Reviews of Les Jardins Du Marais 4 stars

74, rue Amelot, 11th arr., 75011 Paris, France

#725 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

The acommodation absolutely did not meet my expectation.
    • Classic Room

The acommodation absolutely did not meet my expectation. In point of of view the raking 4 stars absolutely invalid. I would not recommend. Poor rooms, poor facilities, poor bathroom, poor breakfast.

• Classic Room

cleaning staff was extremely impolite and rude , room very small and old, toilet was not cleaned properly, was always yellow like you didn't flushed it. It was clear that we got the smallest ugliest room because we had booked with booking (was even mentioned on the welcome enveloppe!!) Room nothing to do with the pictures on the website.. A lot of noise early in the morning on in the garden when staff starts to work The asked to pay the invoice when we entered, so we did,... when everything paid, they said they need a preautorisation of 80 euros a night extra!!!! Never heard something like this before..

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great location, beautiful gardens
    • Classic Room

The room was fine but dingy, much dingier than I would expect given how lovely the lobby, restaurant, and gardens are and the label of “luxury hotel.” The restaurant is not vegetarian-friendly, so vegetarians, take note :).

Great location, beautiful gardens

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great Hotel, will definitely recommend.
    • Classic Room

The room was nice, quite roomy by Paris standards. The summer days/nights were hot, but the A/C worked well, not like other hotels when I stayed in Paris before. The central courtyard is a nice place to sit, relax, talk or eat and drink. The staff were helpful at check in and check out. Walking distance to Marais, or Republique for food and drinks (10-15 mins), and 2 metro lines within 5 min walk each side of the hotel.

Too expensive for what they offer
    • Classic Room

I was expecting more quality for the money I paid, dust everywhere in room, smell in the room the bathroom wasn’t for four stars hotel the bath had Chips damage

Car park

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The garden was nice
    • Executive Room

The balcony full if spiders. I informed the hotel about and sent an e mail , but they did nothing . And the hotel is not very clean like it should be

The garden was nice

The most dirty hotel I have ever visited.

I have been travelling for over 15 years, only in 4-5 stars hotels. This is by all means, the most dirty hotel I have ever slept in. The carpets are filthy, the toilets and showers has unpleasant marks of human waist, and the phones in the rooms are sticky. This is in short. Moreover, the hotel functions more like a 2-3 stars hotel, I have no idea how they rated as 4 stars. I would not recommend anyone who wishes to stay healthy to sleep at this place.

The courtyard, and the location.

The place is extremley clean and the staff is very helpful.

Nothing to dislike

The place is extremley clean and the staff is very helpful. I enjoyed staying here. Very near to metro station which makes it very easy to commute.

The front desk staff was beyond amazing.
    • Classic Room

The front desk staff was beyond amazing. They were so kind, helpful, and accommodating. My entire staff was really nice. The rooms were cozy and clean. I will be staying here again when I come back to Paris.

Good breakfast - the usual options of fried egg, bacon, etc.
    • Classic Room

The bed could have been longer, but that's the issue I have very often.

Good breakfast - the usual options of fried egg, bacon, etc., and the French additions - croissants and other sweet pastries. Natural orange and grapefruit juice! Comfortable bed and big towels. Shower head worked normally, which is not the case everywhere.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great place to stay in Paris!
    • Classic Room

The parking garage was a little inconvenient because the gate to enter was not working. Also, it was posted when I booked that parking is 32 Euros a day to park.

I liked the beautiful architecture of the buildings and how it felt like there was some seclusion being in the hotel from the city. I chose to pay for breakfast with my room and I’m happy I did because it was a great assortment for their breakfast.

As for Paris, the room is spacious with a small kitchen unit...
    • Classic Room

Had a problem with an elevator. Kind staff helped us, but the number is limited.

As for Paris, the room is spacious with a small kitchen unit with microwave and fridge. Short distance walk from Metro stations with two lines.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great hotel to jump start your Paris stay with a relaxing terrace to enjoy between adventures.
    • Classic Room

Deceiving from the outside. Once you walk in you discover that the hotel surrounds a lovely terrace equipped with a bar and a lot of resort style comfortable social seating. Rooms are well appointed and the location is very convenient. A few short steps to the metro or if you're adventurous it's about a 20 minute walk to the Louvre or 15 minutes to the Republique or the Cathedral Notre Dame.

There were 1 or 2 staff members that were nice, like Florent
    • Executive Room

There were continuous calls from the staff on several occasions which was very disturbing. They were rude at the check-out and asked for 70 euros to stay till 3pm, which is absurd.

There were 1 or 2 staff members that were nice, like Florent

An absolute gem of a hotel
    • Executive Room

We would have liked to eat in the restaurant one eve but hadn’t realised it is shut Sunday and Mondays. Not a problem as there are so many eateries nearby but worth noting.

Superb location, 10 min walk to Place de Bastilles or Place de Republique where you can pick up the Open Tour bus routes or metro. Supermarket and lots of lovely cafes on doorstep. Spacious room and very friendly staff. Underground secure car park was a huge positive for me (it is tight but I was able to get my very long wheel base vehicle in and out with just a bit of careful manoevering)

Perfect !!!
    • Superior Room

Sebastian at the front desk is absolutely amazing. It was my first time in Paris and he recommended to me and my daughter many places to visit and even marked the places on a map for us. It was really helpfull. Thank you for your kindness !!!

Good location, bad value for money
    • Classic Room

Room way too small and ugly for being “4 stars”. The hotel is made up by different buildings (not connected) overlooking a central garden/courtyard with some restaurants. Very cute idea but not so easy to find the rooms and not so practical at all. Reception is very very small, getting insanely crowded with guests for check-out/check-in. Overall pretty bad value for money; there is much better in Paris.

very nice clean hotel with the beautiful restaurant in the courtyard .
    • Classic Room

the window was a bit small , there fore less light in the room . But it was not a big deal - makes it easier to sleep.

the closeness the Metro and in the centre of city

Very nice stay!!
    • Junior Suite Executive

Very quiet, clean and nice supported hotel. Close to subway station allowing short time travels to city center or any highlighted visit. You will enjoy of a very clean place with nice staff. Rooms for families, A/A available, big beds. In summary, nice stay in a very nice hotel.

The internal terrace is excellent for meetings and for...
    • Classic Room

The cleaning staff barged into our room without knocking and did not follow requests as to best cleaning time, given that I was with a toddler, despite their assurances that they would. The hotel states that its rooms are sound proof. We could hear every movement of our neighbours who came in and out of their room at various times in the night. The walls were paper thin. Our room was on the ground floor and faced the courtyard. This would be fine except that there were lights in the courtyard that were turned on in the night and came straight into our room. The windows didn't have proper curtains to block the bright light. There are enough staff working at the reception which meant constant, long queues to receive assistance.

The internal terrace is excellent for meetings and for children. It was also very conveniently located to a large super market and excellent restaurants. The neighbourhood was very pleasant.

Great location, many fantastic restaurants within walking...
    • Classic Room

Great location, many fantastic restaurants within walking distance. Metro to city center is only a short walk and is very easy to use. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was very clean and spacious (also air conditioned which was great in July). Highly recommend!

Great location, quality, comfort and quiet rooms
    • Classic Room

Breakfast. I don't usually breakfast in hotels, but I thought I'd try it. The coffee was terrible (and ran out), the fruit salad was soggy and the croissants were very ordinary. There was little on this breakfast buffet to tempt me. Plenty of cafes nearby, don't bother with breakfast.

Fantastic location, next to the Marais. Comfortable and quiet rooms set around a courtyard. Staff upgraded me, due to a major protest nearby I had to walk to the hotel as my taxi couldn't get into the street. My room was spacious, comfortable and elegant. This was my 3rd visit within a year.

Our room was located near the garden and every early morning...
    • Classic Room

Our room was located near the garden and every early morning the People who was leaving woke us up. The garden in better in the picture.... Very old forniture

The room costs far too much for what it actually is. A rip-off!
    • Classic Room

Room not ready after 15:00h. Long waiting times at reception. Room: old stained carpet; couldn‘t open window wide; old bathroom facilities. Magnet key card didn‘t work. TERRIBLE NOISE ALL THE TIME (day & night!) from air condioner motors on the roof!!! Insufficiently cleaned (hairs on the pillows, on the sheets, carpet not hoovered, ...).

Position.

Not what I was expected
    • Executive Room

I was welcome not as expected, I don’t want to put all the personnel in the same basket but some of them were very rude and not nice at all.

The location is awesome and garden indoor is nice.

Great stay even though the room felt a bit old
    • Classic Room

The room are not 4 star to me. Quite old Definitely felt it used to be an appartment before

great location ans very clean Good front of house service

The breakfast had a great choice, especially with...
    • Junior Suite Executive

The room we had was supposed to be for four adults but it was very cramped. Also the one single bed was uncomfortable compared to the rest. Also one day for breakfast we were told it was closed when we had checked the times with reception and it was not meant to be closed for another hour.

The breakfast had a great choice, especially with continental and all the staff were very friendly. They hotel was a very high standard. It had a lovely little terrace area and its lovely with some nice weather. They hotel was kept very clean aswell.

Rooms in need of a refurbishment!
    • Junior Suite Executive

We stayed for four nights at this so called boutique hotel and were extremely disappointed. The standard of the rooms did not meet our expectations of a four star hotel and looked like they had been refurbished a very long time ago, the carpet, the wall and the furniture as well as the entire bathroom was "worn out" to say the least. There was also a smell of cigarette although we had chosen a non-smoking room. We were offered to change rooms but they all looked the same. In addition hereto there was no hot water at two different occasions during our stay. Moreover, when we did the reservation through booking.com we had ticked the box for swimming pool (since we were traveling with our children) but upon arrival we were informed that there was no pool but a SPA with a sauna. Unfortunately the SPA area with the sauna was never open during our stay.

The staff in the reception was friendly and did their best to help us. Unfortunately the overall standard of the hotel in general and the facilities (or lack of facilities) did not meet up to our expectations of a four star hotel. The garden was nice and it would have been great to have breakfast there and not in the basement.

I would not consider this as a four star boutique hotel.
    • Classic Room

We stayed for four night at this so called boutique hotel and were extremely disappointed. The standard of the rooms did not meet our expectations of a four star hotel and looked like they had been refurbished a very long time ago, the carpet, the wall and the furniture as well as the entire bathroom was "worn out" to say the least. There was also a smell of cigarette although we had chosen a non-smoking room. We were offered to change rooms but they all looked the same. In addition hereto there was no hot water at two different occasions during our stay. Moreover, when we did the reservation through booking.com we had ticked the box for swimming pool (since we were traveling with our children) but upon arrival we were informed that there was no pool but a SPA with a sauna. Unfortunately the SPA area with the sauna was never open during our stay.

Nice but overpriced
    • Classic Room

Rooms were dated, bathroom shower water wouldn’t go down so it was like I was having a bath. Door handle stuff to get out, I thought I was locked in the room. Fire exits should be clearer as couldn’t find stairs immediately. No drinks in fridge for luxury stay is not good. Also paid in pounds and they took £20 more than the actual rate. Very disappointed. Hotel is overpriced for what it is.

I liked the garden area and staff were friendly.

Perfect hotel to explore Honfleur

We wouldn't change a thing.

We absolutely loved this hotel, the location and the staff. We would recommend it to anyone who wants to explore Honfleur and the surrounding areas. It is a very short walk to the main part of town with shopping and restaurants. It is one of my favorite hotels we've ever visited.

We got a big enough room for four people (to adults and to...
    • Junior Suite Executive

We got a big enough room for four people (to adults and to kids, 8 and 14). The roomed faced inwards to a very quiet courtroom (surprisingly lovely place!). The only (and minor) drawback was that the rooms were a bit warm at night (probably fixable if you figure out the airconditioning!).

I love Paris at the less Jardine Du Marias!
    • Classic Room

The room was small, but its Paris! We loved every moment!

Great art pieces all around. Breakfast is good, donning area is a buzz with everyone ready to help! Amassing!

Had a great time

The room was a little to warm despite it being cool outdoors. Had to keep the windows open to make it comfortable.

Staff was very helpful. The location was convenient to tourist attractions.

Very pleasant
    • Classic Room

Reception staff seemed a bit "overwhelmed", but it was very busy, so this is not a negative

Good location, in a "trendy" area with lots of bars and eateries. Very busy check in and out at reception.

The neighborhood, spacious for Paris, quiet, clean
    • Classic Room

Please consider muting the elevator. Why on earth does it make a loud and annoying sound every time you press the button to call it? The sound serves no purpose, and in the evening, I could hear it all the way inside my room.

The neighborhood, spacious for Paris, quiet, clean

We will be coming back to Marais.
    • Classic Room

The hotel needs some paved lane in the garden for people dragging their bags on wheels.

The cafe next door is excellent and friendly. At least three fine restaurants nearby. Super Wi Fi in the hotel. Ten steps to the Metro - line 8 , goes across Paris.

We will stay again!
    • Classic Room

Location, excellent and staff very knowledgeable. This hotel has a beautiful setting and the courtyard is a bonus. Breakfast is well worth it!

Great for a short stay. We paid £130 for night including breakfast. I wouldn’t pay much more.
    • Superior Room

THE PARKING 😡.. It’s so unbelievably tight to get your car into it, but that isn’t the difficult part. The getting out, it’s so tight that there’s a 99.9% chance of either scraping your wing mirrors or alloys if you have anything bigger than a mini. The rooms maybe need an update in places. Room was abit worn in places. Bath had a chip in it and door frames were scratched. But I would say that this is the only thing I can complain about in regards to the general hotel.

The garden area & free selection toiletries.

Looks 4 stars, amenities and service 3 stars
    • Superior Room

I booked the room for 161€ instead of 319€ (which it is absolutely not worth). There were several pubic hair in the shower which were there before I even showered. once I got in the shower to remove them myself I found out there was no running water. After calling the reception he sent a plumber who fixed it. No bothered to apologize for the inconvenience even after mentioning that I was a bit disappointed of this 4 star hotel. Also in which 4 star hotel doe they not have adapters for rent. I would have to buy one was the answer of the fairly careless receptionist (tall, grey hair, Glases, mid 40s.). His colleague, I believe her name was Jasmin (strong American accent) was extremely friendly and very professional. She tried to help me with adapters that guests left from their stays. (that's really the one thing guests leave at hotels). That's why I really didn't understand why the gentleman was almost insisting to sell a new adapter to me although I even offered him 100€ cash deposit which he refused. (suddenly he trusts me). When checking out, no one really asked me how my stay was which is an absolute No No in a 4 star hotel. Conclusion: I would have been less disappointed if it was sold to me as a 3 star hotel.

The bed was incredibly comfortable and everything was clean. That's probably the only positive thing about the place.

Great hotel. Will definitely stay again
    • Classic Room

Cost of breckfast and prices in bar were high.

Everything was good. Comfortable, large bed, spacious room and great facilities. We didn’t use the pool or spa facilities as we were out and about most of the time, but we were offered a 30% discount on spa treatments on the day of our arrival.

Very good option to stay in Paris but not as a tourist.
    • Classic Room

The buildings are very nice and construction in general with garden is very impressive, the room I expected a bit more Parisian, but I had just a standard room.

Room superb.
    • Superior Room

not calm enough. quite noisy.

Room superb. Hotel built around a courtyard where you can take hot chocolate while sitting on a fur blanket. It looks like we are at the mountain. Deco mixed between modern and 1930's period. Perfect location to visit Paris.

Great location, value for money and I will go back for sure!
    • Classic Room

The elevator was for roughly 24 hours out of order and our room was on the 6th floor...but fortunately for arrival and departure with luggage the elevator worked. For the rest it was good sports, although involuntarily ;).

The sauna facility although very small was great as they book it for you exclusively for half an hour.

very enjoyable

No restaurant other than for breakfast , i was going to say the distance from the centre but to be honest is wasn't an handicap and sort of added to its charm

friendliness and quaintness of the Hotel

Excellent! A must!
    • Junior Suite Executive

Location, room, breakfast and the hotel itself were all amazing. Easy to get to the Metro. Easy to find restaurants and a great family room with plenty of space.

Pleasant stay near the Marais
    • Superior Room

Wall hairdryer in bathroom weak. Towels & soap changed when we opted for ‘eco’. Kitchen facilities in room (inc microwave & dishwasher) but no plates or cutlery - go figure. Maison Plisson great alternative for breakfast.

Read mixed reports about the hotel, but found it to our liking. An issue on checking in (twin not double) was fixed quickly. Room comfortable, huge bed. Courtyard a real plus, even in winter, with a cabin selling hot chocolate.

Staff and property to seem not truly being interested on guests
    • Classic Room

Elevator out of order, we had to carry the luggage oneself - no information or help. Lock failed several times, we wasted time for invention by technician.

The property is situated in a absolute quite environment Breakfast offered a wide choice

Location was really good and we could see an area of Paris...
    • Classic Room

The room could do with a refresh. The bed was a double so it felt quite small, hotels generally have a king or bigger. There were no spoons or plates in the kitchenette etc but there was a stove top, that didn't make sense to me.

Location was really good and we could see an area of Paris that we hadn't been to before. The hotel had a nice ambiance and the staff were friendly.

Overall very nice stay and close to metro to get in and out of Paris
    • Superior Room

Coffee cup not washed up from room service in the morning... View wasn't great just looked out at more windows. Toilet was stained.

Lady on reception very helpful. Room quite big and water hot.. Quiet at night and very warm.

Just another comfortable hotel room
    • Executive Room

The view wasn't great and only one bathrobe was provided even though the room was booked for 2. We booked an executive room which has a kitchenette - it could have been useful if they would have provided a few plates and cutlery (I didn't bother calling reception as it wasn't imperative - but why offer a room with kitchenette without some basic plates?!)

The room was nice, clean and extremely comfortable. The hotel is very close to the metro and it makes it very easy to visit Paris. There is a carrefour 2 minutes away in case you need anything and plenty of restaurants/bars around if you want to go out around the area.

Will definitely stay again
    • Superior Room

Very nice hotel with quite cosy inner garden - in winter it was decorated like a Xmas market, where you can buy hot chocolate and waffles. Room is spacious, clean and has kitchen facilities inside. As a plus very nice Parislike design. Great location - quite, but close to 3 metro lines.

Very friendly staff and very helpful - the services are good
    • Classic Room

The room was not as "silence" as claimed. We were surprised we could hear when people walked by our windows in the central garden or when they walked in the hall. Luckily the guests are well mannered and do not make any excess noise.

Very friendly staff and very helpful - the services are good

This is a nice hotel. I recommend it
    • Classic Room

This is a classy hotel. There was not too much to dislike.

The breakfast buffet was fabulous if a little expensive at 20 euros. The staff were friendly and helpful. Not having stayed in the Marais previously I was delighted to be in this location.

We would stay here again!
    • Classic Room

Nothing to comment negatively on really - though if you’re a light sleeper the outside lighting is so strong that the blackout curtains are not able to mask the light.

Opposite the fantastic ‘Merci’ charity shop! Lots to do in the Marais Easy to travel /walk to lots of sights Very comfortable beds. Very helpful staff

Everything was very clean and comfortable!
    • Superior Room

The water did take a little bit to get warm/hot when taking a shower, but other than that everything was great! So happy

Everything was very clean and comfortable! Good quiet spot just outside the center of the city. The other guests who stayed were very kind and fun to talk to. Overall great experience!

The hotel was a wonderful place to explore Paris.
    • Classic Room

One complaint I would have is that the bed was setup as two seperate but touching. I would have preferred a normal queen bed.

The hotel is in a great location, anything you need is a block or two away! The hotel is also very nice with the open concept.

Not good and I wouldn't stay again
    • Classic Room

I planned a spa trip away and what they called a spa only consisted of a sauna and massages, no steam room not Jacuzzi so I was very disappointed. The room is very old and dated. The template on the bed was peeling. The welcome gift they gave contained nuts, which is a very bad idea for people like myself who has a nut allergy. Overall I was disappointed with the room and sap facility and would not recommend this hotel.

The breakfast and the outdoor garden. The reception area and bar looked nice.

Beautiful, highly recommended. Will return!
    • Superior Room

The hotel is really stylish and the staff smiling and more than polite. The inner atrium gives a great sense of space which is worth gold in space-tight Paris!

It is pretty - the decoration, the garden too - the...
    • Classic Room

The room is very small and the separation with the room next door is only by a door - you can follow any conversation as if you were in the same room!

It is pretty - the decoration, the garden too - the mattresses are excellent !! It is very near to the marais, beautiful view over the roofs of Paris

I liked that I have this hotel with value deal, I was very...
    • Superior Room

The rooms are really really old, It's an old hotel and That's not very clear in the photos, The bathroom also was smelly, the yellow lights in the room wasn't enough at all, but I think this is the usual in paris.

I liked that I have this hotel with value deal, I was very excited, It was located in nice area Marias, It's really beautiful and quiet and connected well by the metro with other areas. I liked also to have ironing machine, nice setting area outside the building.

Great value and beautiful views and garden. Location is perfect! Professional and friendly staff.
    • Superior Room

More responsive via email? I had to call the hotel for some requests, but that is not a big deal.

The location was perfect, steps from the metro, walk to markets, local brasseries right next to the hotel. Our room had a great view and we could even see the Eiffel tower from afar. Staff were always friendly, professional and informative even when they were busy. Great value and good service for Paris. Le Marais area is just great for gallery hopping and emersing in the local ambience yet close to everything in Paris! There's even a spa which I didn't have time to check out this time!

Excellent value for money, great location close to the metro and Bataclan
    • Classic Room

The room was quite dark as the lighting was sparse and got woken up by kids playing very loudly with the chess pieces directly outside the room at around 7am

Good size room with huge comfy bed and decent bathroom with shower over bath.

October in Paris
    • Classic Room

The property was a hidden gem in the middle of a busy district. Additionally it was very close to the metro. The staff, especially Francesco, were very professional, friendly and helpful.

Great comfort and decent location
    • Superior Room

Ok the hair dryer was ridiculous.. it was this 1970’s vacuum looking thing on the bathroom wall.. ok no exaggeration I felt like a Mexican leaf blower with this super loud device! It was comical and it’s bark was bigger than it’s bite! The room is pretty out dated and the carpet was kinda ratty.. however, the bed made up for the leaf blower and decor!

The bed and pillows were so comfortable that I kept sleeping in!

Location, cleanliness, technology, cell phone availability...
    • Classic Room

Room too small for the price and location. Not a good coffee maker in the room. For 4 start rates should have coffee and other items at the lobby for guests all day. More courteous staff

Location, cleanliness, technology, cell phone availability in the room and good communication

Very nice stay in a very good hotel
    • Classic Room

Everything was nice but the cleaning of my room was done at 5 pm, therefore when i was back from my meeting early (4 pm) the room was not cleaned

Location is great, interior of the hotel is very nice and beautiful. Each guest is provided with a Handy android phone which helps a lot, it has internet and handy tools for tourists.

Nice property in a great neighborhood. Would recommend!
    • Classic Room

The room was small and cramped - but that is Europe I guess! We had an adjoining door to another room that let in a lot of noise from our next door neighbors. There are some dead ends and one-way streets that seemed to confuse our Uber driver on the way to pick us up.

This hotel is actually a series of buildings on the same block with a nice center courtyard in the middle. The lobby and bar area are really nice. The hotel feels safe as well. It is in a nice location close to stores, restaurants, and transportation. We checked in early and they were able to give us a room right away which was great after all the travel.

Lovely well located hotel
    • Classic Room

Beautiful hotel with central courtyard in walking distance of the shops and bars of the marais district. The staff were friendly and the rooms were spacious and clean

The courtyard was lovely.
    • Superior Room

The staff should have told us there was a national strike and taxis could not get to the hotel because of demonstrations. We would have tried to make other arrangements. They seemed a bit put off when I asked for help in finding a way to the airport when our cab did not arrive and the Metro was closed.

The courtyard was lovely.

We would totally recommend this hotel as a launching pad into the hearty of Paris
    • Executive Room

Small mix up with the bill payment at the end but easily sorted

The staff were fabulous and location proved to be wonderful for getting around Paris easily

Great spot in Paris
    • Classic Room

Very nice hotel in a quiet area of Paris. Near to two different metro lines so easy to get to the sites of Paris and the Gard du Nord for trains to the airports or other cities. Staff was exceptionally helpful. They suggested a wonderful restaurant a block away. They looked after us very well. Very comfortable bed. Really nice courtyard and facilities.

My 18 year old niece and I from the US were pleasantly...
    • Classic Room

My 18 year old niece and I from the US were pleasantly surprised by this elegant hotel tucked away in an old Paris neighborhood. The staff was so very helpful with all of our questions and someone was always at the front desk to guide us to restaurants, museums, bank, metro, etc. (except for one misleading metro instruction to Versailles which was unfortunate.) The room was beautifully decorated and comfortable with a nice view - small but nice closet and great beds (superior had 2 instead of 1 bed for two) and mini kitchen. The bath was without a fan but looked elegant with lovely marble - nice strong shower. We had hoped to eat at the gorgeous courtyard which offered mostly expensive food and extremely slow service, when I was there .Plenty of other good places to eat from hotel walking to Bastille circle! Fantastic small gym. Overall we had a great experience at Les Jardin De Marais and we plan to return some day.

Thank you - delightful!

My stay was too short!

The very welcoming & helpful staff,and charming atmosphere were delightful. The blend of locals as well as hotel guests spending time in the whimsical and art-filled outdoor courtyard garden made for a great sense of community - I'm looking forward to returning.

Nice personnel, helped me with microwave.
    • Classic Room

Toilet bowl was clogged...

Nice personnel, helped me with microwave. Free of charge Smart phone helped a lot, it would take time to download the apps like WhatsApp so I didn't do it. I was able to make calls to UK from that smartphone. The room was the right size, had little kitchen area with sink to wash dishes, cooker, kettle, fridge. You can ask for additional dishes if needed. There's food store 5min walk from hotel. You can get here from Gare Du Nord by metro. The area is very quiet. Nice open dining area on the hotel territory.

Browse Les Jardins Du Marais traveller photo gallery