Reviews of Hôtel International Paris 3 stars

6 Rue Auguste Barbier, 11th arr., 75011 Paris, France

#215 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Bed was really comfortable and room particularly clean .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was disappointing when priced at 13 euros . Only two choices of cereal (coco pops and Special K !) Never enough cereal bowls . Croissants were miniscule considering this was Paris and there was very little bread .

Bed was really comfortable and room particularly clean . Housekeeping was excellent .

Great visit of Paris with stay in average hotel
    • Comfort Double Room

I was expecting more, I was disappointed from this hotel. The hotel pictures looks better then reality. This was my dream holidays and wedding anniversary, I asked if they could do anything for us prior the visit but nothing special, not even card. Maybe other place would do. I know it's only small stuff.. Then wifi was poor, only one English channel, but that's only little things.. I wouldn't go back..

The staff was nice, didn't really deal with them much but always helpful and professional. Room and hotel were very clean. We didn't have breakfast there but looked always well stocked and presented.

Overall a good, basic hotel and an enjoyable stay.

The room and the bathroom were quite small - as in, nowhere to sit but the bed and the bathroom was very poky - but otherwise perfectly functional. The bed was not particularly comfortable and although the hotel is quiet in terms of street noise, there is no internal soundproofing, so everything that happens in the corridor outside your room sounds like it's happening next to your bed. It's not a great place for sleeping in, but if you're out and about in the morning it won't be a problem. Overall I would say that the room looked a bit 'tired' compared to the website photos, but it was fine.

This place is a good, basic hotel to use as a base while exploring Paris. It's not particularly comfortable or luxurious, but it has all the basics - the room was clean, the wifi was good enough (probably wouldn't be able to work there (ie. it wasn't great for a skype audio call), but fine for emails, getting directions, etc) and the location is nice - just a little out of the tourist zones but still close enough to everything and the surrounding area was nice for walking around. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful.

Excellent! I would 100% recommend this place and I will be back!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

? I was really happy with my stay. I couldn’t have asked for anything more

Loved the location, it was away from the main centre of Paris but still close enough to walk there if you wanted to, however a metro stop was basically outside the door. The area is awesome with a cool bar just outside and a few cafes down the road which made my mornings amazing! The rooms are small, but that’s Paris. The way the rooms are set up makes it feel like there is a lot more room than there actually is. I will be staying here again when I’m next in Paris!

Good value for your money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They need to vacuum the carpet after every check-out! The pillows smelled muff (asked for fresh ones) and the elevator is definitely NOT made for claustrophobic people! But overall good value for your money.

Rooms are nice and cozy. Nice bathroom.

Wonderful
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Helene at the front desk was spectacular from greeting to goodbye 3 days later. All staff was so kind and helpful- not an ounce of anything other than delightful and helpful. The room is small but perfect and spotless. We enjoyed the neighborhood- near metro and surrounded by bakeries, shops and cafes. There's even a post office (to buy stamps) just 2 blocks away. We will return.

Staff were very friendly and helpful at all times, amazing...
    • Comfort Double Room

Very little soundproofing when other guest are going into their rooms during the night

Staff were very friendly and helpful at all times, amazing location to go just about anywhere in the city

Perfect little place for a short stay in Paris.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was small but we expected that. It was very clean, comfortable and quiet, even with the Juliet balcony open at night which was a nice little feature. Bed very comfy, We stayed here as a stop off between the Eurostar terminal, Paris Gare du Nord and Paris Gare de Lyon, it's about half way in between the 2 stations and a nice walk if you have the time. There are plenty of bars and restaurants near this hotel.

A quiet gem in Paris

With the metro round the corner closed until August, it was a bit of a walk to the nearest.

The reception staff were lovely- really helpful. And the rooms - we had 4 between us - were spotlessly clean. Wonderful shower and free WiFi. We were really pleased we stayed here.

I would absolutely stay here again!

The breakfast could have been a little better for €13 but in a pinch, it works.

The staff there is amazing. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful, even down to booking dinner reservations for you at ensure you have an authentically French experience.

Excellent Hotel. Strongly reccommanded

We did like the the Staff: very friendly who speaks very good English too. Location, facilities, transportations, restaurants near by... all was very well organised and well connected. Excellent!

1. The helpfulness of the staff - especially in their...
    • Comfort Double Room

1. No kettle in room 2. Only 1 English channel on tv 3. Only 3 hangers in wardrobe

1. The helpfulness of the staff - especially in their excellent directions via map to city, and offer of shared bus Shuttle to airport, and being able to store our bags until pick up time of 2pm! 2. The power shower/ strength of toilet flush 3. The cleanliness of the room 4. The location ref nearby Metro 5. The 12 noon room Exit time on departure day. 6. The complimentary mini bar drinks

Loved the staff - cute little family run hotel, close to...
    • Comfort Double Room

Loved the staff - cute little family run hotel, close to train stations, room was very clean and comfortable, loved my stay, will definitely stay there again.

The bed is of good quality and is comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The AC is set for the whole building, it was set to heat only and there was no way to change it. I used to wake up sweating every morning even with the system turned off!! The room is extremely small, and the windows look out to walls of other buildings in all corners. So one doesn’t really have a view. Unless sunny, the room wasn’t well lit with natural light. They don’t carry any toothpaste. So carry your own!

The bed is of good quality and is comfortable. The coffee is nice. Hotel has good location with easy access to metro and multiple restaurants at walking distance for a quick bite. Staff is very sweet and helpful. I wouldn’t mind staying again for the location!

Cosy small room!
    • Comfort Double Room

Horrible internet connection in our room! Lots of frustration. Can get a bit cold in the room, and air conditioning when heating the room dries up the air.

Cosy small room! Very clean. Lovely and helpful staff! Great location 3 min walk from the metro. Paris (whole FRANCE!) is Beautiful. Siempre France!

I regret so much for choosing Hotel International.

Oh my dear god, someone who installed bathroom in room 13 and SHOWER IN PARTICULAR(!!!!) was totally blind or high, cause IT'S FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE A SHOWER‼️‼️🚫🚫🚫❌❌❌ I didn't pay for a lake that my room has become. total mess.

Great hotel for a very reasonble Price!
    • Comfort Double Room

Great hotel! Rooms are renovated and very clean, the bed is very good, shower is good! Location is great! I would definetely reccoment it if you are alone or a couple! Enjoy Paris!

friendly stuff, clean rooms, close to different metro...
    • Comfort Double Room

the rooms are very small so you don't have enough space for your luggage, also you can hear the persons in the neighbour room speaking. Acutually it's a bit too much money for what you get.

friendly stuff, clean rooms, close to different metro stations, nice bakery shop near the hotel

Comfortable, roomy, clean and value for money
    • Comfort Double Room

Unfortunately the bed seemed to dip down at the pillow end so sleeping wasn't as good as we had hoped. This hotel is for the travel who is more adventurous and doesn't mind being away from the city centre and is willing to use public transport or other transport services to visit the tourist sites.

This hotel had a really great standard of room, it was clean and comfortable, we were very happy with the standard overall. The staff were helpful and friendly and promoted the additional services they offered like the low cost shuttle service to the airport, saving us an expensive cab ride or struggle with public transport.

The personnel were friendly and accommodating.
    • Comfort Double Room

The bath sink was clogged. Also there was no noise insulation between the hotel rooms or from the street.

The personnel were friendly and accommodating. Good quality hotel overall, even though it seems to be on the pricey side.

Little gem in Paris

Small rooms but very clean and tidy with comfortable beds.

Great location, the metro station was nearby.Shops and restaurants are within walking distance.

Misled by hotel description

I chose this hotel because it was indicated that it had a car-park. I even requested a reserved place in my booking comments (got no response, but thought it had been noted). There is no car-park. There is no way to park on the narrow street. I had to drive to a public car-park (recommended by the hotel receptionist) and walk nearly 10 minutes back to the hotel in the rain. Since the parking was my criterion for choosing this hotel, this experience was totally unsatisfactory. I was completely misled and misinformed.

Staff were friendly. Room was small but nice.

Nice hotel, with friendly staff!
    • Comfort Double Room

Thin walls, so you could hear noises from all over the hotel. The rooms are small, but we knew that in advance as it was stated on booking.com.

Very friendly staff! The room was clean and nicely decorated. Subway entrance nearby. And enough bars and restaurants within walking distance. Great place to stay for exploring Paris.

Venice is amazing!!!
    • Comfort Double Room

Every morning woman who clean rooms entered to our room without knocking. We were inside so it od inacceptable. Air conditioning was bad regulated, so the room was too cold.

People who works in reception are really nice nad helpful.

A good city break

Nothing, all good

Staff were really helpful. We arrived at 11am and just wanted to leave our luggage in their holding room so we could go and explore, however there was a room available so the receptionist allowed us to check in. Top marks.

The breakfast was quite fine.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The fact that they don't give you slippers and bath clothes automatically. They told me it's only in several kind of rooms. But at the end i insisted a bit and they gave me slippers. Also the room was a bit small for two people. I didnt know where to put my stuff and especially my baggage. wherever i did, it was on my way. The fridge was against the shelf's door. So i had to move my luggage all the time, if i wanted to open the door.

The breakfast was quite fine. The staff was friendly and the fact they didn't need u to pay ahead , and there was a cancellation possible till 2 days before your arrival - was comfortable for me.

Very pleasant stay in Paris
    • Comfort Double Room

Very tiny lift, the parking is located near by in a Hospital, however the price is very good, considering Paris parking prices.

The district around the hotel, close to Saint Martin Canal and Republic Square, lots of bars, restaurants and cafeterias. Amazing, friendly atmosphere and well connected to the city centre. And the staff at hotel is just exceptional - super friendly and supportive.

I stayed here a few months ago so when my parent asked me to...

I stayed here a few months ago so when my parent asked me to take them I knew this was the perfect spot. Great recommendations for places to eat. grewt modern place for an old city

The staff was absolutely lovely and helpful!

We requested three single beds and were given 1 single and a double bed. It would have been nice if we were contacted and told our original request couldn't be honored.

The staff was absolutely lovely and helpful! The room was very clean, shower had wonderful water pressure!

Room cleanliness brilliant. Friendly helpful staff with a humour and a smile.

Slightly further away from Paris tourist sightseeing than expected. Mum in her 82yrs, this made transport expensive. We discovered Uber taxis on our last day, this would have cut our bill by half!

Room cleanliness brilliant, lovely white crisp sheets and towels every day. Friendly helpful staff with a humour and a smile.

best service in paris

not a thing

seriously one of the best places ive stayed at in awhile. It started out leisure with my gf and then turned to a business trip during the day. the staff is top notch, they gave us killer food recommendations, and its so helpful to have someone there 24 hours a day to greet you. One of my coworkers lost a necklace down the drain and they took everything apart to get it out for her. it was just a really good trip i think ill book a trip to take my parents and will stay here again.

I would highly recommend this property.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing. The entire stay was great. I will certainly stat at this property when I'm back in Paris.

Very quaint hotel. The staff welcomes you like family. I arrived in Paris from the USA at 9 am, and got to the hotel by 10:30 am. Although the check in time is 3:00 pm, the staff worked quickly to get us into a room asap and got us in at 12:15 pm.

Charming, Cozy and Comfortable

We were on the top floor. So quiet. Our room overlooked a courtyard. No traffic noise. Room had good vibrations. We had two beds. The single bed like in its own section. Separated from the double bed. Charming atmosphere. We would stay there again. Daughter of owners especially helpful and charming.

Amazing hotel!
    • Comfort Double Room

There was nothing I didn't like.

The property is in a perfect location. There are plenty of restaurants and bars in the area. The subway is close by and provides easy access to the more touristy areas. It was great to return to a quiet clean room at the end of the day. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room provides everything you need, comfortable bed, mini fridge, toiletries and hair dryer. I know some people have said the rooms are small but I did not find that. Keep in mind it is Paris and life happens outside your hotel room. Enjoy the city.

Lovely family run hotel with lots of local amenities and good transport links

Nothing to dislike.

Lovely hotel and exceptional staff particularly Cristal who made our stay very comfortable and provided us with information on the best places to eat and visit.

Perfect first visit to Paris
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel wax amazing ! I couldn't fault it. Bed so comfy , aircon excellent . Great location and staff couldn't have been more helpful.

This was my second stay at the Hôtel International.

As it's Paris, the walls seem quite thin which means that if other guests are less considerate with the levels of noise it can be quite difficult to get a good night's sleep. In the one night I stayed, I had people talking very loudly on the phone outside my bedroom past midnight, and the people upstairs were stamping their feet, talking loudly and slamming doors. The same people upstairs also woke me up at 4am by talking very loudly in the public areas and by slamming doors. I think this maybe could be helped by a sign in the bedrooms informing guests that the walls are thin, and to keep noise to a minimum after midnight to be respectful to other guests.

This was my second stay at the Hôtel International. The hotel is conveniently located and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are small, though that is normal for Paris, but well decorated and clean.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Great experience overall.
    • Comfort Double Room

Still 30 min out via metro to central Paris area (Eiffel, De Louvre, D'Orsay, etc.)

Very cosy/safe neighborhood. 3 min walk to Goncourt metro station. Great staff who are extremely helpful - I borrowed 2 converters from them :) The breakfast is very nice and beyond my expectation. Inside-the-room experience very good.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Really liked this hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms very small and a bit noisey.

Really liked this hotel. Very clean and bed very comfortable. Shower was lovely. Breakfast very nice. Staff very friendly and helpful. Some really nice restaurants in the area. Would recommend.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

It was nice to have an upper floor room and have a view of...

We got royally scammed by the taxi which took us from the train station to the hotel. Charged us $115 for a trip that should've cost $20. We had no recourse but we learned our lesson.

It was nice to have an upper floor room and have a view of the infamous Paris rooftops. The hotel's location was adequate with a few nice cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance. The staff was wonderful and very helpful.

Superb and exceptionally well priced hotel in the centre of Paris
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not a criticism as a practical suggestion the lift is very small for a 6 story hotel

Excellent staff very welcoming, great location and superior level of comfort, will definitely book again

Close to a metro stop
    • Comfort Double Room

Although they had a mini bar, I think coffee/tea making facilities would have been great. The elevator was a little narrow, so I could only take one suitcase up and down at a time. Other than that, this is a great hotel to stay at while visiting Paris.

I arrived at this hotel a little early, about 3 hours before check-in. I initially planned to leave my two 50lb suitcases and my carry-on in a baggage holding area but was glad that they were able to give me a room as soon as I arrived. I loved the location! The street is quiet but unique shops and restaurants were just a street over, and it's very close to a metro station. I like the mini bar in the room. The bed was comfortable and spacious. Everything was clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. If I ever needed anything, they were right there to help. A shuttle to the airport was available for an extra cost.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Cuban in Paris will return again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some of the staff need to learn to use deodorant 🙏🏻

The location was excellent. The shower/bathroom was great and roomy, the water pressure great. Clean and cute hotel. The staff friendly. We walk every morning from our hotel and felt safe in the neighborhood.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

A charming well designed small hotel in a nice neighborhood

There was really nothing I was disappointed in or didn't like about this hotel.

The room was small but very comfortable. The newly renovated bathroom exceeded my expectations, as did the really exceptional wifi. The hotel continental breakfast was very good and reasonably priced. For me, the location was perfect. There were multiple metro stops a 5-10 minute walk away, and the apartment my friends were staying in was a 15-20 minute walk away. I liked being in a neighborhood rather than a tourist area. The staff was without fail friendly and helpful. I really appreciated being able to get into my room very shortly after my morning arrival. I have stayed in other hotels in Paris, but this was by far the best. I would absolutely return.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Small, Parisian-style pearl with friendliest staff ever
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was smaller than I thought, and turned directly in to a backyard parisian style, so if you don't mind thatcher people might see into the room if you need light from outside, then it's perfect. The bed was comfortable and the rooms impeccably clean, but quite small. The service however made up for it all, the concierge was the nicest concierge I have ever come across (he even got my 1 of may Lily of the valley flowers), and the morning staff was sooooo nice. The service is definitely what makes this hotel the pearl it is. It is beautiful, clean and comfortable and nice, only small, Parisian style, which certainly has it's charm.

The hotel was small and cosy, location was on the metro line, bus route and Paris Bike ramp

Breakfast was expensive for what you got , However the coffee was brilliant .

Staff were Amazing, So helpful, Polite lots of fun. would return just based on the front desk staff.

Very friendly and nice staff at the reception.
    • Comfort Double Room

Rooms not very well soundproofed. We could here noise from the stairs and voices from other rooms

Very friendly and nice staff at the reception. Nice and clean hotel and room, despite small size

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Enjoyed my stay
    • Comfort Double Room

Bed was very comfortable. Also liked the comforter on bed. It was nice that there were so many brochures on tours etc I'm the lobby. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful!

Nice small hotel in a very good location
    • Comfort Double Room

The mini bar was noisy but staff at the hotel conveniently could switch it off remotely. The room didn't look as big as the one on the website of the same kind. Pictures should be more accurate.

Great location, staff and hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The location was great, 4 tube stations within walking distance, velib stations across the street, buses, the canal... On top of this the hotel is brand new, the staff lovely and very helpful, and the WiFi works great and takes a second to connect to!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Lovely bijou hotel, spotlessly clean, excellent decor.

Nothing in respect of the hotel but finding parking was very difficult - more vehicles than spaces! Busy and popular places for evening dining, like Republique, are about 15 minutes walk away. Metro line about 200 metres though.

Lovely bijou hotel, spotlessly clean, excellent decor. Good choice for your petit dejuener with a very good coffee machine. Very helpful and friendly staff with good English. Quiet one way street so no noise during the night.

Excellent stay!!
    • Comfort Double Room

not a negative point; but good to know that you may not smoke in your room as smoke-detector is installed in the room!

Very good location; a supermarket 10 meters away; lots of good french and non-french restaurants and fast foods (i.e. Domino's, Mcdonalds and KFC), nearby. close to Place de la République where you can have a very good brunch (in the square). 10 minutes walking from the parking.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Great value for money in Paris, comfortable and clean hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very good value for money (for Paris). The hotel was very clean and comfortable, the staff is superb too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

City Break - Paris

Room Clean should happen in the morning, not in the afternoon when one just return from sightseeing and wants to take a rest before venturing out again. By 3 pm the room should be clean. Mine wasnt.....

Loved the hotel. Really small, but perfect for solo traveler.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Really good hotel with good locations and friendly and helpful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing! For the price everything was just perfect.

The hotel has a good location, rooms are rather small, but very tidy and clean, very good bathroom, nice design, metro and the supermarket are near the corner, very friendly and nice staff

Very comfortable and very clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No bath available for double rooms, only triple rooms. Although the hotel is comfortable it is a little far away from the tourist attractions. Good price for the room but a little far out.

Very comfortable and very clean. Great super king size bed. Lovely bathroom with power shower.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Nice Hotel and good location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

International Channel not working WI-FI not working Room is nice but looks smaller than on the picture Shampoo missing

Room is nice but looks smaller than on the picture Location was good and Staff really polite

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Had a very pleasant stay with very pleasant staff.
    • Comfort Double Room

The room could have been a little bigger everything was a little tight.

Hotel staff were very pleasant friendly and helpful. Hotel was close to everything.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Good value quiet hotel in authentic quarter of Paris
    • Comfort Double Room

The staff were cheerful, helpful- looked after a bag during the day. The room though small was clean and bed warm and inviting. Very good value in a distinctive quarter of Paris

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Highly recommended
    • Comfort Double Room

Wifi in the room is very slow.

Location and facilities are very good. Staff are helpful. It's located close the a metro and bus station. There is a small supermarket nearby and there are many restaurants and food choices in the neighborhood.

Really wish we did more research and found somewhere better.
    • Comfort Double Room

Staff seemed miserable asking them questions etc. Cleaner was sent in when we asked for that not to happen, and my fiancées ipad was all scratched up. Old disgusting pair of women's undies found in a cupboard. Only iron in the hotel is shared by all and in terrible condition as it has burn stains. Ironing board too small to iron a sock. No do not disturb sign. Cleaners never changed bedding, just fluffed it up.

Hotel room is lovely but extremely small. Made to look much bigger in photos. Bathroom same no room to move. Good shower.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Great hotel, ok location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel locates in a narrow town and it is a little bit scary at night, especially for girls

Although the room is very small, but we got every facility we want and had great sleeps for staying there for three days. It's near to the metro station of line 11, and has a Carrefour express nearby.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Would definitely recommend.
    • Comfort Double Room

Breakfast is slightly overpriced (13 euro per person). Rooms are a little small.

Nice and clean hotel, fairly new and good decor. Lots of good restaurant/eateries round the corner. Centrally located. The receptionist who welcomed us was absolutely impeccable.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Excellent location, nice and fair hotel!
    • Comfort Double Room

Even if we knew about it, the room was tiny! Clean, renovated, cozy but tiny!

the personnel was very friendly, the rooms were clean and quiet while the heat was fully controllable! The location is perfect, very close to the center (10-15min with metro) with many restaurants around!

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Amazing stay at a nice hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms could have been a bit larger but having a large bed means it didn't matter as much

Rooms were cosy and the decor was pleasant. All staff were very friendly and available 24 hours!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Not bad
    • Comfort Double Room

Breakfast is expensive normally with the hotels is free and over price for a small hotel.

Hotel was nice location right at the centre and easy access to public transport.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Good choice for downtown stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Good location, friendly staff and decent size for the room. Recently refurbished and located in a quite narrow street. Good connection to public transport and walking distance to lively areas.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Nice but Noisy
    • Comfort Double Room

Fire Alarm went off in the middle of the night for no apparent reason casing panic and confusion. Rooms are not soundproof far from as we could hear every little noise from surrounding rooms.

Room was nice and clean and shower was amazing

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Very good stay

Small room but very confortable and convenient, with good beds. Cleaning ok. Staff very friendly and helpfull. Hotel is 2 min from the tube station in a good area with shops, restaurants and supermarket. I'll recommend it to my friends.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Very clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only reason why I rated the location not so good is because the hotel is near to only one metro station, and our room had an inside courtyard window, essentially no view at all and lots of food sampling odours from the restaurants in same block. But hey, I guess that's Paris in this price range. :-)

Very clean. Hospitable and very helpful front desk on everything we needed.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Great Room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel (superior room) which was very clean and was glad to have tea/coffee making facilities. The free minibar with water/soft drinks was a bonus. We didnt try the breakfast as we were meeting our son for food each day. Would definitely reccomend the International Hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Paris is a beautiful city but it was made even better with great accommodation. Thanks International

Maybe the breakfast could be a little more interesting. Fruit salad?

Everything was great, room clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Great find in Paris city center!
    • Comfort Double Room

For a hotel room in Paris it's very big and on a quiet street which meant very quiet at night which was great! Also very close to Republique and a station only a few minutes away by foot. Great value for money!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Everything we expected
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It is not like minus for the hotel, but some evenings we would have wanted to dine at the hotel restaurant. Unfortunately, this hotel has not that option. But there is nice little shops near where to buy freshly baked croissants, and in a 8-minute walk distance near Republic Square there are some great restaurants (there are restaurants near the hotel as well, but we had a desire for different type of restaurants - more for tourists, not only locals).

Since we had a need to sleep for 5 nights, we had a number of criteria before choosing a hotel. 1. The location. This aspect was great. Metro stations - very close, 3-4 minutes. For some days we used hop on/ hop off buses - our chosen firm's bus stop also was only 8 min walk from hotel. As well actually it was possible to walk (approximately in less then 1 hour) from some iconic objects as well - Basilica Sacre Coeur, on the other direction Musee Pompodou etc. 2. Cleanness. Excellent. No other comment. Thanks all personal for that aspect. 3. Comfort. We chose superior room because of the fact that rooms in Paris are quite small. Great choise, no regret. Big shower, very, very comfortable bed and pillows. Each morning we woke up with great feeling. 4. Silence. Room was very silent from street noises. However it was noisy from the corridor and next room. But we had great neighbors, so it was OK. 5. Stuff. We were looking for a hotel with great references about stuff. We got what we wanted. :) 6. Wifi. Even coming from Latvia (where we have extra fast internet almost everywhere), internet was fast enough. Better then in other places with free wifi where we were in Paris.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Very very nice staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Terrible small room - and we chosen "superior" ... Don't want to think what is like the standard or confort room ...

Very very nice staff