Reviews of Pullman Paris La Défense 5 stars

11, Avenue De L'Arche, La Défense 6, 92400 Courbevoie, France

#2 of 30 hotels in Courbevoie

• Family Suite

bed was not comfortable electric breaker always need rest from the panel to get the electrical power inside room

good hotel near the metro station

• Family Room - 2 Adjoining Rooms

The hotel is very comfortable, clean and very good located , maybe not in the middle of Paris, but close to the metro and train station . Spacious rooms and great beds. The breakfast was far beyond our expectations, and although we stayed for five days it was varied enough not to get bored of it. Very frendly , attentive and helpful staff - special thanks to Miss Mahrine , for all her solicitude. Good and silent housekeeping. We will certainly choose this hotel at our next stay in Paris.

• Superior Twin Room with View

Bathroom large but very basic , no bath , ont a shower with curtains ... not in adaquation with the standing of this hotel

Staff very friendly, large and very clean room, good bed,

• Superior Twin Room with View

There was a terrible noise in the room probably coming from badly working lift. When I mentioned it at reception desk when leaving the lady did not seem to be interested. I waited quite long at reception desk on arrival before being given a room I could not open.

Breakfast is nice

• Classic Queen Room with View

The key system to enter room. It does not work well. This non smoking room was still smelly, also the towels and peignoir carry the odor

The quality of the beds

• Superior Queen Room with View

The high stairs to reach la defense platform Escalators leading to the platform are not working most of the time The direct access from the hotel to the platform through the hotel is always closed!!! The bed blankets were not changed during my stay! The house keeping digs into the closets!!! The noise of elevator wires annoys my sleep There is not sink bath in 5 stars hotels The room was not ready when I arrived (2:30pm)!!!

• Superior Queen Room with View

Better restaurant food offering (the steak was tough). Clean towel was clean but had a lipstick make on it.

Great breakfast but pricy if not included in your room rate. The room was well appointed and the bed very comfortable. There was plenty of hot water. Interesting view and the rooms were very quiet.

Having to go away ;-).

A soundbar in the room. Most often, especially if you travel alone, the silence in hotel rooms gives a lonely feeling. Thanks to the soundbar, I could play music at good quality - nice!

• Classic Queen Room with View

Location of hotel is tough to reach by car, very confusing and inconvenient. Anyway it's very close to La Defence!

Nice hotel, good breakfast, spacious room.

• Classic Queen Room with View

less room service option particularly for gluten free and price was too expensive - 1 glass of milk was 10€ (AU $20).

comfy bed and great welcome gift.

Out of 3 rooms, the cleanliness of 2 of them was always lacking (deplorable in some cases for the Junior Suite). Replacement of soaps and the like was not always done. I think they need more housekeeping staff (we had to wait an extra 3 hours for all our rooms to be ready during check-in). Breakfast was tasty but repetitive and by the last day everyone was tired of the same food. Also, being forced to have a credit card for a security deposit was not communicated beforehand and an inconvenience - but this was sorted once we complained.

The staff, particular Hariesh at reception and Katia, hostess during breakfast at the restaurant were impeccable: courteous, helpful and always available. The pillows and beds were amazing and comfortable. The breakfast was always fresh and tasty, but very repetitive (it gets to you after 6 continuous days).

• Classic Queen Room with View

Eveything was alright for us

Harish was really helpful and made our stay at Pullman a memorable one. It was located in close proximity to a mall and access to public transport was only few hundred meters away.

• Classic Twin Room with View

Access. Last year we used the door to the restaurant to go in and out. This year the door was locked so we had to go up and down 3 long flights of steps. The escalators weren't working. Not good when carrying luggage.

I liked everything about the inside of the hotel.

• Superior Queen Room with View

Expensive, eccentric from Paris, but right at the convention center and two big modern shopping center. Train( RER) and metro at 10 minutes walking. Room is of superior categories but a little bit dark, with simple and small window, although view from our room is very nice. Shower with no hot water. Breakfast is outstanding with fresh juice, and even a machine to make vegetable juice! every thing is good, except ham is very ordinary

No idea!! :-)

Really excellent stay, the room was just amazing! Clean, nice and with also all channels (Bein and C+) The location was also very nice, easy to go to the "Esplanade" but also walking to Colombes. Hotel is quite accessible compared to other in La Defense

• Classic Queen Room with View

Not easy access to hotel specially for old people/ wheelchair/ baby-stroll.

Not faraway from the underground station. Friendly staff, allowing me for early check in.

• Family Room - 2 Adjoining Rooms

The room wasn't ready on arrival (one hour wait), the bath robe was filthy (see photo - laughably they offer these for sale, presumably cleaner!). The air conditioning didn't work - despite two requests to have that fixed nobody took any notice. Gluten Free options for breakfast are virtually non-existent other than plastic wrapped (sweet) muffins. If you are Coeliac and thinking that this hotel is for you then look for somewhere else.

• Family Suite

Not all staff could speak english cleaning lady took our room key twice and we had to pull out the sofa bed and we couldnt believe the dirt underneath

The only thing i liked was the lights in reception

• Classic Queen Room with View

For loyal customers even if breakfast is not included in the booking make it complementary I and

I was satisfied with all the facilities and the breakfast varieties

• Family Suite

Choice of food in their in-house restaurant could have been more. Hot chocolate was a favorite with my kids though.

Exceptional service by the check in staff. Very well thought for the little details that make you feel at home. Our stay coincide with my birthday and were very blessed with free upgrade to their Presidential suite!

• Classic Queen Room with View

The house keeping forget to make up my room even i mark "make up room" in front of my rôm.Key card sometimes is failed.

Good location because it s next to metro,and very easy to get uber to the centre

• Classic Queen Room with View

Shower door was a little poorly designed (didn't quite close, resulting in water all over bathroom floor). The cheese selection at the breakfast buffet was lovely, but the knives provided for cutting the cheese meant that everyone ended up hacking lumps off!

Service was great, and staff were all extremely helpful. The breakfast buffet was lovely - queues for cooked food were long, but I stayed with cold items. The room was very quiet and peaceful. Location good, as long as you don't want to be in central Paris - although access to Metro was easy.

• Classic Queen Room with View

I have booked a room with a "view" (extra charge) and I got a room with a view on the wall. We asked reception to call us a taxi to airport and we got our taxi in 70 mins after few dialogs. Breakfast 26 euros and super sloooow service.

• Classic Queen Room with View

the staff at reception including the concierge were all extremely hospitable and welcoming and were very attentive to my requirements - they were very good with follow up enquiries - the stay was comfortable and the rooms were also very neat and clean

• Superior Queen Room with View

Gym, cleaness ( room service didn't change the coffee cups for 4 days), room wasn't cleaned well, tv lost last night of the stay and we called the reception to have another one but they didn't bring anything.. I also requested from the reception to get a taxi and he was overpriced ..

Staff welcoming and reception, Location.. breakfast,

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Junior King Suite With Panoramic View (2 Adults)

Dear Reader After going through a long hassel trying to find a descent place to stay in paris and after reading countless reviews online of places which were either so old and under furnished or extremely expensive and over priced I actually found this hotel after t being recommended by my wife as she has visited it last year with her family . I have checked in to the Pullman after a long flight from the UAE , as soon as I checked inn which was very early in the morning 8 am which prior to my check inn timing and im sure every one knows how hotel s are careful about their check out and check inn timings , i was actually warmly greeted by the check inn person , even asked how was my trip , however he didn't know me previously! He managed to get me checked in just so i can relax and revive after a long flight, me and my wife choose Paris the destination of love since we are celebrating our anniversary and her birthday soon after I checked inn i was actually upgraded, seems easy to be said but actually when when someone adds this personal touch to your travels makes it worth and u dont feel a stranger , on another level the hotel was pretty booked and when someone goes out of their way to make your stay special not only memorable is PRICELESS , bare in mind i come from a country known to have the best hotel chains and i was impressed by the level of service and accommodation not to mention as its my first time here the gentleman was more than happy to assist me of where and how to get to places. Therefore I would like to extend my respect and appreciation to the man behind that Mr Gregory at the front desk , he welcommed me , upgraded me to unexpected room i.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Junior Suite with View (3 Adults)

Room keys did not work on a daily basis. We were on the 15th floor and having to trail upended down to sort the key was frustrating

Bed very comfortable..breakfast excellent value..huge range.. Noodles..rice.. Smoothie maker,pastries coming out of your ears and all served with a smile..

• Classic Queen Room with View

Didn't have a shower. Just a bathtub and I hate bathtubs. My Accor card points weren't counted because I booked via booking.com. Absence of sport channels on tv.

Comfy bed, excellent room service food. Friendly staff and free wifi

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Classic Queen Room with View

I could hear the elevator and feel the vibrations. I asked to be moved and this was done, but I was in more or less the same position on a different floor so was still disturbed by the elevator. The receptionist tried her best to help but wasn't able to resolve.

Location of hotel was good

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Classic Queen Room with View

There were some small issues in the room. The electricity socket was loose in the walling and the Nespresso machine did not work. Tea and coffee were refilled on the next day.

Great service in the restaurant - good food, good wine. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• Classic Queen Room with View

I can't think of anything.

The pillows! I've never stolen a thing in my life, but the pillows were an enormous temptation! Of course I resisted, but since I have neck problems, and had the best two nights sleep I've had in years, it was a close-run thing! The cityscape view from our room was magnificent.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

• Junior King Suite With Panoramic View (3 Adults)

Parking the car in the garage was a challange, when I noted this they told me that their driver will do it next time. :)

The space in the room was nice

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Classic Twin Room with View

Booked an extra night and received confirmation that the price would remain the same by Bookings.com but it wasn't!! Got charged an extra 50euros than I paid the previous days 😡

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• Classic Twin Room with View

The door lock really needs to be improved. I can't use my card to open the door every time when I returned to my room. Ceiling shower needs to be fixed as well. It makes my entire bathroom wet.

The location is good. The bed was quite comfortable and staff were very nice.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Classic Twin Room with View

Facilities of the gym is not complete, welcome for our guest during our arrival is not satisfactory and the time of completting our number of rooms is to late and we never feel the importance being the guest.

Suite Room that we have for may family.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

No thing.

Staff are more than excellent, especially Steven and Ibrahem in the reciption . Room is big and comfortable. All staff in the hotel are very co-operative. Location was very near from business area.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Classic Twin Room with View

Staff are not too friendly and the room facilities do not meet expectations for this class

Cleanliness is good. Good breakfast and great location if visiting on business

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Classic Twin Room with View

This hotel is not set up for a decent evening meal. My wife and I ate in, but the dining area was really no more than a corridor between the bar and the breakfast room. The dinner menu was limited, expensive and not up to standard, considering we were eating in a city that is famous for its culinary delights. The service was slow. In contrast, the breakfast was very good.

A large comfortable room with good bathroom and shower facilities.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Classic Queen Room with View

Lack of being able to get the temperature comfortable in the room and unable to open window, even a little.

Near to transportation links but lots of steps if you have luggage as not all the escalators work especially at the weekend as in a business district. Expensive breakfast, food and drinks in evening.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Classic Queen Room with View

breakfast strangely arranged and rather little choice for this type of hotel - you cannot choose where to sit, probably with good intensions but makes it a long wait

Bed very very comfy, i would go back just for the bed

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Junior King Suite With Panoramic View (3 Adults)

Late check-out fee half price of a full night fee and much higher to booking.com confirmation for 50 Euros. Aircon did not work & could not be fixed on last day, which was a very hot day. Breakfast inclusion in rate still not clear...confusion via booking.com

Friendly staff, convenient location in business district, comfortable, clean room. Uber from this location works great!

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Family Suite

Staff genuinely take care of your needs ... Location is superb : quite , comfortable and steps away from La defense Metro /RER station connecting you to all of Paris, as well as Le Quatre Temp and Cnit shopping centers ... Very good for family trip to Paris as well as business trips

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Classic Queen Room with View

service was not good in bar or at breakfast, served cold water for tea so returned it, but no more tea brought out, gave up waiting

good room, comfy bed, clean, nice location

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Classic Twin Room with View

The floor in the Hotel was full with dust, the room was not very clean, there were dirty spots on the chair and in the Bath tub. I ordered a wake -up in the morning and they did not call. There are magnit Cards to open the room. I had to Change the Card 4 times, although i did not Keep it with phones or other electronic devices. Although i ordered an electronic invoice for the room, i did not get any. So there is Need to remind them as well. that costs time!

Location is good. Breakfast was normal.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Superior Twin Room with View

We slept in a broken noisy bed, room 1819... (I took the liberty to take some pictures to it...). The breakfast buffet was announced to close at 11h00. Actually at 10h00 the buffet started to be removed... It is not a 5 stars hotel contrary to what is advertized in booking.com (actually no 5 stars sign is displayed anywhere in the premises...).

Late check in was allowed upon request with no additional charges.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Some of the staff were lazy and slow it took me three calls(15 mins apart) to get one of them up to my room...none came and i gave up

The view was excellent and the facilities were will prepared, quiet and calm

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

• Classic Queen Room with View

This is not the first time I visited this hotel and every time my stay is just great! I just love this hotel! It feels like coming home..I can really recommended it to everyone! The staff is very friendly and professional, the rooms are clean, comfortable and the bed is amazing! (the best bed I have ever sleep on in a hotel!). The breakfast is very good with lots of choices! And in the neighborhood of the hotel is a metro, so you can easily reach every place in Paris! This time we get an upgrade to the junior suite- amazing! Till the next time! :)

Functional business hotel

• Classic Queen Room with View

Corridor was a bit smelly. Very limited gym equipment.

Location. Kind and helpful staff. Clean room. Close to train station.

Breakfast no many options

• Classic Queen Room with View

Restaurant food average quality and overpriced. In business district so not close to central tourism area.

Metro very handy

• Classic Queen Room with View

staff not very helpful. Showers not working properly so had to change rooms several times.

was clean

• Superior Twin Room with View

Waited more then an hour for room service, staff could order taxi in time, it was a complete mess to access the hotel due to all roadworks

Hotel not clean

close to metro transport

• Family Room - 2 Adjoining Rooms

The air conditioning didn’t seem to work & the toilet could easily block

breakfast was great and housekeeping

• Deluxe Twin Room with View

Break fast My spectacles were lost

Breakfast area was always crowded and no variety for Global people

• Superior Queen Room with View

The toilet sink was clogged and also the shower.

Happy that I was upgraded

The breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly and helpful. Close and accessible to the metro station

• Junior King Suite With Panoramic View (3 Adults)

Convenient location (next to company office), lovely room interior, nice view through window, perfect breakfast. Responsive staff.

• Classic Queen Room with View

Near the čentre in a new development nice restaurants are available and public transport facilities.

• Classic Queen Room with View

The aircon was loud and gave me a very sore throat.

The bed was comfortable. The restaurant was outstanding and the staff were very polite and helpful

• Classic Queen Room with View

Food was not good, room a/c did not work properly

Clean, courteou staff

• Family Room - 2 Adjoining Rooms

Rooms weren't very clean and restaurant where breakfast buffet is, was so chaotic, hot and smelly

It was OK

The entrance

Not good ( it's ok )

• Classic Queen Room with View

Does not offer a swimming pool

Proximity to La Defense, nicely appointed room and good breakfast

Everything was perfect!

• Classic Queen Room with View

Poor card key system - fails more than 3 times on a 1 week stay. Wrong rate at the invoice but finally fixed.

Location Convenience

• Classic Twin Room with View

Access ways to the rooms were not as tidy as the room

The property was affected by district utility hot water malfunction

• Superior Twin Room with View

When I arrived at the hotel there was literally no one to help me with the bags

The location was perfect for my business trip

It is some expensive.

Modern building.

Cost of parking

• Classic Queen Room with View

Too busy at breakfast.Its a business hotel so everybody seems to appear at the same time!

• Classic Queen Room with View

Quiet location, excellent breakfast choices, efficient staff.