Reviews of Résidence Prestige Odalys La Bastide des Chênes 3 stars

Hameau Des Grailles. Route Départementale N°2, 84220 Gordes, France

#14 of 23 Holiday rentals in Gordes

Great self-catering resort near Gordes
    • 2 Room Duplex - 4/5 Personnes

No supplies at all (ie salt, pepper, sugar, tea towels). Had to rent towels for 7 Euros. Sheets were included. Far from any town. Definitely need a car to see sites in the area. . Difficulty finding the place. Internet (my own) very weak.

Big apartment, spacious, room to sleep 6. Nice that it had air conditioning and a pool.

I would not return to accommodation but definitely return to this wonderful region.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Unfortunately, as the flight is in the evening it was dark finding the location. There is no management after dark and it took some searching to find instructions to apartment and key. A text would have helped. No towels or availability of towels was a shock. No cleaning products were in the apartment and when we left there were cleaning products left for next occupants but the manager cleared them out. Occupants are expected to clean thoroughly the place so had to buy many products. Brushes and mop but no hoover or cleaners. Air conditioning did not seem to work properly and no fan - it was hot 32C. Better to pay prior to holiday but had no choice. Went to pay in the morning and my only three credit cards were refused. Manager made me feel very awkward. I offered to get cash in nearest village. All three cards were accepted by cash machine and have since found out that the terminal in the Manager's office was the problem not the cards. Bed mattress was very basic so both of us slept badly - but it may be fine for others. Apartment was for four but really only accommodated one couple. I filled in questionnaire and told the Manager I would send this on, but he insisted I gave him the form or I would have to fill in another before I left. Not a friendly person

The location of the site was superb. set in the hillside just below the picturesque village of Gordes. The grounds were clean, tidy and tastefully built. Fellow travellers were friendly. Excellent pool with tremendous views. Safe for young children.

Friendly guy on reception.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

We looked at 1 or 2 other sites who had this property which led to confusion over wether we would be provided with towels as well as bed linen. In the end we took our own which was the right decision. You also need tea towels, etc.

Friendly guy on reception. We had a couple with a young baby who was not sleeping through the night and so we were moved to a larger property at no extra cost away from the family.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.