Reviews of Kimi Résidence

7 Allée De La Forêt, Prado - Republique, 06400 Cannes, France

#77 of 381 Holiday rentals in Cannes

• Studio

The staff was mean. Noone takes your trash, noone brings you towels. Noone works the tv for you which I could not get to work but I didnt need it much so not a big deal. The phone at the room didnt work. I used my phone to call the reception when I had to ask a question or need something but noone answers most of the time. The staff was so mean that I was literally intimidated to ask for anything. I just asked the lady for the taxi number because it was my fırst time there and instead of just giving me the number she literally yelled at me and said she was busy. I had to figure my own way of getting to where I wanted to get at 8 pm or so. She kept telling me not to forget the password of the door otherwise she wont open the door. She kept sayng ıt over and over again and I dont understand why because I never asked her to open the door. She kept saying it in a mean way. There was no tooth paste in the room, she got me some that was the only nice thing she did and when I left, because I decided not to talk to her, she said you need to tell me Thank you I got you a toothbrush and that she was busy that day thats why she yelled. Seriously woman..... Literally I hoped to not see her anytime I went inside and that made me feel very uncomfortable. Maybe she is nice but I guess she needs help thats why she was very hectic. not sure what but I paid money to stay there and I was feeling like I was staying for free. That is just not the way a person should feel on a business trip in a different country visiting for the fırst time.

The price was reasonable. It was only 10 minutes by car away from the center.

• Apartment

made the reservation for a price on booking. after more than half an hour they called from the property and mentioned that I could not have possibly booked it for that price. I mentioned they should have checked with booking but the lady was pretty rude and mentioned she would try to keep the reservation at that price but changing to a smaller price. the day after, my mistake, I arrived late, the lady in this case was nice to keep the room but then started again complaing aboutthe price i booked for mentioning it was not possible. PLEASE NOTICE THAT I HAD A BOOKING.COM reservation proof to that but she kept saying it was not possible. again she said she was going to switch the room to a smaller one compared to my reservation or I would have had to pay 20 something euro more... she ignored the fact I had a fully confirmed reservation on booking. the day after upon check out she kept saying that to give me the room as she was fully booked, she tried again to charge me more, then she agreed to reduce as per my reservation but instead of let me pay what was the reservation booked for she charged 100 euro giving me back 20euro but keeping complaining as if it would be my fault. I complained to BOOOKING.com but not a feedback yet. in the past I stayed there and I thought it was a nice place now I changed totally my mind. the person mentioned few times it is a residence not a hotel but still i believe a minimum respect when you talk to a client should be the basics of hospitality business no matter what you think, plus the problem she had with Booking.com are not my problems and she should have respected my reservation as per my booking number not decided to change or keeping calling me to convince me to pay more telling me she was doing me a favour to do so.

• Apartment

General cleaning was good but in the shower room there was some corners missed.

Good location, room is small but we were only in it to sleep, wash and quick coffee in the morning. Good little car park and garden.

• Apartment

The first day they did not give us forks, and glasses for water. The ventilation in the kitchen is circulating the air in the room, not connected to the outside. There was no tent in the balcony and no blinds in the bathroom. Strangely the yard was not clean from fallen dry leaves and looked like abandoned.

Friendly receptionist, helpful, efficient. Good parking, spacious. The studio was large enough for 4 persons. You can eat in the place.

• Studio

Little bit of a wall from the beach but manageable.

Free upgrade amazing room large with everything you could ever need available. Large ensuit bathroom. Very clean. Easy after hours check in.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Didn't mention their courtesy bus service when booking and was not offered to us when we checked in.

Very good value for money during a major international conference

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• Studio

We didn't need it, but there is no lift.

Lovely staff, safe private parking, room was nice with big windows. We were even given a choice which room to pick and were allowed a late check-out. Rooms are on the small side, but nicely done, bathroom was good-sized. Loved it and would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Studio

Think walls and theTV was complicated to get to work.

Our room was compact but was a good design and it had everything we needed, The room was modern and clean, The WiFi was good.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Studio

Good value for money. Nice and helpful staff who gave us special service when our car battery broke down. Nice and quiet place to stay, and still close to Cannes city.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Apartment

The stove was broken. Check-in till 8, we were almost late to reach the receptionist. No AC in the kitchen where our friends slept.

Nice view from the balcony. Good equipment of the kitchen. Clean and comfortable bedroom. Very good price for this location.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Apartment

It dripped from the air conditioning. Sofa is not suitable for two adults. The outdoor grill was uncleaned.

A parking place and Wi-Fi. It is located relatively close to the center.

• Apartment with Balcony

No negatives 😬

Good location, good parking, and was very welcoming 😬so thank you

An excellent serviced apartment

• Studio Suite

Hospitality

• Apartment

Manager was super friendly and helpful.

Blankets were small

The staff was very helpful and friendly. It was very quiet.

Compact

Quiet

• Studio

Very clean and functional studio.Perfect for a couple of nights.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Studio

nice place, easy communication, everything was perfect!

• Studio Suite

a bit far from palais de festival, its a 30min walk.

nice room and very friendly atmosphere. quiet area.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

No elevator

Room,location,ambient,wi fi, girl on the recepcion Lucila everything was perfect

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Everything was fine

Clean nice staff and cheap

• Studio

A little far from beach/action

Cheap, free parking, pets allowed, comfortable, quaint

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Apartment

Amazing place. Loved the guy at the reception. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Apartment

Excellent host and hotel. Everything was perfect.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Studio

Very friendly helpful staff, Free parking.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Situacio

Tranquil, parking, comode,....

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• Studio

Nothing special, bed could have been a bit more comfy

Great studio, clean and well equipped. Free parking, code key, quiet area.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Studio

The room is too small for three persons.

Free parking, WIFI ok,our host was very kind and nice and she gave us useful information.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Vier from our window!

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Studio

The bed was not very confortable.

The room was great!

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

Very Nice and clean

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Apartment

Sofa Bed was uncomfortable.

The staff were very friendly and most helpful. It was a nice ,quiet location.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Studio

Little bit of a walk into town.

Great value, efficient service & well run.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2016

Very helpful stuff,comfortable room and very equipped,nice bath with everything we need.Exellent WiFi,20 minutes walk to the center and sea,free parking for the car,BBQ and nice garden.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

The room was a bit chilly when we get there. It takes 20 min on foot to get to the city centre. To have a car make things easier, besides, there is a free car park in the hotel.

Owner and staff gave us a really warm welcome, they recommend us some fantastic restaurants to have dinner in.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2016

If you like Ikea items all around your room then fine! A microwave would have been most useful!

Our room was fine and we had a lovely balcony ( as requested)( room 14). Only member of staff on site (for our 10 day stay) was friendly but overworked! Great value for money.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2016

The room had all the facilities for self catering and, although the bedroom wasn't very big, the living room area was spacious enough with a view out onto trees. It was quiet, removed from the main roads yet only a walk from central Cannes. The parking spaces were plus point. The garden was out of use in January, but it looked as if it would be very pleasant for enjoying drinks at a tabled terrace in warm weather. The staff (Icelandic) were all friendly and willing to help.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2015

Nothing to complain on.

The staff (Sigie is one awesome guy), its fully equiped as studio, parking is a bonus, very nice garden, totaly quiet neoghborhood, and walking distance to the promenade. For the money, and the prices in Cannes, its a magic place.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2015

A bit hard to find, the alley entrance is narrow, has a sharp angle and is masked by some trees.

Quiet area, safe parking, very nice staff that makes everything very easy for you.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2015

The hotel is very quiet, clean, beds were comfortable and the location is great. Staff is very friendly, Lolita at the reception was very kind and patient, she helped us a lot.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2015

There was not much bad to say about the property we totally enjoyed our stay there

The staff was excellent and very helpful.With a family of five it suited us down to a t.It also had good wifi and safe parking for our car.Overall it was great value for money well spent.It was about a 10minute walk to the bus stop and the return bus finished at 10pm which was a little disappointed,other than that we highly recommend it for a family of 5

• Reviewed: 27 August 2015

The hot water ran out so early in the evening. Coming back to apartment from the beach around 6 p.m. shower often went cold.

Location is great. Private parking on premises is a bonus in Cannes.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2015

Bed was small (french queen size) and towels and one sheet were a bit dirty (but they changed them immediately)

Very lightful room with balcony and new furniture. Very nice receptionist and free large parking available

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

Everything, the staff are extremely helpful! We had the smallest apartment and it was still big enough for the two of us. The location is great.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2015

Il parcheggio, per quanto grande, non era sufficientemente capiente. L'Aria condizionata non andava per guasto, in camera con AC rimuovibile molto rumoroso.

L'ospitalità, la pulizia e l'area tranquilla. Con cucina, molto comoda e attrezzata

• Reviewed: 1 July 2015

Just a little bit too far too walk into town and not many shops close by if you are self catering.

Nice modern studio, free parking, nice outdoor area and barbecue available for use.

• Reviewed: 28 May 2015

No cleaning in the rooms through the whole stay, change towels on a 3 rd day, poor kitchen facilities, small bedroom, u can hardly walk . The prices for a taxi are high, it is about 20 euro one way to get to the seashore

Very quiet peaceful and green location, 10 min walk to supermarket, cafe, bakery

• Reviewed: 19 May 2015

The apartment is a stones throw away from the centre of Cannes, but far enough away from its hustle and bustle. Perfect for those attending the film festival in May as I was. I was within walking distance to the palais and could comfortably walk in and back. Definitely good value for money. The Icelandic couple who run Kimi couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. We were given a wam welcome and our stay was greeted with the utmost hospitality.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2015

It was expensive, but then Cannes is- especially during the film festival, so I suppose relatively it was ok...

Extra touches - like hiring me a bike to I could get around Cannes easily for the festival.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2015

Problema nel fast check in: abbiamo.dovuto aspettare il rientro dei proprietari affinchè riprogrammassero la chiave per entrare in camera...forse siamo stati solo sfortunati. I proprietari sono stati pronti a risolvere il problema e si sono scusati regalandoci una bottiglia di ottimo bordeaux e l'upgrade della stanza. Così si fa con i clienti. Bravi.

Ottima posizione con parcheggio interno. Staff cordiale (parla inglese un miracolo in terra francese) ed ottima sia la pulizia delle camere che i servizi.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2015

Nice quiet area, nice building and friendly owners. If you have a car it is highly recommended. We had a rather small studio but it was well equiped and for one night was just perfect

• Reviewed: 10 May 2016

The windows did not have curtains, and it would be nice in future to have a kettle to heat water for tea, coffee, etc.

The ambience, comfort, location

• Reviewed: 14 April 2016

Excellent accomodation and very hospitable personnel!!!!!High recommendation!!!!!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2016

Charged us euro .8 per person for city tax although it states as 0.25per person

Free packing

• Reviewed: 8 January 2016

Friendly and very helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

No faults to dislike

Everything about the accommodation, the staff and the location plus the cost

• Reviewed: 8 October 2015

The attencion was excellent. The parking is very convenient.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

Small interval of check-in from 16:00 - 20:00. Early check-out, until 10:00.

very clean, nice staff

• Reviewed: 26 September 2015

walking to cit center is hard

free private parking, comfort room, excelent wifi

• Reviewed: 11 September 2015

Absolutely nothing!!!

Kind and very engaged host. Beautiful house at a quiet location. Clean and cosy.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2015

It's a little bit far away.

A very friendly and warm-hearted boss from Iceland who helped us a lot, thank you!

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

Location in the heart of centre of Cannes!

• Reviewed: 6 August 2015

I did like the location. Was only 10 min. drive from the beach.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2015

The air-conditioning is on his last legs! Not easy to find. No lift for second floor!

Staff is a frendlly guy from Iceland!

• Reviewed: 11 July 2015

Parking, room and the kitchenet

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

secure parking and a pleasant garden

• Reviewed: 21 June 2015

Non

Nice, quiet area, great staff, very clean and comfortable " Studio". Definitely will stay here next time.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

One of the reception staff walked into to our room while we were in bed mid afternoon without notice. He apologised sincerely afterwards.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

Staff are excellent and very friendly and helpful. Apartment spotlessly clean. Would have no hesitation in returning.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2015

Friendly staff, actually working WIFI, kitchen was well equipped, nice garden

• Reviewed: 23 April 2015

Sometimes poor wifi signal, but nothing really important for us

Nice place with great view Very good value for the money

• Reviewed: 19 April 2015

Friendly and helpful staff. They made us feel at home.

• Reviewed: 11 April 2015

• Reviewed: 14 March 2015

Such a warm welcome received and extremely helpful throughout. Nice quiet spot in resi-quarter of Cannes tucked away.

There are also 24 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.