Reviews of Inter-Hotel Paris Tour Eiffel Lecourbe 3 stars

28, Rue Lecourbe, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France

#1160 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

The only thing we liked was that it was centrally located...

How small everything is ! And no Air conditioner and July is super hot time in France . A small fan won’t do — sorry!

The only thing we liked was that it was centrally located near Eiffel Tower

Location was great for a 48 hour visit

If I have to be picky.... the shower door opening on to the toilet wasn’t great... if you were less mobile or larger in stature, I would say quite awkward

Location was great for a 48 hour visit

Helpful staff
    • Standard Single Room

The elevator ;) but it's as good as it's gonna get haha

Vincent on reception is a really awesome guy. Hotels are one in the same. It's the staff that makes the difference ;)

Perfect place near Eiffel tower but is not good rooms.

Very, very small rooms. On first floor room. Broken shelves near bed. Low ceiling in the shower. Dirty shower room with cockroaches.

Location. Nice little patio. Pleasant staff.

Excellent value for money
    • Standard Single Room

Breakfast very limited. Only one socket on wall forces you to choose between watching TV or using the wall fan. Weak Wi-Fi reception on the second floor.

Great location next to 2 subway lines. Very friendly staff! Conveniently placed near nice restaurants and different eateries in a quiet, yet centrally located neighborhood.

Good location.
    • Standard Single Room

Very loud in the early morning; people having breakfast right outside my room and talking loudly from 6:45 a.m. Also, poor construction. Heard someone walking around the room above until 2:30 a.m. Was on a work trip and got no sleep at all.

Good location. Close to metro. Twenty minute walk to Eiffel Tower.

The room and the bathroom was clean everyday and the staff...

The Wifi connection was very fair in the room so it didn't work all the time.

The room and the bathroom was clean everyday and the staff was helpful. Quiet area. Though our key card didn't work properly sometimes but there was always someone at the reception and sorted it out immediately for us.

In the 15th A with close proximity to bus and Metro stops...

In the 15th A with close proximity to bus and Metro stops making easy access to anywhere in the heart of Paris. Cute cafe’s and organic grocery, pharmacie ect in the same block. Basic but clean and comfortable rooms. Great value - especially for Paris. Stays booked so make reservations early to get a room. Caters to business travelers but concierge was very accommodating to my “tourist » needs and questions.

A place to crash, nothing else
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was really small and the bathroom door wouldn't close

The bed was not so comfy, and and the bathroom door had a trick, was difficult to close

Location was good.

The staff did not take into consideration my requirements. during the reservation and placed me close to the smoking room and there was terrible smoke which made me feel very unhappy about the stay at the hotel.The room overviewed a pile of construction material garbage in the inner yard of the hotel.

Location was good. Room was clean.

It was ok
    • Standard Twin Room

The bed was way too small, no facilities in the room like kettle and a fridge. Bathroom and the room Itself are way too small even we are just 2 small Asian girls

Nice location!! Close to metro station. Tons of restaurants around .

• Standard Single Room

Hairs from previous guest or staff on bed table. Empty soap dispenser in the shower. Very small shower. Hotel in maintenance: stairs, corridors and elevator covered with paper. Staff at reception desk worked very slowly.

Would surely like to come back again...
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was a bit too compact but that is okay.

The location was perfect - right next to Serves Le Courbe bus stop and less than 2 minutes' walking distance from Serves Le Courbe metro stop with shops and an area where the locals stay. The staff was very friendly. There is no hidden charge. Very clean. Has bath tub! Has a cloak room, water dispenser and toilet, which helped a lot even after checking out.

Uncomfortable.
    • Standard Single Room

Pillows were hard and uncomfortable, and without pillow slips yet with hair on them from a previous guest. The room was noisy, and without facilities eg fridge, glass, drinking water or kettle. I asked for an iron and ironing board and was told there was no board - just iron on my bed. No spare toilet paper nor tissues so I had to ask at reception once I ran out. There were no instructins for the phone - I had no idea how to phone reception and even after dialling 1, 0, and 9 - no luck (unless there was no one at reception). I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, nor stay there again.

Hotel was clean.

Value for money: disappointment about the comfort of the rooms and the management of the hotel
    • Standard Single Room

General issues: The internet connectivity was not always stable. Up on arrival, the identity of the guest was not asked. She had to wait for some time before having access to her room, after a night flight (arrived at 10 am, got it at 2 pm). The Hotel administration did not give her a key to her room (technical access issue). Each time the receptionist on duty had to open the door for her: this made her fully dependent and could not go out freely during her stay. The Hotel is doing some renovation work, apparently of the bathrooms, expected to last till June. The staircase used to access her room on the first floor wasn't practical Some comfort issues: there was no water in the room between 13-15h30 (renovation works mentioned above). Value for money: the room (10) was very small, there is not any wardrobe to keep personal affairs, just a small corner to fit an airplane cabin side suitcase/bag. At 82 euros excluding breakfast and residential tax seemed overvalued, in terms of money for quality of services. It would have been good if the Hotel collaborated with a network of Taxis to support guests

The Hotel is hospitable, clean and the staff are friendly and polite. The breakfast provided by the Hotel is good. The Hotel is generally clean and quiet, except for the renovation works which is understandable.

The location was great, the room was small but clean and the...
    • Standard Single Room

The room had only one electric socket, so I had to disconnect the lamp to charge my phone.

The location was great, the room was small but clean and the bed was comfortable

Excellent staff, excellent value for the dollar, excellent location
    • Standard Single Room

The staff, particularly Thierry were excellent - very friendly and helpful. Outstanding value for the money- perhaps the best value for cost of any place I have ever stayed. Great location- everything you need is within two blocks of the hotel. Great access to Metro with a station 100 yards away, and another line 5 minutes walk. Great location for Musee De L' Army and Effeil Tower.

More than perfect
    • Standard Single Room

I booked this room last minute. The staff was very nice and professional. After I came back from a nearby restaurant, I had a very nice talk about historic and current Paris with Vincent (receptionist). I felt very welcome and ''home''. On a Friday night business trip, this is exactly what I need. The day after I checked out, and it was not even a problem to leave my luggage and visit Paris to pick them up later. For me a well deserved 10/10.

A Pleasant Stay
    • Standard Single Room

I was given a room in the front which was great in terms of accessibility but there was constant noise. I would have liked to have a mini-fridge in the room to store anything important that I was travelling with.

The staff was very friendly and understanding. There was a double bed even though I had not asked for one. 24/7 check- in option is great as it allows for flexibility and unexpected travel delays. Location is very convenient (it is close to a metro station and the establishment can be easily spotted as you walk down the street)

The location of the hotel is perfect, very close to metro...
    • Standard Single Room

Sound isolation is very poor. Noise from the room next to you or the corridor is heard as if its in your own room.

The location of the hotel is perfect, very close to metro station, you can find everything around the hotel, almost 15 min walking distance to the eiffel tower

very excellent hotel woth good location
    • Standard Single Room

little bit of noise ftom out side but not a problem! could sleep well enough!

It was better than I expected. Room is clean and calm, Window street view was awesome, reception is super kind, location is superb to go around paris!!! Everything was satisfactory!

quite good
    • Standard Single Room

it took a long time, about 10 minutes, for the shower water to get hot in the morning...

very good location, a few minute to the metro statation. quite clean,

Good
    • Standard Single Room

-The woman receptionist attitude was very bad. Very disappointed. -there were no Amenities and fridge.

There were men receptionists, there were so nice! And room was clean.

We enjoyed our stay at lecourbe and would definitely stay there again
    • Standard Twin Room

There were no tea/coffee making facilities and towels were not very big

The beds were very comfortable and the room quiet. The lighting was good and the room was spacious and clean

It is good location, near metro station.
    • Standard Single Room

During check in and check out the same woman communicated with me, she was not attentive, didn't provide any information (for ex. about breakfast), I had to come back for wifi password, she charted on phone about personal issues while me checking out.

It is good location, near metro station. Room was very clean and comfortable. Windows are sound prove as was important because my room was to noisy street side.

Amazing location, very close to the metro station.

No fridge in the room.

Amazing location, very close to the metro station. Walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. Plenty of grocery stores and restaurants right next to the hotel.

Very close to 3 metro station and 1 bus stop.
    • Standard Single Room

Small bed, very small bathroom, the room was not perfectly clean. When we arrived the girl at the reception sent us at our rooms, but they were not ready. I have asked for the invoice three times, and they never replied.

Very close to 3 metro station and 1 bus stop. The gentleman at the reception was very nice.

For my second time in Paris, this hotel was really good for...
    • Standard Twin Room

For my second time in Paris, this hotel was really good for me! Staff really nice! Good breakfast! Excellent location!!! I would recommend this one!!!

Absolutely nothing was stolen in our own room
    • Standard Twin Room

Absolutely nothing was stolen in our own room 400 euros We stayed with my wife for only one day in Paris in step to continue our trip and the experience at the Inter Hotel Lecourbe could not be WORST and more NEFASTA for us.In normal conditions we would make a good note to this hotel but from the moment that someone came into our room and they robbed us 400 euros in cash I simply say is unacceptable. One can not constantly carry their money for a city and leaves (in theory) their private property in their room. We left my room at 6 pm and returned at 11 pm for some walks and in the course of time someone entered clearly in my room I took our money (which I checked over and over). The manager's response to the next morning was that it was my fault for leaving her there (ie do I have to carry my stuff all the time?) If the person who robbed me would like to collect underwear right now I would not have my underpants perhaps? . They offered me to go to the police station to make the complaint but I had to go to the airport so they simply wrote down my email as information (since I had no options or time). In normal conditions and as a booking user I would do my comment to recommend or not a hotel but in this case this is my only tool because of the great damage they have caused us. For us it is not acceptable an excuse that we do not use the safe of the room, we are currently in Czech Republic and my hotel room has no safe and no one has stolen us. HOTEL LECOURBE does not deserve a rating and does not deserve to be on booking.com. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ABSOLUTE HOTEL

Absolutely nothing was stolen in our own room

Good value for money, close to centre

Just a bit noisy from the street(but you can expect in the centre..)

For that price and so close to Eiffel tower and whole centre.. Great! Spacious room, hair dryer, nice breakfast.. Shops and subway nearby.

Not bad

From of house needs to improve on customer service quite a lot, also basic knowledge of other languages wouldn't hurt. Shower is extremely small not able to move around at all. Breakfast very basic.

Location,cleaningnes.

It was one block away from the Metro, which is really...

It was one block away from the Metro, which is really convenient. The staff is nice. Even tho the room was small (because we asked for a small one) it had enough room for me and my husband. Another BIG PLUS is that the hair dryer had a 110 plug, very convenient as is the one used in Mexico. And until the last day I noticed they lend adapters on request, which is a nice detail.

Great place to stay in Paris
    • Standard Twin Room

One minus- sometimes we heard our neighbors

Breakfast was better than we expected: croissants, sweet pastry, bread, choice of yogurts, omelette, cheese (only one type), cereals, tost bread. Of course, tea,coffee and milk. We were satisfied! Clean room, TV available. .

Clean hotel.

Breakfast was quite poor. Not much to choose from and seemed to have got worse as the days went by. Walls weren't soundproof, could here everything on the coridoor.

Clean hotel. Bedroom tidied and clean towels daily. Staff were helpful. Close to Eiffel Tower, we could see it from our window.

Comfy clean beds, very close to Sevres-Lecourbe metro...
    • Standard Twin Room

Wifi didn't work in our room, breakfast was very limited and was not kept warm. There was a fan in the room which was good because it was very hot, but the fan was extremely loud.

Comfy clean beds, very close to Sevres-Lecourbe metro station so easy access to everything. Good if you're not spending much time in the room.

Nice little hotel
    • Standard Single Room

Location was perfect for me, near metro station and not so far from the city centre at all. Rooms are clean and cosy, and hotel staff is very helpfull and kind.Breakfast was good too.

It was a little scarry and really noisy.
    • Standard Single Room

It was a little scarry and really noisy. I got the room on the first floor with separate door and sometimes somebody come and stay near the door and light switch

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Standard Single Room

My bathroom was super small shower and I can't even turn the air circulation wasn't good at all in the bathroom

Very close to train station a few min walk and nearby lots of supermarket

Good value for what you pay for
    • Standard Twin Room

Paid extra for breakfast and there was never any room for us to sit down in the breakfast room as it was so small, so we had to go out and pay for breakfast elsewhere.

Comfy bed, good shower, very close to metro station

Unconfortable
    • Standard Twin Room

No WIFI signal at the room! The hotel could buy some repeaters and installed them at the halls or floors. An easy way to solve this huge problem. The bathroom had no lock, and there was no curtain to prevent the water from splashing. More than that, water leaked through the drain cap, meaning I could not use the bathtub for its purpose. There was only one soap dispenser, which served for the sink and the bath, but it was far from the shower, so I ended up wetting the bathroom even more. The hairdryer was something I have never seen so bad in life. It looked like a very weak vacuum cleaner. Since it had no handle, it was hard to use it when it got hot. The room heater worked, but it was very weak. This will certainly be a problem in cold days. The hotel has two buildings, one with elevator and the other without. My room was at the third floor of the building without elevator (the worst), so I had to carry my luggage upstairs. The view from the room was impaired as it was under renovation. But even if it had not been undergoing renovation, it gave me the impression that the photos on the site did not match the reality. The bedroom closet only had place for coats. No drawer. The TV in the room is totally useless as it was very poorly located in the room - you could not see from the bed. One suggestion would be to exchange the television for a mini fridge, which would be much more useful for most of travelers.

Regarding breakfast, the coffee had no quick replenishment, so almost every time we ended up having to order for it to be replenished. This was also true for juice and scrambled eggs. In general, the breakfast is good, but the place was very small. The hotel is very well located. Easy access to several subway stations. We borrowed two cups and a knife and they provided with no problems.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Never again
    • Standard Single Room

poorly cleaned room and bathroom, it had dried vomit on the floor More like a 2 starts hotel Next to my room was a room with more than 4 people partying all night. And the manager knew about them from previous days. And they still rented them the room for another night. I didn't felt safe in this hotel, for a single traveler. They knocked on my door twice to ask for a lighter (00:00) and for cigarettes (01:00), drunk. So if you want to party at low costs and don't care about other people, then it is a good choice hotel.

boulevard view, close to metro and restaurants

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Good & Bad
    • Standard Single Room

My room was tiny, I have to put my head up in order to watch TV, no chair to sit, breakfast was really simple.

Good location, easy to reach and lots of shops/restaurants around. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

If I would have known, I would have booked the room with a...
    • Standard Single Room

If I would have known, I would have booked the room with a small group. Location is optimal for young people travelling 4 or 6 together. Very economic now with the new Flixbus travel combination

Cosy, convenient room for a solo traveler
    • Standard Single Room

My room was really hot. I tried to turn the radiator down but it wasn't happening. I had to keep the window cracked open to let some air in. The wifi was really bad.

A nice cosy room for a solo traveler with a lot of bars, shops etc within walking distance. My room and bathroom was very clean. Receptionists were very polite and approachable.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Good location for visit to Paris

In the morning sometimes noisy but not annoying. Small elevator. Wi-fi speed is't very good but stable for usual using.

Very friendly staff. Best location for access to metro station and market and local cafe and restaurants. Near to Eiffel Tower for night walking. Very very clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Clean hotel, but would not stay here if I didn't get a great deal on room price!
    • Standard Single Room

The room was really tiny (okay for a solo traveller). The bathroom was exceptionally small and as a tall person, I had a horrible time trying to have a satisfying shower as the curtains kept sticking to me and I did not want to get the bathroom floor wet.

Clean hotel in the 15th district close to a lot of grocery stores, backeries and metro.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Good place but not the shower.
    • Standard Single Room

The shower. I just don't fit in. Why so small? And the wi-fi didn't reach my room, 61. I must sit at the door in order to use it.

It's near a metro station in a silent street, with lots of food/markets/groceries around.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

accessible location.
    • Standard Single Room

room was stuffy. might be good to have exhaust in the bathroom or some air freshener.

accessible location. close to metro and bus stops. a lot of choices for restaurants and shops nearby. not far from the Eiffel Tower.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Fantastic location- metro station is in 2 minutes walking...
    • Standard Single Room

Don't choose rooms near the elevator, very noisy, it will make you wake up every morning

Fantastic location- metro station is in 2 minutes walking distance. Very good safe area near the centre. The room is well organized, the space of the room is of course small, but in comparaison with others hotels in France, it's more than enough. Very clean, and comfotable.

Bullied by the front desk!

My husband is an airline pilot, I'm a former flight attendant. Sobwe travel A Lot. Especailly short last-minute getaways. One of my daughters is autistic. I mention this only because of her anxiety level upon awakening, when she learned, as I did, that there was bad traffic near the airport, and our flight had 35+ standbys now listed. We checked out early as to get to the airport eariler. We scheduled a taxi upon arrival for an 8am pickup. But, as we needed to leave early, I kindly asked the man at the front desk could he please notify the taxi, as we need to leave asap. (I received a head-shake,wave-off and eyeroll.) After 15 minutes of waiting, I asked if I should go outside and try to hail a taxi myself. He then became Irate, stating; "since I scheduled a taxi for 8am, I would have to wait." I explained again the situation. And again he waved me off. I finally went ouside and within 2 minutes was able to hail a cab, asked if he was able to go to CDG airport, he said yes. I went back inside to get my daughters. The front desk man followed us out, showing me on his cell phone a translation of his words: you need to wait for the 8am taxi!. He then proceedes to yell at the taxi driver we were leaving with, and at me as well, scaring my daughters. UNACCEPTABLE!

The room layout was cool, considering it was me and my two teenage daughters. We originally paid for two rooms, as that was all they had. But upon check in, I menrioned we could share a room for 3 if they had one available. That request was accommodated. (I still need to check my cc statemen t.) Just got home.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Narrow corridors and somewhat small room, not exactly what expected for money; breakfast not worth its money - just croissant and tea/coffee

Close to the Eiffel tower, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Good location.

The wifi dropped in and out all the time. The manager during the day was not very friendly and indifferent.

Good location. Spacious bedroom and good shower. Restaurants and cafes, and metro station close by. The night manager was friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Terrible stay

We stayed at room # 1. The room was really small. There was no window in the bathroom. There was no soap available and only 2 towels instead of 4. We asked for soap and they provide us one. It was too noisy no soundproof. The bathroom was so small and not suitable for tall people. My boyfriend is 1.90 and he could not take a shower.

The location was ok next to the metro so it was easy to reach city center.

Very good cost-benefit for a business trip, near metro station. Not indicated to a romantic trip...
    • Standard Single Room

The breakfast is good but could be better.

Nice shower room. Clean and quiet. Close to a metro station. A very good place for the money.

Convenient, good location
    • Standard Single Room

Wifi was not working in my room, only in the lobby

Location was convenient, walking distance to Les Invalides, and close to metro and bus stop

I lived in a room whose window faces to the street. It was incredibly noisy when motorcycles pass by. That’s bad.

Out side courtyard, bought lunch and eat there
    • Standard Single Room

Bit of late night traffic, didn’t affect my sleeping

Out side courtyard, bought lunch and eat there

It was calm.
    • Standard Single Room

Few toiletries, wifi problems.

It was calm.

Don't like to come back again

The staff

Its ok for one or two nights, good location with a good neighbourhood.
    • Standard Single Room

The rooms are small but that is Paris,. Breakfast could be a bit better.

Clean and good location.

We'll definitely back to this hotel

Very friendly stuff Clean and nice room with new bathroom Great location - near to city center, metro, Eiffel Tower, many restaurants and shops

Wifi

Location. Room.

Clean, near metro!

Small bathroom and lift

Clean, near metro!

Everything is very good except the WiFi signal issue

Wifi signal was very very bad. We didn't get signal inside the room. It should definitely take into account and should be rectified

Location and amazing staffs

Rooms are very tiny

Location and amazing staffs

Clean, quiet, functional with pleasant staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

Clean, quiet, functional with pleasant staff.

Very good value for the cost. Very helpful staff.
    • Standard Single Room

Construction debris in the small court yard

Excellent staff, Vincent and Thierry at the front desk were great.

Great hotel

Small elevator

Every thing was grateful and staff smile and helpful.

Comfy bed, 20 min walk from Eiffel Tower , nice restaurants...

Bathroom wasn’t like the pictures needs to be redecorated

Comfy bed, 20 min walk from Eiffel Tower , nice restaurants nearby

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Our stay was a pleasant one and would stop at this hotel again
    • Comfort Double Room

no english channels on the tv

I really loved my stay at this hotel!

I really loved my stay at this hotel!

Quite nice

Cleanliness

The room was cold and Iet reception know so they provided me...
    • Standard Single Room

The room was cold and Iet reception know so they provided me with blankets.

It was Ok

The breakfast was poor and wasnt fresh - there was a smell when we first enter the hotel

The bed was comfy and the room was clean.

Very clean.
    • Standard Single Room

Wifi is not accessible from room.

Very clean. Good location.