Reviews of Appart’City Toulouse Colomiers 3 stars

10 Avenue André Marie Ampère, 31770 Colomiers, France

#8 of 8 hotels in Colomiers

Good value, great facilities and very friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The sofa bed in Room 323-b is bent...which made it very uncomfortable. Otherwise everything was very good.

Very friendly staff, large apartment, great facilities (lovely pool and grounds!). Excellent value for money, and a 15 minute drive from the airport. If you want to have dinner at the bistro nearby, book ahead (only restaurant in the area, and when we wanted to eat on Friday night - two people - there was no space without a reservation. it smelt good!). I would stay again.

Very convenient to leave early for your flight

There was a nice pool where we had a lovely drink at night. Afterwards we had an excellent dinner at the restaurant next door with 'Kobe' beef on the grill. Unbelievable

the room was unclean - see the above comments. Certainly not worth £379.00 per week.
    • Double Studio

the room and balcony were dirty and had not been cleaned. The bed mattress was very stained, and the shower drain was clogged up with hair. The microwave and cooking facilities were broken and unusable.

the reception and outdoor pool area was very clean.

I don't advise to book this hotel

They don't clean the room for all my stay because My booked doesn't show them is recommended to do it !!! How are working this I don't know . Too nosy music in the late night

Nothing to like, it's the worst booking in my life

Functional and clean - but don't expect to have a wardrobe!

NO WARDROBE - a boiler filled the space. The unhelpful receptionist told me ''all the rooms are like that'' and ''people usually only stay one night'' (??) Another very helpful and friendly member of staff gave me some plastic hangers so that I could at least hang up my clothes on the hooks in the bathroom. It's an apartment/room with microwave oven and fridge but NO CUTLERY except for a teaspoon.

A very friendly lady who looked after breakfast each morning and sorted out problems the unfriendly receptionist couldn't be bothered with. The flowers, hedges and the little 'terrace'' attached to my apartment.

Comfortable and good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool was great for an afternoon dip! Rooms were simple but with all the necessities. Apart from the constant overpowering curry smell in the hallway it was a very comfortable stay

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Think twice

- dirty, even no weekly cleaning as promised - cockroaches, spiders, etc in the rooms - poor breakfast, not worth its price

- quiet place - nice staff

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

One night stay I would say

The kitchen is just a microwave and fridge? No crockery or cutlery. Sunday's no staff on site at all. So no way of finding out where stuff is or sort wifi.

The bath and bed

Functional without being special.
    • Double Studio

Air conditioning in room was not working

Amazing bistro on the doorstep

Amazing bistro on the doorstep

convenient for the airport

Shower was difficult to use due to no hook to hold up the shower head.

Good sized room

Bread was terrible

Bread was terrible

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Nothing, but is an expierience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

....please work on, cleaning, comfort,quality and quantity for the breakfast....

Nothing, but is an expierience

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Never again!

Location/price/no cleaning service/ poor quality towels

• Reviewed: 29 October 2015

There was one very nice receptionist.

The radiator in the main room was falling off the wall. Not all lights worked. The toilet was not working on my arrival. There was a hole in the ceiling caused by damp from a leak. It was cold. The breakfast area was overbooked and The coffee machine didn't work the first day. I was booked in for 3 nights but I left after 2.

There was one very nice receptionist.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

Value for p[rice;

Not really bad: the floor was nog completely clean. It's pretty far away from Toulouse centre if you have to go by public transport.

Value for p[rice; friendly staff, near the international School of Toulouse

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

Close to my needs, near a small shopping area, quaint feel...

Intermittent access to ineffective wifi, room phone only advertised hotel, very short lobby hours

Close to my needs, near a small shopping area, quaint feel to the grounds, clean room

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

The staff were very helpful when I had my phone stolen by...

No dark curtains on the window just nets which is embarrassing as a woman because I was on the ground floor. If the light was put on in the night someone could see in. When we arrived it was hard to find the rooms, stumbling around in the dark to find the room. Heating wouldn't work so I was cold and second night had to put blanket on top of quilt to stay warm. Rather tatty and unkempt overall. I in fact left after two nights even though I had paid for three. I went and stayed in the other hotel in Toulouse which was wonderful. Would not recommend this place to anyone Maybe management would consider refunding me the night that I didn't take?

The staff were very helpful when I had my phone stolen by the local taxi driver. They tried to see if he could be identified and one of the women drove me to my education conference as I was running late.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

The apartments had lots of room and it was great being able...

The key for both doors often malfunctioned. There was no one at reception at night so if you got locked out ( especially without your phone as I was) it was quite unpleasant.

The apartments had lots of room and it was great being able to make yourself a hot drink.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

Staff very helpful, breakfast nice, quite spacious and well...

Quite "functional", bed was a little uncomfortable and people should be aware that this is an "apartment" booking, so you won't get clean towels etc unless you pay extra after a couple of days and you are expected to empty your own bin etc

Staff very helpful, breakfast nice, quite spacious and well equipped.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2015

Very close to the venue of the conference I was attending.

Hard to find my room in the dark. Had to find my own toilet roll in a cupboard! My room was next to fans for aircon/heating and was noisy early in the morning.

Very close to the venue of the conference I was attending. Close to shops (supermarket, bakery, bank, restaurant) Instructions to check in late clear.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2015

Close to my conference facility

Wifi, although promised on your pages, was not available in the rooms; you had to pay extra for a router and lan but what about your ipad and iphone? In any case even with a router Wifi did NOT work at all. Very disappointing. Some rooms somewhat dingy.

Close to my conference facility

• Reviewed: 29 July 2015

La piscine

No one was at the establishment toeet is. When we rang at the outdoor locked gate, we were given extrely confusing directions. It toll over 20 minutes to learn the codes to enter tje main gate, the reception and finally locked mail box with our room key. Theresa's no hairdryer.

La piscine

• Reviewed: 30 June 2015

The whole room was dirty and uncomfortable beyond imagination. The price of the family room was quite high (over 114€ per night), no room cleaning to speak of and no daily fresh towels even though we asked for them. The reception staff seemed friendly but they couldnt change the result. The pool is too deep for children who cannot swim. And it was freezing cold as well. Totally useless. The bill in the end showed items that should not be on there like daily early check in or daily breakfast even though we did not have it. So if I hadn't asked to see the bill, then what? We were very unhappy and will certainly not return to this place or any other one of this group.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2015

We're to start arrived on Sunday no one works on a Sunday didn't no what to do lucky a English speaking French man made heads and tails of the phone number for us and rang the number when we had to check our selfs in out of a safe on the wall!!

• Reviewed: 21 August 2015

none

none

• Reviewed: 3 August 2015

the price.

the location,

the price.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.