Reviews of Hôtel de Banville 4 stars

166 Boulevard Berthier, 17th arr., 75017 Paris, France

#385 of 1,599 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

A beautiful & elegant place to stay
    • Deluxe Room with Eiffel Tower View

There was nothing we didn’t like!

Close to the Metro stations & the details of the hotel. The stair runners, art work, elevator just added to the ambience of the hotel. All of the staff were very kind & helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Clean, safe hotel for a brief stay. Select other hotel if business or activities are in city center
    • Classic Room

Two points: 1. A more honest description and photos of the hotel. 2. Information on travel options from the hotel to city center (paid 25-30 euros each way) from 17 arr where hotel is located to city center; a daily trip.

Photos reflect an updated hotel with 4 star rating; however, this is NOT a 4-star hotel by US standard. Room was old-world, poorly decorated (pictures over bed made it impossible to sit up), and no heat (until October 15th, by law). Bathroom size was nice but small, outdated tub and shower make it difficult to climb into. Hotel has a charming lobby with small bar, nice for a quick drink/snack. Close proximity to metro and bus services. While overall exterior of hotel is not appealing, it is suitable and safe for a short stay.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The staff were helpful and trying their best to answer all...
    • Classic Room

the room was not as big as expected and regardless the request for early check-in I had to leave my bags in the hotel and go around for 2-3 hours till my room was ready by 2 PM even I was travelling all night. Breakfast items were limited but that was acceptable.

The staff were helpful and trying their best to answer all the questions gives directions and so on, the room was clean and bed was good.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Good but did not live up to expectation
    • Double Room with Terrace

The room was exceptional and the views were amazing. Sadly this is where the wonderful experience ended. I expected more from the service of a 4* hotel charging £377 a night. The breakfast was half gone by the time we came down mid service. The tables hadn't been relayed and we made up our table by ourselves. Whilst the reception staff were kind the was no offer of a bag service, welcome drink etc all the things that turn a stay from average to exceptional. The checkout service is nothing more than you taking you bag down to the desk paying then Leaving.

• Double Room with Terrace

The location was a bit away from the city center but every calm neighbourhood.

Very nice hotel. small but cozy and modern interior - it has everything you need to stay in Paris. Also, I stayed in terrace room - which has Eiffel tower view! It was really amazing even thought it was a bit far.

Amazing Unique Hotel!!!
    • Suite

View to the Marie suite was incredible! Stayed here for our honeymoon and was greeted with complimentary champagne! Very quiet neighborhood, convenient food and market locations near by. Highly would recommend, and would stay again

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

A great stay which I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t mind being approx 15 minutes away centre.
    • Suite

Breakfast was average. The quality of the food was good, however staff weren’t the best at times. For example we sat on a table which had no cutlery and I asked for a coffee. The coffee came over in a fancy mug, but no cup to pour it into. The same with plates. I had to ask a number of times for a plate. Breakfast was supposedly served until 10:30 however food was still available until 11ish. Clearing plates after the breakfast service was slow too - however this was dependent on the staff members that was working at the time. The staff did really try hard and we’re very helpful and attentive when asked for something. They did their best to understand English.

My partner and I was on our honeymoon and stayed in room 81 which was a room with a balcony (with a view of Paris the Eiffel Tower etc). On arrival they gave us a voucher for two glasses of champagne which was nice. The room was very good and clean. We had a very minor leak on one of the sinks whIch when reported was fixed promptly. The only bad thing about the apartment was the showering facility. It was in the bath tub, however it didn’t have a shower curtain which resulted in some water going over the floor. In terms of the room, that was only the bad thing. Room cleanliness, air conditioning was fantastic but more importantly the view was great and very impressive! Metro links are within walking distance too.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was a nice spacious room and bathroom with everything...
    • Classic Room

It was a nice spacious room and bathroom with everything that you needed. Large comfortable bed and air conditioning. Location was great, close to metro line and was also close to many decent restaurants and a large grocery shop.

Quiet location, spacious room ( for Paris standards) AND...
    • Classic Room

Quiet location, spacious room ( for Paris standards) AND airconditioning in the room. Breakfast litle expensive but very nice. staff friendly and helpful. Metro entrance ( nr. 3) @ 200 meters

Location and staff.
    • Classic Room

Milk and tea were not refilled on a daily basis. Hotel needs to improve this. Otherwise everything was superb.

Location and staff. Staff was really helpful. Overall stay was very good. We were also allowed an early check in by Sophie. Will definitely come back to this place again.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Loved it.
    • Classic Room

Loved it. They gave us an upgrade and the room was very comfortable and the bathroom very spacious. The location is great, close to metro stations and we took advantage of the hotel's discount and the nearby parking garage.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Hotel de Banville!!! I really, really liked it!!!
    • Deluxe Room with Eiffel Tower View

I didn't like that I had to leave!

The beds were very comfortable. There were robes for us. The breakfast was delicious! I wouldn't go out anywhere for breakfast, it was so complete: fine coffee, juices fresh, cheeses, a selection of nice pastries, serrano ham, scrambled eggs (delicious), yogurts and more. One long block from Paris Metro. Room had a nice window with a far off view of the Eiffle tower which you could see lit up at night. I felt so safe in and around the hotel property. Excellent restaurants only a block or two away from hotel.

Extremely Poor customer service.
    • Suite

A month overseas and i can honestly say for the near $800 for 2 nights the biggest let down for me here was the staff. The gentleman at reception watched me make 4 trips to the top floor last floor doesnt have a lift to struggle with bags and didnt offer to help once. Despite it being very early in the morning with no other guests. Big disappointment. I can over look alot of things the distance a fair way from main attractions even no lift top floor. But customer service is No. In a month long trip only two hotels for me sadly didnt make the grade this is one. Everywhere else has been outstanding.

I loved the fact it was close to metro. We stayed on top floor in a large suite so room was really lovely with balcony. The hotel is lovely and clean.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Enjoyed my stay. Good place for a short stay.
    • Executive Room

Rooms were exactly as shown on booking.com. The staff also responded well to my request for a room facing the Eiffel Tower, although none was eventually available. Comfortable stay in a quiet area.

perfect

every thing

It was an excellent experience The room is spacious and bathroom is very good and clean The staff are very helpful The food is very good The location is close to many attractions

Loved my stay in this cozy, clean, convenient hotel
    • Superior Room with Eiffel Tower view

The bed was very comfy. The small size of washroom deducts from 10 perfect score but I was really happy with my stay at this hotel and wish I was able to stay longer. The view to the Eiffel Tower is not too obvious since it was half hidden by another building but the rest - room quality, location, value for money were just excellent.

Romantic, comfortable, clean, albeit a bit out of the way of central Paris.
    • Suite

Breakfast is rather over-priced for what you get (basically 20 euros for a Continental Breakfast buffet).

Lovely space, beautiful views, easy check-in!

I liked the location.
    • Classic Room

I didn’t like the rooms being so small.

I liked the location. Very close to different Cafe’s. The Arc of Triumph was about a mile away. The Eiffel Tower was 25 mins away on the Metro. The CDG airport was also about 25 mins away. The Rooms are fairly small, tubs are advertised but I had a regular shower.

• Classic Room

Replace used tea and coffee. More towels More information about the area please

Great location. Very charming and a pergect stay gor couples. Staff were lovely and the local shops were very handy.

Great service and fab room. Shower would have been great. Would recommend and come back.
    • Suite

No tea. Just herbal tea. Hard to shower in bath without screen

The balcony and view from 8th floor. Coffee machine. Washing products Bathrobes and slippers.

Our stay was absolutely amazing

No complaints

Our room the Marie apartment suite was utterly amazing. Such a beautiful space with a view of the Eiffel Tower from our balcony. The staff were so nice and friendly. We were greeted with a welcome gift of French cologne and two glasses of champagne for our 5th wedding anniversary.

Good stay but wifi needs to be improved
    • Classic Room

Wifi didn't work for the first 3 hours. Later it was fine. Didn't expect this for a 4-star hotel. Lift was small

Friendly staff. Good location. Room was clean and well equipped. Decent breakfast

ANTS IN ROOMS AND NO SOLUTION FROM THE MANAGER - STAYING IN A HOSTEL WOULD BE BETTER
    • Superior Room

We killed over 50 ants in our room. We asked to change rooms as we were not comfortable sleeping there. They said there were no rooms left and we could not get a refund if we left the property. We ended up settling our bill and because the manager was not in he would call us apologies or offer a discount on our room rate. No one called us back. We chased 3 times! Still no result from the manager. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! AND ANT RIDDEN ROOMS!

The location is very good to reach by walk or metro each...
    • Classic Room

You can hear and feel (vibration of the floor) the passing of the metro. The rooms themselves have really thin walls. In case of noisy neighbors (families with kids or drunken people) you can't enjoy the room. The shower Cabin is too less protected, after a shower, the whole floor in the bathroom is completely wet. Last and very important.... the Breakfast menu for 20 € per person is very very poor. Lucky us to not included in the booking. In The bakeries around the hotel (not even 5min. walking distances) you can have a much more better breafast for max 10€ p.p. Last point: Why 4*?

The location is very good to reach by walk or metro each famous places. The service on the reception desk was always DF friendly and helpfull.

Absolutely fantastic. Room exceeded expectations and really felt like we were visiting Paris.
    • Double Room with Terrace

There was a room being renovated next to ours. We visited out of peak season, so completely understandable that work would get done then. Was just slightly inconvenient that the workers started before we'd planned on waking up, and having to avoid the ladders outside that room. Will not stop us from revisiting though.

Absolutely loved the hotel, the suite exceeded our expections. I chose a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower, and could see the tower from our balcony better than I expected after looking at their pictures.

Had a lovely experience and time within my stay, very polite and helpful.
    • Classic Room

Was two single beds pushed together instead of a double bed that it should of been. Bedding wasn’t changed just tidied.

Staff were very helpful and polite. Bed was very comfy, room was was warm and cosy.

The room was exactly as was shown in the pictures, staff was...
    • Superior Room

There were renovation work in some of the rooms at time of our stay, but it didn’t bother us as much because we were there not to stay in the room and sleep, but to explore the city!!

The room was exactly as was shown in the pictures, staff was nice and friendly. Clean and comfy rooms!

17th. arr. 8/10
    • Deluxe Room with Eiffel Tower View

Thin walls are not soundproof because of the historical building. A very basic breakfast in a 4star category with a limited selection, no fresh vegetables. Finally no honey or lemon or brown sugar for tea.

Good location and a very nice room with a view of the tower. Very clean, historical building. Metro and the bus station is just 2 minutes away. Very nice and professional staff.

AMAZING!
    • Classic Room

Only downside was the toilet door didn’t shut properly, but for us this wasn’t a problem.

The staff were so helpful, my boyfriend and I had to check into this hotel last minute due to our previous one being awful. It was our first time in Paris and this hotel made it wonderful! The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and kind. Any questions or queries they answered straight away. The location was great, close to a main tube station which was easy to get into the Center. The bedroom was immaculate, cosy and perfect for what we needed! We were also able to keep our suitcases at the hotel the day we checked out, as our flight wasn’t until 9pm! It’s the perfect little hotel and what you would expect a Paris hotel to be like. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking at going to Paris.

A perfect stay for my business trip

I liked everything

The breakfast buffet was wonderful. The available smartphone in the room that I could take with me everywhere was a must. Thank you to the friendly professional staff!

adorable suite with magnificent view!
    • Suite

a shower curtain would have been a big plus, but we managed without it.

we liked everything! we stayed in a suite on the top floor, the view was amazing, the little balcony facing the eiffel tower, parisian style, is just brilliant!! the beds were super comfortable and the suite has the cutest layout. it's just one of those places where you wish you could stay forever. :)

Great Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

I have been to this hotel with my father , our first room the bathtub was literally in the room , so we soeaked to the receptionist and she changed our room with another one in an hour and helped us move our luggage The staff is very friendly and supportaive , whenever we ask them for directions ,they help us and even get out of the hotel to help us with directions and gave us complimentary two metro tickets along with a map to go around And once they helped us to talk with uber driver when he get lost The hotel is owned by a family ,so we weren’t surprised when we once entered the hotel to find a beautiful lady with a heavenly voice sings classic songs and invited us to sit down with the other guests to enjoy the music The location isn’t that far , we have walked to the Champs-Élysées in 20 minutes and we didn’t feel the distance due to Paris beautiful streets

Classy, comfortable, quiet hotel - good location for Neuilly-sur-Seine and Levallois-Perret
    • Classic Room

The room was large, bright, and well decorated. Kettle provided (which is not always the case in Paris). Location was good for my purposes (a business trip to Levallois-Perret), and the hotel is on good public transport links. (I chose to walk from Etoile, but could have used the Metro line 3 or taken a bus). Staff were friendly and welcoming. Lots of shops, restaurants etc at the nearby Place Pereire. I did however choose not to have breakfast at the hotel, as the price seemed high, in particular for a work day. (No marks deducted for this as it was my choice.)

• Classic Room

This place is not a 4* like it shows it’s more like a 2* very disappointed pictures are misleading. Elevator too small me and my wife had to squeeze ourselves to fit on th lift, wi-fi poor, room extremely hot air con don’t work. The manager changed our room to make our trip better but it didn’t help as the bed was worst than the 1st room. Only thing we appreciate from the manager is the bottle of champagne given to us on the 31st Dec, due to our dissatisfaction Too pricey for this hotel. Don’t waste your money, it’s the worst hotel I have ever been in my life. Never come again

Nice hotel, spacious rooms, a little away from the city centre

All was ok for my needs

The hotel is very good, the rooms are good sized, I loved the room service Pizza, just make sure to keep an eye on the room service working hours. The location is not ideal for me as it was away from the main attractions, there is a metro line nearby though, lots of restaurants across the street.

The no hassle hotel
    • Classic Room

Location isn’t amazing but easy to get around.

Fast and easy check in, simple facilities in the room (no super complicated light settings), hot drinks, minibar, no clutter. Very easy to grab a quick drink at the bar to take to your room. Simply a smooth and easy, relaxing stay. It should be called the ‘no hassle hotel’. Greta for a business traveller with a busy and tiring schedule.

Our stay at this elegant boutique hotel was beyond our expectations. It was a very comfortable stay.
    • Classic Room

There was nothing I didn't like.

Everything was just perfect! The friendliness of the staff, great service and the comfort of the room. The lovely lady from the hotel made our stay so enjoyable and comfortable. I really could thank her enough. Will definitely book this hotel again when visiting Paris again.

I love the district, which is where I had an apartment when...
    • Classic Room

I love the district, which is where I had an apartment when I lived in Paris few years ago. A rather residential area - which I personally like. Team is very nice! Our room (and the bathroom) rather large for Paris - including a big enough closet to store all my dresses, which is sometimes a challenge. We did not have breakfast in the hotel but in the nearby cafés. I was here with my teenage daughter.

Nice trip in paris.
    • Classic Room

On the website of booking, it marks the parking place. However, the hotel doesn't has parking place. There is a public parking nearby but really expensive.

The room is very clean and confortable. There is a free cell phone in the room which can provide free internet and phone call in the city. It's really amazing.

Very cosy place to stay.
    • Classic Room

Not clean. As several cups still got wine or tea stains inside.

Very cosy place to stay. Quiet and close to center. I would like to stay another time in Paris

the good place close to Levallois
    • Classic Room

long way to reach it from airport by public transport. Noisy night (due to some hosts).

very nice room and high floor with some view on Tour Eiffel. Bathroom within the room and very charming. Very good breakfast. Extremely competitive price for Paris. Close to the Metro station Porte de Champerret.

Excellent staff service and comfortable stay.
    • Superior Room

Air temperature a bit warm, no way to regulate except to open the window to cool

Nice size room, shower (requested), comfortable bed/pillows, nice neighborhood, easy Metro access

A wonderful hotel if you want a true Parisian experience.
    • Suite

Our original booking that was made a year ago & was also re-confirmed 2 weeks prior for the suite we wanted for our 25th anniversary was canceled. But the staff did a great job giving us another suite. It all worked in the end but nonetheless it was disappointing not to have the suite we originally booked.

The views from our room were amazing! Great location - close to Metro & nice. Quiet non touristy neighbourhood. The Handy phone was a life saver & having it available made our trips throughout the city ver easy.

Fantastic stay, will surely return
    • Superior Room

Beautiful room and very quiet as requested. The room was big with very nice deco (loft-style) and a big bathroom with a big bathroom and separate toilets. The bed was very comfortable, the room was perfectly clean. The breakfast was really nice with local bio products, orange juice was freshly squeezed and the bacon and eggs were really good. The hotel was really close to the metro, making it very easy to get to the center of Paris. The staff were just brilliant, very polite, very helpful. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Very nice hotel.
    • Superior Room

Very nice hotel. I like this neighborhood - elegant boulevards to explore, Parc Monceau and lively areas in the Batignolles. I visited Paris about ten times this year; stayed here twice. Will stay again. This visit, we lucked out with the timing to hear the live jazz music (hotel's talented owner). Nicely decorated rooms - quiet, pleasant, immaculate. Very helpful, friendly staff.

The location was good- excellent to get onto the ringroad...
    • Classic Room

We booked a taxi through the hotel for Le Bourget. We were quoted 75 Euros. When I queried this on the morning of our journey I was initially told that was price- but I asked the reception to double check. Eventually I was told the price was 50 Euros and there had been a mistake. Hmmmm- I would recommend not using the hotel 'taxi' service - but asking them for a metered taxi (which ironically ended up costing less anyway!) The rooms could do with an update - my room absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke.The staff however were very good in this respect & changed my room immediately.

The location was good- excellent to get onto the ringroad & to get to Le Bourget. Area nearby is very good- lots of restaurants & places to drink. Area felt very safe.

Huge disappointment
    • Classic Room

The room via booking.com was awful (drab and smelt of cigarette smoke) and puts me off using booking.com in future. It was clearly the cheapest, worst and most depressing room they had on offer. I asked to be moved it was that bad, which they did. The next room was better but still disappointing and below par as compared to the wonderful reviews, high rating and glossy hotel photos. Although the hotel was a bit further out than I wanted, I thought it would be worth it as I was hoping for a special, romantic weekend with my partner before my work trip began. This was all VERY disappointing. The toilet then got blocked the next day - so we had to be moved at which point they did upgrade us to a room which did look like the photos on display. This was the type of room I expected in the first place and I did not appreciate the rigamarole to get it. I will not be staying there again in future and am very apprehensive to use booking.com which I have used faithfully for many years.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Never a 4* hotel more like 2
    • Classic Room

Never a 4 star hand rails hanging off in bathroom rooms smelt of not nice odour infact it actually got to me so glad it was a one night stop never worth 181 euros a night ...

Only the location

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Lovely Hotel - well worth it.

nothing !

We were given an upgrade with a view of the Eiffel Tower, which was a lovely surprise. The staff are excellent and can't do enough to help, even printing our return boarding passes for free. Size of the room was excellent, considering that space is at a premium at a lot of Paris hotels. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice and the hotel is in a good position and very close to the metro and bus stops.

If you want to escape the typical hotel chains and prefer...
    • Superior Room

Nothing really to complain about except for: Somehow they forgot to fill up the mini bar each day...they could have made more money with us ;)

If you want to escape the typical hotel chains and prefer personal cute Parisian hotels, this is for you. You are in a beautiful historic building with little balconies (I had a superior room) and nice view over Paris. Small rooms but incredible good room layout. I love the location because you are next to a bus/metro station, you can walk to Arc de Triomphe or the Eiffel Tower and you have one of the best Argentinian restaurants around the corner (La Recoleta). Romantic little neighborhood. The breakfast is not the typical huge buffet from the hotel chains, but perfect for us and really nice and fresh: fresh fruit, real scrambled eggs, some ham and cheese and of course good bread and croissants - as you would expect in France ;). I find 20 EUR per person a bit overpriced but ok. If you are a coffee junkie like me: don't expect the best coffee, but hey, this is not Italy.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Wonderful hotel in a superb location
    • Classic Room

Staff were wonderful. Room was excellent especially the bed and the bathroom. Variety and quality of breakfast was superb. Overall an excellent hotel in a great location.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Authentic hotel with averge services and brakefast
    • Deluxe Double Room

1- after 11 pm no services at all no food no bar nothing. You have to wait until nxt morning. 2 - brakefast is very limited 3 - staff on night shift dont know anything and cant help u with anything

The hotel is vey authentic if youre looking for a real parisian hotel then this is the place to be.

The hotel is charming and comfortable, the personnel is very...
    • Classic Room

The hotel is charming and comfortable, the personnel is very friendly and competent. The hotel interior reminds of the belle époque. The breakfast is delicious and with a plenty of choice. There are many good restaurants at the Pereire. One can get a free room upgrade (with a view on Eiffel Tower) if these rooms are available. Highly recommendable!

Easy to reach any part of Paris, good value clean hotel
    • Classic Room

The downstairs lobby area is a little bit soulless and breakfast not very exciting.

I know this area well so like to stay there, and its easy for me to access my office in Colombes. Very easy to get to the Ternes area with a lot of restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

I liked this hotel in the first smile of the staff in all of...
    • Classic Room

I liked this hotel in the first smile of the staff in all of the increase of humanity and made it possible to ensure the most important progress and prosperity and offer them my thanks and gratitude Mr. Omar

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Lovely boutique hotel in great location.
    • Superior Room

The ventilation in the room seemed to be broken as no matter what setting we put it on, the temperature was always volcanic. Tried to leave it off for the day but came back and it was worse, we had to leave the balcony door open at night.

Hotel was in a wonderful location, off the beaten track but very well connected. We took the bus or metro everywhere. Room décor was comfortable contemporary. Lovely local restaurants a 3 minute walk away without any tourists.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Location was a minutes walk from a metro station so great...
    • Classic Room

When hot water was run in our room or the rooms next to ours the room smelt of sewage for the next few hours. The walls were paper thin, I think we had a locked joining door in our room which meant we could here everything next door resulting in not a lot of sleep. Staff seemed to come into the room a lot which we didn't understand why, we only stayed two nights and they opened the door twice while we were in the room additional to cleaning and leaving the note. Water from the tap didn't run cold, and the shower changed temperatures constantly. We only stayed for a quick break and spent barely anytime at the hotel as we were trying to cram everything into a short stay but if we had been there for any longer than 2 nights I would have complained and asked to move rooms.

Location was a minutes walk from a metro station so great for getting about. Rooms were nice and clean. It was a mini moon break for us and they left a note for a glass of champage each at the bar, we didn't have time for this in the end but it was a nice gesture from the hotel. I found the bed really comfortable and regardless of the intermitent water temp the shower had good pressure.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

The staff were brilliant !
    • Classic Room

The staff were brilliant ! Especially the night porter who had to arrange an ambulance for me as I developed a suspected pulmonary embolism and needed urgent medical attention He was calm and attentive ensuring that I was safe and as comfortable as I could be he made a very stressful situation much less so and assisted with all the medical staff translating as required. I wouldn't recommend you try out the above during your stay! but rest assured that should the need arise you can be assured of a unparalleled professionalism and receive the best care

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Excellent location easy access to the metro.
    • Classic Room

Excellent location easy access to the metro. Beautiful room. Easy check in and room was ready as soon as we arrived before the check in time. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Have no issues, was overall happy and satisfied and would gladly recommend.
    • Classic Room

The bed are two singles formed to make a double so it causes the split in between. And for those with back problems they may wish for a firmer mattress.

The staff was polite, friendly and helpful at all Times of the day. Location was quiet yet accessible.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Nice location, tiny but cosy room
    • Classic Room

Tiny room, I requested a bath but now didn't have proper shower which was a shame. I think the hotel also was very expensive for what it is. Maybe because our room was very small, it was a cosy room but overpriced I think.

Comfortable beds

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Very poor

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The staff was amazing.
    • Classic Room

The staff was amazing. Really nice!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The look of the bathroom

It wasn’t cleaned properly

The look of the bathroom

It was a very nice place and the provided us with a buddy...
    • Classic Room

It was a very nice place and the provided us with a buddy phone to use while we were out and about it came in very handy!!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

all of it
    • Double Room with Terrace

Terrece rignt is not working

all of it

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Very nice boutique hotel

Very nice boutique hotel

Lovely, clean, comfortable rooms and wonderful staff. Metro and bus stations located nearby
    • Executive Room

There was a point that I could hear the voices of people next to my room

Loved it!!
    • Classic Room

Great location the Metro was just 2 blocks form the hotel. The breakfast was very good.

Perfect quiet location and close to a metro
    • Classic Room

The bar was expensive but thats standard

Perfect quiet location and close to a metro

• Executive Room

Everything and the service Claire was very extremely helpful

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

18 euros for a small bottle if water? Seriously where are we...
    • Classic Room

18 euros for a small bottle if water? Seriously where are we? the moon?

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Winderful

Room

It’s not much clean.

It’s not much clean...

Lovely clean rooms.
    • Superior Room

Lovely clean rooms. Very comfortable and very friendly staff. Would go again.

Browse Hôtel de Banville traveller photo gallery