Reviews of Kyriad Marne-La-Vallée Torcy

3 Avenue Jean Moulin, 77200 Torcy, France

#2 of 8 hotels in Torcy

The beds were really good, as well as the staff.
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

The air conditioning does not in the entire building, and the room was not clean.

The beds were really good, as well as the staff. The hotel’s location is also good, which helps a lot.

The staff at this hotel are excellent and it really is value...
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Expensive drinks, poor air con.

The staff at this hotel are excellent and it really is value for money. It won't be the best hotel you'll ever stay at but you get what you pay for. It's right next to the train station to take you to Disneyland and Paris, and it's about 2 minutes walk away from a large shopping centre.

Not at all as advertised. Price switched with currency. My stay was very miserable and expensive.

That I had 2 consecutive night reservations for this place and could not cancel either one of them due to no refund policy, even informed booking.com that room did NOT have A.C., the unit on was blowing hot air despite set on 10 degrees, no alarm clock, no bottle of water, no welcome package, pen/paper? Bar soap? One towel, grungy hair dryer, black spots in between shower tiles, Hskp replaced broken and dirty electric kettle, the low bed was firm, had to open the drapes ALL the way to open the window, I closed it to within inches after the bird incident, called front desk twice and no they could not switch my room because they were sold out, I mentioned the noise, she said nothing, I'm pretty sure the language app was ok, one review said it was quiet, ha, it was very noisy and worse after FIFA, Merci Les Bleus! Got a small portable fan around 3:30am which the front desk woman took from my bags at check out, she could not be bothered to greet me, holding the fan she room number, so to give another chance I said in English please, she did and then you must pay! So no one asked about my stay, how was my room, or my now drooping and puffy eye with obviously broken glasses... Thanks for caring

Housekeeping was friendly. On check in, because they didn't have ice or a proper first aid kit, the night mgr and other called EMS to take me to the hospital when I fell up their steps, broke my glasses, 3 cuts around my right eye with swelling, no optical damage

Location great but room poor.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Stayed in a triple room but quite tight for space. Air con not working so very stuffy in room. Had to leave window open. Asked for a fan which helped a little.

Location was great as RER train within walking distance. 10 mins to Disney. 30 mins to Paris. Great shops close by.

Airco not working.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Airco not working. We repeatingöy asked and always the feedback was that the mechanic was going to check or he did already something. Result zero. I came to believe it was their standard reply and in reality management accepts airco not working. I challanged personnel about this and got a smile with the comment they will tell to management.

Convenient Location
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Everything. It was sweltering hot, and does not have a cooling system. The rooms are old, smelly, and dated. The bathrooms are very old and thus does not look clean - a remodel is seriously needed. While I was at the front desk speaking with the attendee to request a fan for my room, a fellow hotel guest rudely interjected to ask for a fan for herself. Although the attendee is not responsible for the actions of someone else, it seriously annoyed me that he then left dealing with me abruptly (without saying excuse me at least) to get her this fan.... and returned WITHOUT one for me, to then say that was the last one!! How?! I waited in line like everyone else for my turn. It is understandable that I’d expect someone else to do the same. I would not recommend this stay, it is not a good value for the money (even aside from the fan scenario).

This property is 3 stops away from Disneyland Paris.

• Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Rooms out dated and small, aircon didn’t work correctly. We payed an extra 40 Euro for breakfast for family of 4 it was poor to say the least.

Good location Very friendly and helpful staff👍🏻

An ideal budget hotel to use when visiting Disneyland.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The beds were a little too firm for our liking and the bar was shut about 10pm so we couldn't get a drink at the end of a long day. The towels were a little small so you may wish to pack a large towel.

It was very close to the station and shops and although it was in a central location, the rooms were quiet when the windows were closed and there was air conditioning to keep the room cool. The hotel was clean and the staff were polite.

Perfect for Disney!!!

Close to the train station which is direct transfer to Disney. Staff are really friendly! Hotel is right next door to a carrefour so you can pick up a cheap breakfast before you venture out!

Would have been a nice stay if the A/C was working on the hot summer days.
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

I knew it would be warm this time of year so I booked a room with A/C. When we checked in we were told the A/C was inoperable and were given a desk fan to stay "cool." It was 89 degrees the first day and 92 degrees the second day. Needless to say, our room was an oven and almost impossible to get any sleep.

The location is great for those visiting Disneyland Paris.

Helpful staff lovely breakfast.

Air c0nditioning was a bit warm

Helpful staff lovely breakfast. Train so handy for Paris and Disney. Lovely shopping centre beside it. Would definately go back.

Great choice for Disneyland accommodation
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

The offer from the restaurant, for diner, was 3 dishes, the same every day, but just fine to eat something

The personnel has super helpful, e.g. we arrived after midnight, so we didn't have were to eat, so they offered to order something from a delivery restaurant. Was 5 minutes from the RER station, clean, a great choice for Disneyland.

Easy access to the motorway.

We should not complain as we got what we paid for. That is to say, we should not have chosen this type of hotel if we had wanted a bigger, more comfortable room.

Easy access to the motorway. Free parking with camera surveillance. Excellent breakfast. The second best Kyriad that we have stayed in (Epernay is #1).

Not the Kyriad I thought I’d booked
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

The only thing is that the bathroom kept flooding and def the windows opened way too much - anyone with young kids be aware - they could fall out . For adults this is lovely as it allows loads of air through !

I booked this by mistake and although I realised in a min of booking and called booking. Com the hotel didn’t want to refund the money which meant that it was stay here or lose your money . It wasn’t bad and for the time we spent there it was functional. Easy parking and huge shopping centre across road - about 15 min from Disney and great connection to Paris from the station which is a 5 min walk. We were off early and back late every night so actually the couple of hundred pounds saved by not going to the other one was worth it as we literally just slept there . Great staff!

Beds were very comfy!
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

Brekkie for kids over 10 is adult price. Bit steep if you have cereal eaters! The bathrooms could be updated but for the price we payed we really can’t complain!!

Beds were very comfy! It was perfect for what we were there for, to sleep! We were out and about all day every day and the metro is just about on its doorstep, very convenient! Excellent value for money

Definitely would not recommend this to anyone

The room was smelly, the carpets were stinking, we arrived around midnight from disnleyland, and there was no option of trying to chnage the room, as we were already dead tired.

Convenient location.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Breakfast is pretty basic with no choices at all. Avoid it if you can. However, there is a huge shopping mall nearby which is convenient. The rooms are a bit cramped.

Convenient location. It is near the Torcy station on the line to both the city centre (40 mins approx.) and Disneyland (10 mins approx.)

Good location but horrible rooms !
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

The smell in the room was awful this was due to the stale smell the air conditioning was blowing out. The air conditioning hardly cooled the room so it was absolutely boiling and stinking at the same time, there was no child safety on the windows so having them open on the 4th floor with two young children wasn’t a option. The room was very dated and felt so unclean, I certainly wouldn’t have walked on the carpet with bare feet. The bathroom was covered in mould. If we hadn’t already have paid for the room we definitely wouldn’t have stayed there.

Breakfast was good and the hotel is in a good location for Disney land about a 10/15 min drive. The hotel has free parking.

Would stay again in a different room.
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Our room was hot. The fan didn’t seem to help and we couldn’t keep the windows open due to our close proximity to the outside bar seating and cigarette smoke drifting in. Later on when we tried to sleep the noise also kept us awake. I would return and use this hotel as a base for Disneyland if necessary, but only in colder weather, or I was guaranteed a room on the opposite side of the hotel.

The proximity to Torcy RER station and frequent trains from Chessy (Disneyland) is great. It is 3 stops away and costs around £3.50, and a couple of minutes walk from the station. There were places to eat nearby and a shopping complex including a large supermarket within a few minutes walk. The room was adequate, a bit tired decor, but fine for one night. The staff were super helpful and friendly. Check out until 12 noon was a bonus.

Happy family group.

There are no dinning facilities over the weekend but there are restaurants nearby.

The staff are really friendly and helpful. The location is close to the train and a supermarket.

Great staff, budget-friendly but truly basic.
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

The family room we booked was very small. We battled a bit with room to put our suitcases, which are actually quite small. If we had big cases we would have been in trouble with 4 people in that room! The room had a kettle and coffee and tea which was nice but the cups were flimsy plastic and I was actually afraid to use them for hot drinks. All I could think about was the plastics leaching into my coffee! This would be a simple fix to purchase waxed paper cups.

The staff are what makes makes this hotel. They were very kind, polite and accommodating at all times. We arrived early after a bad experience with our airport transfer and though our room was not yet ready they kindly stored our luggage and told us where we could get some lunch nearby. The hotel is conveniently located to a mall area where there are several restaurants, a pharmacy etc. There are also several fast food restaurants in the area - KFC, Burger King and Subway are all in walking distance. There is a huge supermarket nearby as well, though we didn't use it. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast was quite good (though not included with our rate) with fresh pastries and bread, good coffee and even some hot food like eggs and bacon. We didn't use the restaurant for other meals as there were so many options nearby and we were visiting Disney during most of our stay.

Close to the train station for Disney and Val d’europe.

We only managed to get a few hours sleep at this property. The room was exceptionally hot, air con made no difference. Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Other guests were screaming, shouting and we heard doors slamming until around 2.30am. Walls were paper thin. Room was tired and everything worn. We left a day early and sacrificed paying for a night where we didn’t stay, as we possible couldn’t bear to stay another night. When we checked out the receptionist just shrugged her shoulders and her response was “you won’t get a refund”. Which we were fine with, as you couldn’t pay us to stay another night in this hotel.

Close to the train station for Disney and Val d’europe.

Comfortable and nice
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Check in time is too late 15:00 but that is the case with most of the hotels. Location is very close to Disneyland however far from the the main Paris and also if you need to visit city center frequently do consider the fare as its not cheap to travel to Torcy from Paris and different travelling rates are applied.

Hotel staff was very nice and also the room was very spacious. Its kids friendly and room was very comfortable and there was no issue at all.They tried and accommodated our early check-in request though check-in time was 15:00 and we had to wait for an hour but we managed to check-in by 13:00.

Great Location
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

The room didn't have a bar fridge or set of dinnerware to make it easy for families to have cereal for breakfast. Even though we didn't have a fridge we still bought breakfast from the mart.

Excellent location for a family stay - right next to major shopping centre and supermarket. Train station short walk and ride to Disneyland.

Worst experience ever
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Do not use this hotel if you have children. Within 5 mins of arriving niece was approached by a man approaching her by putting flowers in her hand and touching her when she screamed he put hands to mouth saying schh. Reported to hotel they didn’t want to know!! Very frightened children who were to terrified to go outside the hotel.Nothing stopping window opening fully on 4th floor so children could literally fall out!! no adaptation to room for wheelchair even though we booked one, wasn’t moved as they said that’s the biggest room. Had to put single bed up on end just to get wheelchair in room slept on mattress. Not able to bath or shower!!! Poo all over toilet at arrival. Bath flooded and soaked bedroom carpet that was ignored first time of reporting ,then they said nothing wrong! Very basic hotel which we were happy about booking as only using as a base for Disney. Area is rough and in the words of the reception unsafe area don’t go out at night!!! We were going to use train to Disney but on this info drove each day. We would never recommend this hotel or ever go back. My niece was tramatised for our whole stay . PLEASE AVOID IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN OR DISABLED PERSON THE HOTEL SIMPLY DOSNT CARE ABOUT THAT WORSE PLACE WE HAVE EVER STAYED

Good and functional.

Check-in was not as one would expect! The room was not ready on time and we had to wait over an hour which impacted on our plans for that day. When our room was finally ready there was no sense of apology. The only other negative is to do with safety. Whilst the limited window opening of your average hotel is frustrating the Kyriad windows make me nervous as a parent. A bed directly under a window that can only be opened fully I feel is very dangerous and as said did make me incredibly nervous.

Personally going away as a couple for the first time this...

Personally going away as a couple for the first time this was a good destination, easy to access Disney (3 stops away) good shops and places to eat. The train station is also only 5 minutes away which is great for going into the centre of Paris or anywhere around that area. It is a good hour or so away from Paris but a nice quiet area with nice people.

We were extremely happy with our stay, the staff were friendly, kind and very helpful!
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

The lighting in the room could have been better and maybe a mirror on the desk area so when getting ready in the mornings you could see yourself! More pillows would be nice also! Only one on each bed and very small!

Extremely friendly staff, very close to the metro station (4 minutes walk) and shopping centre (3minute walk), 2 metro stops away from Disneyland (takes 10 mins on the metro so extremely convenient) would definitely recommend it!

The price of the hotel is much cheaper than the ones near...
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

In the family room there was only one chair, we had to ask for one more. With RER Disneyland-Torcy our family of 4 people paid 28 euros every day, about 25 minutes with the local train.

The price of the hotel is much cheaper than the ones near Disneyland. There is a kettle in the room, was useful. The staff is ready to help and efficient.

5.5
    I wouldn’t rush back
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

No dining facilities in the evening. Also I requested fresh milk and was told that there was little cartons of milk in the room.

Location was excellent for our needs

An average hotel for a short stay
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

not sufficient lighting in the room, some days they keep coffee tea and milk and some days they don't, but when asked at the reception, they provided us with it.. only a tiny area to hang clothes

Train station, retail outlets very close. Disneyland was close too..

I loved how close it was to Disney and how close the train...

Just a small thing is we used the milk and cups in our room but they never got replaced for our second day in the hotel.

I loved how close it was to Disney and how close the train station is to the hotel. The hotel is very quiet also and is perfect for a Disney trip.

great few days and comfy sleep.

nothing not to like.

loved the hotel and the room was great and comfy bed. would of liked a hand rail in the bath as it was hard to get out without slipping. More milk in the room would be nice as us English like our tea. I di get some more from the desk though. staff were very pleasant will stay again without a doubt.

The location suited our needs.
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

I felt the room could do with a cost of paint and give. That there were 5 of us staying in the room I felt that 3 electrical sockets were totally inadequate also some new towels would be a good plan I wouldn't wash the floor at home with the quality and old age of the towels. The hotel could maybe charge a small amount more to stay and could improve some basic things with the increase in income.

We visited Disneyland Paris so it was an ideal location. We have stayed in the area before so we knew what to expect from the area.

To be avoided

It's a long time since I had the impression to sleep in a shoe box. Comfort is spartiat, one towel per occupent, not more. And the room needed à serions refresh such as the hôtel in general.

Not much

I was not happy with the level of security at the hotel.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

I was not happy with the level of security at the hotel. Two automatic doors opposite each other to rear and front of hotel mean that anyone has access to the hotel at any time. A friend had her bag stolen from the breakfast area by two men who were apparently wandering through the hotel all morning! I don't know of anywhere else I've stayed where non-paying guests are allowed to wander around the breakfast area in a hotel. The whole experience was very upsetting especially when considering how quickly they were able to escape (breakfast area is between the two exits and is basically accessible to anyone). I would not stay here again for this very reason and the fact that i was travelling with very young children I do not feel it is safe.

Overall, we enjoyed the stay. It was a great location and we had plenty of space for the family.
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

The bathroom ceiling could have been cleaner, but the room was reasonably clean. The only things we could complain about are: Pillows. The pillows were terrible. They gave us one memory foam pillow which our eldest child decided was his, the other pillows had nothing to them. You might as well have put your head on the mattress. We requested another couple of the memory foam ones, only to be told that we could buy them as reception. We thought that this was a little sneaky. If we were going to buy pillows from a hotel, it would be because they were so amazing not because we were almost being forced into it by having crappy pillows provided. Coffee and Cups. These weren't replaced on a daily basis. The room was made up each day, but it seemed like the cups and coffee were replenished when the maid remembered.

We flew into CDG airport and found the bus 19 went direct from the airport to the hotel for only 2 Euros per person. The bus leaves from terminal 3, we flew easyjet so landed in terminal 2. The transfer to terminal 3 is really easy. We selected this hotel as it was only three RER stops away from Disneyland Paris and we worked out that the distance you had to walk to get to the front gates of DLP was less from this hotel than most of the onsite options. The train station is opposite the hotel and the trains ran every 10 minutes. We got a weekly pass and used it to get into the centre of Paris one day for a cultural visit to Le Louvre. We had a corner room that had two double beds and a single. We had plenty of room for our 6 night stay. We calculated that by staying here, rather than onsite at DLP we saved enough to pay for an additional two nights.

Ideal base for DLP and exploring Paris. Restaurants nearby in Bay 1 centre behind train station
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

no hand towel in bathroom, paper cups supplied for tea/coffee,

Good location for Disneyland Paris, comfy beds, english speaking staff, could check in earlier than stated time.

Good value, very convenient for Disneyland or the centre of Paris, friendly staff.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Tea and milk not replenished after first night.

Very convenient as it’s close to the station, good value, a much cheaper option than staying in a Disney hotel. The rooms were comfortable and staff friendly. If you’re going to explore Paris a weekly or daily train pass is a much cheaper option.

great value hotel with easy access to DisneyParis.
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

perhaps a small fridge and re-stock all the sugar and coffee items. For a room with 5 people, more than 2 coffee creamers would have been nice, but a small detail.

The baby crib was set up before we arrived, the beds were comfy, the coffee was hot, the bath/shower were comfortable, parking was close, easy access to Disney Paris by 15 min train ride, or 20 min drive, right across the street from the train station, mall next door, KFC with large play area for kids next door too. Room was a great value. Staff was kind and helpful.

Dissatisfied

The room

Room was full of dead and alive flies had to open window chase them out toilet was coming off the wall bathroom floor tiles all cracked bits missing receptionist was ignorant and not friendly or helpful at all .would never recommend or youse thier hotel again room was nothing like youse advertised so disappointed.

The rooms were clean.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

I would have taken the breakfast if it were a little bit cheaper.

The rooms were clean. Staff was very friendly, we got another room because our bathroomlight wasn't working.

Perfect basic hotel for Paris/Disneyland
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The walls are a bit thin so you can hear the people in the rooms next door. We asked for extra bath towels and there were none left in the hotel we were given a bundle of hand towels so I would recommend to bring your own towel!

The staff were very friendly. Rooms are basic but clean. The no.19 bus takes you straight from the airport to outside the hotel. The train station for Paris or disneyland is outside the hotel. We didn't use the restaurant facilities so can't comment. Over all we enjoyed our base for our Paris/Disneyland holiday and would recommend.

Not very clean and very noisy at. Ugh this!!!
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Did not sleep as it was to noisy people was on corridors talking most of the night with music on!!!! and it wasn't very clean I had hairs in the plug hole

Great staff, value and location for Disney. Rooms do not have safes

There was no safe in our room.

The staff at the Kyriad were really friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and functional, which was all we needed. It's a great spot to stay if getting the train to Disney - just a few minutes walk to Torcy train station, which is a 3.5€ and 10 minute train to DLP.

So convenient for Disney.
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

So convenient for Disney. 3 mins from train station and only three stops away. Also right next to a supermarket to stock up on snacks to take to the park. Will def book again!!

Never staying at this hotel again
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Well 1) the room had a funny smell. 2) the bed sheets smelt of damp, they were not even changed during our stay..and we were there for 4 nights... 3) The hotel was NOT CLOSE too the Disneyland parks it was 3 Train stops away, which cost €12.25 each way if traveling with 1adult, 2 Teanagers and a child 10 or under. Or €3.25 per adult and €1.75 per child 4) The hotel food was not nice... 5)No Shuttle bus between hotel and the parks!!!!!

Staff were friendly...

Basic hotel in a good location
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Very small rooms and worn carpets. Nothing fancy. Akin to a motel 8 in the USA.

Hotel is very close to the RER A train. Very convenient to catch public transportation. It is also in walking distance of a huge mall.

The location was near facilities like shopping mall and...
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

The cleanliness of the carpet could have been improved.

The location was near facilities like shopping mall and train station, which makes travelling easy and leisure readily accessible.

Good kids were not complaining

Rooms very small and basic no safe in the room either

The location is perfect there is easy access to the train and buses lots of shops restaurants and area is safe. On 3 train stops from Disneyland

Free parking, good location - very close to train station...
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

Room was not ready and had to wait a while. Toilet is very cramped with limited leg room - have to sit sideways! Only 2 plug sockets for recharging devices, which wasn't enough for a family of 4. Single beds in family room have to be pushed together to fit into room.

Free parking, good location - very close to train station and shops.

Great locality, basic, clean rooms. Great stay!!
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

Locality was great! Over the road from train station - 30 mins into Paris, 15 mins to Disneyland. 15 min drive to Disneyland. 10 mins away from Val d'Europe. Carrefour supermarket on doorstep aswell as large shopping centres. Rooms basic but we didn't need fancy considering we only used for a bed (We went to Paris and Val d'Europe during the days and Disney Village at night for 2 days before staying in Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch). Rooms appeared very clean. Free parking to rear of hotel.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Very good for a 1-night stay close to Disneyland

Bathroom should be refreshed and refurbished..

Staff is friendly, bed was super comfy, hotel conveniently located 15-min drive from Disneyland, value for money is excellent

Incredibly friendly staff, very family friendly hotel in the ideal location to Disneyland.
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Quite far from central Paris than I expected, 47 minutes from the Louvre, just over an hour away from the Eiffel Tower

Staff were incredibly nice and accommodating, changing our rooms to suit our needs, helping us abundantly with information about the local area and attractions. Rooms are basic but excellent location for Disneyland.

Friendly staff and conveniently located for Paris and Disneyland
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

The toilets could have been cleaner and the facilities in the room were limited. My 4 year old could open his window enough for him to fall out, which was a worry

Comfortable and convenient for travelling to Paris and Disneyland via train.

Family friendly place to stay.
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Breakfast time, ran out of regular tea bags!!!!!!!!! Customers parking in 2 spots limits spaces. Windows open fully. Room cleaners didn't refill coffee/tea, had to ask daily. Rooms need updating but may well put up prices!!!!! Had to ask for extra pillows.

Friendly, cheerful and happy staff. Very relaxed atmosphere. Family friendly. Felt a safe place to stay. 24 hr reception.

Budget hotel for Disneyland Paris.

Breakfast wasn't great. Not much else around the area but if you're planning to send your full days at Disney like we did then it is an ideal base.

Budget hotel for Disneyland Paris. Similar to the Travelodge type hotel. Short stroll from the station and 3 stops away from Disneyland. Basic but clean and quiet.

2 nights after DLP
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

Rooms a bit functional, nothing bad but nothing stands out.

Good value hotel for a family of 5. Good tip if you don't pay for breakfast, either go to the boulangerie just past the train station for great pastries and coffee, or pop into the shopping centre for an omelette, etc. Great location for a trip into Paris- only 35 minutes to the Arc de Triomphe.

overall very good would stay again

the bed could have been better but ok

location very good 3 stops on train to euro disney station 5 minute walk...............reception staff very helpful.............also near carreforre supermarket and walking distance to shopping centre which includes cinema and bowling alley and selection of restaurants

More like a two star than a three star.

Not very pleasant staff. Upon arrival male receptionist just handed us our key. Only given one pillow on our bed (most hotels always usually provide two) I asked for a second pillow the receptionist refused and simply said fully booked. The room was small and hot. I'd rate this hotel more as a 2 star than a 3 star hotel. Also popular with school trips. Lots of school children stayed at the hotel and were loud most of the night.

Location ok for getting to Disneyland Paris but I'm sure there are other better hotels.

Lovely budget hotel couple of things need work but nothing major, would defiantly go back
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

The bus advice and the fact Friday's and Saturdays they don't serve food or wine

Was a lovely budget hotel , only problem I found is 3 staff members said there was no bus to the airport CDG and would cost 70 euros in a taxi , it's on torcy bus stations doorstop, asked a stranger and there is a number 19 bus for 2 euros each , they are obviously looking after their taxi friends .

good stay, felt safe and convienently located
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

Room could do with updating but for the price you can't expect it!

Found the bed comfortable, room was old fashioned but for the price you pay you don't care. Staff were friendly, train station was literally across the road Disney was only a few stops away costs €17 for 5 of us one way.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Aussie & Scots go to Paris / Disneyland

The tea, coffee & milk in the room was only complementary but we were able to get extras if required. There were no spare pillows or blankets in the room, but were able to get extras from reception.

Close to restaurants, shops, train station. Easy to get to Paris, Airport & Disney. Friendly, helpful staff. Good variety for breakfast but a little expensive. Clean, tidy rooms. Good value for money

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Great location and hotel with good value for money.

Female staff on reception, not that friendly, also only 3 sachets of coffee, minimal milk and sugar for the total of the duration of the stay, whereby I would expect when they cleaned the room to have replace this, but none was left. Thought the breakfast was expensive so gave this a miss for the 5 of us and eat out.

Great location and hotel with good value for money. The room and hotel was clean and bedding changed daily so it suited our needs, we had a double and a triple and all good

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Affordable Stay near Disney
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

I didn't like that there were no facilities for warming or storing baby food in the room.

The property was conveniently located near the Torcy RER A train line which is 3 stops from Disney Paris. There are to 2 large shopping centers less than 2 mins walk from the hotel.

Noisy clean basic hotel
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

You wake up the moment a neighbor leave his room. You can hear people going out or coming into their rooms and the doors closing noisily.

It's just a stone throw away from 2 shopping malls, bay 1 and 2. A short drive away there's a fabulous Vietnamese restaurant and Asian supermarket. Short walk to Torcy RER station.

Very expensive poor hotel
    • Triple Room with 3 Single Beds

Very very expensive for an out of date hotel. Hotel hasn't been touched probably since the beginning of nineties. The rooms are so out of date, so are the bathroom, beds, a/c. Fridge not working, room not cleanet properly, no safe, wi-fi not working. On top of all this very expensive for where the hotel was located and the condition of it. Will never go back, nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Good location for Disneyland Paris

Beds not overly comfortable & rooms in need of updating but for just an overnight stay it was ok

Location for the train station to Disneyland, Airport & Paris excellent & large shopping mall close by

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

PARIS TRIP
    • Quadruple Room with 1 Double Bed and 2 Single Beds

The room door looked like it needed replacement.

Location was the best point for us. We were going between Paris and Disneyland and this hotel was perfect for it. Friendly/helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Good value for money
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Couldn't fault it. it was good value for money. Breakfast was a little expensive but you did not have to take it.

The staff were friendly. The hotel was very close to the RER and there were a lot of shops and restaurants very close. We arrived on a bank holiday and the receptionist informed us about what was closed and where was best to go before we even asked. Very helpful!

Mixed feelings about here but would not stay again
    • Triple Room (1 Double Bed + 1 Single Bed)

Our room was small and dark for 3 people. The welcome coffee/tea/sugar facilities only for first day with cheap plastic disposable cups in the room. When asked Abigail for a normal cup I was told sorry no its not allowed in the rooms. The Room wanted refreshing and had tea/coffee stains on 1-2 walls,bed linen not changed in 3 days.TV had no English speaking channels.one bedside light wasn'the working upon arrival.

Breakfast was decent enough but at 10.90 Euros per adult quite steep! A mixture of continental ham & cheese, croissants pastries, cereals; bacon & eggs, fruit juice, tea and coffee. Staff were helpful most of the time. Train to Disney across the road. Hairdryer in bathroom.

Good Stay!
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

Nothing fancy about the rooms, but they were very clean.

Very convenient to the metro RER out to Disneyland Paris - only about a 3 minute walk and 10 minute RER ride to Disney.

Super location of the Hotel, 3 min.
    • Quintuple Room with 2 Double Beds and 1 Single Bed

Super location of the Hotel, 3 min. by feet to the Metro. 5 min by feet to a big shopping-center (Carrefour, Burger King, ToysRus usw.) free carparking, free Wifi

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Very friendly staff, comfy bed and temperate rooms.

Very expensive breakfast, and taxi cost a fortune to get to the airport since we had an early morning flight. It didn't help that we had ordered a taxi the day before, and he still showed up late.

Very friendly staff, comfy bed and temperate rooms. Excellent distance from carrefour and the train station, since we were only there to visit Disneyland Paris!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

The location and parking was great!

Firmer pillows.

The location and parking was great! The receptionist was very helpful and answered all my questions. We will use this hotel again next month!