Reviews of Mercure Versailles Chateau 3 stars

19 rue Philippe de Dangeau, 78000 Versailles, France

#20 of 34 hotels in Versailles

Hotel, room and bathroom was updated and very clean.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Hotel, room and bathroom was updated and very clean. Requested baby cot for my 9 months old and it was all set up when we checked in. Great location! Walking distances to restaurants and the Palace of Versailles.

Nice stay in Versailles
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Nice and helpful receptionist with smile. Good location with short walking distance to Palace of Versailles. Parking lot is limited to car with height less than 165cm.

Parking in hotel car park.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Parking in hotel car park. Large fluffy towels in bathroom. 15 minute walk to Palace of Versailles. Several restaurants in vicinity of hotel. Good breakfast selection.

Great location close to all that the city and chateau have to offer.
    • Classic Twin Room

The extra service given by the Manager when our toilet cistern wasn't working properly. He was extremely helpful and efficient and fixed it in a jiffy.

Excellent location for exploring.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast is very pricey, if your going make sure your really hungry/can eat the food. As our 2 coffees, 2 juices, a yoghurt, some cheese, eggs and 1 sausage was not worth €31. Plus the coffee was so bland, the worst we’ve ever had.

Excellent location for exploring. Hotel and rooms were very clean. Secure underground parking.

• Classic Double Room

The room was very small, only 6.5m2. No space to put cloth, no space to put bags, no way to stay in the room. When one person is sitting, the second one has to step over his legs. I have never seen such a small room in a hotel! No holders for cloth/towels in the bathroom. For those money I expect much bigger room!

Location. Close to the castle. Clean. Friendly stuff.

Thanks god I could cancel after one night!
    • Classic Double Room

Room ridiculously small. Only slightly bigger than the bed. No spaces to range clothes. No restaurant or bar in the hotel and no minibar in the room. Only breakfast. So if you want to drink or eat anything you need to get out of the hotel. I guess this is what you get in a 3 stars hotel. Pay the extra 25 euro per night and book yourself in a 4 stars hotel. There is one not far away that is ten times better than this awfull Mercure.

Versailles is a fabulous place, the hotel would have been ok if it hadn't had the blocked sink.
    • Classic Twin Room

The wash basin was blocked the whole time we were there. We informed the staff but they couldn't unblock it, so we knew that the basin had not been cleaned,it had hair in the bowl. The hotel was in a great location only a 10 minute walk from Versailles.

Good location but disappointing value for money
    • Classic Double Room

Rooms are small... AC was not working... As bathroom products, you only get a shampoo and a shower gel in one - nothing more... No extra facilities, too expensive for what it offers...

The hotel is conveniently located in the center of Versailles. You can have an express breakfast if you do not like to have a full one

Okay, I suppose.
    • Classic Double Room

We requested rooms next to each other, but when we arrived the rooms were on each end of the corridor. Also the rooms were very small and so was the bathroom.

Friendly staff.

Very close to the palace and good restaurants
    • Classic Double Room

The AC was not working in the room and with 22 degrees outside it is awful sleeping in the night w/o AC or good ventilation. Don’t choose the car park in the hotel. It’s very inconvenient with a sedan. They first forgot I had a parking reservation & then after I checked again in the night they agreed. The breakfast was awful. The bread did not feel fresh 😖

Very close to the palace and good restaurants

Very enjoyable 4 days.
    • Classic Twin Room

Room was a bit on the warm side but there were large opening windows.

Staff were all great, food was good and well presented. Room was slightly on the small size, very clean and useable.

Decent place to stay to break up our trip and do a bit more sightseeing!

Very narrow road in front of hotel made it difficult to unload the car. Forgot to reserve parking at hotel. They were booked so we had to park a few blocks away which was inconvenient.

The location of the hotel was in walking distance of what we wanted to see and there were plenty of restaurant options in the area!

Average
    • Classic Double Room

I asked for a taxi from reception the night before for 7 am. In the morning I had my flight, I reminded the receptionist about the Taxi, she made me wait 20 min, after waiting for 20 min she said that I should wait another 20 min because the taxi can not arrive because of snow- there was really very little snow- , with no excuses and with an arrogant manner , her attitude was rude. Then I cancelled and I used uber to call a taxi, which arrived in 5 min with no problem.

I liked the neighborhood, with full of little restaurants and a market place. Near to the train station and Versailles Place.

I would like to thank the personnel of the hotel for the...
    • Classic Double Room

I would like to thank the personnel of the hotel for the service they provided. Each morning the breakfast was tastefull. Each day our room was cleaned. We had some navigation issues with how to get to Paris or to Outlet Village during our vacations. The staff of the hotel was very pleasant to help us with solving our issues. In a word - highly recommended place.

Breakfast was ok and dogs are allowed.

Horrible place to stay. If I had to stay one more night I would be on the phone with booking to find me another room. The staff is awful. They don’t have parking as they suggest in the description. It’s more of a little basement 1m height so unless you are driving a shopping trolley, your car won’t fit. This was one of the 2 reasons why we picked this place and nope, no parking. The lady at reception sent us to underground parking for 24 eur a day where my car got stuck between the barrier behind me and the roof in front. We spend half of our stay in that parking lot rescuing my car. Then we went back to ask what the **** and the lady said: oh she must have forgotten to mention I can also park on the street and it’s free that day. The facilities are all the cheapest cheapy. Even the cups in the room are plastic. Can’t recommend. The place is just bad. :( even the kids hated it so much that they made a drawing. See attached.

Breakfast was ok and dogs are allowed.

Great location, lovely staff and a clean, inexpensive night in Versaille
    • Classic Double Room

Underground car park was filthy and a real squeeze to get our 4wd into!!

Room was very clean and well equipped with coffee making facilities etc. Bed was fantastic!

I anticipated a 5 to 6 minute walk from the train station.
    • Classic Twin Room

I anticipated a 5 to 6 minute walk from the train station. It took about that 30 minutes, with the need to ask for numerous direction. There was no taxi available at the train station. When I ask the desk clerk at check in about this situation, she just said, "of course, it is that time of day".

I felt to be in a motel, since my room was located in the...
    • Classic Double Room

What I said before, and the fact that for breakfast there was not always Soy milk.

I felt to be in a motel, since my room was located in the court of the hotel.

Lovely clean, modern hotel, great breakfast. Extremely close to everything. Great price!
    • Classic Twin Room

A fridge in the room would be good for travellers. I had things that needed to be kept cold. Parking was very tight, limited to about 10 spaces & you have to pay extra. I requested that my credit card NOT be charged as I wanted to pay cash but they charged it regardless. When I complained they gave me free parking.

Perfect location 10 minute walk to Palace of Versaille. In a street filled with bars & restaurants. Breakfast was very good, hot & cold food. Staff very helpful

Great hotel ,great staff, great breakfast
    • Classic Double Room

4th floor room is compromised by roof beams in bathroom- could be a painful mistake .

Staff really friendly and helpful- breakfast was very good - bed was very comfortable- good location and overall good value

Don’t expect much
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

The room was small and quite dirty in places. Had an overall run down feel and the noise from traffic outside meant we couldn’t have the window open and the room was quite warm.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

OK but not excellent.
    • Classic Double Room

Room next to the restaurant - woken up at 6 AM with staff talking loud and moving goods and furniture. One towel, eventhough it had ben washed, still had very unpleasant stains.

bed OK. perfect location for what I needed.

Good breakfast, but no one seemed to master the 'boil...
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Didn't reserve parking advance, and as I didn't know area found it difficult to find a space.

Good breakfast, but no one seemed to master the 'boil your own egg' machine, very funny! Lovely staff, nice room and good location for restaurants. Chateau is about a 15 min walk away.

Perfection!!
    • Classic Double Room

NOTHING NEEDED TO BE BETTER :)

We booked in very early after an overnight journey via ferry. We managed to get a room to share between 4 of us until the other 2 rooms where ready. The breakfast was exceptional, all the staff were brilliant and all spoke and understood English. Close to everything we needed and on a street filled with restaurants. PERFECT!!

Pleasant stay
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

We booked a family room for extra space but room was very cramped

Staff very helpful spoke excellent English gave us very useful map and restaurant advice Lovely en suits shower

Convenient for everything and private parking.
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing really, rooms smallish but well planned.

Easy to walk to the chateau and nearby bars and restaurants. Bonus of private parking. Helpful staff and good breakfast.

Good position lacking amenities though
    • Classic Double Room

Room was small. Toilet was in separate SMALL compartment. There was nowhere to put toiletries. Hairdryer was useless. Towels after showering were teeny! Only 1 small bottle water on first night as complimentary to buy a litre bottle cost €6!!!!!!!!!! To park a car in the 5 bay car park underground was challenging and cost €12 per day

Breakfast was fair

Walk to the Palace of Versailles
    • Classic Double Room

Courteous staff member greeted us cordially as we arrived. Very close to the Palace of Versailles, a short ten minute walk. Excellent breakfast buffet, great coffee as well. Very good restaurants in the area.

Check your room is ok first!! change it if not happy. Book parking advance at hotel, Insist on it.
    • Classic Double Room

On arrive at hotel: Poorly lit and unwelcoming reception area, with a strong unpleasant smell of air freshner. Only 10 parking spaces available, when i called before travelling, I was led to believe that I could not book parking in advance as we had booked the hotel through booking.com, very bad. on arrival we were advised to park in public car park a short distance away at extortionate rate… e24.00 per night!! Forth-floor room was very small but ok, passable just for a couple of days stay only. Poorly cleaned room, noticed immediately obvious dust around all edges of room. Outer handle on bathroom door missing, just a hole, poor lighting in bathroom. Bathroom lowered Ceiling, made of fitted panels, some of which very badly fitted exposing wiring inside ceiling. Noticed what sounded like a continuous humming air-conditioning generator sound in the room, but not much of a problem. fixtures: wall-sockets were loose, i.e: when removing plug, the socket almost came out too!! View from window looked over roof tops but nothing special.

The staff were very friendly, polite and helpful. Breakfast, included, was not overwelming as can be in some hotels, the quantity was just right and quality was excellent, presented in although rather a modern dark area, it was very stylish and intimate. Restaurants near the hotel were excellent, the food in our experience was superb, and staff in all places we visited were very, VERY friendly and welcoming, it helps A LOT to show you have made some effort to learn some French!! and smile :-) Versailles is a very pleaseant city and quite big. The Palace Of Versailles is very big, even more so the gardens, a very, very beautiful place to visit. recoment one full day. you can hire golf buggies, at and extra charge, to explore the gardens, but you must have a drivers licence with you. Parking in Versailles is almost all paid, which is totally understandable. Hotel parking is usually cheaper, but you MUST book in advance, insist on it if booking through booking.com as it may not be included!!

A good hotel for a short stay - particularly when visiting Versailles Palace. Over
    • Classic Double Room

Parking very difficult - particularly with a larger car. Room very small and uninspiring - could have been cleaner.

The location was great - fine for a short stay

Average typical chain hotel that's not doing anything special to stand out above the rest
    • Classic Double Room

2 key things were missed for me. I asked for a quiet room away from lifts etc and was givenb a room right opposite the lift and stairs? Had I not had to drive round for 30 mins to park I'd have rejected it. As it was my wife had already unpacked. The second one was I was attracted to the hotel by the limited parking. The staff immediately dismissed my small SUV as too big despite the fact that other reviewers clearly state they got their larger cars in the car park? It would have been nice to have been give the choice. It appears to be limited spaces and only ok if you have a tiny car.

Average hotel with small rooms and, for me, missed attention to detail and I wouldn't rush back. It's well located in Versailles and good for the Palace, gardens, and 10-20 mins walk to the 3 train stations offering excellent access to central Paris.

Nice enough hotel, good customer service.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

We booked a family room, but the advertised rooms are not big enough for families with young teenagers. In the end, we had to take another room for our children, which was expensive. Hotels staff were very helpful though.

Staff very helpful and responsive. Nice breakfast and on site parking.

• Classic Double Room

The rooms were on the small side but did not detract from the stay.

Great location... near the palace, lots of restaurants, train station, on street parking

Perfect hotel for a visit to Versailles
    • Classic Double Room

Lack of parking available within sight of the hotel. There is an underground hotel garage but it has limited places.

Amazing location for the Palace visit. Restaurants and a supermarket on your doorstep. Excellent sound proofing. I was concerned when we were given a room next to the lift shaft but we didn't hear a thing from the lift or outside. Air-conditioning works well. Free public parking in the streets of Versaille during the month of August.

Good value for one night stay
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Beds were comfortable with enough room for the sofa bed for little one to sleep in without the room feeling cramped. Free wi-fi although slow at times. Location was great - easy walk to Versailles Palace and lots of places to eat in the area.

Excellent location and comfortable room
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was perfectly fine including hot food. . Location was excellent about 10 min walk to the chateau and 15 min walk to train station. Lots of restaurants within a 2 minute walk.

Excellent location , nice breakfast very small car park not suitable for large vehicules
    • Classic Double Room

Room size , but this is France hotel rooms are smaller,everything one needed was there

Breakfast great ,staff excellent.location for versailles excellent .

Clean and basic accommodate
    • Classic Double Room

While the breakfast spread looked good the price at 15€ per person was exorbitant... The ibis hotel 5 mins away has the same thing for 10€ and many basic options cheaper on the street.

The location was goood about 7 mins walk to the train and about the same to Versailles. The staff were friendly and helpful The room was clean if basic

Right place to stay if one wishes to visit the Chateau of Versaille.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

There was nothing to complain about.

We were happy with the breakfast that we ate there. Personnel was helpful and polite. Rooms were clean and had good temperature. Personnel looked very happy when they saw my 2 children (5 and 8 years). Their happiness made me feel happy and proud of my kids too.

Secure parking.
    • Classic Double Room

It's a basic hotel that provides clean, inexpensive accommodation.

Secure parking. Walking distance to the Palace. Near to restaurants. Relatively easy to find.

A good place to stay in Versailles
    • Classic Double Room

The airconditioning was not very efficient but if it's not too hot outside it's most probably OK.

Good location, within walking distance to the sights, restaurants and shops. Parking in the streets around the hotel was possible. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast.

Apart from location and staff hotel should be given a make over!!!!
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Rooms absolutely tiny and really badly planned. Bathroom even smaller and badly equipt no where to hand towels or any where to put toiletries. No room fridge or safe and wifi appaulling!

The staff were very helpful & friendly. Breakfast good! Location could not have been better!

The staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

The room we stayed in was very small, we could not fit out luggage in the room. The parking space was very compact and difficult to park. The breakfast was just OK some things need to be improved for breakfast. Did not feel we got value for money in this hotel.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was very central to all shops and restaurants. Within walking distance to the Chateau.

Versailles is Expensive to Visit
    • Classic Double Room

Room could be considered small, the toilet behind a sliding door which is fine as long as you are intimate enough with partner. Parking can be booked which I did not notice and local underground parking is 24 euro a day. Breakfast needs to be taken early as the buffet food disappears and the hot food is not replaced after 9.00am. Hotel is on a one way system of small streets so the sat nav has to work hard.

The hotel is walking distance from Versailles (although make sure you don't visit on a Monday as Versailles mostly shuts including shops and some cafes). Bed was comfy, bathroom clean, toilet facilities intimate. Breakfast was available and good.

Holiday in versailles
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Very small and difficult to manoeuvre with kids and pram, one small bathroom

We had a very small family room with two double beds very close to each other, only one bathroom and no separate toilet as we usually find. Even had a little ramp that we kept missing and ended on the floor. Not the best room for a family

It was OK for the money and only two nights.
    • Classic Double Room

Our only problem was that the room was very small and was on the top floor. The bathroom was very small also and as we were on the top floor (in the roof) the roof trusses came through the bathroom and we kept banging our head on them.

The hotel was really nice and the staff were excellent in giving advice etc.

Day trip to Versailles
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the main train station and a 5 minute walk to the palace. Our room itself was so bright and airy. Was not expecting so much space and the staff were lovely and accomadating

Pleasant, but with a few irritating issues.
    • Classic Double Room

I couldn't believe that there is no safe in the room! Really inconvenient to have to carry passports and laptops around the Palace. The a/c wasn't great - pretty noisy during the night. One morning the cleaner burst in at 8:30 without knocking first... We arranged late check-out but found our room key inactive and had to have it reactivated.

Friendly check-in (Benjamin). Great location - convenient to the Palace and restaurants. Quiet and comfortable

Suitable accommodation, excellent location.
    • Classic Double Room

The room was cramped for two people and the hotel parking was very poor.

The breakfast was very good and the location was perfect for access to the Palace, the train station and local restaurants

Good breakfast, receptionist are nice.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Bottle of water only the first day for free, 3 euros for a small bottle. The guard is unfriendly. The cream in the room was already open...

Good breakfast, receptionist are nice.

Good location, on expensive side.
    • Classic Twin Room

No iron in the room. Need to be clearer about additional cost for breakfast. Better value for money if breakfast was included in price.

Lots to choose from to suit all tastes. Location

There was a decent choice available at breakfast.
    • Classic Twin Room

While I was visiting Versailles the weather was quite warm (high 20's) and unfortunately the air-conditioner did not work. The hot air was merely circulated back into the room. This made sleeping uncomfortable.

There was a decent choice available at breakfast. Everything looked quite fresh. This hotel is definitely good value for money and is well managed. The staff were always professional and friendly.

Didn't live up to potential.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Hotel didn't meet expectations at all. I had reserved a parking spot only to be told on arrival that it wouldn't accommodate an SUV-sized vehicle. On top of that, the air conditioning in the hotel was broken. It supposedly was fixed the second day but really didn't feel like it. Room stayed just slightly cooler than outside...and it's July! Upon checkout I overheard a group of businessmen asking if the taxi they had coordinated with the front desk over an hour earlier was on its way. It was obvious that the lady at the front desk had never called the company. Upon finally reaching the taxi company she promptly relayed that there were no taxis available that morning. The businessmen, rightly annoyed, ask her if no taxis were available then why didn't she let them know sooner? She simply replied that the hotel was "not the taxi company." Bottom Line: Customer service needs a great deal of improvement. I'd avoid this hotel.

Excellent location

hotel staff were very friendly & willing to help.
    • Classic Double Room

hotel was close to airport, though it took quite a while to get to it due to the many transfers to get there. we arrived at terminal 2, had to take the express train to terminal 5, then the hoppa bus (added cost) to the hotel. once we got it figured out, it wasn't too difficult, except for all the transfers with luggage. I checked on a taxi but the 30 pounds was way more than I wanted to pay for a short transfer. LHR is just too complicated!

hotel staff were very friendly & willing to help. (a little difficult to understand)

Good for the weekend
    • Classic Double Room

Outside was a like too noisy to keep The window open at night.

The hotel is good for a weekend stay in Versailles. It is very close to the castle and quite easy to reach. The room was fine, breakfast abundant, staff friendly.

Great Place to stay if visiting the Palace
    • Classic Double Room

Not really a dislike, more a word of caution. The hotel car park is not easy to use. You need to be confident in your driving skills in confined spaces.

We used the hotel for our visit to the Palace of Versailles. It is in an excellent position for this, being within easy walking distance. There is also a number of eating places in the nearby Square, which offer a variety of food. The two we used were very good. We really enjoyed our stay

Good value.
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Very soft bed, but it is a question of taste, of course. Issue with broken shower was solved promptly by giving access to another room. Hat shelve was very dusty,

Very kind receptionists. Great brekfast!

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Great locat

The sign of the hotel Mecure needs to show bold like red, to noticeable because when we were looking for it, walked passing it because of the light colour sign

Good location! Close to RER train, Versailles Chatlet, shops, restaurants.

Great location. Great staff.
    • Classic Double Room

The air conditioning didn't seem to be working. Mattress the worst one we have slept on. Poor nights sleep. Must be replaced. Great location.

Location only 10 mins from The Chateau. Staff spoke English and very friendly and helpful.

Perfect location
    • Classic Double Room

There is an underground carpark, taking abput 8 cars so you must book ahead. This is a luxury in the area, but some of the spaces were a lesson in rubix cubes. Coincidently we stayed over when the temperature reached over 30 degrees and the air conditioning was not working when we arrived - it did get better as the night progressed but you could never call it efficient

Great location, within walking distance of Chateau and lots of restaurants. Room was compact but had everything you needed. Breakfast was buffet style, very busy but had a good selection, was very expensive.

Very good hotel for single traveler, but need more space for couples
    • Classic Double Room

Size of the room too small There is a problem to find a place for bags. Also, we was unlucky, because there was no cold water in shower - got another room. Some problems with English on the reception.

Very good location. Just 7-10 minutes walking to the Palace, or both railway stations. Not far from the Market. Well done breakfast.

disappointing .......
    • Classic Twin Room

That you did not tell me after I had requested a car parking space via email , you did not bother to reply leaving me to think I had a space ..........

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Not a good experience
    • Classic Double Room

The staff is quite rude. They didn't find my reservation information on their system. And didn't feel sorry about that also didn't solve the problem imediately which is very annoying.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Location is excellent
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Room we stayed in had small slope in flooring from bathroom to main bed area-not good with a 5 year old or at night with no light on! Shower plughole blocked and water overflowed onto floor and even though we made staff aware , it wasn't resolved very well so same thing happened the next day.

Location is excellent Reception staff on arrival very welcoming & helpful

Very good stay and we would stay again.
    • Classic Double Room

At this time of year, the AC is not available in most hotels. With warm days as we had, we had to keep the windows open at night and this made road noise an issue, especially with the cobblestone roads.

Great location for visits to the Palais. Laundramat 2 minutes from hotel was convenient. Dozens of good restaurants within 10 min walk was a plus.

Very good location, 15 mins walk to the palace and gardens.
    • Classic Double Room

The room was quite small but clean and with big window.we paid for parking but we were called eaely in the morning to move our car since parking was full and the receptionist could not move it on her own.

Very good location, 15 mins walk to the palace and gardens. You can find many restaurants arouns as well as some nice shops.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

The room was nuce and big, with a view of Versailles.
    • Classic Double Room

A bit of a walk from the train station

The room was nuce and big, with a view of Versailles. Just a short walk from Versailles and palces to eat. Breakfast was simple but nice. And the staff very friendly and helpful.

Excellent value. Excellent location.
    • Classic Twin Room

There was nothing I didn't like.

We very much liked the location. The room was small but clean and well equipped. The reception staff could not have been more helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Walking distance and comfy
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was pricey but selection was good.

Everything was comfortable. The bed, the room. The location was perfect, within walking distance from restaurants, the Chateau, etc.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Extremely helpful at reception offering advice on directions...
    • Classic Double Room

Extremely helpful at reception offering advice on directions and train routes back to the airport. Breakfast had a wonderful choice and fresh orange. Rooms were clean, modern and very comfortable beds. Short walk to the palace, would stay here again, great value for money.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Nice and clean hotel near Versailles
    • Classic Double Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing that we can remember

Staffs were helpful and friendly. The hotel is nicely located near the Versailles palace. Car park is available for hotel guests.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

The reception service was excellent.
    • Classic Double Room

The bed was a bit too soft. Got up with backache No parking inside the building The price a bit too high for what you get

The reception service was excellent. The lady was very helpful and spoke English

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Perfect for exploring Versailles
    • Classic Double Room

Arrived early after our short walk from the station but were able to book into the room early. This was great had a quick shower and took the very short walk to the Palace. Excellent hotel.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

The hotel is very close to the station and the palace. It is a simple hotel in the mercure group.
    • Classic Twin Room

The wifi was slow and the rooms are quite dark. Dark carpet and curtains.

the location was very good. Parking under the hotel which was great but not good for suv's. The ceiling of the car park is low.

Browse Mercure Versailles Chateau traveller photo gallery