Reviews of Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis-Courtaboeuf 4 stars

3 Rue Du Rio Salado, 91952 Les Ulis, France

#2 of 7 hotels in Les Ulis

• Privilege Room

I decided to book this hotel based on the description of Air conditioning and the in house restaurant. However, once my booking had been made, I was informed by email that the restaurant and bar is not open at the weekend. Of course, it’s too late to cancel, which I think is wrong of Mercure and Bookings, as the hotel was not as described. Also, the hotel does not have air conditioning, just a central cooling system. That can’t cope if it’s a hot day in July. I complained to the front desk that my room was too hot, but there was nothing they could do. My room was over 36 degrees throughout the night, we had a terrible nights sleep. Also the coffee machine was filthy dirty at breakfast. It can’t have been cleaned for days. We stay in Mercure hotels regularly with our job, this was without doubt the worst I’ve ever come across

The location suited us, just south of Paris on our way home. I also liked the ample parking area, ideal for a large vehicle. The room was a good size and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was average.

Pillows
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Non-Smoking

Front desk hang up the phone when I call to asked information late Sound not welcome And ask me to call again in the morning like I disturb his sleeping time. Plus he refused to tell the name. They charged extras breakfast automatically. The pool is small The service of front desk is like one or two stars not 3 or 4stars hotel This should change and improve from the management team. Or if the staff do not have a sevice attitude they should not work for hotel.

Pillows

Business stay overnight

I got to breakfast at the same time as a big group and there was not much left. The breakfast itself was very nice!

The bed was great I slept very soundly, the staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean and spacious. The TV was big and I could connect my ps4 to it.

Great hotel and superb staff!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room (2 Adults)

On 7th March the taxi booked for my a.m. journey never arrived. One of the hotel staff drove me to the Ansaldo office which was great service and effort!

my office is at Les Ulis, I have to stay at this hotel
    • Standard Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Single Bed - Non-Smoking

my last night room was not clean. dirty towels not change.

The restaurant food was nice for breakfast and lunch during my stay.

Great service!

Very helpful staff on the reception. Thank you for advising me on the plan preparation for the trip to Paris airport!

Noisy- banging overhead and only milk for one drink, also a restaurant was advertised but not open.

Breakfast choices were good

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.