Reviews of Le Belmont Champs Elysées 4 stars

30, Rue de Bassano, 16th arr., 75016 Paris, France

#611 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I have no complaints or issues.

Beautiful Hotel in an ideal location to explore the delights of Paris. The rooms were of a good size and was well presented with very comfortable beds. Metro is a 3 minute walk, the Champs Elysees also 3 minutes, Arch du Triumph 5minutes and Eiffel Tower 10minute walk. Will stay there when we next visit Paris.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The Hotel wasn't clean, the corridor smelled really bad, disgusting! very basic facilities in the room. basic & limited breakfast. overpriced.

Location Staff

Can’t think of anything.

Felt very welcome by the reception staff and were also very helpful. I loved the toiletries and the beds were very comfortable, bathroom modern and furnishings elegant. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay near the Champs Elysee in a quiet street and close to George V metro to get around.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

a little bit tiny rooms, bathrooms, location of the shower within the Bathroom in room 201, WiFi should be maintained for longer periods.

Staff hospitality, location of the hotel, breakfast, cleanliness of the rooms, and restaurants, value for money, special device for water in the toilet.

Rooms could be bigger.

The bed is great. Location is amazing. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are quiet and well insulated. View on a cute small Parisian street from the rooms

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Loved the room furniture, especially having the table and chairs at the balcony window. The attention to detail in the amenities, like the shoe cleaner, sewing kit, etc.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was very clean and elegant. On the down side the bathroom was a tad small although the space was used in a very intelligent way and with comfort in mind and this included a fancy japanese toilet with control buttons for other functions on the side. I did find it slightly irritating to have to lower the toilet lid to press on the flush button. However this was the only issue and a minor one at that. It wouldn't stop me from staying here again.

Location was perfect - within walking minutes from the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysee. There was easy metro access and I had no problems getting the RER to and from Charles de Gaulle airport ( RER A+B). Room was nice and clean. Staff Friendly. Very elegant setting.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Too small not a fresh smell

I did not like the place,it was by far different than what is shown online extremely small and untidy for the price they are asking.they rate it as four stars but it should be 2 for the standard.i will never recommend there to anyone.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the internet connection did not always work well. Therefore, I had to reconnect but the it worked.

Very nice and supportive staff. Very clean. Excellent located and quiet during the night.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom to small and over priced for what it is. Rooms looked old need a fresh set of paint.

The location was great could walk to most of the main sites.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

As a twin room, the two beds were too close to each other - there was hardly a difference to a double bed with two quilts. Also you cannot see Arc de Triomphe from the balcony, and the hotel actually located in a relatively quiet neighborhood.

Comfortable beds and helpful staff. I emailed in advance for a room with balcony and did get one (I also arrived very early and they prepared the room within 30 mins).

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The lighting in the room was very dull we had to use our torches on our phones to look in the wardrobe !!!!! I know it's very picky but everything else was great .

The location was really good.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

One of the reasons I booked the hotel was because it also had a spa. However the treatments were so extortionately priced we decided we wouldn't get any. Just a haircut was priced as 110 euros if I recall, let alone the more specialist treatments. I've been to 5* dedicated spa hotels which didn't charge nearly as much.

Small, comfy and stylish room. Comfy bed. Excellent location if you want to go sightseeing. Many of the main attractions are within walking distance and the Champs Elysees is almost on your doorstep. Ahmed was very welcoming when we first got to the hotel and made an excellent first impression.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There was lipstick on one of the glass' in the room. Also beverages in the bar were very expensive - €23 for a gin and tonic is way overpriced as it €9 for a coffee - hence the coffee in the room was not refilled during my 3 night stay!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

the staff wasnt professional, breakfast is big but only filled with frozen pastries ect, eggs were chewy, really poor room service menu filled with again frozen food, I had a late check out organized at 2pm and at 12pm a member of staff came into the fitness room almost yelling at me with an unpleasant face saying that I should check out, miscomunication between staff and reservation...

the decoration

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room was bit small for 2 people, not much space for clothing Hotel bar closing too early but there were many other possibilities arround to have a drink

Excellent loaction in the down town of Paris Style of the hotel is fantastic Service very good, staff supportive

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

5 minutes walk from the nearest subway station on Champs-Elysees. It might be reasonable when looking for a room from 4 or more stars hotels in the central area of Paris.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room was a little small, i believe extended hallway entrance was included in the size.

The bed was above hotel standard, We picked the hotel for its Ambiance and it lived up to that. Position and nearby amenities were very good.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was nothing we didn't like.

We loved the balcony although we didn't spend much time on it. The room was very large. The heated towel rack in the shower room was a nice surprise. We were celebrating my birthday and the staff brought up champagne to us! That was lovely

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There is nothing negative to say about this property.

Handy to the Champs Ellysee and most attractions. The staff were wonderful the room warm comfortable and secure with extra facilities like spa bar and shoe polisher. A decadently themed hotel at a mid range price. Loved the heated towel rail and the duel purpose lavatory (built in bidet!) Highly recommended and I would definitely stay here again only longer ❤️🇫🇷

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I requested a feather pillow a couple of times and not sure if they had them or not as I never received it. However, this would not prevent me from staying again. Perhaps they didn't have any available.

The staff and management went out of their way to make my daughters and my stay a very pleasurable one. The hotel is just a short walk away (about 2 city blocks) from all the hustle and bustle of the Champs d' Elysees. There is a Pret on the corner along with a bagel shop and several bistros. I had a situation where my credit card was denied in a cab. In a panic I went to the front desk and I believe he was the night manager gave me the 21 euros to pay the cab until I could get to the nearest ATM! As a Flight Attendant for almost 40 years I have stayed in hotels all over the world and the Belmont has been added to my list of favorites! The room was very clean and beds comfortable.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I left a pair of sandals in the closet, and on the way to the airport realized and emailed the hotel, they replied back saying nothing was left in the room, obviously the housekeeper took them. They were brand new and I know I forget them there 100%.

The beds were so comfortable we didn't want to leave the beautiful room! Location was amazing as well!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Perhaps in steam bath they may add menthe or any other oils.

Awesome place to stay, if it fits your budget do not hesitate to stay you won't regret. Hermes toiletries, Nice breakfast,close to Champs de Elysee yet a quiet street, steam bath

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The location is a bit far from the tube if you carry luggages but at 5 minutes walking distance from a tube station. The lift has secure access with your room card so that if you forget it or forget that system you may stay a bit longer than usual in the lift :-)

I went in this hotel some years ago and I didn't like (I got a small room and got a mixed impression about the cleanliness) but this time was just great: the location is good, the room was really clean with all you can expect (also in the bathroom you get some very nice soap, shampoo... -Hermes brand-). The staff was very nice with me and I got the possibility once I checked out to change later on in the locker room of the Spa so that it is really easy going and customer oriented.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom on the smaller side.

Very nice hotel and big room compared to a typical hotel room in Paris. The condition of the room was spotless. Hotel staff was great and helpful.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked a room of luxe but i didnt see at all how this room is different from regular room.NOTHING SPECIAL AT ALL.The room is very Very small and i'm 100% sure i can find some room way better than this with 380 euros one night. bad experience even the frontdesk is fine

Location ok stuff ok things are new

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Amazing!! Helpful staff, beautiful facility, excellent location. This hotel made a great start for our stay in Paris. Had everything you could want. Very comfortable nights sleep.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The bedrooms and bathrooms are small. You cannot easily put a suitcase on the floor and walk around the room. The elevators are also small. The front desk personnel is just OK, not very friendly!

The location is great! Very near to the Champs-Elysées! Many restaurants and shopping facilities around.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Best option! Great location, beautiful facilities, the breakfast is super complete. Bathroom great with excellent shower. The bed was great and the pillows were perfect. The staff is always ready to help you at everything.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Wifi was terrible, we stayed 3 nights and blnibidy ever cleaned our room or brought fresh towels and when we called to ask for them they complained about the request

Awesome bed, decent location

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Shower was not made for big people like me 😉

Fantastic ambiance at a top A location in the golden triangle of Paris. Super beds, big and longer than usual in hotels

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Lobby, check-in area outdated, small TV, could not find wifi code in the room.

Great location with value for money, the bed was really nice and great shower.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Checkout was a little stressful as despite arranging a later checkout before, they wanted to charge us a day rate.

Nice comfortable bed and lovely decor. Quiet location.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

as above

Lovely clean rooms, beautiful bar lounge area, we had a couple of problems on arrival our t.v wouldn't work and 4 times someone visited the room to try and fix it then said it would need to wait until the next day. the next day we reported it still wasn't fixed after arriving back from the day. we were told we needed to contact sales but we were leaving the next day so that was a waste of time. we asked to be moved rooms and were told there were none but after explaining this was a trip for my mum and we didn't wish to be out in the evening they eventually moved us. The advert stated all rooms had a balcony however ours didn't nor were we able to open the curtains (net like) to see a view. The room was very dark. We were advised there were no rooms available with a balcony. The spa is only for treatments and doesn't have a sauna or Jacuzzi or small pool and the gym had 1 treadmill and a weight machine but nothing more.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The reception staff were frosty, bordering unfriendly. There are no water or ice stations located anywhere in the hotel. For 22€ the breakfast options are ridiculous. The rooms are really close together with narrow awkward hallways. Good luck staying up late (around 10pm) and not getting a call to turn your tv off...really?!! There is no glass or curtain on the shower so the entire bathroom floor ends up covered in water when taking a shower. Even attempting to jam myself up against the faucet into the 16" square that's created by the side of the sink didn't helped. I'm a skinny girl and the place still got drenched. I've stayed in hotels all over the world and this hotel is nothing special. The pictures make it far grander than it is. I'm not a fan of European hotels, but I'm pretty sure you can find better for the money in Paris. I was very disappointed with my stay here.

Location is good. The hotel is on a quiet street but just steps away from restaurants, pharmacy and coffee shops etc.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The room was small (for the price) and the sound-proofing was not good. The people in the room above were clearly unawares that their activities were disturbing others until at least 2AM.

Comfortable bed, proper pillows, adequate table for writing, good wi-fi, well-equipped bathroom.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The glass wall in our bath/shower was very short which caused the bathroom to be partially wet after showering. The rest was all perfect!

Overall atmosphere of the hotel, we had a room with a balcony which was very nice and spacious with a table and two chairs. Comfortabel bed!

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was clean but had cob webs off the lights and could have been cleaned more thoroughly.

The staff were very welcoming and it was a beautiful room and well thought out for the size. It is a boutique style hotel so did not expect a huge room. Location was excellent. No restaurant so no breakfast to rate.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Our room was in the attic and on arrival smelled like a sewer. Very basic amenities for the cost of the room. It was a strange layout with very little space to walk around the bed, however there was a long hallway to the door!

Staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

An iron was not available to us in the evening when needed.

The location and staff were excellent. Within walking distance of all major sites in Paris and hugely helpful staff, especially Alex the bar manager.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Hawa at the front desk was rude and impatient as we were checking out. She kept on making comments under her breath which made me feel really uncomfortable

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room temperature was often too hot or too cold in the night Bathroom was a little small so while I loved the water pressure, I was often fearful of soaking the bathroom. When the room was cleaned, it was not thorough. While the beds were made and the floors tidied, cleaned mugs were not replaced with fresh tea, coffee, sugar and creamer. The lady at the front desk (when checking out) was not very friendly.

Nice amenities and toiletries Nice decor Fantastic Water pressure The gentleman at the bar was very helpful in finding somewhere nearby for us to eat. The hotel was reasonably close to the Champs Elysees which was very convenient for our New Years Eve stay (we saw the fireworks at the Arch de Triumph).

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

TV did not work in the room

Provided you go for the luxury room, you have enough space ( more than usual in Paris hotels); there is a nice bar and spa including a small fitness facility . The hotel has also a nice sitting area . Cosy hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Serving staff at breakfast took a long time to respond and there were no vegetarian options for a cooked breakfast even though I had requested this. There were 2/3 staff which is inefficient use of resources, especially as no cooking was required. Very expensive prices at the bar - 2 g&t was £30!!!! And beauty treatments - £160 for a massage! The hotel appeared opulent at first glance but there was flaky paint and stains on furnishings that I wouldn't expect of such a highly rated hotel. During one breakfast meal there were 2 unaccompanied children and one child pocketed lots of packets if nutella and the other ate very little from a big plate of food. They seemed to be very familiar with the waiting staff and I wondered if they were actually guests. I would prefer the hotel to spend on guests and reduce high prices than on waste. I wouldn't return for this reason - poor value for money.

Great location with excellent reception staff who welcomed us. Enjoyed the Hammam, loved the Hermes bathing products - robes and slippers plus the room was cleaned every day. Lots of croissants and pastries in the morning. Our room was very quiet and we felt secure.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I was excited to have a good stay in this hotel for the good location, but unfortunately I shocked with the not clear and honest description for the facilities and rules :/ they forced me to pay more and change my room, and its not my fault to not have a good details in booking proceeded, and I didn't have a good welcome by staff in arriving! and the bathroom smell was disgusting! they said through booking.com all children under 12 are free for stay and that not true! the booking.com couldn't do anything and this is not the first time I had trouble with the booking.com and they can't solve it before only saying sorry for what happen to you!!! so this is the last time to book through them the hotel need to change their staff, specially the night shift, and have to fix their bathrooms. and change their details of the facilities and the rules! and we will see if *booking.com* they clear to but my comments and review.

Only the location, every things were offal

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Great location in Paris and nice staff. This is my 2nd time at this hotel and I will definitely go back! The breakfast is good and was included in my room.

Small room for 2 adults Ánd 2 children

Close to attraction Ánd metro station. Good beds.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet has outo clean water.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

the location was not that good, and the size of the room was too small.

nice hotel, helpful staff, and comfortable bed.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

That breakfast didnt include.

A bit pricy

Very good location, friendly staff

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Clean, quiet, and comfortable!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Nice staff, very friendly and personal approach. Rooms clean and good comfort

The room very small

The location is good

• Imperial Suite

No tv channels in English our movies in English

Lovely location

Breakfast was not included and is expensive so we went elsewhere for this.

The bed was really comfortable. Nice looking bathroom. Close to metro.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

the room was small however nice designed. the staff were very dissapointing special at the reception not helpful at all

the location was perfect,

• Superior Double or Twin Room

No view from our room unfortunately

Nothing , everything was amazing

Amazing place

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Light on mirror is a bit too strong

• Superior Double or Twin Room

It was a fantastic place to stay .Everyone was very helpful and friendly. We could go for walks to see places.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No kitchen - so room service only with ready to heat dishes

Dark decor in corridors.

Big ensuite with double shower. Great steam room.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Modern dekorated rooms but little bit to small.

Small hotel, very good Location just few minutes walk from Chanselize, Excellent breakfast.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Size of the rooms and damp smell in the passages

Staff very helpful.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff doesn't do anything in case of lost items or items that has been thrown/stolen by mistake as a rubbish during the room service.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Good hotel with very good location. Metro is quite close. Also lot of restaurants around. Hotel is very quiet thank to truly soundproof windows.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Excellent breakfast and location. Very comfy bed.

Small Bathrooms

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No private hotel WiFi. Poor selection of TV channels. Over priced.

Atmosphere and location of hotel

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Bathrooms are not at all well planned.

breakfast is so poor

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff were rude, other than Yas, he was a nice man

The hotel was quaint & in an excellent location

Browse Le Belmont Champs Elysées traveller photo gallery