Reviews of Vienna House Magic Circus at Disneyland® Paris

#12 of 26 hotels in Magny-le-Hongre

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Nice Disney weekend
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

Staff at reception at times were rushed but it was ok

The location was perfect nice breakfast comfortable clean room with nice products in the bathroom

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Very disappointing
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The customer service is terrible. I travelled alone with my four year old, its supposedly a 4 star hotel but no one could help me with the luggage. My 4 year old carried a case, while I had another case and a push chair plus hand luggage. I travel a lot and even in places I have stayed while backpacking (super budget unrated) I have never encountered a hotel that could not put a sheet on a bed until I stayed here. The sheet didn't fit the bed and wasn't put on properly so every night I'd wake up on a disgusting bare mattress. Even after I complained about this it was not rectified. The hair dryer in my room was dangerously held together with electrical tape and was in two parts by day 1. I then tried to call for room service, only for no one to answer so I had to leave my son in bed while I went to reception. The reception staff are not overly friendly. I was given a number to call. I went back to the room and ordered the food, I was charged tray charge even though I had to go downstairs to arrange the number! I was then charged €17 for chicken nuggets and chips that were worse quality than I’d expect in McDonalds. I complained to reception and was sent an email in French summonsing me to reception. I apologised that I don't speak French, they said further emails about my complaint would be in English. They have all been in French. When I saw the desk manager on the morning check out he said we could have the room until we left at 12.30 as part of an apology. Yet he failed to tell me the room card would no longer work, so I had to drag my son back down to reception to have the card updated. He also failed to let housekeeping know as they were banging on the door at 11.30am, I told them to check with reception yet 10minutes later they were back again banging on the door to be let in. This terrified my son as I was in the shower at the time. This hotel should rethink its customer service and its star rating.

The location was very convenient for Disneyland Paris, although the buses were over crowded.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Not what i expected.

See above

When i needed to check out i asked for a taxi and was told it would take 20 mins however it actually took 1 hour to arrive! This was not pleasant with tried children waiting for an hour. Also i have never been to a hotel where you arrive for breakfast where you have to queue for a table one morning it took as 15 mins in the queue for breakfast! The same applied for the shuttle bus. There was written on the website that the bus is every 20 mins however at times we spent an hour waiting because we could not get on the shuttle as it was full. So the reality is that although we were close to Disney land it took as over 1 hour to get there and another hour to return.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

The children loved the bunk beds and the bar area is nicely...
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

It was an ok hotel. The shuttle bus to the park was so crowded, after not being able to get on 3 buses we decided to walk the 30 minute journey. The bathroom cleaning and vents were a bit grim and we had one flat pillow per person. The breakfast was average with so no so nice cooked options. The hotel is no frills.

The children loved the bunk beds and the bar area is nicely decorated and fun.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

I didnt get the rooms we ordered 2 family rooms with a...
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

I didnt get the rooms we ordered 2 family rooms with a conecting door with a pool access. Instead we got 2 family rooms with conecting door at the second floor. At the beginning they said that rooms next to the pool are noisy and then after we have asked to get them anyway they said that they dont have rooms with pool access and it is not their responsibility for my order because I booked it on Booking. After we understood we are not going to get the rooms we ordered we took the room keys and went upstairs. One of the rooms toilets was not clean so I called the reception and they said they will send housekeeping to clean it. We went out and when we came back at the evening we found that they didn't clean them yet and when i spoke to the reception again they said they dont have housekeeping now and at the end they've changed our rooms. The new rooms were clean but one of the doors didn't close properly. Breakfast was nice. The service at the bar was terrible, we've waited for a long time until we went to the waiter and asked him to come and take the order then we've waited long and then he brought some of the order without the pizza we ordered for the kids to take to the room. After we asked another waitress she checked with him and we got a cold pizza. We asked for a new one but they just warmed it and gave it back to us. We also ordered drinks and got again some of them and the last one was not what we ordered and when we bring it back they didnt care and didnt ask if we want something else instead and at the end they charge us for this drink. Do yourself a favore and go to another hotel.

Friendly staff
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

Nothing to do in or around the hotel except Disney Transportation to and from the park is shared with other nearby hotels and during rash hours it is to crowded to say the least. People can get injured trying to get on the bus.

Friendly staff Rooms are good

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Basic stay with a good location
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Service needs to ve improved, no bell man available, breakfast quality is well below expectations, we stayed there for 3 nights with no change in breakfast menu and with no variety.

Hotel location is only 10 mintues away from Disney with free shuttle bus service every 15 to 20 minutes. It is also 10 minutes away from Shopping outlets with a €10 Uber ride one way trip.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

The only good thing about this hotel is the free shuttle...
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

The staff was unfriendly and uncooperative this is a 4 star hotel and they wouldn’t even help me with the luggage and the room service was until 11 pm which I’ve never heard of and they took 5 euros to deliver it to the room WHAT ?!!! and when I wanted to check out there wasn’t anyone at the front desk and the bellboy (that doesn’t carry luggage mind you) told me that I can go without even taking my room number.

The only good thing about this hotel is the free shuttle although it took us 5 buses before we could get on

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

A nonstop free shuttle to Disneyland, arcade in the hotel...
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

A nonstop free shuttle to Disneyland, arcade in the hotel where kids would play, very good breakfast, clean with pleasant staff and great location, would come again

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The hotel location was good for the parks.
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

The bus service to and from the hotel and Disney were poor. The drivers not all but majority drove excessively fast and slammed brakes on when full of passengers, not good when standing.

The hotel location was good for the parks.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

-Location: it is very close to Disneyland Paris
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

-my check in: 20 minutes to 3pm and I had to wait the time after 5 hours traveling to get the key to go to my room

-Location: it is very close to Disneyland Paris -breakfast was very nice -the room was very spacious

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Very bad
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

They behaved roudly with me specially one of the staff. He did not give me my money back and he lied on me when he said the shuttle’s driver would accept credit card payment but the driver was surprised, he told me the hotel know that we don’t accept card we accept only cash.

I don’t like any thing

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Loved the Buffets!
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

Hard to say anything negative, but I must say that this hotel is meant for families, so if I was single or just 2 people, I may have chosen somewhere else; we were 7 people.

Loved the Buffets! Came early & had zero wait time for breakfast. For dinner, we came from Disneyland at 9:30pm & were happy about the dinner buffet. We thought we had to wait for dinner, because online stated Friday & Saturday were buffet & Sunday-Thursday was a la carte. This was a real treat to have no waiting time for dinner after a long day at the park. Free parking Friendly staff & answered all questions professionally Arcade & pool

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Very pleased and impressed!
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

There was only one small pillow, and no spares in the wardrobes. It was late when we got back, and the kids already in bed, so i felt like i didnt want to ring reception.

Check in service was fast - and 24H, this meant we didnt have to spoil our day to leave and check in by a certain time! The L'Occtaine showers products were amazing! Breakfast was delicious!

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

A beautiful hotel in an amazing surroundings.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The room is a little small for a family of 5 (including a baby).

A comfortable hotel, located in an amazing surroundings. Great attention to details, Nice pool (my children loved it). Nice breakfast. Helpful staff.

Poor, never a 4 star hotel
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Minor issues with the room that was never addressed, dirty glasses never collected, peeling wall paper, mould in walls, flicking light bulbs.. never worth the money paid £600 plus for 3 nights

Location was perfect, but the shuttle service was noting more than a free for all, waiting over an hour, in which we ordered a uber to get to the parks at extra costs

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

Couple testing out before planning family trip.
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

It wasn't as good as I was expecting. Room looked a little worn (curtains round bunk beds hanging off) bathroom sink plug stuck, had to ask twice to fix, had to ask 4 times before they gave us a kettle that worked. Evening buffet didn't have much in the way of hot food. But I would stay again if everywhere else was full.

Breakfast buffet was great, staff lovely even at 3am and WiFi was good.

Freezing in the room.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

No heating in the rooms! In august 2018, there were 10°-15°C during the nights and we were actually freezing in the room. My 9 years daughter even got cold because if this.The reception's justification was that their heating system is programed to shut down by itself in August when normally should be warm weather! What??!! And if not?? Very old furniture and literally no space to move around the room. Coffe machine in our room was broken. TV din not function. Minibar in the room was empty (probably because did not function..or?). In the bathroom, some water was driping from the ceiling. Breakfast was very poor/restrictive...no diversification...not even a "fried egg" they were not able to deliver us (not even on our expresss reques)...they said: "only omelette (very bad taste) or boiled eggs (over-boiled)". For a 4 star hotel and the price of around 150e/night...really?

The "mini-entertainment park" for children in the lobby. Close to Disneyland Parks. Free shuttle to and from Disney Parks. They offered a small "welcome-gift" for the kids. The Disney shop in the lobby of the hotel. Well trained reception staff and very friendly.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Lovely hotel but needs renovation and more attention to detail. Don’t rely on the shuttle service.
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

We reported minor issues with room which we had to be chased up and some were still not addressed by the time we left 3 days later including watered down shower gel, flickering bathroom light, dirty glasses never removed and more. Terrible shuttle service - this hotel is the second to last pick up point and you could wait for an hour to get on a bus. We got our own Ubers each day, as did many other guests, as there were no taxis available via the hotel.

The themed room was great for kids. The facilities in the foyer were good for kids. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

A very functional hotel with friendly staff and good food.
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

The play area outside could have had more equipment. We thought they could have live streamed the Park fireworks to the hotel for adults who could not go back later at night.

Superb breakfast and good shuttle service to the Parks. Rooms were comfortable and having a pool in the hotel was an enjoyable feature

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Themed room (although could have been taken further), comfy...
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

Too expensive for what it was. About 2 miles from the Disney park, shuttle is available free but gets very busy and we experienced aggressive arguments between families around young children both times we used it...they need to sort this out. We would have liked to see the circus theme be more present throughout the hotel and the room.

Themed room (although could have been taken further), comfy bed, swimming pool.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

CAN NOT BE 4 STARS HOTEL
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

Booked 3 rooms all were dirty and full of dust. Old furniture, broken and full of scratches. Bathrooms were dirty. We did not feel comfortable staying in dirty rooms and when I complained to reception they told me to contact the manager in the morning. Next day morning I went there asking for her but they told me she will come in the afternoon. Since I was checking out next day I did not go back asking for her as I was full day in Disneyland. Do not waste your money to stay in this hotel.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Disappointed
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

Cleanliness was very poor all around the hotel, I understand it’s been a long busy summer with an extremely high turnover of guests but, poor cleanliness standards are not acceptable. Rooms were dirty and not cleaned properly, public toilet and changing areas were also very poor. I could go on and on but, in general all the public areas inside the hotel were not clean. Disappointed with the standards, not sure I would give a four star rating.

Location was good and nicely situated in the peaceful countryside.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Good pool facilities
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

In one instance I was waiting for the elevator with the kids, bags, buggy and when it arrived the bellhop (hotel porter) pushed in ahead of us leaving me waiting for the next elevator. Though that was bad service. Other than that all seemed good. Family room very small and compact

Good pool facilities Clean room Good shower Good reception/play area for the kids Nice gardens

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

GOOD LOCATION TO STAY NEAR TO DISNEYLAND.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Rooms need to refurbished.

For going to Disneyland, very convenient Shuttle works often So very easy to get from train station to hotel and from hotel to Disneyland

Typical crazy Disneyland hotel
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

Very noisy, staff too busy to be really helpful yet smiling, many things broken in the rooms, one sheet and blanket for two beds moved together looks a bit strange and is very uncomfortable

Free shuttle bus to Disneyland and airport

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Lousy and worst experience ever on a booking.com hotel
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

Facilities - quite degraded furniture, lacks maintenance Cleaning - for a 4 star hotel the lack of cleanliness all around is unacceptable

Fair breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

The location to Disney was great .
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

I booked rooms for 7 people 1 of them was to be a wheelchair room and they didn't have it, they tried to tell me it was my mistake when I had the correspondence from them stating they would do the necessary to provide an accessible room. They tried to fob off 3 double rooms on me none being wheelchair accessible, eventually after hours of refusing to accept their complete mess up the provided the necessary. They were so rude and and i was treated like it was my fault. The room stank and the fridge was so stink i had to unplug and leave outside the door. was run down and not the cleanest. Would not recommend

The location to Disney was great .

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Swimming pool is heated and nice.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Breakfast with limited options Can't order food at night from room service

Swimming pool is heated and nice. Location is amazing 3-5 min drive to Disney!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

The room is good for families with bunk beds for kids and...
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The rooms needs to be refurbished and cleaning is not upto mark. Probably due to property being large & lots of traffic.

The room is good for families with bunk beds for kids and has free shuttle every 20 mins to Disney including upto late in night as well.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Good hotel but take a 2nd mortgage
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The cost of breakfast was obscene for 2 adults and 2 children it is £46 a day, dinner was also exceptionally overpriced for the quality of food. Bar food was also over priced and not really value for money.

Location is excellent and buses to 0ark are constantly going, service is straight forward.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Dreadfully run hotel. Not what dreams are made of. A circus is run better than this.

The hotel decor and surroundings are not Disney related in any way. This is not a Disney hotel. If you want to treat your family please book elsewhere. The service is appalling. You will wait hours to get anywhere. There are not enough reception staff to support with the number of guests. No free staff available so every simple question you might have to ask you have to queue up again. Please avoid!

I found the whole experience a disappointment

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Expected more. Very expensive.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Breakfast was awful. Cold bacon, eggs, tomatoes, sausages. Luckily we went into town for a meal, the evening before.

Kids loved the beds. Quick swim for them as well.

Great Location
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

the two euros for the games in the reception area downstairs. it would have been nice if some tokens were assigned to guests based on how long they were staying or if they have kids ....some kind of criteria

The bunk beds were a treat for my children. Breakfast selection was varied. Great shuttle every 20 mins.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

A great location with an excellent shuttle service from and...
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

The bed was not that comfortable and was curved in the middle

A great location with an excellent shuttle service from and to Disney and a beautiful view from the room

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Very enjoyable.
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

Staff at Reception desks were excellent, but on a few occasions rather overtaxed by numbers of customers arriving / departing.

Very helpful Staff. Good food. Relaxed atmosphere.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Family
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The family room is small . The front desk is very crowded and during breakfest the dishes and their glass smell and I kept changing them alot .

The staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Disneyland & Paris base

Bar meals & dinner expensive but you are close to Paris

Position, easy access to park & train station via courtesy buses. Well worth booking in for breakfast to start your day. Great choice hot & cold food.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Imagine the worst cost-benefit deal ever - that's what we experienced.
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

People are treated as a number, you're just one more person out of hundreds passing by every day. Everthing is charged extra, with crazy prices (3 euro for a small bottle of water, 3 euro for a cup of milk at the bar for my baby's bottle). 20 min waiting in line for breakfast with two kids under 5 and no other food option open for breakfast time. Restaurant is insanely bad, frozen pizza served for 20 euros with no healthy options in the menu.

Getting all the information on Disneyland and even the tickets at the reception made everything easier.

great
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

Our power kept going out in out room, but they were very good at coming to our room and helping us out.

We had a great time. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Hotel next to disney with large rooms
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

No Gym Fire alarm rang at night on two days during my stay! Housekeeping service below average

Breakfast was good, and dinner buffet acceptable Large Room (Kids Suite)

Not for us
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The whole hotel looks tired and needs an upgrade. Even the gardens looked neglected. There was no area that made you aware that you were near Disneyland. I would suggest TVs in the foyer that showed Disney programmes. On the first night were were woken up at 2am with the fire alarm going and we all had to evacuate. Someone on the above floors had been smoking in the room which set it off. The night staff laughed it off. The most disappointing part was that there was nobody there to ensure we were evacuating. It was up to the guests decide what to do. My son, his wife and children arrived for breakfast 15 minutes before closing and they allowed the couple before then to enter but turned them away. After complaining they were given complimentary breakfasts for the following day.

The grandchildren thought it was fun having a swimming pool there and a play centre in the foyer.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Would stay there again, was our second time there.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Nothing everything as described.

Plenty choices at breakfast, bedroom was as expected the same as in the photos tea,coffee making in rooms. High end products in the bathroom, towels changed every day, extra pillows provided.

Brilliant! 5 stars!
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

I loved everything. Particularly the friendly helpful staff. The beds are lovely and comfy. Very clean and there’s loads to do for the kids. Very good. Can’t wait to go back.

It was very comfortable and beautiful
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

If you want some child menu-that’s only nuggets,no cream soup if needed But breakfast was very good both for adults and children

It was very comfortable and beautiful

Waste of money
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

1- evry morning the water was cold 2- no respect you have to pay for the iron at the lobby and receive your-laundry at the lobby instead of sending them to your room service is very badd 3- beds are hold and curved Fone speaker is old and dusty not clean 4- towels smell bad 5- not even a complementary water bottle i wish i payed more for disney hotel,

I didnt like anything even the breakfast was messy and small reflecting on their hotel size

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

4.0
    Does not deserve its 4 stars rating
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Room was decent but restaurant and Bar are below any 4 star standard. All is made from frozen food below average quality. Our dinner at the bar was very disappointing. Cold frozen pizza and cold hamburger, reheated non-crispy soft looking fries etc... We have experienced one of our worst breakfasts ever. This type of food is the type that you would expect from a breakfast room in a 2 stars hotels which have no proper restaurant. Obviously no cook/chef in this place. Noisy lobby/hall - sound reaches the rooms.

Beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

The hotel is very old , this is my second time here the...
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

The hotel is very old , this is my second time here the first was great but this time the room. Was dirty and always there a bad smell from the toilette

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Bar area with a ball pit for the kids, serving really nice...
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Breakfast - missing what the kids were expecting (pancakes and waffles), also no beans :( Pool area was unsupervised so you got a lot of older children doing silly things ie putting plastic chairs in the water. Also, the edges / pool floor is very sharp so the kids cut themselves a few times.

Bar area with a ball pit for the kids, serving really nice burgers. Closeness to Disney - 10 mins on the free shuttle bus.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Close by to Disneyland
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Not clean place, bit old and dirty.. Pool is unsuppervised and due to that there where couple off peopple swimming in t-shirt and underware !!@ Really bad .. Also breakfast is far away from what you expect in 4 star hotel at this price 52euro for 2 adults and 2 childeren.. In FRANCE and you get ham, salami and cheese .. and cheeapest kind as well.. :( Not worth it in any way.. Dinner is at price of 92 euro for same group and it is nothing else than poor at this price you expect more...

Close by to Disneyland

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Food and drink more expensive at the hotel than in the Disney park itself!

Staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. Facilities clean. Breakfast very good.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Terrible
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

First the staff was rude. There was one guy who is tall name something christ. He is very rude guy and when when we asked for duty manager he gave us his name saying do what ever you want to do and there is no duty manager. Second pillow was small and only one piece. Third queue for breakfast was like 1 kilo meter, you have to wait for at least 1 hour to 2 hours. Location is very bad and no facility for anything. Becareful from this hotel.

Entrace of hotel but remember not everything shining is gold!!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

The best option to stay near The Disenyland with kids.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The limited of the restaurant choice.

Very nice hotel to stay during your trip to Disneyland. It has everything, restaurant, in door swimming pool, out door playground, gift shop, rental car company, and some electronic games indoor.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

• Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Some staff looked like they could do with a wash and their uniform was dirty and un-ironed.

Location. Free transfers to Disneyland. Most staff spoke some English which is so helpful.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Cost x Benefit not good
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The pool was dangerous (scratchy surface inside and slippery outside) and very small to the hotel capacity. The general maintenance and cleaning was terrible (smelly toilets with paper everywhere), litter spread in the outside area of the swimming pool. The bedroom need urgent renovation. The carpet is old and it was soaked when we arrived.

The staff was nice and the wi-fi was good enough.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Excellent, cost effective hotel for Disneyland Paris visit.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Noisy children's play area late night - sound could be heard in first floor room. Roadworks on route to Disneyland from hotel.

Staff and facilities

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Great fun for kids but to expensive
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The restaurant was to expensive, the food was lousy and without taste. Couldn’t even get a good piece of cheese in the morning.

Great fun for kids, great shuttle to Disneyland

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Hotel near Paris Disneyland
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

I thought the shop could have had more variety in there There should be more shuttle buses put on in the am to get to Paris Disneyland and also when we arrived From uk on the train , very very crowded and dangerous

Croissants were nice , with lovely butter , could not find any jam yesterday breakfast to have with them A long queue for breakfast but did move quickly Good position for Paris Disneyland

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Good breakfast
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

Bus services to Disneyland not every 12 minute which too long delayed during the day specially midd day more than 40 minute in too hot time , because we have baby must return for refreshing every day .

Good breakfast

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

It was nice but I won’t stay again for 3500 dollars for the week.
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

I didn’t like that the cover on the bed was dirty I didn’t like the fact I was racially profiled at the bar restaurant and waited for a hour before I received my food. I complained to a supervisor and never received an apology. I didn’t like how the food was out with out cover and people pick it up with there hands and putting it back . My room carpet smelled left like cigarettes and the safe was completely broken. And there was so much dust in those curtains.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

4.5
    Reception colleagues came across abrupt but are helpful.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

This is not a 4 star. Rooms tierd and worn cleaning not great at all. 1 milk between 2? Downstairs facilities not cleaned often sticky tables messy floor. Food over priced 29euro per head silly price.

Reception colleagues came across abrupt but are helpful.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

The Hotel is Ok, the lake and the view is amazing and the...
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

The problem of the Hotel is the transportation , yes there’s a bus to Disney , but is very crowded and not always can take it . Also, if you want to get any other place such as a super market or Mall , you have to order a taxi that is very expensive and need to wait long time more than 20 -45 sometimes. Also, the Hotel prevent any external food while the food from the Hotel resutrant is very expensive. The other problem that I face it , I asked to change the room because of the view. And they let me change the room for better view, But I forgot some stuff in the old room , like a bag and tooth brush and small toys for my kids. They could not bring me any of my stuff ,, I could not believe that..

The Hotel is Ok, the lake and the view is amazing and the playing area for the kids are beautiful.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Reception staff is not particularly friendly over the phone,...
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

Reception staff is not particularly friendly over the phone, and don't seem to be eager to help. Additionally, the reception was impossible to reach, and once we did, we requested an additional pillow, and never received it.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Not bad
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

The reception said we give you a better price if you came directly to us and we can’t give you miles and more bonus because you had booked through booking.com, so paying more without bonus!!!! I wouldn’t book my next hotel by booking.com

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Fire alarm went off in the middle of the night due to...
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

Fire alarm went off in the middle of the night due to someone smoking in their room. No fire marshals evident, people using lifts throughout, no instructions whatsoever from staff.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

I would say it was ok.
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

Communication! My 3yr old niece had antibiotics that needed to be refrigerated so we left the key in the slot to keep the electricity on and put do not disturb sign on the door. Someone came in the room, cleaned up, removed and took the key. The front desk said sorry and let us know they have a refrigerator for medicine. That would have been good to know when we checked in!

The bed was comfy, good location

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Cool hotel but overpriced
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

The pool wasn’t as blue as the picture it’s a pool in a hot hot room not sure that’s very safe didn’t take the kids to it... the hotel is over priced

The breakfast was alright some of the staff at the front desk Was very helpful some others was alright some others not... also the shuttles to get at the parks was very helpful

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

This hotel is ony suitable for families with young children
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

The cooked breakfast. bacon undercooked.streaky bacon should be well cooked. Scrambled egg mushy and watery with lumps in it. There wasn't any baked beans?

Yoghurts fresh fruit salad Baguettes

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

The property was close to Disney, although road trips on the...
    • Family Room with Swimming Pool Access

The safe was locked on arrival and they couldn’t unlock for me unless we were in the room, the problem being we were out all day and when in late at night all in night clothes so it wasn’t convenient for them to come then. Sink was blocked so asked for that to be fixed.....when fixed it wasn’t much better. We left at 6.50am and there was still meals on the restaurant tables and food all over the floor. It looked terrible that it hadn’t been cleaned through the night or after the last service especially as the bar/restaurant was in the main walk way through the hotel. The rooms also look tired.

The property was close to Disney, although road trips on the free buses took a lot longer than normal due to road works. Buses were also packed.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Overall good
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

Staff at the restaurant was not friendly. 15 min to closure they almost did not want us to enter the restaurant.

Close to the Disney park , good facilities

My hotel
    • Family Connecting Rooms with Swimming Pool Access

Its all you need as a hotel. I always stay in it when I am in paris. I really liked that they are renovating the hotel as well. Looking forward to see the changes next year.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

The location and free shuttle to Disney.
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

There was no bell boy to take the luggage to the rooms,the waiters at the restaurant were not friendly nor pleasant and food was expensive compared to quality, and the receptionist wasnt welcoming nor understanding, all the electricity outlets were not accustomed to the 3 plugs known world wide and the hotel does not provide it I had to pay for it. No iron in the room and only 2 pillows for a king size bed. The receptionist never answers when we call.

The location and free shuttle to Disney. Good for families p

Close to Disney park
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

Rude, no pillows had to ASK for pillows, was charged more than what I was quoted when booking online, toilets was vile, the smell was sickening, also told the luggage room wasn’t safe so to leave my stuff in the car, completely took the excitement away, had to get ready in the car because there toilets were so disgusting it was sickening! Would NEVER go back, waste of money

Close to Disney park

Incredible trip!
    • Double Room with Swimming Pool Access

The room had a little bit of a weird smell, but that aside. The airco wasn’t working half of the time (it was 31 degrees Celcius, so an airco would be great) and the busses towards Disneyland were packed too much, and me, having claustrophobia, didn’t really love that. But of course, Disneyland and the friendly staff made that all better!

The staff was amazingly friendly and the rooms were very clean! The hotel is enormous, but it definitely didn’t feel like that!

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Reception were great , location from Disney land was close,...
    • Kid Suite with Swimming Pool Access

Clean for bathroom wasn’t every day clean as expected also room when we get the room there was some waste from previous people, - breakfast they have good food but not as name of the hotel some suggestions can make it great as pancakes , wafel ,beans - outside play ground need to add more beside what available will make also great

Reception were great , location from Disney land was close, hotel very good I enjoyed my stay , AC, refrigerator, family room big enough, I recommend it for family