Reviews of Hotel Les Rocailles 2 stars

D 613, 34530 Montagnac, France

#5 of 7 hotels in Montagnac

Very clean and friendly hotel. OLD but in extremely very good conditions. Swimming Pool is excellent
    • Comfort Double Room with Bath

From the A9 to Montagnac you need to leave the A9 at Meze. Travelling via the A75 is is much easier to find the Hotel.

Room and Bed very clean. Bathroom a bit small but recently renovated and very clean Location good as you can decide to take the A9 or A75 towards the North of Europe coming from Spain. Dinner very good. Limited options but BIO food. Breakfast good as well. Staff (owners) very friendly. Parking space more than enough and free of charge. Very healthy surrounder and very quite for sleeping. AIRCO good and beds are good as well. Overall I can recommend. (NOTE: I selected this hotel for the second time now coming from south of Spain travelling to Holland.

Appalling rude dishonest
    • Triple Room with Shower

The staff working here should not work in hospitality. Their manner is appalling. I've never in all my years travelling experienced people so rude. I left my jewellery bag accidentally behind me- we had travelled over 20 hours to get there for a wedding. With jetlag we slept in, exactly at 11am they knocked on our door and continued to do so every few minutes until we left 20 minutes later. They charged 22.50 for 3 breakfasts but only one person took a small basket of croissants. When I realised after that I had left my jewellery behind I called back. The lady on duty said she would look, she came back and told me it was probably gone with the rubbish. I'm 100% sure it was left there and the dishonesty is astounding. I would never stay there again and advice people to be extremely cautious in doing so. This is the first time I've ever had to leave a negative review in all my time using booking.com. Utterly appalling people.

A convenient and pleasant place to stay when travelling along southern France
    • Comfort Double Room

We ate dinner, the food was good. We slept well.

Very friendly owners.

The bed was not very good and the blanket was old.

Very friendly owners. Good breakfast. Swimmingpool.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Great hotel - we will return!
    • Comfort Double Room

mattress was a bit hard.

We paid extra for a large bed and were very happy with the 160 cm large bed and the room.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2015

Great welcome with lots of advice re-local restaurants.

Great welcome with lots of advice re-local restaurants. Didn't use the pool but thiswas well maintained and should bea boon to those with children.

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.