Reviews of Residence Chatillon 2 stars

5.1

5.1

5.7

6.2

BED BUGS!! JUST HORRIFYING! BIG ONES.
    • Single Room with Large Bed

BED BUGS!! JUST HORRIFYING! BIG ONES. Had to be obvious to staff. I kept killing them & killing them and more kept coming back!! Literally terrible. Was horrified until they could change my room!

Near metro.

HORRIFIC and TERRIBLE

1. STAFFS & SERVICE - The staffs are the worst staffs I've ever met in my life. They have no empathy when they saw a lady just walked out of rain, traveling alone with much luggage. They provide NO service and show terrible attitude during my time there. 2. CLEANNESS - The place smells like mold and cigarette, the facilities are dirty and rusty. The bedding, floor covers, walls, towers and so many other decorations and utilities in this place are dirty and smelly. 3. SAFETY - The lift in this place is old and unsafe at all, you can hear huge noise the lift makes while going up and down. The lift is so tiny that you can only fit in one person and one luggage (two small luggage tops). 4. COMFORT - The bedding is so worn, torn, dirty and not warm enough, I had to put all my coats and scarfs on top of the bed (bedding) so I could keep myself warm and fall asleep without smelling the stinks coming out from the bedding/bed. The bed is old and pretty much collapsed in the middle, it gave me huge backache and woke me up in the middle of the night. 5. QUIETNESS - The toilet is dripping, so in the night, it was heard for me to fall asleep. All in all, I absolutely HATE EVERYTHING about this place. (Too bad that I forgot to take photos of this terrible place.)

I like NOTHING about this place.

Too noisy!

Too noisy! All week we had trouble with noisy neighbors. On Friday night some neighbors from the floor above had a party all night, stepping until 7h in the morning! Broken toilet door! My wife and I had back pain all week on this bed! On my way to my room the clerk stopped me to ask where I’m going, if I’m visiting someone or staying here ... the same one that did check me in!

Good place to spens a couple of nihjts, 100 metres from...
    • Single Room with Large Bed

matress need to be changed. Pillow unconfortable

Good place to spens a couple of nihjts, 100 metres from alesia metro station line 4, All you need for a simple night. Except matress.

Lack of Security

Lack of security. I'm had been shocked that my room almost got break in during night on new year eve. My wife suddenly woke up me that she saw a rope try to pull down the door nob. Then my wife shouted then the burglar knocking the door that he try to pretend he as a staff, he said "Madam, madam", then I said, "Who are you?", then he run away. But we lucky that night because we didn't go out on that night. We just stay that night in the room. Everybody gone out for celebrate new year eve. Then tomorrow morning I informed the staff but they didn't do anything and the staff stay up stair and didn't care about the security. I feel sad this hotel.

Near to public transport, METRO. Near to Carrefour.

No hospitality
    • Single Room with Large Bed

They required additional tax which was not clear to pay. The amenity is only solid soap. At the second day, there are not towel. The bed bends and was not comfortable.

It is close to the carrefour supermarket and close to the...

First, there are no lift (elevator) in this hotel, so I have lo take my luggage by stair to my room. Receptionist is in the second floor, and the room start from the third floor. The staircase is spiral and very narrow, make it harder to bring large luggage. Second, the carpet in my room (no 24) is a little bit smelly. Third, the receptionist is not 24hrs there. I wanted to check out at 6 in the morning but the reception room was locked and finally I dropped the key near there by suggestion of other guests, which I woken up because I knocked the reception door (I felt so bad to wake him up)

It is close to the carrefour supermarket and close to the bus stop and metro alesia line 4. The receptionist is helpful. The room is clean.

BAD, noway is hotel is 2 stars.
    • Single Room with Large Bed

BAD, noway is hotel is 2 stars. bed is broken. sheets are old en dirty, wall painted on some spots, all light switches are broeken. at dinner time the hole building smells a turkish food.never again

Not a bad choice if you don't want to pay much

Lift is tiny and useless, you will still need to climb stairs even use it. The door of bedroom can't isolate noise. There were no pillows, just some clothes 'rolls'. And in the second bedroom I lived, the bed has a huge dent in the middle.

Employees are friendly and helpful. They are always there 24 hours, and they can speak English well. One day I took some food back, they allowed me to use their fridge overnight. When I found the heaters didn't work, they changed me another room immediately. Besides, the location is good! Not in very central Paris but near 2 tube stations, with many bus lines, restaurants, and a big supermarket. In addition, both bathroom and toilet are fairly big enough.

Not worth the price to go to a hotel like that

We arrived at midnight and the receptionist expression was like "what the ... are you doing here" even though we stated that the arrival would be around midnight. He only spoke French, we didn't. The rooms were rather unclean, there were only two light bulbs out of approx. 8 working. Sometimes we got clean towels sometimes not, once I had to go ask for clean towels at reception. Sometimes we didn't get shampoo, once we get too many. There were bugs as well.

Price of the accomodation

Would not recommend this hotel.

extremely small room. Bed as hard as a rock and too small for two people. The elevator was placed on the staircase and was dangerous to get into and out of. First hotel we have encountered in Europe that made us pay for our stay upon arrival.

The hotel was clean.

Good location but expensive for a 2 stars.

Price for a 2 star is very high,No lobby ( area they serve b'fast and the lobby is the same tiny area) From the entrance to the lobby up to first floor no elevator you have to carry your bagages. From the lobby again you have to carry your bagages half a floor the lift stops only in between 2 floors. It is very difficult and dangereuse carrying baggage's on the tiny stairs.

friendly staff and location.

terrible and way too expensive for 2 star and I was shocked they did not have actual pillows

too far from centre ,no pillows and no cotton sheets

mostly nothing except maid friendliness...the price value ratio was terrible ,I would never stay there again and in.fact i will never use booking.com again as this hotel was not 2 star but 1

Stayed there for 9 nights.
    • Single Room with Large Bed

I asked to order Uber for me, they suggested to get a car on the street on my own. and the blanket was withot a blanketcase, that was a bit weird

Stayed there for 9 nights. The location is good. Personal there is really nice, but not very helpful. Overall my stay was good.

OK but not ideal.

Room walls were bare plaster. Fire door broken, stairs had loose carpet, Lift tiny. Fire alarm in the middle of the night (false alarm).

Staff were very friendly, and made a no-cost modification to the booking.

poor establishment with bedbugs in great location

This is a poor and dirty establishment. There are bedbugs in this hotel! The mattress was worn to the point of the constant need to resist rolling to the center of the bed the whole night. Upon asking, the hotel changed the mattress. The other mattress had bedbugs in it and they bit us. It was hot, we had to keep the windows open all night, the noise from the street at night was constant and harsh. It took some effort to get additional pillows. Under the pillow cover there were dozens of pubic and other hair. I regret that a place in such a good location is in such a poor condition and I recommend not to stay at this place.

Good location and a bath tub.

Disappointing.

Property was very run down. Carpet on stairs was frayed and worn and in my opinion rather dangerous. The entire hotel was in need of some tlc.

Good price, located in cozzy and safe area to stay with kids

Staff was not so polite (a grumpy guy) and they did not allow us to have a tea or coffee or even hot or cold water. There is no washing machine available.

The location was very good. Two metro stations 200 mts. away. We could visit most of the places very easily. Supermarkets and restaurants are all over around. There is a cozy atmosphere in the area and also we felt safe, very important for me since I was traveling with two kids.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Old style room

Room smelled bad. I think there was urine on the floor carpet. Interior was very old and not in good shape. Breakfast costs 7 euros and you get croissant, piece of pain and cold cafe for your money. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anybody. It is not even that cheap.

Location is fine, near metrostation Alesia.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

good price

bad wi-fi connection. the room was smelly.

good price/quality. nice location very close to the metro. The rooms have all you need : phon, towels, shampooo. also the possibility to ask to clean the room daily.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

The hotel has bedbugs!! Guac!

It's horrible! I couldn't sleep all night because it has bedbugs!! The price Is not that cheap and the attention is terrible!

Near to the metro station

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Well located
    • Single Room with Large Bed

The staff asked me to pay when I checked in. The breakfast is not included and they did not inform me so I managed at the last minute to have breakfast Outside.

Well located

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

To avoid!
    • Single Room with Large Bed

The personel did not welcome me in appropriate way and was really rude using very poor french vocabulary " I cannot put you in the room right now the boss is going to be pissed...", and asked me to pay 27 euros more for the room finally. In addition the room was not as shown on your website and was really dirty some items (tissus for eg) used were let in this room. The sheet had hole and stains and smell really bad. As I was obliged to pay prior to access to the room I was not able to move. I advise your services to inform properly your customers, I am using very often your website and I was very disappointed about what happened. I am remaining available if you need additional information. Kind regards,

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

the hotel was adiquate

Put pillows in the bed as the pillow was raped in the sheet

location was very good near the metro and some nice restaurants and small shops with good value. Good shower with plenty hot water

Stuff is very helpful
    • Single Room with Large Bed

Ascenseur is very difficult, too small

Stuff is very helpful

Receptionist, environment, sanitary conditions

Receptionist, environment, sanitary conditions

Everything, staff very unlikely, didn't polite.

BAD

NO elevator Room smell

Smell No good!

Dirty room only one small towel for two persons

Dirty room only one small towel for two persons

Very nice staff, clean rooms

Very nice staff, clean rooms

Less than half a star.

Durty. Smelly. Old. Awful. Depriment.

Very bad!

All

Terrible

Lhotel

Cheap but not cheerful
    • Single Room with Large Bed

Smells so awful Smoke and carpets

notthing

Please provide soap and shampoo

Bed almost near to door

Bathtub ang full length mirror

Good good value for money. Cleanliness of facilities.

in the 17th arrondissement. easy access to shops and transport. Nice manager/owner.

NOISY WITH BEDBUGS (PUCES DE LIT) !!
    • Single Room with Large Bed

- the BUGS in my bed - the false claim about the room being calm - the street noise street even at the sixth floor

the location

Awful motel!

I did not like anything!!' Awful, extremely dissatisfied.

Awful motel!! Please, do not offer anymore to customer!!!

For that price it was worth !
    • Single Room with Large Bed

Insulation was not that great

The staff is so nice and polite and always available also very helpful 4minutes walk from the subway and movie theatre

The room was really dirty and the beds are old and bad.

The room was really dirty and the beds are old and bad. One wouldn't expect this quality for

only if u have no other options
    • Single Room with Large Bed

the rooms.. tinny,hot and very noisy

the rooms are so noisy and next to. a very busy street..very hot as well with no air conditioning.

Location near to a cinema

The cleanliness

Location near to a cinema

Nice hotel to stay, safe and well located
    • Single Room with Large Bed

The blankets haven't been washed for a long time, I think

Quiet room with a very good sight. Recommend !

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

I like everything about the property except the stairs.
    • Single Room with Large Bed

The stairs. I had to struggle with my luggage for a bit....into the tiny elevator

I like everything about the property except the stairs.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Not clean!

Not clean! Tiny. Uncomfortable.

Never again

The hotel was a complete dump. The worst hotel I have had the misfortune to stay at. Avoid at all costs....horrible room at an expensive rate.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

bed bugs however hotel reacted responsible, they changed my...
    • Single Room with Large Bed

bed bugs however hotel reacted responsible, they changed my hotel and went through sterilization very quick.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

the location is good

wifi requires log in every few mins. staff doesnt really speak english

the location is good

Cheap(ish), two star hotel

The hotel is a two star hotel. It has everything you need but don't expect much.

Good position. Both if uou drive or take the metro.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

simple room and good price
    • Single Room with Large Bed

staff is so rude, no fridge in room, no microwave in room

price is good for single room and location is good as well

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

It was cool in the room

Easy to reach, and the service is good

The room is smaller then i tought, but still ok

Easy to reach, and the service is good

Value for your money!

good location very clean room great staff

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Hotel with No WiFi!
    • Single Room with Large Bed

They pretend that there was WiFi! Yes, indeed, there was...with NO Internet Connection!!!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Wifi was not working

Wifi was not working

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Basic room, nothing fancy.
    • Single Room with Large Bed

It was somewhat hard to communicate with the staff.

Basic room, nothing fancy. Plenty of restaurants in the area.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Near the underground.
    • Single Room with Large Bed

The lift was soooooooo small ! Only one person could speak English !

Near the underground.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Ok for one night but no more.
    • Single Room with Large Bed

A towel, a better smell in the corridor, a good Wifi connexion...

Price and location.

• Reviewed: 20 March 2016

Location & quiet if you get a room towards the back

Wifi didnt work in all areas of the room. The toilet was not properly cleaned, even after a room service after 1 night. The room smelled like a former smokers room and interior was like in the 60s. Not place to spend much time at but to sleep & go out to experience Paris!!

Location & quiet if you get a room towards the back

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

The car park was 3 streets down, you also had to pay for...

The car park was 3 streets down, you also had to pay for parking. The staff had barely spoke any English, I had to use google translate. The window wouldn't close because it was broken, you had to go up to the first floor to use the lift which was way more than 20 steps, and it was really small. It also looked unreliable so I told my kids and my wife not to use it, even though me and my wife struggle walking up the stairs. The bed was broken we couldn't get a good sleep. I would not be coming back to this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

The hotel is very old, but the bedroom was more or Less, the...

The hotel is very old, but the bedroom was more or Less, the price was absolutely expensive for that it offers. It was like a 40 euros and I paid 103 per night! I think people are crazy. There isn't frigobar, the heating wasn't work.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2015

Good location, near to the metro station,bus, Carrefour...

Small elevator, difficult stairs ... :)

Good location, near to the metro station,bus, Carrefour market and a lot of restaurants and fast-foods around. The rooms were pre-booked without any fee, we paid all amount at arrival.

• Reviewed: 12 June 2015

The bed is old and had no posture support.

The bed is old and had no posture support. One person sank in the bed.two person sank together and into the middle of the bed.we had to put a pillow between us to prevent us from falling into each other.

• Reviewed: 22 May 2016

Very quiet room.

pillows, not very comfortable.

Very quiet room. Very friendly staff. Excellent location.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2016

Elevator starts at the 1st floor

Very quiet room

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

Good

Good

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

It was ok

• Reviewed: 19 October 2015

Just the boulangerie near the hotel

The hotel and the services inside

Just the boulangerie near the hotel

• Reviewed: 23 August 2015

The room was worth the money.

We had to wait for 1:30 hours before we could check in. When asked about it, the staff was extremely rude and impolite.

The room was worth the money.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2015

Close to the subway station

Bed fleas bit me all over

Close to the subway station Inexpensive

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

I was able to access room 2 hours before check which was...

no wardrobe in room

I was able to access room 2 hours before check which was much appreciated.

• Reviewed: 18 June 2015

local neighborhood, pretty good wifi, staff was helpful

expensive for what you get - but I think that is consistent for anything in Paris.

local neighborhood, pretty good wifi, staff was helpful

• Reviewed: 21 May 2015

close to metro 4, very convenient to go everywhere

bed sheet is not clean , breakfast is not worthy for 7 euro.

close to metro 4, very convenient to go everywhere

• Reviewed: 13 April 2015

everything is very small, including elevator )

There are also 25 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.