Reviews of Régent Contades, BW Premier Collection 4 stars

8, avenue de la Liberté, 67000 Strasbourg, France

#14 of 82 hotels in Strasbourg

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Good, but be aware of parking arrangements.
    • Classic Room

Parking problematic. None on site. Nearby parking time limited. New system of on street parking in the area, 'policed' by a private company. Evidently there have been a number of tickets issued, without cause and undoing their 'work' can be difficult!

Location was great for all main attractions.

Good comfortable hotel
    • Classic Room

Air conditioning didn't work in my room and I had to insist on a change of room (it was 30degrees!). Staff should have moved me immediately I pointed out the air conditioning problem. The hotel was not full. The room I moved to was larger and much more comfortable than the first room Solo travellers should ask for larger room.

Good location for European Institutions. Hotel very quiet and comfortable - good furnishings and decor. Small, pleasant bar.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Elegant stay in an elegant city.
    • Classic Room

Loads of steps up to the suite. Thankfully, my partner is strong and our suitcases weren't too heavy.

We were unexpectedly upgraded to a suite. It was huge and comfortable and met every need.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Very pleasant, well-kept traditional hotel and a perfect base to explore Strasbourg
    • Classic Room

The air con in the room was pretty loud.

Situated just a short walk from the main tourist attractions - a great base to explore Strasbourg. Lovely, spacious room, clean and comfortable. We missed the first night of our stay due to a flight cancellation and did not get charged. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Lovely hotel, staff very helpful & great location

Nothing we didn't like

The rooms were great & we were upgraded which was a lovely surprise.the staff we're very helpful, we had to leave before breakfast & they sent up cereal & milk & pastries so we could have something & we were very greatful. Walking distance to everything.

Stop over in Strasbourg
    • Classic Room

Great location, fantastic staff and facilities. Breakfast was delicious in a beautiful room. We were upgraded and the room was spacious with great amenities and space.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Property very nice, breakfast very good selection and tasty,...
    • Classic Room

Classic room is not recommended, very old and need renovation, breakfast hull is small and there is a waiting list before you can get a table

Property very nice, breakfast very good selection and tasty, location was good, nice staff

fine
    • Classic Room

breakfast room was super crammed. Too many people for small space and quite hectic. Sauna is a nice touch, which you need to reserve in advance. However, I had to wait for more than 30 minutes till the sauna is ready, so everything delayed so as our check out time. They have to improve this.

overall nice stay.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great hotel, friendly staff and excellent location
    • Classic Room

This is a really excellent property the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. The bell boy took our car and parked it for us and took all our bags to the room. We where on the fifth floor in the spa room section and unfortunately the lift only went to the 4th floor but the staff handled every thing for us. The Hotel is in a great location right next to the old town so when we set out to explore after a magnificent breakfast in the hotel we only had to walk a short distance to the old town. we took a boat ride on the canals and a train ride through the town and then chose from a vast array of restaurant for meals

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Under my expectations
    • Classic Room

Is difficult to find something bad about this place, but maybe I can admit that in pictures on line looks nicer than reality.

Almost everything, staff is nice and helpful and services are well managed, if I'll go back in Strasburgo I think to go to the same hotel!

Very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

The access to the shower (high sides on the bath tub) was not as easy as it could have been, There was a fault with the door which made it hard to close, and this wasn't fixed before we left.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and everything worked well. It was well situated, close to the centre.

Classy older hotel building with renovated interior and comfortable rooms.

The hotel’s parking garage was overpriced and the alternative was nearby on-street meter parking that had confusing instructions and needed constant coin feeding after it rejected our credit cards repeatedly.

Great location within an easy 10 minute walk of the historic center of Strasbourg. The breakfast room was lovely, not to mention the good breakfast that was offered by an attentive staff.

Excellent choice in a great central location

Nothing to dislike

Nice building in a great location with spacious, comfortable rooms. We stayed during a heat wave (35C) and had a top floor room. I expected the air conditioning to struggle but in fact it worked perfectly. In addition, it was quiet and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Very convenient and nice service.

Can't think of anything.

Great location for Strasbourg. Was within walking distance to older part of city, but not so expensive as the hotels in the older inner city. So great value.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

A super hotel in a beautiful city we definitely will go back.
    • Classic Room

The staircase from the third to the fourth floor was awkward with a suitcase but not a problem if you can use lifts.

Super hotel close to the centre. Air conditioning in bedrooms which was great as the temperature outside was in the 30’s. Breakfast was brilliant as there was a really good choice which accommodated all our different preferences.

Great location and excellent breakfast.
    • Classic Room

Great location and excellent breakfast.We parked on road at side of hotel as car park full but hotel staff took care of parking tickets and it worked out cheaper for us.great news.

Very good choice to visit the city. Quiet and safe place
    • Classic Room

Breakfast room very small. You are very close to your neighbour.

Nice building. Really good localisation for tourism. Out off crowed, quiet, safe and close to touristic center and tram station

Wonderful breakfast!

Air conditioning was very loud and couldn’t sleep with it.

Wonderful breakfast! Location was pretty close to the city center (about 15minutes walk) but very quiet at night. There is a small supermarket just around the corner. They put a baby- bed in the room, and a high chair at breakfast was also available.

Very good city hotel with all we needed

One small lift and reception desk might be too pressurised at peak times, but were mostly ok. While the breakfast content was good, the "salon" where it was provided was not: cramped and uncomfortable, far too small. If we understand notices outside, extensions are planned so maybe in time this will be improved.

Excellent location: technically not within old city island, but on riverside within short walk of main areas, quiet and safe. Very helpful welcome including vital car parking. Room was larger than many in cities and had all we needed (even a kettle, unique in our French experiences!) The breakfast buffet choices were comparatively excellent and better value than many.

Wonderful place to stay!
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

If you are on the 5th floor, you have to climb some stairs. So if you have heavy luggage, request floor 4 or below which are reachable by elevator.

Beautiful, classy hotel. Very professional and friendly staff. We got an upgrade, so our room couldn't have been better. Breakfast was excellent. Loved this place and would definitely choose it again if we returned to Strasbourg.

Not quite l 4 star experience but nice stay
    • Classic Room

Reception staff helpful but not very friendly. Very noisy air con. Decor in bedroom a bit tired. Extortionate prices in mini bar and no price list ( mats bar 3 euros)

Large, comfortable bedroom ( very comfy bed great memory foam pillows) and large well equipped en-suite. Good location - over looking river, 15 minutes walk to cathedral. Good breakfast.

We booked a junior suite and it was spacious and comfortable.

We didn't know that parking had to be booked beforehand, but luckily there was one spot left for our car thankfully. The toilet door in our junior suite did not close, the framing appeared to be broken.

We booked a junior suite and it was spacious and comfortable. Decent A/C in the room as well. The breakfast was super! A wonderful spread in a nice bright room. They also don't rush you out if you're finishing your coffee after breakfast time is over, which was greatly appreciated. And they let us take the banana and Madeleine that our son didn't finish with us for when he got snacky.

The hotel is beautiful!
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

The parking situation and the lack of actual room to unload the car, directly in front of the hotel.

The hotel is beautiful! We were upgraded, however the room was stiflingly hot; however, we kept the room and it was cooler overnight. The city centre was just a short walk away. The staff parked the car for us as there really was no street parking that wasn’t reserved.

if you go to strasbourg i would strongly advise you to go to this hotel

Maybe just the price of the breakfast for some one who just whats a coffie and orrange juice 21 euro is expensive. On the other hand they where kind enough to make us 2 cappuccino at the bar so we where satisfied and happy

Very nice hôtel .Clean. Nice decoration. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The bath room is well equipped and have all the modern facilities

Location, beautiful and clean room, luxurious clean bathroom...

NO AIR CONDITIONING. When we arrived I immediately noticed that the air conditioning in our room was malfunctioning but it worked enough to keep the room cool for the first night. The second night it didn’t work at all and I had to sleep with the window open. In the morning when we went out to see the town the housekeeper replaced our comfortable fluffy pillows with 4 strong uncomfortable pillows without even telling us, I didn’t sleep good at all, no interest from the staff to resolve the air conditioning problem, I won’t come back in this hotel again.

Location, beautiful and clean room, luxurious clean bathroom, breakfast, they have gluten free bread.

Perfect location but & very nice hotel. Beware of the parking booking!
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

Parking facilities. I had specifically asked for a private parking space when booking the room 6 months earlier. Only the day before my arrival did they ask what size car I have and it then turns out they have no parking space available for such a big car. Very infuriating. Receptionist blames booking.com for not informing me to personally contact the hotel regarding the parking space.

Absolutely perfect location and very pleasant hotel inside, good feel about it. Very nice room. Very friendly and helpful concierge at our arrival.

it was definitely not a 4 star hotel
    • Classic Room

Not worth the money. The sheets were dirty. I asked for a queen bed because I was staying alone, they gave me a double bed. Room service was disgusting, the food was terrible. One example in particular which was just outstanding - I wasn’t allowed into my own room. During my first day on the hotel I got back around 2 pm and was tired, so I just wanted to stay in my room and take a nap. But, there were people in my room who were fixing the air conditioning. Ok, I left and came back in 2 hours. They were still there. I was extremely tired and just wanted to sleep so I went to the reception and asked why am I not able to get into my room. They said that the workers will be there for another hour. I said that it is unacceptable that I can’t get into my own room which I paid a lot of money for!!! And asked to change the room. They replied that the hotel is fully booked and they can’t do anything. The woman and the reception also asked me if I will be gone in the afternoon so the guys could fix the air conditioner. I would be in the hotel in the afternoon since I wasn’t feeling well. So, the lady didn’t do anything. She didn’t offer me anything and just said that I need to wait for another hour. So, I WILL NEVER return to this hotel. The exmaple with air conditioning raises many question. Why didn’t they do it earlier? Why didn’t the offer me anything? Do they care about their customers wellbeing? If my hotels wasn’t paid for, that day I would move out and go to another hotel.

The location was good

it was yet another excellent stay, I really like breakfast...

the fact that the lift only reaches 4th floor, you have to climb to the 5th

it was yet another excellent stay, I really like breakfast there, top class; happy to choose this hotel whenever I am in Strasbourg next time

Nice hotel for a city trip
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

The hotel is located in walking distance from the inner City and quite comfortable. Car parking is offered for 30 Euro/day. It is a nice hotel for a weekend trip.

The hotel is in a wonderful location.
    • Classic Room

The hotel is in a wonderful location. The staff were wonderful. The view was lovely. The bed was very comfortable, the pillows were very comfortable, the bathroom was perfect, the breakfast was excellent.

The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful.

The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The location is very convenient to get into the old town of Strasbourg. Would absolutely stay here again!

Very nice boutique hotel.
    • Classic Room

Very nice boutique hotel. My room 415 on top floor was perfect with a view of a cathedral and the river. Nice breakfast and good service. 10 minute walk to the Notre Dame Cathedral

The weekend was not so busy, so we got a good price and...
    • Classic Room

The weekend was not so busy, so we got a good price and upgrade. Very professional operation. Staff helpful. When leaving, helped us with car parking logistics while we walked around town. In a beautiful, old classic building, but well restored.

I forgot something in the save and it took a long time to...
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

I forgot something in the save and it took a long time to convice the co manager to collect it from the room, because at 12:15 pm he could not send somebody up to check the safe , because of “privacy” !!

Great staff, awkward property accoutrements and location disappointing.

As mentioned above, with baggage was very disturbing. Parking was also inconvenient. Staff at hotel was excellent and their presence and attitude was sincerely appreciated.

Happy to be in a suite! However, no lift to 5th floor was tedious at best. Staff was delightful and very congenial.

Perfect view in Strasbourg
    • Classic Room

We requested double bed when reserving a room. However our bed is adjoining two single bed. It`s not a good experience for the couples, sometimes gap in the middle of bed disturb us.

Hotel staffs are very kind & helpful. We parked our car into public parking area with their advice (hotel garage was full) & we saved our money :) Breakfast is also quite good. The room is spacious & clean, We have to much free space in the room & view of the room is perfect.

Excellent - will be back!
    • Classic Room

Nothing I didn't like exactly but just to say the bath is VERY slippy getting out of the shower - could lead to an accident. I would strongly suggest a mat or an abrasive covering for your feet.

Very comfortable rooms and most helpful staff!

Peace in Central Strasbourg!

Only two tiny little minus points * No extra electrical outlets near the bed. I needed to make a call and had to charge my phone at the same time, so I had to get out of bed. Not a major thing but it counts when you are really tired. * The pancakes at breakfast were hard and pretty dry. So was the bacon We had breakfast in the last hour (0930-1030) and I think it was over heated during this time. Might be a good idea to make a batch each hour maybe.

When I was researching this hotel I did not find any reference to a restaurant (apart from breakfast). I have not seen a restaurant serving dinner, but note that there is a very comprehensive In-room dining service menu available. We were tired after quite a bit of travelling and ate at a nearby restaurant after a walk. If I had known I would have come directly to the bedroom and ordered dinner! The bar is really nice and we enjoyed having a drink there. I must say that I was also spoiled and given a complimentary upgrade to a Junior suite. Very nice hotel and lovely staff!

Great hotel in a great location

This is my favorite hotel in Strasbourg Rooms are very clean , the beds very confortable and they serve a delicious breakfast with everything you wish

Great value weekend break
    • Classic Room

We booked a weekend night for about half the usual price of the hotel and received an upgrade too! :) Nice big room and good breakfast. The hotel is a beautiful building in the elegant "new town" (19th century) area, a short walk from the old town.

High quality hotel with perfect location
    • Classic Room

Wifi (internet) connection is somewhat slow and unstable. And the need for repeated login (although understood from a technical viewpoint) is understood it is annoying. Would have been nice to have the possibility to buy lunch or some food at the hotel in the evening.

The hotel has a very nice location by the river and close to the cathedral. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel has been upgraded over the years and the rooms are of very good quality.

Great hotel and very good value for money, highly recommended!
    • Classic Room

The bathroom was a little small for our liking but that was perhaps the only thing.

Very good value for money. Our room was incredibly spacious with windows in two directions, one of them facing the river. Location was also great and easy to find when entering Strasbourg. Parking was available just outside the hotel.

In overall the stay was OK - we'll come back to Strasbourg but not sure it will be in the same hotel
    • Classic Room

Cocktails cost 15€ although they needed to use a paper to prepare them. My Gin-Fizz didn't had any ice in it and another couple had to explain how to prepare an Aprol spritz. I can prepare better cocktails and they don't cost 15€. If you ask so much many at least they need to be able to prepare it correctly and need to be nice to drink. Breakfast was OK although the price of 21€ is much if you also consider the cost per night (around 230€)

Very comfortable Room with all the necessary facilities although for the price I would recommend that beverages from the mini-bar are free (except for the wine and champagne).

Bathroom/showroom.
    • Classic Room

Service and lack of friendliness from staff at reception Although valet parking confirmed there was no space because a mid-sized saloon car does not fit in the garage (?!) Heating in hotel, it was boiling all over.

Bathroom/showroom. Location

Perfect hotel anytime
    • Classic Room

I like this hotel a lot It’s easy to park and I always find everything i need The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is excellent It’s my favorite hotel in Strasbourg

A hidden gem!
    • Classic Room

This hotel is a hidden gem! Hospitality that perfect, that it makes you feel at home away from home. From a friendly receptionist to the perfect breakfast buffet, everything is just right!

Great place to stay in Strausburg.

Easy access to tram/bus. So getting there from train station and around Strausburg was super easy. Short walk to grocery store (to get snacks/bottled water for room) and restaurants. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was awesome. Will definitely stay here again when we return to Strausburg.

I recommend .
    • Classic Room

Room size was small and we were crowded with our luggage . Minimal plugs in the lobby for charging phone while waiting

Nice bathroom and comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly and accommodating

The location was great - a ten minute walk to the cathedral.

There was only one chair except for the desk chair in the sitting area. Not that good if you want to spend time in the room.

The location was great - a ten minute walk to the cathedral.

A wonderful time and enjoyed the Strasbourg Christmas Market!
    • Classic Room

Staff very friendly especially Gregory assisted in parking my vehicle. The hotel underground parking could not support SUV; however, Gregory was able to take care of parking for me. Hotel in walking distance to Strasbourg Christmas Market.

Nice location - rooms little worn
    • Classic Room

Rattleing aircon/heating. Had to turn it off or it would have kept me awake. The toiletries are refilled. When I opened the body lotion it had dried up remains on the neck of the bottle under the cap. Yuck!

It was possible to ask for a quiet room, facing the court yard - something I appreciate as I'm a light sleeper but like to stay central.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
    • Classic Room

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large, very clean, and comfortable. The hotel was less than a ten minutes walk to the cathedral, in the very centre of Strasbourg and there is a tram stop next to the hotel. I would highly recommend this property!

All good, don't expect to park the car there.
    • Classic Room

I actually booked the hotel for the covered underground parking. Upon arrival, we were told that only small cars could fit, but around the area there is absolutely no parking available. Closest parking at 600 m.

Super close to the pedestrian zones.

Exceptionally Wonderful Stay in the Heart of Strasbourg
    • Classic Room

I found the room rather cold, which required simply increasing the temperature. I also had a small misunderstanding with the reception that misinformed my company to the university on my absence, which was in fact not the case and created a minor confusion (I was over breakfast at the time). Nevertheless, it was a truly memorable stay!

I was impressed by the quality and the design of the hotel (the Christmas decorations added to the charm), wonderful room, and the breakfast space (with the view over the cathedral). The staff was very friendly and welcoming, the room exceptionally well designed and spacious (I also adored the pillow choice!), while the quality of the breakfast was just excellent. Moreover, I greatly enjoyed the location in close proximity to both the university and the city center, while the price was very much appropriate for such an expensive city as Strasbourg. Overall, it was by far the most memorable and enjoyable stay I ever had in Strasbourg and I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room and hotel are fine, location a bit aside but doable, breakfast vs price unbelivable
    • Classic Room

Breakfast - both breakfast room and the quality no way equal to a 21 Euro charge. Breakfast also invoiced from the last morning when left at 5 am without any breakfast..the receptionist ’could not change anything’.

Environment and room

One might chose this place for a short stay if not expecting too much
    • Classic Room

Inability to place a car in the hotel garage although it had been stated in booking and was agreed over the phone. Rather poor breakfast for a 4 star hotel, not speaking of the coffee that hardly tasted coffee. Absence of a restaurant in the hotel. Toiletry kit which hardly could be used because shampoo and other products were in rigid plastic cilindrical containers... and stayed there.

Cleanliness, tea kettle in the room, admittance of pets, efficient air conditioning in the room, free wi-fi

Good stay - wish I had a quieter room and better sleep
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

I was so looking forward to my stay at this hotel. This was my second trip to the hotel and I specifically asked for a quiet room in the booking and also by email. When I reached there I was given a room away from the escalators but right on the street. I was up at 6:00 am every morning from the cars and street noise - the hotel is on a busy street right at an intersection. It is unfortunate that they did not take my requests in consideration and when I mentioned it to staff ( on 2 separate occasions) they offered to change rooms the second night of my 2-night stay but there was no apology of any sort!

Tea coffee making facilities in the room although it would be nice to have a coffee machine rather than soluble coffee. Paraben free toiletries.

The location of the Hotel , the architecture of the building...

We paid 21 euros per person for breakfast in bouffet , which I believe it was very expensive for the quality and the small room they offered to the customers . Furthermore the reception was very small ( in a space just under the staircase in the entrance of the building ) and generally the lounge and bar were not enough for the rooms and the category of a 4 stars Hotel .

The location of the Hotel , the architecture of the building and the internal decoration , including the old fashion main staircase with nice vitraux .

Nice and convinient hotel in good place.
    • Classic Room

The toilet is separate from the bathroom.

Nice and convinient hotel in good place. Room was cosy and clean. If you would like to have a grate dinner nearby then please pay attention on the restaurant Le Pont des Vosges in 3 min walking from the hotel.

Excellent location - parking places on the nearby streets...
    • Classic Room

Excellent location - parking places on the nearby streets available (paid), on a walking distance from the city center. The hotel is very cozy and provides everything you need. The room was excellent, and the bathroom was outstanding.

Wouln't want to have missed it!

breakfast room fairly small - one the first floor (in between bedrooms). prices at the bar rather steep.

Great traditional atmosphere - Room was excellent - friendly service. Nice quiet neighborhood. 5 min. walk from the cathedral.

Anniversary Trip
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

If requested they will park your car for you. We had a lovely room with a fabulous bathroom. All spotless. Well done Erika. Very helpful staff. Some steps down into the hotel but staff helped us with luggage. Room only so we cannot say what the breakfast was like. Would stay again.

The room was vast : a rooftop with a charming view through...
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

Having to climb 2 additional staircases with our luggages and no help at all, so as to reach our room's was indeed unpleasant (the elevator doesn't reach the last 2 floors). Breakfast was nothing more than just the average.

The room was vast : a rooftop with a charming view through the small windows.

All in all our stay was excellent!
    • Classic Room

Breakfast room was quite small relative to the size of the hotel. One of the mornings we had to wait aprox. 20 min until we could get a table for breakfast (we were a group of four).

Fruit and smoothies at breakfast were excellent! Bed very comfortable, room very spacious and nicely decorated.

Getting in May be awkward but inside it is nice!
    • Classic Room

It is a bit out of the way if you are hoping to see Strasbourg old town. With my suitcase being quite heavy I was surprised to find no ramp for getting the luggage down to the reception from the street level. Nor did the staff make any effort to help carry it up or down the entry steps.

It had a sense of elegance but without the sometimes off-putting grandeur of larger hotels.

The breakfast room was full when we arrived in the morning.
    • Classic Room

Room had a strong smell of cleaning detergent. Staff at the reception was unfriendly and couldn't give us another room.

The breakfast room was full when we arrived in the morning. We could not reserve a table and come back later but were asked to wait outside. One of the waitresses then did everything she could to have us seated asap

The staff were attentive and kind.

The staff were attentive and kind. Whilst parking was tricky, they helped me find the hotel spaces (of which they had 4) and guided me in. This was so helpful. The breakfast service was excellent

A quality high standard hotel with exceptionally friendly and attentive staff.
    • Classic Room

Costly underground coveted parking charges however with a motorcycle we parked outside on the pavement free of charge.

The attentive and friendly staff. It's location was perfect for all of the sites in Strasbourg without being noisy.

Good location, great staff
    • Classic Room

It was very hot in Strasbourg during our stay (90F+) and they placed us in an upgraded room but the room did not have working air conditioning and was facing a courtyard with no airflow whatsoever for a breeze. We asked the front desk to check the air conditioning unit. When we came back to the room later that day the room was still very hot so we checked with the front desk. Turns out, the air conditioning was not working and they could not get a new part for a few days to get it working again but no one told us that. In the end we asked to be moved to a new room and they obliged. New room was very, very comfortable and offered a nice break from the sweltering heat. We were glad for the accommodation from the staff but we would have preferred to have been notified of the broken a/c and offered to have been moved rather than having to go through the uncomfortable process of requesting a move.

The room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious as well and they provided good extras like robes and upgraded toiletries. The location was very good as well with a tram stop right outside the hotel.

Great Getaway
    • Classic Room

I had to pay for parking and it wasn't secure parking.

The room rate was excellent and the room sizes are adequate. The people were friendly and inviting.

small hotel with lovely food androoms, with
    • Classic Room

Parking was off site, fortunately the hotel had a delivery spot where I could temp park to go to reception, where they helped with the luggage and took the car to a secure parking spot.

The bathroom and corner room very spacious, with a fabulous view from the windows. Comfortable bed a quality furniture. It was also a convienient 15 minute walk to the center of Strasbourg, or 3 min stroll to the Tram line, with supermarket and post office all within 5 min stroll.

I could easily have stayed longer.
    • Deluxe Room (2 Adults)

I liked everything about the hotel. I would definitely return.

Excellent loacation. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. A well-appointed room and a superb breakfast.

The hotel was beautiful.
    • Classic Room

The hotel was beautiful. Very nice and kind staff. The room was huge, cosy and very comfortable. Area around this hotel is very nice, centre is close. Wonderful experience and we will definitely come back again.

Excellent location!
    • Classic Room

The room including the bathroom could have been better appointed. Based on the photos on the website, the room fell short of expectations. Also, breakfast was underwhelming in terms of value for price.

Location was fantastic. 10 minute walk to Petite France, 10 minutes in the opposite direction to all of the EU institutions. Really the location can't be beat.

Terrific stay in a beautiful city.
    • Classic Room

Not the fault of our hotel, but typical in a big city, we did not have convenient access to our car. We needed to leave our keys with the hotel for them to park in their garage, which meant we had to get everything out of our car. This is not a complaint, just an observation to help others needing parking.

While booking this hotel on Booking.com It was recommended to get a 2nd room because we had a third person (child) and it was not possible to have a 3rd bed in the room we chose. We decided our daughter would just sleep with us. After checking in and while we were out, the hotel installed a third bed in our room without us even asking. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We would definitely return to this hotel again.