Reviews of Premiere Classe Toulouse Ouest -Blagnac Aéroport 1 stars

2 Rue Rene Rey - Zone Aeroportuaire Nord, 31700 Blagnac, France

#15 of 16 hotels in Blagnac

There was no information in the room about breakfast times or about the hotel in general. I arrived at 2am so there were no staff members to ask. I was luckily with some young people when I arrived who could help me to work out the room entry system. More explanation in other languages and more signs for how to find the room numbers would have been useful.

The bed was comfortable and it was convenient for the airport and car rental.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Rooms are really small. Only one body towel supplied, even though we were three. (Personal Occurrence) Shower head had a leak.

The hotel is really close to Blagnac Airport (800 m~). Cheap rooms. Cheap individual "all you can eat" breakfast (5€ for one person). Express Check-In.

Two people staying yet only towels for one person supplied. Maid knocked on our door at 8.00am to clean - then tried to come in when we didn't reply straightaway. Rooms didn't need to be vacated that early!

Convenient for the airport. Parking available and easy to get in although difficult to read the gate number pad in the dark without glasses and with the car in the road still running!

Tiny room, very little ventilation, minute shower, the towel was dirty, no air conditioning

Close to the airport and to Airbus where I needed to be the next day.

The price was a bit high when I stayed.

The location was nice to stay the very first night when I just arrived in Toulouse. The room was clean and good for one person.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

If you like to sleep in a closet it’s fine. If you like to shower while sitting in the toilet, then this is the place for you! The air conditioning didn’t work & it was too noisy to open the window. The room had been used by smokers which I found unpleasant. Don’t get too excited about the breakfast.

The close proximity of this hotel is its only redeeming feature.

The A/C barely worked, be aware of this during the summer. Most people had their door open to cool down the rooms. The rooms are smaller than what they seem on pictures. It is a typical low cost hotel though, so I wasn’t expecting much more. There is no public transportation service close to the hotel, you’re better off with Uber than anything else.

This is the third time I’ve stayed with you, and I remember the coffee as being exceptional. However on this visit, the new coffee machine made so-so coffee ... not what I was expecting!

the air con in the room didnt work. extremely hot in the room although cool outside (april)

Local amenities were very good. nearby shops and restaurant.

Ashtrays everywhere! In a modern society there should no smoking policy applied in all guest rooms and public areas.

Everything was modern. Surely, the shower was miniscule but the bathroom still provided everything necessary. Staff was friendly

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

There were some noisy people near our room who kept running around which meant we did not get much sleep .

We were near to the airport for a very early flight . It took us about 10 mins to get there .

The wi-fi as mentioned, and maybe an English tv channel??????

I've stayed here before so no surprises. The room is fine, the bed comfy. Yes the bathrooms are small, but for the amount of time you spend in there it's fine. The free wi-fi could do with an upgrade, one min you are connected, then next you need to re-connect.......this really would be my only complaint. I'd emailed before I left and got the ground floor room I requested.

For the price I paid (€38) it was good value for money. It's next to a fairly busy road/roundabout, so you can expect road noise. The automatic check-in machine had an error which meant I didn't get a receipt, but I asked the very friendly staff member the next morning on checking out and she issued me one without a problem.

The room was clean and the location is convenient to the airport, which was what I really needed. Heating worked fine and the shower/toilet cubicle, although small, was clean and functional. Very basic but value for money it was a good place to lay my head for the night. If I were paying more, I would probably choose somewhere a bit quieter.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Room smelt of funky cigarettes.late night self service check in was confusing and took a while to figure out.

Very comfy bed. Location is directly next to airport (walking distance). Bathroom small but functional. Confirmation number is number you need for self check in. Do not enter "." on machine to check in.

Bit noisy with people arriving late and leaving early, and of course the planes overhead... forgot my earplugs...

Proximity to airport, few restaurants nearby, comfortable and clean room

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

We can hear neighboors the road but we shoold take it as it is a cheep(for the location) hotel near the airport we can't be too picky.

Good place for a very early flight. Cheep for the location. Very nice receptionist.

Hotel check in not always manned.

Your chech in staff was so very polite.as a non french speeker he was the best part of my short stay in your hotel.staff are the key to any business and you have a first class man fronting you hotel..without his help I could have booked another hotel next time I visit toulouse. the food was fresh and I did like the flakey quasants...a very happy coustomer......jim stephenson

During their work the cleaners were keeping the rubish, used bed sheets and cleaning equipment outside in front of my room door. No baggage storage in the hotel. No kettle, iron, or hairdryer. The reception desk works only a few hours a day.

The bed was comfortable. Several restaurants next door. Walking distance to the airport, bus and tramway. Parking on the site. Not far to the Airbus head office. Microwave oven in the breakfast area available for guests.

The fact that a fellow guest above me was extremely noisy on the phone, running up and down the stairs, clomping about, tv on, taking a long shower. This all happening between 12.30 and 3.30am. As I had to get up myself at 4am, not much sleep was had. Really made my experience of this hotel miserable 😠

The bed was comfortable and the bed linen of good quality

Space is too small. I didnt expect it to be that size especially the bathroom. Bed is sunken on the middle and gave us backache when we get up in the morning. Hair ON the bedsheet. No hair drier. No kettle firnhot water. Reception is only open on certain hours and you cant leave your luggage after checkout If you wanted to spending time out before your flight. The cleaner would knocked the door and remind you of the check out though we know we still almost an hour.

East access from the Airport and shops.

Not easy to find when walking from airport, definitely needed my phone's GPS. No lift - no soap in dispenser - chain lock broken (should be fixed as all rooms open directly to outside so anyone can walk by) - extremely small shower space - wifi didn't connect

Clean room - very soft sheets

This property is as described and therefore as expected - simple and straightforward. We needed beds to sleep in for one night as our flight arrived late so didn't need much more than that. We walked from the airport (15 minute easy walk even with luggage), easy machine check-in, and slept very well in very comfortable beds.

Surprised just how compact everything was, but it was fine. Unfortunately the air conditioning was malfunctioning, so coming as we do from a cold climate, we suffered somewhat from the heat! Couldn't find any staff to ask for help.

Really good value, and the location suited our needs.

I have booked 3 rooms in total and the air conditioning did not work in any of them. We had very poor nights sleep which impacted on our holiday. No staff around to complain to.

Cheap.

I arrived at the airport around 23:00 and the only option was to take a taxi to the hotel. This added 10 Euros to the overall cost. In the morning I walked to terminal which took 10 minutes but wasn't ideal with luggage. I was in room 69 and the door didn't shut properly unless you closed it in a certain way.

Receptionist was very friendly and helpful.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Rooms can be warm (AC not on when I stayed). It's close to the airport so some noise- only to be expected!

Walking distance from airport terminal. For an overnight stay it's good value. Staff very helpful.

Automatic checkin at night, no staff. We got our room card and surprise! there were many spiderwebs outside our door, and dozens of mosquitos flying around it. We tried to go in as soon as possible, but anyways there were already lots of mosquitos inside the room. Well we can kill them...nah too many of them. We succesfully managed to hunt 3 big spiders -ok no tarantulas, but the size of a big coin-. Nobody to ask for a room change...lucky that our flight departure was at 6am. Before leaving we told this to the girl at the desk, just a little "oh sorry", not enough for us. Disgusting experience.

Close to the airport

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The room was very small. The Wifi did not work. It was very hot in the room and I didn't feel safe leaving the window open as anyone could have got in and I was traveling on my own. There was no phone. There was no 24 hour reception. There was no alarm clock or wake up call service which meant that I got no sleep as I was worried I was going to miss the plane as I had an early morning flight. The room faces a busy highway so it was impossible to sleep with the constant traffic noise.

The best thing about this hotel is its location to Blagnac Airport. It is within walking distance and easy to get to.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

It was cheap and OK for a night but we didn't like the motel style door to the outside. The shower drain was very sluggish and the bathroom was truly tiny such that the shower curtain wrapped itself around you in the shower. Getting to and from the airport early or late involved walking along deserted and badly lit roads and didn't feel particularly safe.

I didn't really like much!

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The room was very warm. The a/c was just for hot hair, not working for cooling, and so we had to leave the door open for long time to let some fresh air in. Sleeping in 3, the room quickly warmed up again during the night. Only 1 towel was provided for 3 people.

Room was too hot because Aircondition was put on heat.And when we opened window to have some fresh air. Some one moved curtain from outside and we had to close window again and my wife could not sleep whole night because suffocation.

It was near airport. Easy to get to the airport to get early flight.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The overhead bunk extends too far into the room and we both bumped our heads.

Great location for the airport. A short 12 minute walk. It was very convenient to check in early afternoon. This allowed us to drop our bags and tour Toulouse for the afternoon and evening.

close to airport , but still a good 10-15 minute walk. rooms were clean, reception staff were very helpful. Very much in line with expected price/quality

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The room was absolutely minute. Very tight quarters for 2 people. The double bed had a bunk bed over it. We both hit our heads on the metal rails several times. Would recommend that some sort of bumper be added. I had an egg on my forehead for several days. The bathroom was so small that taking a shower was impossible. We had to settle for a "bird" bath. Two people cannot get ready at the same time so this is absolutely not good for more than 2 people. It's very tight for just one person. I would never book a family for this hotel.

Close to airport. Easy walk to pick up rental car in the morning. 10 to 15 minutes. Receptionist was pleasant and reasonably helpful given our lack of French and her lack of English. The bed was extremely comfortable. WiFi worked well.

No soap for shower - soap dispenser faulty. Airport location meant it was not value for money. May suit business travellers. TV - no English speaking channels, even though next to an international airport. Wi Fi - would not recognise my name and room number.

Room was clean and basic. Bed was large and comfortable.

No airport shuttle so you have to walk several blocks or take a taxi or have a rental car.

The check in people were terrific! The room was clean & quiet. Floors and furniture are easily cleaned hard surfaces, which is good for people with allergies. Restaurants right across the street. Pet friendly.

very very noisy not because of the flights but some people living in the hotel shout, laugh, talk laudly, drive cars and bikes just outside the doors of the room and that's the whole night. there is no staff during night hours in the hotel.

Actually that's really an economical option to spend a night before the flight, the price is fair.

It was very noisy. I could hear the neighbors and people waking past. The worst thing was how the room smelt. It smelt like people smoked there all the time

The room is small but 3 of us managed for 1 night.

Great location, 15 min walk to the Airport. Lots of restaurants close by. The breakfast would have been good value but unfortunately we didn't have enough time to sample it!

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Breakfast. Coffee machine broke and they ran out of baguettes - I mean, really?!!

Room was absolutely no frills, but clean and perfectly adequate for a night's sleep after arriving on a late flight. Breakfast was OK.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Hotel very convenient to stay if you need to catch an early flight. Small rooms but comfortable, with good hot shower and air conditioning. A few restaurants just round the corner as well as McDonald's and Subway.

I had to ask for toilet paper as there wasn't any when I arrived. They gave me the toilet paper. Two rolls is always good, It would be good to have coffee/tea making facilities as you can't always rely on the vending machine.

It is convenient for the airport but not much else. You can walk ten to fifteen minutes to get there but the staff will call a taxi for you if required.

No shuttle to the airport terminal. The only options were to walk (not practical with luggage and a small child) or a Taxi (15 Euros flat rate for 1 km! - a bit much)

The bathroom was very small. You couldn't shower properly without the shower curtain sticking to you. The room is small. Couldn't open curtain as people would look in

For the price, I did not find anything to dislike.

I arrived at night and left early in the morning. I did not make use of the facilities, other than in my room, which was exactly what I expected and paid for. It was clean, and the bed was very comfortable.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Smell o f cigarette smoke on furnishings in room. Lack od fresh air

Staff on reception were excellent. Room smelled of cigarette smoke and lacked fresh air. Breakfast fine though some fruit and cereal would be nice

a bit noisy

Near by the airport. Self check in and self check out. everything was perfect. We have stayed a night before our flight, and we liked it. it is possible to walk from hotel to airport it will take ~15mins.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

On peut entendre le traffic sur la route dans la chambre Some traffic noise from the road, but not too serious

Bien pour aller a pied a L'aeroport Very convenient for the airport

No tea/coffee facilities but for the money I guess that's ok. (Vending machines in foyer and diy breakfast for €5.)

Great bedside reading lights! All units have outside doors and upper levels external stairs, self checkin.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

We were able to walk from the airport with our suitcases -(were 70+) 20 minutes and back again in the morning. Perfect for an overnight stop for someone wanting good value. Interiors all like new, good linen, bed and quiet.

little cramped but the price reflects what you get.

good for the price. easy in and easy out. own shower room. staff exceeedingly police and helpful.

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The wifi did not work. The receptionist tried to help but could do nothing. Her phone was working on wifi so she insisted the the fault was with my devices... and the devices of the other guests who could not connect. There's a local holiday inn which has good wifi. I sat there all night doing my work. Perhaps I should simply have booked in there.....

there was a bed. It was comfortable enough

The shower is too small, can barley fit in there.

The easy accessibility from the airport and that the staff where really helpful with the check in even though we got there early.

This is the second time I've stayed here, and both times have been excellent value for the price. The rooms are extremely clean, the staff is very helpful, and you can be at the airport in under five minutes.

we couldnt get inside during closed reception, system didnt take name of reservation, but finally receptionist came and help us

we choose hotel for location close to airport, fast foods across street

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

I felt like I got what I paid for.

For as utilitarian as this hotel is, there was a very comfortable bed in the room. A safe dry place to sleep and a fenced parking lot with a coded gate. Perfect for meeting your basic needs- don't expect more for the price that you're paying!

Room and toilet are really small! We check out late at 11pm and the auto check-in machine is not working, so we have to call local and get the key... So worried as we dont know the french in the note... Bed linen is poor, room with bad smell...

just location.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

For rooms with 3 people there are only 2 towels? Be silent, the walls and doors are not sound proof, lol...

Rooms good for sleep only, close to trams/airport/food. Even because it is close to the airport not to much noise, that's very cool!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

The WiFi was not working well and had poor quality and non-stop disconnected. Didn't accept your luggage at all (Baggage Storage was meaningless for staff) and suggest you book the new room one more night for accepting your luggage. Property was closed btw 12-5.

Convenient location for Toulouse airport.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

More pillows needed

Cheap but adaquate,great for catching early flights from Toulouse. Malory on reception was surprisingly helpful even drawing us a map to find the tram stop.

The fact that the cleaning lady came in at 08h00 while I was still asleep.

It's cheap and close to the airport, no thrills, perfect for one night if you arrive late

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Tiniest hotel room I have ever seen. Barely room between the wall and the foot of the bed to walk past (especially with husband's feet hanging over the edge). Shower cubicle (more of a triangle) so small I couldn't be bothered using it.

Room was clean and staff were very friendly. Parking was easy. 2 minute drive from airport terminal.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The room could have been cleaner, and the door had trouble closing. Bathroom was tiny, but didn't really matter as we were just sleeping there.

Great location close by the airport. Inexpensive place to stay the night, ideal for an early morning flight out of Toulouse. Free Wifi. Hassle free check-in and check-out in the morning.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

WiFi rubbish during day,when asked staff at teatime (office closed between 11 & 5) the girl went in backroom,returned and said it's on. I returned to room & hey presto I got on straight away.

Comfy bed,good price.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Wasn't expecting a further charge when i booked in as I had paid up front. Also the door didn't close properly I had to lock the door to keep it shut.

Room was small but comfy good value for money.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

The walls are very thin and we had 3 boys in the next room that were very noisy and stayed talking until 3 AM!

It was good value and it was very close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

The bathroom was not clean, the showerhead stuck facing the wall not practical to shower. The doors wont close unless slamed shut, which is very noisy at night!

Friendly and helpful staff. A short walk to the airport.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

However the room smelled like smoke even though there were 'no smoking' signs displayed and the bathroom bin had not been emptied since the previous person

The bed was comfortable and the location was excellent

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Everything - Cleanliness was the only benefit.

very very small - room was only 2.3x3m - with 3 beds !!!! - bathroom about 0.8x1.2m. WiFi was working with outstanding speed of bellow 0.1mbit/sec. Forget this hotel - it was cheap but still expensive for the money !

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

one of the lights over the bed for reading was burned out and he mgr had no replacements, she was sorry and offered to change our room. Not necessary, but she should have had some replacements for such events.

price and location to the airport

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

The room was very small and the beds sunk in the middle leaving me with a backache. The shower room was the size of cupboard. The place, although clean, smelt of cigarettes and drains.

It's was conveniently located for the airport and not expensive. Bedding was clean and crisp and parking was free.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Triple Room with 1 Double + 1 Single Bed

Reseption personnel was really terrible.They are not helpful they are looking you as a costumer they don't help you.For example,While i was there i needed to connect with wifi to cancel another hotel reservation they didn't share me wifi password.I was obligated to go McDonald to connect wifi.Furthermore,after I paid to room money I connected with wifi that was also awful.

Bed was comfortable.İf you have a flight it is close to airport.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

there were no towels in the room, and when asked at 9pm when people where in reception, the man there was rude and said they are closed till the morning, after being aggressive we finally got towels. poor management to not provide towels, 3 other people in the rooms also had the same issue with no towels....

location to airport and restaurants near

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

On page of booking says 300m, in real life 1,4km from airport whic is still ok, 15min of walking with luggage. Room is much smaller than what it seems on photos

Wery frendly personal

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

The bedding was ragged and the pillows were tiny and uncomfortable. A price has been quoted for the night which changed when I paid...an extra €10 I had no explantation. Not happy.

It was near to the airport.