Reviews of Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées

#283 of 1,454 vacation rentals in Paris

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Champs Elysees stay
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite

With a hotel of such high calibre...they should provide water instead of the handy phone. With all the amenities...such stinginess doesnt suit them. Location fabulous...staff especially Mr. Imteaze was amazing.

Location Amenities Service Guest service could be improved as calls are answered after a very long time

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Great location with big size room. Very functional but not 5 star service. Worthwhile to stay here.
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite

Suite was big. A little dated, but very large room for Paris. Room was decent but outdated and a little dirty. Super central location on the Champs de Elysses. Phone in room was not working correctly so that caused some issues. Porter with luggage was good and doormen were always nice.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Good size room but it is like flying budget airline no frills at all but the price of a 5 star hotel
    • Executive Suite

No food available no bar no socialising spave

I am in Paris for business come back to the room tired I would like to be able to order a small meal and not to have to go out even for a sandwich

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

The location is amazing, the staff are great, the beads are...
    • Deluxe Suite

The cleaning is great, but they keep missing refilling my tea bags in morning. I have ordered tea bags couple times but never delivered. I had to go to them and take it my self. Also, they never brought in new water bottles everyday (at least two bottles of water should be refilled per day !?!?). I did not ask them about it, but I bought some from them (pricy) and went to close by super market got some fairly cheep (supermarket is around the corner).

The location is amazing, the staff are great, the beads are very good quality and I did not get any back pains after waking up (I usually get some with other hotels). I stayed there 3 times and this one being my 4th. I really recommend it.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

location & stuff
    • Executive Suite

I paid for the breakfast in advance when I book the room in booking.com, and when I ask them for sunny shin egg they asked me to pay 20 Euro more !!! or just eat what we have in the bar !!!

location & stuff

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

The staff were very helpful and Especially "Flore"...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Perhaps the separate toilet from the shower area. But this is very common in Paris.

The staff were very helpful and Especially "Flore" at reception. She recommended some activities for us and shared with us names of real good gastronomic wonders of Paris. Without her help, we would have ended up in tourist trap restaurants. We cant thank her enough.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

The location The location is perfect
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Our suite , there was a very bad smell when I told them the duty manager came and apologized for that so she asked the housekeeper to clean the room but it didn’t help so we slept all of us in the upper floor so I asked them again to change the room they told me they didn’t have room available so we had to sleep all of us again in the upper floor , on the next day asked them again to change the room they told me there is no room unless I pay for upgrade so I told them I want to see the manager they told me he wasn’t there, after one hour they called me and said they going to change the suite to upper grade suit (deluxe) even though I wasn’t happy with there way of dealing this matter because I was at least expecting a call from the manager and apology for unconvinced and at least gave me refund for the two nights we stayed in that suite and for the hassle of spoiled our vocation and unpacking our bags and backing again

The location The location is perfect

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Very strategic location exactly on the Champs-Élysées and...
    • Executive Suite

The price is somewhat high considering the facility!! My booking stated a complete kitchenette including coffee making facilities but the room I was provided included none!! I mentioned this and a boiler was delivered without cups, sugar, water, coffee ...etc, The in room safe was badly positioned in the bottom of the cupboard. You have to take 2 elevators if your room is not at 1st floor. No slippers, dental and shaving kit provided!!! Definitely not 5 star property class features

Very strategic location exactly on the Champs-Élysées and close to the Trimph Arch. The staff were extremely nice, polite, helpful and always smiling. Breakfast is basic but good considering the price.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Super bad!!
    • Executive Suite

The reception stuff is super super bad! We booked a suite for one night , and they refused to lets us checked in because we are 6 and the suite can take only 4 ! I'm okay with that !! But they know that we have booked 3 rooms after couple hours ! We just booked the suite because we arrived to early ! Horrible experiment for me and my family! + they didn't give us our rooms on time😅😐

If you want anything go directly to the hotel manager or they will not serve you! Special thanks for the manager , he solve our problem..

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Location is excellent
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite

I was given the wrong room in the first night, but the last two nights were my expected one, there was an issue with noise in my last night, but both duty manager and Mr. Mazher were very helpful and offered free ride to the train station.

Location is excellent

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Aljneibis’ feedback
    • Executive Suite

The machine in the kitchen wasn't clean

The location was great! All rooms facilities was amazing, check in and checkout was very easy, staff was helpful

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Excellent Location.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I didn’t like the carpet in the room and there was no English Channels in the TV

Excellent Location. The kitchen was fully equipped and the bathrooms were separated conveniently

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Luxury stay in heart of Paris in spacious room - a rarity in Paris!
    • Executive Suite

The hotel met expectations. Noticed slight paint peeling on skirting boards, but that is a very small fault.

Great space which is rare in Paris. The location was outstanding and the staff very helpful. We enjoyed the room appointments including the bedding. The doorman was great and assisted us with our enquiries about local restaurants etc.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

The most amazing Location in Paris
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

There is No room service from the morning until 17:00 so you cant have breakfast in the room also they dont have valet parking service and you need to find a parking in a very busy area.

Location Location Location This is the main point why i booked in Le Claridge the suite is very comfortable and has all what we needed with full equipped kitchen and nice view of Eiffel Tower and arc de triomphe however this is the presidential suite it has to be exceptional.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Amazing experience and specially Alexander form the front...
    • Deluxe Suite

The gym facilities was too small

Amazing experience and specially Alexander form the front desk assisted us to explore paris and prepared almost everything for our trip

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

A special place for a special occasion.
    • Executive Suite

Excellent quality accommodation. Superb location and a brilliant place to wake up in. We chose to fetch our own breakfast and eat at the table looking out through the balcony doors into the quaint courtyard. No restaurant but again not an issue as we chose to go to the Latin quarter onto Rue Moufftard. Equally there were many restaurants located close to the hotel. Definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Great hotel and location!
    • Executive Suite

overall the room was very comfortable, great location and it was fabulous to have a kitchen in the room, customer service was exceptional Flora provided great restaurants to go to and Bruno was also very helpful, Thank you!

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The location is great.
    • Executive Suite

The breakfast room is small. Out AC was working all the time and we couldn't turn it off. The lights of the inner garden is on all night.

The location is great. The staff are great. The business facility is good. The rooms are very big.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Spacey room.
    • Deluxe Suite

The bathroom toiletries were supplied just 2 days from 3. Although the position is great, it is too expensive for the overall visual comfort of the room. Breakfast OK but in the breakfast room was always a smell of burned food or milk and when you leave your clothes smells horrible. The breakfast room is too small for how many guests they accommodate.

Spacey room. Location.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Very happy experience
    • Deluxe Suite

Carpet was stained, needed a goood clean

Very spacious, quiet. Good bed and bed linen. Great location. The self service laundry facilities were great, very useful.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

An Excellent stay
    • Executive Suite

No peep holes or door chain inside the room for security reason.

Spacious room with excellent service level. Knowing that it's our wedding Anniversary & my husband's birthday, our room was upgraded and the hotel makes an effort to slot in a greeting letter under the door. Sweet gesture.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

• Executive Suite

It’s my first time facing this type of issue , the hotel forcing client to get their credit card copy of two sides They must mention that at booking.con Not to say that is their policy As this is contrary to banking rules. It seems like we don’t trust people who coming to stay at hotel and this why we must take your credit card copy. Poor reason They block what ever they want by credit card not to take cope of it. In my opinion they have to tackle this issue. There are many hotels in Paris much much better than this hotel.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

great location but pricey
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Our executive one bedroom suite had a toilet right when you entered the room but you had to walk through the living room, bed room and around the corner to wash your hands in the bathroom sink

Staff was very nice minus them trying to check us out a day early lol

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

hope the hotel can improve on the staff and do understand the guest need.
    • Executive Suite

asked for big bed for honeymoon but was given two small beds pulling together. difficult to sleep.. unfriendly staff when checking in.

the location was superb and convenience

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Great location, good room size, a good quality bet for an enjoyable stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Instructions for setting up wifi weren't made clear until we had to ask. Instruction sheet could be improved. This is more important for when you have children.

A very welcoming and pleasant stay with excellent facilities. Thank you.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

• One-Bedroom Suite

The locations has so manny baggers and doors of hotel is not secure sometimes the stuff leaves the door , the cleaning service they only fix the bed other remains untouched , the suites is two floor not same as picture in booking the stair is small and narrow i fell out many times , you can hear ppl from other rooms the worst

The location and extra bed in the suite

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Location was excellent, but the services need to be improved to meet the expectations
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Bad service Small rooms Even big rooms that accommodate six people have only one toilet

Service was very bad and extremely slow from the time of arival and throughout our stay. A trainee was handling our chick in service, and made us pay an extra non-refundable charge, due to his lack of experience. We had to wait for too long to have someone to pick our language up when we arrived. And, surprisingly, a staff from neighbouring hotel helped us! The excellent location was the only positive side of our stay.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Never again

Read above

There was a lot of noise coming from the upper floor and when I told the hotel staff they said it’s not part of the hotel. I don’t know why are there private flats on top of a hotel. I was not comfortable, noise at night all night and early morning too! The wc was outside the toilet which was not comfortable at all, wc had no sink ! Room service was horrible This is my second time with This hotel and it will be the last !

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

The location was great accept the location I can’t recommend...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The service , cleanliness , response to complaints and the hospitality 👎🏻 No duty manager or responsible person in the evening ! N you are left with the reception staff !

The location was great accept the location I can’t recommend anything about this hotel ( bellman Alpha was help ful )

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Location, staff were very friendly and helpful, clean ,...
    • Deluxe Suite

The room service ( dine in ) I did not like that they get you the food in take way plastic boxes even thou the stay is pricy

Location, staff were very friendly and helpful, clean , spacious suits that are great for family

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Excellent location
    • Deluxe Suite

No hotel restaurant, bathroom was alittle small and didn’t have a walk in shower but had a shower in the bathtub. No room service available at certain times. Surprised that they charged for water and did not provide water for the room. Breakfast was very limited options without a hot counter for eggs

Excellent location

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Great location, friendly staff.
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite

Wifi is a little tricky to log on but we managed in the end. Rooms facing champs Elyse can be a little noisy in the evening due to street performance but this will stop after 11pm

Great location, friendly staff. Public underground parking right in front of hotel.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

It is ok but a bit expensive and note
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite

Staff at check in . Misleading information from reception when we asked if we can get tickets to visit some places outside they we were not helpful . We order some stuff to the room and it only arrives 4 hours after ordering ! They knock the door while we out the no disturbe sign

The room

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Great location and value for money. Effecient and comfortable specially for families
    • Executive Suite

Again, if only they they renew the furniture. The cleanness of the room is not always perfect.

This is the third time being at the hotel, staff are extremely helpful and friendly and they always provide me with early check in, that is why i am loyal .

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Very good experience and i wish they elevate the room style to higher levels
    • Executive Suite

Lift didn’t work for one day and i had an issue with the beds till concierge assisted me

Location is perfect and the handy mobile facility in the room was a good gesture to use for free

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

• Executive Suite

cleanness of the bathroom when we first arrived, room services slow to respond to our requests and the breakfast area is very small and understaffed.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

It's all just about the name. the rooms are old and filthy. Not worth it. Not classy.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

no refills for water. no tissue boxes provided. the 2-storey bedroom smelled terrible when we checked in. check-in takes a LOOONG TIME... we had to wait hours in the lobby. no birthday surprises to make the guests feel special. The only good thing is the location and buffet breakfast. they do not change the sheets daily, they use the same ones. I TESTED the cleaning staff and apparently I was right. What a terrible way to keep a reputation Le Claridge. I've never been so disappointed before in a hotel.

the breakfast buffet was good. and location since it is along champs elysees.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

• Executive Suite

Location is perfect And we have a small issue there but it was solved by the manager him self immediatly .. and i want to thank him .. his name was mrs lutfi

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

Comfortable base for a Paris visit.
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite

We landed very early in the morning with young children. I didn't expect an early check-in as we arrived at the hotel at 7.30am, so we dropped our bags and went out to explore the city. The receptionist did say that she would prioritise our room for our return around 2pm. However when we got back at 3pm the room was not ready yet, and we only got to our room at 4.30pm which was totally unacceptable. Our children in particular were shattered. The check in process also took forever. If you need to do any sort of work, be aware that the hotel does not have a scanner which I found rather strange for a high end hotel. They did say there was a place about 5 minutes walk away that would be able to scan my documents.

Location was great! The one bedroom suite was perfect for a family of four with younger children.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Great location and meets my expectations
    • Executive Suite

My room was in the B building, I didn’t like the idea to stop in the 1st floor and change the elevator to get to my room

The location, staff, the house Cort

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Very nice place to stay in Paris
    • Executive Suite

Due to the funeral of a French singer, our ride back to the airport was a little inconvenient as we had to walk a long distance. I think Hotel staff could have done better with advising us on time management

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Friendly and very helpful reception staff.
    • Deluxe Suite

The last few days, the cleaners comes always around or after 1pm, we were with our baby which usually sleeps at that time.

Friendly and very helpful reception staff.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Bed confortable
    • Executive Suite

The Hotel had a very good reputation before but now with the concurrences it is becoming obsolete. Poor business center the one computer had a breakdown I was left waitiing there for 60 minutes without it being repaired Asked for half bottle of champagne and had the common brasserie biscuits to go with it Never seen that I have been to many 5 stars hotel lately Singapour Jakarta Cape Town and really no comparison the Frazer Suite Claridge is becoming quite obsolete

Bed confortable

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Great location, lovely staff.
    • Deluxe Suite

We thought we had reserved a room with a separate bedroom when we had not. It could be more clear. There was lots of noise from other rooms. We had an 8 month old with us where we could hear in detail that next door we're trying to make an 8 month old. Too hot and difficult to control the temperature.

Staff were lovely and accommodating.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Great location, service could use some work.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Could not turn off heat in room and asked for assistance with no response a few times. Front desk not very accommodating with meal reservations. Showed up for dinner and did not have a reservation.

Great location!

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

Amazing location and huge suits
    • Executive Suite

The bathrooms were smelling. Water was cut from the bathrooms on the last day due to some works but we were never informed about it in advance. When i compalined and asked for bottled water instead they sent me 2 bottles and wanted to charge me for it when i refused. I had to call the reception many times for them to pick up.

The suits are huge. Ive got an upgrade to a deluxe suite. The location is great just next to Sephora's door right on the Champs eleysee. The view and the property design is great. The staff are nice. The bed is so comfortable. The windows are huge and allow day light in room.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Fraser Suites is always the right address
    • One-Bedroom Suite

One toilette in the suite with two persons is not enough at all

The location, view, and the bellmen team & concierge and absolutely the security team

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Nice hotel especially location, will stay at it again if we go to Paris
    • Special Offer - One-Bedroom Suite

First Day - We went out and came back in the afternoon and housekeeping had still not cleaned the room. There is no room service except between 5 and 9 so it wasnt practical when we wanted to order something at night.

Location is outstanding just in the middle of Champs Elysee and close to everything major Staff were helpful espcially the doorman They also allowed us an early check in around 11:00 a.m.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

The money we paid does not reflect what we experienced during our stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We have stayed in a suit with only 1 toilet? How it is possible for such place? Housekeeping was very bad, we ask 1 extra toilet tissue to be left several time. it was cold, and we ask several time to fix the AC problem in one of the room, but they could not fix it.

beds was OK. Location is fantastic and that's all.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

It was great place and location, team was really nice trying...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

However we have good space but bathroom size very very small I was jumping over the set to allow the door to close !!! They have a space to make it comfortable

It was great place and location, team was really nice trying to have funny words with you I upgraded my suite to have Eiffel Tower view this was 90€ per night after negotiations Save place Ketchen was nice with all needed Handshower in the bathroom

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

had good time in Paris
    • Executive Suite

bad smell at hotel in coridors and some noise from clients , block amount for first night and after full payment did not release the hold till I requested .

Location good staff helpful

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

• Executive Suite

The price is high on the level of service provided. The furniture needs to renewal. The kitchen is closed quickly and there are no restaurants in the hotel . Some of the items in the bathroom was not working and need services and change. The staff's they doesn't want help the guests.

The price is high on the level of service provided, The kitchen is closed quickly and there are no restaurants in the hotel . Some of the items in the bathroom was not working and need services and change. The staff's they doesn't want help the guests.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

Not to stay there in the future.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Bad room facilities. Very small room, bad curtains, no slippers , this was on 6th floor. Old furniture , very tiny beds and not comfortable.

Location only.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Ideal hotel for my trip.
    • Executive Suite

Breakfast was chaotic and tables were not cleared promptly. The buffet was slow to be replenished and no variation of breakfast goods over the three day stay.

Great location and size of rooms. Very nice amenities. Friendly staff on front door.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

perfect location in the heart of Paris. superb!
    • Executive Suite

Having booked a three night stay as a surprise for my wife I arrived only hoping for the best, and thankfully Claridge Fraser Suites delivered everything and more. A beautiful suite overlooking the courtyard and in a location on the Champs Elysees that was simply perfect.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

At home - very spacy and comfortable , staff very freindly ...
    • Executive Suite

Too little crockery,pots and kitchen ustensils but additional forks, knives and spoon issued on request

At home - very spacy and comfortable , staff very freindly ,best location for shopping - air condition was nice but staff seem to have difficulty to adjust it to 22 degrees

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

loved it, deffinitely coming back
    • Deluxe Suite

we had difficulty getting our luggage into the hotel as there is no drop off point in front of the hotel.. we drove to paris so we had to keep our car in an underground parking which was very expensive.. the hotel has no parking.

excellent location.. the best you can get in my opinion large rooms compared to others I've been to in Paris beds were really comfortable I loved the view of the rooms, overlooks the Champs-Elysees with a partial view of the Eiffel tower.. enchanting view at night

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

It was OK... Not worth the money.
    • Executive Suite

Ac was not working for one night and toilet was gross. They didn't even compensate me for the bad night.

Size of room and had a shattaf. Would've been perfect if it weren't for the ac and toilet

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Great property in a perfect location but need to work on the check-in process!!
    • Executive Suite

Check-in process was horrible. I had requested for early check-in & being a booking genius expected my request to be entertained. But on the contrary my room was not ready till 1600 hrs. After a long flight this was the last thing I would have wanted.

The rooms are big & well designed. Bathroom is well equipped with good quality sanitary products. Breakfast is average. Location of the property is fantastic.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

The hotel is rated as 5 stars hotel but the cleaness and the...
    • Executive Suite

The hotel is rated as 5 stars hotel but the cleaness and the bathroom is like 3 stars hotel. they should do re inocoation for the bathrooms since we are paying alot of money for everything not just location.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Great location, friendly staff, early check in possible!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Room temperature at 22.5 degree but the temperature adjusting knob did not work. A noise constantly generated when using shower, can hear from outside the bathroom. The handy phone was set to Arabic and I can't read to locate the language setting, so the 4G connection was useless during my stay.

Great location, friendly staff, early check in possible! Room is big! Kitchen is great!

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

I wish we had more time.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Very busy which meant busy lifts at times No washing machine or at least I could not find one in our flat Lots of beggars in the neighborhood

Superb and amazing location The view of the internal courtyard was enchanting Staff were very hospitable and helpful The Handy phone was a good idea Communication with the staff was very easy since most spoke Arabic Despite busy location, the place provided safe and quiet location for reading and relaxation.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

Delay in check in . They didn't clean our laundry . They give us back our clothes without cleaning. Bad smell in the apartment. House keeping services is bad.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Great 4 days loved Le Claridge Fraser Suites on the Champse Elysee Ooolala.
    • Executive Suite

Nothing really just the amount of beggars but most major cities have these unfortunately.

The staff very helpful doorman would run and flag a taxi for us , it was my wifes birthday on the Sunday after we had returned from the Moulin Rouge she found a bag in the room with a scented candle from Le Claridge wishing her a happy birthday. The Location was ideal for everything we wanted to do ie: Big Bus , Taxis , shops and restuarnts , even a mini market around the corner quite inexpensive food and drinks.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Do not go there if you are above fifty. You cannot climb the stairs to get to thebed upstairs..
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Complimentary fruit basket. Daily paper. Changing bed linen daily. Maintenance was tardy.

The placement of bathrooms is horrible. The sofa beds are health hazards with steel sticking out.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Good location, great size but overall avgerage experience
    • One-Bedroom Suite

1. Fridge was not clean - asked twice to clean but never happened. 2. Asked reception for recommendation of restaurants nearby that are good for kids. We were told Hard Rock Cafe, which is not a great suggestion for Paris! When we asked for French suggestion, we had to wait for phone call to someone else. We had a few other encounters with reception and overall they didn't seem very experienced compared to other similar level hotels. 3. Gym was closed. No explanation. 4. Stairs in 2-level rooms are steep/small circular stairs, with bathroom upstairs. This would definitely not suit families if kids getting up during night.

Location is great, means you can walk to the majority of key attractions. With 2 kids (4 & 6) it was great to have the extra space. We had 2 level room with kitchen and lounge (with sofa bed for kids) and upstairs bedroom, bathroom and toilet. Free laundry for washing/dryer. Only 1 washing machine working. We needed assistance with bed and TV for kids - and housekeeping staff were terrific.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

The staff were remarkable and always ready to assist
    • Executive Suite

The bed was very uncomfortable, the mattress had sunk in the middle and was difficult getting a good night' sleep

The staff were remarkable and always ready to assist The breakfast was fantastic

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Brilliant hotel for location and friendly staff
    • Executive Suite

Some residents not controlling the behaviour of their children , very noisy especially late at night.

The location was perfect , the door man was the best !!!

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Fantastic location & great staff
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Balcony would have been welcomed!

Very central location, close to shops, restaurants, and staff were friendly and very hepful. Gym was clean and modern. Will stay again.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

An amazing hotel that is strategically located in Champs Else
    • Executive Suite

I didn't like that the toilet is separated from the bathroom. Also, would be better if there was 2 sinks for washing in the bathroom (for couples). The bathroom door was not fit properly so we were not able to close the door (door size is little bigger than door frame in room A203). Another thing I didn't like was the breakfast. It did not have wide selection of food.

Service, room comfort and style. I also like the mini kitchen in the suite. It is very useful. Arab speaking staff was a plus too.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Possibly the best hotel we have ever stayed in! Perfect!!!

Everything was perfect!

Frasier Suites Le Claridge was the last stop on our 10 day trip to France. I wanted this last stop to be extra special as it was over Father's Day weekend. When we walked into the lobby my husband and Mom high-fived me and told me what a great job I did in picking this beautiful hotel! From booking the hotel to checking out, the staff was amazing! We were traveling with my Mom who has some difficulties with stairs and walking long distances and our 2 year old very active son. I emailed the receptionist multiple times asking questions prior to booking and she responded quickly and was very eager to help. Upon arriving to the hotel, Andrea showed us 3 different rooms to make sure that the room we got met all of our needs. He really went above and beyond for us. We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bath balcony room. It was amazing! One of the mornings, my husband and woke up and said "I thought we were home, I'm so comfortable!" The rooms were spacious and the living room was huge! Our son was very excited to finally have a place to run around and play. Highly recommend if you are traveling with kids. The location is perfect too! Oh, and if you happen to get the duplex and are concerned with kids and the stairs, they have gates at both the top and bottom that are attached to the stairs. This was one of my main concerns and was very impressed to see that. The air- condition works wonderfully and the bed could not have been more comfortable. I do not have 1 negative thing to say. In one of the bedrooms, the remote control was not working for the tv, I called the front desk and within minutes someone came up and provided us a new remote control. Breakfast in the hotel was delicious. This was the first breakfast that our very picky toddler actually ate. If we ever come back to Paris, this is where we will be staying! Definitely the best hotel out of 3 that we stayed in France and possibly the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Enjoy!!!

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

Poor 3 star residence facility. Pls visit to experience.
    • Executive Suite

It is very misleading to see the advertising as Suites. It really is'nt suites. But normal four star room with less comfort. The room does not have a mini bar, thus hotel forces the guest to order water that cost .76euro at 5 Euros each blatant rip-off, all suites I've stayed at all around the world all normally had a proper coffee maker and definetly water provided twice a day. Further, this so called Fraser Suites!!!!! Has a 25Euro very poor breakfast and if you ask for fried eggs or god forbid an omelet the servant would immediately tell you loudly but that cost you 6.5 euros additional. Poor and truly lousy. The only good thing I've experienced is the reception and the doorman. Truly 3 star or even less.

Just location.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Enjoyed
    • One-Bedroom Suite

In my two floor room there where no toilet in 1st floor, room service was a bit slow bringing food to the room

The building itself, its location and luxury Plus the welcoming staff

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

The apartment was spacious.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed was uncomfortable and the pillows were not fluffy. Supposed to be 5 star but bedroom slippers not provided. Drainage in bathtub was slow.

The apartment was spacious.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Won't stay there again
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Bed was very hard ,televisions didn't work we had to call reception twice My friend phoned and ordered me a very expensive bottle of champagne for my birthday which I never recieved

Browse Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées Traveler Photo Gallery