Reviews of Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget - Aeroport 4 stars

1 Rue de Prague, 95500 Le Bourget, France

#2 of 6 hotels in Le Bourget

Great hotel with lovely staff

The only down point is that there's no frigobar in the rooms other than that it's great!

Absolutely great customer service. Lovely staff who were ver helpful! I would definitely come back. Very comfortable bed and pillows!

Staff was very friendly and helpfull at anytime.

At breakfast only negative point is the warm buffet that has products too industrial.

Staff was very friendly and helpfull at anytime. Rooms were clean amd comfortable, spacious. Restaurant was good.bread at breakfast was delicious!

WARNING ⚠️

Everything was bad . WARNING ⚠️ DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

The heater wasn’t working in 3C temperatures. They were remodeling the building. We had to check into a trailer . The room was cold ,dirty, not decorated, it felt like a cold , dirty hospital that was abandoned. We had to carry our heavy luggage up three dark earie flight of stairs just to get to an elevator, which we got stuck in checking out . I wish I could give this -0 stars. I would of never stayed if it wasn’t for it being the middle of the night and we were exhausted .

poor attuide rude no manners

The Manager was rude no manners trying to charge us for thing and we havent stayed yet. Speaking french so we dont understand what his saying as he knew we was coming from london. I wouldnt recommended you stay there.

Nothink

Good value for money for your basic room, extras are expensive.

The hotel is very far from public transport so taxi or Uber must be used. Food and drinks in the bar are expensive, but then most hotels in France are, compared with another hotel I stayed at in the UK. Breakfast costs extra and isn't that fantastic.

I in fact booked this hotel for my colleagues who gave me good feedback. My own experience in the past, I had a room with a great view of the airport. The Wifi was good. The rooms are clean and in fairly good condition.

Under construction - poor quality

The hotel was under construction. Reception was outside. Bar was closed at 11 PM. Restaurant had a strange smell. Both the room keys of me and my colleague didn't work, so we needed to return to the reception outside. My colleague asked to change his room due to the temperature 30 degrees. Airco didn't really do any difference to the heat. Not a hotel you want to go to after a 4 hour drive..

Rooms were 'ok'.

Will be better after the renovation!!

Not a great location, no bar/restaurant over the weekend

Staff were good, the room was very comfortable but due to renovation works there was no bar/restaurant over the weekend which because of the not great location of the hotel was a bit of a problem as there wasn't anywhere to eat without using the car.There was lots of free parking and the hotel was easy to find, and it was inexpensive

good - will use again

there seemed to be a problem with noisy plumbing that woke me up a couple of times. breakfast was expensive

The rooms were clean and modern. The night manager was very welcoming and helpful.good secure location for vehicle.

Quiet and spacious room.

No notification received prior to arrival that restaurant was closed (that day) whilst there is no alternative within walking distance.

Quiet and spacious room. Clean with a good bed.

I signed up for the hotel, got the key for the room, opened...

I signed up for the hotel, got the key for the room, opened the room, made a suitcase. The interior is pleasant to the eye. I turn on the light. I adore The interior has become even more enjoyable. Turn on the desk lamp. Does not light up Pressing the "On" button on the TV button has no reaction. I think maybe I'm doing something wrong? I check that the connections between the TV and the desk lamp network cable are really in place. Yes I connect the mobile phone charger to the mains. No reactions. I turn on the PC and connect the charger to the mains. The charger indicator indicates that there is no voltage. I'm reporting a problem at the reception. I am pleased to say that everything will be solved right away. After 20 minutes immediately after no action, I am repeatedly reporting the problem at the reception. After another 10 minutes I get a specialist who thoroughly looks at my room and is convinced that there is really no room in the electricity room and is trying to solve the problem by opening the wall closet in the corridor next to my room. When he found only duct pipes and anything that would be related to electricity, I apologized and left. I once again report the problem at the reception. I notice that the "specialist" who tried to solve the electricity problem of my room was a great deal for serving the restaurant's visitors. The receptionist's worker is crawling upstairs, where my room and going to the electrical panel quickly finds the power circuit protection circuit breaker, turns it on, asks for it to be checked for electricity in the room. He and I are happy. To this day, problems have been solved. I'll shower in more than 1000 km of driving, wear a raincoat and turn on a hairdryer. The dryer sounds like a pistol shot, but there is little smoke. The end of the cassette from the dryer is covered with soot. I suspect it's not good.

Not much to look at on the outside, but a pleasant surprise inside.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating even offering a shuttle bus service to take me to the Paris Air Show as the walk was a bit far in warm weather.

Go elsewhere

They overcharged me without explanation, 1 night stay for business and they added about €30 to an already high price, also the wifi sucked and I started to receive spam after their wifi requested I give them an email. Let us continue, the bathroom bathtub slowly flooded when tacking a shower, clearly aged and worn out shelves and furniture, the place looked run down.

Nothing,

Disappointing. certainly not 'prestige'.

A dawn fire alarm was treated with 'laissez faire' at the front desk despite guests leaving by the emergency stairs. Lift was broken anyway. desk clerk carried on serving folk having assumed it was a steam activated smoke alarm. Morning staff were most apologetic.

Location was useful though awkward to find

Fine stay

There is only one access to the street, which isn't communicated by the hotel so we had to search for 20 minutes. Secondly our towels weren't clean.

Nice renovated room, staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Rooms are nice and clean

There is nothing around the hotel and not easy to access The save in my room was broken, I asked to fix it, but they never did Meals option are vey limited and not cheap, but as there is nothing else around the hotel, is the only choice you have

Rooms are nice and clean The staff is very friendly

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Nice Stay close to Villepinte

The common rooms in the hotel (reception, restaurant,..) would need to be renovated to be as nice as the bedroom, at the level of a "Prestige".

The personal was great. The crepes at the breakfast were very good! The bedroom are very nice.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

They steal money from my wallet which was left in the room...

They steal money from my wallet which was left in the room and this happened to my colleague as well. I lost aprox 200 eur and he lost 600 eur. When I complained about this, they told me that I should have used the locker. However we can not put all our belongings in the locker. We can not put our shirts in the locker. I would have used it if I had 5k eur or more at me. The deputy manager was polite and joined us at the police station but was not able to do more than that. Other problem was that it was not possible to open the windows -they explained me that it was because of the airport in the nearby. Food was good.

Disappointment and disaster!

Awful hotel! Old and tired room, bathroom is falling apart- dirty door, no hook for towels, toilet seat not fixed. Completely not what they show on the photos! And staff is another disappointment- barely speak English, very lazy, unwilling to help, could not sort out payments for breakfasts although talked to them 3 times!!! Disaster and disappointment!

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Comfortable enough but a little awkward to get to.

The wifi was difficult to get working at first. The location is not good for public transport. I felt the hotel was overpriced.

The bed was comfortable and the room was at a good temperature.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Not what you see on the photo!!!

It is completely not what they show on photos!!! Very old hotel, very old amenities, bad condition of bathrooms! We did not have a switch to turn the shower on, so we couldn't take a shower! Staff is very slow although cooperative at the end.

Location, parking;

Elevator broken when I arrived on monday; still not working tuesday evening...room on 5th floor... In my case no real big issue as I am in rather good shape and I did have little luggage, but what for people with a disability?

Location, parking; breakfast good for France; but would rate this breakfast poor if it were in Germany or UK;

Good hotel for aviation enthusiast

Nowhere to eat at weekends. Couldn't even get a coffee in the morning

The view over the airport. The cleanliness of the rooms. Staff were very accommodating

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Location great, staff hopeless, room with no proper bathroom....when can I expect a refund.

I requested a specific type of room a long time ago and this wasn't available....why? We were give a disabled with no proper bathroom....why? The staff seemed unable to rectify these problems....why? Who allocates rooms and why was our request ignored, particularly as it booked so long ago, and are they still employed....they shouldn't be!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Well situated for the Exhibition Centre.

Breakfast excellent but evening dinner disapointing. Cold buffet a good selection but the hot buffet not good - wished we had chosen off the menu.

Well situated for the Exhibition Centre. Very comfortable & staff very helpful. Also very quiet considering so close to Le Bourget airfield.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Yes, foods are OK.

If the distance nearest main city :-) for sight seeing...

Yes, foods are OK...we like waffles with Nutella and also Apricot + Yogurt....Staff we like all ladies and gentlemen there...

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Great Staff, possibly isolated - Raphaele is Lovely

I struggled with small pillows on the bed and didn't know you could ask for different ones until the following morning so I didn't sleep well. I think they are only on single beds which i had to have due to late booking There's nowhere obvious to walk to so the hotel felt a little isolated. However I was only there for one night so I wouldn't make a big issue of it. NO english tv channels except the news.

The staff were really helpful, especially Raphaele - the manager who went out of her way to help me in the morning.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Very good stay nice hotel nice staff

The access to main road for the public transport but I think nothing could be done.

The bed was very good and the calmness of the area. The staff was very helpful , Mr Mohamed at the reception was so professional and very helpful. Thank to him and all the staff.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Good hotel but bad quality buffet in restaurant

Restaurant: limited choice and bad quality of the hot buffet. Meat was very dry. We arrrived 10 minutes after opening of the restaurant. After we complained about this the waitress only apologized and no further action.

Flexibel friendly staff

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

So convenient for Le Bourget Airport

Error was made charging me twice for my stay. This was rectified with good grace but would have been better to be charged correctly first time!

Great location for Le Bourget airport (NOT for general Paris tourism). Staff very friendly and professional. Restaurant is reasonably priced. Car parking is easy and free.

When need to be at Bourget airport then this hotel in the...

When need to be at Bourget airport then this hotel in the idesl location. Friendly staff nice room very good value for money and free parking.

Comfortable rooms. A large parking lot. The pet-friendly.

Difficult and complicated access through airoprt areas

Satisfactory

Environment

Very poor

Undergoing major work. Ignored room requests

I do not recommend this hotel.

Just 2 stars worth. Definitely not 4 stars. Poor price quality. Hotel not clean and is outdated.

It is quiet location. 5-10 minutes from trade fair.

Ventilation in room and dining room.

Ventilation in room and dining room.

They can offer for €49 per night per double room no breakfast included you can pay around €11 extra per person for...

Small rooms small bathroom stingy

Free car parking and local halal food shops and take aways and restaurants

We enjoyed the stay in your hotel.

Better breakfast.

Staff were friendly.

good value for money , needs a bit of cleanup and a bit of better on evrything except the people

light not working in the bathroom, not so clean needs a facelift buffet , very good in the past is now a bit disapointing

NIce people .low price

larestauration

larestauration

Accomodtion OK, food suboptimal

The quality of the dinner could have been way better

Frigo.

Everting ok.

Frigo.!

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Restaurant closed on a Saturday evening.

Restaurant closed on a Saturday evening.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Sleep and Go

Breakfast and restaurant has not been changed in 20 years.

Rooms are refurbished.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

i Come again

All. Toutes et bon.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Nice hotel but limited facilities

Restaurant was not open during weekend and lack of options at the bar

Rooms were clean and spacious

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Location - free parking.

breakfast and restaurant. Check out was not really smooth.

Location - free parking. Room service was good - nice staff.

Close to exhibition centre

Frederick at reception was amazing, so helpful. good location for exhibition centre, but not much else. Dont walk alone in the area at night.

Too cold

Not all but some receptionists are so uncomfortable.

Too cold

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Perfect for a night prior to visiting the DFSC.

The phone system did not work as per the room instructions!

Yes - the evening meal deal was a good feature - good choices at the self serve counter.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

It's always a pleasure to stay here the staff have been so good to us thanks

The whole thing issue about this airport hotel is so good

Juste ok !

Baht Rom !?

Juste ok !!!

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Comfort with city views.

Not being able to open windows, (Balcony would make it 10 out of 10)

We loved the room (new and clean) and views.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2016

The most horrible frontdesk guy I ever met.

The most horrible frontdesk guy I ever met. Messed up my taxi order in the early morning, without any excuse or regrets. He ordered then a collegue/kind of a hotel shuttle (maybe his oncle) how wanted to let me pay the double of the price I've payed the day before. (I call this as crime!) With a delay of 50 minutes I've finally arrived the airport. Beacuse of this mess and the delay, I missed my flight. One other thing; no fresh air in the room. It seams, they never open the windows since they have open the hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2015

Travel time to the Parc des Expositions.

Old furniture. Wear is everywhere to see, from the reception to the bathroom. Floor is durty. Some parts where cover with plastic. Too low food quality for the breackfast and anoying impolaite Chinese gast coming per bus and eating enormous quantities. They come weakly.

Travel time to the Parc des Expositions. Free parking. No noise in the room despite the location on the airport.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

The locality of the hotel is not good.

The locality of the hotel is not good. No suttle bus from the hotel to the nearest metro or bus station which are far.The stuff not helpful and rude to clients. Not so clean. Very expensive.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2015

Convenient for our purposes.

stained carpets in corridor and entrance to room (6th Floor). Knob missing on shower fittting.

Convenient for our purposes. Good parking. Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 6 August 2015

The staff was very helpful and friendly.

The "airport" advertisement was deceiving. They should have made it clear the airport it refers to being near is not Charles De Gaulle (I spent 80 euros to and from there in total)! This is the only airport for international travelers such as myself in Paris, and as foreigners it cannot be expected that we know the difference.

The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

The day staff went above and beyond to help us.

Broken toilet bowl (not dangerously) we asked for a double room and had two single beds pushed together and made up as singles great for honeymooners NOT. Noisy people in the room next door slamming doors late at night and crashing and banging around and talking very loudly. And no shuttle from airport.

The day staff went above and beyond to help us.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2015

Terrible location with no public transport.

Terrible location with no public transport. our shower flooded the entire bathroom and the staff were annoyed about fixing it! Couldn't confirm whether i had payed or not one minute yes the next no.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

Clean modern room, nice to have tea and coffee making...

Breakfast expensive and access to the hotel at weekends is difficult as that is when the airport is more or less closed and most gates are shut.

Clean modern room, nice to have tea and coffee making facilities. Great staff.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2015

The staff were helpful and courteous, and they had an...

The air conditioning in the room wasn't working and it was quite hot. You couldn't open the windows to get any breeze (laws prohibit it because of the proximity to airport). It was a national holiday so they couldn't get it looked at until we left. We were offered another room and when I went and checked on it, I found it just the same. We got a fan which helped some, but wasn't quite as good as having a working A/C.

The staff were helpful and courteous, and they had an excellent breakfast. There was ample parking.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2015

Rooms are wide and good design.

Location was not good. Nearest door is closing at the weekend. It takes almost 10 min by car to get in another enterance. Gym salon is terrible. machines was broken.

Rooms are wide and good design. Comfortable bad. Silent place.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2015

when we found out we could exit the security fence a short...

it is a long way out of le bourget, it is in airport perimeter and security fence, access through kissing gate and main airport service road only, a long walk if you don't know this

when we found out we could exit the security fence a short walk from hotel to get public transport it was fine, the 152 bus takes you back to train station, there you can access train network into paris

• Reviewed: 13 January 2015

Lunch buffet had a good choice of food for a reasonable...

Breakfast buffet was abysmal! Advertise as having a gym - treadmill and cross trainer were dangerous, one of two bikes did not work, 'gym' shower drain was blocked. Whole gym was filthy. No music. All equipment was cheap. Sauna was terrible! Overpriced. Bedroom window did not open. No refrigerator in the room. Thank God work paid for it! I switched hotels half way through.

Lunch buffet had a good choice of food for a reasonable price. Had a decent sized bath.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2015

The room is very beautiful with nice decoration and very...

At night and in the weekends they shut the closest entrance. This makes access quite difficult to find and from very far away. The bed sheets were really hard and not nice to the touch. But the really horrible part was the check out: I called to ask from some extra time since i was feeling bad, but they were rude and gave us maximum one extra hour. 10 minutes before this extra time expired, they called to double check our departure time and when we arrive at the reception to check out, nobody was there and we have to wait for a while.

The room is very beautiful with nice decoration and very modern. Very nice touch with the bottle of water.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2016

The Location and the security of the place

The Location and the security of the place

• Reviewed: 14 April 2016

Free car park available.

Ugly smell in floors corridor and also inside rooms as you enter it. (5thfloor)

Free car park available.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

Staff, room size, room facilities

some of decor needing refurb but judging by smell of pain it is in progress Very dirty windows

Staff, room size, room facilities

• Reviewed: 30 March 2016

Good value and practicle if you have a car.

Good value and practicle if you have a car.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

The staff were really helpful

It was a little difficult to access, though that's mainly the airport being closed on weekends

The staff were really helpful

• Reviewed: 17 March 2016

Only we had a problem to found acces to the hotel at 11 PM...

Only we had a problem to found acces to the hotel at 11 PM, when the entrance to the area around hotel from the main road was closed.

• Reviewed: 13 March 2016

Location not good

Location not good

• Reviewed: 15 February 2016

food was good but could have been hotter

could not find the hotel. sat nav location was poor and not in the right place.

food was good but could have been hotter

• Reviewed: 10 February 2016

quite rooms, big parking.

Windows were dirty from outside.

quite rooms, big parking.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2016

Difficult to get there without a car.

Difficult to get there without a car.

There are also 27 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.