Reviews of Hotel Relais Bosquet 3 stars

#110 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great location in Paris
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

Very nice small hotel in a great area of Paris. Our room was quite large by Paris standards. It was also very quiet and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast, while being an extra cost was very good and a relatively good value.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Worst hotel in Paris
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel lied about the size of the room, it was not what was presented at time of booking Then they proposed me an upgrade for the reminding of the stay and they did not keep their words. They never even apologized and refuse my cancellation Bathroom had open bathtub technical.door, nobody repaired and closed it for turbulent of stay

Nothing except location

Really good location
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The standard room is quite small.. Cleanliness could be better. I`ve noticed that one glass for water in the room was not clean enough, and glasses for toothbrushes in the bathroom was also untidy.. I said it to receptionist, and when later I returned to room I`ve noticed that glass for water has been washed, but glasses in bathroom were in the same poor condition as before.. This is a first time then It is hard to explain what was also wrong, but overall experience was not very pleasant) In simple words - next time I would choose another hotel)

Perfect location! Really close to Eifel tower, and metro station. Simple but good breakfast.

Perfect Paris Gem
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

This Hotel is perfectly situated, restaurant, mini market all very handy. Stayed three days the visit was only short but with the convenience to the bus tour service we were able to do and see much of Paris.

The hotel location is perfect if you want to be within...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel location is perfect if you want to be within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. It is also close to many cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and the metro. The room was big and spacious! The bed was super comfy. The bathroom was very clean! They even offered us complimentary cake, chips and juices which was a nice added bonus. All in all a very nice 3 star hotel in a great location!

Worst experience! Overcharged, ripped off!
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

On checking out, we were asked to pay for our room, we had already paid for our room when booking. The receptionist said this amount would be released now that we’ve been checked out and we need to pay again. Hesitantly we paid. Turns out we had paid for the room, so we were double charged. We provided evidence to show this and then the receptionist took sometime to go through her own paperwork to then agree that we shouldn’t have paid. We were charged at a different exchange rate to what we were refunded, meaning we lost about $70AUD. Hotel management apologised but said it was our problem and to talk to our bank for reimbursement. They have offered a free room upgrade for our next stay, as we are from Australia, we won’t have the chance to be back so no compensation was offered. Disgusting service, rip off and made us almost miss our flight due to the time it took to get a refund. Ridiculous. Highly recommend you don’t stay here. On arrival we were told we could check in early, 1:00pm being the time. We returned at 12:30pm to wait in reception, we were forgotten about and left sitting until 2:30pm when I questioned them on when our room would be ready, only to be told it was ready and we had clearly been forgotten and left sitting there waiting.

The view was beautiful and room was lovely.

Great location !
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

The breakfast buffet was marginal. There were not enough tables during the heavy use time periods. The service was good on some days and marginal on other days. There was a distinct difference between the male server (excellent) and the female server (marginal).

The consierge service was excellent.

Nice room for the price but hotel could spruce up a little bit.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Furnishings a little tired - net curtains had holes. This does not look good. Internet was a bit patchy in my room.

The room very small but pretty comfy for one. I had asked for quiet room & I got exactly that & was grateful. My breakfast order was not taken from my door but when I called to order the staff could not have been nicer & it came quickly.

My family member and I loved the stay. Great location and great price. Friendly and helpful staff.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Private toilet and bathoom with tub and shower ( regular and hand held shower). Grab bars for the deep tub.

The location is perfect, 10 minute walk to the eiffel tower.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The elevators are small but did not really bother me.

The location is perfect, 10 minute walk to the eiffel tower. There are also a lot of restaurants closeby. The hotel room that we got was on the 5th floor, where we can see the eiffel tower from our balcony. The bed is comfy, toilet is very spacious, the toiletries are of good kind. I will definitely stay there again. The staff was also very friendly.

Free snacks and juice in lobby
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Strong time-tied check-in at 3pm, lots of bags just dropped around check-in desk like on a train station, it's a common property of such a cheap hotels to allow guest check-in no later than in exact time, no hour earlier( Full breakfast isn't for kids under 5, very poor food choice even for adults.

Free snacks and juice in lobby

Perfect location !!
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

A little gem , just a stroll to the Eiffel Tower & a little bit further to the Champs Elysees. The staff were great , do engage with them to organise your taxis !!

Excellent . comfortable . great breakfast . fabulous bathroom . great location.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

I couldn't find anything i didn't like

An excellent location. Very clean and a lovely feel to the place for a three star hotel it was way better and couldn't find fault anywhere. Staff helpful and polite . would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in central paris close to the effel tower.

Hotel was booked last minute (2-3 days before) due to change...
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Hotel was booked last minute (2-3 days before) due to change in our travel arrangements so we only used it one night. It exceeded our expectations, the staff was friendly, location is excellent and the area felt safe.

We were very satisfied and will return.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Three false fire alarms our first night required evacuation in early morning due to a malfunctioning smoke alarm in another bathroom (not ours).

Bed was very comfy, bathroom sensible and clean. Maid service great, desk staff outstanding and extremely helpful

We had a lovely restful stay and enjoyed the city sights in a relaxed pace.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I liked everything, I just wished I booked on the first time I surfed the internet as the prices increased by €46 by the time we decided on it. What proved to be a delightful surprise was the conversion to complimentary breakfast due to elevator issues and the presence of kind and helpful staff more than made up for the very minor inconvenience.

Very close to the Metro, within a leisurely walk to the Eiffel even the River Seine near the Eternal Flame, Pont de Alma and other tourist spots surrounding the Louvre (take the Metro otw back though). Delightful choices of places to eat, have coffee, get groceries and do some shopping nearby. Spacious and clean (well stocked) rooms and bath (although some guests found it a bit confining - it was really Ok for us). Staff were very accomodating. Special mention is the cheery Jean Claude and Ms Noemi & Mr Christian at the Reception. An overall lovely setting for our anniversary.

10 min.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Breakfast is so-so, nothing special about it. Hotel is old. Rooms are small. (at least the one we stayed) Carpets and furniture are worn. Absolutely no sound insulation.

10 min. walk to Eiffel, 2 min. walk to Subway, Carrefour, There are some good restaurants in the neighborhood. The staff is very helpful. Clean and renewed bathroom.

Perfect location, helpful staff, hearty breakfast.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Bed was too firm for me. Curtain over bathroom window interfered with showering, and covered up some mold.

Staff members very welcoming and helpful. Wonderful breakfast, worth the cost. Great location.

Very good, I would consider it again if I was going to Paris again. But I hope they fix the lift.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I did not like that I was on the third floor (floor 2 by European numbering) and the elevator was broken all week, with no signs of getting fixed! I would come back at the end of the day having walked many places, tired, and have to hike the stairs to our room. It was advertised as having an elevator.

The staff was extremely helpful with suggestions for dinner and restaurants to visit. They also helped with transfers to and from the airport. It is only a couple of blocks to the metro station.

close to the metro, very quiet very clean not bad breakfast .
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

would complain about room size but this is paris!

close to the metro, very quiet very clean not bad breakfast .the elevator broke down but they compensated us with free breakfast

Excellent stay and will definitely return for my next Paris vacation.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

The breakfast was very good, with a small variety of hot and cold foods. The one critique is that it didn't vary from day to day.

My daughter and I vacationed here for a week in late March. Prior to arrival I had emailed a few questions to the staff about local attractions, travel arrangements and room requests. The staff were very responsive and provided great suggestions and were willing to help acquire tickets and information for our stay. Overall, the staff, room, bed, bathroom, breakfast were all excellent! I travel exclusively internationally for work and four things I appreciated about our room were it being well lit, there being several electrical outlets, excellent blackout blinds and the room's overall cleanliness. Our room was adjacent to the elevator shaft, which I was worried about, but I didn't here it ever during our stay despite it being in constant use - very pleasant surprise. There's a pastry shop next door that's very good. Numerous restaurants, a larger grocery, fruit stand, hardware store along the 2-3 minute walk to Ecole Militaire metro station on the #8 metro line.

My favourite hotel:)
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Sometimes we had to asks at the reception for glasses, tea cups, etc.

Location is perfect. The staff is friendly. The beds are very comfortable, espesially the pillows.

Awesome relaxing stay
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The room was small so be careful if you have lots of luggage.

The bed was really comfy and the bathroom was bigger than expected. The room is also retro furnished (but not dated) which gives it a parisian interbelic feel.

Good value for money
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The elevator wasn't working and we had 2 big luggages. However the staff helped with the luggage and the hotel offered 10% discount but we didn't get it at the end when check out!

Overall it's good

Elevator wasn't functioning. Had to carry 2 big luggages through a very small stairs. But they compensated us by giving free breakfast.

Service was good

Everything you need close to the Eiffel Tower.

Everything you need close to the Eiffel Tower. Very close to bars and Bistros. Good base. All rooms fully equipped with bar, iron, Wi-Fi TV and iPod dock. Beds were very comfortable Bathrooms very nice and clean

Very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Very friendly and helpful staff. The location is very convenient close to metro station with easy access to all main Paris attractions. Many restaurants and cafes nearby to choose from and with Carrefour very close I couldn’t ask for more location wise. The cleaning was very efficient with the room and the bathroom being tidied everyday as good as the first day. The Wifi was always good never had a problem with it. If you are coming from the UK take a plug adaptor for your charger, straightener or whatever you use. I had to buy one for 10 euros. There is a refrigerator, iron, safe and tv with very clear channels menu to choose from. There is a radio also in the room. Overall I definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again.

none

The breakfast was excellent to start the day. Very pleasant and accommodating lady at the breakfast hall with quick service. The beds are very comfy and clean. Although the men at the reception are polite but not necessarily friendly, just doing their job, but the lady was superb.

Great for me as I get to Paris all the time and lived there.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Only one problem this time - (and it may have been the sleety cold weather), but breakfast - and therefore coffee was not ready at 7am. (And I had to leave early.) But that in no way spoiled my stay.)

The location is wonderful, close to a metro station with great connections to all of Paris. Not only that, but is a short walk to quite a few museums and the Eiffel Tower. It is also two minutes walk from Rue Cler, one of the best market streets in Paris.

Hotel stuffs are so friendly and helpful.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

It is inconvenience that move into bathroom for wash hand from toilet

Hotel stuffs are so friendly and helpful. I appreciate the bathroom is big enough.

Great location. Room was small but well designed with storage area. Bathroom was very nice.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The elevator was scary. Almost got trapped, and was afraid to use it, so we walked 3 flights each time to our room. The hairdryer had a piece that kept falling off and my hair would get caught in the dryer. Wifi was not great.

The location, bathroom, towel warmer.

Will make this our first choice
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

The only thing I didn't like about the hotel involved breakfast. One morning (granted it was Christmas so things might not have been up to standard) they ran out of things for late breakfast eaters. Plus, all the cereal selections were sweet. I would have liked a non-sweetened cereal. Not sure it is worth the cost with so many restaurants nearby. So don't prepay breakfast.

We had the superior double/twin rooms. They were nice-sized rooms. We booked 3 rooms and they located them all together, which was nice. Breakfast went until 11:00, another plus and included breads, cereals, fresh fruit, cheese, processed meat, small dishes of scrambled eggs, boiled eggs. Coffee or tea came with a pot full. Lots of nearby places to eat for all meals. Eiffel Tower, Napolean's Tomb are close by. Louvre and D'Orsay walkable at a distance of 2 miles. Arc de Triomphe about 1.5 miles. Staff at hotel was very nice and helpful. Front desk staff spoke English, but cleaning staff did not. Our rooms had a couple of chairs each. Some rooms face a courtyard, which I would recommend. The street-facing room was okay but I could see how noisy it would be in summer if the window was open.

Quiet but well located in the 7th Arroindissement!
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Mattress was a little firm for me but other than that it was extremely well appointed.

Superb location - close to the Metro and Rue Cler and we had a small view of the Eiffel Tower from our room. Breakfast was nice with many options and the times were very convenient from 7-11am (seems late but it isn't in Paris).

This hotel is really nice in great area.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

This hotel is really nice in great area. Close to Eiffel tower and lots of restaurants around. Nice and comfortable rooms and great choice of breakfast.

Lovely Weekend in Paris
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

I had a lovely overnight stay at the hotel as I was spending the weekend in Paris with my mum. It was my mum's first visit to Paris and I chose the hotel due to its close proximity to the Eiffel Tower. I had put in a request for a room with a view to make the trip more special and the hotel gave us a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower which was superb! The hotel is very nice and cosy, the staff are very helpful and the breakfast choice was ample and very tasty. I would definitely choose to stay here again if I am visiting Paris.

Overall, great stay.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

Queen sized bed was actually two single mattresses pressed up to each other. Mattresses where very hard, and pillows not very fluffy.

Great location, near many things. In room fridge came very handy. Electrical shutters really made the room 100% dark.

its very near to the metro and a walking distance to the...

none.

its very near to the metro and a walking distance to the eiffel tower. Please extend my thanks to Mr. Hassan in the front desk. if not for his quick thinking , we could have been late for our flight.

I asked three weeks prior my venue for a room in high stairs...
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

I asked three weeks prior my venue for a room in high stairs, but was told that it was not possible even I called them in the morning to confirm. One half empty bottle was not removed from the mini bar at arrival. Room next to me very noisy by 5.30 am morning time. Because of all the above, I am not sure to go back again in this hotel

We love this location near the Rue Cler food market.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

i would have preferred heavier curtains to keep out the morning light.

We love this location near the Rue Cler food market. The hotel is a peaceful and very comfortable retreat from the bustle of the city. Service is excellent and so is breakfast .

Very enjoyable experience!
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

If you just realize this is a boutique hotel that has been updated - nothing not to like!

We were very satisfied with the room, staff, and location. Clean and quiet. Especially liked the one button room darkening shades. We would stay here again and recommend to friends.

We come as close as possible to feeling like residents of the hotel and neighborhood.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

The only thing that would raise it to A+ are softer down or down alternative pillows as an option.

Excellent bed except for hard pillows. Room while small according to US standards is very comfortable and adequate. Well appointed room and common areas. Wonderful, helpful front desk staff is why we re-book when in Paris. Walking distance to Eiffel Tower, metro, and Rue Cler Street.

Perfect stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

They kept our baggage for an additional day which helped us a lot. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Very clean property. Amazing room. Helped us with an early checkin

Excellent Property with a High level of customer focus.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

No toilet paper in room on arrival - mistakes happen provided immediately on request (we actually wondered for a while if it wasn't cleverly mounted somewhere we couldn't find it). 16 Euro breakfast! If its part of the rate ok but why pay that when you can go out the door and find several places to have breakfast at lower cost with far more character.

Superb communication with contact before, during and after stay. Conveniently located but also very quiet, some hall/adjacent room noise but nothing from the street and this on a lower floor. Appreciated to the tea service in the room. Staff helpful and personable.

Stuff was very kind, professional and had high attention to...
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

Stuff was very kind, professional and had high attention to detail. Safe and mini bar in the room. The breakfast was substantial and very delicious. The room was quiet. 24/7 reception. Reliable WIFI. Very good location, reasonable price.

Well cared for and great location
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

Quiet room. Extra spacious for two of us. Nice decor. Calming energy. Good breakfast. Near wonderful restaurants. Recommend Tribec on the restaurant street behind Hotel. And Le Le Fontaine des Mars, 7 minutes walk ! Staff was helpful

Nice hotel in GREAT location.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

This hotel is very popular with Americans. I personally would have enjoyed seeing someone from any other country sitting in the lobby.

First of all, this is a GREAT location. Nice neighborhood, great food selection just out your door, good affordable restaurants, metro stop 1 block away, bus stops within a block, nearby self serve laundry. If you stay here be sure to check out breakfast at Kozy Salon Urbain (some of the nicest people you could hope to meet and very good and affordable) and the gelato shaped into a rose at Amorino! The hotel is comfortable and quiet, the staff very helpful.

Lovely place
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

This is a lovely little hotel. It has a lift . Staff is friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. In great neighborhood and within walking distance to many museums and eating places.

Convenient and central location, friendly and helpful staff,...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Convenient and central location, friendly and helpful staff, clean, great breakfast, walk to anything you need (restaurants, metro, pharmacy) - would return and recommend.

Good way to end a Great vacation in France
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Great location. Breakfast was very good. And the room was all we needed. Nothing to complain. Great reception area. Staff very keen to help. Will stay in this hotel again.

How does one get rid of Bed bugs?
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

Bed bugs that bit me on my ankles and annoyed me for weeks! They should change their mattresses as the infestation will spread if not!

At least it was beside rue cler.

Hotel Relais Bosquet is a perfect choice for a quiet comfortable visit to Paris.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel Relais Bosquet is in a quiet location off tree-lined Avenue Bosquet close to the Ecole Militaire, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, musee Rodin, groceries, bus and Metro stops, and great restaurants. Our room was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. It has a huge bathtub with plenty of hot water. The staff was very helpful and courteous and held our bags for two hours before check-in. All of the staff we met spoke English.

Lovely hotel, but the receptionist spoiled it.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Fab hotel, but we got terrible reception service and we nearly walked out. When we got there, we stood at reception SIX minutes (and yes I counted because it was ridiculous) while the receptionist "Isobel" avoided eye contact and talked on the phone. She never once said she was sorry, or could we hold on, which would have immediately pacified us. When she came off the phone the first word she finally said was "passport"... and then the phone rang and she just picked it up... Wow! When she was dealing with us, it was only after another minute or 2 did she say sorry for being on the phone intially. But then... when I got to the room (which was lovely) it was a double, and not twins that I had emailed twice about. I went back down and she said they hadn't known it was twins and that now it was a problem for the cleaners....?!! Seriously?! I then got annoyed and she "found" my request for 2 beds and then sorted it. After that she was a lot better but it had upset us and spoiled it for us... We then went out and came back around 10 and there was no receptionist at all, after standing a couple of minutes I asked the 2 American guests that were there before us how long they had waited and they said at least 5 minutes.... Then a guy came in and started serving us, no apology again. Such a pity that the receptionists seem to think that they are doing you a favour by being there, rather than making the guests feel welcome.

The beds were very comfortable, and the room was really lovely. Very clean and fresh.

Two receptionists, they were so polite and sweet.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Behavior one of receptionist, when we try to pay, terminal won't charge, she said impolite "It's your problem's, i don't care, this terminal work properly", finally we picked up money without any problem in the nearest bankomat machine. (reluctance of help - was 1 of 3 of her impolite behaviours)

Two receptionists, they were so polite and sweet. Only third one were unpolite.

Beautiful views and rooms, would stay there again.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

There was one gentleman at reception who lost our room key (you hand it to them whenever you leave the hotel) and was a little rude to us during the confusion, but everyone else was really nice and friendly and happy to either deal with our so-so French or speak to us in English.

The view from our room was incredible, and for a hotel in Paris it was a very large room as well. Would stay here again, for sure. Location excellent.

Paris Visit
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The lady at reception was very rude with our check in. The hotel need to tidy up their reception area and replace the worn furniture and curtains!

The location is excellent. Room was very neat and comfortable.

It's location!
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

They gave us the key to our room but it wasn't actually ready and hadn't been cleaned yet. Had to wait another hour.

It's location! Close to the Eiffel Tower

Best neighbourhood in Paris
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

The room was very tastefully decorated and perfect for our needs. The bed was very comfortable and better still we had views to the Eiffel Tower from our room.

Wonderful hotel and staff
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

There was nothing not to like.

Liked everything. The staff was very helpful with directions to wherever we asked to go. They ordered a taxi for us when we needed to leave for the airport. The hotel is right around the corner from Rue Cler, a great little street with wonderful shops and cafes. The hotel is in close walking distance to the Eiffel Tower, Siene river and the metro. Our room was always cleaned beautifully when we got back after a long day of sight seeing, also has just about anything and everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Love that is a boutique hotel and not a big hotel chain. We would definitely go back. Thank you to everyone who works so hard to make this a wonderful experience for all who stay.

A memorable visit to a city I love.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

The staff is professional but the receptionist could sometimes smile.

The room was large the bead comfortable the air conditioner worked, the neighbourhood is full with restaurants supermarkets and specialty shops, and to make sure you do not get a shock at the air-port you can weigh your suitcase before leaving the hotel.

Good proximity to Rue Cler for cafe's, baguettes,...
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Expected more for the price, but this could be due to the suburb / location. Would have stayed elsewhere in Paris if we were not attending an event at champ du mars. No hot water on our first morning, but this was fixed by the following morning.

Good proximity to Rue Cler for cafe's, baguettes, pastries, fresh produce, cheeses, vins etc. Some nice restaurants within walking distance.

A bit of luxury!
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

Very nice hotel! It was extremely comfortable and sizable. We appreciated the extra space and comfort after traveling from Avignon. It was also nice to have breakfast within the hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Friendly French hotel.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

Not a great deal of room but then I quite like apartments for that. Crowds on Metro to and from Ecole Militaire.

Friendly staff. Small, very French hotel.

Excellent Hotel in Paris
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

We had no issues. Keep up the excellent work.

The hotel had a recent renovation that was extremely well done and makes it a very inviting place for guests. The breakfast service is very well done and executed at a level above its 3 star rating. The staff are superb, friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Just great
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Great position love all the cafes around the area walking distance to the effiel tower plenty of buses to get you around. The hotel was just lovely everything you need the staff were great very helpful..

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great location but pricy for the size of the room
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

A couple of the staff were totally disinterested in as guest even early looking up from the computer when asked a question ... rude and surly. The other staff were great very helpful and obliging and interested in helping out

The hotel was lovely a little extra room or table for luggage would be good

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

It was central to everything I loved & wanted to see...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Clean, neat, lovely staff - manager put his coat & ran out to hail a taxi for me (to catch my train) as the ordered taxi was late. Always smiling, everyone so pleasant - I enjoyed my stay

It was central to everything I loved & wanted to see & experience

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

A happy, satisfying stay at the Rais Bosquet
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

Have no complaints whatever. Don't know Rick Steves missed this address; wish we'd known it on our first trip back in 2007.

The service was outstanding, and we had a view of the Eiffel tower from our room to boot. The staff all spoke English, and were helpful and friendly. None of the stereotypical French snobbery towards Americans, harbored by many Americans, was ever in evidence. Just treat others the way you wish to be treated, and suddenly France becomes friendly.

Okay but not as expected
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

The room is dusty and was not what we expected it to be. We thought the room would be better. The staff in the reception can maybe learn to smile to greet the guests.

Location, many shops around.

I liked everything - clean rooms, comfortable bed, big...
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

I liked everything - clean rooms, comfortable bed, big bathroom with double sink(!), little chocolates on the pillows, view of the Eiffel Tower from the window! The hotel was also close to shops and restaurants as well as the metro, and within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and several museums. Also, the staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Front glass doors were damaged when we arrived but was changed on the day we checked out

Great location with many restaurants and supermarkets within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Excellent boutique hotel just minutes from Eiffel Tower and local markets.
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

They charge 16 euros per person for breakfast.

Walking distance to local market and Eiffel Tower. We had view of the Tower from our rooms. Great service.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Not worth the money
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

It was ok but just ok and overpriced even taking into account the location. Their recommended parking nearby was exorbitant!! (Serves us right for taking our car but we had no choice!) Yes they accept pets but it wasn't made clear on their website or prior to arrival that pets aren't allowed in the rooms on their own so our dinner reservation has to be cancelled. The room was unbearably hot and noisy.

The location is excellent

Thank you for the great value and beautiful room
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

The view off the 6th floor was stunning. I loved the quiet street too. The street is residential. My first impression of the room was that it was quite big, beautiful linens, great 'non-foam' pillows, clean and spacious bathroom, and the 'just a cup' breakfast was enough for two. Overall I loved this hotel!

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Excellent stay!
    • Standard Double/Twin Room

It would have been nice if the breakfast was a little bit more affordable. 16 euros was pretty steep so we didn't purchase.

The location was fabulous, the staff were friendly, mini bar fridge in room was great for keeping some snacks, large bath tub, very clean and well stocked. We were fortunate to be on a high floor so the view of the Eiffel tower was perfect! We felt very safe in the area. The hotel is a few steps away from some great restaurants and grocery/fresh fruit stores.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Location is good.
    • Superior Double/Twin Room

They charge €16 per person for breakfast and it is really not good. And the front desk told me that breakfast was included when I checked in (apparently it's not and I found out it when I checked out).

Location is good. The windows are sound proof

Browse Hotel Relais Bosquet traveller photo gallery