Reviews of L'Adresse

22 Rue du Débarcadère, 17th arr., 75017 Paris, France

#1074 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very small property.No room for anything. I wonder how can such a property be given a 4 star hotel classification . Most of the 3 Star hotels I have been to are far superior . Lack of cleanliness is shocking ! Lift, staircase, bedroom walls, doors, furniture , carpet . Pillows feel like cheap foam cushions . The hotel entrance is literally a hole in the wall. The staff was friendly but could not reflect this in the rating as this would have taken the average above 2.5 By the way your rating system is very strange If the hotel is well below par it still gets 2.5 out of 5 which could be read as average !!! This property is to be avoided ..at any cost .

Not very much except the location

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The location is absolutely perfect near to everywhere and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location is absolutely perfect near to everywhere and also there’s a underground right in front of the hotel which it’s really convenient! Love the design of this hotel and it’s cosy and quite!

Rude receptionist!!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lady at the desk was very unprofessional she was rude and didn't know how to handle policy complain properly!!! The plugs were coming out from the wall and they were holes in the towels!! Very bad!!! A hotel to avoid in the area!!!!!!

Nice hotel with great staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

size of the hotel is a little bit small

the location of the hotel was nice too many services next to it, also the staff were great, they are so helpful and nice

the room was too narrow , we cant move inside the room , the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

every think in the hotel is bad except the location of the hotel

the room was too narrow , we cant move inside the room , the room was ready to chek in at 3.30 pm , they take money from my visa two times , first time they take 225 Euro and sec. time 280 euro and i Payed money in the hotel 225 Euro and they told me that the two visa amount will be refunded , why they make that i dont know ??????????????

Nice location and quiet
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air con turns itself off after not very long so was extremely hot in the bedroom. I was top floor and the ceiling height was low and diagonal so not ideal and not good value for money! Room could have been cleaner and the breakfast was pretty poor.

Nice location and quiet

Boutique hotel near Porte Maillot Metro.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Boutique hotel near Porte Maillot Metro. Located 3 minutes from the noise/ bustle of the Palais des Congres, but def. on a quiet side street. Positives: good/varied restaurants w/in a 10-minute walk. A nice 15-20 minute stroll from Arc de Triomphe. Desk staff are personally polite: all speak English. Rooms are well-appointed but smallish... fine for what I needed.

Conveniently located for Palais des Congres but rooms are a bit uncomfortable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms are too small and dark, elevator takes ages to arrive, there are not enought power outlets to branch mobile phones and laptops, there is no milk to put in your coffee at the bedroom.

Very well located for Palais des Congrés.

Nice location, friendly man in reception at night
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very dirty hotel... in a wardrobe we found a something from another customers...🤢 coffee machine is not working, ripped towels, no have a teeth brush, room is too small, not like in a picture. In a morning a lady from reception was so aggressive , not friendly. She is don’t know how to speak with customers! We been make a check out because of her.... never saw before incompetent employee as this lady...

Nice location, friendly man in reception at night

The hotel is overpriced (like most hotels in Paris) but convenient.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When I arrived, there were still the used towels from a previous guest on the bathroom floor. The shower door was broken.

The location just next to the congress center and the metro station is perfect. The view out of the roof window over the neighborhood and a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower was quite nice.

Very comfy!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The internet didn't work at all.

The bed was very comfortable! The bathroom was quite large. Location was good just because it was in front of a subway station, but the surroundings are not very touristic.

Really wish we would have stayed somewhere else.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was not very responsive. during the breakfast (not even any croissants), the first morning, the server was just plain rude - . the second day there were 2 women who just sat in the back and talked very loudly the entire time. when I asked for warm milk ( as we had the previous day) she attempted to pour the cold cereal milk into my cup-even though there was another pot of hot milk on the table next to us. very unpleasant. There were clumps of dust all over the room-on the phone, in the bathroom. the housekeeper didn't even clean out the glasses, and just hung up the dirty towels! As we were leaving, there was water POURING out of the light fixture in the bathroom - we told the desk person who didn't seem to care.

?????

Helpful staff and wonderful location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was very small and we had some issues with stained towels...

Helpful staff and wonderful location. Refrigerator with space enough for yogurts etc. Carrefour supermarket just around the corner.

Nice ”boutique” italian styled hotel with excellent location next door to the famous ”l’Entrecote”.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The standard price information on the room door. At that level (EU 475) it would have been pure robbery!

Comfortable bed. Relation quality to what I paid. (EU 88)

Great location, challenging shower controls, tight quarters but overall quite acceptable.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I don't know what beds the other reviewers have had but ours was very hard and I could feel the springs in the mattress. Although the bedding was great! We asked for a higher up room and ended up on the 1st floor right at the elevator door, it was noisy with street sounds and hotel sounds. .

the curtains actually kept the room dark! the overall style and decor is modern and pleasing and the front desk staff were/are exceptional! they are all very congenial and helpful. We had trouble with our Super Shuttle schedule changing and the fellow at the front desk made several phone calls to speak with the driver and reassure us (we don't speak French and communication would have been quite difficult in English)

Good room size, location convenient
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Same old story with room cost double charging - frist time during the booking and second time at the check-in. The staff refused to use the same authorisation code at check-in and bams! Another 650 EUR freezed at the card for 30 days! Not tragedy but looks strange. She consulted with "manager" under my request, and said "NO", mentioned "security deposit". First time have heard this. Specially as a ".genius" traveler from Booking.com

Good room size, location convenient

Ok hotel in Village Saint Ferdinand
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Compact living. Breakfast under ground. Not low price.

Well situated close to Porte Maillot ans The big Conference center. Close to Place d'Etoile.

A bit expensive but overall a good stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms were not soundproofed. I heard a lot of “activity” in the bedroom above me. Lucky for me it was the middle of the day so it didn’t bother me much. The selection of food at breakfast cold have been wider for the price they were charging although it was good overall (sweet and salty) Could offer more info on restaurants close by... where to go for a quick bite or such The air conditioner wasn’t working and neither was the fan option (granted it was winter but it got so hot in the room I had to open the windows and that didn’t make me feel very safe even though I was on the fourth floor).

The staff were friendly and welcoming!!! Liked the view from the windows and the windows actually opened!! Not those ones that only open 5 cm!! The room was clean although a bit small (it is after all a European room so no surprises there) The location was excellent for my purposes as I wanted to be as close to the palais de congress and this was really close and even closer to the metro station!!

I arrived late due to a delayed flight and my reservation...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Keep my reservations, I did contacted the hotel and manager was rude

I arrived late due to a delayed flight and my reservation was cancelled. I had to spend the first night a hotel nearby which was overpriced paying flexible rate. The manager did not help.

Location was good. Beside that nothing I will not recommend for this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

facilities were not properly maintenanced. Elevater was not operating , switches in the room were out of order. Faucet in the bathroom was not working properly.

good location but overpriced
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

private 4 star hotels in the centre of paris always make smile. twin room as small as one can hardly move around. breakfast 20eur - come on guys - cold bread a couple slices of cheese and sausage ... that's a robbery ... yes I admit one can be lucky and get some warm food too ... but only in case you are not in hurry and can wait when it arrives and you sit close to the buffet and can grab it first ... coffee was good though ... maybe I was not lucky but wifi seemed not to work at all

very quiet street close to the port maillot station and walking distance to the triumph arch, comfortable bed, relatively fresh decorated rooms.

surprised by location and design of hotel, and good value for price.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lift didnt work in the weekend due to some problem My safe in the room didnt work, and the staff @ arrival and departure still questioned my complaint. It really didnt work!!! But i left a laptop and smartphone in the room, and it was still there every night and day.

Short distance to Metro and RER-C station Very short distance to Palais des Congres Very close to attractions like Arc de Triomphe and Champs Avenue des Armee, just 2 metro stops! But walkable. Security minded staff!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room are too small. The two single beds are not far away from each other. Their so called "queen bed" is just two twin beds side by side. I requested two twin beds and check-in at noon. When I arrived at 11:30 and they told me the room was already available, I felt very satisfied. But I found they prepared a "queen bed". I then requested that they finish pulling the two beds apart within half an hour before the agreed check-in time. They told me they cannot do it, and it'll take the whole afternoon to do that, as they need another set of sheet and quilt... After a few rounds of conversation, they finally figured out they could reassign me to another room that had two twin beds ready. What a waste of time and energy, especially when you fight with time lag.

Great location. ~10 min walk from Arc de Triomphe. ~5 min walk from post office or office depot or Franprix (a chain convenience store). ~3 min walk from a big shopping mall. ~1 min walk from the metro station!! And half a minute walk from the restaurant at the corner where people form a ridiculous line to get in, day and night. All in all, great location.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Too many things. I wish there was refunds for situations like this, because if I could have I would have stayed some place else! - The breakfast was terrible... some days there were eggs, some days not. On a few days they did not offer any hot food. I would think for over $20.00/per person that this would be a good breakfast, but alas it was terrible. The nespresso was also broken while there and there was no decaf. I am extremely disappointed. I would have rather walked to a cafe/grocery and gotten something and it would have been cheaper! -They lock the doors if they leave the front desk and there was a few time during the middle of the that we couldn't get it. One incident we couldn't get it for over 10 minutes at 10am! -The was mold in the grout in the bathroom. -One night there was a bug (not a bed bug) on my pillow- ick! I could have stayed at another place for less money and if I could go back I would!

We were at a convention at the convention center down the street and the location was perfect...

Overall great stay with just a few tweaks needed
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The shower didn't close properly, the room was too dingy, the fridge was so hot on top that i was worried it might be a fire hazard. The elevator had its patterns peeling off of it. The toilet was in the lobby which meant bad odor's would fill it up, and i couldn't work out how to make the shower go cold. The lighting was awful in our room and I had to request a bulb to be fixed so that we could actually see at night. One of our bath robes was all tattered and worn and very rough. Because we were in the top room it meant my 6'1 boyfriend couldn't stand up straight in one side of the room. The wifi would always cut out. Very petty things which weren't really that much of an issue but they were still there.

The view was great, the big shower was nice, the room was clean. The staff were polite.

'Eiffel Tower view'... laughable!!
    • Prestige Double Room with Eiffel Tower View

I paid a lot of money for a 'deluxe double room with Eiffel Tower view', the room was a very small attic room and the view was laughable, you could just about see the top of the Eiffel Tower which was miles away, it should defiantly not be valued at more money than the other rooms, no wonder there is not a picture on the website of these 'views', the only way you can see these 'views' also is out of a skylight window, absolutely shocking and falsly advertised (as you can see, or not see, in photo attached). Also, being in an 'attic room' it was so hot and our air con did not work for 2 out of the 3 days we were there, which resulted in the worst nights sleep ever after waking up sweating. If you are claustrophobic you should not stay in this hotel! The lift was tiny, could only fit 2 people in and even then it was a squeeze (and we are not big people). There is no hotel bar or anything. The rooms are very dark, walls are leather material which obviously isn't good in the heat either.

location wasn't bad, easy access to tube station.

A boutique hotel in good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was nice. The rooms were pretty tiny, but that wasn't the problem. The only issue was that we got a bed that was too small for couple. Apparently it is supposed to be a room for a single. So it wasn't comfortable for us to squeeze in this small bed ( 1.40x1.90). When we mentioned it in the morning, they apologized but didn't offer any compensation.

The location is very good. The bathtub was fun.

expensive and unfair extra costs
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I had booked 3 rooms with Booking.com, When we arrived they charged us 76 euro extra for booking costs. We paid but this is unfair, I would like the extra 76€ back

The beds were comfy, one room had a leak so they got free breakfast.

Location is convenient.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Ironing table was broken, personnel wasn't properly trained Wifi was super slow, I had a better connection roaming from my phone.

Location is convenient. The decoration is fairly recent and interesting if you are into black walls and leather-effect tiles in your bathroom. Bed was really comfortable, and I didn't have any issue sleeping. They are suppose to have a deal with the gym just in front of the building (but nobody at reception knew about it).

There are better places to stay in Paris
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed smelt of aftershave and I wondered if the sheets had even been cleaned. The room was tiny & it seemed more like a brothel than a hotel. The breakfast at €20 per person was a rip off.

Location is great.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

A great stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A great stay. Close to the metro. Walking distance from the Arc and the Champs. Although we were very early because our bus arrived early in the morning it wasn't a problem at all to enter our room this early. Great service. Friendly staff. Would go back to this place anytime.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Lovely little hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms weren't very spacious. There was no iron in the room although one was available upon request.

Nespreso machines in the room were excellent. Was great to have a fridge too. Good shower. Location was brilliant, close to restaurants,metro and walking distance from tourist attractions.

No privacy for room with terrace
    • Deluxe Double Room with Terrace

We did get the room with terrace. What our surprise when we saw that the entrance door of the room is directly into the visitor welcome room. From our room we could hear the entrance people speaking with the hostress. We asked to change room, we have been putted into usual room at the third floor. We deeply prefered usual room more than special one that has no privacy.

The bed is pretty good. So is the geographic localisation, near porte Maillot.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Perfect location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

everything was great! The lighting in the bed rooms was a little too dark which only bothered me when I was packing to go home and would have preferred the lighting to be brighter , nothing mayor maybe just put a lamp in each of the rooms.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

good location at great price
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

v small room and mirrors a bit disorientating, but clean nonetheless.

welcome was wonderful. location perfect for our needs with parking nearby and it allowed us to stroll up to the Arc de Triomphe before dinner. having entrecôte next door for sunday lunch was ideal too!

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

L'adresse - my address in Paris
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Perfect place: nice and cozy 17 arrondissement, nice cafes, close to metro and bus station Porte Maillot. Hotel looks new and very good maintained. Stylish, decorated in black colour and minimalistic style. Staff friendly and nice. Everything easy and smooth. As we were staying one night we did not try breakfast, but good coffee in a room was a real pleasure!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Bad staying
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel deduct me EUR 14.88 extra over EUR 576 as per your confirmation booking.com. I need to refund me back EUR 14.88 Thx Ahmad bahaddad

Near metro station

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Overall the location's quite good, room facilities is ok...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Well staff's service level differs a lot. During my three day stay there, I met about four staff at the desk,and I was so disappointed at one. Poor English and PC skill... by the way, 20 Euro breakfast apparently too expensive since the offer is so so.

Overall the location's quite good, room facilities is ok, compared with other hotel I stay in Paris, at least water is offered.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Perfect hotel for a short city trip, especially when arriving by bus at Porte Maillot
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We arrived very early in the morning, but were given a room straight away which was awesome because we were able to get some rest after the journey. The staff was very friendly and the Eifeltower view from the uppermost rooms amazing

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

staff is amazing, bed is comfortable, breakfast is very very...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

very dark interior design and the light in the hotel. no possibility to turn the light brighter in the room or bathroom

staff is amazing, bed is comfortable, breakfast is very very good. location is perfect - 3 min walking to metro. restaurants in the area are also good :)

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Recommended
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Skip the breakfast and go to any bakery near by.. with 20 euros, you can get a King's breakfast in Paris..

Staff very helpful, location is perfectly situated next to a metro stop and walking distance from les Champs Elysees, and there is a Nespresso machine in the room, Super nice!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Convenient short stay in Paris
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room is small but that's usual in most of the hotels in Paris.

Congratulations for an excellent service! All the Staff at the Hotel were helpful and kind. I needed help with my plane ticket and the hotel director did his best to help. The location is very good. The subway is very near and the shuttle to the airport is available within a walking distance.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Good location and comfortable if you are a hobbit
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is extremely small (my first time in Paris so I might be too picky). I'm 1.65m and I just fit into the bed. No way you can get dry or change clothes in the bathroom though.

Best location if you travel from Beauvais airport. Neighborhood is nice. Great choice of nice restaurants and bistros around.

Location was good and staff are friendly
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel rooms is very small lift is small toilet is small

Location was good and staff are friendly

Staff friendly.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff friendly. Helpful and great location close to metro

Everything the best place

Everything the best place

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Every thing

Every thing

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

cleaner work at busy time for bfast cause traffic with the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

cleaner work at busy time for bfast cause traffic with the sharing lift

a place to come back.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

nice staff, nice rooms with a modern bath room and a good bed. A great location close the the metro and on walking distance to Arc de triomph.

Terrible and won’t recommend this hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Terrace

Nothing and bad service

Near
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small rooms , we order connected room and thay give us not

Near

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bed, sheets etc were really clean. Room itself. however, was really dusty and it felt like it had not been properly cleaned for some time.

Great location!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great location! Nice renovated room!

Small and expensive
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small room, comfortable but pricey.

Staff found an item of lost property and alerted me after my stay - very helpful.

Room was small

Room was small

Great location near to a metro.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great location near to a metro. Good for all the sights. The hotel was clean and staff were friendly.

Its convenient to move around.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Its convenient to move around. Next to the meteo station. Some good restaurants around the place.

Clearness

Location & staff

Its really small but great!

tub was dirty

Its really small but great!

Great value for the location

Great value for the location

Wonderful , and helpful staff

Wonderful , and helpful staff

Easy check in and out, nice staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Easy check in and out, nice staff.

Very good

Hot Chocolate was a nice breakfast option
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Internet would not work in the room for the whole stay even though advertised

Hot Chocolate was a nice breakfast option

The wi-fi very unstable.

The wi-fi very unstable.

Overall it was ok

No porter

There’s no porter, so we have to take our own luggages from the cab up to our room.

Convenient location, good staff.
    • Prestige Double Room with Eiffel Tower View

The room was in need of a better clean, surfaces were dusty. Bed and bathroom were very clean.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Convenient hotel for when visiting Paris by car.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed is comfortable. The hotel is right next to a convenient metro station.

wifi not working in room

wifi not working in room

My lovely hotel in Paris

My lovely hotel in Paris

Good hotel will

Small rooms good

I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family who want to visit Paris.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The person who checked us in could've been more friendly.

Great place in general.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great place in general. Bathroom was amazing and had a waterfall shower.

It was reasonably comfortable but only as somewhere to sleep not to relax
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small room-too hot and the TV had no programming including news in English available

Ok ok
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Too small hotel you can’t even move ur luggage Lifts are like 100 years old hardly works

Nothin much very small rooms But bathrooms are ok sized