Reviews of Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysées 5 stars

12 rue de Marignan, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France

#327 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Location is perfect.
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

Hotel is obviously overpriced most probably because of the location. Breakfast buffet is very basic. Shortage of choices in a bar menu as well.

Location is perfect. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Room is clean.

it was so so
    • Prestige Double Room

i didn't like accounting system and reservation in this hotel . before i arrive to hotel , they freeze 40% of payment in my credit card for one month . after i arrive i provide other credit card , they cut total amount by cash from my second credit card and also again next day freeze 100% of amount in my first credit card . now after 20 days i left hotel , 2 times i called them , still didn't release my money in credit card . it is not good !

location and breakfast and cleaning room was good

Location that’s it.
    • Deluxe Double Room

More like a 3 star Hotel. No gym - No mirror, everything is kinda old but looks new and modern on the first time. Room have no charm with only a bed ..

Location that’s it.

Clean and comfortable hotel in a great, central location. Unusual room layout may appeal to some.
    • Deluxe Double Room

We were accommodated in a "duplex" style room. This featured an internal staircase leading to a mezzanine with large bath, separate toilet, shower and large vanity-basins. Sounds interesting. However, we found this arrangement somewhat annoying after several days. Tap in the shower was not securely fixed and came off in my hand.

The hotel is in a great location, with easy access to the FDR metro. Staff were welcoming and friendly throughout our stay (we were offered a glass of champagne for my birthday). The breakfast was very good. Good general ambience and very clean. Quiet room and comfortable bed.

Can’t say I will stay there again
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Room space was too small and for a five star hotel the view and the room was over priced plus the staff expressed that if I would have booked through them directly I would have had free transfer to airport but when I asked if they can changed or have this as complimentary , they refused ...

Location and cleanest

Excellent experience and highly recommend!
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

Excellent service from the staff. Helpful with all our sightseeing questions, suggested and booked us dinner reservations, just excellent service for whatever we needed. Great location - steps away from all the sights of champs elysees and prestige shopping on rue Montaigne. Extremely clean and beautiful rooms as well as possibility of a balcony with Eiffel Tower views which we took and loved.

The location is great, staff friendly, property well kept...
    • Suite Champs-Élysées

Beds were a bit firm for what we are used to. Everyone is different and some like a firm bed. We like ours softer.

The location is great, staff friendly, property well kept and clean.

We were welcomed superbly, looked after superbly and we were transferred out superbly!
    • Family Room

This is very difficult to say and retain any credibility - but there was nothing to complain about!

Raul and Marion and the front of house staff were superb. They were friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The boys loved the croissants and the pancakes. It was a lovely hotel with a perfect location for our trip. I loved the atmosphere and we will be returning!

Excellent,will syay there again,Lovely and friendly,warm atmosphere.*****
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The evening bar staff let it down a bit,service was a bit slow and never quite sure what time the bar closed at night. A little dark in the bar especially in the morning for breakfast.

It was small enough to be personal,very friendly and fantastic location.Breakfast was really good.

Staff were polite and helpful.
    • Family Room

Lifts kept breaking down. Reading light beside bed wasn't working.

Staff were polite and helpful. The location is very convenient for visiting all the local landmarks.

Good but not great.
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

The ac didnt work and the hotel excuse was silly. They said cause its winter outside so the ac is converted to a heater !!! WTH never heard that before.

Needs some fine tuning but will stay again
    • Prestige Suite

Very basic breakfast with little selection Staff in restaurant we’re inattentive and disappointing in such a beautiful hotel.

Location is amazing and management were very good.

they asked us for 50 Euro per night as an a deposit and the...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

they asked us for 50 Euro per night as an a deposit and the also blocked 330 Euro from my visa. this is really stupid for a hotel like this ill never stay at this hotel ever in my life with their stupid policy

Would definitely stay here again. The location was perfect, the staff friendly & the rooms spacious.
    • Eiffel Tower Prestige Double Room

The lift was terrible - you would often be waiting for a very long time as there appears to only be one lift in the hotel and it moves incredibly slowly. The service in the bar was slow as well as there often wasn't anyone behind the bar.

The location was fantastic. The staff were very helpful and the room was beautiful - very spacious & clean. Although the service in the bar was slow, once we did receive our food and drinks it was all delicious. A very nice feeling and atmosphere about the place.

Fantastic room.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The team of Booking is poor and unprofessional. The Customer is not treated as it should be. Great hotel but next time I'll surely use Expedia or tripadvisor to book it.

Fantastic room. the upgrade was really appreciated

Hotel Marignan is an excellent hotel!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Hotel Marignan is an excellent hotel! Kind Staff, central location and beautiful room. Lots of shops and restaurants around. Will definitly be returning! Kind regards

Fantastic room, lovely staff, brilliant view.
    • Suite Marignan Eiffel

Requested iron was faulty. Replacement asked for never arrived. On check-out morning cleaners came in to room too soon. Returned from walk to find belongings had been whisked away....should have checked with reception before removing our stuff.

The quiet!

Very nice polite staff.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

I was missing 'light' in the room.

Very nice polite staff. Especially the young man in the bar restaurant who helped to choose my lunch upon my arrival Saturday and who also arranged my coffee and croissant on sunday morning. Exceptional outstanding service

Fantastic stay in this hotel and I would recommend wholeheartedly!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The bathroom could have done with some additional shelves in the corner and the air con was not the best, the room stayed warm even with this on low. I would have expected breakfast to be included for the price.

Room was fantastic and the coffee facilities were great. The facilities were great and the concierge guys were fantastic and very helpful. The location of the hotel was first rate and literally just off the Champs Elysee.

just ok
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

the room itself was tiring around the edges and a little small - mould in the bathroom along the edges and cracked tiles - not to the degree of shouting out - but when in the shower these things show themselves - whilst I appreciate we are a few yards off the champs elysees so location was prime - this wasn't what I'ok d class as a 5 star hotel but that's not to say I wouldn't use it again if I was needing a quick stop over.

everything was 'just ok' - staff were very nice although unnecessary visit from housekeeping - more in the hopes of tips than giving good service - we were disappointed that for the price of the hotel there was no complimentary bottled water ! 1 water was 6 euro - a toberone bar was 8 euro - really ? these are liberties that don't commend the hotel itself which was beautifully decorated and in a quiet and convenient situation

Great location and have best burgers.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The toilet, it was separated at different location from the sink and shower bath.

Location was excellent. Also the Burgurs from the room service was so delicious.

Very bad customer service, bad experience will never go again & wouldnt recommend it to anyone
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very rude staff (expect for mariam, raul & honey; they are so helpful and sweet) the rest does not know the meaning of customer service ! Not helpful at all Not family friendly Reception makes stay uncomfortable Very small alleys and elevator is so slow and small! they had to get our kids outside the room while we were out, they waited in the lobby for 2 hours for them to exchange the room! Not worth the money for a 5 star hotel!

Only that the property was in champs-elysees

Amazing!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

There was a huge dog staying with one of the guests I'm highly scared of dogs but if you are not then nothing else at all is wrong with this hotel

Everything The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The hotel had a luxurious feel from the lobby throughout the rooms. The location is a 1 min walk from the Champs Elysees and Franklin Roosevelt metro station The staff was always friendly and ready to help in anything The value of the money compared to how new clean luxurious and cosy is the stay is perfect Other hotels in Paris I tried were more expressive but older. This is new and was a good deal!

Been there done it never going back
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

I was told 250 a night, my bill came to 832. A little confused. I dont think the exchange is that extreme.

Not much, weather sucked and Paris is not for me!!

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Well located property
    • Family Room

The cold modern aesthetic of the hotel did not appeal to me in the slightest. Our $500 a night room was situated across from the elevator and faced a dismal interior court yard. The surrounding neighborhood is all high end shops, not charming markets. I would not bring children to this kind of hotel.

Well located property

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

I will never stay in this hotel anymore
    • Prestige Double Room

There were many points that we didn't like as follows: 1) The hotel has confirmed that they could arrange not a Duplex room to us prior to our arrival but unfortunately, we got a duplex room. 2) Regarding the duplex room, there was no mirror and wardrobe on the upper floor whereas the shower was located on the upper deck, i.e. after taking a shower, we have to get change downstairs. 3) There was no electric socket for the use of hairdryer in the shower room. 4) The air conditioner vent was facing the pillows and we have to switch off the air conditioner when we went to bed. 5) On our 2nd stay morning, there was some muddy water flushing out from the shower head, this was ridiculous and at the end, we were late for our meeting. 6) There was limited choice of the breakfast and the services was bad. We've ordered the salmon bagel and end up getting some bacon. Besides, my husband ordered a boiled egg for each of us and at the end, 2 boiled eggs was served for each of us. The scramble egg was dry and tasteless. 7) My husband felt sick and we asked the reception to call for the SOS doctor and replied to us the expected arrival time of the doctor. After 15 mins, no reply and we have to call back the reception to follow up with them. 8) After arriving, I was unpacking and my husband was taking a shower on the upper deck of the room. We heard someone came in and out of our room freely for a few times downstairs. We were flustered, locked the door and put the "Do not disturb" sign out immediately. All in all, I was very surprised that this was claimed to be a 5 stars hotel and extremely disappointed of this hotel. There were a lot of rooms for improvement and this is so far the worse hotel that I had ever stayed.

Not a 5 star hotel.
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

I had read a review from another reviewer that said their shower was leaking and water would leak outside of the door. This happened to us in our room as well. No matter what I did, the water from the shower spilled out into the toilet area and there was nothing I could do to prevent the water from going out of the shower. I agree with the reviewers that state this hotel should not be considered 5 star. I have stayed in MANY 5 star hotels and this is not 5 star level in my opinion.

Great location near the Metro.

A great hotel the location is perfect and all the stuff at...
    • Deluxe Double Room

A great hotel the location is perfect and all the stuff at the hotel are very interested in the comfort of the guest i will always stay in this hotel.

Great location and stay
    • Eiffel Tower Prestige Double Room

The elevator is small (hardly fit 2 people), but there's another luggage elevator to use.

Staff cooperation from the moment I made my booking. Clear and friendly communication all the time. The Eiffel tower view was beautiful from the balcony.

great stay in paris

everything was really great in the hotel and would like to thank all the front desk staff for being so helpfull and supportive who made our trip enjoyable. Thank you great ladies, Marien and Ariane

Hotel Marignan was a pleasure
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

they don't have a gym - they could probably combine the lobby and the bar to make it feel like there is more common areas to hang out in.

Breakfast was great - cooked and continental options and available til noon for room service! Staff could not have been more friendly and helpful - they were the best!

a lot of improvements have to be done...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Everything else: Air conditioning, size of the room, extremely slow elevator, no view at all, extremely expensive for what i thought i will get while booking on booking.com.

Generous mini-bar.

Good well located hotel, ideal for families.
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

Fire alarm going off at 2am for 'technical reasons' and being offered no compensation. Although the rooms were very well designed, they were very small with minimal storage space. Clearly central Paris is expensive but £2,000 for three nights bed and breakfast in two adjoining rooms still strikes me as dear.

Location, quietness. The showers and baths were fantastic. Having two adjoining rooms was very useful and hard to find these days. The staff were pleasant and helpful.

Perfect location in the middle of Paris.
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

I thought the breakfast of €40/person per night (American) was a bit exaggerated for what you got. For that price I would've assumed it would be a bit more, maybe some cheese/vegetables for the bread and not only marmalade. The fruit salad was very small as well. It would've been nice with some berries like strawberries/raspberries. We tried it once, then we had breakfast elsewhere. The only other thing that I didn't like was that I asked for a late checkout (we had to leave the hotel around 3.30-4pm), so I emailed the hotel and asked prior to our arrival. They said it wasn't possible with a checkout later than 1pm, and if we wanted to stay in our room we had to pay €490 for a whole night (which is a significantly higher rate than we had on booking). We did it because my mom wanted to stay comfortable in the same room and not leave the luggage in the hotel when we walked around until we had to leave for the airport. But of course it feels a little weird paying €490 for basically 2 and a half hours more in the room even if it's a luxury hotel. So I would advise anyone to look this up further if you want a late checkout if you don't want to pay this amount. I understand that you have to pay for a late checkout anyways, which is totally fine. But I don't think it would've cost €490 for 2 and a half hours in any hotel?

The location is amazing and in the middle of everything, yet it's a calm street so not much noise which is perfect. Our room was wonderful (Deluxe Eifel Tower View) and we spent lots of time on the balcony enjoying the views because the weather was amazing when we stayed there. The bathroom and shower is spacious. I would absolutely stay here again in the same room!

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Friendliest Hotel in Paris
    • Family Room

I stayed in Marignan for one week. Staff was amazing. Quick and professional services. Very very friendly environment. Not my first time in Marignan and for sure won't be the last. And btw Location Location LOCATION.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

View of the Eiffel Tower was amazing
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

The smaller room was a bit tight on space.

We reserved 2 rooms; one of them was slightly larger than the other and had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower; very close to Champs Elysees and a metro station. Incredibly friendly and helpful front desk staff.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Great hotel with amazing staff and extremely well located.
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

Unfortunately, there wasn't a gym or spa.

Great and accommodating staff. Good sized rooms with fully equipped bathroom. Our family of four enjoyed the private cinema, great breakfast and proximity to all of the major sites, restaurants and high end shops. We would stay here every time we visit Paris.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I would never ever go to this hotel again!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

By far the worst experience I ever had in a hotel. I booked this hotel convinced that it was a great deal for the location and the quantity of stars which most of the time equal comfort and relaxation. Big mistake. I was welcomed by an unfriendly and full of attitude staff. I had to order three times in order to get a quick breakfast( juice and a toast) just because it was late (11am)and they were getting ready the tables for lunch . Together with my friend, we arrived quite late in the room after a whole day of tourism. The room was stuffy ( smelling of sweat) small and with an insect on the bed! We complained and they gave us another room , bigger but with no heat because they said the AC was broken. The linen was rough and unaired and the room seemed like a 3* hotel room than a 5*. We were really cold over the night and I personally had the worst sleep in a long time. In the morning , we tried to ask for some towels and water but we were attended by a staff that were hanging up the phone before even us finishing the sentence. Over all I would definitely not recommend this hotel!

The location of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Nice but pricey
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

Got the Eiffel Tower room with a balcony. Wasn't what I was expecting. You just get the tip of the Eiffel tower and a balcony without the a table. Really expensive for that.

Lovely place, great location. Lovely staff. Great location. Lovely restaurant down the road.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Perfect stay
    • Family Room

Almost nothing but the quad room fitted us enough (2 adults & 2 kids) for only 2 nights, not suitable at all for 4 adults (which we paid for), or for more nights.

Breakfast in room (no extra charge), location of course and the attitude of the stuff. I really loved staying there and would come again for sure. Totally 5 stars.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

I enjoyed my stayed .
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was sooo limited , no selection of food , for example there were only one type of cheese !

All the staff were very friendly and kind. The hotel is very clean . The location is perfect . I would suggest the hotel to my friends .

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Great hotel with excellent location and amazing staff.
    • Suite Family and Friends

Staff were great - they were a real asset to this property extremely friendly, helpful and always cheerful. Room was nicely laid out, great amenities.

very clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room

the rooms without view located in the middle of the building , and no kind of view at all.No ventilation .. so you better book a room with view ... the elevator is so small , and only single elevator i cant understand why they claaified it as five star hotel with this very limited facilities.

very clean. excellant location

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Sleek, sophisticated and everything you'd dream of while in Paris!
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was a mistake on our booking and they weren't able to make the adjustments we would have preferred but they went above and beyond to make us feel confident in their service and comfortable during our stay (and they threw in a bottle of champagne)!

Loved how modern and fresh the hotel is. Very sophisticated which wasn't the best thing for kids but they were overwhelmingly accommodating!!

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Excellent hotel on perfect location with wonderfull, helpfull stuff

I didn't like to leave

Perfect location, very clean hotel, friendly and efficient stuff, very helpfull. Good taste of food. Everything was perfect.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Perfectly situated
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The bar had been booked for an event . But I was told I coul d be served a gin and tonic in the lobby. The barman brought my drink and made a point that was it was not the norm to serve drinks in the lobby but did so with little grace. It gave the impression that I was putting him out.

Choice of breakfast was sublime

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Expensive for what you get. Don't stay here if it's your first time in Paris.
    • Family Room

I didn't care for the receptionists checking us in. She actually discouraged me from reserving with booking.com in the future, stating that I would have benefited more from booking through the hotel directly. I just doesn't make any sense to discredit my buying decision now that I'm checking-in. If it wasn't for a reputable site like booking.com, I probably would have overlooked Hotel Marignan. They should be grateful for their partnership with the online booking site. Also, the room I booked, was not the room I received. I booked a room with a king bed and separate twin bed. I got the room with two queen beds stuck together. Three major problems with this hotel: 1) No public access to the view that's so widely advertised on booking.com. Unless you book the room with the view, you will not have access to the patio. 2) The air conditioning is non-functioning. I get that it's cold at night, but there needs to be some kind of ventilation in the room. The only way to get air conditioning is you have to call the maintenance and they will turn on the air for the entire hotel. If another guest complains of the air circulation, they will turn it off. 3) The shower was horrible. Despite our best efforts not to splash, the water quickly spread everywhere on the bathroom floor. Our towels were drenched from trying to build a barrier to not let the water seep through. When we tried calling for additional towels, it was a huge ordeal with the housekeeping staff. The toiletries are old - the formulas are practically separating. I wouldn't recommend staying in this hotel, especially if it's your first time in Paris. It will just piss you off.

The breakfast here was delicious. Thanks to some of the other reviewers, we quickly learned to ask the staff for freshly prepared eggs. All the breads were delicious and the grapefruit juice was very fresh. Also, the doormen at this hotel are EXCELLENT! Some of the nicest and professional doormen staff we've met throughout all of European vacation.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

The location of the hotel is excellent, the duplex style of...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The window had a broken lock & room services staff entered our room twice while we were in the room + "do not disturb" light was turned on

The location of the hotel is excellent, the duplex style of the room is amazing especially in Europe where rooms have limited sizes

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Great location, new and chic hotel
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

I booked a room suppose the Terrance can view the Eiffel tower. However I can only view the tip of the tower which didnt match the descriptions . very disappointed of this

Location is excellent. Staffs are nice and helpful. Room is clean and quite spacious.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Great Boutique Hotel right off the Champs Elysees...friendly staff...would stay here again.
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

The staff was amazing...very friendly and helpful with recommending nearby restaurants and procuring tickets last minute for the Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge. The location couldn't be better...on a quiet street right off the Champs-Elysees. The breakfast was very good and the bar is very cozy.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Location is great
    • Deluxe Double Room

We were made to wait our room to be ready for 1.5 hours. Safe in the room was broken and we were not able to lock it. Shower is leaking and that results in whole bathroom soaking in water. Wifi password did not wor for me. Payment for services got reserved twice on my card and only by my strict request staff agreed to not book the payment for third time.

Location is great

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Just up to my expectations
    • Family Room

Although breakfast is quite up to standard , but the system is new for us. You should order all food other than croissants. No cheese or ham are displayed. I do not think this will take lot of space

Food was good. Hotel location is in a nice area and next to major luxurious boutiques; Very friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

No refreshments available in lounge during day
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

I asked for coffee as I was waiting for my taxi in the lounge area. Staff where astonished at my request, lady looked at me as if I had 2 heads😂 Unreal that a 5 star Hotel couldn't serve a simple a cup of coffee during the day! On the contrary .......I'm astonished 😳

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Staff friendly
    • Eiffel Tower Prestige Double Room

Sink was clogged Breakfast buffet is with no cheese or ham etc... only breads and yoghurt . We were late one day and called them and were charged full three days, they could've sent us a basket of fruits etc...

Staff friendly Bed comfortable

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Great spot close to everything.

Rooms were a bit small.

Amazing breakfast and great location. Rooms were small for the price I paid but great bathroomservice and amazing mini bar selection!!Loved that we could borrow umbrellas when it rained.

Friendly, clean and modest
    • Prestige Double Room

The bed and pillows were uncomfortable. We had a terrace but no real view to speak of. If you want nightlife at your hotel, this is not the place for you. However, if you want a clean, modest place to stay in Paris, I would recommend this hotel.

The staff was very pleasant. Great location if you like to shop. 1-2 blocks to Champs and George Ave. A great little neighborhood.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Hidden Gem in Paris
    • Deluxe Double Room

What you can't like about this hotel ?? Absolutely nothing, great location , designe , comfort and amazing hospitality.. Prompt check in . They made sure we have everything we need. We will definitely go back and recommend it to friends and family . It feels like home.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Would not be recommending this hotel to anyone
    • Eiffel Tower Prestige Double Room

We were informed it would be a king sized bed.. Not 2 beds pushed together?? Not exactly comfortable. They couldn't even be bothered to clean the room! When we moved in there were another ladies fake nails lying in the bathroom and all over the rooms floor. Underneath the bed certainly hadn't seen a Hoover in as many weeks it was disgusting! Inside the wardrobe.. Al though the disgusting habit of another.. Probably previous guest.. had left chewing gum stuck inside the wardrobe! All above was raised in a polite manner with reception.. They informed us they would have the room cleaned immediately. When we returned they had presented a nice fruit platter a bottle of wine and an apology note, which was a really nice thing to do! But they had actually forgotten to clean the room. It would have been nice to use the complimentary coffee and machine they provide for guest who pay the extra for the prestige room.. But as above not only do they forget to clean your room they forget about the coffee station also... So not only unkept but un- replenished! The breakfast hours are fantastic 07:00 till 11:00. We thought this would be great, unfortunately the breakfast area is only big enough to accommodate maybe 10 rooms at 1 time.. So best try and get there early as you may not be able to sit for breakfast or they may not be anything left.. After day 2 we decided to eat out for breakfast.. It was just a disgrace!

The location was good.. Although I feel we were misled in the fact you can view the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triumph. You can however see the only just the top of the Eiffel Tower.. Not exactly a view! Defiantly not worth the extra money as you don't have even a balcony to view from!

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Wonderful Place
    • Deluxe Double Room

Incredible staff, perfect location, great service I was traveling with my wife and five year old daughter. It was my first time in Paris and so delighted to say that we had a fabulous experience with the hotel. From the beginning and check in they did everything in their power to make sure we're getting the best service. There was a confusion with our reservation at booking .com and they upgraded us to a better room (free of charge) for the first night and for the remaining nights we have been offered two connecting rooms which were really spacious, clean, and fully equipped and they gave us a good discount on that room. It was my birthday, and they treated us with complimentary drinks at the bar. All the girls at the reception Eva and her colleagues whose name unfortunately I don't remember were super supportive and kind. They gave us great recommendations on choice of restaurants, places to go nearby, checking our flight and... At the checkout, We left my daughter's jacket at the hotel and they emailed us and promised to keep at a safe place until someone comes and get it. There was nothing wrong with the hotel and we will definitely go back.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Excellent, excellent, excellent!
    • Suite Terasse Eiffel

The terrace and outdoor furniture were not very clean.

Everything was basically perfect, except the size of the room was a little narrow and tight around the bed. Pastry was the best I tasted in Paris, the view of the Eiffel tower was amazing of course, and the service was exceptional.

Fantastic location and really friendly staff.
    • Eiffel Tower Prestige Double Room

Fantastic location and really friendly staff.Nice touch with the choice of making up your own cocktail as a free drink.

Nice Hotel

Narrow corridors

Location, good staff and service

The rooms to small for delux rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms to small for delux rooms. As 5 star hotel must be better than what I saw.

The staff is AMAZING & the rooms are so beautiful!
    • Eiffel Tower Prestige Double Room

The staff is AMAZING & the rooms are so beautiful! The location is great too. I highly Recommend this place!!

Amazing room, with excellent facilities and very very...
    • Eiffel Tower Prestige Double Room

Amazing room, with excellent facilities and very very spacious.

Room service

Room service Room lighting

The staff very friendly and always helpull

The staff very friendly and always helpull

Staff were very welcoming and friendly

Staff were very welcoming and friendly

Very good experience, would go back.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Elevators did not work most of the time, we were in the 5th floor...

Wonderful staff, great hospitality.

Great location and very good Marignan suite 601
    • Suite Marignan Eiffel

They forgot to do a night turn down service

Great location and very good Marignan suite 601

• Premier Double or Twin Room

Perfect weekend and Hotel was major part of it
    • Eiffel Tower Deluxe Double Room

The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful, superb location and views with new bar on 7th floor looking at Eifel Tower.

Amazing time in Paris
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Property was in a great location close yo all resteraunts and amenities... only 1 mile from the Eiffel tower

Lack of sensible mirrors in bedroom