Reviews of Novotel Survilliers Saint Witz

Route de Survilliers, 95470 Saint-Witz, France

#4 of 8 hotels in Saint-Witz

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

good staying with familly, the bed is comfortable .
    • Executive Double Room

the breakfast is quite good, there are some facility for kids to play. the location is really close to CDG airport, but a little bit difficult to any other place

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Last Novotel for me.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Property quite tired i.e. loose hand rails on stairs. No lift. Restaurant very limited and disappointing. I was given tomatoes ketchup as the 'local sauce' to accompany pork chop... Table was dirty and we had to ask several times for water d condiments. We were the only customers at the time.

Breakfast selection

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

its ok
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

beds were very small and I was there little early and room was available but they didn't let me check inn it was long flight travel from usa to paris they should check me inn as a courtesy I don't mind pay extra

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

It was below our expectations as an option to stay one night...

It was below our expectations as an option to stay one night before traveling the next day from CDG. Make sure you get a first floor if you do not want to carry bags over stairs (no elevator yet). Do not take breakfast inclusive if you are planning to leave early to the airport.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Great bed, soft and comfortable!
    • Executive Double Room

It is hard to get good taxi services into and out of that hotel from and to the airport as nobody wanted to take us from airport (as it is too short drive there) and taxi driver ordered from the hotel was rude and not on-time. Buffet-breakfast was expensive - over 18 eur!

Great bed, soft and comfortable! Also sofa bed is comfortable!

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Usual comfortable stay

As it was Halloween there were a lot of noisy children running up and down the corridor so it took a little longer to get to sleep. A bit more consideration from the parents would have been thoughtful, but they were young kids enjoying the evening. Not a great problem, we have grandchildren so understand the excitement!

Bed was superbly comfortable, new coffee machines excellent

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

• Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Bedroom (265) smelled of cigarette smoke and there were liquid stains (uncleaned) on the bedside table and the desk. The bottom area of the restaurant doesn't get a WiFi signal. Restaurant menu a bit 'fussy' trying too hard. Lots of staff but many delays ordering food and drink

Modern hotel with plenty of facilities including restaurant, business/wifi area just off the autoroute. Good size walk in shower cubicle.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Excellent breakfast, really helpful staff, lovely room...
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

Excellent breakfast, really helpful staff, lovely room perfect for our family, the hotel had a swimming pool but unfortunately we did not have time to use it. Close to motorway and close to a Buffalo Frill.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Good for a stop off the motorway with a warm outdoor pool,...
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

Some parts of the hotel getting a bit old, such as the swimming pool

Good for a stop off the motorway with a warm outdoor pool, big garden and games to keep kids entertained. Comfortable family rooms and dog friendly

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Food was great and the choice in the breakfast buffet was...
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

Food was great and the choice in the breakfast buffet was huge. No charge for kids breakfast either which was a welcome bonus. Parking on site was very secure.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Pool and grounds were fantastic for the children.
    • Executive Double Room

Rooms were very small for 2 adults and 2 children! We were allowed an extra hour in the room, however as soon as you are out of the room you are then expected to leave the hotel!!! This was pretty disgusting considering the room rate and the fact we had spent a considerable amount in the restaurant and bar the night before. We asked to remain for two further hours outside in the pool, which was empty!!!! Was told no! Not how you treat customers! Will not be returning!!

Pool and grounds were fantastic for the children.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

A good overnight stop.

Very nice communal areas especially the bar. Would have used the outdoor pool but it was very rainy and distinctly chilly! It was a good place to stay to get to CdeG airport the next morning.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

This is a nice and family-friendly hotel to unwind after a...

It was busy at the breakfast and it took some time to re-stock some of the breakfast items.

This is a nice and family-friendly hotel to unwind after a day of travelling. You can plunge in the pool, and the hotel has a very big garden where you can play badminton or jeux de boules (rackets and balls available as a courtesy of the hotel). It is also very close to Parc Asterix. The rooms are comfortable and have airco. The restaurant has a large variety of dishes and also enough options for younger children.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

Une valeur sûre

Although the hotel is pet-friendly and that's a very positive point, I feel that the pet charge is a bit on the high side. I have a small, well-travelled dog that most people don't even notice and I therefore think that only a one-off fee, perhaps size-related (or breed-related, she doesn't shed much...), could perhaps apply instead of the additional daily charge. This is a general remark to get hotels to potentially rethink their policies in that matter.

The location of this hotel is unbelievably convenient and the staff super pro and very friendly. I recommend it for any stay, but more specifically in connection with CDG airport or activities in the region.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

It was close to Parc Asterix, which is why we chose it.
    • Executive Double Room

It was too expensive for the size of the rooms.

It was close to Parc Asterix, which is why we chose it. It was clean and quiet. The breakfast was very good. The staff were very helpful, our air conditioning was not working, and they spent some time figuring out the problem, until it did work.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Almost perfect - needs a catering shake up.
    • Executive Double Room

Restaraunt food, service and set up needs a full review by Novatel. It looks great, clean and modern but is not functional - the breakfast bar set up is a a joke and makes hard work for everybody. The evening meals were very basic. Good for kids I suppose, but not much for adults.

Location as a stopover is excellent for a car journey to the south of France

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Most stuff acting like they are police not like they are in service of client never stay there
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Some staff are really unprofessional and under expectations they was not nice to the kids at all . First the women in the reception not than 3 time she ask all the kids in the playing area to be quite to not desturb people on the their rooms . And the rooms are far from the place so I think the kids disturbing her personally . Second in the breakfast she came to my table I had all my breakfasts on my table I know they will take all coz it s it was almost 10 . Then I sit to enjoy my breakfasts with my kids I use to do this around the world and the women in the reception ask me that they will close the restaurant . Wish was open for dinner . Second thing we came back from Paris at night with a private taxi. I've to pay 48 euro . I had 100 euro the taxi doesn't have change then I go to reception I fine an old men who said I can't change for you I be only 2 fifty that I ll need it for client. I ask him the keep my hand red with him and give me one fifty to pay the taxi he refuse and star shouting extremely I realize that he is not fine and not normal coz that s never happen from a receptionist to the clientthe taxi men accept to take only the change that we had about 37 euro . And the receptionist refuse to give us any thing he said for the client . We are butterflies in hotel not clients. I don t recommend this hotel coz the staff make my stay mysterious

I like the reception playing area for kids it was perfect to have some fun when you are in the hotel the view from the terraces in swimming pool area was nice

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Very organic and family friendly hotell
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Very lovely atmosphere, suitable for children and business people alike. Well organised and good facilities for children play area and suitable for all ages. My 11 years old daughter absolutely loved it! She made good friends with other children. Good swimming pool, lovely garden the kids can roam freely. Just off the motorway, very easy access. Good breakfast, bar and restaurant facilities.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Near CDG Airport.
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

Nothing nearby ...family room very small...bathrooms door has no lock so becarfull.resturant very limited food. This hotel only for single person who want to be near CDG Airport Only.

Only 15 mint.to CDG Airport. You feel that this is not hotel this is home.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Have stayed here several times, not as excellent as it was, but would stay again
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Room was a disabled facility and the wet room area had very smelly drains at times. I was out most of the time and was too tired to complain. The bar area was mainly staffed by reception staff. Had to query the final account

Bed was comfortable, breakfast bar pretty good though coffee was not very good at all

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Good location and site doesn't make up for poor staff training/organisation and smelly room
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

Hotel restaurant was very poor during the evening meal. Restaurant staff are poorly organised in terms of roles and responsibilities and clearly have not had enough training in using the computer ordering system. Mistakes were made in our bill (overcharged over 32 euros) and correction of the mistake required over 30min of back an forth with the eventual help from the cook himself. Apologies for the mistake and delay were few (only from the cook after some time). Family room was large and beds comfortable. Unfortunately the room had a damp and moldy smell. My complaints were registered the following day in an unconvincing way and I'm not convinced the management of the hotel will ever see them.

Location just outside Paris with direct access to motorway is excellent. The hotel is spacious and has large green spaces around it - great for kids to play after long car drive.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Good location to drive around but staff welcome at breakfast could be improved
    • Executive Double Room

Staff at breakfast not especially helpful and attentive to customer needs. Location: car needed to get anywhere else (almost), except side of highway restaurants (in addition to the one in the hotel), but you need walking on the road.

With a car, the location is fine.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Hotel was clean, facilities all right

Location and surroundings. Staff looked unexperienced, but friendly. The outsiide images of the hotel do not reflect the reality.

Hotel was clean, facilities all right

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Stinky family room.
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

Our family room stunk of sewage. They did move us but to two adjoining rooms, not so convenient with small children.

The staff were helpful and resolved our issues pretty quickly, the problem I have is that there shouldn't have been an issue in the first place, especially at that price.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2017

Good hotel, close to CDG. Seems to be new location (20jan17)and still fine tuning customer service
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

The staff was relatively inexperienced, particularly in the bar/restaurant area. This is not a complaint, but with some extra training on what is available, and who is responsible for various tasks, this service could be improved. Also, the location of the hotel is not available on Google maps, so a better explanation on the location on the reservation would be helpful

The chef and food was excellent. Room was very good. Breakfast good.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2017

It was very cold in the room and heating system was out of...

It was very cold in the room and heating system was out of order but they didn't repair it and didn't change the room. And a staff told me a lie. When I asked a heater but he told me he doesn't have but next morning other staff gave it to me. Also he did not speak English ao I never understand it. It was really bad situation indeed.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2016

Satisfactory. Yet uninformed.
    • Executive Double Room

Nothing appeared as shown on website. Was not bad but was not what I would ideally have gone for. Also I was not aware money would be reserved on my account though I was paying at the property. I paid cash and the transaction was allegedly reversed however the money is apparently pending on my account. I have no indication as to when it will be available, u would have just paid card. I hope my money is returned or u will be sure to hear from a very angry me. Also I was not told the hotel would be being renovated during our stay. Which was unappealing.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

Good for the transit Travellers

Very far then Paris center The net work slowly sometimes

Everything is good The location is 8 minutes forom the airport It's good quit hotel for the transit Travellers The staff are helpful .. specially the lady in reception.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2016

Uncomfortable and not worth the money
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Uncomfortable bed No window covering in Lounge where sofa bed is so kids wake up very very early due to light shining in there faces

The mattress was s cheap as could be felt every spring very very uncomfortable. The sofa bed was pvc, not made up (even though we booked for 4) no blind in the living space (large roof light is only light in living space and sofa bed is almost directly under so kids were woken up before 6 (when they would normally have slept until close to 8). Not worth the £100 we paid, £60 at most I would say. Area also a bit dodgy.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

Great stopover or short stay hotel.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

The staff were very friendly and stayed open later to provide us with some supper. Very imaginative play area for children. Great breakfast. Would recommend!

• Reviewed: September 18, 2016

Hotel accommodated efficiently what Booking.com could not.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Had to bring booking forward by a day because of personal circumstances, impossible to do via Booking.com...no flexibility to accommodate requirement. Phoned hotel direct and receptionist MOST helpful, needs were met with courteous assistance. Thank you.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2016

A little disappointing!
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Meal in the restaurant was very expensive for quality of what was served. I was served red wine that was clearly turned as it was almost fizzy, more like vinegar than wine. Only ate there one night as we were so disappointed! The children's beds (sofa bed) tilted at such an angle that if the children had slept where the pillows were placed they would have woken with headaches. We had to change the bedding round to make them comfortable. Breakfast was 18 euros per adult and although we wouldn't have to pay for children, we thought this was very expensive so decided to visit the local supermarket and buy our own for a tenth of the price of what we would have paid. We visited same hotel two years ago but, unfortunately, we were a little disappointed with our visit this time.

Reception staff were friendly and helpful. Room was quiet and clean.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2016

Good hotel
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Small room for family of 4 as sofa bed just folds out to 2 extra beds, as a room for 2 would be good size. As with most places in France, cleanliness was an issue (ie plates and cups at breakfast buffet not exactly clean).

Kids got toys from the staff which they loved and was a nice touch

• Reviewed: August 27, 2016

Driving from Costa Brava to Calais, looking for overnight...

Food not brilliant - just acceptable though staff tried their best. Not enough people serving - had to wait 20 mins for a drink, finally got first course after 50 minutes. Fortunately it was a pleasant evening and lovely surroundings, but I was very very glad I did not have young children.

Driving from Costa Brava to Calais, looking for overnight stay between Paris & Calais. Perfect if travelling with dog, lovely grounds and no problem at all in hotel. Very secure parking. Room & staff all v nice.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2016

Nice room not so nice meal.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

We ate at the restaurant and was very disappointed in our evening meal. I paid 17 Euros for the chicken and it was not very nice. The chicken breast was small and served on a pile of cheap frozen vegetables which tasted very plain. (not French cuisine at all). Presentation was ok though. We were also very disappointed to pay 4.50 for a bottle of sprite and 6 euro for a small glass of wine which was a very cheap wine indeed. No cups in room for tea and coffee and had to request these. No normal tea and only two sachets of coffee and two sachets of milk.

The bed was one of the cosiest I have ever slept in and I had a really good nights sleep. The pool was nice with some seating next to this but a little cold.16 degrees on thermometer.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2016

Lovely hotel, lovely staff, but no cups!
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

There were tea and coffee making facilities in the room but no cups. I had to go and ask for cups on both nights as there were none the second day either. I also think there were not enough staff as I had to wait a long time to get any staff attention.

Staff were very nice and helpful. They spoke very good English.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2016

good reception and location, bad bed and dinner service
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

the two-person bed was too old and lost its 'springs', rolling to the middle into a valley. at dinner service was very slow. people looking away rather then serving and taking your order. waited 30 minutes for an already packed ice cream for our young children!

close to the highway. people behind the counter nice and polite

• Reviewed: August 8, 2016

Fine place for a stopover. Friendly staff, clean rooms,

Breakfast expensive at around €18 per adult

Straight off the motorway so perfect for a stopover. Large grounds, dog friendly, clean swimming pool. Staff friendly

• Reviewed: August 5, 2016

Good hotel. Nice for a short stayover of a couple of days.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

During our last evening it was buffet night with typical food from there. We decided however to eat a la carte, as most people apparently did. However, we needed to sit in a converted conference room instead of outside at the pool. No music. Cold room.

Quite near the freeway, yet in it's own oasis with a large garden you can walk in. A nice swimming pool with enough chairs. Friendly welcome.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2016

Staff very nice and always smiling;
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Very small room for a family of four with teenagers. No sleepers, no glass cup for tea just plastic cups, not enough healthy food for breakfast, breakfast room very small when it rains (too busy to get a spot), swimming pool very small compared to the place the hotel has

Staff very nice and always smiling; the big garden for sport (soccer, etc). Convenient to reach Asterix Park and highway A1

• Reviewed: August 4, 2016

Poor restaurant, good rooms and children's play equipment for a hotel
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

The service in the restaurant. We were charged for water which should have been included in the children's menu,and fish and chips for the children came without chips. When we asked for a carafe of water we got given charged again for bottled water. The food was overpriced for the quality.

Comfortable beds and clean bathroom

• Reviewed: August 1, 2016

Been before - great location but strange dinner options

Confusing dinner arrangements - we were told 2 different options about the buffet/a la carte menus - it appeared they were doing the a la carte in a conference room!

Large room, good service

• Reviewed: July 31, 2016

Comfortable rooms. Breakfast over price
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

The breakfast at €18.50 (exc.tax) was very expensive. It wouldn't have been so bad if the quality matched the price but far from it. The quality of the drinks (coffee with milk & hot chocolate) was poor. Food was very average. Disappointing.

We though the room was very comfortable especially the bed.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2016

Satisfactory for an overnight stop.
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

However we had booked a family room for four and when we entered our room it wasn't prepared for four! Which as it was 2am and all we wanted to do was fall into bed this wasn't great. It wax dealt with quite quickly but the attitude of the staff was a bit annoying as they were suggesting it was easy and the sofa bed was ready you just had to pull it out. But I don't expect to have to do that myself at a hotel of this standard. What's more there were t enough pillows or towels!

We were doing an overnight stop on our way south. It was comfortable, clean and the breakfast was very good and not bad value as children were free. The location is convenient without actually being on the motorway.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Ok for an overnight stop but would try somewhere else next time.

No air con, a bit dated in the room.

Secure parking, pool, nice restaurant and bar area with games for the children.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Good location, pleasant accommodation, would stay again
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Be nice to have china cups/ mugs for tea and coffee instead of paper ones

Lovely comfy beds, large shower, good water pressure

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

The pool

Staff not very attentive

The pool

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Good spot for airport or passing through
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

The Staff were wonderful easy access , the weather was cool but the pool was heated. Very friendly

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Good food in the restaurant, Nice warm pool, helpful straff...
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

Good food in the restaurant, Nice warm pool, helpful straff when we had trouble with the toilet.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Great value for money close to the asterix park
    • Executive Double Room

Kids friendly, great location next to asterix park. Swimming pool and kids area in the hotel was a great plus.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

Happily stay again!!!
    • Standard Suite with 1 double bed and 2 sofas

The concierge is wonderfully helpful. So eager to assist.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2017

The rooms are nice and quiet.

Not so many choices for breakfast but it was ok.

The rooms are nice and quiet.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Good room with separate toilet and bathroom with a good...

Good room with separate toilet and bathroom with a good shower. Very nice tv and good offer of international channels.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

Internet is bad and they dont no how to contact the internet...
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Internet is bad and they dont no how to contact the internet to apple tv

• Reviewed: September 26, 2016

Comfy hotel in a very quiet area close to Parc Asterix
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Cereal bowls at breakfast could be cleaner

Excellent staff, very helpful and great wifi. Very clean and comfy room.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2016

Although We were very late They were able to provide

A bit too pricey

Although We were very late They were able to provide

• Reviewed: September 1, 2016

A great hotel to visit Asterix from.

Nothing we didn't like.

Room was very comfortable and extra facilities for children were good (X-box, table-tennis, pool, badminton, freebie etc.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2016

Some Novotels are super, but some not.
    • Executive Double Room

Something extremelly different to compare with fantastic Novotel Beaune.

Good connection to the roads.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2016

Good breakfast with lot of choices
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Beds for the children (also a sofa) was just clean enough.

Good breakfast with lot of choices

• Reviewed: August 15, 2016

No frills but quiet and very comfortable night sleep
    • Executive Double Room

Dated building and rooms.

Bed very comfy and good facilities in room.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

Ok for the price but not for 4*
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

For a 4* I expected more. Like some playground . Cleaning was ok but it could be much better

Everything was good nice big breakfast

• Reviewed: August 8, 2016

Good stop off hotel
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

The hotel was clean and facilities good, the breakfast was lovely. Very convenient for Stop off on the way to calais.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Definitely coming back with more time

Localization, confort

• Reviewed: July 26, 2016

Bed was good
    • Superior Room with 1 Double Bed and 1 Sofa Bed

Food wasn't good, not much choice, especially deserts, service was slow and poor

Bed was good

• Reviewed: December 17, 2015

Nice size room, good quality finish, big walk in shower.

Over the top front security gate. Also intercom to get in and out of gate not working properly. WIFI speeds not great

Nice size room, good quality finish, big walk in shower. WIFI everywhere. Resturant good

• Reviewed: September 1, 2015

Receptionist on arrival was not friendly, spoiling our first...

Receptionist on arrival was not friendly, spoiling our first impressions (although the lady who checked us pit was very nice). Photos were very misleading. The pool was the size of a paddling pool and not open when we were there. The ping pong table and bats were old and worn. The place had an air of neglect and the look of it was reminiscent of a prison camp. When we called reception to say the air con wasn't working, we were told someone would sort it on the master control. Then we were told it couldn't be tailored to an individual room and that the majority of guests wanted it set to "warm"!! (the temperature was around 27 degrees ourside). Althpugh the rooms were kept clean (and the cleaners were fantastic) the communal areas not so much. The floor on the restaurant was sticky and the carpeted area was a sea of croissant crumbs. The saving grace was the bed, which was undeniably comfortable and cloud like. Definitely not good value for money. Would not recommend it.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2015

Location, spacious room for 4 persons and good breakfast

One of the matrasses in the parents bed was ridiciously bad and could not be slept on. Respons from hotel employees was not very understanding and no compensation of any kind was offered

Location, spacious room for 4 persons and good breakfast

• Reviewed: April 10, 2016

Friendly staff !

Diner Food is bad 😒 Realy bad ! Breakfast ok !!👍🙂

Friendly staff !! Rooms are correct.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2015

Too expensive for the offered conditions

Too expensive for the offered conditions

• Reviewed: November 29, 2015

Accessible from Motorway

Slightly indifferent attitude from Bar staff. They were OK, falling in the remit of doing their job.

Accessible from Motorway

• Reviewed: October 9, 2015

very close to CDG, easy to park.

difficult to find by GPS. asked few times to arrive there.

very close to CDG, easy to park.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2015

Bar way to expensive

Bar way to expensive

• Reviewed: August 23, 2015

near asterix park, small pool.

location was convenient and "well connected", if a little unattractive.

near asterix park, small pool....

• Reviewed: August 21, 2015

Convenient location.

Convenient location. Good evening meal.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2015

Very welcoming ,helpful staff

Very welcoming ,helpful staff

There are also 27 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.