Reviews of Hotel Novex 2 stars

8 Rue Caillaux, 13th arr., 75013 Paris, France

#1507 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

5.2

Overall we thought the place was a great value for the money.

Pillows are a little weird. Could use actual pillow cases instead of wrapping a sheet around them.

The desk staff in the evening were fantastic! I was in town with one of my daughters and another one decided to surprise me and join us. The staff made some changes and got her a room right next to ours. Super nice of them! Rooms are decent size for Paris but bathroom is really small. Not so surprising there either. Easy walk to the Metro. Nice Boulangerie around the corner and supermarche just down the street. Very quiet street and neighborhood. We left our windows open all the time and had no street noise issues. Thanks for a nice stay!

Staff was good but the room so small and they charged me 15...

We booked room for 3 but the room was so small not enough even per one person

Staff was good but the room so small and they charged me 15 € per day for bed for 5 years old baby while other hotels they give it for free location was in the chinese area but was near to supermarekt and metro

If you have the opportunity, go elsewhere. Very doubtful about this accomodation

- price quality ratio (way to expensive) - under refurbishment and I was not informed before booking - really thin walls so you can hear everything from the other rooms (I had to sleep with earplugs) - floor not really clean - 1 light switch not working - soap container was empty - no shower gel - very light breakfast and not ready when I arrived (I would recommend not paying for it and go to a bakery in the neighbourhood) - only 1 person doing breakfast and reception. As she was taking payments, she could not prepare my breakfast. After 15 minutes I left without being able to properly have breakfast - small TV with some channels not working

Not so many things I have liked I am afraid. - 24/7 reception maybe

It was not clean, staff were not helpfull and it was hard to...

It was not clean, staff were not helpfull and it was hard to communicate in english. I wasn t able to sleep because of the noises. I would not recommend.

Friendly staff, silly rules that cannot store luggage overnight

Could not store my luggage, even one bag overnight for a weekend trip even though I am returning to the hotel. You can with all other hotels in Paris I have been to

Staff was friendly

Overnight stay. No expectations. In and out. Done

bathroom could've been a bit more...larger :)

listen, this not the Ritz but a 2 star (1 actually) hotel in south Paris....a low cost hotel for overnight or a few days so you can attend to your business meetings or just visit Paris. Period.

Regretful

The hotel is a dump, really old and dusty, filthy and everything is fine n poor condition waiting to brake apart. My guess is some opportunistic ppl took over the hotel and did no investments in it in the past 20 years. Although advertising parking, no actual parking but Street payed parking, so the hotel doesn't actually provides parking at all.

I hope I’ll never stay in this hotel again.

The hotel room was very unclean - layers of dust on the floor and on the ceiling; no sound isolation at all - the evenings were a nightmare - living on the 6th floor you could hesr people snoring on the 1st floor; the blankets had holes from cigarettes; hot water starts running after 5 minutes; a tiny litter bin in the bathroom is emptied once in 3 days.

The staff were friendly and helpful.

Dont stay there even for one hour

The hotel was too old and the room was too small for two person , the bed was uncomfortable and the toilet was old and too small and the room was not really clean

Very nice friendly staff at the reception, great location...

Very poor breakfast

Very nice friendly staff at the reception, great location (supermarket in 30 m, metro station in 200 m, 15-20 minutes to the Louvre without any change of line), elevator, quiet district without intensive traffic

If the price is not high, it is ok.

It could be a little bit cleaner. It could have some pillows (clean ones).

It was ok for the price requested/paid. Close to subway stations. Nice neighbourhood. The possibility to pay or not to pay for the breakfast.Very good Wi-Fi.

NOTHING!

The worst hotel I have ever visited in my hall life!!! DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!! Uncomfortable mattress if there was a mattress under the dirty sheets.. There was even a gum stucked on the blanket!!! Stinky Hotel, stinky room!!!! I spray everywhere with my perfume in order to cover the smell!! If I had time I should of called to the tourist police, but I didn’t!!! Bye bye Booking.com... as long as you suggest “hotels”like this one to your customers go Without me.. I have took plenty of photos to prove my self... but I guess this review will not be shown to your platform..

NOTHING!!!!

The location inside Paris, close to the metro station and...

The location inside Paris, close to the metro station and "autolib" station. About the confort: you get what you've paid for and the price is low for Paris.

The staff was very welcoming and amazing.

The temperature in the room was very low and the cleanliness did not meet my expectations.

The staff was very welcoming and amazing. The position was also very good as the hotel is 200mt away from the underground (line 7).

The great hospitality of the receptionist Ean and all of the...

Heating system was not working properly sometimes

The great hospitality of the receptionist Ean and all of the team that helped and provided a lot of information to me

Ideal

One of the bed legs was broken

Friendly staff on the night of arrival. Facilities were clean. Everything we needed was there for us

V old style hotel

Ok

This hotel needs to be completely refreshed. Even for a 2-star hotel, it was subpar and outdated.

There’s an elevator. WiFi worked well. It’s near the metro station.

Really friendly and helpful staff.

Fungus on the walls and in the bathroom, strong smell in the room, broken bin

Really friendly and helpful staff.

They charged me extra 3 euros for some local tax, which...

They charged me extra 3 euros for some local tax, which booking.com did not inform me.

money

bad smell - cold - not clean

money

The staff was nice .

The staff was nice .

There are also 18 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Novex traveller photo gallery