Reviews of B Montmartre 4 stars

6 Rue Lecluse, 17th arr., 75017 Paris, France

#54 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Wonderful stay

The hotel is very clean. We had the triple room and it was very spacious. The decor is gorgeous. The staff were very helpful and nice. We were there during the World Cup and it just so happens France won and the streets exploded with crowds and cheering all night long. We are a young couple so it didn’t bother us, we actually joined in the fun. But I’m sure an older couple would not like the noise. Around the corner are great restaurants and bars also the usual fast food spots like McDonald’s, KFC, Starbucks, etc. and a great Vietnamese restaurant if you like that type of food.

Excellent small hotel in Paris
    • Superior Single Room

If I have to find something negative, I would mention the unecessary boring jazzy music at breakfast.

Very nice hotel with a lot of attention to detail. Courtyard side room very quiet despite proximity to a busy road. Very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast. I would definitely go back when returning to Paris.

Fabulous stay
    • Classic Double Room

Great hotel, room was lovely, very comfortable and looked out over a small courtyard garden that you can sit in for breakfast or drinks in the evening. Great staff, really attentive service - first time a hotel has emailed in advance offering restaurant/local activities suggestions. Would definitely recommend!

The bed was extremely comfortable.
    • Classic Double Room

The decor in our room was interesting. Though we didn't mind it, some might consider it too vulgar for their taste.

The bed was extremely comfortable. It was interesting having floor to ceiling mirrors in front of the bed. The room itself was small but not too cramped for two people plus our bags. I really enjoyed the rain shower and the amenities provided. The staff was always ready to help. There was someone at the front desk 24/7.

Cute hotel, excellent service, excellent location

A superior double room is a bit small for three people, but that seem to be the trend in Paris. Not really a problem.

The service was superb and the personal was extremely polite and accommodating. Moreover, I loved the fact that they offer two kinds of breakfast: business and continental, so that you can eat (and pay) depending on what you feel like. Finally, the location is excellent, as it is very close to Montmartre, which has tons of restaurants, and it has 2 metro lines and many buses just around the corner.

We loved the location, the courtyard and the room itself,...

The thermostats take some getting used to, but really no complaints.

We loved the location, the courtyard and the room itself, but the Staff stole the show , esp. Rubin who suggested many restaurants and activities during our stay.

I was staying in the hotel for the second time .
    • Superior Single Room

I was staying in the hotel for the second time .Everyone at the reception desk were very friendly,helpful ,understanding and polite.The hotel is small but very cosy and with the personal touch .Very comfortable bed , the location is perfect ,convenient to get to the center even by walking ,the breakfast Is great !

very nice and quiet hotel, extremely helpful and friendly...

very nice and quiet hotel, extremely helpful and friendly staff. Great room with a small terrasse facing inside patio, exceptional for Paris I can only recommend this place

A wonderful stay at B Montmartre Hotel, would absolutely stay there again.
    • Classic Double Room

The one small complaint I would have was that at the time of booking we entered a preference for two single beds but were given one double bed. I’m not sure if perhaps this was a miscommunication between booking.com and the hotel, or if it was an error on the hotel’s part, but either way it was only a minor inconvenience and wasn’t worth making a fuss about.

The hotel is very conveniently located, just around the corner from Place de Clichy station, so it was a breeze getting all over the city to do all the typical tourist stuff. The staff were all so lovely and helpful; every single person we met at reception was incredibly friendly and offered to help us with recommendations and finding our way around. The room itself was immaculately clean, including the toilet and shower. No complaints at all about the presentation of the room.

Loved our time in Paris

The room was large for Parisian standards. They had a good variety for breakfast. All the produce was fresh and very well presented. The hotel and our room was imaculate. The hotel is very central, it’s very easy to get to any landmarks and restaurants from the hotel. And I think lastly, the one thing that stood out was the professional and friendly staff; they helped us arrange babysitters, taxi’s and confirmed restaurant reservations for us. We absolutely loved the hotel and will always stay there when we visit Paris.

Short break in Paris

Hotel was quite expensive and room was small. The room had no AC only heating so was very hot inside (even if turned off), we were facing the side road which was quite noisy, so if you wanted to have some fresh air or lower temperature you had to endure the street noise.

Staff and location was very good. Breakfast was also very good with plenty of choice. Wifi was good strength for three devices. Beds were excellent. We had a deluxe room so although quite small had a kettle, coffee machine and mini bar. Shower had good strength and was hot. Medium sized flat screen TV. Hotel cost to Bus stops and metro.

Short and sweet!
    • Classic Double Room

There was nothing that we didn't like about the hotel!

Small, characterful hotel with very helpful staff and enough luxury to make it an extremely comfortable stay. Very well positioned for the Montmartre district and the Moulin Rouge.

Great Staff, Good Property, Recommend it !!
    • Privilege Double Room

Room size could have been a bit bigger.

The staff was very cooperative and understanding and also friendly and helpful. You need that as tourists !! The room was very peaceful. Although the room was a bit small for 3 of us (our 25 year daughter was traveling with us), all the required facilities were available in the room. We recommend it !!

Already reommended this place to others!
    • Privilege Double Room

Rooms were a bit stuffy but all have A/C making them manageable (and very good for sleeping).

Staff were excellent! Room was kept clean. Staff were always ready with assistance or answers and actually seemed to enjoy helping us. My wife injured herself our first day in and they went beyond the call of duty to accommodate us and help us. Breakfast was excellent and the snacks at other hours were great.

We had a fabulous stay here . Thankyou to all the staff 😃
    • Privilege Double Room

We liked everything about this hotel . The rooms were a little on the dark side . More lighting . Otherwise perfect

I spent four nights here with my sister daughter and a friend.The hotel staff were super friendly and were always available The hotel was lovely . We had a privilege room. It had everything we needed. Tea tray coffee maker bathrobes and slippers iron and ironing board . A lovely bathroom with a great shower . The room was spotless the bed super comfy There is a lovely tropical courtyard garden .A real little haven to return to after a hectic day in the city.. It was my birthday during our stay and the hotel staff presented me with a cake and champagne at breakfast . A lovely gesture . The hotel was a three minute walk to the metro station at Place de Clichy. There's lots of restaurants nearby so,plenty to choose from . We would certainly recommend this hotel and would stay here again . . I could go on and on but best see for yourselves . This is a great little hotel with the best staff ever. . Look no further. You won't be disappointed

Exellent Bistro Hotel

Bar shuttiing at 10:00, no bath (though shower was exellent design & functionality).

Food (Breakfast) exellent, room (for 3) a little small but comfortable. Nice bar/louge, breakfast room/ outdoor space ,

Perfect hotel and we would stay there again if we visited Paris again.

Coffee at breakfast on the first morning wasn't great so had tea every morning thereafter.

On the whole, staff super friendly and helpful. Lovely room with large, very comfortable bed. Great central location, close to metro and lots of restaurants.

Perfect hotel in a lovely area of Paris
    • Classic Double Room

Bed was a quite squeaky! No music channel on TV (that I could find).

Hotel looks lovely with very attentive and friendly staff. Room wasn't the biggest but facilities and comfort made up for it. Bed was EVER SO comfortable and the bathroom was lovely. Choice on TV was limited but we weren't in enough to worry. Location was brilliant for the Metro with some lovely walkable restaurants and bars as well as visits to Moulin Rouge and Monmartre. We had breakfast one morning and it was great. Overall we'll DEFINITELY be using again if ever in the area. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Complaint was handled well.
    • Superior Single Room

On arrival room had a faulty toilet which was noisy. I was told there were no spare rooms, then suddenly there was a spare room and I was moved. I had partially unpacked and was downstairs in the bar having a drink, I was about to go out to dinner and the front desk told me they had moved my room again so there were spare rooms)! And they moved my belongings without asking me - taking things from the wardrobe, bathroom etc!!! It was outrageous! The manager was not in but dealt well with my complaint the next day. I was moved to a much nicer room for the 3rd night and offered a bottle of wine.

Complaint was handled well.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Perfect Paris Hotel

nothing at all

Everything was beyond expectations! every member of staff were extremely lovely and attentive! The breakfast was tasty with plenty of good choices, the room was cosy! Me and my fiancée had a perfect stay for our first trip to Paris! Thanks B Montmartre

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Gorgeous and charming hotel with wonderful staff
    • Classic Double Room

Room is a little on the tiny side, but has everything one may need, including bath robes and a little desk, plus tea and coffee facilities. No restaurant is present at the hotel. It was not a problem for us but could be for some.

The staff at this place is excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The owner must have dedicated a fair bit of time to get this hotel looking so beautiful. The lounge downstairs is absolutely gorgeous.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

LOVED this hotel
    • Classic Double Room

There wasn't anything not to like

Could not have asked for a better stay. Perfect room, location, and staff were fantastic. Won't hesitate to stay there again and will be recommending it to friends!

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Exceptional staff and fabulous location
    • Superior Single Room

Staff are exceptional - they really go that extra mile to ensure you are welcomed and help you with local knowledge. They really made a difference to my stay

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Great stay, super nice and efficient staff, I recommend this hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

The regular rooms are too small. We had to move to a bigger one witch was way better.

The staff was extra nice and super efficient. Loved the small garden in the inside court and the new building at the back.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

A delightful central and affordable spot to stay in Paris.
    • Classic Double Room

The location is excellent- easy to access the metro. The hotel was very quiet and the garden area is lovely. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Very comfortable beds,heated bathroom floor and toilet seat!
    • Privilege Double Room

G&T should have been a double for 12€!

Very comfortable beds,heated bathroom floor and toilet seat! Great coffee machine. Helpful and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The staff did get beoynd expectation to solve a little...
    • Classic Double Room

The staff did get beoynd expectation to solve a little "problem" and to get us satiesfied. They did just that. So pleased and thankful. All staff very helpful, smiling and great. Good rooms. Nice backyard. Tasty breakfast, but a little too expensive compared to selection. Very happy with our stay.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

EVERYTHING, CLEANLINESS IS EXCEPTIONAL AND THE STAFF ARE...

excellent nothing could be better, excellent front of house staff will help with any issues, book taxis or trips to Paris venues, Eiffel Tower etc even advice if you need to do things on a budget

EVERYTHING, CLEANLINESS IS EXCEPTIONAL AND THE STAFF ARE TRUE PROFESSIONALS! A DREAM PLACE TO BE, TOP MARKS! STAYED THERE LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR MET OUR EXPECTATIONS EVERY BIT AS MUCH AS OUR FIRST VISIT, SO TOP MARKS ON ALL COUNTS! COULD NOT RATE HIGH ENOUGH, GREAT STAFF, GREAT HOTEL, JUST EXCELLENT, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY??? GO YOURSELF AND FIND OUT !!!

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Fabolous treasure in Paris
    • Superior Single Room

After around 120 trips to Paris last 4 years - this is way the best Hotel I ever experienced there. It was a warm heart included in every details everywhere, and with those who were working as well.. They upgraded me for free - room excellent and breakfast outstanding. From now on my favourite hotel in Paris. They let me check out late - cause I arrived late. This place is really a good feeling hotel - and a balsam for the soul.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Great, awesome, and the right place to stay

No complaints

I loved everything about this hotel. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Patricia was awesome I've never seen such a high level of customer service. Whoever stays here would not regret the decision.

Gorgeous room, lovely staff, perfect location!
    • Classic Double Room

Gorgeous room, lovely staff, perfect location!

Reccomended
    • Classic Double Room

Would definitely go back in a heartbeat
    • Double Room with Balcony

We were celebrating my partners 30th birthday and they were incredibly accommodating and made the stay extra special!

the bathroom smells disgusting during all day

the bathroom smells disgusting during all day

pretty cosy (hidden) nest which could be even quieter
    • Classic Double Room

size of the room noise insulation from one room to another

location patio staff

All staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

All staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location!

Very good staff in the hotel,very helpful and very nice.
    • Classic Double Room

Very good staff in the hotel,very helpful and very nice.so many restaurants around the hotel.

A great hotel

The perfect place to stay. Staff were amazingly helpful and would definitely go back on my next trip to Paris. Highly recommended.

Excellent hotel and service!
    • Classic Double Room

Excellent hotel and service!!! Top location!!!

Great location oooh la la

Rooms too small

Staff lovely

The best hotel in Paris

Great/quiet location, friendly staff, nice breakfast...
    • Classic Double Room

Room size is a bit tight.

Great/quiet location, friendly staff, nice breakfast buffet,

• Classic Double Room

Great location. Everything was perfect.

Fantastic staff

Fantastic staff

Wspanialy
    • Classic Double Room

Would recommend for all the reasons stated

Room was a bit dark

Comfy beds, great breakfast, helpful and friendly staff, beautiful bathroom, lovely terrace

Good location and reception staff excellent

Good location and reception staff excellent

lovely hotel. Wonderful staff. very good location. Rooms are clean and well equipped.
    • Classic Double Room

Loved everything but if you like more space go for a superior or privilege room

Noisy with building works across the street, bathroom ceiling paint peeling

Location was good, great staff

THE staff and room

THE staff and room

Ideal place to stay for a weekend break in Paris
    • Classic Double Room

happy, friendly, helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Great service and really attentive staff

Great service and really attentive staff

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Great small hotel in convenient location

Breakfast very good but rather expensive

Staff unfailingly helpful and cheerful

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Lovely in every single way.
    • Classic Double Room

One of my favorite hotel experiences ever. Can't wait to return.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Incredible value for money

Everything was perfect.

The staff were super friendly and the hotel was fantastic

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Amazing place

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

very good choice in Paris
    • Classic Double Room

very comfortable bed. great breakfast. kind and helpful staff. good location

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Modern, cosy hotel near Montmartre

Bathroom: needs some refurbishment

Excellent breakfast Friendly staff Good location: nearby Montmartre Boutique style, romantic

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Fab boutique hotel

The room, decor and staff

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Great location, lovely room and seriously comfortable bed!

Great location, lovely room and seriously comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Great stay at B Montmartre
    • Classic Double Room

Polite staff, impeccably clean, great shower, comfortable bed. 15 min walk to sacré cœur.

Has potential !
    • Classic Double Room

Noisey in bedroom due wooden falls which carried too much noise from other rooms.

Good location, very modern, staff very helpful

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Nice room facilities including Wi-Fi

No parking lot ! Very uncomfortable for Paris tour... Breakfast is so so...

Nice room facilities including Wi-Fi Great atmosphere of employees

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Best hotel in Paris which I have stayed !

Everything!

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Friendly helpful staff
    • Privilege Double Room

Staff at the desk was very helpful with any questions. Clean room and a quiet location.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Fantastic short break, perfect location, will be returning
    • Classic Double Room

Cost of breakfast was a little night for a continental breakfast

Great location, lovely staff, clean and cosy room. Could not fault it.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Excellent, we have stayed there before and will do again next time we travel to Paris

Excellent location, beautiful garden courtyard, cleanliness and staff

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

The staff was kind, courteous and helpful!

The staff was kind, courteous and helpful! The rooms were very quiet.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Friendly personnel, nice room, very close to the underground
    • Classic Double Room

I wasn't a fan of the art, although it provided some funny moments.

Friendly personnel, nice room, very close to the underground

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff!
    • Superior Single Room

Very friendly and helpful staff!

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Friendly, elegant and comfortable at competitive price

Friendly staff, really comfy beds, good quality coffee in rooms; lovely location; clean; quiet

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

A must try stay!

No English t.v. Channels, mini bar over priced

Everything was very nice. Reception did not charge us for the coffee we were taking with us to the air

• Reviewed: 21 February 2016

The staff were excellent and as neither of our phones worked...

The staff were excellent and as neither of our phones worked in Paris, the paper map they gave us upon arrival saved us! We often found the staff anticipated our needs. The included breakfast we had was also excellent.

• Reviewed: 20 February 2016

Amazing internal garden, comfortable bed, modern upkeep,...

Photos in the room. I'm not a fan of Pam Anderson. It looked vulgar, low-cost and very contrast to mainly nice and well-designed hotel.

Amazing internal garden, comfortable bed, modern upkeep, cozy breakfast hall.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

Breakfast excellent, staff very helpful and kind, beds and...

Breakfast excellent, staff very helpful and kind, beds and rooms stylish and very comfortable. Also the location is just superb especially for Montmartre

There are also 59 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.