Reviews of Château de Sancy 4 stars

1, Place de l'Eglise, 77580 Sancy-lès-Meaux, France

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Lovely chateau
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Appears under new management as the grounds have been let go, hotel is no longer personal. On arrival a note advised all guests that keys were left in the room. Access to enclosed pool area was challenging...other guests finally discovered how to get in. A table for dinner is not guaranteed for guests. No other restaurant close by. We had to make 3 email requests pleading for a table before being accepted even though we tried booking a table 24 hours prior to arrival. No hotel staff was present until the following day so it felt a little cold. Disappointing because a stay at a quaint chateau in a French village should be a welcoming and memorable for all the right reasons.

The chateau is very charming, and lobby and reception room were beautiful. The bedroom was a good size and comfortable. Dinner was very nice and the waitress was excellent. Overall, our stay was fine if not a little disappointing when compared to our experience 2 years ago at the same hotel. It may be in the process of upgrading and under new management so has the potential to be very good but it’s not there yet.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

The position is good for reaching Disneyland.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was not really clean, the bathroom trash can was not emptied after the first night.

The position is good for reaching Disneyland. We got a big room on the last floor which was very spacious. The main building has a nice exterior, with a spacious parking in front of it. The girl at the reception was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Arrogant caretaker.
    • Standard Family Room

Arrogant caretaker. There are some false info about sauna and swimming pool. Hairdryer in bathroom was broken!!! My wife and daughters have long hairs . Weather was cold and we didn’t have possibilities to turn off a heating ( we spoke with stuff, we spoke with caretaker , they couldn’t care less . We hade 2 children with us 10 years old and 17 .

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

A truly great weekend away.

Leaving!

We were a large family party (19 in all) and we were looked after brilliantly. They managed dinner for us extremely well and everyone was delighted with their stay at Chateau de Sancy. Well done!

I highly recommend this hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The window between bathroom and bedroom. Very unsuitable. Bathroom should be privacy. I could fix that by hanging the curtain across the lamp on the wall....

Great location in beautiful countryside. Lovely building with everything one needs for a pleasant stay. Friendly staff and very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Oh what a night
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The second night, when we arrived late from a whole day in Disneyland Paris, our key kard wasn’t working.. and we we’re not able to get into our room. We went into the chateau where all the rooms were closed and no one was there but an emergency number. When we called the number a man answerd and told us he was coming. We waited for an hour and nobody came. When we called the emergency number again no one answered.. we kept calling and after half an hour the same man answered the phone, he told us he was sick, on drugs(medicine), left the hotel 2 days ago and thus wasn’t able to come. He also didn’t have any other phone number we could call.. In the hall we found 2 key cards of another room, we knocked on the door and no one was there. Eventually we decided to sleep there and go to the reception in the morning. The next morning the everyone arrived very late, there was a women there for her first day at 6.30 and no one was there to help her and since she didn’t have any keys for the doors she couldn’t help us any further:( Eventually a girl fron reception arrived at 08.00 and listened to our story. Eventualy we got the 2 nights we stayed at the chateau for free and we left. We also found out that the man from the emergency number was the director of the hotel..

The sauna was good and the rooms we’re clean.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Perfect position to go to Disneyland Paris and to have relax...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is only one thing I didn't Like. I reccomend to wash the curtains . They were a little bit dirty and this is a pity for a four stars hotel.

Perfect position to go to Disneyland Paris and to have relax after 5 days in Paris. The room was clean and comfortable. I stayed here with my family. The silence reigns and this a good thing. The breakfast wasn't abundant but it was enough anyway. My child (5years old) had a good time with the swimming pool and sauna. I reccomend absolutely the hotel.

Free parking.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No local shops that we could find in the village, so needed to drive a good 45 minute round trip to get supplies. The hotel could not provide an iron though when I asked they looked confused. Very dated inside and doesn't have aircon which would make me stay again, although a lovely place, without aircon I would not go again when hot.

Free parking. The swimming pool. The location and the countryside.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We expected to stay in the Chateaux but our accommodation was in the garden away from the Chateaux. No cooked evening meals as no chef. There is no formal bar, you choose from a drinks list and the person in duty will bring it to you. Atmosphere was lacking

Location great, staff friendly, only 30 minutes in the car to Euro Disney.

Very enjoyable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I think there could of been more options for breakfast

We had a lovely stay, beds where very comfortable and very close to disneyland. Very relaxing stay

The only nice things about the property was the reception...
    • Deluxe Family Room

The remaining of the hotel was a huge disappointment! The breakfast area & option of breakfast buffet was basic at the best. Neither my daughter nor myself could eat anything there and the price of 16 euros pp including children was absolutely appalling. We had to drive to Disneyland to have our breakfast. The small seating area available outside consisting of one two person seater and one one person did not have seating cushions. The whole place is in great need of care an attention. It is very clear that work has been done on the reception area to raid the hotel profile and there it ends. Very sloppy.. We we very surprised that lunch was not available. I can not imagine how the hotel has managed to gain a Michelin star, suffice to say we did not try their restaurant.

The only nice things about the property was the reception area. The bedroom was clean, I have to say.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Sauna facilities, rustique, quiet.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast to expensive for what you get. Fridge wasn’t working, plasterwork came off in bathroom.

Sauna facilities, rustique, quiet. Entrance was beautiful, only not in comparison with toom.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The castle and interior of castle were very nice and clean!
    • Standard Family Room

We stayed in the rooms next to the castle and that was not clean at all! Lots of spiders and insects, T-shirt under bed, food left overs on carpet!

The castle and interior of castle were very nice and clean! Very good breakfast! Beautiful landscape!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Beautiful building, poor service, poor value.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Breakfast consisted of rock hard baguette - had to ask repeatedly for fresh bread and croissants, which came out of the kitchen slowly. Mediocre coffee. Very limited choices. Had to convince the receptionist to open the pool. She tried telling me there was a technical issue but then after I objected to the fact the pool was closed and waited 10 minutes she opened it.....presumably having fixed the technical issue? Finally had to spend 10 minutes hunting down the receptionist to check out and pay my bill. Incidentally, the receptionist spoke no English at all - I do not expect everyone to speak English, but if you feel this may be an issue it is worth noting. Not the level of service I would expect given the price of this hotel. Very poor value for money.

Pool was warm (once we finally convinced them to open it). Rooms were large and comfortable. Building, location and grounds very nice.

The restaurant was closed the two nights I was there and I...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The restaurant was closed the two nights I was there and I had not been informed. If I had known that I would not have booked that hotel. There were also a lot of bees around the outside door which made the stay a bit challenging as I am allergic to bee stings.

Nice surroudings, but improvement needed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On the website, there’s indicated that there should’ve been a fan, but it wasn’t. Also, our minibar/frigde didn’t work so we didn’t have anything to properly cool our drinks with (it was 35 degrees outside...). When we wanted to go to the reception to fix it, it was already closed at 20.00, instead of 21.00, as was the pool.... At our arrival, the woman at the non existent reception wasn’t very welcoming and seemed really nervous. We asked for breakfast during our stay because we forgot to book it. Instead of fully booking the breakfast, we only got it for one morning. Because we were going to Disneyland everyday, it was impossible to add the other breakfast mornings, because the reception, like I said, closes earlier than indicated. So, we were forced to get breakfast somewhere else, which didn’t give us the exact feeling of a holiday. During our checkout, we told the receptionist that we weren’t quite happy with our stay. But all we got was a “okay we’re sorry”. Bit disappointing. The manager, as we supposed, arrived quite intimidating at the office, so we left without any solution given.

The surrounding was beautiful and quiet. Although, there were a lot of mosquitos... The room was tidy and cleaned up every day.

Nice breakfast.
    • Standard Family Room

It wasn't to clean. Loads of insects. Dust in the room. No restaurant on Mondays and Tuesdays. On Wednesday when restaurant opened we were refused services because they hade a group of 8 or 10 people in and they have not time for more guests.

Nice breakfast. Large rooms.

Nice hotel, awful staff
    • Deluxe Triple Room

In a good hotel the guests don’t notice the staff working. In this place it was all too obvious that the staff were either nowhere to be seen or were just plain unhelpful, bordering on rude. For example, on the first morning I asked whether it was possible for the kitchen to provide something that did not contain lactose, such as a poached or fried egg, as almost every breakfast item contained milk or butter so was unsuitable for the one lactose-intolerant person in my party. I explained this to the waitress and was given a straight “no”. Later that day Housekeeping insisted that they could only clean our room in a given 15-minute window whilst we were getting changed to go to a family wedding (in spite of their trolleys obstructing the corridor on our floor of 6 rooms for the previous 5 hours). The floor clearly hadn’t been vacuumed in some time and the bottom sheet on our bed was clearly not clean on. That evening I asked for a replacement key card to my room as the 2 we had been given on arrival had ceased to work. After 10 minutes, which appeared to be spent messing around in the kitchen judging by the noise and laughter, the staff member begrudgingly did her job. Finally, the waitress on duty at breakfast the following morning was generally unhelpful and rude, again begrudgingly providing a place-setting when there wasn’t one available and reminding me that breakfast finished in 5 minutes. Overall, if you want to stay in a nice building without air conditioning and be treated poorly by seemingly disinterested staff then this is probably the place for you.

Nice location

Very disappointing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No fridge, no iron and ironing board, Safe didn’t work, slow staff service, staff left the hotel in the evening with residents left to fend for themselves, website is not a true reflection of the property’s poor condition. Very disappointing.

Nice country location.

The croissants were the best i have eaten.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was in a house beside the big one. There were 100 spider babies hatcheling right behind the curtains crawling on the wall. Luckily we are not scared of them. Very dusty carpet on the floor, and i think the bed could need an update. Spider web in most corners and extremly dusty in areas where most people wont look. The bathroom looks to be renewed not long ago but it has been done a terrible job (probably cheap as possible) as the paint is peeling of in the shower. Its a beautiful hotel with a huge potential, but right now when looking at details there is some small problems. They also charged me over 300 euro but booking.com said around 250 euro.

The croissants were the best i have eaten. Super super nice villa. Looks so good on photos. Romantic location

Not trustable they trying to takes more money form my credit...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not trustable they trying to takes more money form my credit card and all value was paid to Booking.com I send to Booking.com an email and they don’t reply so I will not deal with Booking.com again , and I don’t recommend any body to stay in this hotel if you do don’t gave him your credit card

Gorgeous location, tasty breakfast and damp bedding.
    • Standard Family Room

The room was very dated, the bedding was damp and the room was dirty - There was gum (fresh) on the floor, the soap had been used and was in the bath, the shampoo was open and half full. This was not a 4* experience, having travelled extensively, this was probably the worst 4* hotel we have stayed in.

Breakfast was good, lots of choice. It was gloriously quiet with beautiful surroundings.

Best Location due to Disneyland paris.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room was old including bathroom, cleaning need to improve as found hairs in the bathroom.

Location was one of the best due to Disneyland Paris, It was only 20 min away from hotel via Car, otherwise it's hard to find anything around the hotel. Hotel was good but the room and inside was bit old. Cleaning standards need to improve.

Beautiful Chateau ideal for Disney
    • Standard Family Room

Beautiful Chateau in a lovely village, 15 minutes from Disney. Room was a decent size in lovely grounds, swimming pool was great for the kids and breakfast very nice

Nice place for few days peaceful
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Requires some cleaning and maintenance in the rooms. Also, when booking on booking.com it was not clear clear that our room will be in the annex building in the park and not in the main building

Located in the middle of nowhere, very relaxing, nice territory. Waking up with the birds singing, peaceful.

The croissants at breakfast are tasty.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They don’t offer daily dinner at the restaurant. So after a busy day, relaxing at the chateau with a nice dinner is barely impossible. The buffet breakfast was a little bit limited in comparison to its price.

The croissants at breakfast are tasty. Moreover, the surrounding inspires. Whenever you look is a green area and the concept of this place is nice. Mostly the rooms have a garden view.

Good, but unfortunately in certain respects a little disorganized
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The reception is difficult to contact by phone, and putting the phone on answering machine already at 8 PM is a little exaggerated. Problems regarding our reservation have almost completely been solved, but it has take too many emails and too much time to arrive at this state. The complete lack of possibilities to have something to eat when arriving late, either at the hotel or in the vicinity, has to be considered negative. We ended up in a Turkish-run pizza/kebab place 10 miles away - not exactly "haute cuisine", but at least friendly. Hot water quickly became scarce in the outlying building in the "park", and the cleaning could have been quite a bit better. Not to blame on the (too reduced) staff, but on the management of the establishment.

Breakfast was excellent, with a good choice, and frequent replenishments, even towards the end of the service. Having no on-site staff after 9 PM is problematic, but the place generally is nice, and a welcome change from the usual French hotel chains found in this price bracket. The proximity to Disneyland Paris is a great plus. We had (not by our choice) one of the rooms in the "park", which was OK, but not what we had expected (and booked).

miserable.

we were shut out of our room as the keycard failed , the emergency phone number was wrong so couldn't get any help , had to sleep on couch in reception , electricity kept tripping out , the pool was cold , the staff didn't speak English, our rooms were not in the Chateau but in some accommodation in the grounds to the rear , this wasn't explained , no tea station in room , but did get a refund of 2 rooms for 2 nights , would rather have had a nice stay, won't be going back ever again . handy for Eurodisney, as long as you are driving , otherwise no transport links to parcs .

not much food in restaurant was good without being great .

Very comfortable rooms, perfect split of bedrooms for family...
    • Standard Family Room

Unfortunately our key for the children’s room wouldn’t work on our late return from Disney, there was no one around who could help so we all bunked in together. However they gave us a full refund for the night

Very comfortable rooms, perfect split of bedrooms for family of 5, cottages were lovely

Not a Four Star Hotel. It's not just Tired, it's Exhausted

While our room was clean, the common areas were in dire need of cleaning. The lawn and gardens were overgrown and misc items were left outside. The elevator was gritty and I doubt the shutters have been painted in years. Ripped awnings too. NOT worth a detour to it

Breakfast was excellent.

We had a lovely 3 night stay. Has the potential to be 5 star but needs a bit more attention
    • Standard Family Room

No kettle or tea making facilities in room (had to buy a kettle!) Room keys not working Restaurant food very nice but pricey Swimming pool water temperature cold.... Swimming pool steps / rails loose

Spacious room Beds very comfortable Good shower over the bath, bath good also Breakfast pastries excellent Staff helpful Plenty of parking Quiet country location Location good for access to Disney

good for a 1 day visit.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the rooms are small and not very healthy. old carpets on the ground, the room had ants inside. in the summer with no airco is not good i think. the swimming pool looks bigger on the picture, in real is very small. at 07.00 in the morning the fire alarm went off with no reason. went on for 10 minutes.

the location is not bad. next to a small church.

I even couldn’t reach the hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

When I find the way to go, there’s no way without car. I contacted hotel to ask, their answer was good and polite. but they said I need to take a taxi anyway. so I didn’t wana spend my money and time(far away from city center). I just asked why they didn’t mention anywhere that they don’t have any way to get there without car, they said they do have few buses (after that I felt bad already). So I asked refund that, they putted money back for 1 night in my booking (I do understand it).

I even couldn’t reach the hotel

Breakfast was very good, however the dinner menu is rather...
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Breakfast was very good, however the dinner menu is rather limited. The swimming pool, sauna and hammam are pretty small, but sufficient for 2-3 families at the same time.

- Nice castle, pleasant dining room and bar
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- swimmingpool - spa is outdated, needs solid refurbishment - as soon as you take the stairs or elevator, the hotel is more budget look than expected - very noisy rooms, bad insulation - breakfast rather poor

- Nice castle, pleasant dining room and bar - clean room

FANTASTIC! ¡FANTÁSTICO! FANTASTIQUE! FANTASTISCH! פַנטַסטִי!

nothing we did not like

Everything! The breakfast included the best croissants and pain au chocolat I have had for many many years! Staff VERY curteous, helpful and supportive

Nice, hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We were in the outbuilding. But nog coffee/tea facilities. So you couldn't get a cup without getting out.

The nice welcome and the complementaries in the fridge. The bathrobes and slippers for using the sauna and pool. Friendly and helpful staff.

The bed and decor

Difficult to find staff. The slow service waiting for cocktails and at the restaurant. However the food was fantastic and the waiter tried to please basically short staffed.

The bed and decor

Xmas Getaway in Sancy

Breakfast: A simple French/ continental breakfast. Every day we got cold scrambled egg, Do French people like cold scrambled egg for breakfast? I asked for support, this kind lady warmed it up for me in the microwave. Now I understood why the hotel guest left the food on the table, it was shameful to throw food away! Soap: We didn't have a bar of soap in the bathroom, we washed our hands with shampoo and after 21.00 I can't find anyone in the office. We asked for support the next morning and we got 3 bars of soap.

Beautiful, quiet location Friendly & attentive staff Great xmas dinner Clean room

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Good for quiet and peaceful stay, but definitely need a car.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Garbage bins were not emptied every day, tea in the room was not not refilled. To enter the pool you have to go out of the building, and it was freezing outside with heavy rain and wind.

Beds are very comfortable, our room was spacious, we were all alone in the house for the first night.

Had to change hotel, would be ok if you had a car and was just looking for a break from civilisation
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In the middle of nowhere and unable to get something to eat.

Restaurant was closed, and there was nowhere to get anything to eat. Hotel is closer to an hour from Disneyland than it is 10 minutes as the website suggests.

Two nights in a chateau living like lords!

The restaurant was not open every evening and there were no bars in the village so that we could not enjoy the local ambience.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was extremely comfortable. The dinner was just what we wanted and the right portion size for us, but maybe someone with a large appetite would leave hungry. The food was delicious. We would definitely return.

The location is very nice, confortable bed and clean.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The restaurant does not work all nights and in winter all restarants aroud are car distance and closed several days a week.

The location is very nice, confortable bed and clean.

Excellent option close to Disneyland!
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Very comfortable property, nice decoration. Very close to Disneyland. An excellent option compared to overpriced and not individual hotels close to Disneyland. Family friendly.

I will look for other options next time!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Restaurant closed Nobody available to call night (~21h) If you want to go there please bring your own shower gel they may forget to provision it for you!

Good breakfast even if expensive 16€

Disappointing - house itself is beautiful but we were given a room in characterless annexe
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Restaurant only open Thursday - Sundays - we'd driven a long way and were not keen to drive 10 km to restaurant. Tennis court totally covered in leaves - the grounds were in need of some TLC. Fridge in room didn't work;

The bedroom was very comfy and the bathroom clean and modern.

First thing we did not stay in the castle.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

First thing we did not stay in the castle. Was a annex to the building. So if I knew before I would never go there. I felt cheated :(. Was nowhere in the description that I will not stay in the castle . Also we can not see in the photos the annex buildings. Please see below the photos with the property and also where I staid.

Nice hotl spoiled by attention to deatail and guests.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

On arrival around 17:00 had to find receptionist hidden in side office. Appeared she was only person on duty. Only drinks available was from coffee/tea machine in breakfast room. It appearred taht "Bar person had gone shopping. Room nice but spoiled by leaking shower hose and flaking paint on bottom of bathroom door. Breakfast just about acceptable. I think the hotel guests were being neglected as they were obviously preparing for a lunchtime barbecue party. The staff were walking through the breakfast room with equipment etc for the barbecue. They continually left the outside doors open on what was a chilly morning. This spoiled what should have been a good experience in a nice looking hotel in a nice littel village.

Good room, dinner ok parking good. Place well presented and clean.

Good hotel outside paris
    • Standard Triple Room

Breakfast was good but no staff when you need them. The buffet was empty need some refill. They were hiding somewhere. After a few phonecalls the manager came and everything is refilled.

Room size was good. Bed was good. Nice garden good for kids to play. They had a nice pool but it was too cold.

Overpriced
    • Standard Triple Room

Rooms in the buildings not renovated are quite oldish. Swimming pool area lacks maintenance with many broken tiles and moisture on the ceiling and windows.

Buffet breakfast and location

Very quiet location and lovely views from most rooms over...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The restaurant of the chateau is appalling: a very limited menu (choice between beef and beef), not well cooked at all and rather expensive. I would strongly recommend eating elsewhere. As the chateau is located in a very quiet village without any shops, this means travelling to Meaux.

Very quiet location and lovely views from most rooms over the countryside. The rooms are very comfortable, certainly by French standards. Excellent shower pressure and temperature and very good bedding.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

The Chateau looks very nice and the garden too, good...
    • Standard Family Room

If you need a member of staff it's really hard work to find them ( they are hidden in the kitchen in the morning and all over the place in the rest of the day). Pool is dirty and has too cold water for an indoor pool, no fridge in the room. Be aware : restaurant is just for breakfast

The Chateau looks very nice and the garden too, good breakfast, very quiet

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Good hotel, ideal location for Paris and EuroDisney helpful staff.
    • Standard Family Room

Hotel advertised an attached riding stables and when we arrived the stables are there but no horses. When I enquirer about them they said as the hotel is under refurbishment the horses were taken away but will return when refurbishment is complete. I stated this should be in their website as that was a criteria on hotel selection I chose.

Staff, helpful and informative. We asked for best way to get to Paris and they researched exact details for us and write it all down for us and it worked out!

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Nice views but shocking hotel

The food was not good restaurants was never open. Miles away from any were to get food. The hotel was run down and dirty. No we are to get a drink. Of water or pop there was building on the hotel and it was noise and a mess. Was very over priced feel we have been ripped off

The view

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Great stay

Everything was great.

I liked the quality of the accommodation, the service, the amenities, the tranquility of the area, and the view from my room. Great service from the receptionist and from the waiters. I just wish I could have stayed longer.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The accomodation, service and breakfast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The very slippery bath with lousy shower. That should be changed or improved

The accomodation, service and breakfast

Friendly staff and owner.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Admin. with booking.com was not received/synchronized

Friendly staff and owner. Relaxed atmosphere and good breakfast.

Very helpful staff

Very helpful staff

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Stayed at the hotel because it was close to Eurodisney.
    • Standard Family Room

No coffee facilities in the room.

Peace and quiet.

The staff wasn’t professional, the pool was cold and the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff wasn’t professional, the pool was cold and the property wasn’t there.

Location & pool.
    • Standard Family Room

No tea or coffee facilities in the rooms.

Location & pool.

Great quality/price. Very nice and quiet area.
    • Standard Family Room

some maintenance was needed (maybe airco in the rooms), pool area could use some work.

Very quiet, good breakfast. Very good price for what you get.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Very nice Chateau that is in a very good location for...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No evening restaurant or bar facilities on a Monday night.

Very nice Chateau that is in a very good location for Disneyland Paris.

Lovely place very peaceful before our trip to Disneyland Paris.

Lovely quiet location.

Dissappointed

No Air cond

Not recommend - no breakfast.. no Rest...

Lovely hotel with character
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lovely setting but limited eating facilities within walking distance

Nice
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Receptionist was nice, but doesn't communicate in any langauge.

Nice place, in beautiful countryside. Good breakfast, cosy and big rooms.

Nice room, good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The property has no restaurant. The nearest is 15 km away.

Nice room, good breakfast.

It is a nice and quite location
    • Standard Family Room

The water in the swimming pool is freezing cold and not to many options at breakfast

It is a nice and quite location

Stunning , a gem!

excellent bed comfort

strange organisation

excellent bed comfort

An amazing place with great staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I like everything about it. In the middle of nothing.. Perfect getaway from the city life

Beautiful country Château which is well worth the stopover.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Would have loved to try the restaurant for dinner however, it is not open on Sunday nights.

Excellent serene location