Reviews of Aparthotel Adagio Access Nice Acropolis

42 Boulevard Risso, 06300 Nice, France

#303 of 614 Holiday rentals in Nice

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony (4 Adults)

On photos it looked better than it was. And also we were 4 ppl in an apartment and when we checked- in we realized the apartment wasn’t made up for 4 ppl! We needed to make ourselves up the sofa, put the sheets on and everything... not that it was a big deal but I expect when I have warned we are 4 ppl everything to be ready...

The location is very good

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Coffee or tea with the tea and coffee making facilities, or this available in the lobby. It's a small but important boon when you've travelled a long way!

A very comfy bed!

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

rooms are very small. some of the facilities like safe was placed very high inconvenient , Mirrors were only in bathroom, no full size mirror, plug points were non existant. no hair dryer. improving few facilities will surely make this place excellent and viable

location was perfect for people attending conference, as it was just opposite convention centre acropolis

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

First time ever I had to pay extra 6 euro per cleaning the room and 5 euro for changing the towels. Had even to ask for toilet paper at the reception... Stuff could be friendlier as well.

Location is okay for such money

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

We stayed for about 6 nights, not once did anyone come in to clean the room, didn’t even change the bin bag, sheets weren’t changed, no new towels for 6 days! We asked about getting some new ones and told that you have to pay 5€ per towel? Very unhygienic.

The location was very good, just a short walk to the old town and then your basically at the beach too!

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Cud have done with another towel change. To be fair you could have paid extra. But just though as we stayed 4 nights it would have been reasonable.

Helpful staff. Comfy beds. Great shower. although small but adequate.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Kitchenette was poorly equipped. It was just a bedroom with small shower room. The so called kitchen was a tiny sink and a two ring hob. Crockery, glasses etc were very limited. No kettle or toaster.

Parking below the hotel.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

We would have liked clear arrival instructions.

The staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable. The internet was good. The breakfast was good, and the parking was secure.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Thought it a little expensive for what it was. Extra charges if you wanted bedding / towels changing.

Good location for us as travelling to Monaco each day. Friendly staff and clean.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The accommodation is quite basic, but fine for what I needed. Working over at the Acropolis exhibition halls and needing to be on-site it is a great location. A short walk into town centre. Bed was comfortable. Room size was good. Shower was ok, but not very powerful. TV screen is small and not many english channels, but not a problem as didn't watch it. Breakfast was basic with croissants, bread, yogurts, boiled eggs and cereal. It was fine though. Importantly the staff were very nice and helpful.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Wifi was not working whole our stay , asked staff at the reception but didn't help at all. We had to use our own 4G which cost us !! Not happy at all.

location is good. Supermarket is near, convenient.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The hotel had parking and we needed that for our rental car. After I booked, with no cancellation, I found out they could only give me parking for one of my 4 nights. I should have been able to get out of the other nights once they told me they did not have room for my car on the other three nights. Call before you book!

Great location, nice efficiency. Very much like collage dorms.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

We had a problem finding it. They gave us an excellent street map, but it would be better if that had been made available before we came. After a long journey the last thing you want is to wander about late at night in a strange city.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The room was overlooking the street and it was IMPOSSIBLE to sleep with open windows. It was very early (in terms of season and time) and not so hot to switch on the air conditioning and it was very uncomfortable to sleep with cold air on the back and on the neck. The bed was very small for two and the bathroom also incredibly small and not very good looking (it was clean but very uncomfortable): my girlfriend's legs couldn't fit in the room while sitting on the toilette!! In the room we only had two plugs to charge the phone, one of them wasn't working. The last morning before the check in the cleaning service opened the door without knocking or asking if we were still in, which turned to be a very awkward situation. The price compared to what we had was definitely too much!

The room was clean and well illuminated. The position is pretty close to the old town and to the beach. It was easy to reach it from the Riquier station. Staff was friendly and spoke very good English. We could park our luggage before the check in. Check in and out went smoothly.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

there was nothing to dislike

from beginning to end the staff were excellent and were willing to go overboard for you the room was bright and comfy great for two people everywhere was clean and well looked after we will be back

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The single beds were not particularly wide. No furniture on the balcony (I took a chair out so not too bad, but a table would have topped it off nicely - even a cheap plastic one!) and there was no way to turn the kitchen extractor fan off. Could do with a lick of paint as looking a bit tatty but the price I paid for such a great location, balcony etc I was thrilled so these are very minor in my eyes. I've stayed in aparthotels twice in Dublin and in Madrid, as well as plenty of other hotel rooms, and so my expectation of this was fairly low. But it was great!

The location, the staff the room size and the comfort of the bed. My location on the 'courtyard' side had a balcony (with no view, but I was very glad for it) and was quite for such a city centre location. Plenty of cutlery and dishes etc, comfortable furniture. In all honesty, I loved Nice so I'd struggle too much to be negative!

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Took ages to sleep the first night as you could hear the mice in the rafters between the floors, drove me nuts, also I had multiple showers and thought it was the soap but the soap was perfect, but there was a smell off the water that has stayed on me and I was mortified couldn’t wait to get home and wash it off, didn’t feel clean after a shower there, very unusual! Room was very small, not worth the money and the roof terrace wasn’t even open and the weather was gorgeous

Bed was very comfortable, room was clean

• Studio (1 Adult)

I liked everything about Adagio Acropolis. The location is perfect, near the old town and all important bus and tram lines. There was a nice view from my window. The bed was comfortable, the kitchenette well equipped and everything looked new. Excellent wi-fi connection and large TV. Good lighting. Nice reception area and very helpful staff. I shall definitely be back !

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The door code system was a bit tricky - it would have been useful if the receptionist had explained in what order the keys on the keypad needed to be pressed.

A very nice foyer and breakfast room (though I only had breakfast on my first day). The kitchen area in the studio had a good range of glasses, crockery, cutlery etc.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Air condition machine on balcony made it impossible to sit there or keep the door open at night due to noise. Beds a little bit small for two bigger persons and only one duna, but still nice.

Simple but well functioning rooms. Nice welcome drinks and snacks on arrival. Very helpful staff. But the little kitchen and fridge worked well. Closeby bus 98 to and from airport. Best was the friendly and helpful staff.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

We were aware that the rooftop pool was not available to us out of season but we would have liked to access the terrace to sit in the sun but this was not allowed. The apartment is quite small so there is no where to sit and relax other than the bed.

Good location, short walk(10-15 minutes) to the old town, 5 minutes or less to shops, cafes, modern art museum, transport links by bus and tram. Nice 'park' area across the road where you can sit outside. It had all the basic cooking facilities we needed to make a meal. Bed was comfortable.

• Studio (1 Adult)

Heating system much too noisy and just above the head of bed.

Location so very close to the Conference center, basically on the other side of the road with a lively and pleasant neighborhood on the other way. Large studio with an efficient small kitchen.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

- The bathroom is cold and the capacity of hot water seems not to be enough to fully warm up my body. It is a little bit hard in winter season.

- Free coffee and mini viennoiseries. - I always choose Adajio for my stay in Nice. Very, Very comfortable.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Lots of things "could have been better" but the hotel was just about ideal for our needs. We needed a place in Nice for a one night stay on the way between San Remo and the airport; this hotel suited our purposes (and our purse) very well.

The hotel was situated within easy walking distance of the old town and the harbour. It was also on a bus route and close to the tram route. There was a nice patisserie just up the road which was good for breakfast.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Rather dated rooms Lack of daily cleaning service to be included in overall renting fee.

A budget hotel in a perfect location. Rooms are well equipped and practical (kitchenette, cooking stuff, cafetiere). A bit dated but generally quiet and very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful giving a sense of safety and security during our accommodation. The location is probably the best to stay in NIce; a few minutes walk from Garibaldi square and the old town. Access to buses and tram is only meters away. Overall a good place to stay, simple, safe, clean, quiet and cheap.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Small, dark parking where you don’t feel safe. Half a dozens of doors you have to open from the garage to the reception (very annoying with luggage). Very narrow hall. Hard to find the right way. Old, slow, tiny elevator. No direct access from parking to the hotel. Means again walking and opening and closing doors. One door from the parking to the hotel you have to open by code. The same when you want to enter the main entrance from the hotel. The reception (with staff) is 5 meters behind the main entrance, but every time (the whole day) you have to type in a code to open the main door (a different one than the one from the garage). To get to the room you can take an old slow elevator or climb the stairs. When you decide to take the stairs, it means again opening and closing a lot of doors, one by key. When you finally arrive at the room, you see why you didn’t pay a lot. The room was tiny, the matrass old and saggy, the bathroom maybe 2 square meters in total, no window. Our bathroom was stinking of hair removal creme. I would other guests strongly recommend to pay a bit more and stay somewhere else. The only good thing about this hotel is that you can bring your dog. I will never stay there again. They arranged everything that it works for them, but not for the guests. I strongly advice the hotel management to browse for term “Customer Journey”.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Hotel Parking was safe but totally confusing, constantly searching for my car or the hotel.....needed clearer signage

great price and great location, close to public transport- brilliant tram system, supermarkets. I recommend the Carrefour huge and comprehensive in Louis Delfino a few blocks away. Walk from the hotel to almost everywhere. Recommend the Chagall museum.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Pool was closed, due to it being off season, but for us who had come from a much colder place, was disappointed not to get to use it.

Friendly staff and good location

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Staff.. Very unpleasant and irresponsible. I noticed in Tripadvisor a number of complaints from people who got the room with one double bed instead of requested twin. So I wrote them 2 months in advance that we needed twin. They promised to pay attention. One day before I reminded them again about the requested Superior Twin.. They just answered :"Looking forward to welcoming you in Nice!". On check-in they offered the room with one bed!! Or downgrade to standard room. We (me and my elderly mother) had nothing to do but to accept this downgrade. It was no excuse from Georgia and from the reception boss Steve.. No regret at all..

Location is very good

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

matresses slipped off the base easily so you felt like you were falling out of bed by the morning. quilts were too warm. there was very little room to move about but we managed, it was a budget hotel.

beds were comfy

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

We expected a bit better room quality, but the cleanness was flawless.

The location is perfect, it's few minutes from the old town distinct, most of the attractions of Nice is in walking distance. The neighborhood is silent, it's easy to rest. Few things was free to borrow, checkout was quick, everyone spoke perfect in English. The staff was helpful. The price / value ratio is really good.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The location was excellent for public transport and the MAMAC. The lift worked, there is an entry system for security. The reception was very helpful and the lobby area and apartments are well kept, they are very basic but excellent for a base to explore Nice. There is a fantastic sushi restaurant just up the road!

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

There was nothing I didn't like.

The staff were excellent from all departments, reception, housekeeping and restaurant. The buffet breakfast was of excellent quality with a good range of produce and a wide timeframe to suit all tastes and schedules. The apartment is in a perfect location for exploring Nice and is in walking distance from the main attractions, the old town and port, Cours Saleya, the parks and beaches. Trams and buses are also on the doorstep. It was great value for money and I highly recommend.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Always fine with me. The television was broken, but repaired after I told them. (Please need special handling, everyone!) L'ascenseur ça marché.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The shower head isn't attached so you have to hold it - the rooms aren't cleaned each day (you can pay extra for that) and it would have been nice to have had some chairs on our balcony.

Basic accommodation but very comfortable beds, well equipped kitchenette and great location.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Non existent balcony that houses the AC unit, leaving you with no space, that also throws out hot air. Not enjoyable. No mirror in bedroom for getting dressed. Poor layout of room, couldn't fully open balcony door due to static bed positioning. Poor English TV channels, consisted of stocks and shares TV.

Great location, close to everything you could need. Staff friendly

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The apartment was very clean and although beds are small, they are very comfortable. Very short walk to Vieux Nice, Place Masséna, etc so location is great! We enjoyed our stay.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Hotel only has limited parking on site so you may end up having to park in the very reasonable parking house nearby. Driving to the hotel is a nightmare around the tight Nice one-way system complete with suicidal moped drivers!

Functional room complete with well equipped kitchenette. Central location is ideal for visitors to Nice.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

There was no kettle in the room. Wi-fi was slow at evenings. Bad smell in the bathroom.

Perfect location, kind staff, pool at roof, wide variety of TV channels (including English and German)

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Room looked nothing like options advertised. It was very small walls grimy bathroom tiny cracked tiles and sink. Couldn't move without banging into something. Balcony but no chairs. Bed kept moving away from headboard couldn't open balcony doors because of the bed wifi worst we have experienced

Good breakfast no meat options but enjoyable staff friendly abd polite

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The room smelled like raw sewage and the bathroom was in disrepair. The kettle didn't work and there were no outlets by the bed.

Comfortable bed; great location.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Even though the pool area is really nice, the water was freezing!! The bathroom was very small and the apartment could do with an extra mirror.

Excellent value, very comfy bed and efficient air con. The roof terrace is lovely. The location was great, near the old town which is the best of Nice

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The bathroom sink was all cracked and really needed renewing. A mirror other than the bathroom mirror would have been helpful. In my opinion the roof terrace could do with a few ordinary chairs.

The reception staff were extremely helpful. We used our room to sleep in and make breakfast only. The air con. worked well when needed. We used the small roof terrace and pool a couple of times, this was clean and tidy.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

This is my 3rd stay in the apartment. I always enjoy the simple cooking with ingredients from marche. Parking is 10 euro, very reasonable compared to other parking space in Nice. This time, the supply of hot shower is sufficient enough for 2 persons. One request is to set an electric kettle. The power of oven is not strong for boiling water quickly.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

I had forgotten the credit card that was paid for the order. So, at the reception, we did not want to register us and they wanted to pay again for the order. Crazzy, but the healthy mind has defeated. I understand that the hotel is of economy class but... Double bed is narrow, day curtains will not be washed for 100 years, only 6 sun loungers by the pool.

The hotel's location is amazing. The central part of the city and next to all the sights, places Masena, Garibaldi, MAMAC, LIDL - 5 minutes, excellent connections to the airport, wifi free. Travel with buses from Nice to Monaco, to Cannes( Antibes) only 1,5 Eur - Excellent price.. :) !

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Tiny bathroom Noisy rooms Different room standards at the same price like balcony for example Cleaning service extra charge Wifi loosing connection No kettle Aparthotel is advertised as a property with swimming pool which is a joke. Tiny pool with five sun beds at the side and no chance to fit more. Hotel guests are not allowed to drink, eat or smoke at the pool. I'm not a smoker but this rule seems to be ridiculous. I booked this place only because of swimming pool which was wasting of money, during 7 days stay haven't used pool even once. I regret I didn't take a picture of the actual state of the pool and other facilities, maybe this would give potential guests better idea how this place look like in real.

Quite good location, around 5 minutes walk to/from airport bus line and around 15 minutes walk to the beach Reception staff Clean towels and bed clothes

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony (4 Adults)

The hotel was nice. The parking is just under the hotel, but you have to watch for the signs, because there are several levels and the hotel's places are on -3. The hotel is 5-min walk from the old town, where are many cafes, restaurants and shops.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Hot water occasionally runs out and you have to wait for it to heat up again, didnt seem to take that long and you are advised of this on an information card.

Great value apartment, air conditioned and well equipped - yes no kettle but microwave to heat mugs for tea/coffee. Two ring hob and a fridge for easy eating in or just breakfast/snacks. Towels and bedding were supplied and change of towels/bedding offered at extra cost as was cleaning at an extra cost during longer stays. Supermarket a short walk away and a little further brings you to the winding streets of the old town with more bars and eateries on the way through to the promenade. Railway station was a bit further to walk than the beach but also an easy walk, bus and tram stops close by to the property. Small roof terrace and pool area with a few loungers, but there is a public pool a short walk away if required

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony (4 Adults)

It's all a bit basic. Small and dumpy dark hallways, very slow elavator.

Very basic room, but everything clean and sufficient. Breakfast was excellent, absolutely worth the 5 euro. A little walk to the centre, okay.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

no kettle in the kitchen, problems with wi-fi in the room

Good location, comfortable room, friendly staff. It is possibility to leave the luggage in a locked storage after check-out. The kitchen is equipped with microwave, hob, fridge freezer.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The only issues we had was the air conditioning stopped working on our final night but started up again the next day before we left.

Our stay at the Adagio Nice Acropolis was great! It was so handy to get to from the airport and very central. A very short walk to the Monoprix and we could prepare breakfast in the apartment and a 5-10 min walk from Old Nice. The rooftop pool was lovely but could get a bit crowded at peak times but we found it best to go in the morning before 10am. The room was clean and a perfect size for me and my partner.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony (4 Adults)

The cooker could not get it to work but didn't need it.

The apartment was nice and bright but could do with a lick of paint especially in the dining areas. Staff were extremely kind and helpful. A line in the patio area would help as the wind constantly blew down the clothes but again staff were great and found them for me. A happy holiday in all.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Balcony too small and no chairs or table. Swimming pool only had six chairs so could not use even once. Location was a bit dingy.

Clean and comfortable bed.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Having a table & chairs on the balcony Only 1 lift which took ages to drive so easier to take the stairs (only on second floor).

Free croissants at reception after breakfast finished. Very close to all amenities Really good size room and nice to have cooking facilities and a fridge. Nice pool on top floor.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Draining in shower wasn't great so shower tray filled up while in there which wasn't pleasant but may have just been in our room. Also there's no housekeeping for shorter stays without a charge, good idea in theory but when you pay a decent whack per night I think there should be some included, even if it's just a request service.

Great location, close to everything you'd need and a great room with everything in there you'd need as well as a good power shower. The pool area was really clean and well maintained. Friendly staff and could keep luggage stored for us until our flight.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

No isolation in the rooms; you can't sleap! Neighbour's doors and road noises are constant during evening /night. Not a place to relax! Top floor pool constantly too crowded. Will not miss this hotel!

Good location.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

I was disapointed about the wifi. It wasn't very strong. We also had hardly and hot water to take showers. We hade maybe 5 minutes total for a warm shower for two people. That was frustrating. Our tv also didnt work.

I liked the location. We were minutes away from the tram et bus stops. We had our on kitchen and it was very clean.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

Change of towels and cleaning was just once a week however when they did do it it was perfect

Excellent staff so helpful and friendly. Comfy bed and plenty of room

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony (4 Adults)

Although the appt gave you the opportunity to prepare your own food (microwave, hob, fridge freezer), we were surprised to find no kettle, so unable to make own hot drinks. The apartotel is in the Arts district of Nice, so a walk down to the beach was a 20-25 minute walk. However for those with children there is a nice playground across the road from the appts.

Apartment was a lot more spacious than originally thought. Beds comfy, no noise, air conditioning a godsend. Staff friendly and spoke good English. Pool water cold initially but a welcome bonus on a hot day. Sun loungers around the pool were ideal as the roof top is a real sun trap. Breakfast, although not a huge variety, allowed for an ample breakfast, with food replenished continuously throughout breakfast hours. The appt also has a locked luggage room to store your luggage, which we really appreciated as we had a late afternoon flight.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Too far from the airport and it was very expensive to get to the hotel. The pictures on the booking website didi not match the quality of the rooms.

The staff was very helpful and pleasant.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Decor tired and needs a freshen up. We managed but a kettle would have been helpful. The shower frame for the curtain was broken and shower drainage poor. A mirror was sorely needed in the bedroom

The hotel was 5 minute walk from the No. 98 Airport shuttle bus terminus and very close to the bus stops (10 minutes) for visits to Villefranche sur mer (No. 81 from Rue Barla) and to Monaco (No. 100 from Le Port). The bed was very comfortable, the air conditioning superb and all facilities in the micro kitchen great. The staff were simply superb, very helpful especially 'Georgia'. Nothing was too much trouble.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Nothing to complain about.

You get what you pay for. Exactly what we expected even slightly better. Will deffo stay there again when we visit Nice next year. Reception staff we great.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The room was very small and could do with some upgrading especially for the cost of the room for a week.

Bed was very comfy. Location was good walking distance to everything we needed.

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

The bed was uncomfortable and the air conditioner was loud/noisy, which made it quite impossible to have a comfortable sleep. I was also slightly disappointed with how little the breakfast food selection was.

Friendly staff and great location.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The room was smaller than we anticipated and pretty basic. Functional but with no added touches of comfort. The only mirror was above the wash basin in the shower room and there were no chairs outside on the balcony on which to sit.

Everything was nice and clean, staff were friendly. Felt very safe and secure.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

What I didn't appreciate was the bed. The bed was really small in height from the floor. The bed wasn't uncomfortable. If they cold manage to change such comfortable bed , that hotel is really the best comparing with the price they charge.

I really like the way the made the small kitchen in the property because, it helps you from unnecessary expenses . You can make your own food and have a great time, every thing is ready there plates cups knifes ... well done with that.....

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

The problem about communication hotel and booking.com. We reserved room for 4 nights, but at check-in administrator said that they have room only for 3, strange to hear it in 11pm but ok, we had time to search another place for last night, even it discomfort a bit but we paid for 3 nights. So passed 3 nights when we made checkout another administrator said we have to pay more because if we took less then 4 nights it's another rates.... :) is it my mistake? I don't think so, I reserved for 4 nights. And hotel gave us the opportunity to stay only for 3.

Good location for this money. Swimming pool on the top, but a bit need to clean and no sunbads at all. Nice idea about little kitchen I never use before.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Room/Living space was a bit small for our liking.

Friendlyness and efficienty of the staff. To our knowledge, they spoke Italian, French and English. Room/Living space was efficient. Admission of pets.

• Studio (1 Adult)

the shower was pretty pathetic. I had booked this hotel because it had a pool, however I was quote disappointed that there weren't any sun loungers so you were expected to lie on the tiles which I imagine isn't possibly for everyone. The main reason seems to be because the pool area is just too small

Good sized room and comfy bed. Friendly staff and an excellent location for the old town.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

After booking they wrote an e-mail that they don't have free parking place although this was the main reason why we chose this hotel. In e-mail they were not really helpful, but when we arrived they told us, that from the second day they can give us a parking place. So finally the problem was solved.

The location was great, near to the old town, and around 15 minutes walk from the beach. The wifi worked very well, the apartment had everything we needed. Air-conditioning was great. There was also a big shop near.

• Studio (1 Adult)

The kitchen appliances were a bit dated and the kettle was a slightly convoluted coffee making machine which I couldn't get the hang of. I didn't like the fact that the grill was incorporated into the microwave but the utensils were spotlessly clean and plentiful.

The single occupancy room was surprisingly spacious and well equipped. It was very clean and functional. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked very well. The overall layout of the building was practical and modern and the reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this property as being good value for money.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

at night, the location is not a safe place, concierge is locked in and outside weird people walk by had a terrible encounter right outdside hotel door did not feel safe

in the sunlight, in the morning, the location is within walking distance to cozy shops

• Superior Studio with Bath and Balcony (2 Adults)

bed extremly small (140cm) for two adult; most of the rooms face to a kindergarten: screeming all day; aircon of other rooms blows hot air to the balcony so it is mostly useless; many tv channels but zero music channel; parking is limited you have to book in advance; no sunbeds at the pool (not like on the pictures);

clean; kitchen is well equipped; no noise from next rooms; free safe in room;

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

There should be a mirror on the room side as well, not only in the bath room. The bath room was the weakest point. The toilet was too close to the shower, and it was a little bit smelly, it would help if there was a fresh smelling washing product in the bathroom that a guest could use. The shower curtain did not cover the whole shower. We had a non smoking room but the neighbouring guests were smoking next to you in their balcony.

I liked a lot our room facing to the yard with a balcony. It was peaceful and we could not hear any noices from the street or from the other rooms. The wifi worked perfectly. I appreciated a lot the kitchen facilies. The location was good..walking distance to the old town and if you did not want to walk the tram was near to take you to the beach, shopping street, railway station. I could come to this same hotel again. The air condition was also appreciated.

• Standard Studio with Shower (2 Adults)

Bathroom was to small, to use toilet you had to sit sideways. We also had ant issues. The place could do with a bit of TLC to enhance experience.

Walking distance to almost everything. Secure building. No street noise.