Reviews of Kyriad Lyon Aéroport Saint Exupéry

65 rue du Royaume Uni, 69124 Saint-Exupéry, France

#3 of 3 hotels in Saint-Exupéry

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Arrived to find Restaurant and Bar we’re closed. Had to get shuttle (not free) back to Airport for dinner. Guests arriving on our return at 8.30ish we not happy to find they could not get a meal.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Close to airport

First time I’ve stayed at a hotel at an airport where they charge you for the shuttle van. First they quoted us €6 per person and then €4. The hallway carpets were quite stained and looked dirty.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

A/C was working properly, room clean and confortable.

Staff was not very nice nor helpful. They finished their conversation before attending us.

A/C was working properly, room clean and confortable. Reception open 24/7

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

I have never gave so low in ranking.

I have never gave so low in ranking. Horrible hotel. We have waited 45 minutes in the rain for a shutle. we called them 4 times.The shutle cost 24 euro for 800 meters!! It looks like an hostel. Go to others

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Less than 2 km from the St.

Rooms are small and in need of refurbishment. Bathrooms even smaller and with shower in the tube. Very bad wi-fi connection.

Less than 2 km from the St. Exupéry - Lyon airport, so good for an early departure or late arrival. Typical accommodation for an overnight staying. Breakfast was good (excellent fresh fruit salad).

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Adequate but the experience could certainly be improved.

They didn't provide free airport pick-up which I believe is short sighted as next time I will use the Ibis hotel next door... Ibis provide free pick-up and drop -offs. The staff did not answer my question on the booking sheet

Close to airport... Reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Good for traveling

Stayed here before when they first opened and found it great. It’s starting to show it’s age a little. Opened the door to a few flies in the room and later a couple of small beetle type inserts on the night stand and bed. The female waitress we had was forgetful and not interested in serving this evening but her male counterpart was helpful in picking up her slack and friendly.

It’s location to the airport. The gentleman on the front desk was very helpful in making sure we had a place to store our bike boxes before our next day of travel.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Close to airport.

Bus transport to and from hotel is not run by the hotel and is not free. You MUST book the bus especially if you are on a tight schedule. There isn’t a Regular 1/2 hourly service for example.

Close to airport. Cheap and cheerful. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Would never stay here again!!

Really worn and dirty and needs a remake. Items in poor repair or missing, just a generally terrible place that did not make us feel good. Air conditioning doesn't work.

Not really anything except the location as close to airport.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Nice

The staff was nice, and helped us a lot. The meal in the restaurant was a good surprise. Good place for night when needed when there are not too many expectations

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Good location, close to the airport.

It's a basic hotel, but well kept. The restaurant is limited and expensive.

The hotel is close to the airport and they have a shuttle they hire to take guests to the airport. It was fine and punctual. You have to make reservations for it, as it is not very big. The room was fine, comfortable bed and clean.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Good Airport hotel ..

It's a bit isolated so meals options are really only in house. I didn't try the breakfast was so I cannot comment.

Good sized room with comfortable beds and good linen. Wifi was fine. No noise from the airport and fairly easy to find - just follow the road signs. Fair value.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Arrived one evening and the restaurant was closed with no...

Arrived one evening and the restaurant was closed with no snack bar or anything. Also one of the bed site light bulbs missing, potentially dangerous. The kettle was missing but the receptionist did eventually bring a replacement.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

it's so close to the airport (the only reason to stay at...

the corridor smelled of cigarette smoke and the bed sunk in the middle.

it's so close to the airport (the only reason to stay at the hotel) so after arriving late and picking up a hire care it is very convenient. There is also a large car park which is a bonus. It was a little overpriced for the quality as the rooms are really dated, but if only using it to sleep either before or after a flight then it's fine

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Disappointing, though fairly cheap.

Had to wait 40 minutes after phoning for shuttle and being told it would be there in 15. Then was charged 4 euros (Taxi wouldn't take us as too short a trip.) No one behind bar to serve a drink from 6.45 to 7.30 pm as staff were having dinner. Staff not welcoming.

Best thing about it was relatively cheap price, for an airport hotel. Dinner was ok, though little choice. Bed was comfortable. Would not recommend unless cost is most important criterion.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Clean, friendly and convenient - very close to airport.

I would have liked to have been able to pay for the shuttle in advance via the hotel. I couldn't log on to the wifi.

Very clean, great 24hr service - helpful and polite English speaking staff.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Hotel is old and dated. The restaurant was closed for the weekend so I had to go to the airport for dinner!! Spend the extra money and book the Ibis next door.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

You'll have to pay for the airport shuttle.

For the first time in my life I had to pay (4 EUR one way, 6 the other) for the hotel's airport shuttle. Note that we're talking a distance of a few hundred meters only. I'd have walked it but the weather was bad and I was carrying a lot of luggage. This is a rip-off and a sad commentary on a hotel that's either failing or making bad business decisions. Restaurant closed on a Sunday. Won't stay again.

Comfortable bed and tub in the bathroom

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Airport hotel, just the way you expect an airport hotel to be.

The wifi needed to be reconnected everytime you logged in again.

The dinner did exceed my expectations. I had the recommendation of the chef, a filet de boeuf and it was super tender!

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Very helpful reception desk, helped me to solve an issue at...

Although everything was clean, it gave an impression that it was dirty. The building and rooms are old.

Very helpful reception desk, helped me to solve an issue at midnight. Shuttle to/from the airport is very convenient, just call and they arrive very fast, also the price (6 EUR) was very reasonable. Very close to the airport (but on foot might be a bit difficult to reach, I would recommend the shuttle instead).

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Nice hotel but a shame that the airport shuttle bus is no longer free.

I have used this hotel on many previous occasions on my way to the Alps from the UK and part of the reason for doing so has been the efficient free shuttle bus from the airport. The only reason for my poor rating on this occasion is that the shuttle bus from the airport is no longer free, apparently due to a change in hotel chain ownership. I called the hotel from the airport as usual and was sent the shuttle but was not informed that it was not free until we were in transit. Whilst the charge for 4 of us was only 16Euros I was not happy to have this sprung on me unexpectedly. When I booked the hotel 6 month ago the shuttle was quoted as free. I am very likely to use the Ibis (directly opposite) in the future as it still has a free shuttle bus. If this message gets as far as the new management of the Kyriad I would recommend that they reconsider this short sighted policy of charging for the shuttle.

Clean and functional.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

OK for the night

You have to pay for the shuttle to the hotel - 4 Euros one way. No food served at night , fortunately the IBIS was just across the road and they had several options for dinner. One staff member was very rude.

Comfortable budget room. One staff member was very helpful.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Middle range transit hotel, slightly better than average.

Nothing in particular, I believe the rooms could do with refresher.

Mainly the convenience, it being near to Lyon airport. We had dinner which was fine, buffet was good, main courses acceptable, in hindsight I would elect to have the buffet and a dessert.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Some old poor reviews should be taken off as this hotel is fine!

Price of wine at the bar was a bit overpriced.

Very comfortable bed and good facilities for the price we paid. Had an excellent meal. Staff exceptionally helpful.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

A good place to stop over

English language is not generally understood amongst staff members. The airport shuttle takes only about 2 mins door-to-door but it costs 6Euros and you are expected to off-load your own luggage..

The appetizer buffet had a good selection at the restaurant. The room was compact but comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

OK - convenient for the airport but average.

Grouting in bathroom was dirty. Only one set of towels for 2 guests. The towels were thin and poor quality. The room was airless and too warm.

Restaurant was closed

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

need to up the game

Bar was closed, restaurant closed at 8 pm on a sunday evening... had to go over road to find a vending machine for dinner! I now understand why the efficiency is great in France.. only one employee in the hotel!

price

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

A relaxing stay in comfortable surroundings.

Nothing I can think of.

Staff helpfulness when I required a French/English charger for my phone. Also sorted my transport to the airport so I was able to leave immediately!

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Quiet

The hotel advertises a bar and restaurant. We then told at reception that there is no bar and no restaurant at weekends. Told we could pay for the shuttle to the airport. The receptionist was quite rude. I would never stay here again.

Quiet

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

I would look for alternatives next time.

The promoted airport shuttle was not free or convenient. If you call the hotel for pickup, they will give you a number to call a private shuttle service. Cost for airport pickup was less than delivery next morning. Language barrier was a problem. There was no remote for the TV in the room. Breakfast was not included in my 140 Euro price.

Linens were clean, bed was comfortable. Well insulated from airport noise.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

needs to be renovated

This 3 star hotel smells old but still, the rate is higher than a super modern 4 star hotel in Roissy aeroport CDG. My room's carpet had some stains, the furniture were from the 90s, the wifi stopped working altogether after midnight (I arrived 23:30), the rooms desperately need renovation as well as the rest of the establishment. Staff were polite. Worst thing for me I couldn't send emails during my one night stay. I had the exact same problem when i had stayed in this hotel some years ago.

very comfortable bed, sound insulation adequate, breakfast ok

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

I thought it was clean an excellent location if you need to...

It was really run down looking which made it feel very bleak. The room stank of cigarettes that I stayed in and you can only get food at specific times, if you get hungry outside these hours your options are limited as theres no shop nearby.

I thought it was clean an excellent location if you need to be near the airport which I did.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

A very economical alternative at Lyon. St.E.

Had to call for the shuttle. Took about 20 minutes. It also cost 8Euros to get to the aeroport at 4:30 in the morning.

Room was small but okay for a short night and reasonable price. Very clean.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Quietness even though it’s near the airport.

Being vegetarian the food offered was very limited. Choice of the buffet in the evening was not adequate.

Quietness even though it’s near the airport. Comfortable bed & pillow.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

I greatly appreciated my almost 24-hour long stay at this hotel - you won't be disappointed

The internet access was practically impossible but I was able to use my own cell phone as an ad hoc modem and this was absolutely no problem as reception from my provider was perfect. The only really disturbing noise was caused by a somewhat dramatic way the room door had to while shutting: but then again, barely worth mentioning.

I needed a hotel room for one night and it was extremely practical to stay at this facility because I was allowed to keep my room until noon the next day, which I really needed and therefore greatly appreciated. Sure, not everything is brand new, but at this price and for such an excellent location, this hotel was a very nice surprise and I would recommend it to any travellers to/from LYS (St-Exupéry Lyons Airport). It's extremely quiet although about half a mile from the airport, excellent noise insulation overall.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

Dissapointing due to servie and food in restaurant

The service in the restaurant was very poor. They constantly got orders wrong and delivered it to the wrong table. One pair got their meals within 10mins of ordering and I had to wait over 30mins and then they brought the wrong order. One customer next to me sent his order back as they gave him raw salmon. Staff left food sitting under heat lamps while attending to new customers and getting drinks. Staff asked the same customers twice for their order details. Breakfast was poor at attended at 8.30 and most of the food was gone and not replaced ie: Scrambled eggs, fruit salad, . I know its a budget hotel but you expect a decent service when paying extra in the restaurant.

Free wifi , location to the airport was good a free shuttle bus a bonus.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

This was a convenient stopover after a late evening flight.

Not the fault of the hotel, but the works in progress at the airport made it more difficult to find the shuttle stop in the dark.

Conveniently close to the airport, with a free shuttle bus that came almost immediately when we phoned the hotel to say we had arrived. In daylight easily walkable with light luggage.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Handy to airport, restaurant, OK for a night.

Did not respond to some queries ahead of visit. Slippery, high bathtub, dangerous getting out of. Couldn't get heat to work.

Adjacent to airport, hotel shuttle. On site restaurant for dinner. Elevator

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Heavenly bed, fast wifi, friendly staff, and the food is hot and ready.

The housekeeping staff is given maybe 20 minutes per room for turn around. Latest checkout is 12pm. Earliest checkin is 12pm. This is affecting cleanliness in the rooms to no fault of the staff. Give them a longer time to clean it, and you will see an improvement in satisfaction. When we arrived the housekeeper was trying to do 6 rooms at once, but greeted us in a friendly manner and asked us for 20 more minutes for the room to be ready. This is not the fault of the staff, I want to repeat. They are lovely.

My husband and I worked in France for 6 months in the hospitality industry, with several trips back and forth. Once we stayed at the Ibis across the road. Really regretted it. The Kyriad is welcoming, delicious, efficient, comfortable and a relief. If we return to the area, we will be staying at the Kyriad.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Overnight stay to drop off son for morning flight.

Our room (123) was very large but very depressing, terrible lighting, bare walls, and in desperate need of a paint job, and the carpets cleaned. Breakfast was poor, only 2 staff members in the morning, one on reception the other keeping the breakfast room running in between driving the navette to the airport, so buffet not replenished and at one point there were no cups or plates.

Dinner at the hotel was ok, a nice starter buffet and the menu de jour (lasagne) was tasty. However, buffet was not replenished so there was not much left for diners arriving late.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

A great hotel for the airport

Nothing to dislike

Good in all respects - nice staff, plentiful parking, air con efficient, clean, quiet. room, comfortable bed and an excellent free shuttle service to terminal. The room rate was also very good value.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Nice hotel, near the airport.

More information about the shuttle. We rented a car, so we took that way - but it looked like there was a shuttle, but a little bit poor information about how to use it.

Nice hotel, near the airport. Just what we needed.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Basic property but fine if you just need somewhere to sleep during transit

No restaurants around at all. We had to go back to the airport for dinner.

It's proximity to the airport. We arrived late and left early. We were picked up in a free shuttle bus soon after our arrival. Rooms were basic but clean.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Just for taking a plane.

The room is really small. A/C was turned on and windows were opened when we arrived, it was really cold in the bedroom. Floor covering carpet is allways a sign of dirtiness.

It is really close to the airport. You can use the pick-up van from airport to hotel and viceversa.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

A really good hotel close to the airport with super staff and great food.

Nothing really. The rooms aren't big but big enough for a short stay.

This was just what I needed for an early flight. Close to airport with excellent shuttle service. Staff were very friendly and helpful. A lift. The food in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2017

I wouldn't want to stay for a week but its good enough for one night!

It was quite a long walk from the airport train station to the hotel. Also when we were dropped off by the hotel shuttle bus for our flight they dropped us at the wrong terminal so we then had to walk quite a way round to the correct terminal (the driver repeated the terminal back to us after we said which one and she got it correct then, she just dropped us at the wrong one but we didn't notice until we got out and she had left). The hotel was a little noisy, people walking in the corridors/doors banging could be heard from in the room. We asked for bathroom scales to weigh our luggage, despite being an airport hotel they didn't have any...

It was a fairly standard airport hotel, room was nice enough and wifi was good. The aircon has a night mode which makes the on-light dimmer and the machine quieter, we didn't find out until the morning after a disturbed nights sleep because of those things - it was our fault for not seeing it on the machine (it was clearly labelled) but worth knowing before you go as otherwise it's quite noisy!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Super airport overnighter

Such easy access to airport on bicycle Bed super comfy Breakfast good and they start at 3am Good shower and bath, especially nice to soak after cycling

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Good place to be.

There was no wifi the first night. We had a little problem with the shower but we could solve it!

The location, excellent dinner and the room was very comfortable, good beds and nice temperature. The staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

I am glad we only needed to stay for one night.

The decoration, the reception area, the idea that the bus service to and from the airport wasn't on call (or, alternatively, frequent enough), the very basic feel, the outdated bedrooms...

It was close to the airport.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

apart from late shuttle everything okay

after telephone call from airport to hotel shuttle did not show up, second call was necessary - had to wait at least 50 minutes, probably more, before shuttle came to collect us

staff in restaurant very friendly, food very good

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

The guest needs to call hotel for the shuttle and it does...

The guest needs to call hotel for the shuttle and it does not come immediately. I called and they told me to wait 20 minutes but it didn't come after 20 minutes so I called twice. The lady at the front desk told me to wait for another 20 minutes and I told her I had waited for twenty minutes and ask her to send a car to pick me up immediately. The total waiting time since I arrive at the airport till I get on the shuttle is half an hour.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Close to the airport

It was so hot we felt like the A/C wasnt working properly. We booked a bed for our daughter in advance but they didnt have it ready and apparently we have been lucky as there was only one left!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Recommendable hotel

Room and bedroom quite small but since I was traveling alone, not so much of a problem.

Friendly staff. Great choice at breakfast. Coffee and tea facility in the room with bottle of water.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Good stopover hotel.

Phone number to call from airport for airport shuttle was not answered for a very long time due to only one staff member having to run the reception and the phone calls.

Clean room with comfortable bed. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Just Adequate

The food and the cleanliness

The room was adequate but it smelt unpleasant. The carpet was dirty the bed had bits in. There was no restaurant facility open just a cols buffet that was expensive and awful.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Not worth the price - definitely not.

The shuttle service is not convenient. The staff on the phone gave me wrong information on three occasions, and I almost missed my train because of that. There is no radiator at all and I could not dry my shoes and had to put them on the next day, still damped. I had booked the room for a price and ended up paying 10% more without any explanation. The price was very expensive for the accommodation I was provided with, especially booking months in advance. There was no shampoo provided. The kettle was full of tartar, so the water turned grey and I was unable to use it even after cleaning it 5 times. The rooms are tiny and it was difficult to get in with my luggage.

Bedding was comfortable. The staff on site was professional. After giving me misleading infos on the phone, the staff on site made arrangements to correct their colleagues' mistakes and without it I would have missed my train.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The afternoon front desk staff was very helpful. I was unable to reach the airline by phone and, after several attempts, the front counter woman was able to help us make the phone connection. For this we were very thankful. The free shuttle bus to and from the airport was comfortable and the service prompt. The evening cold buffet dinner had a decent selection of tasty food.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Easy, efficient, and good value

Very clean, however can still faintly smell the smoking past even though property is smoke free now

Breakfast is a 10 euro charge and is available from 3am, very handy when catching a morning flight

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Ok for ond night

Getting from the airport to the hotel was more difficult than it should be, with my 86 year old mother in tow. No taxi rank at terminal, not at all obvious where to get shuttle, which turns out to be every 30 mins.

Reasonably priced and quiet for airport hotel. Fine for one night.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Good simple hotel but limited food on a Sunday

Stayed in a Sunday night and Restauant only offers a buffet dinner. Buffet was ok for some, but only one main course (beef) choice and pasta, with no vegetables, so could only pick around the salad. So a disappointing aspect

Very convenient

• Reviewed: May 26, 2017

Excellent hotel at a very reasonable price

I particularly liked the fact that the hotel starts serving breakfast at 3 am. The way to go for a hotel near an airport where people come to spend the night before an early morning flight. Also, the weekend dinner buffet was very good - excellent value for the money.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Bad accomodation and service

The rooms were run down and small, the carpets were dirty, the rooms smelled odor eliminating product. There was no air conditionning (at the end of May) and that day the maximum temperature was at 80. We tried to open the window to get fresh air but it was then very noisy outside. We were told the heat was still on and they could not do anything about that. We were given a fan. They falsely advertised that they have climatisation. They should let customers know in their advertisements ONLINE what the dates of the availability of the AC and heat are. We were trapped there because it was too late to change and get a refund. The room rate was not cheap. There is a free limousine service for the airport but the driver was extremely abrupt in his driving and handled the luggage very carelessly. I had to ask him to be more careful and that I had a computer in my luggage.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2017

Out dated but convenient

The hotel is very dated. It needs a good refurbishment. The room smelt musty and as if previous residents had been smoking in there. Overall not very good at all. The price was quite high for the quality of hotel.

Proximity to the airport and the shuttle bus

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

It's possible to go to the hotel by walking from the...

It's possible to go to the hotel by walking from the airport, but the way is not well indicated. The hotel coach frequency is not very high (every 30 minutes)

• Reviewed: April 30, 2017

Perfect Stay

The location, facility, promptness, courtesy and comfort were exactly what we needed for our flight schedule through Lyon. I could no fault the establishment

• Reviewed: March 31, 2017

Disappointing shuttle service

The transfer from airport to hotel was a disaster. No way to call the shuttle bus as we did not have a French SIM card to phone. We asked airport information to help and they confirmed the shuttle would arrive at 6.00pm. We waited with others until 6.30pm. No bus. Another customer rang the hotel then we had another 15 minute wait for the bus to arrive. By then there were so maany people waiting the bus could not take everyone from both stops. There were some obviously unhappy people who had also waited almost an hour and were then being asked to wait longer while the bus made a second journey! Seems obvious to me that a regular service (similar to the adjacent Ibis bus which arrived 3 times during our wait) would be beter. We will be using the Ibis next time.

Restaurant was good. Staff at reception and restaurant were pleasant and helpful

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Convenient location to catch a flight or a train.

It is quite honestly a bit run down and the room was not very clean.

The hotel is very well located and convenient if you have to catch a plane or a train. The staff was efficient and polite.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

OK hotel to stay close to airport

Shuttle driver is not helpful. Usually shuttle drivers helps to put luggage into the shuttle. She asked us to manage it. Also it was a problem to put skis into the shuttle. They should expect such situations having a great number of ski resorts nearly.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Just what we needed

Said on the website that the restaurant was not open on Saturday or Sunday for dinner so we had to pick up some food from the supermarket on the way. As we arrived late there weren't too many good options available to us in the area.

The staff were extremely welcoming. Really easy to get to - we got the shuttle from the airport but it looks like it's also easy to walk there in 15 mins or so. The room was small but had everything we needed for our short stay.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Functional

Very slow to pick us up from the airport and it was a cold night. the competition sent at least 2 buses while we waited. Very frustrating when you are cold and tired! No chance to get a drink when we arrived

Breakfast was good and staff were freindly

• Reviewed: February 19, 2017

A perfect hotel before flying home from Lyon airport

We booked 2 rooms for ourselves and our 2 children, on arrival they were interconnected which was fabulous and unexpected. The breakfast was a buffet and delicious and the children ate free which was another unexpected bonus. The beds were super comfy and the rooms had plenty of room. It is in the grounds of the airport and we heard no airplane noise at all. Will definitely stay again if using Lyon airport or travelling through. Totally recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2017

Checked out early - not recommended

Reception staff not welcoming at all.We were not permitted to sit in the main dining room for dinner or breakfast but shown to the white tables which were not set at all. No reason given.. Sunday evening dinner was a buffet - there was no other option available - which was quite simply awful. Dining room staff were however pleasant. Despite room service supposedly being available 24/7 staff declined to provide it for our infant children before 1900. Rooms clean and comfortable but walls paper thin and noise is therefore something of an issue.

Convenient for airport

• Reviewed: January 1, 2017

Nice location but poor services

The Staff wasn't welcoming. Wifi is not working properly and the shower clearly needs to be fixed. Not very good value for money

The hotel is well located with free transfer to the airport

• Reviewed: December 28, 2016

Very easy to reach the airport with the free shuttle van of...

Very easy to reach the airport with the free shuttle van of the hotel. With the sat nav make sure you enter the exact street address to reach the hotel, it is tricky to find

• Reviewed: December 17, 2016

Buyer beware!

The room was large and warm. I distinctly smelled woman's perfume which led me to the conclusion that the sheets had not been changed. Yuck!

It was closed to the airport (I missed my flight so this hotel was emergency accommodation for me)

Browse Kyriad Lyon Aéroport Saint Exupéry Traveler Photo Gallery