Reviews of Best Western Premier Louvre Saint-Honoré 4 stars

#888 of 1,600 hotels in Paris

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Pfw stay
    • Classic Queen Room

The hotel in general is not clean at all. Used spoons were left for 2 days in the room without being changed. No room service. Half of the staff is rude. I would say the only nice ones are the lady in charge of breakfast and Christine (if i remember her name well) . Nope wouldn’t book it again.

For a last minute booking this is the best one could find during fashion week. However, i would only say location is perfect.

Perfect location - a friendly and slightly dated, small hotel.
    • Superior King Room

The hotel is smaller than I expected, which also means that there are some service limitations. There is no restaurant and just a teeny bar (which I never saw anyone use but me). So there isn't that social buzz that I personally enjoy in a hotel. Also the interiors are a bit dated, and there is stuff happening in the bathroom that really needs attending to.

The location is excellent and perfect for a short stay - walking distance to almost everything worth seeing in Paris and only a 10-minute walk from the RER B at Les Halles. The room I had was quite big and with a desk I could actually work at, which is good - and rare. The design look of the room was slightly outdated, but nevertheless, it grew on me and I came to enjoy it. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Classic Queen Room

The staff was not friendly or particularly helpful ( that includes all staff, not only people at the reception), the lift is tiny and there is no concierge. It did not feel like a 4 star hotel, but more like a 3 star.

Comfortable hotel in perfect location
    • Classic Room

we had a little clash about the payment; i paid while booking, yet was asked to do it again at arrival. I managed, but it could have been as issue for some other people (and i had to pay with the card i specifically did not want to be charged...), so you might want to come prepared, just in case :)

Super comfy bed (i don't remember last time i had such a fantastic sleep) Very convenient location, literally 2 minutes from Louvre, all other top Paris places within walking distance Room was quite spacious as for Paris center

Brilliant short notice stay in the centre of Paris
    • Classic Room

Excellent location near the Louvre and the air conditioning was quiet but effective - a must in the current weather! The bed was exceptionally comfortable and the room was small but well equipped. Very quiet despite being in a central location. Staff were lovely.

Great position the staff were very helpful and we were...

Cannot think of anything .

Great position the staff were very helpful and we were upgraded to a bigger room because of a small problem! Would definitely stay there again.

Disappointing!!

The rooms were very small and as the air conditioning was not working it was extremely hot. We opened the windows to try and let some air in but then it was quite noisy.

The hotel is in a very good location, the rooms were clean and the staff friendly.

The hotel took a scan of my credit card (without telling me). I expect better security for my data
    • Classic Room

The hotel is taking scans of the credit card of its customers (without telling them), as a "guarantee" in case some extras are not paid. This is ridiculous. In 2018, solutions exist for the hotel to get some protection while making sure payment data of customers are handled in a secured way. When I travel, I want to feel secure (which include that my payment data are also secured), and I do not want to have to bear the consequences of the sloppy processes of my hotel. I will not visit this place again.

1 night in Paris

I was expecting the room a bit bigger but I thought that maybe the rooms in central Paris their might like this. It was OK for us as we went there only for 1 night so that we didn't need much space really. The lady that welcome us at the breakfast is amazing, clean polite and well organised. I was impressed by her. She was so kind that make our morning starting in the right way.

The hotel approved my early check in request via email but I could not check in early at the reception. Was rather disappointed as I had already made plans.

Great location and comfy bed. Poor service.
    • Two Adjacent Classic Rooms

Poor service at breakfast and little choice. Shower was cold the first morning, when notified staff they just shrugged and made excuses.

Too expensive for the type of hotel.
    • Classic Room

It was a very small room, the service at breakfast was poor. The quality of breakfast was mediocre.

The location was perfect. The bed was very comfortable.

not very good value for money
    • Classic Room

rooms were dirty and very small. Breakfast was a joke . limited to one cup of coffee and when bread ,fruit or meats were finished they were not replaced

The staff was fantastic & great location to everything!!
    • Classic Room

The staff was fantastic... extremely welcoming and helpful . The hotel’s main floor was clean and cozy ... The room was small, the bathroom was not very clean, the toilet seat was broken & the shower was tied on with a black rope. The sink drain was broken. Not impressed...

HYGIENE PROBLEM. BUt greta location
    • Deluxe Room

1. Dirty. 2. Dirty 3. Dirty. I dont mind my room is small, or some distance from station. But, most important thing is the cleaniness of the room. Must make sure towel and bedsheet is clean.

1.Front desk people are friendly. 2. Big room 3. Great location

would recommend this to anybody
    • Classic Room

maybe the parking facilities could have been better, i would not recommend coming here with a car again, but with a taxi or by foot for sure.

This hotel is ideal if you want to be in the city centre, it's very quiet at night and it's literally just behind the Louvre museum, the staff were very friendly and i loved our room, it was very spacious and big.

Brief but homely

The hotel didn’t take into account that a baby would require a bath not a shower and a kettle in the room for milk. They did however change our room the next day and they went out and purchased us a kettle

Comfy bed

Reception ladies and breakfast ladies were very nice, hepful...
    • Deluxe Room

Only stuffy washstand but we didnt ask for assistance so no blame on the hotel! Also room looked the interior so was a bit dark but not a big problem, everything was nice we liked our stay.

Reception ladies and breakfast ladies were very nice, hepful and friendly. Breakfast was nice, deluxe room was in ideal size for 3 of us. Location was perfect for us.

Excellent location. Everything a bit smaller than we expected but helpful staff and very clean.
    • Classic Room

The bar never had enough ice or any lemon or lime for a gin and tonic.

the receptionists were extremely helpful and though breakfast was not included there was a cheaper breakfast option which we took. The coffee and croissants were wonderful.

Perfect location for sightseeing.

Definitely not a 4 star. Rooms are tiny. We had a superior room which in fact was smaller than a bathroom in other hotels (less than 10 sq m). Breakfast very poor and served in the ugly basement.

Perfect location for sightseeing. Close to Louvre and other attractions. Lots of restaurants around.

So disappointing....
    • Classic Room

The room was dirty. Stains on the furniture, and floors. Similar stains also in the hallways and stairwells. The hair dryer literally caught fire and they did nothing to fix it, replace it (wall mounted not a plug in), or remove power from it. Power went out the morning of departure for the last few hours there. It was so bad they stated they would move others off the floor, but did not offer any opportunity for me to get another room to shower and refresh myself. Breakfast was okay. Eggs severely undercooked. On both mornings I had my complete breakfast before coffee was served. Wait staff did not clear table in a timely fashion leaving the facility looking unkept and dirty feel.

The coffee was good and the bed was comfortable. Location is close to the Louvre.

Very comfortable beds. No noise from other rooms. Excellent location.

The wash basin in our room leaked onto the bathroom floor. There had obviously been a cheap botched up attempt to repair it unsuccessfully. Breakfast is expensive we found a nice cafe with breakfast at half the price.

Very comfortable. Very convenient for the Louvre and Left Bank.

Comfortable Stay

The lift is tiny and the whole property looks cramped. The bar is very small on ground floor. The curtains in the room were ripped.

Central to all major attractions

Excellent location staff are really helpful and friendly and...
    • Classic Room

The wifi is a bit hit and miss. There was no fire escape.

Excellent location staff are really helpful and friendly and really good restaurants nearby.

Large rooms, very clean.
    • Two Adjacent Classic Rooms

Air conditioning broken in initial room booking. Those rooms were very hot and small. Upgraded to newer area with larger rooms and air conditioning. Was not charged. Sheets were scratchy but mattresses were comfortable. Other than that, nice stay. Be sure to ask for rooms in the newer part of the hotel when booking.

Large rooms, very clean.

good location
    • Classic Room

aircon was not working for the whole time we we're there. did not sleep well, was told there were no other rooms available and when we asked for water at the very minimum there was only one bottle to share.

good location

The greetings from WONDERFUL people at the front desk...

Nothing...everything was perfect!

The greetings from WONDERFUL people at the front desk initiated my perfect visit. They were incredibly helpful and breakfasts were perfect Parisian food! I can't wait to come back!!!

The property was a 2 minute walk from the Louvre, Louvre...
    • Classic Room

The property was a 2 minute walk from the Louvre, Louvre Rivoli metro station, 2 grocery stores (G20 and Franprix) and Gosselin Bakery. Next door Pizza Oskian and across street Pret a Manger.

Me and my boyfriend enjoyed our stay
    • Classic Room

The aircondition was not working properly. it was warm inside the room.

The location of the hotel was really good, the room was very clean and the staff are really helpful..

Its great location was the only good thing about our stay.
    • Deluxe Room

WEll, I asked for a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. I confirmed twice with the hotel desk personnel weeks prior to my arrival, I even had email proofs. On the day I arrived at the airport, I was appalled to find out there will be no shuttle service because they weren't sure which terminal to pick me up. I came to Paris with my twins. I was hoping there'd be a cab waiting for us instead we all had to take the train to the hotel! Then, I asked if they have an iron facility. They said they don't, so I asked if I could get an iron so I could press my clothes. They promised to get me one day after day until nothing happened and I had to knock on everyone else's door to ask for one. There was also a time where none of our electric devices worked, turned out our power circuit got turned off, not sure how that happened. It was a nightmare!

It's a great location near the Musee Louvre and the Metro.

Great location for the money. Would book here again.

Breakfast was not to my liking. Bacon needed to be crisper, strange taste with sausage. Possible that preparation in Europe is not the same as US. Not something I didnt like but I thought the elevator was smallest I had ever been in.

Location and people at front desk

Not for claustrophobic's...
    • Classic Room

The room, elevator, hallways and stairs were extremely small / narrow. Regarding the elevator, only one person with luggage (1) can fit. Hopefully you're not claustrophobic.

Bed was comfortable

It was OK.
    • Two Adjacent Classic Rooms

Rooms very small and stuffy. Breakfast facilities terrible. Having stayed in other 4 star hotels do not feel it deserves a 4 star rating but it is OK just OK.

Paul at desk very friendly. Beds comfy, bathrooms good, location good.

The room was spacious enough for our 3 large suitcases.

No view from our room.

The room was spacious enough for our 3 large suitcases. Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly, however we did book a taxi the day before leaving and there was some kind of mix up which made us late to checkin. That was disappointing!! Otherwise all good

Good location but average hotel
    • Two Adjacent Classic Rooms

The rooms were tiny but I think that is normal for this area of Paris. Our shower was broken for the entire 7 days, they offered to move us but they couldn't move our kids too so we would have been separated. The elevator was broken for 2 days and we were on the 6 the floor, luckily we already had our large suitcases up to our rooms. They never replenished the shampoo, coffee etc. Said there were irons and robes in the room but there is not. One iron for the entire motel that was always being used. Most of the staff were not that helpful or knowledgeable about places to eat in the area. Told us to go to McDonalds when we asked for ice cream.

You could walk a lot of places, very central location. Lots of cafes nearby. Paul the front desk man at night was friendly. Fine please if you are staying for a very short time, 1-2 days.

Fantastic location, comfortable room but some train noise.
    • Classic Room

Noise of metro trains - we were in the back part of the hotel on the third floor out of eight and could hear the trains passing beneath us. It did not stop us sleeping as we were so tired, but it could have been a problem. We did not spend much time in the room. Also piles of rubbish were outside before the bin men came and the €19 breakfast was not worth it - but plenty of other places nearby.

Location. Could not be much better for the things we wanted to do.

Not the Paris experience we were hoping for
    • Two Adjacent Deluxe Rooms

We booked adjacent deluxe rooms. We were put into adjacent standard rooms. It was only because I noticed the mistake that it was acknowledged. However due to the hotel occupancy level and being late in the afternoon it wasn't possible to provide the rooms we had paid for and with only 2 days in Paris we lost over an hour of our first day trying to remedy the situation. Compensation was offered but at the time of writing this the refund that was promised has not happened.

Excellent location,comfy beds,quiet....Jenna the general manager was very helpful in trying to fix the issues that arose however the problems we had shouldn't have happened in the first place

It was clean, comfortable and close to the places we wanted to stay
    • Classic Room

There were little broken things around the room that looked like it needed some repair, though it was clean and comfortable.

The bed was great and the air conditioning was wonderful because the weather turned very hot during our stay.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Enjoyable visit
    • Classic Room

Not rearly a dont like just a mention the shower screen was missing in room but didn't stop us having a shower

Central location, near big bus stop which we used for sight seeing and lovely eateries right near hotel, easy check in and lovely fresh breakfast.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Staff was friendly, location was very good, and the room was...

The view was not good. We ask if we could be moved but was told that they could not help us.

Staff was friendly, location was very good, and the room was good.

Very relax stay and the hotle is spotless and friendly staff well worth staying in this hotel
    • Classic Room

The hotel could of done with better signage there's just a plaque on the side wall which is easy to walk pass

The room was very clean and comfortable and vey quiet could not hear any noise of a nighttime considering it's location

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Great location, Cute hotel, Nice if pricey breakfast!
    • Classic Room

We were two couples checking in at the same time. One room was ready and as it turns out was significantly bigger (3 times, including the huge bathroom) than the room given to couple number two whose room was tiny, a little bit bigger than the bed, and came with drilling at about 7:00 am the next morning directly above. So my feedback would be to give two couples checking in at the same time, the same size accommodations.

The hotel is in a great location with restaurants, shopping and lots to see all nearby. The breakfast is a little pricey but the coffee was good and selection is varied and abundant. We arrived a little early and they were very accommodating with luggage, an early checkin for one room and helpful with suggestions on where to park.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Parisian break
    • Classic Room

Quite a small room for the price, expected more space. Walk don't drive/taxi around the city if you can, walking likely to be quicker if you're doing a short trip. Traffic is pretty heavy on main roads. Driving in Paris is a bit hair-raising compared with the UK! Leave plenty of time to get to your airport or train station in case you get stuck in rush hour or a traffic jam ! Don't assume the zebra crossings are like UK either! Pedestrians do not automatically have priority unless there's a green man. Be careful.

Clean and comfy hotel room. Great location, 5 mins walk to the Louvre. Loads of restaurants and shops nearby. City is gorgeous - highly recommend the traditional French onion soup! Love the little cobbled back streets where there's more lovely restaurants and shops. Highly recommend to visit here, lots to see!

The bed was very comfy, the room was modern, and the tv was...
    • Classic Room

The toilet seat was broken and we found hairs on some of the decorative pillows. I expected better for the price we paid.

The bed was very comfy, the room was modern, and the tv was great. The air conditioning was an extra perk.

There is no gym, no pool and no view from the room.
    • Classic Room

There is no gym, no pool and no view from the room. We could hear the subway trains from our 1st floor room. Maid service was sometimes not complete until as late as 2p. They were frugal with replacing toiletries such as the lotion.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Very small hotel. Superior room was very disappointing as room was extremely small in size. One very small wardrobe for storage. Coffee machine was not working. Bar had very limited drinks. Didn't even stock wine. No atmosphere. Only plus was location.

Great location. Clean.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

I always stay here!
    • Classic Room

Very small lift and reception so one must be patient! Problem with air con this time.

Location, room size, bed and shower all excellent. Samuel on reception is superb.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

The location was fantastic and one half to one block from...
    • Classic Room

The location was fantastic and one half to one block from numerous bus stops that took you anywhere you wanted to go and the city. The six day museum pass was very economical and allowed special entrance bypassing Long lines. Spend all day at the Museum Doursay and have lunch at the most elegant restaurant in Paris. Almost all restaurants are outstanding

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Prime Hotel in a Prime Location with Great Value

Location is prime, Staffs are very helpful. I like the ambience and quietness. It is spacious and the inside is exactly like what you see in their display pictures.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Comfortable well located small hotel.
    • Classic Room

upgraded to a larger room, the first room was quite small but OK for Paris. The second was quite roomy and well appointed. We had to extend our stay due to an injury and we were accommodated very graciously. The location was fabulous.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Good location but definitely not 4 star!
    • Classic Room

Room was too cold - reported to the reception that only 1 of the 2 heater vents was working within 10mins of arriving.....nothing done during our 3 nights stay to fix this. Cleaner also leaving patio doors open/unlocked on both days after they cleaned the room - unacceptable and reception staff did nothing in response other than saying it was "a mistake".

Good location and couldn't hear any noise from the nearby streets.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Great location but not four stars

I was very disappointed with various things which I would have expected from a four star hotel: The light in front of the mirror in the bathroom was out and had not been attended to. There was no place to hang the shower head. Only one of the beds had been made with a valise and decoration - it looked very odd that the other twin bed had not. Felt like we had to keep the curtains shut at all times because the window/door went straight onto an internal staircase (wouldn't expect this from a superior room). We had to specifically ask for coffee in order to use the machine in the morning. Finally, the staff seemed a little glum and weren't the most welcoming.

The location of the hotel was great, very close to the Louvre and the bathroom was a good size

I always stay here!
    • Classic Room

If you are a light sleeper you can hear the hum of the metro. The wifi stopped working - helpful and quick fix from reception.

Very helpful staff and good size room.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Great cosey little room
    • Classic Room

Wifi turned off at midnight the morning of check in, bed was not as comfortable as I would like and the toilet was not for larger people as I had to throw a leg into the bath tub just to fit. But other then that the staff are very helpful and polite. And overall a great place to stay.

Great location and cosey little room..

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

4-Star Hotel? Are you kidding me. Stay away.
    • Classic Room

I never write reviews, but I was so mad that I sincerely hope I can save some poor souls from going thru this scam. I also waited an entire week to boil off some steam. First of all: How did this so called hotel get a four star rating? If i knew it was so easy to go thru star ratings I would have opened a hotel myself. - Rooms are completely outdated. - Dirty carpet flooring, stains. - Broken curtain. - Broken bathroom heating. - Locker room showers. - Unhelpful staff. - Wi-fi connection block. In general the rooms are so outdated it feels (and is in some points) extremely dirty. I walked around the carpet flooring on my heels, I felt like an ostrich. I basically slept dressed, with my hoodie on. Next morning I didn't shower. My high-school gym locker rooms looked like the Emirates Palace compare to this pension. I asked immediately a room swap, with no results. This was my first night. Next morning I checked out (was supposed to stay six nights). I obviously did not get any refund, not even partial. Again, how in this world did this youth hostel get a 4-star rating? I will file a complaint to Best Western and to the French Tourism office. Also, since I'm not a buffoon and I travel a lot, I took some pictures. See attached, and stay away from this place.

The location is central and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Great location for Museum Trip! Don't expect parking.

Booking.com info says parking, but NO - this is the second time we have booked a hotel because the website said on-site parking. There was parking at a public garage near the hotel.

The location was great for museum visits to the Louvre and the D'Orsay. Very touristy type area. Easy walk to Notre Dame and other sights.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Overall it was a very nice location with plenty of amenities and places to venture.
    • Classic Room

The price for the breakfast differ from night to day staffs. Evening staff said the price given was for 3 people and morning staff said price was per head ?????

The room/bed were very spacious. The bathroom very clean.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

nice stay
    • Classic Room

I booked the classical room for one week in January, but when we came, the staff kindly upgarded the room for free as the period of staying was really long. It was a first good impression! So the room was big enough for two people, clean and with a good view to Saint Honore. There is everything in it you need for a comfortable stay. Towels are changed every day, bath things are always at hand. We opened the window, but it wasnt noisy at all, not quite still as it is the city center). Everybody, i think, refers to the location of the hotel, and it's right - it's excellent, you cant have better! All sights are so close to you that we did not use any transport. The breakfast was european, all you need to have in the morning - eggs, sausages, many kinds of cereals, juices, a lot of fruits, yougurts, and of course bakery - fresh and warm. The service was perfect, you got coffee or tea immediately. I should say the hotel costs its price, adn i will surely choose it next time in Paris, It goes with all needs of the tourist, or businessman.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Great location great service
    • Classic Room

The breakfast could have had more options or separation. My partner doesn't eat pork and the eggs and bacon were on the same serving tray with evidence of people cross using the utensils

The room and staff were very friendly

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

3 days in Paris visiting relatives. Great location
    • Deluxe Room

Paris hotel prices are high, so it's not really a complaint, but the price is high. The low euro exchange rate helped make it cheaper. The metro runs under the hotel. We were on the 4th floor and could feel the vibrations of the trains passing underground. A minor annoyance which we soon got used too.

Location, staff, cleanliness, nice sized room and very good breakfast buffet. Wifi truly free everywhere and of good speed.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Great location, pretty standard stay.
    • Classic Room

The bath didn't have a curtain or screen - appeared to be broken. The room was incredibly small (but this is pretty normal for Paris), and the stairs down to the room from the door were very odd. It felt like a very standard experience, and I would have expected it to be a little nicer than it was, for the price. Sadly, from experience, hotels in Paris seem to lack the actual 4* feel often.

The location was fantastic, and the bed was comfortable. The staff were friendly

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Excellent hotel in a great location

Slight rumble of metro can be heard but didn't disturb us

Excellent location very central. Brilliant service staff very helpful. Room upgraded and very comfortable

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Not accurate information.
    • Classic Room

Not accurate information. I needed a taxi to go to the airport and the concierge told me that not all the taxis in Paris has the facility to pay with credit card, so he would find me a known taxi that does. After 20 minutes of waiting for his taxi he told me that I needed cash. I went out of the hotel and took a taxi in one minute and realize that all the taxis should have credit card.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Stable wifi, good location,
    • Classic Room

Stayed at the room 001. There was heavy smell of cat urine in the room. Also, the safe's battery was empty and staff was not able to find replacement batteries during our stay, also explaining that technician cannot come in the weekend. Staff also seemed to lack training, and while they were not bad persons, they were generally poor in communication.

Stable wifi, good location,

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Location, rooms, facilities all very good.
    • Classic Room

Staff at the desk seemed helpful, but at the same time quite rude. One of the receptionist was annoyed by us clarifying issues and repeating the question, as well as complaining why we asked to call the red-bus information desk if we were not fully decided on the tour. We strongly recommend Best Western to train their staff on patience and courtesy with the customers. As for the rooms, would have been helpful to have robes, slippers and tooth brushes in the rooms.

Location, rooms, facilities all very good. We were 2 families travelling with 2 infants and were upgraded to deluxe rooms.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Friendly and helpful staff especially jean baptiste (not...

tiny lift

Friendly and helpful staff especially jean baptiste (not sure if spelled correctly). We love its location as it is only a stone's throw away from the Louvre. In fact, we were able to go to the hotel to freshen up and rest a bit and then resume our tour of the Louvre before it closes for the day. Good coffee and breakfast spread.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Location and staff 5*.
    • Classic Room

Some amenities were not working properly. AC had a wire disconnected, that I was able to fix by re-wiring it. The magnifying mirror with LED light was not working properly. The shower has a slightly malfunction.

Location and staff 5*.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Great Location

You hear metro coming through at night.

Great location. Initially we checked into one room we did not like, and were switched out quickly. The staff was very attentive to the situation.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Perfectly located for a short stay visiting all the tourist...
    • Deluxe Room

Rooms overlooking the courtyard are dark and lacking views... but can't be helped. The hotel is well designed to maximise the limited space.

Perfectly located for a short stay visiting all the tourist sites and with easy access to the RER B train line direct from Charles de Gaulle airport. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the super comfy beds were very welcome after a long day sightseeing.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Never ever stay at this hotel
    • Classic Room

I could not sleep on the mattress. It was worn out and should have been replaced 10 years ago. The room was tiny and the bed would not allow a 6' man to sleep on it without his feet hanging over. The bathroom was tiny. Never ever stay at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

A perfect spot to start your Parisian adventure
    • Classic Room

The classic rooms are small but not cramped - don't expect a lot of space but they are immaculately clean so no complaints!

The location is amazing and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The staff arranged a fraud taxi, having no taxi equipment,...

The staff arranged a fraud taxi, having no taxi equipment, it costed 60€ to CDG.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Very excellent and wonderful

Smell of passages chemical products

Front desk staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

When visiting Paris, this hotel is in a great location and has spacious and fabulous rooms!

Nothing...

Great location! Staff are very friendly. Great rooms! Couldn't ask for more!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

wouldn't go back
    • Classic Queen Room

room and bathroom were too small, and especially for the price

location was good staff was good