Reviews of Hôtel Concorde Montparnasse

40 Rue du Commandant René Mouchotte, 14th arr., 75014 Paris, France

#953 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Average hotel, you wait for ages and you get untrained employees everywher.
    • Classic Double Room

- I have waited 25 minutes to get my luggage from luggage room. After a while, the receptionist lady asked me whether I remember my bags receipt numbers that I gave her as she mixed them up!!! - The hotel is heavily understaffed and service is slow. - Room service knocked the door and in 10 seconds they just entered!!!!!

The hotel looks good and rooms are spacious. The hotel is near to Eiffel Tower.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Clean fun and easy.
    • Classic Twin Room

The mini bar was not very cold no free bottles of cool water each day, had to buy everything.

There were cafes and supermarkets across the street, so one could easily buy coffees and snacks. The breakfast buffet was also quite good lots to choose from. The showers were hot an great water pressure.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

The staff was very friendly, the location was great
    • Classic Double Room

Initially, our room was not prepared for our stay...but they changed it and even got an upgrade. The staff was very nice and willing to solve the issue

The staff was very friendly, the location was great

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Great location but expect some hitches
    • Superior Twin Room

Our room smelt of cigarette smoke on arrival. To their credit our room was changed immediately. The door to the bathroom didn’t close properly. Staff came in when the do not disturb sign was on the door. Room wasn’t cleaned one day .. when we returned from being out at 6pm .. they tried to charge us again even though we had prepaid on booking.com

Great location for getting around Paris or from Paris on the train.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Convenient hotel in Montparnasse.
    • Classic Twin Room

A bit pricey..but then its Paris..

Good hotel in good location in Paris. Staff was friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was good, lots of choise. Reasonable price (19 euro). Within walking distance of various other restaurants / bars/etc.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Overall we enjoyed four days of fun and adventure all around the city. Location is pretty good.
    • Superior Twin Room

The way the beds were made. Very odd, not comfy. The shower water pressure was iffy

We enjoyed the stay, the beds were oddly made, maybe top sheets are not a thing in Paris. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hat water in the shower was intermittent. Other than that I’d stay again. Good location. Great food in dinning areas.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

A thiefs den !!!!
    • Classic Double Room

Someone, most probably the maid , stole 400 euros from my room's safe. That was done, on the day of our arrival, we had just checked in, left our luggage in the room, our passports and money in the rooms safe. There was exactly Euro 1600 in an envelope. When we came back at night there was only 1200 left. It was proven from the door electronic analyses that the maid came in 15 minutes after we left and stayed for 20 minutes. We should have felt lucky that all the rest was not stolen. But, I think it was done on purpose, thinking that we would not notice until after we have departed. I suppose someone has the spare key and does that to many other guests. We complained to the hotel staff and absolutely no action was taken by the manager. She only told us to make a complaint at the prefecture de police.... You should warn your clients about this. It can spoil one's holiday. Apart from this, the hotel was more or less all right. But I wished we had gone somewhere else.....

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Wouldn’t stay in this hotel again
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel staff seemed careless, our requests were not met (I.e we asked for a room on the upper floor and got a room on the first floor) also staff seemed unaware about our pre paid breakfast (which was already included in our booking fee) No shower cap or body lotion, air conditioning didn’t work even tho we asked the front staff to send someone up to repair it, the window didn’t shut properly, towels did not get replaced Bizarrely, Two Remedies went missing

The shower

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Handy for airport bus - le car direct

Room too small for 2. Room service unhelpful & inefficient; took 15 mins to tell us they didn’t have an item on their own list. Eye watering expensive fir average anonymous style place

Handy for airport bus - le car direct

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The beds are super comfortable, great location and friendly...
    • Classic Double Room

The room did not have a mini fridge, so this was a problem given our necessities to keep our controlled medication refrigerated. And when we asked if we could leave the medication somewhere else, thet said that there was nothing they could do...

The beds are super comfortable, great location and friendly staff!

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Nice location, big room, clean
    • Superior Twin Room

It is not possible to open a window in the hotel room, you only get (fresh) air from a pipeline. I miss to open a window 😕

Nice location, big room, clean

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

A good stay!
    • Classic Double Room

The door noise from the rooms on the corridor on Sunday morning was really disturbing.

I got the room upon my early arrival and I could keep the room longer at check out. Nice, clean and spacious room. Extra comfy bed. Good lightning in the bathroom with make-up mirror. Friendly and flexible staff.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Artistic area
    • Superior Twin Room

It was near the train station and walking distance to Eiffel Tower. Also close to Cafe de la Rotonde where the famous artist lived in the 20th century.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

The location was perfect and room was Nice.
    • Classic Double Room

I would have preferred to have access to an air conditioner in the room, but was informed that due to the weather, it was not possible. I would also have preferred to have a shower tray rather than a bath tub in the room. Also the electrical points for charging phones and other appliances was not sufficient. Only had access to one electrical outlet.

The room was quite nice and the ambiance was lovely.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Wish I didn't book her for my last days in Paris. It left an unpleasant memory.
    • Superior Twin Room

Assume the wine glass in the room was theirs and took it. Needed public transport to all major attractions and room overheated and nothing to do about it. Terrible internet and wasn't working for part of our stay and there was nothing to do about it.

Close to restaurants. Friendly staff at reception.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Not the staff, extremely rude and didn't have best...
    • Classic Double Room

The staff, extremely rude. Myself and my partner asked could the kitchen staff open a bottle of wine for us and we were left waiting around for 35.minutes until someone opened it.

Not the staff, extremely rude and didn't have best directions for getting into Paris City. The room was comfortable and always kept clean. Fresh towels everyday was great and hotel was modernly decorated.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

This is not a bad hotel, the few disappointments overshadowed my stay.
    • Classic Twin Room

Counterproductive that the bar shut at 2200. As a result we went out every night rather than eat in the hotel restaurant. Loss of revenue to the hotel. Even accepting it was a cold snap, the rooms were cold. Not enough hot water for a hot bath late afternoon (after traipsing around Paris in the snow all day)

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

50/50 about this stay..
    • Classic Double Room

Room temp stuck to 25degrees, shower goes from hot/cold, room rather on the small side and tea/coffee facilities were crap!! 1 teabag!

Comfy big beds, friendly staff, good location beside Eiffel Tower, cleaned everyday and fresh towels.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Location is very good near the Gare Monparnasse.
    • Classic Double Room

When I tried to check in at 14h00, a women at the front desk said that she would check if our rooms were ready. After waited for 30 minutes, I asked her again if our rooms were ready again. She just repeated to say the same thing. Finally, I asked to another guy and he gave me keys.

Location is very good near the Gare Monparnasse. Most staffs are very kind. Especially staffs in luggage storage are very kind and efficient.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

The only good thing about this property is the location...
    • Classic Double Room

The room is dated and badly maintained. I can't control the temperature in the room and there is inadequate power outlet in the room. The toiletries were not replenished and when i requested the cleaner who happened to be just outside the room, she rudely told me no.

The only good thing about this property is the location which is near the shuttle and metro stations. A couple of the staffs at check in were nice and helpful but some are not so friendly. One even gave me the wrong direction and information

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Accustomed to staying for many years in a 4 star hotel...
    • Classic Double Room

Accustomed to staying for many years in a 4 star hotel situated on the same street and nowadays in renovation works, I choosed this hotel and was not disappointed. I'm planning to return in a near future and highly recommend it. I did not have breakfast at the hotel, I can't comment. The reception staff were all young people very friendly and helpful. By the time I arrived I was assigned a nice room on the 7th floor overlooking the inner courtyard. I asked to move to a room overlooking the square and they promptly fulfilled my request two hours later. Cleanliness was perfect both in the bathroom and the bedroom. I missed the bathrobe and a pair of slippers. I was able to rest perfectly because the room was totally soundproof to the outside noise and the well insulated windows did not let in any cold, I was also fortunate to be placed on a floor where I've never heard guests' noises during the 4 nights. The only thing I did not like was the hardness of the mattress, I found it very hard. Also the cushions were all very soft, with four cushions in the bed they could have put two harder and two less harder but they were all the same. The wireless internet has always worked very well. A great advantage of this hotel is to have the bus stop, to and from the two airports of Paris, 50 meters from the entrance and on the same sidewalk.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Good hotel, friendly staff, appropriate amenities, near to transport networks and Paris highlights.
    • Classic Twin Room

The only problem is that the hotel makes it difficult to keep personal items in the fridge. Because only reception staff were able to open or close the fridge, we experienced a sleep deprived night due to the noise.

The room and facilities were appropriate for a short break Transportation from the hotel is easy because the hotel is very close to train and metro and is within walking district of some Paris highlights. Taxis are also accessible but a little more expensive.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Friendly staff.
    • 2 Connecting Rooms

It was really hot in our room and we couldn’t get the temp to go down even after selecting the lowest temp on the thermostat.

Friendly staff. Good location. Close to train station. Really nice hotel and rooms.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Good price.
    • 2 Connecting Rooms

Temperature of the shower suddenly changes to too hot and my kid is about to burn. There was a water leak from the bathroom to the bedroom and the mattress get wet after taking shower.

Good price. Easy to get the site. So so location.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Cosy stay
    • Classic Double Room

Cleaning services too early in the morning (before 9) - we had to keep the "do not disturb" sign on

Very comfortable bed and the room was really warm and cosy

• Reviewed: December 15, 2017

Too expensive for the small room with no coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, etched

Room was too small. No coffeemaker in room. No microwave in room. The refrigerator in the room was no good, because it was pre-filled like a vending machine and there was NO space at all to put milk or any personal drinks or food by the occupant. The room was far too expensive for what the room provided. Not recommended.

The lobby was clean. Appreciated the USA Newspaper. Reception desk was manned with good personnel. Location was good.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Excellent location right next to Montparnasse public...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel could use some refurbishment. The "desk" is so cluttered with tea/coffee making, cups etc that you have to put everything in the giant closets to be able to work only to have room cleaning put it all back on the desk while you are away. The shower heads continue to deteriorate. The "sofa bed" is not something you actually want to use.

Excellent location right next to Montparnasse public transportation hub. Air France coach stop for Roissy and Orly is literally just outside the hotel, very very convenient from Orly. Staff very helpful and friendly, the hotel bar is generally busy which makes it pleasant. Price is more than fair for this quality of hotel in Paris.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Great except for the Internet which did not work.
    • Classic Twin Room

Internet never worked. Major inconvenience. Inexcusable. Internet always works in other good hotels. Mini bar designed so you cannot put anything in it. Hotel is thinking of its own interest (money) not the interest of the client. It would have been nice to have a place to put a cold bottle of water or drink.

Location. Price. Cleanliness. Size of room. Good sized bathroom. Staff. Security box in room.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Good value for great service
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel interiors clearly haven't been renovated is quite a while and it is showing.

The hotel location is relatively practical and the amenities and staff are great given the limited cost. The breakfast is copious, the rooms quiet.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

The location was good for my stay and closeness of the tube...
    • Classic Double Room

The hinge of the bathroom room needed oiling. The shower high was could not be adjusted.

The location was good for my stay and closeness of the tube was excellent. Nice, good quality hotel with a comfy bed and quiet room.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Didn't have breakfast at hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel room was clean but compact. Air conditioning was poor with no windows to open. Room steamed up when showering. Cleaning staff were prompt but tea coffee was sparse. No milk left on one occasion. Shower head was loose in the holder and temperature could fluctuate. Reception were polite but sometimes seemed indifferent when checking in. Nice location for trip but not a view of Eiffel tower. Okay stay. Possibly stay there again.

Didn't have breakfast at hotel

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Overall rating is 4/10

The lighting, the WC... too high...the fact that you have to pay extra 3eur for each cup used.....

Great location but lighting in the room in nit sufficient. Just bed side and a standing light. Throughout my stay for 4days, room was not cleaned. WC was way too high for a 1.80m tall person so sit on comfortably.... i did not enjoyed my stay at all.... soo much noise fron the hallway and nearby room

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Had better. I think the previous time we stayed was good not excellent and has slipped since then
    • Classic Twin Room

The chairs in the breakfast room are filthy the size of the room we were allocated to small. The soap dispensers to high on the wall if taking a bath, the hand soap could be better quality judging by the over night price of the room.

The breakfast was the only thing we could to comment as we were to catch a train was good, except I have to have decaf and there was not anyone on hand to make it. The staff were helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

I stay several times in this hotel and I appreciate its location.
    • Classic Twin Room

The refrigerator was impersonal and oblige the guest to don't be able to refresh his own cans of beer or soft drink.

Hotel very close to the main train station of Montparnasse and to the airport shuttles Orly, Roissy CDG.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Many of this quality hotel available. Choose carefully.
    • Classic Twin Room

Was initially put in a substandard room with view of mildew covered concrete rather than the tower view promised. Discussion with staff rectified this and we were moved to a more suitable room

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Not going back
    • Deluxe Double Room

After not having a tv tht didnt work when we stayed 10 days earlier we were promised that we would be compensated- didnt happen and could not even give us breakfast or a drink voucher.

Only the location

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Not great.

Staff had no records of our Booking confirmation through Booking.com and took 1/2 an hour to sort out after a long flight from Aust. The TV in the room didnt work as there was no remote control and thr third bed hadnt been made up.

Promimity to Gare Montparnasr

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Bring your walking shoes
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing to speak of just a fair walk to any attractions

Rooms were clean staff very friendly special mention to Benjamin was fantastic throughout our stay would stay again

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

This is a lovely hotel.
    • Classic Twin Room

This is a lovely hotel.Our room was spotless and well equipped with tea/coffee making facility,big screen TV. Very comfortable bed. The staff are all charming and very helpful.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Great Hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The Hotel is at a key location easily accessible by Train, Bus and Taxi. Train station is just 3-5 minutes walk away. Hotel was value for money, nice and clean. Staff at reception was kind and cooperative.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Too short only an overnight stay but would definitely stay again.
    • 2 Connecting Rooms

Chamber maids persistent knocking on door from 7am.

Easy to find and park when driving into Paris from the south. Very comfortable and reception very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

The hotel management of my untidy room situation messed up our stay.
    • Classic Double Room

We left the hotel around 11am & hanged the hotel room sign asking for the room to be done but when we arrived back aound 2am the following day the room wasn't done.. you expect the management to handle the situation swiftly but yet had the audacity to blame that on us but obviously ended up accepting the full responsibility later in the day. And I think that is just unacceptable!! It did mess up our stay in paris.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Could be better
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel had no shower gel, no soap, no shampoo, bath tube dirty.view from the room was on patio ? and actually it was a view on huge ashtray. cigaretes were all over. Plus we had room where someone was smoking. Because we were hungry for Paris, we did not have time to make all the complains, we did not want to waste time and personnel from the Hotel was rather not that enthusiastic to help. They listen but that was it. To conclude, Hotel is in good location. The metro station is close. As a 4 star Hotel i would expect some more. therefore i thing this price should be at least 10€ less.

The room was OK

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Breakfast was good, rooms ok
    • 2 Connecting Rooms

The original agreement with the reservation was broken at check In. We had an awful experience, not a family friendly place. We are a family of six, two of our kids had to sleep in room alone (although the original agreement was different)they are both minors, and we had sleepless nights going to their room many times at night and them calling us every couple of hours, Let go having to unexpectedly pay for a third room!

Breakfast was good, rooms ok

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Handy for Montparnasse station.
    • Classic Double Room

I cannot think if anything.

Cannot really comment on the restaurants in the area as I was not there for one night and made use of the room service. I was upgraded and had a view of the Eiffel Tower (although I did have to lean over a bit to see it). Also was on the same side of the road as the station and only a 5 minute or so walk away.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Nice staff and comfortable.

A little "tired" but clean and comfortable.

Excellent location next to Gare Montparnasse. Good access to Bastille Day fireworks at Eiffel Tower..

Not recommended - No Hospitality - Very low value for your money

- Housekeeping: Very rude, very unhelpful, very non-responsive (all outsourced, not hotel employees), they speak loud, no respect, and not eager to make your stay happy. - No Air condition: available but not effective, very hot inside rooms. - No Refrigerators (you can only use it to buy the-high-price Cola & one type of Water) - Tax : They will ask you to pay high tax when you are leaving (not clear in there offer)

Good Location, near to all transport facilities

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Good location for late night arrival by train.
    • Classic Twin Room

Good location for late night arrival by train. Easy walk to the hotel. There are restaurants nearby and a taxi pickup. Front desk staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Clean and convenient to CDG airport bus and TGV trains.
    • Classic Double Room

We have no complaints about this property at all.

This is a great location for people having a short time in Paris and transferring between Charles de Gaulle airport and TGV trains. Our room was clean and had a big desk, in-room espresso maker, nice tub shower, etc. and a view of the Eiffel Tower. It is not in the exact center of Paris but a moderate walk to a lot of great stuff, and the Air France CDG Airport Bus and TGV trains stop 1 block from the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Breakfast has been good with a nice variety and possibility...
    • Classic Double Room

Room price (as usual in Paris) a bit on the high side, compared to what you get....

Breakfast has been good with a nice variety and possibility to select own preferred choices. Service staff (all) has been generally very friendly and customer minded !!

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Great beds and friendly staff
    • Classic Double Room

Absence of a proper fridge ((what they call minibar is actually a vending machine - no place for your own food or drink requirements).

Very comfy beds; friendly and efficient reception staff

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Functional
    • Classic Double Room

No electric kettle. Tea drinkers not catered for!

Good, functional hotel, located close to Montparnasse train station. Very clean, spacious room. Nespresso machine in room. Strong, fast wi fi.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

good location, big room.
    • Classic Double Room

breakfast is so so. if you stay more than there days, it will be quite boring, every day breakfast is same.

room is large compared to other same price level hotels in Paris. easy to park. shuttle bus to CDG airport. close to Metro. Lots of restaurants in walking distance.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

Great location!
    • Classic Double Room

There were only 2 outlets in the room, amd one was buried behind a nightstand. Our room on the 5th floor had ants and housekeeping woke us up early since they thought our room was vacated.

Great location to the train station. Top notch front desk staff.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

There was no fridge available in the room.
    • Classic Double Room

There was no fridge available in the room. Also, there was no warning on the vending machine in the room stating that once you take a drink out to have a look at the label, you can not put it back. The wifi had to be re set often as it didn't work very well. More, when asked for the use of a microwave, the staff in other hotels even offered a microwave in the kitchen, but a staff at Concord Mont was not friendly. Also, the powerpoint for electricity was not near the bed side table.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Very disappointing

We had to change room 3 times due to problems with the room, then being sent to a room that was already occupied, We only had 2 days in Paris and where meeting friends for a bday party later that day. We spent in hours in the hotel before we had a room that was acceptable standard as agreed by Manager. We arrived back a hotel 11.25pm that evening and were told there were no possibly for us to get any food at all, No room service & the Bar was also closed! The staff seemed to find this amusing!! Very surprising service levels for one of the prominent World Capital Cities!!!!!

Bed was comfy

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Pleasant stay
    • Classic Double Room

Drinks and food on the expensive side. The rooms are looking a bit worn out since I last stayed there. Beds are a bit small

Good Location and Parking. Good reception areas

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Hang on to your clothing!
    • Classic Twin Room

A pair of my trousers were lost . I had washed them and hung them to dry but they had gone when we returned to the room. Many enquiries solicited shrugs and sympathy but ....nothing, I am not happy with their response at all

bed very comfortable and the surrounding area has plenty to see. Metro just down the street. Lots of Bistros just 300 metres from the door.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Quality convenience
    • Classic Twin Room

I had a terrible time connecting to the hotel's complimentary Wifi, no password needed but my Ipad kept saying "cannot be verified". We had stayed at this hotel two years ago with no Wifi problems, so I assumed my Ipad still had in its memory the hotel's Wifi but that the French police were monitoring all Wifi's now and since my connection was two years old and before the large terrorist activities, I had to somehow "verify" myself and my Ipad with the authorities and I had no idea how to do that. In the end, it had more to do with the hotel wanting "my cookies" and I had to re-register everyday to get a Wifi connection and agree to whatever this hotel's "pop-up" screen wanted.

Third time staying at this hotel. Great location for train travel, obviously. Efficient and helpful staff. Two years ago front desk gave us a room with perfect Eiffel Tower view. This time front desk "awarded" us with a fabulous, quiet, courtyard-facing, second floor room that enabled us to sleep with the window ajar and hear the soothing sounds of the courtyard fountain late into the night....very restful, especially considering we were next to Gare Montparnasse! Within walking distance of great restaurants and all that is wonderful about Paris.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

good to stay. be careful with prices
    • Classic Double Room

at the end of the stay you have to pay taxes on top of the price you payed on booking.com ... its never mentioned. not on the website, not on booking.com not when you check in ... only when you checkout! be careful. And don't order a taxi from the concierge Price is about 15-20€ higher rated then normal ones

perfect breakfast, nice room, quiet

• Reviewed: May 15, 2017

Tea making facilities not in the room, only coffee maker

twice spoken to staff to replace the coffee with tea kettle as my wife is alleregic to cofee , they promised but nothing delivered

Tea making facilities not in the room, only coffee maker

• Reviewed: May 11, 2017

Bad hotel unfriendly staff
    • Classic Twin Room

I didn't like the unfriendly staff that do not offer help to any of obstacles you face during your stay, I couldn't even get room service to mix banana and milk for my baby. I'm hugely disappointed

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Give this hotel a miss !!
    • Classic Double Room

Unfriendly staff member and indifference in assisting us. Would not recommend!

Not much !! Unfortunately the staff member who booked us in had little interest in assisting ( not even a smile)

• Reviewed: May 6, 2017

Q
    • Classic Double Room

Horrible breakfast. Scrambled eggs not cooked. Coffee cold.waited in queue five min then told room full took us another room downstairs. After that never went back. Had breakfast across the street and 1/2 the price and great food .

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

Montparnasse - sort of ok.
    • Classic Double Room

Some staff were a bit abrupt when we had a query. The first room we were allocated was exceptionally warm and we requested, and were given another room. We were upgraded which was nice too. I guess it was just the attitude of some of the people, they were not welcoming a all, it put us off.

The breakfast selection was large. Eggs extra creamy )(if you like them that way). The bar on the side does quite a nice selection for dinner - huge proportions.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2017

Extremely dissapointing; chaos, dirty, stingy, overpriced
    • Classic Double Room

Complete chaos at the reception. I was given an occupied room twice and got stuck in the elevator in the meantime! Light switches were very dirty and the room was small and noisy. My colleague had the exact same experience. Not worth the price!

Good location.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2017

Staff are very friendly and helpful.
    • Classic Twin Room

One of the Left where I need to insert my room card to select my floor isn't working.

Staff are very friendly and helpful. I like the smoking garden area 😅

• Reviewed: March 8, 2017

Total disappointment
    • Classic Twin Room

The room was too small, stuffy and dark. Furnitures were old and dark painted. There was a door opening to the next room and all the noise was coming through the door. There was no refrigerator in the room. There were only two plug sockets and located in very useless spots. It was a complete disappointment for its cost.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2017

Loved this hotel 👍
    • Classic Double Room

This place is only missing a pool to be a five star hotel

Hotel staff very welcoming for the whole stay great location to all attractions and food in the resturant was amazing 👍

• Reviewed: February 8, 2017

Lovely stay
    • Classic Double Room

There was nothing to dislike about the hotel or location.

Lovely clean hotel in a wonderful location. Went for our anniversary and would highly recommend it. Would definitely go again.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2017

Horrible stay. I was relieved to leave.
    • Classic Double Room

It was freezing cold. Temp in my room was 18degrees which I could see on the aircon panel. It was impossible to heat up the room.After hours of sitting in sweaters in bed with aircon set up to max heating it was 19.5 degrees. This is unacceptable. I complained and was promised a heater but noone brought it to my room. My colleagues had another room and it was the same. I also got mail that I can't get breakfast and can pay 10eur for cereal and order it to my room. What a pleasure to sit in this freezing room and eat cold breakfast. I definitely do not recommend to anyone.

Nothing special as for the high price.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2017

It could be better...if the stuff was more polite...
    • Classic Twin Room

Antipathetic stuff of the reception. Cold figures, with any desire to respond to our needs. (just asking for 2 more shampoo tubes!)

Great view to Eiffel Tower ! Perfect location. Very close to Montparnasse Train Station.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

Average Hotel
    • Classic Double Room

very compact rooms, and in break-fast omlete will charge you extra..

Very near to Metro stations Gare / Geite Montpernase cost per person €1.90 u can change any line as well as Airport shuttle bus service walkable distance will cost per person €17 from/to CDG Airport and Orly Airport..If you hire taxi will cost you €55 one way....and Receiption Staff are very helpful and room service supervisor check the quality of cleaning daily with the guest..

• Reviewed: December 12, 2016

Good hotel

Saturday was the very busiest day for breakfast, not enough staff on duty meant long ques.

Very good location and wonderful service from everyone on the front desk. Breakfast must be the best in Paris

• Reviewed: December 10, 2016

Fabulous weekend in a great hotel!
    • Classic Twin Room

The lifts were a bit unpredictable and we had to keep getting our electronic key card re-authorised at the desk

Beds were really comfy. Room was large and just the right temperature

Browse Hôtel Concorde Montparnasse Traveler Photo Gallery