Reviews of Hôtel La Comtesse 4 stars

29, Avenue De Tourville, 7th arr., 75007 Paris, France

#108 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Stunning veiw
    • Junior Suite Royal - Eiffel Tower Front View

Room was not ready when we arrived, but this was dealt with quickly and made up for with late checkout and coffee and croissants in the morning

Staff were exceptionally helpful and the view was much better than ever expected

Parfait
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

If I really had to nitpick I would have to say that the room was a bit on the smaller side but I was fine with it.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The room for the most part was very quiet (for all you light sleepers out there) I slept really well. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was perfect. The water pressure was great in the shower. The staff members were friendly, welcoming and helpful. The location was convenient as well. The metro station was about a 3 min walk from the hotel and there were a number of bus stops located nearby. The ease of access to public transportation was great. The Rue Cler market was about a 5 min walk from the hotel and there are plenty of cafes located nearby. There was also a grocery store located next to the metro stop. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Charming left bank hotel with great views

Rooms on small size for family travel though interconnecting rooms were a big help.

Beautiful hotel in a great location - not too touristy, wide boulevards, near Eiffel Tower and green spaces. Hotel staff very helpful

Location, location, location!
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

There was nothing not to like.

Location, location, location! It's in a beautiful safe neighborhood that moments away from cafés, the metro as the Rodin museum and of course the Eiffel Tower! The rooms have modern decor and the bathroom is very clean and updated. It's worth every penny. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. The staff is extremely friendly We'll definitely be staying here again! The picture was a view from our room.

Fine but borring
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Sorry to say. Lack of ambiance all over the place. Not especialy welcomming attitude. I mean no interesse ..no smile ... Maybe a feminine touch would help all over :) Breakfast hhmm.. Not a de lux one, as expected when reading about it. The roomservice Breakfast had very luke Coffee.

Nice bed. Fine side view to the eifeltower ☺

Disappointing nice stay
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The PARTIAL view which was REALLY VERY VERY PARTIAL Disappointing... especially when you see a room while booking and you get another one when checking in... I am convinced now that the small boutique hotels like la comtesse keep the good rooms for their own site and give booking.com clients less interesting rooms, not to say the bad ones. I booked a room with a glass seperation between the bathroom and the bed (sleeping area) knowing that this kind of rooms is going to be very small. I anticipated this but even with my clever anticipation, i was surprised to get a tiny box with a suffocating wall instead of this nice breathing glass wall that is showing in the rooms photos on booking. Dont forget to mention it in order to avoid bad surprises. If you are an architect and eiffel tower is one of the world s masterpieces that interests you, dont book a partial view room because it s not partial... it is inexistant... We were pre-celebrating for one night my birthday before moving to another hotel (thanks god) and we asked in the request part during booking for a good view of eiffel tower (the particularity of this hotel). Our request was not considered and we could see a partial view of the tower but we had to use a suicide position hanging ourselves from the window...

The PARTIAL view which was REALLY VERY VERY PARTIAL Cleanliness Comfortable bed Functional white bathroom Decor Breakfast good value rich choice

Losing trust in Booking . Com
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

Mentioned above - the rooms should not be given a 4 star rating - the whole facility is 2 or 3 star

The staff were excellent ! The room appointments were cheap and ineffective !! No shelves - very little space and an Aircondition that blows on the heads when sleeping

Very enjoyable short stay in Paris
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Typical of Paris hotel rooms, it was very small. But the design was good, and the view of the Eiffel tower was unbeatable.

The bed was very comfortable and the shower was excellent. Attractive design.

We will definitely be back.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

I loved the staff. The ladies who kept our room so tidy and clean, the front desk, the staff on the restaurant were fabulous and Williams was simply wonderful - because of Williams we came to the restaurant more often. Hello to Williams from Grace and Frankie and the Ball family.

Super location
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Great location of the hotel, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and few steps from the metro station. The rooms with the tower view really worth. Good food establishments around and a grocery store close by. The room was very comfortable and extremely clean. The staff is friendly and cheerfully answered questions, gave advice and provided directions. We enjoyed very much our stay.

This hotel is nice and I have recommended it to all of my friends ands colleagues!
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

In comparison to other hotels I’ve stayed in, in Europe, the restaurant was good but not as good. Hotel Staff was good but not as cheery and welcoming as I am used to. Also, it would be nice if they smiled more and offered recommendations of restaurants, activities, tours and hotel amenities.

The hotel was conveniently located next to tourist attractions. The room was nice and clean. Some of the front desk staff were accommodating and kind.

Fantastic location, beautiful hotel
    • Double Room Duchesse - Eiffel Tower Side View

Fantastic hotel, brilliant location clean and staff were lovely. Due to some problems when we initially booked Vincent arranged for us to stay in a room which came with balcony which overlooked the Eiffel Tower, which was beautiful. Staff couldn’t do enough for you rooms were quiet and comfortable would definitely come back and stay again.

disappointing

lack of the proper air conditioning and just no ventilation in the rooms, a very poor breakfast, too loud from the street, if you looking for a quiet place - it is not the case at all. housekeeping doesn't change the towels (so it is definitively not 4 stars hotels service).

Hotel is at a very good location close to public...
    • Two Connecting Classic Double Rooms - Eiffel Tower Side View

communication before arrival about carpark etc. but if you go to their own website all can be found.

Hotel is at a very good location close to public transportation (2min) and easy to find (even with car). Staff is extremely friendly and helpfull also to our children. Not only at the frontdesk but also at the breakfast and cleaning ladies too. The 'express' breakfast for only 9 Euro pp is a very smart idea and good price for Paris. Parking at street (safe area) or very close to hotel (2 min). Eiffeltower and lovely area near Rue du Bac etc. on walking distance. We stayed with 2 children in interconnecting rooms. Minibar expensive but supermarket around the corner. If one of the bathrooms would have had a bath and bathrobes would be provided we would give the Hotel an even higher mark. We would certainly return to this hotel!

Amazing city, food and views!
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

Wish we could've stayed longer.

Staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful if needed anything. The view of the Eiffel Tower from our room was amazing. The room itself is very clean and updated as well as the bathroom. The location was perfect as it was only 2 blocks from the metro and about a 15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. Lots of good cafes/restaurants within walking distance. I would love to stay here again.

Our "regular" hotel in the 7th has now been displaced. We will be back.
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

Although the bathroom was spacious, there was a lack of shelf space for our own toiletries.

The room was spacious. The bathroom was spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The lighting was terrific.

The view is exceptional.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The view is exceptional. Much better than I imagined it would be! Also the staff were very helpful and did not hesitate to answer all our questions and requests. Location was also great. Close walk to the metro and to the Eiffel Tower.

The location is really nice.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The location is really nice. From the window I can see the Effeal tower. Not mention the room is clean with reasonable size. The overall experience is super.

Hotel la comtesse is beautiful.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Slippers & bathrobe in the room would have been nice for a hotel of this price, but not a big issue.

Staff were lovely and very helpful. Beautiful room with excellent views. Can’t fault it really!

Their twin suite is the best room in Paris.
    • Junior Suite Royal - Eiffel Tower Front View

I booked their best room but there wasn't the special touches I would have hoped like something on the bed (eg: chocolates and greeting letter). Also it would have been nice to be addressed by name since it's a small boutique hotel. But overall it was a great stay.

The room was amazing. The hotel was very elegant and the neighborhood was perfect. Quiet but active but also amazingly central to all the spots you'd want to hit on a short vacation. I will definitely be back.

It was nice, we would visit again but would make sure we get the room we want, facing the Eiffel T.
    • Double Room Duchesse - Eiffel Tower Side View

I was surprised by how small the hotel was, only 5-6 rooms on each floor. The breakfast food was average for us compared to other places we were staying.

The location was great if you want to be around the Eiffel Tower. The sound was good since they had nice sound proof doors & windows on the street.

It was too short. The hotel was in a perfect location for the Eiffel Tower view and to walk to.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The only thing is there could be more fruit selection for breakfast.

Everything exceeded my expectation. The room was perfectly clean and larger than a lot of other Parisian hotel rooms. We were given a top floor room with a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower which was only a short 5 minute walk away. Loved our room and bathroom was a good size.

great hotel to stay in the heart of Paris
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

i wish the hotel had a roof bar ;-)

breakfast in bed, eiffel tower view from the window, 10 min walk to the eiffel tower, wide range of shops, restaurants around the hotel

Very cosy Room , great amenities and excellent and helpful...

All was great !

Very cosy Room , great amenities and excellent and helpful staff. Awesome service , good food and lovely view. Quiet area close to the Eiffel Tower, absolutely wonderful!

Bed extra comfy, decor of the room and the design : top, top...
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

I had the first floor, so if you open the window you'd be very close to the street and people could perfectly see you, but despite that the room is amazing!

Bed extra comfy, decor of the room and the design : top, top, top!

beyond my high expectations.

that i had to leave

We lucked (and paid extra) out and got the corner room with the direct view of the Eiffel tower. I am a very picky traveler and OMG... The view was amazing. The pictures didn't do it justice. I look for two things when traveling (my wife looks for like 1000) but I look for a comfortable/clean well-done room with a view, and at least one photo during the trip i can feel comfortable printing to canvas (looks professional) I got both from my hotel room at the Comtesse. The staff was great and the room was amazing. I included one (will include more if they allow) pic from the room (so you know that i'm not B.S. in you. Taken with my Samsung phone and just a touchup filter (Photoshop Express) on my phone.

Charming hotel, lovely staff, great location, good views and nice small restaurant.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Loved almost everything and anything I didn't like was taken care of calmly,kindly and quickly.

Charming small hotel with a very accommodating concierge/host. Lovely waiters and nice small restaurant. Very French atmosphere, very civilized, very polite. If you are a light sleeper, perhaps a room away from the elevator is best

View of the eiffel tower
    • Junior Suite Royal - Eiffel Tower Front View

Phone didnt work, lied to us about room being occupied so unable to do early check in. Found out because of two conflicting reports from the staff.

View of the eiffel tower

The view was just amazing! The location is very nice and convenient. The room has a speaker inside.
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

It was quiet difficult to find where's hair drier. Big bed consists of two small beds.We didn't like this at all!

The view was just amazing! We stayed on the 6th floor. You can easily see Eifel tower from a bedroom, and Eifel tower and Hôtel des Invalides from a bathroom. We really appreciate the fact that the room has a speaker. So, it was very nice to listen to french songs and jazz from my cell phone. The smell of hotel cosmetics is also good. I liked shampoo, but usually I don't like them.

Nice hotel, good and clean room.
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

Nice hotel, good and clean room. Friendly staffs, fast respond of any requests. A bit expensive price, but you know for what you pay ;) The best view from the window to the Eiffel Tower, best location for the romantic time in Paris.

A perfect hotel and great location.
    • Junior Suite Royal - Eiffel Tower Front View

We didn't like that the wc (toilet) was down a hallway and through the sleeping area away from the rest of the bathroom. That was very inconvenient.

The view from the Junior Suite, room 604, was absolutely amazing. We had a full view of the Eiffel Tower and the cool intersection outside the hotel. It's a great place to stay.

We loved our stay here--the staff is excellent and Location superb!
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Everything was great. The room was a little small but very comfortable and it worked well for us.

The location of this hotel was superb for sight-seeing, and we had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower from the room's balcony. Magical!

Ideally situated hotel to enjoy Paris!
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

The hotel has a great location with rooms that have a really nice view of the Eiffel Tower. It is very close to the Metro making it extremely easy to get around. The rooms are modern, nicely decorated, large (for Paris) bath in white marble. Very comfortable, and very clean. Could not have been a better choice!

Favorite hotel in favorite area of Paris.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The hotel restaurant menu is very limited and closed earlier than posted.

Room is well apportioned, clean, adequate storage for weeks clothing, in room safe and mini-bar, windows that open, with a smart tv with music and internet. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Slept well because bed, bedding and air conditioned room is quiet and light-blocking curtains. The shower was amazing - has both a powerful stream of water and a giant rainfall shower head, with hot water almost instant on tap. View of the Eiffel Tower from every room! Close by to everything from Eiffel Tower, Champs du Mars, Ecole Militaire, Invalides, Rodin Musee, Trocadero, as well as Metro stations, taxi stands, ATM, paths to parks, grocery stores, salons, bakeries, cafes, fine dining restaurants and the best place of all, Zia Cafe is directly across the street and Rue Cler, the best market street, is close, too.

staff were friendly and helpfull , i even wanted to go for...

small rooms

staff were friendly and helpfull , i even wanted to go for moulin rouge and my card wouldn't work so the reseptinest paied with his card to proceed my booking and asked me to bring cash when ever its availble

Excellent views if your willing to spend money.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

I didn't like that one of the staff members refused to let me use the microwave one night because he didn't want to leave the desk.

I liked how the staff was very friendly and willing to help us when we needed it. They all spoke English which was a plus.

Fantastic. Will definitely be returning to Paris, lovely city, lots to see and do.
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

Only criticism of hotel would be that in the rooms that had a bath the shower heads did not have any fixture on wall to fit onto so if you wanted a shower you had to hold the shower head in your hand and shower that way which isn't ideal.

Would definitely recommend this hotel. Stayed for three nights with my husband and two teenage daughters and we all loved it. The location was superb and only a ten minute walk to the Eiffel Tower where you could also choose from a selection of different open top bus tours and walk for another few minutes and you were at the Seine where you could get the Bateaux Mouges river boats and cruise down the Seine. The restaurant setting was fantastic as they have tables and chairs outside on the pavement which looks directly onto the Eiffel Tower so was lovely to sit at night and just people watch and admire the tower. The tower is beautiful at night as is all lit up . There are also lots of cafes and restaurants in the area for lunch and dinner and all within a few minutes stroll. Would recommend La Terrasse for a meal. We had a lovely meal and our waiter Tristam was a one off and very entertaining. We would definitely stay at hotel again.

The hotel was perfect, we were able to get an early check in with our room ready in the morning

N/a

The view from our room of the Eiffel Tower was amazing, with no buildings in front have the perfect paris experience on our 5th trip their we have never had a view as good

We booked the Royal Suite and had an amazing view of the...
    • Junior Suite Royal - Eiffel Tower Front View

The rooms were quite small. The included breakfast is nothing to get excited about.

We booked the Royal Suite and had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. The bathrooms were modern and chic. Lots of great shops and restaurants within walking distance.

Perfect,no complaints

Nothing. Everything was perfect we would love to come back

The staff was outstanding and the room was perfect. Everything was close by and it made our vacation 10 times better.

Great stay with the potential of being perfect
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

Room is pricy (but whole of Paris is pricy) Room was clean but not perfect (hair on floor and stains on glass)

Magnificent view and location Staff speaks great English Room is tidy and nicely decorated

Great room
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

Personally thought location wasn't ideal but that's not the hotels fault. I would stay on the other side of the river.

Very clean hotel and good service.

Comfortable, classy and fun!
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

The petite breakfast (which I had once) was fine, croissants flaky and coffee fine--nothing great! I found these kinds of breakfasts to be overpriced in Paris, including at this hotel. A little noisy when I opened the window in my hotel room.

This hotel is elegant, intimate and very French. The location is charming with Parisian cafes and restaurants around the corner--but also access to practical things like the subway stops and a few grocery stores located within walking distance. The hotel also has a nice staff and they did a good job overall. My room was chic, sunny and intimate (not that small), with a window opening out, and a rather roomy bathroom. Hotel restaurant appeared nice but I did not dine there much. The petite breakfast (which I had once) was fine, croissants flaky and coffee fine--nothing great!

Relaxing beautiful escape from chaos in Paris in July!
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Can't think of anything I would change.

Bed very comfortable. Beautiful bathroom. Staff so friendly. Very clean. Location perfect! Will highly recommend it.

Good Location Xx

Maybe a bit expensive?

The location is best, and there are good restaurant and cafe around hotel (also super market). All staff are very kind, feel relaxed and comfortable. I could enjoyed Effel Tower from my room (I booked double room). And they have service to keep luggage after cheking out. It takes less than 5 mins from station.

The staff were extremely helpful no matter the question...
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The staff were extremely helpful no matter the question asked to them. Just what you need. The included breakfast was excellent and plenty of types of food to choose from.

That was my best Bday

No bathrobes and slippers

The hotel was so cute! so clean!so nice designed! We had an amazing view almost straight on Eiffel Tower from our balcony! Greater location. Supermarket, cafes, a lot of sightseeing, public transport and tourist bus stops in walking distance. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Special thanks to Daniel, the director, for his advises, help, his attention, care and kindness! There was a good choice for breakfast! Croissants!!! We stayed in very small but cozy, clean and bright room with comfortable bad and pillows. Good hairdryer. I was absolutely happy with our choice of this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Wonderful Paris experience.
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

Rooms on the small side so if you have much luggage you will be stepping over things.

Excellent location with small but nice balconly and view of Eiffel Tower. Proximity of public transport and places to eat.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

The property was conveniently located and within walking...
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

A bit noisy (street noise at night)

The property was conveniently located and within walking distance of many of the major attractions. Our room had a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

PERFECT for a ROMANTIC HONEYMOON!
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

Elevator was super small! But I guess that's how it is in small hotels throughout Europe.

The View of the Eiffel Tower was AMMAAAAAAZING! Perfect! Right from the bed! Put the cherry on the top for a romantic honeymoon! And the walk to Champ de Mars (Eiffel Tower park) was literally 5 mins walk.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

A perfect one night stay
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

First class hotel with a stunning view of the Eifell tower from all rooms stated as such. A modern, chic hotel with incredibly accommodating customer service who were able to recommend eating places and activities. A+

Best view in town!
    • Junior Suite Royal - Eiffel Tower Front View

Bed: king mattress was actually 2 mattresses put together, and you could feel the gap. Asked staff if they have different options, apparently not. Breakfast was just average.

Stayed at Junior Suite (6th floor). Nothing beats the view to Eiffel from the room. You see the beautiful night tower, and wake up with perfect Paris setting outside your room. Just breathtaking. Room itself was very spacious, elegant-modern, extremely clean, and super cozy "attic" ceiling and lighting. Bathroom is superb, the tub super comfy and could probably fit 3 people in it. Despite the location on the intersection room was very quiet (unless you decide to use the bluetooth speaker in the room). Location is perfect for Eiffel, and public transport connections to everything. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely come back!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Fun stay for a few nights.
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

tiny room.. I know a lot of them are. I would suggest though that hotels such as this get on board with how cruise ships provide storage for your suitcases under the bed. We were tripping over each other and the suitcases.There were also end tables..but without drawers, No where to put anything. The shower was also strange as I am thinking there was not a holder on the wall to use the shower. you had to hold it. But other than that the bathroom was very big and light. Hallways a bit dark and dreary.

ok the view ...spectacular out of your window! Bed very fluffy and comfy. The breakfast area and provisions. staff were very nice. Close to the metro and so many restaurants.. of course the Tower.. lots of things to do in the area. We walked to dinner every night.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Excellent in all aspects
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

Coffee shop closed early. It did not stay open until 11pm as stated. Not a big issue though it would have been nice to sit out in the evening looking directly at the Eiffel Tower.

Location, the views, and rooms were excellent. The staff were always available and very friendly.

The bed was very comfy and the shower was amazing.

The room size (it was our first time in Paris so nothing to compare it to) and the lack of storage in both the bedroom and bath.

The bed was very comfy and the shower was amazing. Loved having the coffee maker in the room. The location was perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel also was very clean.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Très parisien et très classique!
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

One of the staff in the restaurant serving breakfast wasn't very patient. But there's two others very nice. If the express breakfast includes oun yogurt that would be even nicer.

Antique building. Modern comfort. Nice area. Quiet but easy to get around.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Highly recommend
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

Negative (just a wee bit): Could hear the footsteps from room above us a bit but overlooked it considering that the hotel was almost perfect.

Positives: Fantastic view of the Eiffel Tower from our room, the wonderful interior design, great bathroom and shower, the great staff, the cleanliness, the great soundproofing, the location. Practically everything!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Eiffle tower view
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The room is small but you cannot ask more for this price in Paris.

The location. Simply this is the best hotel in Paris for me. Beautiful view of Eiffle tower from the window, close to metro, close to a supermarket which is open till late, good restaurants near by. You really feel your day is beautiful. After 2 nights, I moved to a hotel highest rated by Tripadviser to find that the move was a mistake.

Great side views of Eiffel Tower.
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

Bathroom shower lacked a holder for the shower head so you had to hold it with one hand to shower. Room was a little on the small side but expected in Paris.

Our room (Marquise) had a nice large and bright bathroom. The views when you stick your head out the window were pretty amazing of the Eiffel Tower. Location is nice, quieter neighborhood, more locals.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

If we come to Paris again, we would like to stay here
    • Double Room Comtesse - Eiffel Tower Front View

We went to Paris to celebrate my wife's birthday & booked this hotel's Comtesse room. We had a front view of Eiffel Tower, one of the wish which my wife had. To top it all there was a small juliette balcony to step out to. Friendly receptionist who gave good tips during the stay. Didn't have breakfast as we are not a morning person.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Birthday in Paris
    • Two Connecting Classic Double Rooms - Eiffel Tower Side View

Hotel is located in the heart of Paris. You can see Effel Tower from the window. Nice restaurants near by. Room was extremely clean. Bathroom shower one of the best I ever had . Thank you 😊 Paris

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Great place to stay!
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

My advise don't order taxi from the reception. It was probably the taxi driver fault but we got charged twice the rate than taxi catched on the street:((

Fantastic location and outstanding cleanliness. Staff very friendly and professional. Walking distance to major atractions and very close to metro station.

Nice long weekend getaway in Paris
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The room could have been larger.

* Location - e. g. 10 minutes from the Eiffel Tower, 30 minute walk from the Louvre and Musee d' Orsay. * View - side view on the Eiffel Tower * Breakfast - many options, delicious * Staff - polite and helpful * Metro station right around the corner

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

The staff at the front desk were incredibly nice and...
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

The staff at the front desk were incredibly nice and cooperative. They provided us with more than one adapter when requested and allowed for a late checkout free of charge to compensate the first night we missed due to the bad weather conditions coming in to Paris. Also, our room was clean and ready upon the next day early in the morning. Location was excellent,just 10 minutes walk to the Eiffle Tower. Supermarket and restaurants surrounding the area close by the hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Last comtesse
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Alarm went off at 2am due to a person staying over. Breakfast is limited buffet but eggs cooked in various ways available.

Location easy great for metro aNd short walk to eifel tower.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

The location was perfect for using public transport.
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

The room was smaller than we expected. I also emailed to inform the hotel we would be on our honeymoon but no extra special touches were provided or an acknowledgement.

The location was perfect for using public transport. The bed was comfy and the bathroom amenities were lovely.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Paris 2017
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Cost of the Hotel breakfast €19 ouch but this is the price most hotels charge you in Paris we found it cheaper to go out to a local cafe and eat.

Excellent facilities very good location and easy to get to a lot of the main attractions of the city.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

We reserved a Baronne room with breakfast for two nights for...
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

We reserved a Baronne room with breakfast for two nights for 368 euro, but unfortunately without explanation from the staff the hotel withdrew 453,92euro.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

I've stayed at this property 4 times (with previous...
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

I've stayed at this property 4 times (with previous ownership as well), I hope to stay more in the future! The new updgrades in the bathroom were great. The location and view is still my favorite in Paris! Thank you for your hospitality!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Eiffel view in your room and close to Champ de Mars.
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

This hotel is just unreasonable pricey. There's nothing special that may justify its price. Breakfast was average. Shower is quite tricky as well.

Eiffel view in your room and close to Champ de Mars.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Lovely hotel within walking distance of the Eiffel tower
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

Breakfast was not included but was well worth paying for, yummy omelettes!

Incredible views, spacious, clean, and airy rooms. Great location just minutes from the Eiffel tower, musee Rodin, and Invalides.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Great hotel, shame about noise
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

Poor sound insulation in room led to a restless night. I was easily disturb by neighbouring room guests arriving and departing during the night.

Lovely decor, ambience. Super location and great view of Eiffel Tower

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Honeymoon in Paris

Everything was perfect.

We were in Paris for our honeymoon and Hotel La Comtesse was just lovely. The hotel is in a lovely neighborhood near the Eiffel Tower. The staff was friendly, the room was warm, and amazingly quite (amazing since it was on a rather big busy street). It is also in very close proximity of the metro station so it was perfect for getting around in Paris. It was never too far away from where you'd like to see as first timers in Paris (as we). On our 3rd day I got sick and the staff at the reception got me a nice, english-speaking doctor very quick, early in the morning. Would definatelty stay again and recommend (oh and we had a balcony and could sit across the Eiffel Tower!)

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Excellent location and fantastic value for money.
    • Double Room Baronne - Eiffel Tower Side View

The shower could do with a bracket in the bathroom.

Excellent location and fantastic value for money. Amazing view from the balcony. Staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

It's more like a 3 Star Hotel...But would DEFINITELY recommend and stay there again and again!!
    • Double Room Marquise - Eiffel Tower Side View

The hotel is rated 4 star hotel but, it is more like a 3 star hotel.

It was a nice size bedroom with comfortable bed (a huge bed by the way ++++). The bathroom was very clean and I loved it as well. The location was fantastic and ALL the staff very friendly and helpful.

Browse Hôtel La Comtesse traveller photo gallery