Reviews of Single Fin Hotel & Lodge 2 stars

#9 of 13 hotels in Mimizan-Plage

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Sanctuary and style
    • Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room

The interiors were so thoughtfully designed and put together. It really felt like a very special place as a result, made even more so by the staff who always offered a smile and one (or two) delicious cocktails when you got in from a long day in the surf. Breakfast is great value for money and outdoor terrace and garden areas a joy to hang out in.

This was a wonderful hotel, very comfy beds and great...
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff were a bit unfriendly , they were helpful but they just really didn’t seem very interested in us.

This was a wonderful hotel, very comfy beds and great showers. The room was very clean and we had a lovely balcony over looking the estuary.

They steal your money
    • Double Room with Shared Toilet

I’m very sorry, because I did like The hotel and The staff, but something happend on The Day my mom and Me left The hotel 😖 We had to drive on The Day after we arrived and we wanted to leave early at 7 in The morning. There were no staff so early, so we had a bit of problems with paying for The room...we called The person in charge and agreed to pay in cash to The 2 guys Working there...55euro and we Got it in writing with his name and The date. But after a couple of days I noticed, that they have made a withdraw from my bankaccount on 49 euro. I wrote to The hotel and Said there has been a mistanke, because we allrrady paid in cash and they agreed and told Me, they would transfer my money back, if I would sent my bank information. We stayed in room 103 from 31/5-1/6 and the first mail was sent june 12...I wrote my last mail Yesterday and I havent heard or seen my money or any respons at all sinse they told Me, they would transfer my money back on The 12. Juni ...I dont know what to do now, so if anyone read this please be careful not to pay in cash, because you Will not Get your money back...😰 Thank you🙏

Funky hotel, great vibe & great location.

No air-con.

Easy to find. Accessible parking. Free WiFi. Convenient to town. Great breakfast. Great atmosphere. Friendly staff.

Relaxed atmosphere
    • Economy Double Room

Regret to have chosen economy room. As bathroom was really too smal

Relaxed style

Could do with a bit of re-furbishment but still very pleasant
    • Bungalow with Garden View

The sun did not shine

The breakfast was interesting

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

The hotel is perfectly situated;

The hotel is perfectly situated; Close to the Beach and 5 min walking distance from the village center so you can enjoy quite evenings but still have Access to the facilities in the village. The chef prepares delisious Food! Lobster last evening was haven!

• Reviewed: 28 June 2015

Rooms although basic, were clean and had a beautiful view...

There was a bad smell in the bedrooms which went when we opened the windows.

Rooms although basic, were clean and had a beautiful view from balcony. Dinner in the hotel in the evening was delicious and service from a charming girl who was working hard was fantastic, friendly and helpful. The manager was gruff and not very welcoming but was helpful when required.

• Reviewed: 22 June 2015

This hotel is close enough to the beaches & boardwalk,...

Lots of stairs...we left our big suitcases in the car & just took up our necessity's. Our room was quite small.

This hotel is close enough to the beaches & boardwalk, without being in the crowds at night. Although we went at the slow time of year. The water was too cold to swim. Parking is across the street. Which is fine. Wi-fi worked well. Did not eat here. Balcony was nice to hang out on :)

• Reviewed: 21 September 2015

Good location, clean, comfortable rooms.

Good location, clean, comfortable rooms. Delicious, good value food in the restaurant

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.