Reviews of Ibis Styles Paris Pigalle Montmartre 3 stars

#1090 of 1,602 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Very enjoyable
    • Standard Twin Room

We had some problems from Australia, staff were very helpful in resolving the problems, even With our iPad. So we could continue enjoying our holiday

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

perfect

The bed was very comfortable, room was perfect for a solo traveller, location was perfect, aircon was perfect, window was huge - nothing bad to say

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Quiet location in an otherwise busy area.
    • Standard Twin Room

Quiet location in an otherwise busy area. The front desk staff- and the lady who helped us in particular- were very nice and gracious. Property was clean and cared for

Excellent Hotel
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Nothing to dislike except the very small bedrooms and bathrooms. Chubby people won't enter the shower for sure and if you have more than 1 big suitcase it won't fit (13 m2) . Check the size of the rooms before you book. Some are bigger than others.

Very clean, very friendly staff, Simple but very good breakfast. Modern rooms, and if you are on top floors, a nice view of the pigalle. Next to Pigalle Metro station and a few minutes walk from Montmartre and Moulin rouge. The champs élysées are only a few stations from Pigalle. Lot of supermarkets around and good bars around. (Avoid ladies bars...except if if you want to get trapped).

Great if you don't mind being near strip clubs
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Pigalle is on the edge of a strip club-heavy street that leads up to Moulin Rouge, so that has to be a consideration for some. Room was very small, but it still had a shower (in bedroom) and TV and was very clean and comfortable.

Price, cleanliness, television, free breakfast (apparently rare in Europe?), right next to Metro, staff, was surprisingly quiet given how loud it could get outside as there were several bars nearby. As a whole, exceeded my expecations.

Horrible, painful and itchy

Bed bugs or any other insect which was bitting me Smell of the room ( according to the cleaner lady carpet cleaner spray ) Not having a fridge Look of the room Size of the room Toilet door Toilet ceiling Toilet light and ......

I took pictures from the rooms and it doesn’t look like the pictures from the website I have some nasty bites on my legs, hands, neck and..... they are swollen big time ( might be bed bugs but I’m not sure about the type of the big ) Room was stinky, when I asked they told me it’s the spray they used for cleaning the carpet There was no fridge in the room which is annoying Toilets door wasn’t closing and had to be fixed In the second room the shilling was missing cladding and it looked hurrible Cigaret smell was coming time to time Late in the night I don’t know what we’re they doing but it was not quiet Lights in the toilet were flickering Carpets in the corridor looks dirty Air conditioning thermostat,regardless of what temperature we were adjusting it it was cold all the time Room is small for a double bed Basically it’s only to sleep and take shower Instead of all other toiletries they were having this shampoo to wash your hand , shower and wash your hair Between them all the bites on my body ( later on big blisters came out ) and the stink of the room makes it impossible and out of order to me

Air conditioning was good in the room and downstairs.

Rooms and hallways are shabby and need a lot of redecorating! Breakfast is ok but nothing hot just cold buffet and croissants. Our room was small and cramped. The shower room also small and shower barely big enough for one! The area isn’t great and there are a lot of seedy bits but there are some nice bars and restaurants nearby that are worth visiting.

Air conditioning was good in the room and downstairs. Staff helpful and polite. Fresh towels everyday. It’s Quiet and didn’t get any noise from the street Worth walking up the hill to Montmartre village and Sacre coeur. Lovely views of the city from there and nice little shops and restaurants a lot of tourist shops to look in.

Very uncomfortable mattress. Very scant facilities in room. We are budget travellers so we have realistic expectations, but we felt that the room rate should have included. It made a noticeable difference to us that the room lacked coffee/tea, no mini fridge, no safe, bathroom door didn’t close properly.

Great location. So convenient for Pigalle Metro, lots of good bars and restaurants. Close to Sacre Coeur. Good air conditioning in room. Good hot water supply in room. Easy to find from Gare Du Nord. Daily House keeping. 24hr Reception. Late checkout time.

The location is excellent, only a two minute walk to Pigalle...

There were a couple things I did not appreciate about this hotel. First of, the rooms either photograph better than they look or the pictures are enhanced, because what you see in the listing is not necessarily what you get. The rooms are honestly old and run down, and not as chic and modern as they look in the pictures, which was very disappointing. The cleanliness of the room also left much to be desired. The chairs were dusty and dirty, and the tables just did not look clean. They did not provide toiletries, but instead provided this all-in-one soap product that had an overpowering, cheap floral smell, so we had to go purchase our own soap, shampoo, etc, which was inconvenient.

The location is excellent, only a two minute walk to Pigalle station. Breakfast was included, and they had a decent selection of baked goods, yogurts, cold cuts, cereals, fruit, coffee and tea. They even had a juicing machine, crepes, and different spreads such as jam and nutella which was appreciated.

The room was very very small, and because we had a big...

The room was very very small, and because we had a big luggage we had to lay it down infront of the bed. Every time we wanted to pass infront of the bed we had to jugle not to fall.

I 100% recommend this hotel for a short stay for visiting the city.

The rooms could have a wardrobe or some drawers as I had to keep my clothes in my suitcase.

The staff were very welcoming, the rooms were cleaned every day with new towels each day, the breakfast was good with enough choice, the hotel is also a 2 minute walk to Pigalle station.

3 day business trip

Breakfast is very basic. Bathroom was rather old/stained. Towels not very clean.

Extremely close to metro, and centrally located. Nice and modern room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Plenty of bars and restaurants around.

Very friendly people working there.
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

The shower was in the room. That was a bit odd, but no big deal if you are travelling alone. Everything else was good.

Very friendly people working there. The breakfast was good. The room was very cozy.

Place are easy access but quiet noise at night becouse of many bars around.

Some of thier staff are not approachable at all. they didnt even priority the guest need.cleanliness needs to be improved. this is the first hotel we stayed that charges us additional for our 2 years old son.

easy access to center

Great stay,warm and courteous staff,we enjoyed our stay in Paris.

Eggs to order for breakfast like an omelette was not available. Wish there were a few more TV channels available.

Croissants were very good. The complimentary coffee/tea options provided at the reception was throughout the day was very nice and useful. It is a better facility thanmaking tea or coffee in your room. The Wi Fi was good. Housekeeping was good. Breakfast area was a bit crowded. The variety provided in the breakfast was limited. However we enjoyed the breakfast. The hotel arranged for a taxi to drop us at Gare du Nord. Location of the hotel was great, close to the Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge. There are several good restaurants close by. The Moulin Rouge is walking distance ,hence we can reach by short walk. The Pigalle metro station is also very close by.

Cheapish hotel no frills, only good as in walking distance of La Cigale for a great Jimmy Buffett

All our rooms were extremely small, two people couldn't pass without one getting out of the way.

The hotel is in walking distance to La Cigale, for a great Jimmy Buffett concert.

The only downside to this hotel was that parking is not...
    • Standard Twin Room

The only downside to this hotel was that parking is not always guaranteed, but this can be expected in the centre of Paris. But personally, I found the location of this hotel good and the surrounding area to have a range of bars and restaurants. The hotel staff very friendly and helpful and the facilities / levels of service were of a higher standard than I would expect from a budget hotel.

My best stay over a couple of trips to Paris

located in a very good area, very close to many bars, restaurants, and shops, easily accessible by metro and bus, good breakfast includes fresh bread and croissants, and very polite staff. All in all, value for money

Breakfast is great to start the day, without looking for a...

Rooms are super small. If you get one of the small ones, you might not even have space to unpack your bags.

Breakfast is great to start the day, without looking for a restaurant. Decent spread.

Nice, modern little hotel.

Nice, modern little hotel. It's clean and comfortable. Hotel stands near metro station, restaurants and supermarkets. 25 minutes to LOUVRE by walk.

Ok
    • Standard Twin Room

One of the women from the reception was not friendly at all, the other one was great. Breakfast really really bad!! I was expecting more.

Nice installations, great location

Relaxing
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Breakfast was ok, and there was no eggs on the third morning!

The hotel was comfortable and in a great location. Atmospheric outside, which was enough for me to soak up from my room.

Excellent location
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Bedroom and bathroom very small. I struggled with the space for the toilet and I'm short! Breakfast was ok but could be better just by adding egg and sausage! Very crowded in a small space.

Excellent location - very close to a Metro stop and lots of bars and restaurants nearby. We loved that we were able to find plenty of night-life within walking distance of the hotel until 430am on a Sunday night! 'Dirty Dick' opposite the hotel is a fantastic tiki cocktail bar. Clean and comfortable room, very happy to have air con, friendly staff, breakfast included.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Wasn't able to grasp the "Styles" concept

1. To start with, the lift that was out of service and therefore we had to go up 5 floors with our suitcases (we had booked to the 5th floor, afraid that we would get too much noise close to the ground...). 2. The sheets only changed on the first night, as well as the disposable cups. 3. Stains on the carpet were a downside and the bathroom furniture was too old. 4. The croissants served for breakfast were burned (3 mornings in a row). If there is nothing more to serve, then nothing should be served, and not burned pastry.

Helpfull staff and good location, even though the street was a bit noisy. Nevertheless, double glass windows and an upper room should in a way balance this and make the location ok.

very clean, friendly staff
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

can be a little bit too noisy outside, street with many pubs and bars, not the best place for a family trip i think

nice beds, very close to metro station pigalle

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Hotel facilities and charges not as described
    • Standard Twin Room

I specifically wanted parking and wifi in my online booking.com search. I arrived to find there is no parking and I was advised to park at a Renault garage down the road. This cost me 38 Euro to park my car overnight. Although I showed my booking.com print out stating 115 Euro B&B, my card was swiped for a deposit upon arrival for £140 Euro. When I questioned this, I was told not to worry as it would be amended in the morning when the card payment would be taken. In the morning I was charged 140 Euro (different receptionist) even though she had a scanned copy of my 115 Euro booking.com confirmation clipped to her paperwork. Apparently the extra cost was for wifi, breakfast and taxes!! So all in all the 115 Euro overnight stay actually cost me 178 Euro. Very misleading. Never had this before using booking.com

Too expensive comparing with what you actually get...

The room was actually very very small. The shower cubicle and sink was actually IN the room!.. no no, not separate,- but just right next to the bed... :D breakfast was quite poor. Had a bad experience cause first night fire alarm went off because of some stupid guy who is already well known to the police. Had to stand outside the hotel for 15min till they sorted it out.

Few minutes away from the metro station. Moulin Rouge 10min walk. Lots of bars nearby.

Exceptional Customer Service
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

I dont do reviews normally, but making an exception here as it exceeded my expectation. I went for the Paris Marathon. There was a special welcome for runners with nibbles, drinks both pre race and post race , breakfast was good. The best part was that the hotel staff was kind enough to let us shower after the run finished without holding on to the booking for the day. Which I found was very nice of them to do. Tihany (if I remember the name correctly - the lady at the reception was very kind and courteous) , great customer service. Will surely visit again! - Susmit

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

A decent address in Paris
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

The street is quite noisy with lots of bars whose customers stand in front of the hotel to smoke. I could hear them until the early hours of the morning

Good location and decent room. A good address in Paris.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

The location of the hotel and breakfast.

There was no safety box at the room and no refrigerator. The bed wasn't double but two separate mattresses.

The location of the hotel and breakfast. Also the stuff was great and willing to help.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Good place to stay
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

In a single room, the space is so tiny, it was particularly difficult in the bathroom and fortunately I am quite small!

Location, cleanliness and good breakfast before a day's work

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

very good location, the breakfast is good, the staffs are...
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

very good location, the breakfast is good, the staffs are nice

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Paperthin walls

Paperthin walls Shower in the middle of the room Breakfast area was NOT clean

The breakfast was ok
    • Standard Twin Room

The breakfast was ok The staff very friendly Good location, close to Pigalle, Sacré-Cœur, and Moulin Rouge.

Very well connected to metro & tourist destination

Not recommended for family, sorroundings are not good, lots of bars & sex shops etc....

Very well connected to metro & tourist destination

Great location to explore Pigalle.
    • Standard Twin Room

Great location to explore Pigalle.

Close to Metro and many nice cafe and restaurants...

Red light district

Close to Metro and many nice cafe and restaurants surrounding.

In a great location and friendly and helpful staff.

No tea and coffee facilities in room (although is freely available in reception)

In a great location and friendly and helpful staff.

Great stay would stay here again

Friendly receptionist ..great location and value for money

Breakfast was very good

The room was’ nt cleaned every day and the towels was only cahanged once in four days

Breakfast was very good

Very noisy plumbing

Very noisy plumbing Small room

Everything is great

Everything is great

Excellent hospitality in every aspect.
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

A little distant from the city center.

Good value and above average breakfast. Enjoyable neighborhood.

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Lovely breakfast and value for money.
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Lovely breakfast and value for money.

Located near by metro Pigalle.
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

A very small area to take all breakfast stuff.

Located near by metro Pigalle.

Thankfully spent very little time in the hotel !

The smallest hotel room I've ever experienced & virtually no facilities

Cheap central location with places to eat and drink
    • Standard Twin Room

Most places around were expensive, maybe due to the poor exchange rate

Great bars around the place

Quite small but clean and comfortable room at great location.

Quite small but clean and comfortable room at great location. Really helpful and friendly staff.

Great location outside center of city!

Location was perfect right outside the center of Paris and not so congested!

Central, clean and well priced

Bed was uncomfortable Carpeting in the suite Canopy above the bed

Close to the metro Breakfast Location Bathroom-great shower

Overall a good stay

Size of room & very few facilities at the hotel

Public transportation access metro, bus, taxi

Very close to metro station.
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

The room for one person is very small, though it is equipped well.

Very close to metro station. This area is safe.

The position

Not bad

The position

Close proximity to bars, restaurants and the metro

Small and oddly shaped rooms, indifferent staff, lackluster breakfast, badly designed toilet

Close proximity to bars, restaurants and the metro

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

fun

rooms very small

breakfast very busy in a small area

Close to popular attractions and metro.

Very small room that looked bigger in the pictures.

Close to popular attractions and metro.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Great selection, loved fresh orange juice

Great selection, loved fresh orange juice

Great budget hotel
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

It's a bit far out but can easily be accessed via the metro

It's a basic budget hotel but has a good breakfast.

Really good location and great staff. Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

A great location with friendly staff
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

A bit noisy - but I do come from a rural and very quiet area and this is Paris.

The staff were very friendly and most helpful.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Great location for exploring Montmartre on foot and...
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Great location for exploring Montmartre on foot and convenient for Metro access. Room small but functional.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Lovely Paris trip

Room key didn't work very often in the lift

Free tea and coffee facilities

I am coming back again!!!
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Bathroom is ok but bathtub could be a bit newer!

Perfect location!!! There is everything around!!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

No kettle or tea/coffee making facilities in the bedroom, you had to go downstairs to do it.

Great location, comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Staff from here robbed our money from our suitcases when we...

Staff from here robbed our money from our suitcases when we were out.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Second and not last time!

Location, friendly and English-speaking staff, cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

stay away from this hotel
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

too small room this is not a 3* hotel (at most 2*)

position is good

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Great Location.
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

the rooms was small, but at the price it was ok.

Good Breakfast. Great Price and location.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Excellent value for money

In one bedroom the shower opened out onto the bed

Excellent value for money

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Very close to Pigalle station but can be improvded in service and style
    • Standard Double Room (1 Adult)

Small rooms, obsolete style of furniture and bathrooms, breakfast very standard

Location, wifi, free coffee/tea at the rception

• Reviewed: 26 February 2016

Free (and working) Wifi, a free bottle of water and even...

The street can be surprisingly noisy (there's a bus line running through it) and the windows are quite obviously not soundproof. Bring earplugs or ask for a room at the back of the building.

Free (and working) Wifi, a free bottle of water and even some surprise sweets - things that you often don't get in much more expensive hotels.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2015

Rooms were nice and clean, bathrooms nice, hotel was quiet,...

Breakfast could have had more choice. No tea making facilities in room.

Rooms were nice and clean, bathrooms nice, hotel was quiet, beds and pillows comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful and no problems checking in / out of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2015

Great location to get you right into the middle of the busy...

While relatively quiet, you can still hear the rumbling of the Metro every couple of minutes. The bathroom had more free space than the actual room. Don't expect a great view.

Great location to get you right into the middle of the busy (and somewhat tourist-y) area between the Moulin Rouge and Sacre Coeur. Short walk from the Pigalle Metro station. Decent breakfast menu.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

The room was very clean and tidy.

The neighbourhood is not very nice. I wouldn't recommend it for a single female traveller. Some pretty dingy shops and clubs in the area and the streets were a mess (full of garbage and drunks) on weekend nights and even the morning after. Reminded me of NYC in the 80s before it was cleaned up.

The room was very clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Access to Pigalle metro station was very handy.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

Staff very friendly and accommodating.

Pillows really uncomfortable. Used family room on first visit so bit of a shock when we entered a double room. Like most Parisian hotels, it was small! Very!

Staff very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast excellent. Clean hotel.

There are also 33 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.