would I stay here again Yes! If you want a traditional style of hotel this place is for you. Quirky !

The room was not what was pictured, elevator broken so we...

The room was not what was pictured, elevator broken so we had to carry all our luggage up, no air conditioning or fans, we had to open the window and of coarse the street was noisy so we barely slept, worst hotel I’ve ever been to I was excited to leave, half the lights didn’t even work also

This hotel is walking distance to Eiffel tower, and in a...

Only downside.. They take your key when you leave, and we got back passed midnight, and had to wait outside for someone at the front desk to give us our key. Also, elevate was broken, and we were on the 4th floor.

This hotel is walking distance to Eiffel tower, and in a great location with lots of restaurants around.

Terrible hotel, basically a very expensive hostel!

There is lots wrong with this property, firstly there was a fridge with no power, no air conditioning and a very dangerous lack of security. You are asked to leave your key at the front desk but there are no checks when you come to collect your key so anyone could walk into your room. The room is nothing like the pictures and the staff are very miserable! Certainly would not stay there again! NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

The location close to the Eiffel Tower is the only good thing about this property.

Went to watch Roland Garros ! Was amazing experience
    • Standard Twin Room

Lift wasn’t working so had to walk up to third floor, no air con, in the summer really humid and hot, however 2 fans were provided. Hotel is very basic and very old school defo needs renovation, however the price of the property is for the amazing location. But wouldn’t pay anymore .. don’t think it meets 3 stars ..

Location of this hotel is amazing! Literally 5 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower, lovely restaurants around, close to tube station. For this reason would definitely come back again. Fairly clean property.

A good location, close to the Tower and transportation (RER&metro).
    • Standard Single Room

Old windows (therefore quite noisy), elevator didn't work, very small bathroom.

Location is very good, close to the Eiffel Tower. Breakfast was OK, in the room there was hairdryer and beiler machine for tea.

The staff always amazing and the location was very nice!
    • Standard Twin Room

The blow dryer didn't work, only one power outlet worked and the mini fridge was really nasty. It had a bad smell and brown sticky stuff in it. Also there were no small wash clothes only bath towels but I would definitely stay again.

I loved the courtyard and the staff.

Room was comfortable, although very small, location was good but would not choose it again.
    • Standard Twin Room

The lift was out of order for duration of our stay. No help offered to get our cases up/down, we were on third floor. The position of shower flooded bathroom floor every time. Tea and coffee in room not topped up every day, had to ask. Breakfast - not a lot to chose from, boiled eggs when there were not cooked properly and cold, omelette type egg cold, toaster didn't work very well had to toast bread twice. Not worth 12 euros we paid.

The room was very clean,bed comfy. The staff were very friendly.

Good location. Basic room but suited our needs.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was VERY small. Impossible for 2 people to move around without playing human Tetris to walk around beds, etc. it had 2 beds but it was impossible to move them apart at all.

Property was clean and staff was helpful very close to the Eiffel Tower and metro station

Hotel Eiffel
    • Standard Twin Room

Lift wasn't working but compensated with free breakfast.

Very welcoming and helpful, staff lovely. very clean good value for money. Close to Eiffel tower, bus routes and metro.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything, photos on the page is different. I've ordered one, they gave me another room. The room is dusty, mold in every corner. Disappointing. Plus receptionist wasn't speaking English, he was nodding the head after every question. The room lock was loose, I had a feeling that someone will get in just by putting their hand on the door.

Moved from a decent room to a wabrobe
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast was awful, food was cold and orange juice machine was broken and not much choice of breakfast even for the €12 breakfast per day price tag. Which isn’t worth €12 or even €4, I could’ve cooked a better breakfast for the whole hotel with one arm...Customer service was awful, the manager didn’t believe me when I told her the lock to our room had jammed which meant we were locked out and forced to move to a much smaller room (“but I checked that room this morning and it was fine!”) . We didn’t have a working mini fridge so no cold water or air conditioning in the 29 degrees heat. Even after the lock was fixed(with our suitcases inside) no one had told us we could collect our suitcases and so when we went down to check the door was left wide open, things could’ve been stolen... There was dirt up the walls with a tiny shower you couldn’t swing a baby in also the infamous lift was broken and had to carry two 15kg suitcase’s up 4 flights of stairs which was a joy...Phone inside room wern’t In working order(as seen in photo, plug was bent) not that you could talk to the reception if it were working because all they say is “come back tomorrow at 8”, I never knew what planet they were on everyone kept passing the bud to someone else.

Location of this hotel was good. Supermarket and metro were near.

Value for money, very central

Temperature in room was slightly too hot. Room a bit too small but not complaining considering the room standards in Paris.

Hotel is within 5 minutes away from Eiffel tower and close to the Metro! Staff are very helpful - they printed Disneyland tickets for us as we forgot to print them before. Since lift was not working, we were given breakfast for free, it was very much appreciated. We had a very nice room which was also very clean. Value for money.

Horrible

We booked for 3 nights but we got stuck at the airport so the first night got wasted but we still got charged for 3 nights even though we called the reception. Also, the breakfast service was horrible. The reception lady was okay but the night we arrived we met a different male receptionist who was extremely aggressive, rude, and very difficult to work with. We will never recommend this hotel to anyone. This was my fourth trip to Paris and this hotel made the experience with my family horrible. I will never come back to this hotel.

Not worth the money.

The staff were rude, they never welcomed us when we came in and I felt like we were bothering them when we were checking in. The elevator was also broke which we had to carry our bags all the way up to our floor, and no staff offered to help. The pictures looked much better on the website. The room was so small, all you could do was walk right around the bed, there was no other room to walk. There was always bags of either trash or laundry out in the hallway. It made me question the cleanliness of the place. It also smelled like smoke.

The hotel was close to the Eiffel Tower.

The hotel was disappointing.

When we first walked in, the first thing we noticed was the smell of smoke. The staff did not greet us but just stared at us until we said something. The elevator was broken so we had to walk up 3 flights of stairs and the other couple we were with had to walk up 4 flights of stairs. The room was pretty small (I'm not sure if all hotels in Paris look like that but I doubt it). The room barely had any light and it didn't help that our lamp didn't work. Our plug in the bathroom also did not work and the other couple's bathroom didn't even have a plug in it. There was also always garbage bags of towels and other stuff all over the floor in the hallways which just looked trashy.

The only thing we liked was the location.

Nice and value for maney

All was ok

Located in the center of Paris near to train station and visitor easy can make his business fast! Helpful staff especially the receptionist!

Cold, cramped but clean.
    • Standard Single Room

very small room, microscopic bathroom - very cramped. The hotel has already had its period of freshness behind. Requires refreshing and renovation. Walls like paper - you can hear everything happening to your neighbor. I was in March and the room was very cold. There is no hot water on the fourth floor in the morning.

Staff nice and helpful, but not much can do. Clean.

Would not recommend a stay in this hotel.

The female staff was not pleasant at treating us(would not like to name her). The other 2 male staff were good! Lighting is really poor in the hotel. And lift is old fashioned and small.

The location was good.

It’s was ok if your not looking for anything fancy and your ok with basics it ok
    • Standard Twin Room

It small very very small it also had old fashioned doors with an old fashioned lock I didn’t feel very safe no deadbolts only one key was given to us and we had to leave it at the front desk every time we went out

The location was very close to the Eiffel Tower and eatery’s

Very good.. if breakfast included it will be a great value for money..staffs are excellent..
    • Standard Single Room

Location is perfect...hotel is also cheap keeping in mind it is very near to the Eifel Tower...room is little bit small..breakfast may be included in the fees..

Disappointing.

The bathroom in the picture was a totally different one and not even one from another - they don't have this kind of bathroom in this hotel. The room very clean and the real bathroom was tiny. 1mx1m only. The lift was not working the second first day night and the second day so we had to walk up 4 floors up and carry our luggage down 4 floors for check out. There was central heating and it was not warm enough for me. I was happy to have booked only for one night.

Staff was nice.

Its a good value money hotel to stay at and quite a good location,
    • Standard Twin Room

The whole premises needs a huge amount of investment in the rooms and overall facilities. The pictures on the website are deceiving. Rooms are tiny, but that its understandable considering the type and location of the hotel. No heating in the bathrooms either, so rather cold in the mornings.

The beds are comfortable and the staff very keen to help and assist. The restaurant next door is great.

It’s not worth the money I would not stay there again careless manager .the breakfast was very simpl
    • Standard Twin Room

When I booked it I was in Germany Ans when I got there they said we have sold one of your room so the gave me one more room after long argument and it was stink and smells of cigarettes I hate it It ruined my holiday .the booking.com careless as well because that day they done that twice to me the previous hotel been cancelled too ? It was nightmares

The location was great the staff was friendly but i was not happy what they did to me when I arrived

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Hotel review....good value for money but needs better signage and clear instructions on where to get
    • Standard Single Room

Cold eggs and sausages for breakfast...om the 2nd day... Didn't know about coffee No english mags or papers There responce to my mobile being stolen was oh paris has lots of pickpockets. St the station I couldn't find the bus stop for 42...

The accodation was clean and tidy....the mini bar ...the nit to pricey call home The Staff were friendly and polite... The breakfast was good on lst day with good selection... The breakfast lady wasn't very friendly...but very efficency at keeping items topped up... The staff were good at giving information...There should be clocks around... The staff told we were to get bus from station ....

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

I liked most of all the location it's a short walk from...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I liked most of all the location it's a short walk from the Eiffel tower. The beds were really comfortable,the room was small and a bit old fashioned but it has all the needs one needs. Very happy over all

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

No facilities at all.
    • Standard Single Room

No facilities at all. Such pathetic hotel. Breakfast seem to be days old. Lift was out of order. So bad

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Very good beds
    • Standard Twin Room

Very old elevator Shower didnt close well

Very good beds Great area Good access

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

I was bitten by bugs!

I was bitten by bugs!!!

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The closeness to all, very central to everything.
    • Standard Single Room

I found BED BUGS on the bed.

The closeness to all, very central to everything.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

4.0
    Nothing really, Location is not far from eiffel tower.
    • Standard Single Room

there was no lift to third floor where i got room!. Now, you can imagine the level of comfort.

Nothing really, Location is not far from eiffel tower.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The location is very close to Eiffel tower but, the hotel...
    • Standard Twin Room

The location is very close to Eiffel tower but, the hotel its very old, no have a/c and the room is small

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Fair

No air conditioner, a table fan was provided

breakfast was pretty good

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Nothing at all

Staff was extremely friendly
    • Standard Single Room

Room was super small and not what it looked like in pictures

Staff was extremely friendly

10 minute walk from Effiel tower, parking available, staff great.
    • Standard Twin Room

Could do with painting inside.

Great location, staff very helpful.

Clean, quite, fast check in, helpfully

Room as not as described, we ordered double bed, but we got two single beds

Clean, quite, fast check in, helpfully

Too expensive for the location and no breakfast.

No breakfast. Very expensive. No air conditioning! The elevator was out of service.

Near the Eiffel Tower

Goog receptionists

Noise

Goog receptionists

Close to tourist attractions
    • Standard Twin Room

The lift was out of order, after a long day of walking we had to climb 4 sets of stairs

Close to tourist attractions

Nothing at all.
    • Standard Twin Room

Not clean, rude staff, non working elevator, flies in the eating section, had to ask for toilet tissue twice.

Nothing at all.

Location good

I book this hotel but not stay in I cancel it it's verry poor hotel not clean no lift to 4th floor narrow stare step

Location good

very bad

no lift ,no ac

Not sure I would come back
    • Standard Single Room

The rooms are extremely noisy Beds are not comfortable Rooms are really old

Close to the Tour Eiffel

Everything is very good.

Everything is very good.

great location, ok hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

shower, dirty kettle (inside), broken lift

comfy beds, great location

Location good, everything else BAD

Everything else

No lift , room very small , shows 3 star but less then 2 star

No lift , room very small , shows 3 star but less then 2 star

Good place.

Service

Was in the center, but the room was not what I expected
    • Standard Single Room

The photos were not very accurate. The room was far from what expected.

The bed was comfortable.