Reviews of Hotel Monceau Wagram 4 stars

7, Rue Rennequin, 17th arr., 75017 Paris, France

#874 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Room was extremely small with low ceiling and under roof with thin walls. cleaning seemed initally alright until i found an old gum under the bed. Lift very small and unhandy. no assistance offered to bring up luggage even though room was not ready when i arrived and had to wait for 1 hour during which I went out. Had to cancel after 2 nights (reservation was for 6 nights in total) and obliged to pay 2 nights as penalties - would the room be rebooked or not. staff showed no commercial gesture or interest in customer satisfaction besides sending me the bill later on by email. Place has little charm or interest except for location that is fair but not cheaply branded. Hotel is more another tourists hosting factory as many exist in Paris - overpriced and low quality (I am a born and bred parisian myself).

location is really convenient, close to street market, metro and shopping areas. restaurants and coffee place not far as well as all basic amenities

Not much space in the room for a couple and a baby it’s Not like it shows in the pictures it’s smaller. My baby was not confortable in this bed i have asked many towels to fixe something to do the best and have like a mattress...

breakfast

Given the size of buildings in the area, the lift is extremely small, with low ceiling. The showers are also somewhat small for tall people. During our stay, we experienced several intermittent power outages (apparently only on our floor), the source of which could not be determined.

Good location, close to restaurants, underground and the Arc de Triomphe/Champs Elysees. Fair sized, adjacent rooms form a family unit.

It’s definitely not what expect from a 4star hören. My room was very small. I could hardly move. There was no space at all to put away my clothes. The room smelled badly. I supporse it was a room for smokers before.

The location was good

The pictures are misleading: It seems like a luxurous hotel on those. In reality all basics are present, but with a 3-star hotel appearance. Rooms were noisy: I could literally hear the conversation (and everything else) in the next room. The bed was small.

The location: It's very near the arc the triomphe and subway. The hotel has an agreement with a parking lot within a 10 minute walking distance, which was convenient for us (parking on the street is limited and expensive).

It was a tiny room, a tiny double bed. The toilet was just next to the bed, within 60cm, without any sink or so to wash hands. The door of the shower was dysfunctional and so light that we were afraid to break it.

The cleanliness.

Communal areas could be updated to same standard as the rooms

The bedroom was lovely - if compact Location is great - Arc de Triomphe at the end of the street Breakfast especially good Staff were excellent too

Staff are so serious and dont smile. The lift is so small and is troublesome for your suitcase. also the aisle way is too narrow. There were bad smelss in the aisle ways.

Good location, near to ARC triumph and metro station.

My daughter had dropped a snack and ants were immediately at it. As the carpet is dark it is hard to see then in plain sight. They were crawling up the bed she was given too. I went down to reception and informed then they came to check it out right away and got cleaning staff to sort it out the next morning. Just wasn't expecting to see that

The Staff Were Super Friendly To Me And My daughter, they were always willing to help and gave me directions of the area which was really helpful. The room was cosy and really welcoming for me and my 10 month old

The room was too small. Didnt like the decoration of the entrance.

Loved the quartier. The hotel was really quiet. The kindness and hospitality was good.

Parking is dreadful if you have a car. Parking on the street is impossible and the hotel has an agreement with a nearby car park (10 mins walk) which is not cheap to park in.

The staff at this hotel are truly welcome and helpful. It is but a stones throw away from the Arc, restaurants and major shopping areas. The rooms are comfortable and very clean.

It was a little bit difficult to take shower, because there was a wall making it hard to stand up and shower. But no big problem!

Excellent location, clean and comfy room.

The price! It was €320 for two night b n b and the breakfast was very poor. We regret spending €60 on breakfast as we could have grabbed a croissant and coffee on the go. Lift and hall ways were barely big enough to fit our suitcases- the carry on size ones. Asked for a nice view and could see right into another building- not what I meant.

Overall the hotel was nicely decorated and the receptionists were friendly and helpful.

Everything was fantastic! The staff was so kind and helpful and the room very clean and comfortable every day. We had breakfast once and it was so good. Simple and French! Definitely recommend this hotel for its location too. Visit Hotel Monceau Wagram for the best hotel experience in Paris and in the best price.

The bed sheets were never cleaned the whole time there, I know this because i left a deliberate mark on the pillows and bed sheets and everyday the cleaners just fixed the bed up and did my change the sheets. Also, I called reception to extend my stay for 3 extra hours and accepted the charges, when I was getting ready to shower the reception had given people a key to my room and let people in to my room.

The did I was good and the room was quite.

We could hear the taps being run and the shower going from the room above but as it’s only a small hotel I think that cannot be helped.

I stayed in this hotel for my mum’s birthday for a weekend, when we arrived we were told that we were upgraded which was great, the hotel itself is small but cosy and on each floor only has 4 rooms however as soon as got there we were out of the door exploring. We were only a short walk away from the arc de triumph which was even better. There was always someone on reception, the staff all speak very good English and they have everything there on the desk that you need such as maps and excursions that were of interest. On our last day we chose to have breakfast and that was lovely, a choice of crepes, croissants juice and tea, yhogurts, fruit everything that we like. Also on the last day we checked out early and our flight was not until late in the evening so they kindly held our bags for us throughout the day and called us a taxi that cost us much less than from the airport.

Staff and location were great, our room was on the small side for a double and in hindsight would have upgraded, but lovely clean room in a lovely hotel.

• Superior Triple Room

Rooms have very thin walls, you can hear the people in the next rooms and the sound of water running is very loud.

Bathroom was recently renovated, had a window and a lot of space around the sink.

People at the receiption were not very nice at the beginning, at the end of stay that became better

Nice small hotel, clean rooms Location in nice 17 arrondisseman away from touristic traffic

I didn't like the fact that we had to hand in our room card every time we went out. But other than that I cannot fault anything else.

Great atmosphere we felt very welcome the moment we stepped in the foyer, all the staff was very friendly and very nice, we didnt speak Fench very well and they helped us. The hotel and our room was very clean and cosy. breakfast buffet was delicious and cheap. The location was amazing only 7 minutes from the Arc du Triomphe 1 direct line from Gare du Nord and the hotel was easy to find. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family and would stay here again.

The hotel was lovely. The rooms were small but very clean and comfortable. The shower was incredible! It was really perfect for the one night we were there. What really made it for me though were the staff. After we had checked out I realised I had forgotten my necklace in the room. The cleaner had already been in and it couldn't be found. The guy working there called around all the cleaners, searched the cleaners cupboard and eventually heard back from her that she had put it somewhere safe. Unfortunately I had to leave to get my train and was utterly heartbroken I was leaving without my necklace. The following week I got an email to tell me the necklace had be found and was posted to me. It arrived later that week. I was so thrilled and really appreciated the effort thy had put into getting it for me. Would definitely stay there again.

Parking is not available on site so they offer a discount at a parking 1 km away. Street parking was better as we didn't stay more than one night.

Nice hotel room in a great location near Champs Elysees. Good quality for the price

Once we came out of the nearest Metro station (Ternes) the hotel was very easy to find (less than 10 min walk). The two members of staff on reception (male & female) were very welcoming, and helpful. The rooms were exceptionally clean. Our stay was made even better by the glorious hot weather!

diversity of the breakfast could be improved.

Excellent location near the Arc de Triomphe, and close to the metro. Great selection of restaurants & bars nearby Very comfortable bed Helpful staff who tried to help with the small issues I had.

Please note that there are standard rooms which are smaller than superior ones. If you have a choice, take the superior ones -- it makes all the difference. Note that this is a small property with a limited number of rooms and amenities. There is a single person on duty at the reception desk, and one additional person usually in the restaurant during office hours. Don't expect huge facilities.

The hotel is located on a quiet street off the Avenue Wagram in the XVIIth arr., just a few paces from the Place des Ternes and about 8-10 minutes walk from the Etoile and Champs Elysee. The room was a superior room: very clean and comfortable, overlooking the street. The bathroom is impeccable: clean and great design. The double bed was very comfortable. Wifi signal is excellent. This is a fantastic choice for exploring Paris. Breakfast is at a standard supplement of € 15/person and is excellent value for money. It's a continental breakfast: excellent croissants, bread, cold cuts, etc. There is a laundry right next door, if you are on an extended stay, and many great small restaurants around. I travelled as a solo traveller and was walking around most of the day. It might get a bit crowded as a couple with lots of baggage. For me, it was just right.

Quality for money spent . It was rated a 4 star hotel. In my experience...Id rate it a Solid 3 star Hotel. Very cramped Hotel...

Great location on outskirts of Paris...short walk from all the busy life style.

Nothing to complain about.

The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood, very close to the metro, and many city attractions are few minutes away just on foot. The hotel staff are really friendly and helpful, especially the tall gentleman with the Spanish accent at the front desk and the lady who serves breakfast. Talking about breakfast, the buffet was excellent and we couldn’t ask for more. All in all, I strongly recommend Monceau Wagram Hotel to any one visiting Paris.

Slow wifi. Having to switch lines to get the the city center.

Great breakfast, really comfy bed, nice bathroom, nice interior design. The staff was friendly, helpfull and David speaks good english. Wifi is a bit slow but coverage is good. The location is nice, few minutes walk from the metro station but you will have to switch lines to get to the center. i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Paris and i will definately come here again if in town.

I didn't like the fact that the air conditioner started to cool the room in the middle of the night, sometimes even twice times per night. It was very unpleasant to wake up almost freezed. Such should be an option for the guest to choose turning on the air conditioner in the night. Another thing that sometimes makes things a little bit difficult is that the staff does not speek English or speaks it very bad. But this is something usual in France.

The bed is very comfortable, the room is very clean and the breakfast is very good, having a various menu. The area where the hotel is located is also excellent, being very close to the Arc de Triomphe, and the streets around are full of cafees and French restaurants. If you want to feel the spirit of Paris, then you should try Hotel Monceau Wagram.

• Family Room

Our room was not ready until well after check-in time. The property smells horrible and has filthy carpets that need replacing. No wash cloths available for showers.

It was within walking distance of the Arc de Triomphe.

The room was a bit small, but the bathroom was spacious enough.

The location was absolutely excellent. We also asked for a quiet room when booking one on booking.com and got a very nice room with a balcony on the quiet side of the building. Located in the very center of Paris we got above excellent night sleep. Also, worthy mentioning is that the room was very clean with a spacious bathroom and very soft towels :)

I loved the double door window in the room which was French style with flowers that opened overlooking the street. Felt like you were in Paris. 10 min walk to Arch de Triumph

We came a bit earlier, and they said they would charge us 30 EUR extra for that. We left and came back at the normal check-in time only to find out that one of the rooms (we booked two) wasn't ready. The rooms were pretty tight, not like the ones in the photos. Overall, the hotel is good, probably we expected a bit more from a 4 star hotel.

The location is good, you can take taxi to most of the sightseeing spots for around 8-10 EUR. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean.

The hotel is fairly small and as such has few small facilities. Limited breakfast and bar area. Only one lift, which can make for a long wait.

The room was well fitted out and in very good condition. Good size by Parisian standards.

• Superior Romantic Double Room

Shower. Hard to get into and out of. Street changes names block from hotel which made it difficult for taxis to find. The room tho clean and nice was small and tight. Not soundproofed as advertised.

The breakfast and manager.

Overall this is a good choice for business travellers, but there seems to be a divergence in the room types. On a previous visit, I stayed in a room which was much smaller. I was very happy with the room provided this time. There is a limited number of rooms on the floors; many rooms on the ground floor. There is a small number of staff, who is helpful. This is a small hotel with the minimum amenities. If you are considering a 4* hotel with lots of facilities, you may be disappointed.

Large, comfortably-furnished room facing the street, on the first floor. The bedroom and bathroom were very well furnished and large, in contrast to a smaller room from a previous stay. The bed was very comfortable and there was a good desk with plugs available. It was a good stay at a very competitive price. I was quite happy with my stay and will book again.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Superior Twin Room

No way a four star hotel, stuff messed up my reservation, had to wait for an hour, didn't even offer a compensation eg. complimentary breakfast. Very tight spaces.

Polite stuff decent breakfast at additional price free wifi nice location clean renovated bathroom.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Parking was too far away from hotel. Front desk staff wasn't friendly. Breakfast was horrible; however the young lady working in the kitchen was a sweetheart. Some of the food was left out overnight for the next day. The hotel breakfast area need updating.

The location was good walking distance to shopping. The hotel room was clean.

The receptionist was rude. First they sended us a mail with the Adress of the parking lot. Once arrived the parking wouldn't open. I called the hotel and they told us that there was nothing they could do for us. Thus i went to the hotel first to drop of our luggage. (The hotel is 500m from the parking lot) But the problem was, on booking.com there is a wrong Adress. The receptionist wouldn't believe me and wouldn't give me the right adress. So i had to check it online. After we checked in we drove back to the parking lot where apperently is a small button to call the night service (but we had to find that ourself the receptionist said nothing) Once back at the hotel i told him about the button and he said he knew about that... he was just laughing with us... I have travelled the whole world, but this receptionist was the rudest ever. The hotel should retrain their employees... I'm glad it was only for one night...

The room was decent and new.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

I know there are varying sizes in the rooms available, but we were a little surprised to find our room smaller than expected. Before disappointment could set in, we acknowledged we had the space we needed, the decor was nice and we found the room pleasant and quaint with its strategic use of space. If we were planning to spend more time in the room, we would have requested any possible upgrade. We arrived a little earlier than check-in and were accommodated quickly so service and the quality of the facilities made up for what it seemed to lack in size straight off and we were able to get into enjoying the city right away. We had no complaints during our stay but, bathrooms can always be a bit bigger when two are sharing. ;)

From check-in to check-out the staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The madame that prepared our eggs and tended to us during breakfast has to be a proper Chef as our eggs were AMAZING. Breakfast was very good and the hotel was clean, comfortable and quite. My husband and I were in Paris to attend a short course at Le Cordon Bleu and the location was perfect for easy access to the cooking school and all other popular sites while still allowing for a break from the hustle and bustle in a pretty quiet neighbourhood. There was quite enough in walking distance and it was very easy to access public transport to venture further out. I would definitely return to this hotel and this arrondissment. I absolutely enjoyed my time there! I thoroughly enjoyed taking a short stroll and finding myself just behind the Arc and in proximity to the high end shops. I would recommend the nearby artisan burger eatery for something a bit different and a sit down at the nearby cafe on the corner for a little people watching and a light bite (sorry I don't remember the name but you can't miss the cafe en route to/from the closest metro stop--Ternes). There's much around the stop also and it's a short 5-7 min walk. Overall it's a lovely area and great location for staying in the city.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Reception was not friendly but they do their job good. Lobby and restaurant is little.

Loacation was very good. Cleaniless was very good. Room was comfort and quiet.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Dirty toilet, even if I called the housekeeper to clean it, she just passed superficially the wiping cloth. I saw later others stains. Hair on the bedding. The receptionist not nice. Small rooms ( but in the area, most of them at the same). Not going back.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Superior Romantic Double Room

- We booked the romantic superior room based on the fact the pictures on booking.com suggest that prosecco & macaroons will be in the room on arrival. Please be aware that you have to pre-reserve this and pay an additional cost above the value of the room and so we felt the advertising on booking.com was a little misleading.

- Nice cosy hotel in a good location - only a 10min walk to Arc de Triomphe and close to a number of metro/RER/Bus stops for easy access to other major attractions (Eiffel Tower 20 mins away for example). - Bed is very, very comfortable. - all the staff were helpful and friendly and on hand for any questions we had.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Our free drink on arrival turned out to be a bottle of water!! The stairs were very narrow and twisty and the corridor was very narrow too. Only room for one at a time in the lift. We had to go further afield to find places to eat as there was no atmosphere locally.

I don't use lifts and we were on 5th floor (standard room) so we were upgraded free of charge to 3rd floor. Nice room on the front of the hotel (de luxe room) but quiet.The staff were excellent. We got free slippers. Good location for our destination of an art exhibition at the Luis Vuitton Foundation.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Coffee machine was available and was used by the hotel staff. The coffee for the guests came from a thermos jug and was luke warm, disappointing.

Breakfast had a great selection. Hotel staff were very polite and helpful. Good location to get around Paris by metro

• Deluxe Double Room with Terrace

Room could have been bigger, and the fridge could have been colder

The room was very small, but the bed and bathroom were bigger than most. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and well equipped with a coffee machine. The fridge could have been colder. The hotel is in a convenient situation for exploring paris

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Breakfast was late for an hour and very limited choice, most food were cold; the room was very small, smaller than the photos; it feels more like a 3 star rather than 4 star hotel.

The hotel staffs were very helpful throughout my stay, room is clean

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Superior Romantic Double Room

heavy stains on the carpet ( room 404 ) shower door missing ( water all over bathroom) very little choice on breakfast not really what we expected about 4star hotel in paris and instead of large double bed we had two single bed attached together what was not really comfortable for couple rooms are nor soundproofed so loud noise when somebody above us use toilet shower etc not really good value for money

pretty good location

• Superior Romantic Double Room

Close enough to metro. I was with girlfriend and decided to pay a little more for that "romantic" room option which wasn't exactly explained on the booking page. It just means a nicer room with flowers arranged as heart on bed. It was a pleasant experience

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Superior Romantic Double Room

Even though "hotel parking" was advertised the parking was a solid 15 minutes walk away, a total palaver to park and to get out of the the car park and the car park had nothing to do with the hotel just discounted rates!! I had told the hotel I was going to be checking in late, then I get a call from the night staff asking for my credit card details!! I was told the booking was not confirmed and had to pay over the phone to keep the room!

Staff - Very helpful and apologetic for the number of misunderstandings and misleading information created by booking.com and hotel owners!!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

The rooms are very very small!! And they gave us the room beside the elavator! First problem is when opening the door of the elevator and our room's door at the same time is very impossible, second is everytime someone use the elevator we can here the noise inside our room. Another thing, we booked the standard room with free breakfast and they gave us a very very small room with a double bed in it. it was quite uncomfortable to roam around the room, because we dont know where to place the luggages, good thing we brought smaller bags. Honestly, I would rate the hotel not more than 3stars for that! On the other hand, on the next day, my husband complained and they were very kind to transfer us into a bigger room with two single mattresses joined together (strangely comfortable tho) but still beside the elevator. We appreciated it tho.

The location of the hotel is very good, it 's on Champs Elysees whisch is just a few minutes walk to the Arc de Triomphe. There are also restaurants/bar near to the hotel though we just spent our dinner at PIZZAHUT because that's the best pizza for me though we came from italy. LOL (there's an italian pizza resto) in front of the hotel too. Another thing, the rooms are clean and I love how comfortable the bed is. for those who will depart from the Beauvais Airport, i recommend you to take the taxi from the hotel, it will cost you 13.50€ i think for two people and will take you for about 15-20mins ride.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Not of the standard of a 4 star Hotel...But in a city like Paris worth for the money that you spend...

The location of the hotel is excellent..I. Staff are very helpful

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Room size is small. The stairs are too compact so using them was tricky.

Plenty of restaurants and boulangeries nearby. Staff very helpful. Two metro stations a few minutes away and 8 min. walk from Etoile. Excellent breakfast.

• Family Room

It was really cold in our rooms (adjoining ground floor rooms), and every morning we would be woken up by the smell of the kitchen coming through ventilation.

Location, hotel staff (especially the gentleman at the restaurant)

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Rooms were a bit small but then again you don't go to Paris to stay in the room!

Such a convenient location to get around Paris as the hotel is within 10 mins walk of the Arc de Triomphe and a 5 minute walk to the metro. Rooms in the hotel were quite small but they were clean and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Everything. Stayed with 9 month old baby and felt really comfortable: breakfast in a high chair, stroller kept on the 1 floor, a lot of cafes and restaurants nearby, no need to gat a taxi to get to the Champs Elysee or Eiffel Tower, local market with fromageries, Paul, see food is 3 mins walk, Monoprix is also near. The stuff is polite and really friendly. The room is cozy and quite. This hotel became my 2nd chose -- before it I booked a room at Hotel Elysée Gare de Lyon, but they required me to book another as a baby was not allowed to sleep with 2 adult. That was non-sense, but I couldn't get a refund and no booking.com help as well. I was upset but Hotel Monceau was totally a much better choice and I'm happy that the situation went like that.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Asked for a wake-up call and received it one hour earlier. The staff did not seem to find it a big issue.

Rooms are cosy and the bed is very comfortable. I also appreciated the almonds on the pilow when I first arrived.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Terrace

It was a mezzanine so I did not have an elevator.

It was a very nice hotel. It was within walking distance to the nearest station and the Etoile Arc de Triomphe, and there was supermarket near, too. Indoor facilities and water pressure of shower were perfect. Staff's correspondence was also good. I also want to stay again next time.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Superior Romantic Double Room

Room was very small, even for Paris, and we had upgraded! The toilet cubicle was impossibly small, you had to leave to get dressed again. There was only one of everything despite it being a double room. One pair of slippers, one bottle of water, one sachet of coffee, one teabag. Worst of all it isn't sound proofed as the advert states!! It was the loudest hotel I've ever stayed in, we were woken all night by people coming and going and doors slamming. The air con is also centrally controlled, in my view not air con. We were there in October, however it was still nearly 20 degrees Celsius. We had no control over the air con so the room was almost unbearably warm at night. Staff were also decidedly unhelpful and verging on impolite.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

All ok.

Great location near metro and walking distance to Champs-Elysees. Hotel is cozy and clean; room is fine, size is ok for paris standard. Wifi works ok. Bfast was fine. Welcome at reception was great.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

The cleanliness of the rooms. We had "junior suite" which is basically 2 connected standard rooms. There was hair all over the carpet floor and in the bathrooms. My son found pair of somebody's sox under the bad. Also there was somebody's hairband in the other bathroom. Towels in the bathroom were also dirty.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Location close to metro, easy to reach La Defense, air-con worked well which is not always the case in Paris, breakfast had a great cheese selection and it seems like the fruit salad used fresh fruits (at least partially, maybe fully). Little snacks and candies at the front desk makes for a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• Superior Triple Room

Some of the front desk staff had no information about the hotel rooms and facilities. They were very unhelpful and it took about 45 minutes to find our booking when we had our booking confirmations printed out in front of them . Not a good start when you've just arrived at the hotel after hours of travelling with kids.

Clean little hotel with a good breakfast. The manager and the breakfast lady were fabulous. It is about a fifteen minute walk from Arc de Triomphe and there are good restaurants along the walk.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Nothing else!, we were surprised it is 4-STAR. -room was smallest you can imagine. -breakfast was the poorest I have eaten in our life, whatever you ask was over at 9AM?, Very very limited choices, sitting arrangement also sucks.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

The open shower in the bathroom made the whole bathroom wet, but it's very clean so we don't complain!

Great Location, very close to Arc de Triomphe. Quiet neighborhood. We parked outside the hotel in the street. Nice room, clean, good bed. Simple but good breakfast. And Luca is the most helpful and friendly person I ever met at a hotel desk in Paris. A true asset to the hotel!

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Superior Triple Room

Staff starting knock you door at 9 o'clock to clean. We are in holidays and we don't have time to wake up. When you open the door and said that we sleep...that face 😤

• Reviewed: 21 June 2016

Tiny elevator Crazy spiral stairs Tiny room Slow check-in

Location is relatively a walking distance from Arc of Triumph Price was good (there was 71% off) Bathroom was well prepared (Towels, shampoos, shower gel, etc.) Complementary water, tea bags and instant coffee The window had flowers and it was refreshing to open

The hotel needs a lot of maintenance and upgrades on furniture. Cleaning could be better.

Breakfast was fine. No noise on frontside room.

Rooms were smelly. Not as big as expected

Rooms very small

The room was advertised 35 m2 but it was much smaller. Much noise early in the morning. poor breakfast

Not all of our rooms were ready by the time we arrived. Inconsistent supply of towels, robes etc between rooms.

Comfy and roomy bed.

Excellent small hotel not too far from the Arc de Triomphe and a few minutes walk to Terres Metro station.

It says on the site that there is parking available for 19€/day, it is actually 30€/day and 10 min walk from the hotel.

The room was very small for an executive suite, the hotel corridor was narrow ( from lift up to the room)

Browse Hotel Monceau Wagram traveller photo gallery