Reviews of InterContinental Paris Le Grand 5 stars

2 Rue Scribe, 9th arr., 75009 Paris, France

#216 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Classic Double Room

staff at front entrance not helping with luggauges. salmon is expired in breakfast. room is really old. room is too small.

superb location. hotel is fine if u get used to the old furbitures and hallways. food is good overall.

• Classic Double Room

Not saying the the staff weren’t nice, but they indeed can be nicer :-)

The room is small(that’s ok), well, as all hotels in Paris city center. The restaurant is not bad. And most things are able to fulfill one’s expectation for the price.

• Classic Double Room

No sound system in the bedroom.

On telling the hotel we had just become engaged, they treated us like royalty, upgrading us and sending something to our room to mark the occasion. Quite apart from the above, it's an amazing hotel in an awesome location. We felt very lucky standing on the balcony with our own private view of L'Opera whilst excited busloads of tourists stopped on the street below to take pictures and travel onwards. Needless to say it was a memorable stay and we'll be back soon.

Nothing springs to mind!

We have stayed here before and it is consistently good. The staff are friendly and helpful - in particular the concierge (s) are always available with good advice on where to go, where to eat. All in all it's a great place for a luxury break.

• Club Double Room with Club Lounge Access

Room was very tired, paint peeling in bathroom, wallpaper peeling off in places. Club room very small and dark. Room service not brilliant Lot of Building work going on.

Nice Hotel. Good Location/ Staff very pleasant

• Superior Room

A little tricky for next time till renovation construction is finished, but I am sure they will accommodate.

Despite reservation being changed, staff was very accommodating and sincere about making our stay special.

The towels were a little old and the air conditioning and TV could use an upgrade. The queen bed was two fulls that were pushed together that easily came separated.

The window opened up and you could step onto a small balcony with a beautiful view. Could see the Eiffle tower from our room! Staff was above and beyond for every request. The suite was very spacious and grand just as the name implies!

• Classic Double Room

The room was extremely small. We asked to upgrade to a bigger room right as we saw how small it was, but there was no bigger room available, so they said they will check the next day. The next day there was still nothing available. On the third day, they called us to ask why we didn't check out of the room because they wanted to move us to a bigger room. Well, nobody told us there was finally a bigger room available. The staff was not too friendly. The doorman just stood there when one of us was arriving, late at night, struggling with her suitcase on the stairs. He didn't even bother to open the door. Just stood there and looked. There was a problem with the bath the night we arrived, but it was fixed quickly (30 minutes).

The hotel is beautiful, and very well located. We loved the halls and the lobby. The hotel is 3 minutes walk from the Opera house, and from a Metro station, which was very convenient.

• Classic Double Room

The room was very small in booking it was written 24 or 30 but I think it was less than 20 . At 4 am suddenly the emergency alarm started ringing and frightened every boddy and didn’t stop for 15 minutes and made me crazy

The nobelty and architecture design of the hotel

• Executive Double Room

No pool and our room had a poor view over the kitchens so it smelt when the window was open. Expected more for the 'deluxe suite' we had booked.

Great location and stunning property, full of history.

• Classic Double Room

Air conditioner made the room a bit dry but we were able to live turn it off - without turn it on for most of the time.

The housekeepers are checking on the doorhangers all the time so the room got to be cleaned as soon as we left the request hanger on and left for the short trips.

• Executive Double Room

Rooms are uncomfortably small, even for Paris. We had booked a long time in advance and had requested an executive twin room. When we arrived the hotel was not able to honour the request. As I was travelling with my father a double bed was not really an option! The hotel did sort this with two of the basic rooms, but this was not what we had reserved or wanted. The main lounge area was also used on both the Friday and Saturday nights for private events, which were very noisy. For the price, this was all a bit disappointing.

Fantastic location and staff very polite/helpful. Nice linen and comfortable bed.

• Classic Double Room

Everything was perfect as always even if there were works going on. It was my wife’s anniversary and as I mentioned it we were given an upgrade and champagne was sent to our room which was very nice! We really appreciated it! We were also given later check out and the hotel was full. Annelis, the receptionist who checked us in (and did also the check out!) was very accommodating but professional and these attentions are what make guests want to return over and over again (as we have been doing for years). Thank you for a very nice stay. We will be back

• Superior Room

Although we were two, only one sofa was provided in the room. This was too bad for comfort.

Hospitality was excellent. Breakfast was also excellent. At dinner we could enjoy fresh oysters together with white wine. Recommendation of wine was just fit with food.

• Classic Double Room

I didn’t like that my toliet was not in the same room as the rest of the bathroom.

Love the service love the comfortable beds and all around great experience feels like a home away from home when I’m in paris

• Club Double Room with Club Lounge Access

The WC in the room was lacking in flushing performance... nothing else to fault the place at all....

Everything was absolutely fantastic. We arrived very early and the staff went to all measures to check us into a room... room was brilliant with an excellent view.

• Superior Room

some of the furniture/doors was a bit scuffed/scratched- looked a bit work out other than that all perfect.

opulent hotel, quiet and relaxing, excellent location- amazing breakfast options

• Executive Double Room

The second floor rooms shake when underground metro trains pass by. The long winded corridors to get to one's room.

Published room rates are very expensive. The public rooms are opulent with amazing decorations.

• Deluxe Room with Opera House View

We didn’t eat dinner, frankly overpriced, but they concentrated on quality not price. Was a little annoying about the price of the goods in the mini bar in the room. Yes I know all hotels do this, but this was way, way over the top.

Beautiful, comfortable, very good location, staff excellent.

• Club Double Room with Club Lounge Access

Firstly our room was cold and we were moved twice. The wifi was not good or efficient. We just found it too big and touristy.

The executive lounge and staff were very good...it was here we had the best service.

• Superior Room

Hard to reach from the airport (need at least one hour by public transportation and 90 minutes in taxi from Charles De Gaulle. Prices way too high for the type of hotel.

Great hotel. Old fashion style, but well maintained. Near the Opera, location is great.

Refuse to give me my IHG points for my stay because I did the booking through booking.com which really means that they don’t care about how much you do to them it’s my 3rd visit to this hotel in lees than six months and each stay 2rooms and 1suite first stay was 11nights second stay 6 nights third stay 5 two rooms did the booking through their website IHG but did the the suite through booking.com. Very bad excuse from them you should book through IHG website if you want loyalty points. I’m sorry to tell everyone an experience that most of hotels when you arrive through booking.com they’ll ask you to do it next time a different way.

• Classic Double Room

No AC all year long most ***** hotels offer AC & heat all year long, towers looks like gym towers, no shaving kits, no dental kits, no body lotion

The hotel is very nice luxurious the staff are very friendly

• Superior Room

The staff in this hotel and especially the waiters at the breakfast have the worst attitude!! There are hardly any facilities and the wifi is patchy at best.

The only positives for this hotel is its location and the comfortable bed.

• Executive Double Room

Staff. From arrival until departure, one poor experience after another. Chaos at the Porte cohere, no help with bags, chaos at front desk no order no oversight people pushing in a just poor overall. Lovely room however no house keeping to make room up! Came back at 7.00 PM when we were sleeping! Breakfast a complete disaster queues no tables staff flustered and no oversight again. Cafe le paix floor mgt bordering on insolent, were it not for the experience and customer mangement skills of Msr.Renee Charles the venue would be a right off. No menue no explanation of the brasserie menue and cafe menue just sit down and shut up. The wait staff were fine but Leo u should either be fired or be retrained. At 500+ per night I expect some courtesy and assistance to enjoy what the establishment has to offer. We are busy it is the holidays ! News flash intercon. U need to be busy to make money from paying guests otherwise the prima Dona's u employ will be un employed and u will be broke. Not good enough at all better offerings available, pity since the property is beautiful and location good. Maybe we can just arrange a re brand and all will be fine! Shangri la grand.

The hotel is a lovely property in an excellent location

• Classic Double Room

I was upgraded from classic to superior room, i didnt felt the upgrade at all. The room was very small with a smaller bed that 2 people cant fit in it. The wifi was slow that you even cant open a website.

The location is superb. The Lobby is same as a palace. The housekeeping was a 5 star.

• Deluxe Room with Opera House View

Delay on checking in Different room than in picture Rude staff Not furnished as per picture Broken furniture. Always congested corridors

• Superior Room

The property is tired and not a 5 star. WiFi is dire - speed non existent and it drops all the time

Staff separate 5 star hotels and the staff here went out of their way

• Classic Double Room

Bed on the small side even for a standard room Bar drinks hugely overpriced. 9€ for a coffee is extortion. 19-21€ for an average whiskey is also hugely overpriced.

Beautiful hotel. Great service and great location.

• Classic Double Room

A 5 star hotel should have free mineral water for guests every night they stay not for first night as this time. I travel a lot and find that Water is compulsory in every hotel from 3 star to 5 star in the worl.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Classic Double Room

I booked this hotel for my guests and when I checked in on 12 Dec, 2017 the staff of this hotel asked me to give her my credit card to deposit for the stay. When I checked out on 14 Dec, 2017 around 4am I have paid to the receptionist by cash. She told me that my credit card was released and the money the blocked wil come back to my account in some days. But, up to now, after more than 20 days, I have not got my money yet. I have check with my bank in Vietnam and they contacted to the hotel alrady but the hotel manager told the bank that the hotel system found no difference in our payment. The system automatic take my money from my account. Oh , my god! So, where's my cash? The amount is not small. It an amount of 733. 2 EUR. Very disappointed about the way the hotel reply me. What a very bad 5 star hotel I've ever met. I do not know what I have to do nơ to take back my money?

Service is very bad

I was staying two nights i have paid 915€but without breakfast thay told me breakfast is not included..how is possible i things this hotel isn’t stat hotel..buldhit

room

great location and awesome staff I really enjoyed both I arrived earlier than check-in time but I was granted a room which made me very happy! however there was an issue with my room, I was placed in Cappucines wing 1st floor and it was over a metro station, so I could hear and feel trains coming in and out the station, which wasn't nice for a superior room and it was too small

• Deluxe Room with Opera House View

There's nothing not to like. Perhaps the prices are a little stiff but c'est la vie...

This is the kind of hotel that you are looking for while in Paris. Since Cafe de la Paix is my favorite bistro, staying there just makes it just perfect.

• Deluxe Room with Opera House View

The staff were arrogant and ignorant. Facilities are damaged, amenities like complimentary water and coffee was never replenish, we also have to ask for it. They staff mistakenly checked us in a room that already had guest, to make matters even worse I informed reception that a "do not disturb" sign was hanging on the door handle. Arrogant and ignorant they were, they requested me to knock on the door. Never again will I stay here. This Paris intercontinental hotel ruins the intercontinental international brand. What I bad time, and they staff was disgraceful.

The location is heavily abused by this hotel. They charge you 5 stars plus rate for 3 stars or even worst service Please continue to ready my comments, I don't not want any one to be misled by this horrible hotel.

• Classic Double Room

After traveling for 7 hours and arrived to the hotel about 14:00 o’clock the rooms wasn’t ready and they let us wait for another 2 hours And some of the staf were really helpful but also some of them are not

No complaints.

Café de Paix was excellent-staff so professional, yet so friendly. Room was kept spotless. Loved our entire stay there. This was our 3rd return stay at Le Grand. Always Fabulous!

• Superior Room

Bed super soft( and i'm really fussy) feather pillows ( other 5*hotels have synthetic ) and stunning view of the opera house. very easy transport to airport as Roissybus stops/starts about 20m away.

• Classic Double Room

Our room was small. It’s a 5 star hotel and we didn’t even have a pen on the desk. Shower just ok.... however, they are supposedly starting renovation work. Expensive buffet breakfast with no slightly less costly alternative.

Great location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We travelled with my elderly mother and they took wonderful care with her. Im a light sleeper and this was a very quiet hotel.

• Deluxe Room with Opera House View

The rooms are very old and not clean and it has smell the AC is too hot and everyday im asking them to repait itvbut they dont! i couldnt sleep well at all, the connected rooms door handle is broken i asked them to fix it and the handle is on the table broken but they never care to fix it, i gave them my trouser for dry clean and they lost it for me for 2 days they were saying you didnt give it to us and after insisting they returned it back! When i pay for 5 stars hotel i expect to get 5 stars room and service! And what i got was much less than that!

• Superior Room

We did have the personal impression, that there is very poor management at this hotel, as we could not really recognize any service standard in behavior of the staff. It seemed to be so, that all decisions and actions were made based on the current emotional condition and personal understanding of service of every employee, and not on any instruction or standard. It is our personal impression and opinion, but it is very strong - the lady at the check-in was very emotional, as we've asked her to change the room. She's found for us the new room after one hour discussion and search, but at that time we wanted just to leave the hotel. By the way, you can see at the attached picture the room, which they position as a "twin with a separate bed for two singles"- without any comments - they have lost one of our suitcases, as they were moving our luggage from one room to another. They've found it later, but we had to go to reception, waste another 20 minutes for that, and the to wait for our suitcase another hour - we had to wait up to 10 minutes downstairs for the lifts, because the hotel is very big and there are just few elevators - we had to wait up to 10 minutes for somebody to take the order for a beer for 16 Euro and another 10 minutes to get this order in a half-empty lobby bar All this is ok, if you are somewhere in middle-class (-price) hotel, but not for 500 Euro/night, even in Paris, which is very expensive city. We are not for the 1st time in Paris and there are the hotels with much better service standard and attitude. And if you want to see a nice interior of its lobby or cafe you can anytime go their for a beer or breakfast or dinner.

+ The location is great: very close to the main stores/boutiques and points of interest . But you can find in the same area the hotel for same money or less with much better service and attitude + the interior at he lobby and in the restaurant is nice + the breakfast ist fine

• Classic Double Room

Shower pressure very low. Water temperature not easy to manage - not warm enough - old systems both in the shower and in the bathroom. Sink damaged - looks like poorly/previously repaired/fixed. However it should be replaced (this looks dirty although it was not). A bit faded decorated room.

Hotel atmosphere, personnel, breakfast, theaters nearby the hotel at a walking distance.

• Classic Double Room

Bath room is very dirty and water leak from the shower, I saw someone in the room and I think she isn’t alive maybe something supernatural and i tried to change the room, they promised me but they didnt do anything for me. This is my worst trip in Paris

• Classic Double Room

For anyone in town to see a show at the Paris Opera, this is the place to be! You are literally steps from the entrance. You're also just a 2 minute walk to the best high-end shopping and restaurants (recommend Ferdi Restaurant for the BEST cheeseburgers and mac and cheese in Paris! It's a 3 minute walk from hotel and it's Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's favorite restaurant. Amazingly cheap, too). Now, if you want to be right on top of the Eiffel tower or Champs Elysses, this is not the place to be. The Eiffel tower is a bit of a walk but on a beautiful day, it's a pleasure to walk the 30 mins there. I mean c'mon...Paris is a walking town!!!!!! Don't forget to stop at Laduree on the Champs Elysses for the best macarons on Earth!!!! You can go there for brunch or breakfast and then purchase macarons for your friends as you leave. It's sooo beautiful!!!!!! As for the hotel itself, the staff was so wonderful and kind. They answered any questions I had - no matter how ridiculous. lol...they even give you welcome champagne when you arrive! Room service just came to my room and brought it on my first night. And whats MORE amazing, is that when I went to the opera on Saturday night, it was clear that the cleaning crew had come in to clean the bathroom and make the bed before I returned. Soo...they didn't even wait til morning. They were already cleaning it up at night!!! AMAZING! Such a pleasant surprise. This place is truly a 5 star hotel. Perfect treatment and ambience. Can't recommend it enough. I will be returning soon.

• Classic Double Room

15 Euro local phone call.

The public areas were extravagantly elegant. The breakfast was sumptuous, probably the best hotel breakfast I have ever had. And the staff was "par excellent". Oh, and the champagne and macaroons delivered to our room for our anniversary was a nice touch.

• Classic Double Room

It was my second time @ this hotel, this time I didn't get such a nice room. They put me in the Capucines wing, kind of far away in my opinion, without a nice view and with old, rusty furniture. If you’re not obsessed with details like I am, this could be the hotel. If you are, better put your 400 euros/night somewhere else.

The bed is great, the hotel is extra clean, breakfast is very good and the lobby is quite impressive. Very cozy overall experience, not to mention the great positioning: you can feel the Opera :)

• Classic Double Room

I booked two room ,one if the room was given to me at around 4pm and the other about 8pm and the staff did not even apologize

Nothing i will never go again even if its free

• Classic Double Room

They really don't care about their clients! There is nothing personal in their approach. It is just a corporation making money, taking advantage of their location!

• Club Double Room with Club Lounge Access

Room was handed over at 5pm instead of 1pm; incorrect room had to be changed, originally booked a club suite, far below std in the photos...eventually we got what we wanted, but upset us for the rest of the evening...given a free dinner.... service shocking walked out halfway thru main course...definitely not 5 star level .... this hotel thrives on position and heritage only, David South Africa

position to central Paris

• Classic Double Room

We had a room with a lovely balcony and the view was Eiffel Tower which was so amazing, I checked in and out with a lady called QI from China, she was so helpful and kind, Concierge staff all where so helpful, they helped us to find good restaurants and also getting tickets to go to Versailles,all Breakfast team were perfect, I had the best egg royal for my breakfast. The hotel building is so beautiful and designed very elegant.

• Superior Room

The restaurant service and food at the breakfast and when we had a late lunch were below average. The room had no charm or character. It smelled like mold. There was the metro noise that was heard all the time. The wifi coverage was bad and kept on getting cut. The A/C did not work and they had to send someone to fix it twice. The carpets are ugly in stairs and corridors of the hotel. The bathroom is really old and of cheap quality. The hotel is large and impersonal. It is a three star hotel in a building that once hosted a grand hotel. No coffee in the room. No extra amenities or personal touch.

The bed was good. Size of the room. Concierge was helpful

• Superior Room

Facilities are old and shabby. AC was not working well in the room and for two nights technicians could not fix it.

Staff are professional and helpful.

• Classic Double Room

The hotel is a heritage. Excellent room service. Scrumptious breakfast but not cheap. Helpful and attentive concierge. They helped me book a restaurant and helped me send postcards. Complimentary bottled water available. Spacious room. Cafe de Prix, one of their restaurans, serves wonderful french cuisine.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Classic Double Room

Closet area was rather small and had to ask for rolling rack with additional hangers but we did a huge amount of shopping. King bed took up most of the room but not unlike any other hotel. Rooms could be updated a bit better. HOWEVER, Bookings, com really screwed up! We extended our stay, Bookings.com said they made the airline changes and they BILLED us but never made changes with the airline!!! Hours before flight we had to contact airline directly and on the phone for 1 1/2 hours. Bookings.com wouldn't take care of the problem expeditiously. Had to repay for premier class seats with the airline but we did get reimbursed later. Bookings.com has a lot to learn about customer service in an urgent situation!

The hotel is elegant, staff great, bathroom quite large for Paris, bed was nice and firm, great bed linens, location excellent for public transportation, walking., etc., two blocks to best dept. stores in Paris. Planning on staying there for Christmas!

• Classic Double Room

Reception blocked 200 euro more on credit card while checking in, in case you will use room service.

Perfect location, good breakfast, big room and bathroom, which is very rare for Paris!

• Superior Room

Beautiful hotel with a peaceful ambience. Perfect to relax in after a days sightseeing. The location is ideal for the main sights of Paris. Beds are the best I have slept in in a hotel. We didn't have breakfast but ate on the Terrasse a couple of times and were not disappointed. It's a great place for people's watching. Onion soup is delicious - best in Paris

• Superior Room

Room was a bit small. Room was over-heated and couldn't adjust the temperature sufficiently with the in-room thermostat. Needed to open the windows to cool the room down.

Wonderful hotel. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Superior Room

An up close, balcony room with a view of the Paris opera house, Palais Garnier, was a visual extravaganza. It truly took our breath away. We ordered a sunset dinner in, just to savor it a little longer.

• Club Double Room with Club Lounge Access

Bath was very badly designed with taps in a very awkward position. Initial room offered was very cramped with no view, but was changed with no fuss.

Room Breakfast Spa

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Price per night is very high. Toiletries could be better. Minibar is computerised (it means that if you will take some drink out he will stay automatically added to your bill - information about it is on the door of refrigerator and it is hard to see her at first).

The hotel has excellent location (near Place Vandome, Louvre, boutiques on Saint Honore Street, Opera Garnier or Printemps and Lafayette). Breakfasts are very, very good, the bed is extremaly comfortable, lobby is stylish, staff friendly and competent.

• Classic Double Room

Room was too hot on arrival but that was no problem whatsoever. Main switch for lights as you enter the room is red which is not immediately obvious . We are used to putting a card into a central reader to switch on lights etc. This is a Fantastic hotel

To channels available and good wifi

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

The service was baddest which I have been to the hotel. I just want one bottle of drink water take2day get one bottel. And no refill the coffee pag. As well

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Classic Double Room

The only thing that I felt was a little overrated was the restaurant downstairs, Cafe de la Paix. I ordered a medium steak, and it came our tough and still purple, and it came with a brick of the driest potato au gratin ever. :( It was awful. There are many amazing places to eat in the area. I recommend walking through this restaurant, but saving your money and eating somewhere else.

We had a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower from the balcony and it was like a DREAM!!! When it sparkles at night, it is so surreal and beautiful. The staff sent up a bottle of champagne for my birthday, and I felt like a movie star standing out there looking at the stars and the tower and the crescent moon! Everything was beyond my expectations. The bed was so soft, the pillows were so fluffy, the toiletries smelled like heaven, the bathtub! All exquisite! Go downstairs and see the Opera Salon! It is breathtaking in its beauty. Take lots of pictures!

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Superior Room

Staff was little uptight. Was given a lower category room even though the reservation was for a room with balcony. Had to get it changed after reminding them. To which we were told it's not guranteed.

Perfect location, great food.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Executive Double Room

The building was built in the 1880's and it is well maintained, the metro is extremely close, however, I believe that being an Intercontinental Hotel, there is no harm in combining the existing nice old architecture with some modern amenities. To be more specific, the rooms are spacious but they need some modernisation. For example, the doors and windows should be changed. In the bathroom, the shower should be also replaced with some modern mixer taps. The water pressure in the shower is very poor, the hot/cold water mixing isn't functioning properly. The vanity unit is poor. The toilette is spacious but there are no bidets. As for the cabinet inside the room, during our stay, one of the cabinet doors fell down! Luckily my elder son (16 years) was opening it and not my younger 5-years old son! Anyway, we called the reception and they strongly apologised and fixed it, we even received an apology letter from the Guest Relations and also a complementary basket of fruits. But again, it could have been dangerous! Anyway, as i rated the staff earlier, in general they are extremely friendly and very helpful. Hence, I hope that the management of the hotel takes my constructive remarks into consideration, because, as I mentioned before, the hotel has really a great location and very nice and helpful staff.

Great location, Great Staff, Very Good Breakfast

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Classic Double Room

The hotel is beautiful, one of those places you would only find in Paris. It is particularly special due to its close proximity to the Opéra House. Paris is an amazing city and it's beauty translates into this exceptionally beautiful hotel. The staff is also very attentive and professional. I would stay there again and again.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• Superior Room

I found a piece of paper in my breakfast and after I gave the evidence to two waiters they disappeared without any word. The other strage thing was during check-in process. This hotel wanted to debit my bankcard with an additional amount called caution money for a case of damading or missing room facilities. It is totally unaccepptable from me because it is not part of the today's hotel business practise to debit in advance.

The staff was awesome.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Club Double Room with Club Lounge Access

We had the most wonderful time with VIP treatment. The hotel is amazing and the staff is absolutely fantastic. We booked a Double Room with Club Lounge access and it was unforgettable. Location is perfect right across from Opera and close to Galeries Lafayette and metro station.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• Superior Room

This property should be a 5 star hotel compared to what's out there. The building is large and beautiful, it occupies a whole triangler plot right next to the beautiful historic Paris opera. The lobby area is magnificent, and it makes you feel like you are in palace from the 1800,s. This hotel is really what you do expect from a 5 star intercontinental hotel. The staff are well trained and polite.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

• Superior Room

Being made to move rooms for another guest to take ours, alternative rooms offered not so nice but told we had no choice but to take one. made to feel an inconvenience

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Club Double Room with Club Lounge Access

if the spa opened later in evening even for sauna

The staff were very pleasant. We booked the club lounge we loved it. Food and drinks whenever required.fab hotel

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Superior Room

Nothing much except perhaps a smoking lounge for people occasionally enjoying a cigarette after dinner.

Everything, it is like home for us. We love going back again and again.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Superior Room

i wish them to extend the breakfast till 11 at least and the price for room service is over

The hotel is very clean and it gives me a comfortable feeling and it has a nice cafe in the lobby

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Superior Room

I booked our room 6 months ago and requested 2 twins bed and did not get them.

great location, comfortable beds. extra security at the door-every bag is checked entering the hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Superior Room

This hotel is like my second home whenever I go to Paris I only stay there . It's location is super convenient, it's comfortable & the food is great.

Browse InterContinental Paris Le Grand traveller photo gallery