Reviews of Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport 4 stars

Roissypôle, rue de Rome, Bp16461, 95708 Roissy-en-France, France

#15 of 38 hotels in Roissy-en-France

The room has a smell.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Their is a heavy smell of smoke or something in the room which is making my closes have the same smell. They are a bit shy of giving out free toilet articles too. There is only one set of functional trainer, several dumbbells in the gym for weight training, there is no barbell and other machines for training.

The fruit in the breakfast is great. Although very close to the airport, it's not noisy at all. There is a functional trainer in the gym.

Comfortable but not at the cost.

No free WiFi in the rooms, which when paying 200€ a night is ridiculous . Also we were checked in an not told about any of the facilities like the fitness center. Only when a business man checked in after us did I overhear as she was explaining all of the facilities. This made me feel like we weren't valued as customers. I also found it strange that there was no fitted sheet on the bed. Only a flat sheet that was halfheartedly tucked in under the matress.

Clean, modern and great location to be close to the airport.

Great place to stay near the T3 and the Station, large rooms, good breakfast and nice pool
    • Family Room with King Bed

My experience of check-in was not quite as expected - Samson - the staff on duty works without smile, does not seem happy serving the clients, seems bothered only to do the minimum he is expected according to his job profile to the extend of sounding rude/not interested. I arrived at 13:15PM was asked to wait till 14Hrs for the room to be ready. The room was not ready at 14Hrs and we were given another room - not to speak of the long line at check-in when I returned at 14hrs and the un-happy Samson behind the check-in desk. The additional bed requested was installed later in the evening only after another reminder.

Its always a pleasure to stay at Hilton CDG, nice big rooms. Nice pool, good breakfast and close to train station and t3.

The tradition of the Paris Hilton on our return trip home is always a happy ending to our vacation.
    • Classic King Room

I would like to see more frequent terminal shuttles in the early morning as travelers line up at the curb and patiently wait.

I like the convenient location to Terminal 2 for our flight home to the States. Spending the night before we fly in the morning is definitely better than fighting Paris rush hour traffic. Bar service was top notch.

clean and easy check in
    • Classic Twin Room

unfortunately we asked for baby bed but the hotel host was very rude and say that your room reservation didn’t include a baby. we explained that we are now in need of baby bed and we would pay for it but she surprisingly said “ let your baby sleep on your bed. !! we have a baby bed but I will not give you that’s it”

clean and easy check in

Disappointed.
    • Classic King Room

Charging spots for 2 euro for 30 mimutes useles, personnell in 4 stars hotel cannot help to charge phone...wi-fi paid 25 euro per day in 21 century, Free wi-fi password never worked .it makes stay there frustrated.

People in hotel bar very helpful and nice.

Very bad value
    • Classic King Room

Terribly disappointed. Air conditioner didn't work properly and made loud noise all night. All English language channels on the TV blocked! Very expensive but poor quality. Never again.

Check in lady was pleasant.

Pricey, nice & convenient. Take you pick of what matters to you.

Service from the staff in the bar area was pretty slack. My wife was ignored while standing at the bar with a menu in hand. When finally a person did recognise her he suggested she should have waited at the table and they would have come to request our order. Nice, but we had already waited 10 mins and been ignored at the table, That's why she was standing at the bar. Costs in this bar are overpriced a lot for everything but you pay because of the convenience of being close to CDG The hotel provides a shuttle bus to Terminal 2. Nice if you are flying with Air France. If you are going anywhere from another terminal then you have to walk with your luggage to the shuttle train. The train service is good and no complaints there but it takes 10 -15 minutes of wheeling all your own luggage to get to the platform for the train to other terminals. (We needed Terminal 1) We travel heavy!. No excuses, but there was no assistance offered at all to assist with getting all our stuff to the train. You are on your own if you don't want to go to Terminal 2. Given the price of this place is I assume the same for all - regardless of where your destination is, I think they could have been more helpful.

All facilities were excellent. Location of course is perfect for transiting in/out of CDG. Room was roomy which matters when you are trying to repack several suitcases the night before a flight home!

OK for a one night stay, any longer would have been frustrating.
    • Family Room with King Bed

No TV, could not watch news or anything. Aircon battled to make the room comfortable.

Dinner at the restaurant was exceptionally good, above expectation actually. We were very surprised and enjoyed the food, which was very good indeed.

quick stop over in paris...
    • Classic King Room

the airport shuttle to the airport was unpleasant, the shuttle driver was quite stoic, drove past the terminals and dumped us at the pick point without any explanation of where we should go.. he could have been more helpful...

The breakfast is great, location great and the rooms extra comfortable with large beds

Quick stop over
    • Classic King Room

The charged me for internet when I didn’t ask for it and was never told it was €25! Charged for an adapter they didn’t work.., anyways they took the charges off my bill but why put them there in the first place? The shuttle driver was not pleasant at all..., dropped everyone, dumped the bags and not a word.... some of us were so baffled and not sure how to connect the terminals...

Very open and modern, well furnished and big rooms

Cleanliness, friendliness and helpfulness of staff, no wifi included .... I am a Hilton Honours member and had to argue for wifi .... was then told even though I’m a member I don’t get my benefits because I didn’t book direct with Hilton

Got to airport in a timely fashion but the room was awful. Bar and breakfast were outstanding.
    • Classic King Room

Room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. Worse: they would not move me to a new room! What craziness is that?

Location cannot be beat

Basic hotel for one night.

A large Hilton with no movies on the TV? Also no ATM on premises, business center was not staffed and when I dialed for support after finding one of the work station key boards broken, no help was available.

Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, bathroom in good condition. Hotel design is somewhat dated, though rooms have been updated, quiet being so close to the airport. Food is basic, it should be considered fuel, not dining.

Ok for one night
    • Classic Twin Room

The staff did not pick up the phone when we called room service, we called several times. We mentioned at the check in that we were really hungry due to cancelled flight and that we hadn’t had any dinner. We had to call the reception several times as well, to ask them to contact room service. When we checked in we heard a lot of noise from people playing pool and it was the staff. No wonder they didn’t want to pick up the phone!😖 At check out the manly staff forgot to cancel the withdrawals on the card, since my friend paid it with her card and when I mention it he was just rude and wonder if I wanted to withdraw instead of apologize.

The beds were comfortable, the room was nice and the location to the airport was close. So are you looking for a hotel near the airport this is fine for a night. Airport shuttle nearby.

Comfortable hotel conveniently located only few meters from CDGVAL train that leads to Terminal 1
    • Classic Twin Room

The room was of a good size with a comfortable bed. Bathroom had both a bathtub and an excellent shower. The restaurant offered good food and an excellent service. Reception staff was very helpful and friendly. Perfect location for those flying in or out from CDG Terminal 1

Not happy .. either by location or by attitude of the staff ...
    • Classic King Room

First, they asked for 100 euro security deposit and second they have not returned it even after 4 days after check out. Staff are not friendly ..... Asked for extra bed spread ..and not been provided

Wifi speed .....

Nice hotel with all that you want.

I was charged for mini bar things we did not take on the auto check out . I called the desk and they fixed it .

The room was nice and clean and in good condition. Very helpful staff and shuttle to CDG was perfect and driver was so helpful.

RECEPTION STAFF WERE BEYOND HELPFUL

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT

HAVING STAYED AT MANY AIRPORT HOTELS WHICH ARE FUNCTIONAL BUT SOME TIMES A LITTLE TIRED THE HILTON WAS REALLY FIRST CLASS.

Requested one hour late check out and was refused.
    • Classic King Room

Requested one hour late check out and was refused. Was told I didn’t book through Hilton and hotel was full. But it was possible if I paid 50 euros more. I left early and sat at the airport.

Perfect choice if your flight requires to be at 5:30am at the airport. :)

Not working fridge in the room with limited choice of drinks. Poor choice of food/drinks/beer/were no any nuts/ in the bar in front of the reception, and even some missing from the menu. Better have a nice lunch/dinner before you arrive.

Very comfortable bed, modern design. Sauna and swimming pool. 24 hours open fitness. Location next to the airport with free shuttle.

Not recommended for staying longer than 1 night

To said honestly this hotel is a shame for Hilton brand! Low level of personnel qualification, bad smells everywhere, definitely old infrastructure and facilities and all of that for the full price of 4-star hotel.

It was comfortable with well appointed rooms.
    • Classic King Room

No free WiFi in the rooms without an exorbitant fee ( 25 Euros per day ) is unacceptable for the room price.

Access to airport was a plus and the property is nicely maintained

Too expensive for what the hotel actually offers.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

For a « luxury » hotel, there was nothing complementary (no slippers, robe, or bottle of water), and what there is (shampoo, soap) was of cheap quality. The hotel claims to have adapters/cell phone plugs, but when asked about it, they didn’t.

Close to airport. The hotel has its own shuttle leaving every 10-15 min that takes you to terminal 2. The trip takes about 10 minutes and from there a 5 minute walk to terminal 2E.

you pay a lot for nothing
    • Executive Plus King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

I left them 27 complains. You pay a lot of money for nothing. Never again this hotel!!! It has nothing with luxury brand. Old, used, need renovation, never pay for executive lounge (there are 3 soft drinks).

Comfortable bed. Nothing else good.

No shuttle from T1 or T3... not good.
    • Classic Twin Room

Hotel very nice. NO shuttle from T1 or T3 only T2. Buffet breakfast was good but hot selection was shockingly poor. Expensive drinks and food. Bar food very nice but also expensive. hotel appeared to have an elevator issue. Only one elevator seemed to be working and in a hotel this size that is unacceptable. I did enjoy the walk with my baggage to get out of the hotel.

location is really good and really very close to transport...
    • Classic King Room

Only free wifi at lobby, no free wifi in the rooms only if you pay 25eur per day to have such option which make me the feeling back to 20th century..:(

location is really good and really very close to transport like RER, bus , TGV and airport

• Classic King Room

I didn't like that for early check in after coming from long flight, that I am charged 80/- Euro + the room charge! The staff needs to be trained to explain to the guest of the hotel the eating outlets & restaurants, I have been stopped as I didn't have a voucher?? and I dont even know what is that, I had to say as a guest I cannot eat in this hotel??!!! only good thing was room service as she was a fine lady who knew how to talk to the hotel guest

Great location for the Parc des Expositions
    • Classic Twin Room

I stayed here when attending an event at the Parc des Expositions. You have to get the free shuttle bus to the airport and then the RER to the Parc, but everything ran smoothly. The hotel was comfortable and quiet. The pool and sauna were added bonuses after a long day walking around a trade fair!

Great location and transportation to and from the airport...
    • Classic King Room

WiFi at extra charge only. The hotel is extremely strict about check-in time, so if you arrive early in the morning and wish to check in and drop your bags before off to somewhere else that won’t be possible. My experience with other hotels is you can check in right away but your room will be available whenever the official check-in time is.

Great location and transportation to and from the airport and the fair.

Very little to like about this hotel, it's location is...

I was on a work trip, was looking for easy and straight to the point to get food after hard days work, but The bar/restaurant staff were absolutely appalling, their rudeness was shocking, made you feel like you were an inconvenience if you even ordered a drink, just horrible. The food was only ok, the menu was very poor, the price is not worth it, you could stay in one of the alternate hotels near by for a lot less and get a better experience, I could not wait to check out it was so appalling, I will never again stay at a Hilton hotel in any location,they just do not care about customers experience. The decor and atmosphere in lounge area was very poor I can not understand how this hotel has a 4 star, so grubby.

Very little to like about this hotel, it's location is good in order to us the metro that is about all the positive I have to say

Good location, great beds but average in all other aspects

Food average, typical hotel food and no choice because of location. No adaptors available, rang room service for tea and told too busy ring back later. No dressing gowns, slippers and not many towels. Just little cutbacks here and there which used to be offered as standard at this grade of hotel

Comfy bed, close to airport and RER connections

I had to CHANGE my night to stay. BOOKINGS .com charged me twice. I did not CANCEL.

Room service did not bring a bowl for my pet after 3 tries I gave up. Breakfast was not ordered because too expensive for rolls and tea.

Too expensive did not order

Disappointed.
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast officially starts at 6am and not all food were ready not available at 6.15am. Mini bar half liter bottle of water is charged 5€. This is not fair when arriving late and no other options to buy water in the area.

Hilton policies just to cash money directly from your pocket, I will not come back.
    • Classic King Room

I unfortunately I arrived too early, so had to pay 50 € extra for early occupying the room. The public spaces were empty, cold, ill iluminated, so I had not possibility to stay out till 14h. Minibar not working, I was rudely told that minimum 24 h for substitution. Not possible to control hot/cold water at shower. Internet fee not included. Too many things for a single stay, they could post in the door “you are not welcome”

Quiet and comfortable room size.

Staff were very helpful.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It was all good- great service.

Staff were very helpful. My wife was sick amd we had to arrange for medical assistance. Lucie at the front desk was AMAZING! Thank you so much for your assistance.

Chose this hotel for a bit of luxury after our flight was cancelled but we were disappointed.
    • Classic King Room

Room was a bit tired. The card about offering you a pleasant stay and if you had concerns about the room had chocolate stuck to it and was on the floor along with the top of a coffee wrapper so cleanliness not great and there was a dirty cup in the corridor outside the room, not a nice welcome. Reception staff were not particularly friendly.

Location to airport.

Only the location I like, because is near airport
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast service is very bad. Food finish and stuff lazy to refuel. Tell them just ask you to wait. Very bad service

Only the location I like, because is near airport

Very comfortable room, beds were great and room was very...
    • Classic Twin Room

We had no advance warning that the hotel would put a hold of an additional 100 Euro on our credit card on top of the room cost at the time of check-in to cover "incidentals". I understand the hotel does this routinely with all guests, but it was quite a surprise to us. This had not been common practice at any other hotel we stayed at throughout our three month stay in France and Spain. We suggest the hotel makes this known at the time of booking, as we felt this was an excessive additional sum on top of what was already an expensive hotel room. As we were using a debit card the sum actually came off our balance and caused us some inconvenience - not the hotel's fault that's what we were using but if we had known in advance this extra sum would be held we would have been able to prepare for it. The charge was reversed within a couple of days but we could have done without this on the last day of our trip.

Very comfortable room, beds were great and room was very spacious. We had a morning flight so the location was ideal for us.

overpriced, bad food, bad service!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

terrible service apart from the older gentleman on reception who was great - room service rude and late (50 mins wait) - burnt panini and cold soup with two glasses of wine 55€, outrageous, will never book here again!!

Rooms large and comfortable

Dont eat here!
    • Classic Twin Room

Food was terrible and way overpriced.. Service terrible apart from an older gentleman on reception who was friendly and efficient. Room service slow and rude.

Lovely room. Handy for airport with transfers.

I intentionally chose Hilton but was disappointed with poor quality of the room facilities.
    • Classic Twin Room

The bath room facilities was horrible -- the shower's water was lukewarm while the bathtub's water was too hot and could not be adjusted. The free hotel shuttle bus driver declines me a ride to go to one of the terminals after waiting him to arrive and asks me to walk on the bumpy pavement carrying heavy suitcases.

I was given a upgraded room to meet my request when I requested a quiet and bright high-floor room.

Very disappointing end to our family holiday.
    • Classic Twin Room

Upon getting into our room, the shower had a massive clump of hair, in the drain, so the question is was it actually cleaned before we arrived? A light fitting was broken, though not a big issue more the Hilton prides itself on its brand, and in this case it was poor at best. Service at the restaurant was very poor, we ordered and then had to remind the staff about the drinks we ordered after waiting about 20 minutes, if it had of been busy I could understand however when their where four staff on and only three tables being occupied, it seemed we where an inconvenience for them. I know the hotel will write an apology articulating how they are sorry, however it is more your brand is ruined, which is why my family and I will not stay at another Hilton hotel. Also on checkin, their was little to no explanation of the hotel or services, once in the room, we had to contact the front desk to be able to connect to the wifi, ask about what time breakfast was as it was included in the stay.

An excellent stay at Hilton CDG Paris with awakening hiccups!
    • Classic King Room

Cutlery at the restaurant was not placed well and one had to hunt for them like spoons were expected on the table, but if they are not there, one has to go and ask for these. Buffet means things will be kept organised without asking ever. Food items were not marked for Non-Veg or items with eggs.

The breakfast had a limited choice for vegetarians, though salad items were good, all fruits cut were in syrup, may be bought out. Moreover, the seating was not guided at entry e,g. when I took a table the host said that that section was closed, but there was no sign or a closing rope tied across the entry.

Disappointed
    • Classic Twin Room

Very unappealing place. No information about food options and prices in the room. Minibar with sensor charges you for merely moving the merchandise. Had to run to the city for a decent meal.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The breakfast was not good at all the day I was staying there must of bin a dancing competition on so it was hard work to get a seat in the evening and when I went for breakfast in the morning again it was full of the dancers there was not a lot of food left the warm buffet was not warm at all if there was anything left to have this is the 2nd time I have stay the 1st time I stayed was a lot better the this time but yet again there was no dancing competition on that seemed to take over the hotel €160 very expensive this time

Not quiet enough but otherwise perfect

Guest event was rather loud especially during late hours. Would hope rooms to be more soundproof.

Flawless service, great comfort and cleanliness. Great breakfast with wide selection. Short walk from the terminal.

would not recommend
    • Classic King Room

Not all of the staff was friendly or helpful. Restaurants were not open for meals at any time which is important for a business and conference location. Incredibly, no hair dryer was in the bathroom. The staff told us to call room service to get a wine bottle opener, and they DID NOT COME!!! The cleaning staff did not replace empty kleenex boxes, toilet paper, or replace the instant coffee packs. Room was in need of repair. Not as quiet as I would expect. On return to the airport, the shuttle van returns you to the same location as pick up, which means a VERY long walk for departures. They drive right past departures; would be helpful to drop guests there to save them the long walk.

very good location, and the shuttle was convenient.

HORROR
    • Classic Twin Room

In 3 days there my room was not cleaned, last morning cleaning man came to my room at 8:30 with some "hand" explanation that I need to leave room despite I had te leave at noon, Invoice they put under the door (?)... and last they charged my Invoice 2 times (?)... on my mail no feedback from hotel, I needed to call them, they have some strange explanatins that they will check it...bla bla bla... but 7 days after (today ) I am still not receive money back

Position of hotel but I am not sure even that after all negative experiance

A great Bed - not sure about Breakfast............
    • Classic King Room

Having no expectations of what both was - and wasnt to be expected in this Hotel - there were a couple of things that let the experience down. Room Service - yes - I know - its room service - is expensive. Even in the UK room service is better value for money at a number of 5 Star Hotels. However - that isn't the problem. We were enormously disappointed by the Breakfast Buffet. Admitedly, there was a vast array of breakfast foods to tempt even the most fussy eater - BUT - the hot buffet was at best "Tepid" Nothing was actually hot or fresh cooked. It was extremely disappointing that we couldn't have a fresh Hot breakfast before departing home. The management of the hotel should have the kitchen's prepare less / more often, it would ultimately save costs and improve quality.

Room, bed and facilities were all as expected from a Hilton Chain Hotel. It does exactly what it says on the website and Booking.Com.

Breakfast was not included in price so when i went down for...

Breakfast was not included in price so when i went down for breakfast I was told breakfast was £20. I only had a coffee and some cereals, it was a customer who told me there was a less expensive option available. Also there was not a menu on the table for breakfast as I would have had something cooked. At night I had to send my steak back as it was cold. So I was not at all impressed with the food at this hotel

Most unfair attitude and action from reception and reservations ..

Very strange welcome from the staff ... They have to zvell not if not the Best Conceirge ... But The person at reception at check in made me feel very upset and unfairness ...not expected from Hilton or even dealing with Hilton Honors member I explain that I had two bookings one by my company and one by booking.com.. by mistake I reserve three nights as I am to pay two nights and my company two nights ... So I have double booking on one of the nights ... She said this is not our problem will see if reservation can help as I request to cancel the third night on booking.com.. she have the strangest answer as well as she told me booking.com takes from us mine so I can not cancel your reservation ..I told her deduct what you pay booking but she insisted and said she can not .. Plus she ypld me we will not add your honours number as it will not be added anyway and it is better if you book through hotel directly ... But in the.mornung I went to another person and added NY honours number as it entitles me to free WiFi while I would pay €25 per day fro wifi if I am not Hilton honors ... I feel bad but will Co tinue to do my reservation through booking.com .. but Hilton needs to revise the training of their staff ...

It is near exhibition

Overpriced rip-off with poor food I wouldn't give to a hungry dog.

The restaurant dinner and breakfast was abysmal. Food was cold both morning and evening. Evening dinner service was very slow: To reiterate - the food was COLD. 11 colleagues in the dinner party and all had the same experience. There was no tracking by the staff who had rare/ medium etc steaks. WiFi at 25 euros: Absolutely ridiculous, especially when paying Hilton rates. Should be included as per almost every hotel I've stayed in, (a lot). Value for money - very poor: I paid premium rates for my company and feel stiffed by the whole experience. I, nor my colleagues will not use Hilton Hotels again.

The hotel premises are of a high standard and ideally located for the airport and train station.

Hilton must have higher ambitions than this!
    • Classic King Room

25Euro for internet connection at Hilton is unacceptable when you pay 200€ to stay. got a stuffy, muggy and stinking room....which turned out to be a smoking room, but I asked for a non-smoking!

good breakfast

Really comfortable room with a good bed
    • Classic King Room

Supposed 'hot' breakfast was cold .

Really comfortable room with a good bed Quick check in and out procedure Close to the CDGVAL so easy access to the airport

All in all it was a great property. We had a wonderful stay. Highly recommended.

Internet was available but not free of charge, and it wasn't clearly marked how much you would have to pay if you used it. The ice makers, but one, were all non-functioning. I had to search the hotel for one that was working.

In Paris the rooms can be quite small. This room was large, clean, and inviting. The breakfast was wonderful and plentiful. The location was well marked so once we arrived at the correct terminal it was easy to find.

Great location, terrific room.
    • Classic Twin Room

Nothing to complain about. :) the place is literally 4 minutes by free shuttle from CDG train station and a walk around the back to take the train above-ground train over to Terminal 1 to catch my plane the next day again free service.

Location, service, gampas in the salad, room service was fast. Modern bathroom. Service very efficient and friendly.

Excellent accommodations when traveling to and from Chas De Gaulle Airport

We flew from NYC to Orly, we were meeting our traveling companions at Chas deGaulle airport the following day. Though it was a haul to get from Orly to Chas. de Gaulle, the accommodations were perfect, the located only meters front of train station. The staff was friendly and very accommodating - they helped us with instructions to get around the city.

Great location, nice room with a view and pool, gym and sauma!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The ‘in house’ restaurant and bar were way overpriced and quite limited options. After looking at the menu, decided to walk 5 mins to a nearby hotel and had reasonably well priced dinner there instead. Also, the mini bar prices and in room wifi are simply exorbitant.

Very good location. Easy walking distance to all public transport.

Nice Hotel
    • Family Room with Twin beds

Small things 1st Be aware - Hotel is located at terminal 3 which is actually a train / bus hub With v little facilities and 30 mins walk/airport transfer train from Air France T2 check-in desks. No family friendly eating options really. Pool is small. Staff where not aware we needed cot / sofa bed up. Not sure if this was booking.com or Hilton issue, but suspect was Hilton as we stayed at start and end of a holiday and despite face to face discussion 1st time same issue on return! LASTLY THEY GOT OUR BILL WRONG. THEY ADDED A RESTRAUNT CHARGE. WE HAD NOT USED THE RESTRAUNT (see no kid friendly option) THEY WERE QUITE RUDE AND SUGGESTED I WAS LYING. THEY PRODUCED A BILL WITH ANOTHER ROOM NO CROSSED OUT AND MY NUMBER ADDED WITH MY NAME ON IT. IT WAS TOTALLY CLEAR THIS WAS NOT MY SUGNATURE. STAFF MEMBER WAS AGAIN QUITE RUDE BUT WITH NI APOLOGY DID EVENTUALLY AMEND BILL.

They have CBeebies in English! Family room is big 2 small doubles and sofa bed plenty of room for hotel provided travel cot. Nice bathroom.

Very good airport hotel
    • Executive Plus King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

- business lounge not great for breakfast not in the evening - queues to reception

Located very close to the CDG shuttle train Good restaurant Great lobby

Hilton CDG a perfect place to stay before you leave Paris ...

Large and clean room .. very comfortable pillows .. nice staffs - even they helped to drive us to Terminal 2 (actually the shuttle only for T1) - great location - very close to the train station (RER Blue Line goes to the City of Paris)

Extremely nice hotel.

Traffic around airport.

Beautiful hotel! Very clean and comfortable. We stayed there as our flight was early next morning. If you have rental car return the night before as traffic around airport was bad. They have shuttle to take you in morning.

Comfotable for 1 night stay

Breakfast- not wirth the 24€ I had to pay!! Selection was minimal for a hotel of this statue! Quality of food at breakfast restaurant was not on par. The food / snacks ordered at the Bar was better. I would not suggest Breakfast at this hotel!!

Service anf snack food at the bar was good, service excellent, rooms good.

Great place to stay at CDG
    • Classic Twin Room

The hotel restaurant facilities were awful. Dinner was late in coming and terrible. Breakfast was better.

Hotel was easy to use, friendly, facilities (including gym) were fabulous.

The idea of paying $360 for a room for one night and then...

The idea of paying $360 for a room for one night and then being asked to pay an additional $30.00 for wifi is insulting. I will not book with Hilton again as I find this policy unfair and greedy on Hilton's part.

Big room, clean and bright.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Long lines for checking in. Only two people at front desk. Shuttle service drop off at central airport area, we thought we would be dropped off at the Specific airline location.

Big room, clean and bright. Nice early breakfast buffet, fresh and yummy. Friendly staff, held our luggage prior to check in while we returned the car.

Great location for easy sleepers and busy travelers!
    • Classic King Room

Due to the close location to the train, tube, metro stations, prepare to hear street traffic. You have to place your own bedsheets onto your bed. They do clean the rooms, and may forget to knock prior to entering.

Literally 4 blocks away from the stairs to the Sacre Coeur; if you book one of the upper floor rooms, you will have a great view of the Sacre Coeur at night/day. Great area to the local shops and easy access to the train, tube, metro stations. Restaurants are very close to this hostel (walking distance).

It was very convenient to catch s 5 am flight at Charles de...
    • Executive Plus Room - Twin

There isn't much choices of restaurants near the hotel. Whilst the room service we had was good food, it was a premium price, as one would expect.

It was very convenient to catch s 5 am flight at Charles de Gaulle airport as it was walking distance to the train station (2 mins) and a 3 mins train shuttle to the airport terminal.

Great location to get to/from airport and into city via...
    • Classic King Room

Elevators were surprisingly slow, looks like one might have been out of order

Great location to get to/from airport and into city via the RER Very spacious room and nice amenities Clean, quiet room

Only criticism - and it is a significant one - is that the...

Only criticism - and it is a significant one - is that the cost of internet access at 25€ for one day is frankly exorbitant - very disappointing given how critical access is for check in etc

The closeness to the airport and train station was handy.
    • Executive Plus King Room with Access to Executive Lounge

I had a number of issues with the quality of the room I was given. Being an executive room I expected a certain standard from Hilton which wasn't what was experienced. Unchanged wet towels, dirty cutlery for room service, telephone charges to call reception or room services, toilet flushing system not working properly, sink drainage not working properly, to name a few.

The closeness to the airport and train station was handy.

See above

See above

Shower had mold and poor lighting. Most electrical plugs are disabled when I turn off the main light switch, which means the deck plugs cannot be used for charging my computer or phone during the night. I was also told by the hotel that all Hilton Honirs benefits are not available when booking through Bookings.com. This was not disclosed and a gross mite presentation of your service. I will. It be using your service in the future and encourage others not to do so if this is not remedied.

There isn't a lot to say.
    • Classic Twin Room

25 euros for an internet connection. You have to be kidding. Though I joined Hilton Honors there, one doesn't get free internet until the next stay. I thought the charge was such a rip off, I'll probably avoid staying in another Hilton.

There isn't a lot to say. It's an airport hotel, a little dated, convenient for sure, though one is surrounded by other options at CDG. I liked that it had a pool, cause I wanted a swim after traveling. Otherwise would have picked another.

Lovely room and very convenient location let down by lack of customer service.
    • Classic King Room

We had to wait 45 minutes for the shuttle bus from the airport to hotel and that was after I had telephoned to ask where it was! For future travellers, the shuttle bus arrives at platform 3 not 2 as stated on the information boards at the platform. The hotel has a glass covered atrium where a number of the glass panels were broken and rain water was dripping into several places in the bar area, some into buckets! Neither of these issues are what you expect from this hotel chain but the staff appeared unconcerned when these issues were brought to their attention.

Room was excellent. Very clean, very roomy and comfortable. Facilities were excellent.

Browse Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport traveller photo gallery