Reviews of Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa

10, Allée des Vergers, 95700 Roissy, France

#11 of 38 hotels in Roissy

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Convenient, Clean, very nice hotel.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

My credit card got charged twice and even though I contacted the hotel for a week to remove the duplicate nobody got back with me. Since it was a posted transaction and I had the hotel receipt, I easily took it to my credir card and they removed it from my account. Funny enough I never heard back from the hotel, not even after the dispute.

Nice facilities, great shuttle service very convenient.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

May be good for if you are alone but not good for the families.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

At the Breakfast 70% things were finished 1 hour before closing time, too crowded, no coffee, no croissant, no bread, no eggs..... At the restaurant the staff asked us to show the passports to prove the the kids ages👎👎👎really not good while it was so obvious At the gym was not not allowed to go in without the jogging shoes, not even for streching👎👎👎and was overcharged after we left the hotel even it was all paid in advance and the rest on checking out time. Very small parking places for the cars.

Cooling in the rooms was good, cleanliness, food taste, food portions,

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Good family hotel option for short transit stay
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Pool too crowded and so crazy noisy and almost unsafe for kids. Common bathrooms not clean. Restaurant staff very slow to cater to us.

Very family friendly. Play room by the lobby was great. View from the fourth floor to see planes landing. Very good noise isolation from outside and other rooms. Convenient shuttle back and from the airport.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Friendly staff Very clean Lots of activities Great for kids.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

It showed that breakfast was inclusive but when we got there it was not. And they overcharged us. Room service menu needs to have a little more options

Friendly staff Very clean Lots of activities Great for kids.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

There are less expensive airport hotels for a short stay
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The site advertises a hotel shuttle, but it's actually a bus that goes around *all* of the airport hotels, which is much less convenient than a real shuttle and takes significantly longer. Food at the restaurant was dreadful and terribly overpriced. Rooms were small and less well appointed than I'd assumed they would be for the price.

The staff were, by and large, very friendly (the front desk clerk didn't explain anything about the hotel and took quite some time to get to us, but the rest of the staff were lovely and accommodating; a waitress at the restaurant convinced the bartender to let her have some warm milk for my daughter off the menu, for example).

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Disappointed in the service and attitude of the staff. Not what I expect from a Novotel.
    • Two Superior Adjoining Rooms

They didn’t have our reservation correct so it took ages to check in and they were not particularly nice or bothered when it turned out it was their error and not mine. The breakfast was supposed to open at 5 am but when we went down at 5:30 not only was it still closed but the manager hadn’t noticed that the person who works in the restaurant hadn’t even arrived at work yet.

Not much

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

We did like the staying in the hotel staffs are very nice the place was lovely we really enjoyed
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I didn’t like that we have to go to the airport to visit Paris . No bus can bring you directly to City of Paris and to get there by taxi is expensive went you already pay a lot for the hotel and no shops around so you are stuck in one place

The room was nice and cleaned very comfortable the kids love it and they enjoyed playing downstairs we all enjoy going to the swimming pool and the gym

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Positive stay.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The restaurant prices were a bit higher than the average. €3 for a bottle of water as well didn't go down well.

Excellent for children, very good play area that caters for a wide age range. Close to the airport, very friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Comfortable bed!
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Wish they had more food options at the restaurant.

Comfortable bed! Very close to the airport and the shuttle was very helpful. Breakfast was amazing! Facility overall very clean and staff friendly/helpful! Also spoke English well.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Fair for a very short stay
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Rooms were too small for a party of 3 and 3 suitcases after a long trip. Hallways were gloomy and not so clean.

Staff was very nice and professional. Restaurant and kids playroom were nice.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

the beds.
    • Executive Queen Room with Double Sofa Bed

the breakfast was very slow with replacing the hot food, so we went without, which was annoying as we had paid extra

the beds.. the pool.. the parking...

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

The room was quite spacious and bathroom was clean and beds...
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Tv did not work and beds were not fully prepared for our stay. Tea and coffee facility was limited and cups were paper for single use with only 2 provided considering there were 3 staying in the room. Corridors were dark.

The room was quite spacious and bathroom was clean and beds were comfortable. Staff were helpful. Shuttle bus was a great service.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Very nice hotel near airport & disney park but too far from central paris
    • Executive Queen Room with Double Sofa Bed

Very far from central paris.if you travel by car then you have to add the terrible traffic. Nothing to do with the hotel but can be incomvinience.

Location is ok to travel to Disney Land Paris. Nice hotel, good facilities,great staff. Please be aware parking cost 21 eur 24 hrs. Bonus is its 5 mins drive from the small shopping mall.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Pleasantly surprised
    • Superior Queen Room

The bar staff made us feel a little like we were an imposition to serve.

Amazing facilities, very helpful reception staff. Beautiful rooms! Would definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Good property, check if breakfast is included and watch out for the city tax.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Included breakfast for 100 euros, mention things that are charged extra like the city tax at the time of booking, not when you land up at the hotel thinking you paid for everything.

We booked this hotel for an overnight stay before our flight out of CDG airport. It is bright, clean and quite good. Bathrooms are well appointed, very clean and the room we got was large and comfortable for two adults and two children on the pull out bed / couch. The breakfast buffet was good but not included in the booking,something we discovered only later. 20 Euros per adult, kids eat for free. What was not great however was the mob of tourists mostly from Inde swarming around the food like it was going out of fashion. Also not mentioned is the 2.53 Euro city tax you need to pay at the hotel per guest. Said mob is also a massive problem for the free shuttle to CDG. We chose to skip the scrimmage around the free shuttle and took an uber, around 7 Euros to the airport. Overall, a bit on the pricier side because no breakfast included and the city tax, but a very good property to stay at near CDG airport.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Overnight
    • Superior Queen Room

The initial room assigned to us had a terrible odor. Although another room was assigned, they should have offered some type of discount for having to move. The bar drinks were not so great either. Also, the bartenders made it clear you couldn't have Tapas at the bar you had to sit in the restaurant. Our flight was delayed so we arrived at the hotel late and the pool closes at 8 which was my main reason for choosing the hotel. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

Table games, pool, spa, gym

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

OK hotel. I expect more for four stars.
    • Executive Queen Room with Double Sofa Bed

They were not prepared for the fact that we brought our two kids. The sofa bed was not made properly and was very uncomfortable. Communication with staff was very difficult. They spoke little English, or gave you the impression they did, but then understood us wrong. And when we tried to speak French with the cleaning crew we did not feel they understood us either. Also, you pay 21 euro for parking. We asked the reception if there was any free or more affordable street parking. They said no. So I tried anyway and found free a free parking lot about 6 minutes walk from the hotel. Don't like to waste money on this...

We loved the breakfast! Location was great also. Took us about 40 minutes to get to downtown Paris by car. Also there are various games for the kids in the lobby.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Very average...was close to the airport which was our main need
    • Superior Queen Room

Cleanliness although the room was fine inside

Dirty dishes lined the hallways for over 24hrs while housekeeping went past several times. Front desk staff were disorganised and not focused on the customer

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Not again!

Cleanliness throughout, this Hotel needs a Renovation

The Hotel is run down and fiilthy. Long time since I stayed in such a run down Hotel. I got room 123 and the stinch if sweet odour neurtalizer already made me sick. The doors were broken. Wall paper was coming off the walls. Pailnt flaking off the Seiling. The Bed made a creek every time I moved. Marks on the Curtains and Carpet. Sadly the Breakfast ned day was not much better. I was hoping for some fresh fruit, but besides some sad looking bood orsnge and almost dry pinapple I was Dissapointed. Istayed in this hotel 5 years ago and back then it was perfectly ok.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Hotel was clean.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Some of the staff was rude. We're sent to eat in the restaurant and waited for several minutes to be seated and served while others who came in after us were seated and served immediately and before us.

Hotel was clean.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Kids loved the foosball table and swimming pool.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

There is an odd station requesting people to wear blue booties over footwear in the swimming area. Didn't see anybody else doing this.

Kids loved the foosball table and swimming pool. Good variety at breakfast. Comfortable 2nd bed (sofa bed) in the room.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Mixed feelings
    • Superior Queen Room

The connection wifi was very poor; coffee cups in paper no bathroom robe, only one little soap, no other products. ...very cheap considering the price of the room.

Light and spacious entrance; lovely staff at the restaurant and bar; food was delicious.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Overall good stay.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Minimum service at breakfast..do it yourself. When prepari g for meeting you shouldnt be cooking.

Friendly staff / spa&wellness / meeting facility../ entertainment

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Not a real business hotel
    • Superior Queen Room

Business hotels need their own shuttle bus , it took us 45 minutes to get from train to hotel and next morning the shuttle was 20 minutes late in coming

45 minute bus ride , that’s right 45 minutes and not mention it does NOT run every 20 minutes

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Excellent value and a short stop really good
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The couch drop down bed was a bit uncomfortable but only a bit

Room was clean and large enough for me and my two children Breakfast was available until 1100 am and free for children

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Was overcharged I believe from bookings.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Was overcharged I believe from bookings.com quote. Told staff would come to room to attend to fold out bed for daughter. When I Rand reception they told me to do it myself. It wasn’t as simple as they said. Worked it out but person at reception rather Abrupt!

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

The hotel has almost all the facilities
    • Superior Queen Room

They provided paper cups for tea and coffee and wooden stick as tea spoon. Parking space was expensive

The hotel has almost all the facilities The restaurant it very good we didn’t have to eat out

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Horrendous
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Customer service was atrocious - staff couldn't be more rude and unhelpful if they tried. Getting served at the restaurant or getting info about taxi/shuttle service was like trying to get blood out of a stone! Although if you're a white, middle-aged male you should be fine, it seems poor customer service is reserved for minorities in this hotel. This is by far the WORST service/hotel I have ever experienced, which given that I have travelled to over 40 countries is quite an achievement. Massive waste of money, we would have just stayed at a cheaper airport hotel if we'd known.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Would never stay at Novotel in France again.
    • Executive Queen Room

Customer service was dreadful, majority of staff were verging on rude but very uncommunicative. The tea and coffee facilities in the room were awful, not properly restocked and paper cups???? Room service was very very slow and staff rude. Bar staff were rude. Pillows and bed were too firm. Feather pillow option would have been preferred. Were interrupted twice on the morning of check-out before 10am. Only 2 hangers in room for a 3 night stay - not enough and had to call for more. All in all, it was not a very pleasant place to spend three nights.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

They kept the $100 deposit and have not refunded!
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

the staff at the counter was NOT professional, having private conversations and not engaged with me. They were swearing under their breath when payment didn't work, and then overcharged me. Disapoining to say the least.

They kept the $100 deposit and have not refunded! they told me it would only be 'held' but it has been taken out of my bank account, and now I have to go through the hassle of asking it back, etc :( Disappointed.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

New chef needed.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The food here is TERRIBLE! Do not eat here. We weren't the only people with bad meals - such a shame as the check in staff are fantastic, the beds comfy, and it is good value. BUT. The food.... No.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

The same as the last three years - Ok for our needs.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The guy who checked us in was not very friendly and told me parking was 21 euros per night. I found out it was only 12 euros when I queried my car par ticket because it did not work!!

General ambience of the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Nice hotel but need to brush up on customer service
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Reception staff were not particularly helpful. I stayed for two nights, a week apart, and they could not find my second booking. Blamed the fact that I had booked in Dec 2016 for an Oct 2017 as if it was my fault! My credit card was debited for one room last Dec. After questioning the payment I was asked for I had to leave to catch the shuttle bus. They overcharged me 16 Euro and although I eventually got a refund it took three emails and a phone call to get any response at all. Forgot to mention that when I queried the bill at reception it took someone from the back office 10 minutes to come out and talk to me. I could see them chatting to each other. Not impressed with this lack if interest.

The free video games in the main lobby were excellent for the children. Rooms of a decent size and very clean

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Love this hotel
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Cost of drinks in lobby is extortionate

Its clean, comfortable, warm, large rooms, fabulous pool and spa, good location with free transportation to airport, well kept and presented. We have stayed before and will be back again.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

We cannot enjoyed school holidays, is not exactly what we expected 🙁
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Security are very rude. Nothing to do with kids, swimming pool and spa doesn't work at all. Rooms are smell cigarettes, all sinks at bathroom been blocked. Booking.com or hotel lie about the facilities. Absolutely rubbish for that money, not look like a 4*. We are very disappointed

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

A Total disappointment
    • Superior Queen Room

I did not like the check in procedure, it lacked of welcome and personal attention. Upon entering the room, attached please see pictures, I could not believe of its conditions, the room was dated, dirty not to say fifty and for the price paid of over 220,00 € a total rip-off. I went back to reception asking for the manager on duty but no-one seemed to be available so I decided to have dinner, the restaurant was chaotic, did not smell fresh but my salad was acceptable and the dark waitress very kind and professional. after dinner I went back to reception to ask for the manger, that had been my third attempt, and she took about 25' to finally decide I should have been assigned a different room after I told her that I would check-out form this hotel otherwise. the room I was given was fine, still overpriced but at least was newer than the previous one and cleaner. I visited the fitness ( old equipment and smelly and messy changing room ) and the spa , ( nothing was clean or at least shined of acceptable state of good hygiene. the overall experience was very disappointing so I left after seeing that all the visitors that that evening were jumping in the pool had not even showered before. I had choose this hotel mostly to train and make use of the pool , the sauna and steam but honestly not worth even try Staff at breakfast rather careless, I had asked for a fresh banana to one that seemed the floor manager and she responded rude, in such a rude way that a family from Belgium even commented to me how shocking that was. they started clearing out the b'fast buffet without bothering to ask any of the clients if would have liked to take something else before closing down, choice of food of the poorest quality, what they call fresh orange juice is being forced into the glass jar from a tetra pack of Minute Maid or similar brand. Please note, as from the picture, that spoons are plastic

The Manager, if I recall her name correctly mrs. Anna that helped out recovering my lost wallet was kind and problem solving

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Disappointed
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Room had bad odour, seemingly from carpet. Very poor toiletries supplied for a four star Hotel

Good location Reasonable Breakfast Nice Foya

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

Could have been much better
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was not up to a 4star standard. Toiletries/tea coffee not replaced - you had to ask. Staff on reception were either very helpful or very rude. They were not interested in any of our problems/questions. We travel a lot for business and usually trust Novotel - we will not be doing so in the future.

The hotel facilities of pool, the restaurant is very good. Restaurant and Housekeeping staff very good.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

A high priced facility with a good reputation that fails to achieve on many levels.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The lack of room facilities was a concern. Paper cups for coffee in the room is unacceptable, no shower products at all and the internet is non existent unless you go to the lobby area.

The property is close to the CDG airport and has good spa facilities.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Bed was very confortable
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The room was pretty small for a family of 4.but for one night was fine. The pool and sauna was very small and steam room was closed. It was very slippery. no staff available in this area. The fitness area also very small without space for stretching. Most disappointing compared to the photos.

Bed was very confortable

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Would stay there again if ever in the area again.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Charges for parking and breakfast was the same for 4 days ! and also closed early should allow up to 10.00am we are on holiday !!

The pool, gym and sauna were good facilities to use and rooms a good size. Location very easy and accessible approx. 30 mins to Disney.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Practical and comfortable stay near airport, but beware of shuttle (slow and crowded)
    • Executive Queen Room with Double Sofa Bed

The sink and shower did not work perfectly. The hotel shuttle was overcrowded and slow. Also, you have to walk quite far to your gate from the drop-off location (gare TGV).

The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The staff were friendly. It was within walking distance of Roissy-village with two restaurants (Le Village was excellent).

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

Hope to have the chance to come back!
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The sofa (though a bit challenging to set up) was the most comfortable hotel sofa bed we've ever used! The pool and associated facilities were clean and relaxing. Breakfast buffet had enough choices to keep everyone happy and very full. Easy and reliable shuttle to/from airport Terminal 2 (or 3).

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

Location (close to airport), clean room, good breakfast.

None.

Location (close to airport), clean room, good breakfast. I stay at this hotel whenever I have early departure or very late arrival at CDG airport.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Good but disappointed with the restaurant
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The service at the restaurant, the kids were served first and they did not realise that adults did not get their meal. Waited more than an hour to get our meal. Not happy, no effort was made to make it better.

Room and facilities

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Personnel was helpful, location is conveniently close to the...
    • Superior Queen Room

At arrival guests are requested to give their mail address and after I filled mine I have a lot of mails from this hotels chain. I would rather prefer if it was not mandatory, but optional.

Personnel was helpful, location is conveniently close to the airport, breakfast was with big choice

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

It was inexpensive and near the airport
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was not clean (sticky stuff on light switches and outlet by bed; limited number of accessible outlets to charge devices; bad odors in hallways

Price was good

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Great Hotel
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Great location, however, it's a bit far from Paris, just get the Navigo week pass for 22.15 euros (you will need a photo and 5euros) and you can go everywhere.

The staff were very helpful and polite, the cleaning service was just perfect. Great facilities, free shuttle to the airport CDG and Aerosol shopping.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Fabulous family facility!
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing! We were totally delighted!

Service from the staff was amazing. We were two families traveling with four children (including a 4 year old and six-month old). The staff helped transfer luggage from the van all the way to our room. The desk was kind to switch one of rooms due to a strong smoke odor. Staff, checked our car seats so we didn't have to keep them in the room and arranged a 5:00 A.M. shuttle for an early flight. Finally, the team went the extra mile to secure diapers as the size they had were too small for our 5-month old. The staff and property were very family friendly!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

A great hotel near Charles de Gaulle airport
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

No hot water on the morning we were leaving! Luckily we had all had a shower the night before.

It was in a good location for the Charles de Gaulle airport + there was a free shuttle bus (black line from Terminal 3) to it.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Dont stay here if you expect a 4 *service !
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Reception: room not fully serviced. (Asked twice). Was told it would take 20mn to t2 but in fact it took 40mn. No info given. Poor check out. restaurant : poor service.slow. Disorganized. No leadership. No one cares. You can find dirty breakfast plate with eggs drying in the lobby at 6pm ! Breakfast ok. Entrance of hotel full of rubbish in large pot plants. Is this really a 4* french hotel ?

15 mn to 40 mn ride on shuttle to the airport depending on your terminal. Good location, confortable room. You can catch a shuttle ( Free?) to a nearby shopping center if you have Time. Nice lounge for kids to play.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Simple but good
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The food at the restaurant was below average and the menu was quite small, I would have liked more options/variety.

The staff was helpful and overall the room was clean.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Nice place with good facilities
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The location is good if your going to the airport, but connection to city is bad. The pool was a little too cold for my taste.

Fresh hotel, nice gym, decent restaurant, good staff

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Room was large and comfortable as well as quiet.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The hallways were not very clean. Old room service trays were in the hall for my entire stay and the carpets needed vacuumed.

Room was large and comfortable as well as quiet. Breakfast was fantastic and the airport shuttle was on time and efficient.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Good location, helpful staff, clean, great value hotel with excellent breakfast.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Hotel is located well but we needed to get a cab to terminal 1 as with several large bags taking a shuttle to 2 then train was not easy. Staff were helpful however and called taxi for us which cost $28. Worth it when you have an early flight out.

Excellent standard of contintental/western breakfast with many choices and plenty of space in the dining room. Value added as was included in room price. Room was clean and comfortable. Bath was large. Pool is small but lovely.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

To avoid
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Extremely impolite and ignorant restaurant and bar staff. Virtually non-existent service. Half-clean rooms, no preparations for 4 persons although booked for a family of 4. Rude cleaning staff, no refill for coffee or amenities. A guest got robbed on a Saturday morning at the hotel entrance while waiting for the shuttle bus. No towels in swimming pool although promised. Pool water suspiciously not transparent... I would not expect it in a 4-star Novotel hotel....even in Paris....

Gym

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

If you look hotel with restaurant - look for another hotel, not this.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Service in restaurant was horible. They forgot everything: cola for children( I remembered) , french fries from menu for daugther (brought after desert), dessert for daugther also was forgotten and my plat was brought after 2 hours ( of course only was remerbering). Explained that somebody forgot. Like father with two children I did not understand so it is possible......

It was rainy in the evening- so spa and pool was perfect.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Fantastic hotel near the airport!
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The room was very nice. It was great to have a pool for our kids to swim in. The breakfast buffet was fantastic and had everything you could want! It was helpful to have the free shuttle to the airport. The sofa bed was comfortable for our two children.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

The spacious entry area
    • Superior Queen Room

The restaurant service. It took too long and service was not attentive. On top of it all there was a fire alarm at 6:00 in the morning and none of the staff knew where to go. It was a level headed guest who directed the guests outside and NOT the hotel staff who had directed everyone wrongly to the lifts.

The spacious entry area

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Good value for airport hotel.

Rooms are very small.

Easy to get to and nice lobby area. We never tried the restaurant but it looked good. Favorite part was walking into the village to have lunch, very cute. Was also able to use shuttle to go to the mall and get some last minute items we needed.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Hotel in the need for an upgrading.

Hotel was a little worn and out dated. Need a renovation everywhere.

Food was good. Also liked the fact that they served food at the restaurant very late at night.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Enjoy your last night in Paris in a great place near CDG
    • Superior Queen Room

Ha! Can't think of much to improve, unless they want to give people a free taxi ride from downtown Paris!

Spa right there in the hotel, restaurant and bar in the hotel were excellent. Location near CDG and free, convenient shuttle to the airport were great for our last night in Paris.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Big room, good location close to CDG and shopping mall....if you have a car
    • Executive Queen Room with Double Sofa Bed

Wifi in the room was not very stable. The spa with a steam sauna, a Finnish sauna and a good size pool looked nice, but the cleanliness was not at a level that I would expect. I can't say it was dirty, but let's say that I have seen also cleaner spas in hotels around the globe. Especially the water in the pool and the locker room with clumsy shower arrangements did not give a 4-5 star experience. Gym looked OK, not huge but bigger than a 'normal' hotel gym (I had no time to visit there).

The room was large and bed comfortable. Breakfast was OK, lacking vegetables, which you can expect in a French breakfast room. Parking (included in my room rate) was convenient, lot's of space behind the building. 5 mins drive to the huge Aeroville shopping center where you can find anything you need. Check-in / check-out with no hassle.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

Lovely hotel, excellent staff but slight room for improvement
    • Executive Queen Room with Double Sofa Bed

When we moved to a much larger executive suite (room 376) for the remaining two nights we hoped to have a similar memory foam bed but we were disappointed and subsequently found our bed to be less comfortable. Unlike room 309, the shower screen did not cover the shower sufficiently and this resulted in water splashing all over the bathroom floor and toilet. In the restaurant, we ordered our evening meal and then, after complaining a couple of times, we waited over 1 hour for it to be bought out to us. This was initially blamed on a burger being ordered well done, but this was eventually withdrawn as an excuse when we pointed out that our 7 year old son had also ordered a burger well done and that he had already had and finished his dinner already.

The staff were very polite and helpful, the hotel rooms were very spacious and the gym, pool and spa areas were excellent. There was plenty of parking spaces available. We stayed in room 309 for the first evening and found the memory foam bed the best and most comfortable that we have experienced anywhere.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2017

Our stay was good but it could have been betteretter
    • Superior Queen Room

The pillows were not enough for the size of the bed. The shower could do with a full screen so water doesn't overflow into the toilet area. The hotel restaurant could do with an extensive menu. The complimentary water in the room was not enough for 2 people. Some of the reception staff could try and be more friendly and helpful to guests especially non French speaking ones. Tv had no English channels.also, rooms could do with an iron.

The spa was amazing. Some of the hotel staff were very helpful. The hotel and rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Ideal for a night before a connecting flight
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

How there's no transport links

Property was spotless but there's no links anywhere apart from straight back to the airport. Taxis are very expensive and if your planning to go into Disney or Paris city centre this is virtually impossible without spending a small fortune on transport. Would be ideal for someone getting a connection flight. However cannot fault its facilities was great for the kids with pool and x box

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

No more than 4 to a room strictly enforced.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

We weren't allowed to stay in o e room as a family of 6 even though our youngest two were infants. The one night layover at this hotel was very expensive for that reason!

Airport shuttle.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

Good place for short stay for travelers
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Poor breakfast. No vegetables. But I believe this is common in french hotels. French people don't eat vegetables on breakfast?

quiet, nice, clean hotel to rest after or before flight. Good restaurant with various menu. Close to airport, convenient shuttle

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

Excellent choice to relax by the airport
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The burgers at the restaurant were totally not for our taste!

We very much enjoyed the spa areas (gym , pool, sauna -unfortunately hammam was out of order) . Breakfast buffet had a big variety and everything was delicious (except for the waffles). The staff was very polite and well speaking English!

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Cool, epic and fun family holiday.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Pool for feet desinfection in front of swimming pool was extremely cold. Not enough staff available during breakfast time to accommodate all people needs like : clean table for big group of people or toast bread and cold milk is missing....

Breakfast was EPIC Table football was COOL Swimming pool was RELAXING. (Comments by 10 years old).

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Business stopover with my guests
    • Executive Queen Room with Double Sofa Bed

The surroundings, didn't really feel secured walking out in the street but again didn't stay there to visit! The room was nice but the style could be improved Waiter at the restaurant not sharp enough service wise

Swimming heated pool great for the kids! And also to relax Good food at the restaurant

• Reviewed: January 7, 2017

Good value for money but readearch amenities in advance (including shuttles)
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Staff hit or miss with friendliness. Some were super great and extremely helpful and informative. Others seemed to be bothered by providing info or service. Had to do own readearch on what the hotel offered. Hard to do when traveling alone with 2 kids. A brochure in the room would have been extremely helpful especially since the hotel seems to be geared toured tourists. Those familiar with Paris might find it easy. For those new to the area a brochure would make the difference!!!

Amenities were great. Quiet room and lots of stuff for the kids, pool, video games, and Football table. Food decent for hotel. Airport shuttle great!

• Reviewed: December 23, 2016

It was good found a driver who orientated us and made our stay enjoyable we could contact him for
    • Superior Queen Room

No orientation by staff upon arrival No brochure to explain how to get around Paris Very hard if first time waiting too long for registration one clerk working No concierge Paper cup to drink tea very scary as they are so wabbly they can cause burns One small bottle of water for two people

The wifi excellent the bathroom very clean The breakfast very good

• Reviewed: December 6, 2016

The bar and restaurant were closed for refurbishment
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The bar and restaurant were closed for refurbishment - I would have not have booked this property had I been made of aware of this Lack of staff - unable to use printer to provide invoice/receipt at checkout Free shuttle bus from airport not clearly found

• Reviewed: October 26, 2016

Relaxing spa hotel.
    • Superior Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Nothing at hotel. Gold line shuttle bus was poor. Specifically no indication re stop off points. Speaker not working on bus. Hotel was close to CDG but shuttle made it feel quite a journey!

Staff helpful and friendly. Pool and Spa facilities great. Food good if somewhat expensive. Relaxing place to be before our flight.

Browse Novotel Roissy CDG Convention & Spa Traveler Photo Gallery