Reviews of La Villa Maillot 4 stars

143 Avenue De Malakoff, 16th arr., 75016 Paris, France

#148 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Deluxe Double Room

Patrick the concierge was amazing! He took care of us like we were family! The room was lovely and the breakfast was delicious. Fabulous market across the street and great restaurants nearby.

Difficult to open windows in bedroom 901. Bathroom window wouldn’t stay for last two nights of 4. Also, except for first night, bottles of water not left on bedroom table. And the stopper in the hand wash basin didn’t work properly.

Beds extremely comfy. Quiet and peaceful. Front desk personnel exceptional.

The staff were really friendly and helpful, gave me good recommendations for nearby restaurants and other information I needed. Unfortunately they were full the next night but found me a good hotel nearby. I think this is where I will always try to stay when in Paris.

From the greeting of Patrick at reception to the comfort of the bed and bathroom with extra toiletries and courtesy slippers, coffee machine in room. Not to mention the breakfast which included fresh pastries and hot options too! As well as great coffee! We had requested a quiet room which it certainly was. Everything was perfect!

The breakfast buffet should ensure adequate bowls and dishes are available until the end of service. Breakfast food choices could be a bit healthier.

Reception staff were excellent. Very helpful. Waiting staff in the breakfast room were also excellent and very service oriented. Hotel rooms in Paris tend to be very small. Our room was agreeably sized. We also liked the very modern bathroom, even though it was small.

• Executive Deluxe Double Room

King sized bed with choice of pillows were great. Lovely rain shower and separate bath. Nice selection of food at the breakfast buffet. Extremely friendly and helpful staff especially the concierge.

The location is in a very smart part of Paris and just a stones throw away from the Arc de Triomphe. Lovely restaurants, bars, shops but it didn't feel touristy at all. The staff were very friendly, professional and charming. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to visit again many times in the future.

• Deluxe Double Room

It was our honeymoon! The bed was comfy and big ! Clean sheets every day , expensive shower/ shampoo and body lotion. Fab coffee machine in room , fantastic staff .

I found it somewhat overpriced at 250 per night. It was nice for a regular hotel but nothing special.

Nice hotel with modern look, comfortable and quiet room that included all necessities. Good location for the conference center with supermarket and restaurants just next door.

There were some pitfalls in the service, depending on the person in charge. However, the management did their best to excuse for their stuff, also by giving a discount in the final bill.

• Two Connecting Double Rooms

The elevators are very tiny but perhaps this is just standard in Europe because we also encountered this in Barcelona.

Excellent front desk service - extremely kind people working here! The view from our room was absolutely gorgeous - not sure if all the rooms are like that but wow. The beds were heavenly, the shower was perfect, and the Metro is walking distance. There's also a little grocery store directly across the street.

• Suite with City View

We would have appreciated a desk and chair for work computer use, but could make do with the large coffee table.

Staff wonderfully helpful and friendly; breakfasts perfect with the best coffee; decor very stylish and rooms very comfortable. The best Paris hotel I have stayed in.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

The hotel put a hold of the cost of the room on my debit card a few days before we arrived and it was still on there when we got home for a week as we paid with a different card. I have to say though that when I telephoned to sort it out the staff were fantastic and Marta in the accounts department sorted it all out.

Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The rooms were beautiful

Breakfast a bit expensive but good. Location a bit far from closest metro

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean, nice, comfortable, clean, good wi-fi, excellent place to stay

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Breakfast expensive

Great staff and comfortable room with soaking tub . We returned our car and can't comment on parking. Hotel veriy close to hertz @ st Ferdinand. Breakfast 26 euros and didn't use. Enjoyed pillow selection Loved in room nespresso Great value for Paris

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Not much shopping close by. Spa fees are crazy high.

Excellent small hotel in nice true Parisian neighborhood - lots of restaurants nearby. Outstanding staff, excellent beds, terrific breakfast. Nice design in rooms. Rooms in back are very quiet, nice views. Just great.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Every thing was perfect starting from nice friendly front desk reception staff , super comfortable bed and clean rooms . I will book again in my next trip with my family

No negatives

Upon arrival the staff at the front desk were incredibly friendly and greeted us warmly. We are were upgraded as it was a birthday trip which was lovely and the room was amazing. Sparkling clean, giant bed and the bathroom was gorgeous with the biggest bath I've ever used! Location was excellent, 10mins walk to the arc de triomphe and 20mins to Eiffel Tower. There is also a great little supermarket opposite the hotel open 7days a week. During our weekend we saw 4 front desk guys, all equally friendly and very informative to assist with your plans. For a small boutique hotel, it's perfect for a short break in Paris, we couldn't have asked for better, I would highly recommend this Hotel and will definitely return!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

The website wasn't update , they say they have a spa inside the hotel , in reality it was just a steam room ... very desapointed ! And the same for the menu in room service ... you expect something and you don't have. ...

Location was great, close enough to everything but still very quiet, staff were very helpful anything we needed they helped us every possible way, didn't eat in the hotel but the facilities were very comfortable and clean. Would highly recommend to anyone to use this hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

The internet system is a bit cumbersome The price for a Nespresso capsule - 5€ (but to be fair, Nescafé (coffee in powder) is complimentary)

The stylish design of the hotel, the quality furniture and the comfort of the room - spa area is a great plus

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Dirty and small spa, open just in the evening for 4 hours. Room cards didn't work few times and we had just 1 wardrobe instead of 2.

Very comfortable bed, Nespresso coffee machine in the room and good quality-price relation

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Vey comfortable, spacious room. I throughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel, which had a peaceful and chilled atmosphere. Staff were very helpful with any queries we had and with late check ins. I would highly recommend the hotel, as its a suitable location, both to the airport and the centre of Paris.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Excellent location, courteous staff, superb breakfast, comfy beds. Expensive but worth the money. The hotel helped to make our Christmas in Paris even more special.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

I told them I need to park my car but the receptionee told me that I had to book with them first as there were 4 car space. so they told me another palce that i could park and said maxium i should pay is 33Eur. but when I paid next day it was 49 Eur!

location is good room is clean and modern the housekeeper is very friendly to remind me that I lost my jacket so sweet

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The staff was excellent especially Patrick; this is reason my boss and I come back to this property. The rooms are clean and modern. The location is in the heart of Paris within walking distance to many attractions.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Everything in the hotel was nice but I found it a little bit expensive for what you get. But I guess it´s just me not used to Paris prices.

Very nice bed and comfortable room. Our room was very quiet so we had very good sleep. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

A bit dusty; fridge not so clean; needed to log in many times a day for wi-fi which is annoying.

The simple but elegant decor; big room; nice neighborhood; right opposite to a supermarket.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Staff were lovely and very helpful. A great location but also a quiet area and under 1km to The Arc de Triomphe. Nice range of breakfast to help us start the day. Room was super comfortable and loved the TV in the shower!!

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel does not have its own wifi network, but asks guests to use the public Orange network. The connection is far from perfect. Breakfast is outright expensive, but they state it clear

Spacious and impeccable room and bathroom, everything as expected

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Executive Deluxe Double Room

No parking and swimming pool

Clean , comfortable, a really good value for money. I think this hotel deserves more. I love it because it encouraged my family to walk. you walk down the road you get to Place du Trocadero with best place to see Eiffel Tower and from the other side you walk you get to Champs Elysees.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

The opening hour of the Spa is quite short(from 1700-2100). The location of the hotel is convenient as it's near the Metro. However, according to the staff of the restaurant nearby, they reminded me that it's not safe to walk around in that district at night. Especially, for a solo traveller.

The room is clean and comfortable with good toiletries. The staff are nice and helpful for giving me a city map once I arrived. They told me how to access to the hotel by Metro and where I could have my dinner nearby. The hotel also has a Spa for the customers. This hotel is really a good hotel for staying in Paris.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

I missed there balcony or hotel´s terrace

Hotel was very nice and clean and the our room was beautiful!!we had large bed where we had very comfortable sleeping:)..and I really like bathroom, there was everything what you need..and the shower gel and body lotion smelled great...thank you for great experience!

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Nothing at all

The staff at reception were extremely helpful with suggestions for restaurants, things to see and do and generally pleasant and on the ball. My room was elegant and well maintained.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Forced to have another room as i have kids . Genral policy for the hotel as mentioned in booking (all children below12 are welcomed) . So i stayed in one room and my family in the other room :))

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Staff not on par with the 4-stars. Only one person on staff at the front desk and any given time. Could not show us to our room or take our bags. Desk staff somewhat helpful in making recommendations for dinner and current happenings, but am surprised by the absence of a dedicated concierge. Mind you, they were never rude. Just to busy to be of any great assistance.

Room thoughtfully designed and appointed. Most comfortable bed in our three weeks of traveling throughout France. In room Nespresso a nice perk. Modern furniture.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

While taking a shower, the water spills all over the bathroom .. its a weird setup but nothing can be changed about that now.

The check in process was extremely nice .. we felt welcomed there .. the room was quite spacious and the bed was super comfortable too.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

no thing

every thing was excellent the staff was wonderful and professionale location is god wi-fi fast rooms are clean and comfortable bed thanks a lot for all staff

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

Nothing to dislike.

I liked everything about this hotel. The room was amazing, the bed was extra comfy, different types of pillows available, bathroom was great. The reception staff were both friendly and polite with good English.

Cleaning

Good location and huge TV !

Lovely decor, spacious & luminous!!

Far from Paris centet

Easy bus from airport

Perfect location and very friendly and helpful staf. ( No idea about the breakfast. Our deal did not include it. )

Spa could be better

Good flat tv

Good all round comfortable hotel, with excellent staff.

• Deluxe Double Room

All was fantastic! Thank you, sirs!

Home away from home.

no and yes

Staff is very supportive

Having stayed there a few times, now, the staff recognize me and greet me warmly, just like old friends!

• Deluxe Double Room

the location and didn't like the lobby

the room is not bad

The staff were extremely helpful and supportive, always well presented and polite.

Very handy in terms of location and staff were very helpful.

• Deluxe Double Room

Helpful friendly staff. Nice room.

Room size

Bad , shower

Extremely friendly staff. Nice breakfast.

Everything better than expected.

Excellent room, excellent staff. I loved my stay.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Shower was leaking on the first day

Room size and design Bed Location (one of my favorite districts) Attention of personnel

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Size of room

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Great hotel, wonderful helpful staff, very clean. Slightly out of the centre of Paris but with great transport links nearby.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Property was well located and staff was incredibly nice and helpful

Breakfast was very expensive, we had a super breakfast at a nearby restaurant for 30euro for 2 when the hotel was 56euro for 2.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Expensive breakfast

Very quiet, away from the touristy mainrosd

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Breakfast can be better and cheaper!

Very friendly staff. Good lay out and facilities in the room. Convenient location..

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

The room was very spacious and modern. Very nice!

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Petit déjeuner bien trop cher et de qualité moyenne.

Proprete . Efficacité du personnel

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Location & room comfort

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Patrick at the front desk is great - very helpful!

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Price of bottled water outrageous !!!!!!!

Walking distance Clean room

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Shower not very good.

Location and modern hotel.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Relatively expensive breakfast Poor noise insulation between the bathrooms

Very nice rooms, excellent bed

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Well placed nice modern room

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

At the rate we paid breakfast should be included, rather than + 20eu a day. Lacks warm atmosphere, which one finds in small hotels.

Room, breakfast.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

NA

Staff are friendly, room is comfortable, close to my office.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Large rooms for Paris, very friendly staff

Browse La Villa Maillot traveller photo gallery