Reviews of Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes

#4 of 103 hotels in Cannes

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Facilities were amazing.
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

Their beach was under construction so we had to use their sister properties beach. That’s No problem but we had no idea until we got there. It was never once mentioned during our reservation process and we were never notified until arrival. Also, everything on the property is extremely expensive. 48euro for 2 martinis.

Facilities were amazing. Staff was attentive and awesome. It is very expensive, I would stay there again.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

A sumptious relaxing break in a hotel that is truely majestic!
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

We had a fabulous stay at Barriere le majestic. The hotel was outstanding, every aspect of the service from the reception to the beach bar was impecible. As it was a special anniversary we were given an upgraded room which was a lovely touch. We are planning our next trip back!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Fabulous hotel experience!! One of the best ever!
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

The concierge staff went out their way to help us and make excellent recommendations. The facilities were absolutely gorgeous and modern. The room was comfortable and overall it was a wonderful experience.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Amazing staff they were so helpful especially the lady in...
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Amazing staff they were so helpful especially the lady in concierge, she was a trainer I can’t remember her name.. great location and comfortable beds... overall it’s exceptional hotel and will definitely come back

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Complete luxury and excellent service
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

If I’m being really picky the beach is a bit nicer in the middle of the Croisette. No other complaints.

We were originally booked in for the most basic of the rooms, but they tried to upgrade us however when we got to the new room it was occupied (it was a bit of a mix up), so they then upgraded us further to a Junior Suite with one of the best sea views in the hotel - not sure if this was all a big act (as I did mention we were on our honeymoon) but it was highly appreciated!! The beds are unbelievably comfortable, the places exudes class everywhere and the bar area by the pool has an amazing atmosphere for pre or post dinner drinks. Overall one of the best hotels I ever stayed in and thoroughly worth spending the money on!

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Comfortable bed, very clean, the hotel is amazing inside,...
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

I didn't like the fact that all the young employees from the bar pool Fouquet are not nice and friendly. They don't have patience to order, then if you want more to order they ignore you or they came and actually throw your order on the table. This is not nice . When I pay 650 euro /night I have the claim that everything to be perfect. I don't drive 1650 km to be treated like this . They didn't came to discard after we ate. I had to call them a lot of time till they came to discard the food or drinks from the table. We never had place to stay on the sunbeds from the pool. Very few sunbeds (max 20) for 360 rooms. We felt agressed by the employees from the pool especially the small men very tan with black hair. I asked for an ashtray for Cuban cigar and they told me that they don't have. I spoked with the lady manager and after they found. The conclusion is that they didn't feel like to search. They were to bored to work. Also this was shocking. We travel all over the world and we never felt so disappointed.

Comfortable bed, very clean, the hotel is amazing inside, the concierge -valet are nice person also all the receptionist, also the lady manager.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Hotel itself great as always!
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

This time when I`ve stayed in Majestic I was really dissapointed with service in general and people who are working on the reception. First of all Booking charged the room rate and when I was checking in hotel charged my card second time even I`ve told them that the room was already paid through booking. When I was doing check out the next day they`ve returned the fee of course but still didn`t return 67 Euro for some reason. The second thing that I was staying with my family including daughter 4 years and I`ve asked extra bed 3!!! times and still didn`t receive it in my room. So we all were forced to sleep in one bed. And when at the check out I`ve told all these to the reception people I really didn`t even got an excuse. Just a suggestion to call manager. So next time I will be really thinking if to stay there again.

Hotel itself great as always!

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Avoid to stay there during high season
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

Check in was a disaster, I did not except that from this hotel and the attitude of the lady manager at the reception was just unacceptable. Ruined my first day there !

If you are traveling with kids, they are a super kids club where they do many activities. The rooms are nice and clean, staff was very nice

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Disappointed
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

As this was our 6th time in this hotel we knew which room to stay and we called the hotel 1 week before our stay to reserve room 140. The receptionist we talked confirmed our request but unfortunately we stayed in another room as the room was given to another person just one day before our arrival. We were also informed by the reception that they do not reserve any specific rooms. So we stayed in another room and at the end of our reservation we wanted to extend our visit. After spending a very long time at the reception, we successfully extended our visit for two more nights. However surprisingly reception asked us to move to another room even though we extended our visit for the same room. Later we learned that the room we were staying was actually RESERVED for someone else and that is why we were forced to change our room during our stay. This forced room change was extremely unprofessional and inappropriate for Majestic Barriere quality as it showed double standard behaviour from reception. We were really confused about why we could not reserve room 140 for our stay as some other people clearly could reserve rooms for their stays. In overall the problems I described above made our stay quite disappointing.

The location of the hotel is wonderful. Beds were quite comfortable. The terrace of our room was exceptional. The location of the beach was perfect and beach staff was very friendly and professional. Most importantly the food of the beach restaurant was wonderful.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

House keeping and concierge staff were amazing and...
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

The check in and hotel resturant staff was very disrespectful. The breakfast experience was disappointing.

House keeping and concierge staff were amazing and respectful.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Amazing location opposite beach and designer shopping.
    • Deluxe Room with partial sea view & Free Spa Access

Amazing location opposite beach and designer shopping. Pool was serviced excellently with pool bar food and drinks of good quality. Booked a superior room which was very spacious and evening turn down service is great to return to a clean room each night after a day out. The hotel also has dedicated sun beds for hire which makes beach going more exclusive.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Great location, good service.
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

I would have preferred to have the beach entrance included in the room fare like hotels do with breakfast. Very bizzare for a 5 star hotel.

Housekeeping service, Perfect location.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Most probably the best place to stay in Cannes!
    • Deluxe Room with partial sea view & Free Spa Access

The swimming pool is small for such a high level hotel. The beach is nearby, but, in a mild weather the swimming pool is more used.

Perfect location. Professional staff. Excellent rooms. The beach was also good (for Cannes) and its restaurant was wonderful. The Old Town and its restaurants can be reached in a few minutes.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Great location superb pool area excellent breakfast good...
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Cost of a cappuccino ridiculous for the hotel guests same with the private pier cost nothing for the fantastic beach with the same facilities!!!the upper pool on the top floor has the impression on your web site as being part of the hotel facilities it comes with a room so not usable

Great location superb pool area excellent breakfast good attention to detail

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

The staff was exceptional and very involved in making your...
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

The staff was exceptional and very involved in making your experience very beautiful! The hotel and facilities are very nice but your staff will make us coming back. :)

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Wonderful hotel in a great location
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

It's hard to find anything really. The only point I would make is the hotel offers pool functions. So the day we planned to go swimming this was prohibited from morning till 3pm. So paying for a high sum for a high quality hotel with only one pool to be denied access to it on a sunny day was a bit disappointing.

Everything is very good. Staff so helpful and friendly. Good restaurant. First class massage. Lovely pool and well appointed room in great location.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Chilling in luxury
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

On reception there was a young moron who could not remember that he took the laggage and put it in a storage place. The beach area is dirty - all covered with filters from the cigarets, plus you have to pay for this front view 55 €!

The oysters were excellent! Soft beds and great swimming pool. The breakfast was wonderful as well.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Nice view
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

The pool was closed, the beach was closed and the hotel didn't say it when i was making a booking. If know it i would choose different hotel.

Nice view

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Very friendly and efficient staff, as always!
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Unfortunately, we were not told that the swimming pool would be closed and also the private beach which we really wanted to use because we loved it the last time we stayed here. It was understandable that they had to prepare for the Film Festival the next day though.

Very friendly and efficient staff, as always! Nothing is too much to ask. Probably why this hotel remains exceptional.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

The location, hotel room and facilities are great.
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

The staff is very rude, unhelpful and not customer focused at all. Also the noise from the external ventilation system is quite annoying, especially at night.

The location, hotel room and facilities are great. Especially the bed is very comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Lovely stay and gorgeous suite!
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

I’m sure there are areas to improve but I didn’t stumble upon any in the 3 nights we were there.

The hotel is simply beautiful. I had been years before but it was even better than I remembered. The staff were great and even upgraded us to a beautiful suite. We felt very pampered on our weekend getaway without our children.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Distinguished Hotel!
    • Deluxe Room with partial sea view & Free Spa Access

It was a great experience starting from the front man to every detail in the room. The receptionists, concierge, housekeeping, room service, spa staff, .. all of them were presenting super hospitality service with high quality in all details. I would like to pay special thanks to Ms. Olamp and Ms. Marjorie from the reception desk as they insured a fantastic experience to be carried out.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Quarter trip in Cannes with my daughter
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Everything is done in order that you feel comfortable with your children, so that you can keep cool and rest while your children will have great time through activities and learning with both Fanny and Emilie within the VIP club, whether you stay at the hotel or go to the beach - these girls are taking care of everything - the hotel is beautiful and the mood in Barrière Hotels remains exceptional for families 😌

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

A very pleasant stay in the heart of the Riviera
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

No mugs for morning coffee just paper cups to talent away. Breakfast is hugely expensive €12 for standard eggs and €40 for continental breakfast. Water in the mini fridge is also expensive.

The bed is extremely comfortable, rooms are quiet and the amenities superior to that of other hotels in this catergory - eg Majestic supply a lovely women’s fragerence in the bathroom from a lovely brand based in Paris.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Was beyond what we expected. A true 5 star even at the busy Easter time.
    • Deluxe Room with partial sea view & Free Spa Access

The pool is too small and misleading from the photographs. Difficult for laps but ok for a dip. It was done for children as there is a long shallow part where they can paddle in and it’s child safety.

The service was outstanding; we were given an upgrade and spent time enjoying our room and room service between outings.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

perfect stay
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Access to the pool through the lobby

perfect stay, perfect Service in all Areas (Breakfast, Room Service, Check in, Bar, ...), we definetely will come back

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Very enjoyable and memorable.
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

The only point was that the shower control was loose from the wall. Also, the shower screen did not fit properly so a lot of water escaped whilst the shower was being used.

Staff were friendly and very helpful, which gave me a lot of confidence in the running of the hotel. Le Fouquet restaurant is excellent, almost certainly one of the best in Cannes. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Except the SPA issue
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

The very bad experience is due to the misrepresemtation about the SPA Unfortunately the SPA was closed (under refurbishment) but the information provided at the time of booking mentioned free access to the SPA and this was a reason for me to chose the hotel

The hotel is absolutely fine with the exception describee below

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Very nice Hotel in great location.
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

On booking, parking appeared to be included, and my partner confirmed this with one of the staff, but when the final bill came at check out it had 2 days parking at 45 Euros per night on it , which was a considerable add on to what was previously a good room rate for this hotel.

The room was excellent...Nice view of Cannes..I think it was an upgrade....The bed was extremely comfortable and nice duvet....Good television too.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Pleasant stay
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

I wanted an egg Benedict for breakfast as part of the continental breakfast but they had it only for room service, however the overall breakfast was good enough.

Nice amhiance, bed was very comfortable, great balcony with very nice view, just across the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

High class
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Very tiny toilet. The bathroom is very spaced up, but for the rest room you will have an issue to close the door if you are in. Maybe there is a better way to solve this.

High class hotel. Top service. However you should expect that you will have to pay for it accordingly.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

• Superior Room With Free Spa Access

True 5* experience. Staf at the reception was wonderful and professional. After I mentioned that we are celebrating my husband's birthday they sent us delicious cake to the room as a greeting from the Hotel Manager and his team. Breakfast was amazing (especially almond croissants). Each detail has been taken care of carefully and we are happy to recomend Barriere Le Majestic and hope to come back there soon.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

Perfect location .
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

When I arrived I told tgem this is my first time in acannes and I asked about things to do and places to go, but they were not that helpful with this. I wished if they mention at the time of booking the 200€ per day so we can prepare ourselves for that.

Perfect location . Very good service.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

5 Star Hotel with private parking.
    • Deluxe Room with partial sea view & Free Spa Access

5 Star Hotel with private parking...which I expected would be free as when booking showed parking available. Arrived and valet parked my car and was totally unaware of a Euro 45 charge until I checked out...definitely not 5 star service.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

perfect hotel,location,staff and service.
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

pictures appear to show a hot tub and rooftop bar, however when asked we were informed that this was only for guests of the penthouse suites, however the use of a hot tub was a must when booking.

rooms were stunning, beautiful decoration, perfect location, loved the private beach, breakfast was delicious staff were extremely attentive.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Wonderful room with a view on the sea.
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

The swimming pool is very small and the service at the bar was slow. It seemed that the employees at the bar managed to "not see" new guests....Due to the boatshow entrance to the private beach was closed on both evenings we were there.

Wonderful room with a view on the sea. Interior of the hotel was stylish and it was a pleasure to come back. Very friendly service and great breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2017

Quite uncomfortable for the price.
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

We arrived late at night and got a room located on the second floor. The room is adjacent to central ventilation/ air condition compressors which are so noisy, that one can hardly sleep at night. Besides, the room is really small, especially the bathroom (without bath, just shower cabin).

Location and the hotel building are very nice.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Savagely expensive.
    • Deluxe Room with partial sea view & Free Spa Access

Despite paying in full in advance, the hotel welcomed us with a request to block EUR 200 per night for incidentals. For 6 nights, this is quite a chunk of change on any credit card account. 2. The cheeky pricing of EUR 45 per night for their underground parking. I parked in the nearby festival car park for EUR 12 per night instead. 3. The ridiculously expensive breakfast in the Fouquet restaurant at EUR 45 person. 4. After one has braced oneself for the expense, the breakfast food quality was poor. The scrambled eggs were sloppy and under-cooked, no sausage, no grillled tomato and coffee hard to come by unless you managed to attract the attention of elusive staff. 5. This was after a 40 minute wait for breakfast, by the way. So you can imagine my irritation. 6. The ridiculously expensive drinks prices in their bar. 7. Prostitutes in the bar - not a welcome sight when accompanied by one's wife and child. I would have spat out my drink when I saw these ladies of the night were it not for the EUR19 I would waste in the process.

Central location. Staff reasonably polite.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

GREAT and RELAXING stay at Cannes Le Majestic

Check in: 2 hours to get the room ready

Very efficient concierge Studio club for the kids and very good private babysiter (great help from the concierge) Quality of room service Great SPA (special thanks to the hairdresser) Very relaxing and confortable stay Deco of the new 6th floor room

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Check in was a disaster .
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Check in was a disaster . We tried to check in at 4pm n the room was not ready. Then they checked us in a high category room for one day and then changed our room again. Not happy! Although they kept saying that we got a higher category room. But given the hassle I wouldn't preferred the room I booked.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Well located, iconic Cannes hotel with excellent Concierge
    • Junior Suite with Sea View & Free Spa Access

The Suite we booked - with terrace & water view was a disappointment . The room & bathroom was beautifully modern but the 'terrace' just accommodated 2 single chairs ( no table) & the 'view' was of a massive glass fronted building , with a side on glimpse of the water when standing on the tiny terrace . We took a breath & dug deep into our pockets to pay an extra 350Euro for each night our 8 night stay, to upgrade to a room with a full terrace & front on view to the water which is synonymous with Cannes. Loved the view & terrace but the bathroom ( which was very large) & the seperate WC ( which was tiny ) are in need of modernisation.

Terry & Eric at Concierge are the perfect people at front of house - executing their roles in a professional, efficient & friendly manner at all times . From organising a professional car washing service to providing walking maps & fulfilling many other requests. We appreciated everything they did for us , always making us feel welcome even though the hotel was obviously very busy & there would have been many others needing their professional services. Hotel location is excellent. On site parking & the gentlemen handling luggage & all parking services were also professional, efficient & friendly.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

the concierge staff are excellent and the bell boys or...
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

the breakfast service is very hit and miss. staff are running around, then staff move food from one room to another. the toasters are exceptionally slow. the security is quite poor. the checking of bags when coming back from shopping and the checking of vehicles is random.

the concierge staff are excellent and the bell boys or porters outside of the hotel also were excellent. when ordering tea in the morning the staff on the phone from room service are very pleasant and excellent.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Quality hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

Despite the great room rate everything else is expensive. Perhaps given the row of Bugatis and Feraris outside I shouldn't have been surprised but food,drink or place in the beach pontoon were extortionate.

Given it's location and quality - and this was July - I couldn't believe the room rate we got through Booking.com. We had a city view room but a corner, so dual aspect with an oblique view of the sea. We booked here because of the pool - a proper pool not a plunge pool, hidden from the Croissette by a very clever bund with flowers and shrubs so you'd have no idea you were so close to the street.. excellent service and plenty of beds scattered round the garden.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Excellent!
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

On arriving at the Majestic we received first class service until we departed. At check in we were upgraded to a larger room - which was lovely -and on learning about our anniversary a fabulous bottle of champagne was delivered to our room on the day. All so wonderful - couldn't fault anything.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

Aviod it
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

The service was very poor, we had to wait for everything. Lunch took an hour the check-in took nearly two hours. most of the staff were just rude. visited the Hotel further down the staff were really good, I even paid for the breakfast at 80 euros just so I did not have to eat in the Hotel again.

Not a lot, the location was good

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Elegant hotel with nice staff.
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

The hotel beach. The water is not clean. Probably better to go to a different beach in Cannes.

The hotel is beautiful and the staff very nice. They knew I was traveling to celebrate my daughters graduation and surprised us with a delicious cake and thoughtful message in our room.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

The hotel was in a great location our room was like a small...
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Be very careful when buying drinks around the pool we paid 45 euros for 2 drinks.

The hotel was in a great location our room was like a small suite but at the back of the hotel with a view of a brick wall.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2017

perfect location
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

The hotel look 5 stars and feels very French and looks grand, but I would expect from a 5 star hotel a few details that make your stay. The hotel does not provide free bottled water in the room. which I find very strange as most 5 star hotels provide this basic service. In my five night stay, once we has a maid knock on door and give us free bottled water and a hotel chocolate. The hotel also offers you internet access and cable television if you pay a daily rate of 34 euro. Which for a 5 star hotel I think it terrible.

The hotel is in the perfect location to be in the heart of Cannes and is a very impressive looking grand hotel. Its right opposite the main beach and close to all shops and restaurants. Our room was beautiful and the bathroom was very art deco and huge. The bed was so comfortable and bedding was excellent.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2017

Another great stay in Le Majestic
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

The weather could be better :) the restaurant was overcrowded for breakfast on one of the mornings (tip - come before 9 am).

Almost everything was superb. Charles and Nicolas know how to manage their teams.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

Nice hotel with all needed facilities and more.

Pool service can be improved (like removing towels after people have left their sun-beds) as well as serving new guests in time.

Nice hotel with all needed facilities and more. and even if something isn't there immediately, th concierge can arrange. Staff is very friendly & attentive.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Beautiful but expensive!
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

We had a great rate for our room from Booking.com, but everything at the hotel is shockingly expensive and it is sad not to enjoy the facilities for fear of the cost. We splashed out in the restaurant as it was my birthday and were delighted with the hotels gesture of a dessert "cake" with candle and singing - until the bill came and they had added £30 for it - ouch!

The hotel and bedrooms are beautiful and if you like the seafront at Cannes then the position is fantastic.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2016

Perfect for our Nuit de Noces
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

You have to pay 45€ per day for parking.

Beautiful views. I stayed here for my wedding night and they let me check into a grea room early on my wedding day to get ready with my mother and maid of honor. They decorated our room with rose petals and gave us a gift of lovely champagne for the wedding night! Room service was very prompt and delicious, the spa was perfect for the next day, and the staff was extremely professional. Sumptuous accommodations, free wifi, perfect location, and all of the amentities you would expect from a luxury hotel.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2016

Barriere experience
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

The housekeepin could be better.

The food was amazing.. the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The location was great. We had such a good experience.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Fabulous hotel with excellent helpful stuff.
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

Fabulous hotel with excellent helpful stuff. Nice located. Extremely comfortable mattress. Love it.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Location was perfect!

Location was perfect!

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Best hotel in Cannes
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

The staff!!!! So friendly and welcoming!!! Great location too!!

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

The beach was close

The beach was close

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Beds and pillows so luxurious, very helpful concierge,...
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Beds and pillows so luxurious, very helpful concierge, wonderful location with beach access. Amazing breakfast

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

good position, people are nice, big room, helpful reception

good position, people are nice, big room, helpful reception

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

It was apleasure to be central and be at the Croisette in a splendid setting
    • Deluxe Room with partial sea view & Free Spa Access

A very small bathroom with hardly any space. The rest was all good

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

The location was excellent

Expensive

The location was excellent

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

• Superior Room With Free Spa Access

breakfast was not the best organized

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

The perfect majestic life in Cannes!
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

The perfect majestic life in Cannes!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

• Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Some of the staff at the reception are not friendly.

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Every thing is perfect

All is perfect

I like all

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

The best choice in Cannes!

- Location - Service

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

House keeping staff was amazing.
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

Breakfast staff was disrespectful.

House keeping staff was amazing.

Amazingly nice hotel!
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Amazingly nice hotel! Best in Cannes.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Service is super fast

They gave Room upgrade

Service is super fast

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Great location and of the standard expected.
    • Prestige with Sea View & Free Spa Access

Great location and of the standard expected.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Outside my window on the second floor was air-conditioner,...
    • Superior Room With Free Spa Access

Outside my window on the second floor was air-conditioner, which was very loud also during night

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Bad experience and never again
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

Very rude staff , not recommended at all had a very bad experience in this hotel . Never again .

Location is good

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

The location was good
    • Deluxe Double Room City With Free Spa Access

Unfriendly staff, zero value for money, breakfast was almost empty when arriving at 9h30/10am, not worth going to

The location was good