Reviews of Le Pavillon Hotel 3 stars

54 rue Saint Dominique, 7th arr., 75007 Paris, France

#246 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Cute, comfortable, clean
    • Superior Triple Room

Our room was absolutely gorgeous, clean, and comfortable. We were able to book the room last minute after having gone through a horrible Airbnb experience. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice our room was, and the staff were so friendly. Also, it’s a short walk from the Eiffel Tower!

Amazing

The staff were amazing Domenica organised a birthday surprise for my husband Danny went out of his way to help especially with travel on metro to Places and Michael really helpful also

Quiet, comfy, great breakfast, and cold A/C. Close to many central attraction.

Excellent location within 5 minutes of Metro stops La Tour - Maurbourg and Invalides, 20 minutes from Eiffel tower, and close to many excellent museums. Excellent breakfast with an emphasis on locally sourced and organic foods. Super comfy beds and very quiet rooms. The A/C is super cold, which was great in July! Highly recommended.

Le Pavilion is a perfect choice for any traveler.

There wasn’t a thing I didn’t like.

The staff is exceptional. Danny and everyone else go out of their way to make your stay perfect. The bed is super comfy, and the location is amazing and close to everything. I will definitely stay there again.

Excellent choice!!

It was perfect for one night. If you were longer and more than one person you would be tripping over each other. Nonetheless would stay there again.

Very well decorated and good quality furnishings. Great location and very quiet even though close to major sights. Staff was friendly and allowed us to keep bags there after checkout.

A little gem in the center of Paris!

This is not pertaining to the hotel as there was nothing my 11 year old son and I did not enjoy. However, for those looking for a place to eat, if you leave the hotel and go right, there is a bistro called Le Bistrot. I do not recommend this restaurant. The service was lovely but for the prices charged, the food was not great. We went there as it was late and we wanted a quick bite before bed. However, we would have done better to venture further as it was really expensive and certainly not worth the money we paid (in fact my son did not even touch his burger it was that awful). But hotel wise, nothing we did not like!

This beautiful little hotel in Paris is ideally suited for the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Although the room is small, it has a good lay out, is spotlessly clean and has a lovely bathroom with good water pressure. Considering we were in Paris to see the sights and only used the room to sleep and freshen up, the size was perfect and it is air conditioned. One thing I did look for and did not see in previous reviews which may help others, is luggage storage. As its a small hotel, there is not a specific room to store luggage. They were however very accommodating in storing it until we were ready to leave. Lovely staff at the reception :). We did not have the breakfast as my son only woke up at 10:45 the next morning so cannot comment on that but the fact he slept so late is a good measure of the comfort of the beds. All in all, highly recommended as a great place to stay!

Perfect location, cute design!

It's a minor issue but we get only one key for the room, it's not practical with kids and if you want to come and go around often or separately, but can be managable!

Perfect location, cute design!

It was lovely!

The food offered for breakfast was ~14 EUR and not really great. Wifi was down during our stay but that was only because there was some repair work going on

Location is great! It was clean and cosy! Staff was friendly. Overall we had a very pleasant stay

Delightful, quiet but well located hotel

The room was slightly on the small side, but sufficient for our needs.

This is a friendly and very quiet hotel, set back from the main roads but located in a very popular area.

Very comfortable small hotel with a great staff.

The decorations of the hotel really let it down. In some parts of the hotel - it’s awfully cringe - styled like an 8year old girls bedroom. Real shame as it’s a handsome building and with a few tweaks with the interior would make an enormous difference. Perhaps try to be more loyal to Paris and it’s surroundings.

Location and staff

It was a double decker room, with an internal staircase as...
    • Superior Triple Room

They could have given complementary water bottles. This was the only bummer as we were travelling across Europe and here we had to specifically plan to get some drinking water before coming back at night. Else everything was just perfect!

It was a double decker room, with an internal staircase as shown in the property description. Thought the height must be low, but to my surprise the place was really spacious and beautifully decorated! The best part is the view you get of the Eiffel tower by just stepping out of the hotel to the road :) The staffs were also present around the clock and helped us in all needs promptly! Would definitely recommend it for my friends & family!

The guy who made the transfer from the hotel to the airport...

The guy who made the transfer from the hotel to the airport was not kind to us or any of the passangers. This is not the hotel's fault but I have to remark the situation.

Best for convenient location but also clean and quiet. Friendly staff and unique decor.

Small comforts like toilettries being offered maybe? Oh and my sink clogged up very quickly but was nothing to prevent a person from liking the room.

Location was fabulous. It was super quiet and clean. The beds were comfortable and firm. I stayed in 2 different rooms (because my train home got cancelled so I had to book back in at the last minute) and both rooms were equally lovely. Decorating is so creative and whimsical. I did not try the breakfast because we just ate on the run every morning. I was travelling with just my daughter and very much appreciated the 24 hours security. I would definitely come back to this hotel and I would recommend it.

Overall great if you can deal with the small quarters.

The room was extremely small with no place to put our clothes.

The location is perfect. Very close to a Metro station and walkable to many places. The area is quiet with a neighborhood feel.

If I go back to Paris, I will probably go to the same hotel.
    • Superior Triple Room

The location was amazing. When you leave the building, if you look to the right down the street, the Eiffel Tower is in full view. It is close to many attractions and in a good location for restaurants and public transportation.

It was wonderful, would come back again and recommend it to others

Coffee not very good. Toaster did not warm the bread, tables needed to be cleared a little faster

Hlocation location location, the historical value, the room was very well decorated, staff very pleasant and helpful

Great stay in Paris

Absolutely no.

Really shocked the moment I open the door: well decorated room with the theme I am fond of. I had a prefect bath experience here, great shower facility, also the towel heater: very convenient.

We absolutely love the location!

We absolutely love the location! 7th Arr. is an excellent area to stay and the hotel location is perfect. The room size is good ( in comparison to other hotels I’ve stayed around the area) and the staff was super friendly. The hotel is close to the Eiffel Tower but most importantly for us, there were plenty of great restaurants around the area. I would go back to this hotel again.

My second home in Paris

Some details - like electronic door opening misfunctioning and lift misfunctionning- need to be fixed. But hopefully staff were very reactive and very efficient.

You feel at home. Neighbourhood is residential - high class - and touristic at the same time : a Plus in Paris. It offers a wide range of non touristic restaurants and shops. With top quality offering due to the very demanding Local venue - wich makes Tourists more than happy. My second home in Paris for Leisure.

Lovely cosy room, excellent staff and very helpful.

N/a

A cosy room with nice decor, and beautiful setup. Bed was really comfortablr and only 10 minute walk from the eiffel tower. You could see the eiffel tower from the road!

Great, but many small technical annoyances

Wi-Fi in room 15 doesn't work at all. 2 light bulbs out of 3 in the room were missing. The lighting was not worked out properly so only one bed lamp was working with the main lighting off - annoying for reading. TV was loosing signal or frames so image wasn't always stable...a bit annoying. The air-conditioning was loud and could not be switched totally off. Only temperature control could be switched off, and was not configurable in the room. There was a sensor for light outside for switching the light on for the interior alley from the street to the entrance. Sometime during the night I realized it was constantly making the light go on and off, very annoying. I usually don't even notice these but this time there were so many small things that it started to be annoying. Technical facilities need to be fixed...to make everything more comfy!

Clean, nice staff, really nice new bathroom. Location was awesome.

Great little hotel in a nice location, with very helpful...

They could have let us know beforehand that our room was two storey with a spiral staircase, just in case we had mobility problems.

Great little hotel in a nice location, with very helpful staff, and good value for money.

It was fine

The room was tiny! There was no space to move around the bed, they should say in the details that it is 'very compact'. Broken toilet seat

Staff were pleasant and helpful. Location is great

Very nice design of the hotel.

Very nice design of the hotel. Cosy and looks like a fairy tale. Someone invested in the design a lot of fantasy and love. And everything suits well on the size of the room. Location is great. We stayed only one night and I can say nothing about the breakfast or any other stuff.

Staff at the hotel were wonderful.

Staff at the hotel were wonderful. A particular mention to Mikael who brought fresh bathrobes and hot tea to our room after we returned to the hotel after getting caught in the rain.

amazing
    • Superior Triple Room

everything was amazing - be warned though, the shower is a glassdoor out to the main room, luckily I have known my friend for years so we didn't mind. but if you don't want whoever you are with seeing all your bits and pieces.....it might not be for you! haha. apart from that its the most perfect hotel ever!

Perfect little Parisian hotel

The ac was a little fierce (but easy enough to turn off) and the kettle didn't work, but they are really minor things - who goes to Paris to drink instant coffee in the room?!

The receptionist was brilliant - funny, helpful, couldn't have been better. The hotel itself it beautiful, all Parisian corridors and windows. Shower was great, bed comfortable, decorations brilliant. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. The seventh arondissement is my favourite part of Paris - close enough to the centre that you can see all the main landmarks, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and the Rodin museum, but it isn't too touristy. The cafes and restaurants clearly have Parisians as well as tourists.

Quiet enclave in central Paris

Flimsy doors on the ensuite bathroom.

Great location, lovely friendly staff, quiet enclave set back from the street. Close to museums and transport links. Lovely neighbourhood.

Great hidden hotel in 7th arrondissement

Handicap access might be a problem as there are stairs up to the reception, with handrail that's slightly hard to reach.

Staff were super nice. Hotel is back off the street, so not noisy, good a/c (important in Paris in the summer!)

great experience

nothing major.. small stairs in the room which is an issue if your not 100% mobile.. Also made it hard to get out bag upstairs.. but if you are travelling as a couple this does not matter.

great little hotel. Small but this is its charm. Situated in a courtyard a 25 meters off the road, so not noisy and made it feel more private. Really funky cool room. Bed upstairs and a couch/bed downstairs, which for us was great as we had our 18 year old son with us. Tv in both areas and a big bath upstairs which was awesome. The area was great.. short walks to good bistros and not too far to champ du Mars and the Eiffel The staff were really helpful and all-round a great experience.

Nostalgic stay at great location

Couldn't get Wi-Fi or cellular reception in the room.

Nice court yard and quiet area just off a main street in a nice residential area in the 7th. Stayed here for the third time in Paris, the first time since renovation. Easy access to metro and short walk to many sightseeing locations. Good restaurants nearby. Family rooms with mezzanine available.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Good location, quite clean but seriously bad wi-fi and not everyone in staff was nice

We've got a room without a proper wifi and instead got a mobile internet which was working only about 10% of the time. When I went to complain the answer was: "It usually works well, I will call them." Nothing has changed though. It quite ruined our stay there as we were sick and were forced to stay in the room and had basically nothing to do. Besides that rooms, elevator and overall hotel were very small compared to what we were expecting judging from the pictures. Doors (if you can call it that) to the bathroom couldn't be closed and were pointing directly to the window. We tried using phone to call the reception, as we were very sick and it wasn't easy to walk downstairs and it didn't work either. Almost forgot to mention I've asked the receptionist to tell housekeepers to just pick up a trash no extra cleaning was needed, they did not pick it up for 2 days. (probably she forgot to pass the message).

Awesome location, quite clean rooms, some of the staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Great traveler location

There is nothing I didn't like. This was a lovely hotel as indicated by my score. But if there are opportunities to pass on reduced expenses - better. When traveling solo it is always more expensive. Travelers spend little time in a room unless it is a resort. I would rather spend my money on seeing things, enjoying local food, buying local specialties. I don't need a lot of room. I don't need towels and sheets changed everyday (I don't do that at home), I don't even need my room cleaned eveyday (I'm an adult who can clean up after herself). Give me clean, location, esthetically pleasing, and price any day. I would definitely stay here again.

Clean, location, creative decor i.e. No tired floral bed spreads.

Great base to use to explore Paris

I don't recommend staying in Room 1, it is right next to reception and we barely slept for the first two nights due to noise (some of which was coming from the receptionist making phonecalls/watching videos at 1am and 6am). It is also quite uncomfortable knowing those in reception can hear every sound you make! We eventually felt we had no choice but to complain, however when we did the staff were very helpful and moved us to a different room which was so peaceful. We had a totally different experience once we moved rooms.

The bed was very comfy and the rooms were nicely decorated, small but perfect for a city break. Nice breakfast, although no cooked options there was lots of variety. The location is perfect for anyone who wants to explore Paris, you can walk anywhere from here and it has a metro a few minutes walk away for if you want to travel further. Staff very helpful when we had questions.

Loved it

The room was very nice and cozy but a little tiny, no closet space but hangers on the wall.

Very well located, in a street with bakeries, restaurants, pubs, pharmacy, shops, everything ! Very close to the metro station invalides but can walk to all the main landmarks ! The building is a little away form the street (you enter through a little backyard) so very quiet at night.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Lovely hotel in the middle of Paris

You have to leave your key with the person at the desk every time you go out, which was a bit strange but they do it for security reasons. I was worried that we might come back late and someone wouldn't be there, but that wasn't a problem.

The staff were very helpful and friendly and they let us leave our bags at the hotel for a bit after we checked out. The location was fab, it took ten minutes to walk to the Eiffel tower (and the neighbourhood felt safe). Great metro links. The bed was super comfortable and the room was really clean. The hotel is a little set back from the street, so it was very quiet whilst we were there. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Great little French hotel

Room slightly small but well facilitated hair dryer mini fridge clean toiletries etc

Great location near the hop on hop off bus. Good bars and restaurants and very quiet too.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Nice, cosy and perfect location.

Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The hotel is all decorated in traditional parisian style. Location is perfectly located walking distance half way between Les Invalides and the Eiffel Tower.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Very pleasant stay in a beautiful hotel

Only one thing: no shower cap. (The house number (54) was on the cafe, please put online additional info how to get there.)

location, staff, and lovely design

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Very close to Eiffel Tower and Invalides Metro Station, so...

No views, interior room. Not bad, but not expected.

Very close to Eiffel Tower and Invalides Metro Station, so transport and access is not an issue. Comfortable hotel and clean.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Good value de money

Wi-fi was instable and 2 days dificult to access. To solve the issue they provide a router for a SIM card on demand.

The location was superb, near many atractions and in a short walk from 2 subway stations, and many buses stops. Very clean, bathroom was good, and also bed.

The location is quite good.

The door of restroom in my room does not have a lock, which is awkward when i was using it.

The location is quite good. Only 5 minutes walking from the Invalides Metro Station. And the reception also told me that there has one station much nearer only 2 minutes walking. And the reception is really warm hearted.

Location is great

Tiny tiny rooms, tiny terrible shower and bathroom, not a very modern feel at all. Reminded me of a third world hostel

Location is great

The room is smaller than what looks like in the photos.

The room is smaller than what looks like in the photos.

great location and helpful staff

Bed was very comfortable Staff were really helpful Breakfast was good

Very good location.

Very good location.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Location, staff, decoration

Wifi reception was mediocre

Location, staff, decoration

Overall good stay

No space in the room to keep suitcases.

Excellent location

Good location, terrible Internet

The WiFi was rubbish. The signal was too weak.

The location is perfect. Near to many fantastic attractions.

Location was good, has character and attention to detail and...

Breakfast was disappointing. And over priced.

Location was good, has character and attention to detail and staff very helpful!

Perfect spot to stay

The staff were wonderful, the facilities were spotless and the location was fantastic!! This is the place to stay when in Paris.

Beautiful Bright Hotel in Fabulous Location!

Nothing it was perfect!

It was light and airy and such a pretty little hotel. Friendly staff and fabulous location!

Peaceful sanctuary!

Very comfy bed, quiet room, great location

Very small but personal. Loved it

The bathroom door didn’t seem to close completely.

Decor was fun and unique.

Location is good

Small room,should build one road for client better bring their baggages

Location is good

Have stayed at this hotel before and will try their other hotels in different Paris locations next.

All good.

It is a chain of environmentally friendly boutique hotels. The staff is excellent and the location was great.

Highly recommended

Great location. Awesome staff

Great time

It was all lovely

The location in a village atmosphere. Transport options fantastic. Staff very helpful. Yumie breakfast

Nice and comfortable stay

Furniture, style, luggage storage, cleanliness, 24h hours reception

Nice experience

Narrow room

The hotel interior design is very nice

Not good

I have been over charged. No response from hotel. For a £144 per night it was not worth the money

Excellent stay

none

The location is great, the staff are very attentive and the room was clean, comfortable and with a nice decor

View

Hot water in the room Wifi

View price beach

I will try another hotel next time

mould in bathroom, could not lock the room on my way out, lights did not work, VERY small room

concept is lovely and location perfect

Very nice place, cozy design, very friendly people

N/a

Great location, great people, very nice design

Good place to stay!

Small room.

Clean room, pleasant and helpful the desk staff. Metro close to hotel

Great place to stay. Friendly staff and great location

The noise of the fridge (mini-bar) in the room

The decoration of the interiors, the cozy atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Adorable Boutique Hotel

Noise from other guests were heard . perhaps some sound proofing.

Easy walk to Eiffel Tower. Close to Cafes. Some one at the desk 24 hours.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Great location and comfy bed!

The staff was friendly. The location was excellent. The bed was extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Amazing view right outside the hotel

Staff were really friendly. View outside the hotel was amazing!

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Fantastic find close to the Eiffel Tower

- towels were very small!!

- quiet - fantastic location

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Location and friendly staff

Location and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Nice for tourists not for business travellers

My room was quite small and not suited for a business traveller, no desk, not even a chair. WiFi was not working

Great location, nice hotel, good beds

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

To big pillows

To big pillows

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Hidden gem

N/a

Everything. Location, hotel, staff...

Browse Le Pavillon Hotel traveller photo gallery