Reviews of La Ferme Des Barmonts 3 stars

19 Rue Ambroise Croizat, 94800 Villejuif, France

#3 of 10 hotels in Villejuif

Great location, close to metro, rooms and the bathroom were big and clean and new. Friendly staff!
    • Studio with Bath and Terrace for 2 People

We are grateful for the friendly staff, they provided a lot of information about the city and where to go, what to see. Also they helped us to change our room during our stay to a bigger appartment, when our friend decided to join us. We are so grateful, thank you for your great service

Good value for money
    • Three-Room Apartment

It has an undergroung private parking, but the entrance is so narrow we could barely get down with our SUV.

Good location, close to metro station. Clean spacious rooms.

Good location (metro, shops, restauratns nearby) with...
    • Studio with Bath and Terrace for 2 People

Seems the appartments in 1st floor were standard flats. Right above my room had to be childerns room from where was comming a lot of typical childrens screeming and noises.

Good location (metro, shops, restauratns nearby) with spacious appartments and possibility of parking. Friendly and EN speaking staff.

Great for solo travellers, or groups of friends, but probably not cozy enough for couples.
    • Studio with Shower

The apartment had a strong stale cigarette smell and apartment was rather Spartan.

Very nice quiet location, easy to get to and find, warm shower, comfy beds, friendly staff. Had a fantastic night's sleep all three nights.

Twenty mins from central Paris on metro. Simple good quality accomodation
    • Studio with Shower

Friendly and helpful staff. Restful atmosphere. Clean and simple studios and appartments in a small and secure courtyard. Underground parking is useful.

Pleasant self catered flat in a safe neighbourhood
    • Three-Room Apartment

Had the sensation there were whole families living there, not only in holidays...

We stayed at room 6. We had a comfy 2 floor flat with very nice beds, clean toilets, clean cutlery and dishes. There were a few things like a wobbly dining table, rain damaged ceiling windows, damaged painting in corridors and entrance, but.. It is just a three stars hotel! Very friendly receptionist made you feel welcome and safe. Only 5 minute walk from metro and big supermarkets in the vecinity.

Smelly, uncomfortable and not child friendly.
    • Duplex Apartment for 5 People - 45 m²

While entering the hall, it had a strange odor. While entering the room, it was really smelling, the extractor hood of the kitchen was broken, this could explain the smell. The duplex apartment was really small for a family with kids. It was not child friendly, there was a step middle in the room, my kids fell several times. The steps going upstairs was really steep, we had to keep an eye on our kids everytime. They couldn't walk freely around. There was no airconditioning, there was a window upstairs in the bedroom on the roof which I had to keep open at night because it would be too warm, but then in the morning it used to be cold so had to close it then. There was also some red staines of the wall which looked like blood. The bedding was really ugly, the apartment didn't look attractive, it was not comfy and clean but rather dirty.

Supermarket is close by and there was no noise.

Perfect P+R solution to visit Paris, and rest to next day
    • Studio (4 Adults)

Would be more parking place.

Quiet place, with comfortable beds. Clean room and bathroom with enough space. The parking is safe and cheap, however at evening not sure that there is enough place. There is supermarket, metro station in some minute on foot. The location is perfect.

Spacious and clean rooms
    • Duplex Apartment for 5 People - 45 m²

Lift is not available. I knew this before but later found it difficult to go to my apartment as my apartment was at second floor and to carry the baby stroller up their was difficult. Water was leaking from the shower which caused water to flow all over the bathroom and there was no foot rug which could be used. I would have preferred a double bed, instead got single beds. Do not forget to ask for WiFi password as it is only available on asking at the reception.

Spacious and clean rooms Safe and cheap parking Friendly staff WiFi was good Close to Metro (250 m)

Brilliant location, clean rooms, comfy beds and helpful staff
    • 2-Room Duplex for 4 People - 45m²

Apartment was much smaller. Pictures give the wrong impression. Washing machine was not working though it was mentioned in the booking (which we needed as we were travelling other parts of Europe for last 10 days). Smell in corridors. Welcome pack of basic tea bags and sugar was missing as that would be great to have when you come to apartment after log journey.

Location, just 5 minutes walk from Metro. And in less then 30 minutes you are in heart of Paris. It is well connected by metro to other destinations as well such as Disneyland, Paris, Bercy village etc. Big super market just 5 minutes away, again which is bonus especially if you are staying in apartments. Staff:Wonderful, pleasing and very helpful from telling us routes till taking out few print outs for us. Rooms were clean, bathroom though small but was spotless. They even changed our towels etc after 2 days, which was nice of them!

spacious renovated studio
    • Studio (3 Adults)

Despite good potential with spacious studios, the staff has not any professionalism and this residence seems to rely on accommodating people in difficult social situation on the long run who are particularly noisy and misbehaving...have chosen this one only for his location

spacious renovated studio

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Disney trip
    • 2-Room Duplex for 4 People - 45m²

Forgot 3 jackets in the apartment, and after a month and many emails and phone calls, still no answer and no solution, its sad because i enjoyed the apartment and the staff, and now when i need help to my problem it seems that nobody cares...

Big apartment, nice price and near Paris

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Home cosiness
    • Studio with Bath and Terrace for 2 People

The bedclothes could have been better – without holes.

The hotel consists from different departments which placed in one courtyard. It closed for the night. It was pleasant to me - silently and safely. Another point. I love warm premises. I could regulate the heating in our room and bathroom at my own discretion.

Was super stay.

Was super stay.

Emad & other staffs

i did pay for the breakfast. But some said I didnt. very confused for my clients. plz be careful next time.

Emad & other staffs

Wonderful!

Easy to find. Great staff.

pleasent and felt welcome
    • Studio (4 Adults)

opening the window was not easy

staff very friendly and helpful

Genial

Le grand confort

Location, access to public transportation, facilities

Location, access to public transportation, facilities

Staff was helpful and Nice, Room was good.
    • Studio with Shower

Gas in the kitchen could be improved. Little bit expensive for such stay.

Staff was helpful and Nice, Room was good.

They don’t supply clean towels everyday.
    • Duplex Apartment for 5 People - 45 m²

They don’t supply clean towels everyday.

I have nothing to say

Everything was ok.

It was excellent! The metro station is near. The room was excellent. The wifi was excellent. The room was clean.

Very friendly staff, cleanliness, well-kept

Very friendly staff, cleanliness, well-kept

Convenient /safe/ friendly. Easy access to central Paris.
    • Studio with Shower

Accommodation was very basic which would have been ok if I had paid for basic !

Proximity to the metro ,supermarket and pizza take away.

decent place for a weekend stay
    • Studio with Shower

underground garage entrance very narrow.

proximity to underground station (metro). apartment's spaciousness. fair wifi.

• Studio (4 Adults)

Good location, close to the metro station.
    • Three-Room Apartment

Good location, close to the metro station.

• Studio (4 Adults)

Some residents seemed to be there for the longer term

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Do not recommend
    • Studio with Shower

Room 3x2 meter without window - the only way to ventilate was open the door, WiFi did not work. Very poor cost/benefit ratio.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Near the metro station
    • Studio with Shower

Hotel does not respond to mails written in english

Near the metro station Nice appartments

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• 2-Room Duplex for 4 People - 45m²

No a/c, louder at night a lot of families close by.

Location, metro was 250m walk, easy to find and go into city. Cheap parking 8euro a day

• Reviewed: 12 April 2016

Location good, near from Paris

I didn't like the staff who was in the reception. He was n't talking goodly with us. we were not very happy with the staff of hotel. And end of the day they charged us extra 150€ For breaking the material like the door of micro wave but it was already break , also the glasses of bath room, we did n't do any thing expect we broke down some wine glasses..So Can the booking company reply me ? Beacause we are not happy with these type of activities of staff, also for the extra charge??

Location good, near from Paris

• Reviewed: 9 April 2016

We were travelling as a group of five but thé apartment was...

Not a particularly nice area.

We were travelling as a group of five but thé apartment was big enough to accommodate all of us. Close to bakery and supermarket.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2015

The apartment is quite cosy for 5 pax.

Wifi problem for one whole night caused inconveniences to my family. Otherwise it will be a perfect stay.

The apartment is quite cosy for 5 pax. The duplex rooms for 5 pax, having kitchen facility and location nearby Metro line certainly met my requirements as they are my main requirements. The personnel manning the registration counter are nice and helpful as well.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2015

i liked the location the facilities and the cleanliness of...

i didn't like the fact i was told it was a 3 bed apartment and got a 2 bed with a sofa bed in the kithen/dinner area and told 2 guys expected to share that when my guest arrived they had to spend extra money for another apartment

i liked the location the facilities and the cleanliness of the place

• Reviewed: 19 August 2015

Just about nothing!

Everything about this hotel, starting from the management. I booked an apartment and they gave me two separate double bed rooms. Parking entry was a nightmare and I had few scratches of my car while taking it out of the parking lot. I highly recommend not to use their parking lot!!

Just about nothing!!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

I liked the fact that the train station was close by.

1. Privacy - Glass doors and thin curtains were protecting the privacy of the room and that could be improved since people travelling with valuables and family could be left feeling vulnerable. 2. There was no air conditioning or windows in the room that we were staying. It was boiling hot and we had to end up opening the main doors for a while so that we can get some fresh air. 3. Please provide your guests with blankets.

I liked the fact that the train station was close by. I liked the cleanliness of the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2015

Overall it was a good experience

i had booked a duplex for my familiy but i arrived late i was given one small room. It was only until following day we had to raise the concner with right person when i got two seperate rooms. The first day experience was very bad.

Overall it was a good experience

• Reviewed: 7 August 2015

The room was good ans spacious.

What not too good was the breakfast for the price, though we arrived after breakfast time on a saturday morning. There was just nothing to choose from. Also, taking luggage up a winding staircase to the third floor was not easy but worth the effort on entering the room.

The room was good ans spacious. we had a sofa bed in the living room. We actually booked for a 5 person apartment but we were offered a 6 person two bedroom apartment which was too okay for us, 2 adults and 3 kids (we had a bed to spare). Location was fine as supermarket was just 5 miins walk away and metro to take you anywhere was just about 5-7 mins walk away. We stayed one night and we felt okay.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2015

Early checkin was possible even though I hadn't...

I had trouble with the safe on multiple occasions, so I gave up after a while. Different members of the staff were either completely brilliant or rather annoyed by requests, but I always managed to get everything sorted with them anyway.

Early checkin was possible even though I hadn't requested it in advance. The room was clean and had plenty of storage space and facilities. Overall I was very happy with my stay at La Ferme and would return again.

• Reviewed: 20 June 2015

It was a very comfortable studio, a large room and a fully...

The cover-lit were not very clean and there were holes from cigar.

It was a very comfortable studio, a large room and a fully equipped kitchen. A metro station was very near.

• Reviewed: 18 June 2015

Close to the drop off location for our rental car at place...

Neighbourhood looked a bit rough so I wouldn't want to come back very late at night.

Close to the drop off location for our rental car at place d'italie. Secure parking on site (fee).

• Reviewed: 10 June 2015

The only positive thing was the location close to a metro...

The personnel was very unpleasant. I think they never change the sheets as you can find hair of all different persons that stayed in that hotel. They make accomodation in parts of the hotel that are under renovation: therefore you can smell the paint or get painted with fresh paint on you door. The couch has no sheets or pillow although they recommend this as bed. A horrible experience, we left one night earlier. It looks better from the outside, but do not go inside!

The only positive thing was the location close to a metro station

• Reviewed: 6 April 2015

The appartment is newly refurbished very clean and...

The appartment is newly refurbished very clean and comfortable for five of us. The location is superb as the metro can link directly to Paris and Disney/ Val De Europe ( Via RER connection. For muslim there a couple of halal butchers, a halal restaurant and the supermarket has got some halal food

• Reviewed: 24 May 2016

Internet connectivity could be improved

Internet connectivity could be improved

• Reviewed: 18 April 2016

Staff were friendly and at hand if needed yet we were...

Staff were friendly and at hand if needed yet we were allowed to be independent and do our own thing. overall a wonderful experience. thank you

• Reviewed: 7 February 2016

Calme et situation

Calme et situation

• Reviewed: 5 January 2016

All things there are very agreeable!

All things there are very agreeable!

• Reviewed: 12 October 2015

Very cosy!

Very cosy!

• Reviewed: 10 October 2015

Not sure

Not up to the expectatikn

Not sure

• Reviewed: 12 September 2015

the kicthen and big spaces

air mobility not so well

the kicthen and big spaces

I didnt like at all

They didnt let us checkin until 16:00 hour

I didnt like at all

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

Location near metro and city center by car.

Apartement not suficient cleaness and smell

Location near metro and city center by car. Security in the facility.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2015

Pretty location, nice apartments, calm, but anyway close to...

Pretty location, nice apartments, calm, but anyway close to the city center

• Reviewed: 8 July 2015

They need air conditioning

They need air conditioning

• Reviewed: 18 June 2015

We love the rooms the kitchen, the shower and the whole...

We love the rooms the kitchen, the shower and the whole apartment ! It was really big, and really comfortable

• Reviewed: 29 May 2015

The room was brand new

They never clean the room. They were doing remodeling next to our room and the smell was terrible

The room was brand new

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

l'emplacement aux portes de Paris et 200m du metro ...

la descente du parking, gros monospace attention...

l'emplacement aux portes de Paris et 200m du metro ,ambiance familiale

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

It was really close to the metro stop.

It was really close to the metro stop. A great value for the money and a lot cleaner than I expected.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2015

A bit secured place

A bit secured place

• Reviewed: 25 April 2015

close to Metro and commercial area.

very tight parking entrance/exit. toilet on the 2nd floor of a 2 floor apartment.

close to Metro and commercial area. secure parking.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2015

Cleanliness of our apartment

Bad pillows and beds not too great also the stench in the reception was always bad.

Cleanliness of our apartment

There are also 20 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse La Ferme Des Barmonts traveller photo gallery