Reviews of Longchamp Elysées 3 stars

68 Rue De Longchamp, 16th arr., 75016 Paris, France

#694 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

The access to the rooms can be difficult. The spiral stairs were super narrow and the elevator is only big enough to fit one person. They also have a set of weird rules to follow such as no eating in rooms and not being allowed to change the room temperature. Be warned that taxis and shuttles have a difficult time finding this place down the narrow roads.

My family of 7 stayed here just for 2 days to explore Paris. The staff was always so helpful in recommending places to eat and giving us directions. They really made our stay lovely. The rooms were very small but just so adorable too and the windows opened up to a nice view of streets and really have a nice Paris vibe. We also enjoyed the dining area where the staff let us bring our own food in to enjoy. The location is great as it is just steps away from the Eiffel Tower, metro stations and the Arc de Triomphe.

Small space. I believe most hotels in France must be small from our experience so far. Storage space for luggage in the room helped to keep the floor open.

Amazing location around the corner from the Eiffel Tower. Friendly staff willing to help find your way around the city.

• Quadruple Room

- The lift is VERY small. It was okay because we’re small women but if you’re a bigger person you will not fit in the lift - smallest lift I have ever seen. It must have been a porter lift for laundry previously I’m sure. - Pre-Check-In. They took a pre-authorisation of half the price of our stay (179.10€). When online (booking.com policy) it says both they might take a pre-authorisation and it would be a small amount. Half the price isn’t a small amount. I was told by the hotel it would be released after Check-Out. If I wanted it earlier it would be 100€. I spoke to booking.com who spoke to the hotel and I spoke to my bank. Eventually the matter was resolved, only because I got email proof to show my bank from booking.com that it should be released. My bank is Monzo which means there customer service is text chat and can send pictures so it was very easy for me to show them this. If I used a regular UK bank I’m afraid I wouldn’t have got my money back in time for my holiday. Monzo even told me, unless they get an authorisation code from the hotel the money can be held for up to 30days! I’ve used booking.com before I’m a genius member, I know how pre-authorisation works, it has never been so much or held for so long before so it was very stressful. But once that was sorted, once we were at the hotel for the stay it was a good experience.

It’s a great location, 1minute walk from a stunning view of the Effiel Tower. Staff members were friendly. They offer breakfast for around 12€. Have a mini bar machine downstairs. Very clean. Great value for money. Many places to eat close by. Metro 1minute away (Be aware - most of the metro’s don’t have escalators. Be prepared to carry your luggage for the most part!)

• Quadruple Room

Small rooms. Had to pay for coffee and tea even though I brought my own tea Bags. I had to carry the full cups up four flights of stairs. Breakfast was basic

A good location. Some friendly staff

Lack of space in the room and other areas, difficult to move around with luggage (i.e. elevator). Could be cheaper based on these remarks. Prohibited to iron in the room which could be a problem for business travelers. I found it annoying having to return the key to reception every time I leave the premises, although the reception is open 24/7.

The location is great (central, proximity to public transportation, Eiffel tour, restaurants and it´s safe). It was clean.

The room and the bathroom were little bit smaller than my expectations.

The staff. The location. The coffee at the lobby. The comfort of the bed. The clearness in the apartment.

Because the hotel itself was quite small, the rooms felt a little cramped.

The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel itself was really tidy and pretty. The airport transportation from CDG to Trocadero was very convenient (Le Bus Direct), it took just a couple of minutes walk to the hotel. The location was easy considering all the attractions as well, and had a metro station nearby. I would definitely visit this hotel again.

Some noise 1 night a family with young children next door.

Everyone spoke English. The room and bathroom were clean. We arrived early and they were able to accommodate us. Great location near the Effel Tower.

Was on 5th floor and as i dont like lifts had to climb 85 steps up to quite small room , its also a windy staircase

Staff were very helpful , breakfast good , location excellent , bed comfy .

The shower, there was an open space and the floor got wet every time I took a shower

The customer service of the staff, they were wikling to help and gave me orientation. Excellent location, near of restaurant and metro station

• Quadruple Room

Room was small for 2 adults and 2 kids. One king size bed and one pull out bed. King bed filled whole side of room.

How close it was to the Eiffel Tower

very cold attitude of personel, rather nosiy environment of hotel, no room view, very scarce room amenities, any other things that could or need to be improved

very good location, within a few minutes of walking distance from Trocadero place, amongst the very fancy 16th arrondisment and close to the metro trainstation

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Narrow stairway up/ down to the room, & rooms were relatively small (though most paris hotels are small).dint take any pics of the room to share unfortunately

Close to effifel tower, & some of e locations were within walking distance. 10mins walk to effifel tower & 25mins to George V & Champes Elyses. Baby cot for my 9month daughter was comfortable enough. Excellent excellent front desk staff - 1 of the best I have experienced in my 6-8 trips to paris. Very helpful & knowledgeable.

Our room had double doors and no room number on the outside door which made it very confusing. The elevator is also very small, but expected for Paris. There is no parking closeby.

Really great location, near many restaurants and walking distance to Eiffel tower. Rooms were really nicely done, clean, modern and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Renaud de Simone wasnt very kind. He always acted irritated like I was bothering him when I had a question. Being a tourist I had a few questions, which was normal. The rest of the staff was very friendly.

Love the hotel, the room was soo cozy and perfect!! I loved the proximity.

Room was very small and packed. No kettel,coffee/tea facilities in room. Booking.com says the hotel has Parking but does not have a parking space. More over we had to park in the multistorey parking for which we had to pay 41 euros per day. And that also we had to walk for 5 min again. My fellow customer was also complaining the same in regards to parking.

Just the location which is 7-9 minute walk to eiffel tower.room was clean.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Quadruple Room

No facilities for making hot drinks in room. Could be purchased in hotel lobby but cost 1euro 50 cent each.

Very comfortable,clean and quiet. Excellent location and very helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Hotel was adequate - staff wasn't super helpful. Typical size for Paris, but we stayed in other lower rated (stars) hotels this trip and thought the hotels were nicer. This is a 2 star (Paris Rating) hotel with a 3 star rating. Perfectly workable, but we had it in mind for our last night in Paris and were underwhelmed. Wifi spotty (old building - I get it) and staff was somewhat helpful but a bit cold compared to the other hotels we stayed in. Very very close quarters in hallways led to loud noises anytime anyone came in or out of their rooms. Having to turn the key into the front desk every time you leave is a bit of a buzz kill too..

Location was very good.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

The breakfast could be better - the pastries are excellent and very fresh, but the industrial pre-wrapped cheese, the tea and the yogurts not so much.

The staff was really friendly and clearly enjoying being able to help you in any way. The room, though small (like most hotels in Paris) was charming and clean.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

A very minor point - a little more room around the bed.

Location is excellent, a great base to explore Paris with some very good restaurants and shops on the doorstep. Two metro stops within 15 minute walking distance. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Breakfast was ok but quite expensive for what you get: one tiny croisssnt, one tiny coffee roll, and a piece of bread. No desk in the bedroom, so not good if you have to work, room was loud on the 5th floor ( noise like a pump or something like that) and heating system was also loud so not possible to sleep with heating on

Location, comfortable bed, staff nice. Good closet space.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

We were in a room where a lot of traffic in the hotel passed. This was evident with guests arriving or leaving at night or in the early hours of the morning.

This is a comfortable hotel in a good location.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Room slightly small but very clean and comfy. Deposit if you want to use the safe. Old school tiny lift but does the work.

Staff is very nice, especially the night receptionist. Location is perfect for work but also very close to the Eiffel Tower. Very clean rooms. Affordable prices of the "bar" in reception.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

breakfast was limited, but price - quality was ok.

Location: close to the Eiffel Tower and great location for shopping. Restaurant down the street (Di Vino) was fabulous! Asked for a quite room and it definitely was.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Space - but for a Parisian hotel , comfort and good staff care made up for this space jam

French breakfast; lots of bread and cheese , but hey I was in Paris so it was ok. Typically french but great .

We had a fabulous time here and in Paris. Great location and value for money. The staff are friendly, very helpful and accommodating. We stayed here for the weekend and it was prefect for everything we wanted during our time in Paris.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Poor internet access. Room was warm, we did ask them to turn down the thermostat which they did. Room was small, only enough room for the double bed and end tables.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff at front desk and breakfast service.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Room and shower rooms are small (but expected in Paris in this price range).

We were there during a heatwave so an air-conditioned hotel was wonderful. Staff were lovely - friendly and helpful and almost all spoke English. Fresh bread and croissants for breakfast with cheese and jams. Choice of yogurts, plus orange juice, coffee, tea. Five minute walk from nearest Metro, 10 minute walk to Eiffel Tower

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

The water wasn't working for a few hours couldn't shower or use the bathroom and so I asked for our inconvenience could we get some complimentary tea and coffee and when we checked out it was charged to our room

Very clean

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Quadruple Room

A small fridge would be a good addition to the room

The location is excelent and the staff is very helpfull. The room is spacious for a Paris hotel, and could easily accomodate our family of 4 (with lots of luggage ;)).

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

They forgot to change the towels the first night. The WI-Fi was really bad and didn't work for an entire day. It's not comfortable to get in the toilet.

The location is perfect if you want to take a walk to Tour Eiffel or Arc de Truimph. The receptionists are friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

The room was noisy, the staff was arrogant and rude. They treat customers very poorly.

Besides the fact that the room was clean everything else was a horrible experience. The staff were very arrogant and rude. I rented the room late at night, we arrived tired but I was unable to sleep because the room that I was given was next to the main a/c unit of the building and it was very noisy. When the problem was addressed with the staff they were in denial and very rude. They caused me and my little daughter a lot of distress. I will NEVER return to that hotel. It's ironic that the people that run that hotel are in that business because when I talked to them personally they luck any kind of customer service skills. My experience was horrible.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Only comment was we had to request a key for the safe in the room, would have been easier just to have our own digital lock but not the end of the world.

Really friendly staff who were full of advice and recommendations too! Comfy, quiet room, and very clean and tidy. Location is virtually unbeatable, 2.5 minutes walk to a great selection of restaurants and cafes and a supermarket, and literally 3 minutes from great views of the Eiffel Tower. Booked this as a surprise for my girlfriend's birthday and it did just the job!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Breakfast was not included. It would have been good if there was a little fridge in room.

Location was good and staff was very friendly. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

No elevater to the room floor, could not control the A/C temperature and the rooms were very small. Things to get use to are; you need to leave your room key every time you leave the hotel and are charged a deposit for the safe key in the room. Perhaps the Europe custom, however, new to me. First time travel or to Paris.

Staff was very nice..

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

I didn't adjust the overhead shower head properly before turning on the shower and got my clothes soaking wet and also the bathroom floor.

Beds were soft. Our daughter liked the sofa/twin bed she slept in.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• Quadruple Room

Very small, unfriendly staff, dark brown carpet which looked dirty, no bellman to help with luggage. Issues with keys leaving them at the front desk .

The location was the only thing.

• Quadruple Room

Room was too small and too expensive for value

Very comfortable double bed

No working aircon in our room

Nice cozy hotel with super nice and helpful personnel. Close to everything in Paris.

Kind and helpful personnel, location is very Paris-center 😊

The room was very small.

Was general good value for the money and a very good Location for my Business needs.

Nice, comfortable stay. Great location near the Trocadero, but in a quiet side street

The room is very small and located on the first floor with strange narrow stairs.

It is very close to Trocadero. Staff was very pleasant.

Great staff

No coffee facility in room No ventilation in bathroom

Friendly concierge Nice room beautifully decorated Cleanliness

Room is very, very small

Price OK, location good

I left my jumper in my room, forgot to pack it and it was never found..

It was expensive for what we got

No coffee/tea facilities in the room

Location - very close to Eiffel Tower

Have a very very poor breakfast even it’s not in room price, no enough bread,no fruit.... you have no choice.

room size

extremely clean

bad behavior receptions, poor cleanness, no window to outside.

no special things

The location is near the Eiffel tower and near the metro station.

• Quadruple Room

Great location!! Very friendly and helpful staff!!

Room too small for the amount paid.

Location was great and super comfortable rooms including bed!

Tiny rooms and very few facilities

Location and cleanness are perfect!

Breakfast was not included in rate

Location and the room

There was no kettle and tea in the room.

The staff were so helpful and friendly.

Room very small for the price charged

• Quadruple Room

The people at the reception were accommodating and exceptionally welcoming. Shout out to Monsieur Idris. :D

The breakfast is too basic for the going price!

The 1st hotel I've been to that has a comfortable, and in very good shape, sofa bed

Smoking smell in the room

Great value for money. Fabulous location - 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower.

Close walk to Eiffel Tower

I liked everything!

Very clean, nice colour scheme, very nice/kind staff

Convenient for transportation!

Rooms area too small !!!

A nice location near to metro and within 10 minutes u can reached to Eiffel Tower

• Quadruple Room

Great location, friendly and helpful staff and nice rooms. Great value for your money.

my first time in Paris, staff was friendly, loved the room , clean, quiet, AC, the view left something to be desired but all else was marvelous.

no mini fridge in the room

everything was great

• Quadruple Room

Room small but good for Paris.

Great staff

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Standard room is extremely small

The standard room is super super small, you barely have space to move if you do have a medium size luggage.

Browse Longchamp Elysées traveller photo gallery