Reviews of Hôtel Paris Saint-Honoré 2 stars

5.1

4.8

4.8

5.3

I could say it was just acceptable, although i could find better comfort with the same price.
    • Small Standard Single Room

The towel, didn't feel like a towel, it felt like a piece of carton, it's so old, too much exposure of bleach i guess, you should replace it. When i arrived there was a man in the lobby cursing and upset about something, talking loud to the reception, with all the mess on the sofa and table. Really disturbing. The lobby was not clean.

the location

Staff very friendly and helpful, room was basic but...

Staff very friendly and helpful, room was basic but comfortable. Great location, not far from river or metro, and hotel organised taxis for us when needed.

Bad hotel room in good location
    • Small Standard Double Room

I was totally disappointed. The whole hotel was too old and stink. Somewhere mould. The room was totally different from pictures. Too small even not possible to move around bad and in the washroom 1m square. Old and stink. Somewhere smudge and hair from previous customers. Even noisy. Never ever anymore. It is worth for 10eur maximum. Horrible and disappointed.

Old, a bit dirty and unfriendly
    • Small Standard Double Room

Mostly dirty and totally fake in terms of the pics we could see on the website. Toilets are horrible, carpet is old and looks dirty. Towels very washed and used as well. You get little gels + shampoo so at least you can shower if you are lucky not to find hairs or stuff from previous guests. One room didnt really have a toilet as it was a wardrobe (really weird) and the 2one had a bath close to the bed and a horrible wall paper. We had to change room 3 times. Staff and owner very unfriendly, having an argument with us and not caring about anything. For the price ... very bad! Get somehting else in a good area or pay a bit more. This was a last hour booking because we couldnt stay at friends. Check comments before you book this. We didnt leave because we didnt get the money back. It feels like they are giving it to you for free. Worst hotel experience in my life (at least in Europe).

Just the location. Beds were fine as well in terms of comfy (but not like in a nice hotel or hotel chains where its new and proper). The 3th room we had could be an OK for 2 nights.

It’s completely different that what I saw in your website ,...
    • Small Standard Double Room

It’s completely different that what I saw in your website , the hotel it’s self and the room are looking very old and not comfortable . In addition to that the lift is not enough to take up my baby stroller to the room they ask us to keep in reception .

Very Bad Experience
    • Small Standard Double Room

Small, not clean, no room to even walk in the room.

Very small room. There is hardly any room to walk after you put your small bag in the room. Facility is poor. Overall very small and old place to stay. Not good experience. I booked a room for 3 nights and Booking.com has made a mistake in our booking and the room was available for only one night instead of 3 so we were left without any booking in busy holiday weekend for 2 nights. The hotel staff was good and helped to find the hotel for 2 nights but overall very bad experience.

We just stayed one night, otherwise we would have probably tried to either change room or hotel.
    • Small Standard Double Room

The room was tiny, very different from the pictures in the website. It was old fashioned and did not seem very clean. The bathroom was even smaller. It was impossible to wash hands or face without hitting the wall with my head. There was no space for shower, just a shower head in the corner and a sink hole in the floor.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast terrible, marathon weekend couldn’t accommodate all guests. Weren’t set up for an early start.room very small and hot.whole place is tired and needs a lick of paint

Disgusting, terrible, rude, awful

We booked three rooms, when we arrived they only had two left. They acknowledged that it was their fault but really didn’t seem bothered. Terrible service. The whole place is dirty and run down. I’ve stayed in better hostels in my backpacking days. I Wouldnt recommend it to a rat.

Good money value for its perfect Location!

The lift is small.

The room design is nice, remind me the late 60's design. I think it was the superior room that has a nice big window, over looking the street of the area. The receptionist was nice, he allowed us to check a bigger room with extra EUR15 from our original booking if we want to upgrade. The hotel is located 5 minutes from the Moremensil Metro(I might spell it wrongly). If you like walking, centre of attractions are within 1-2KM reach. Pierre Herme macaroons is within 1.2 KM walk.

Amazing stay in Paris
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

staff weren’t very helpful when we didn’t know where to park even tho it states they have parking on booking.com. Radiators on full blast and can’t turn them down.

Great location close to all main attractions and centre, bars and restraunts, nice views from the room and comfortable enough room, wasn’t immaculate but was clean enough. Nice quirky hotel you get what you pay for

thankfully a short stay and one which will not be repeated.

Overpriced due to its location. Booked on booking.com but arriving at hotel 30 mins later the price had changed. Would definitely be a "last resort" kind of place.

It was neccessary to stay an extra night and the hotel we were staying in could not give us rooms. This hotel was able to give us rooms and was close to our original hotel.

Relatively priced comfort and convenience in the center of Paris

Besides the credit/debit card machine being faulty and we needed to have and pay cash all else was fine.

The hospitality was great and the improvisation since it was a last minute booking to ensure we settle in comfortably was commendable plus the hotel z conveniently located.

Really nice hotel, good value for money.
    • Small Standard Double Room

I hadnt checked out yet and the lady opened my door without knocking, was kind of weird.

Really nice hotel, good value for money. Left my passport in the room and thanj god the reception found it!

Horrible
    • Small Standard Double Room

The hotel service was horrible! The room was not clean, the cleaning ladies tend to leave the windows open resulting in a really cold room until the time we were back to the hotel. The worst thing was that the last day, we returned and we found pigeon feathers and deposits in the bathtub since the windows were open and obviously a bird came in the room! We hoped to have at least good internet connection, but not even that was good enough! I would NOT suggest this hotel to anyone!

The only good thing about this hotel was the location. It was within walking distance from the Eiffel tower and from the Arch of Triumph.

Other than bed bugs and weak WiFi everything was ok
    • Small Standard Double Room

There were bed bugs. Every morning we woke up with new bites all over our body and I notified the Problem was the wifi receptionist on the issue. Another

The location is very good, they all speak english and are helpful

Good price value for a Parisian hotel and nice staff.
    • Small Standard Double Room

A little bit noisy because of the thin doors (maybe walls as well), room may need some refurbishment.

We only spent one night there but we noticed how friendly the staff were. The hotel is situated in a nice area, good to walk around and easy to access. Room was clean.

4.0
    Honestly this was the worst hotel I ever stayed in in Europe. I would not recommend it to anyone.
    • Small Standard Double Room

Everything (expect for location and internet) could have been better: the room was really tiny, smelled, was old, dirty (lots of stains on the walls) not taken care of (the tiny wardrobe I had was almost falling apart), the bed was really old and uncomfortable, everything was so worn out... The bathroom could hardly be called a bathroom: supertiny, there was no real sink, only a small one to wash your hands and I couldn't even stand in front of it because the toilet was in the way.. I'm shocked that this building still gets a permit to even be a hotel. I never saw anything but I totally expected cockroaches and/or mice.. (and yes, the photos are quite dark because that's how little light there was) This hotel is literally third world country level.. for a first world price.

The location is an absolute plus. The area is safe and close to the city centre. Also the internet connection was good!

Old worn out decor, need refurbishment, not as grand as photo shown. Definitely not value for money
    • Small Standard Double Room

Double standards n Breakfast sucks! Not even bread or crossaints is distributed evenly to every paying guest n one of the staff is racist, didn't replenish food n just refused to give our shares, but provide to another Caucasian guest! We're not convinced when we're told the twin bed requested was not available but if we need twin beds, we've to pay extra with discounted rate by this particular staff which we did but felt like being slaughtered for the amount we paid, really not worth the amount spent! Bed was not comfortable n it didn't fit the mattresses which seemed to be bigger than the divan. Knowing 2 persons staying in the room for 5 nights but only 1 towel was provided, which is annoying n we must ask for additional 1 towel after each n every cleaning.

Location, within walking distance to Champselyse & convenient store opposite the street which opens till very late, many cafe, restaurant within walking distance

Perfect location correct, little room under the roof, pretty...
    • Single Room with Shared Shower and Toilet

Perfect location correct, little room under the roof, pretty noisy and on the fifth flore (elevator 'till 4th). The staff was very nice and very helpful!

The hotel is situated close to the Miromesnil metro line and...
    • Small Standard Single Room

The breakfast could have been better considering breakfast option wasn't included and you have to pay 8 Euros for it. It can also get quite noisy during the night because of its close proximity to busy streets

The hotel is situated close to the Miromesnil metro line and also within walking distance to the Grand Palais (and the Seine). The staff were very courteous and helpful. I especially like the old feel to the place.

Do not stay until all rooms are renovated
    • Small Standard Double Room

We stayed in a renovated room the first few nights which was a good value for the price. We traveled for a few days and went back to the hotel and were put in a non-renovated room...it was a completely different experience. My husband would not fit in the bathroom with the door closed it was so small. There were several layers of old nasty carpet, etc. For that reason I would not recommend this hotel until they have renovated all the rooms.

The room is very damp due to lack of ventilation in the...
    • Small Standard Double Room

The room is very damp due to lack of ventilation in the bathroom. Carpets very dirty. Beds and linen very dirty. No electric kettle available. Need to charge for children to stay in room even though no extra bed needed.

Glad we only came here at night to sleep
    • Small Standard Double Room

The toilet didn't flush so we couldn't go to the toilet in our hotel room and had to wait until we went out, due to the staff being unwilling to sort this out and help us. We had to find our own room in the hotel; when we got here we were given a room key and weren't directed anywhere. We weren't greeted nicely and the staff were ignorant and lazy. Shower was dirty and was either boiling hot or freezing cold. In a room for two we were given one small towel and when I asked for more we didn't get any

Location was great

Bad choice
    • Small Standard Double Room

Old, not clean room, noisy you have a feeling like sleeping on motorway constant noise, poor brekfast

Good location, apart from that it was bad experience.

• Small Standard Double Room

We checked in late night Thursday. I immediately noticed no towels were provided in our room, when requesting them the next day the receptionist was rude and didn't want to give me any. The room was dirty and dated (peeling wallpaper and needed a hover) There were holes in the floor boards covered by carpet, which made the floor uneven and dangerous. The bed was uncomfortable and so old it bowed so you would roll into the middle no matter where sleeping. The hotel has no air-conditioning, but did provide us with a fan. No bottled water included in the mini bar (just alcohol and fizzy drinks) and not available to buy at reception. Chewing gum had been left on the radiator from a previous guest. The bathroom was tiny and separated by a wooden sliding door, which didn't shut so other guest could see into the bathroom (luckily I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years, but for new couples this might be awkward). The toilet didn't flush. The shower was unclean (hairs from previous guest left on the shower head) x2 shower heads but only one plummed in. There was a used tooth brush and soap left wedged between the sink and shower from previous guest. When we tried to complain/ switch rooms the receptionist was not interested at all with helping us. The room needed a good clean. I would not recommend this hotel to any one.

Not worth the two stars
    • Small Standard Double Room

Smelly bathroom from pipes. Towels of very poor quality,inconsistent in putting fresh towels, one day two sets hand and bath, next day only one set. Uncomfortable beds and pillows, no wardrobe hanging or drawer space. Very small room with double and single bed,(I had requested twin room for myself and teenage daughter,) fridge that didn't cool properly - fruit went off overnight. Very narrow staircase. No fan or AC,windows were left wide open by staff to air the room.

Helpful and friendly staff. Very close to metro station. Lovely bakery round the corner.

I spent the nights killing bed bugs
    • Small Standard Double Room

Loads of bed bugs, wasn't able to sleep at all, I told the staff the day before but didn't offer to change the bed or anything, old damp and smelly coming from the bathroom

Location was brilliant

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Downtown.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Downtown. For sightseeing good. Old rooms( almost filthy) and very slow internet. Parkinghouse outside ( 5 minutes walk) and expensive (39,50€ for < 24 hrs). Okay for one night.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Very disappointing - no value for money
    • Small Standard Double Room

The property need a massive refresh - urgently - dirty - smell old and humidity Lift is micro small - very slow Breakfast area is microscopic Credit card machine would not work - needed reboot 2X to finally be able to read my card No way to have dark in the room as curtains are transparent... Bed is so old that it has a boat shape

Location of the hotel is great - very central - perfect

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Very Little Value For Money
    • Small Standard Single Room

The ceiling in my room leaked when it rained, the room smelled of Cigarette Smoke, Breakfast was very basic for the cost. The hotel is noisy, in that the elevator is small and noisy, the water and waste pipes are also noisy.

It was conveniently located for Madeleine, Place De La Concorde, Champs Elysees, etc.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Good location but poor service
    • Small Standard Double Room

Felt like the hotel was trying to rip me off! After using bookings.com to book the room with 2 beds they told me the standard room did not have 2 beds and I'd need to pay extra on top of what I'd already paid for I already had, when I tried to resolve this the lady at reception was unhelpful and rude.

Beds were comfortable and location was ok

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Rooms are not as described in pictures online whatsoever.
    • Small Standard Double Room

Rooms are not as described in pictures online whatsoever. Stains on bedsheets and not worth the money they are charging. More of a hostel than "hotel".

I won't advise my friends to have a room in that hotel unless the price or the quality will be chang
    • Single Room with Shared Shower and Toilet

False photos, only two tables to have a breakfast, smelly rooms, not working shower, very low pressure of water, water leak under the shower door,

English speaking personel, cleaning service in the room

Not very pleasant hotel to stay, but very central
    • Small Standard Double Room

- memeber of staff who checked us in was not very friends. We arrived at 14:00 and have been informed that room was ready - when actually it was not ready at all and we waited for another 30 min for room to be fixed. - Smell of cigarettes everywhere - Smell from toilet - Breakfast just small plain baguette and croissant with jam and butter - not worth for 7 euro

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at
    • Small Standard Single Room

The room was tiny. The shower was a see-through without a curtain. The toilet door doesn't close fully. The entire room smells. Staff barely spoke English. They were not very helpful. Felt more like a bed and breakfast than a hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Cheap and good location
    • Small Standard Double Room

Very outdated deco, small room with bad smell in the room 417 (smoking and sewer smell). Bed covers and carpets aren't clean, beds are not comfortable, feel like some springs are total worn out. Lift is very small, can only fits 2 small people and one tiny suitcase. Photos on the web looks good but not in reality.

Good location, value for money (3 nights for a small double bed £178, one adult and one ki) and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Hold your nose
    • Small Standard Double Room

We were first upgraded as original room had plumbing issues, then tried to put an extra charge on us for the superior room which they had to put us in. Eventually let us pay original price. After getting into the room we were seriously concerned about the original room as quality was not there and it was supposed to be a superior room. I would never pay full price for that. Room smelt funny Bed felt like you were sleeping in a bowl (great after an argument) Furnishings were tired and full refurb needed Couldn't shower with curtains shut as it is was pitch black (black tiles, black curtain and bad lighting) curtains were the outside of the shower as well. Showering with curtains open lead to a bath on the floor Tap nozzle didn't reach over the sink so once you washed your hands the water went over the tiles and added to the bath. Need to use one of the two towels given to soak up the floor bath. Only got 2 small towels in the room which wouldn't be enough to dry a rat Overall advice would be avoid.

Good access to the embassy after your passports get stolen.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Very good experience with the staff, but worse with the room
    • Small Standard Double Room

Our room was definitely too small. Very tiny, with all our suitcases difficult to walk. Shower visible in front of bed, the room full of mirrors. We thought we were going to get claustrophobia. I recommend only for one night staying.

The staff was really good, friendly, helpful and honest. Location was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Not the best option
    • Small Standard Double Room

Not enough towels. Every day we had to ask for extra towels. We were two persons and was only one set. The room was very small. There was no space to open our luggage. Heating element was full of dust

Hot water

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

don't recommend
    • Small Standard Double Room

the room was dirty and smells bad like somebody in ur room is smoking right now.

good location, 3 min to metro and Champs-Elisees, quiet district. Personal is friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Excellent staff, friendly, helpful and knowlegeable. Rooms were great, cleanliness tip top. Cost of
    • Small Standard Single Room

Other than the breakfast, no complaints. Good people

Yeah, croissaunts were fine but would have preferred a full English..! C'est la Guerre I suppose...!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Lovely old world charm hotel with great value
    • Small Standard Double Room

The rooms are tiny which for us is fine, but might bother some inexperienced travelers.

Very friendly and warm small and old fashioned hotel. You can't find a better value in the center of Paris.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

super room with excellent location and equipment
    • Small Standard Single Room

The hotel just in the center, about ten minutes to Champs Elysees. The equipments are good. And people there are very friendly, they would give some advices. I really enjoy it, a perfect trip in Paris.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Location Location Location!!!
    • Small Standard Double Room

cleaner rooms with update carpet and furniture. A better breakfast selection even if they had to charge something.

Great location close to all the Main things tourist want to do in Paris, BUT hotel is very old and how of date. Rooms are small with very tight bathroom for us BIG Americans! Staff were all very nice and helpful! I would stay here again. Price is very fair for GREAT location.

• Small Standard Double Room

Extremely dirty rooms with bugs in the bed...

Nice little hotel in a great location
    • Small Standard Double Room

The bed was old and way too soft.

Excellent and happy staff, great location.

Cozy, friendly, clean, in the heart of Paris.
    • Small Standard Double Room

The elevator is very tiny. If going up with bags, only one person at a time can fit.

We got a free room upgrade.

Hotel location was excellent
    • Small Standard Double Room

the room was dirty and extremely small with bad excuse of a bathroom. Photos are not what the hotel actually looks like

Hotel location was excellent

A catastrophy
    • Single Room with Shared Shower and Toilet

The place is like a rat hole

Being central in Paris was a bonus, with lots of helpfull local information from the staff.
    • Small Standard Single Room

same as my stay on the Monday! the lift!

Very helpful staff,

Staff very helpful, in a good situation for the centre of paris.
    • Small Standard Single Room

Getting to your room in a very small lift with a suitcase wasn't a good experience.

I didn't have breakfast.

Very good location and staff very helpful

Room very small.

Very good location and staff very helpful

The room is just a place to lay your head and wake up for the next day appointment not for leisure
    • Small Standard Double Room

The room is not so comfortable

Closeness to the US embassy, Paris

• Small Standard Double Room

Great location. Staff awesome.

Ivailo

Room

Room

Very good situated, friendly, not too expensive

Cleanliness

Very good situated. Exactly what you’d expect in that price range

It was good enough.
    • Small Standard Double Room

The bed was not comfortable. Lots of work have to be done in this hotel to make it clean and comfortable.

........

The old towels

Service

The facilities needed a bit of refurbishment but the staff...
    • Small Standard Single Room

The facilities needed a bit of refurbishment but the staff was cordial and the price was right.

Will definitely recommend this hotel and visit again!
    • Small Standard Double Room

Very friendly and helpful staff

??!!So Bad
    • Small Standard Single Room

Permanent leakage of toilet water from other room to my room

??!!So Bad

• Small Standard Double Room

It was a short stay for visiting some museums.

No kittle, noises,

Almost middle of Paris

The position near the city center, the staff is kind.
    • Small Standard Double Room

The elevator is very very small! It is suitable for 1 person and just 1 luggage.

The position near the city center, the staff is kind.

too small and old room
    • Small Standard Double Room

too small and old room evalator is super old and small

Clean room and kind staff.
    • Small Standard Single Room

A little bit small (room and bed).

Clean room and kind staff.

Short but bearable
    • Small Standard Double Room

The towels and the hotel decor was outdated, no alcohol/bar, bed was uncomfortable, bathroom smelt of damn..

The service

Horrible experience

They were bed bugs!

Nada

Good

Room size

bad
    • Small Standard Double Room

The room was very messy and dirty we could not take a shower due to dirty situation

Location is good but room is very small

Location is good but room is very small

Overpriced, pay little more and get a nice room
    • Small Standard Double Room

Overpriced, you can pay little more and get a normal room

Breakfast boor .