Reviews of Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village 3 stars

19, Rue Baron Le Roy, 12th arr., 75012 Paris, France

#809 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Perfect location, only 5 minutes walk to the metro(Bercy stop), very close to the Bercy Village which is a really nice place to hang out with friends.

1. Staff - Certain staff members did not speak English enough to even give directions. There was one male member that honestly seem like he was giving me a BS answer to any questions I had. 2. Facilities - Pictures make the place look more amazing than what it really is. Rooms are very very small. Bathrooms needed updating. The show drain would not drain and the water would rise up, which I despise. I asked for them to fix this and they never did (stayed for 4 days). 3. Cleanliness - We did not sleep under the sheets because it looked a bit iffy. Overall absolutely bad value for the price. Would not recommend.

1. The location was good. It was right down the street from the train station that took you anywhere around Paris.

The bathroom was too small. The lighting in the room was poor. The hotel smelled bad.

The local is great and there are lots of nice restaurants around.

The bed and the memory foam pillow were very comfortable. We didn't have breakfast in the hotel but just outside the hotel in one of the many restaurants.

In the last morning I was about to check out round 12 AM. However my WIFI access was cut of since 8 AM in that Morning! I could not check my transportation to Paris Nord Station and I have never had this experience anywhere else! Not happy about this! Besides, the room is very small and the hair dry is very hard to use.

Felicities are OK and clean.

Location. Lack of atmosphere and feeling of welcome at check-in. It was my second visit to Paris. If its your first I would advise not staying so far from Paris centre. Sure you have the train quite close but the area lacks the old world charm of central Paris. It feels like just any other city and the hotel lacks any character. Also as a solo female I did not feel safe walking at night in the area. Also when I asked reception where the closest phone shop was to get a french sim they just shrugged. Via google I discovered an Orange shop a 10 min walk away.

Close to Bercy bus staion..I had to catch the Flix bus early on a Sunday morning. Room was clean.

A warmer welcome from the reception staff wouldn’t go amiss. There was never anyone at the Bar, we had to ask on several occasions to be served.

The location and cleanliness of the hotel.

Only 1 towel each, which is not enough, the shower was small, no room to enjoy it if you are a bit big. a bit pricey for the size of the room and the services offered. You have a starbuck and few café and restaurants around so I think that 12€ for beakkie is a bit expensive

I really liked the bed, big and confy, just good for me who has back problems Good situation in in heart of the Bercy village with all shop and restaurant you need + metro station at 5 min on fastest metro line of Paris. My room was on the back of the building, viewing on the close train station but absolutly no noise.

I found the express breakfast could have more options. The fruits offered were not very fresh. Also, the day of my check out around 10am a cleaning lady knocked on my door and told me she was there to clean, I told her I was leaving that day and that they had told me the check out was at noon; she then acted in a very bad mood and seemed mad that I wasn't leaving yet. I found this very weird and I think it shouldn't happen.

the new pillows were very good

Possibly a tad too far from the main attractions however is services by a metro close by (was just not in operation due to strikes during our stay).

Very comfortable and located very close to Bercy Village (nice shops and restaurants) recommend Roberta).

No free on-site parking (had to pay 18 euros to have the pleasure of parking in a secure unit across the road) No free breakfast (probably the first hotel I've been to which does not include breakfast as standard) Wi-Fi was at occasions slow and unreliable so I ended up using the 4G connection on my phone which was a lot faster and more stable.

On-site gym facilities, although a little basic, it will keep the gym bunnies entertained for an hour or two. The location was quite close to Bercy Village which has an array of shops and dinning facilities. There are also 2 Metro stations within walking distance that gets you quick access to some of the famous landmarks.

Super hotel - only downside is the housekeeping staff who knock on the door super early even when there is a 'do not disturb' sign on the door. Else, no other issues - we'll be back!

Check in time is 14.00 CET which is too late. I came at early morning but couldn't check in before 14.00 CET. Please consider to check in before based on availability. Thanks

Excellent in one word. Thanks

Stuff was pretty unfriendly whe4n I have arrived. It was Sunday afternoon. Long trip, rainy day, and then seeing not the most welcoming people was not the best. Only 5 min later I found out the reason. it seems that when registering through Russian version of booking.com in all my papers my name was written in Russian. But, in the internal system of the hotel they could only see some hieroglyphs and could not identify me, even after I showed them the passport. It took me 10 minutes to check in and not the most pleasant emotions. It is definitely not my fault, and as client I want to be served quickly and efficiently. However, I have to admit that all other stuff in the other days was friendly and helpful. In total, I think that this place is overpriced, double room was pretty small to my standards. However, Room itself was clean. I do not why but there were only two towels per room. But it is Paris, what can you do!

Location was pretty good, close to metro, lots of restaurants in the area. Clean room. Storage facilities on the ground floor.

In our reservation confirmation, the room had a small balcony, wich we were super excited about, but the room we got did not have any kind of balcony even after we requested another room. Also, the rooms are really small. The placement of the hotel is really far, aproximatively 30 minutes away with the metro from any important tourist atraction point.

The maids kept everything super tidy, and extra towels were always available. The hotel is super close of a bunch of cool restaurants, parc and supermarkets. Also the metro station is real close.

Confusion at check-in. Training new staff. Key didn't work. Return to front desk. Internet didn't work. Return to front desk. Paid for breakfast. Hotel staff didn't have correct room number for us, indicating we had not paid. Clerk unsure when asked about check-out time.

Pleasant staff at breakfast made mistakes ok.

All was fine, breakfast is quite good. Room was not too large but it was perfect for sleeping. Staff was very kind and helpful. I recommed Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village all city visitors and tourists.

This 3* hotel exceeded our expectations. Excellent reception staff. We arrived during the morning just to leave our bags, we were told our room was ready if we wished to check in, that was a real bonus as we had landed in Paris on very early morning flight. There are good places to eat close by. The breakfast buffet was very good with a great choice of food.

tiny room, even tinier bathroom (hitting elbows against the shower doors), noisy surroundings and inside the hotel with banging doors, luggage is stored in a room where anyone can enter and pick what they want

Clean, decent breakfast,

Very comfortable, transportation access was so easy. Nearby the bercy station, supermarket, restaurant and many more. Definitely perfect to stay. Recommended! ❤️🇫🇷

This is not really an issue because it is very close to the metro but the hotel is about 10 minutes away (via Metro) from the city centre.

Nice hotel, helpful staff, close to metro and the regional bus station (Bercy-Seine), near shops and restaurants (Bercy Village).

Air conditioning didn't seem to work in my room so I was quite warm for the night; other than that faultless.

Excellent hotel for quick stop off in Paris; comfortable room with all the facilities you'd need. Plenty of hot water, cosy bed, and I was given a quiet room on the top floor as I requested. Although quite pricey, the buffet breakfast was full of options to choose from and was of good quality.

We had no air in our room and the windows barely opened. So we felt like we were in an oven all night.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was convenient.

I miss a frigobar at the room. The shower is also tight.

The hotel is very well located, close to metro and Bercy Village. For those who will arrive by train at Gare du Lyon I recommend. Dogs are welcome :)

Room was so small that our two suitcases were difficult to store. Parking over the street, very near, but very expensive. The safe must have been an after-thought. Located at floor level, on your knees to use it!

Room had all the necessary items. Breakfast was good. Bed was large and comfortable. Lighting better than usual. Two lifts working well.

The hotel has reasonably priced secure parking in the street next to the hotel, however the spaces are very very small. With a 7 seater I had to park in the indigo carpark nearby at 37 euro's a day. Not the end of the world and fine if you have a smallish car but worth knowing if you are driving a people carrier!

This hotel provides a great base for exploring Paris. Very close to the Metro, shops and restaurants of Bercy Village. Staff were lovely and helpful and the rooms small but very clean. I've stayed here several times and have been disappointed.

bathrooms toooo small. Went for breakfast and you need to first give your room number before entering, which I did with another white couple. When we entered the room, the lady on the breakfast room asked me directly if I gave my room number and did not ask the white couple. I found it very strange and did not appreciate it at all . That was a clear segregation.

Decent breakfast, ver friendly front desk, excellent location

Room was a bit smelly, breakfast plates very small.

Very friendly and seamless service in rescheduling my stay. No questions asked, no charges added. Broken shower was repaired already before (!) I had signaled the problem. Large room with 2 windows.

I went for breakfast at 9:35, but the scramble eggs are gone, and the nearby pot was also gone. They didn't refill them.

The decoration is not bad.

Rooms are small and bathroom is way too small

Very good location with many choices of restaurants in walkable distance. The staff is very friendly. Rooms are very clean.

Unclear how to access the garage. It was late and cold and we were very tired and not in a good state to figure it out so it took too long.

All good except as below and breakfast excellent

The air conditioning is terribly noisy in my room (but it works well in my friend's room). The room I stayed is designed for wheelchair access, so the toilet seat is way too high for me. My feet cannot even touch the ground, causing some discomfort.

The location is good. It is about 10 minutes walking to AccorHotels Arena and is quite near to the underground station. Staffs are all very friendly. The hotel is clean and tidy. Our room is large and comfortable.

Wifi speed was oookey, but there were too many issues with connections: you just cannot connect and have to ask reception to "reboot your account". Hint: if you get x09 (or close to it) room ask to change it. Sound isolation is not good enough and these rooms are very close to an elevator.

Helpful staff. Decent breakfast.

The room doors closes quite loudly, which can be disturbing. For the rest, all was good.

Because we had a baby, the hotel provided a baby cot and provided us with a room for the disabled, which were bigger that the normal one. This would probably only be done when available. The hotel offered good value for money.

Its a bit pricy with the price exclude breakfast.

The hotel was so nice, bathroom, bed, staff everything was so nice. its worth it for the location which near train and bus station. The croissant shop nearby (on the right) of the hotel was so delicious. There's a several cafe,minimarket and sunday market nearby that sell plenty choice of halal food.

neighbouring room was VERY noisy until early in the morning (at 2 am they - two girls - were still making a noise - singing, loud talking, music - to keep us awake!!!!); walls transmitted noise too easily; annoying to have a joining door to next room!

parking was secure, location (for us to walk to centre of Paris) was OK.

some nights where noisy on our floor with doors slamming and noise people moving about.

hotel was clean,breakfast was expensive but this is Paris, no evening meal available but restaurants across the road and by metro station. franprix supermarket doing hot and cold food 50 yards away.

Rooms are a bit small.

Great location- safe, right next to shops, restaurants and metro station (Cour Saint-Emilion). Kettle in the room with coffee and tea was a nice bonus.

The mattress was a little too firm but everyone has their preferences.

I got a slightly earlier check in. I had to be somewhere & wanted to chill out before I left so that helped a lot. The room was also really nice.

Only offer body towels but no hair towels

1. There are computers and printers available for the travelers which are quite convenient to print out e-tickets for the museums. 2. Early check-in: The staff at front-desk let us check in earlier around 12:30pm, which is really nice. 3. Location is awesome. Super closed to one of the metro 4. Clean

The hair dryer inside the rooms are not really to use. I received at check out the info, that it is possible to have another one. Also the TV programms did not correspondence with the schedule.

Easy check in; friendly staff

Lifts could be faster responding. Computer access in lobby too short- kept timing out just after getting logged in.

Good and varied breakfast. Hotel is very convenient for the Accor stadium and Bercy a pleasant area.

Cannot think of anything that would spoil our stay. Had a great experience.

Amazing staff, faulty kettle changed the same day, nothing was too much trouble. Perfect location with shop Franprix on the same street and Bercy Village a few minute walking distance. Same for Metro. Very comfortable beds in a room that has pretty much everything you need. Would definitely recommend.

Couldn't get the room air conditioner to supply cool air to the room. We found it hot. The good thing was that we could utilize the window, but of course lots of people noise from the street till early hours of the morning.

Triple room size o k. Had a window to open for the fresh air.

Some corridor noise. Safe didn't work but didn't really need it. Otherwise fine.

Location safe and pleasant and easily access to all sights via Metro. Staff helpful and speak English. Room clean and pleasant.

Nice hotel; clean towels and bet linen every day; great breakfast (eggs, sausages, frozen yoghurt, ham, cheese...); many restaurants and shops around; safe location; view of the Eiffel Tower :-)

Keycards were constantly failing so we had to go to the reception to take new ones. The room is small, as usual in Paris.

Nice neighborhood. Lobby area is nice.

The room was a little stuffy and it wasn't easy to open the window to air it out. But I managed anyway and managed to sleep well anyway.

The bed was extremely comfortable and I like the new pillows! The bonus was the little balcony! I also enjoyed being able to make a cup of tea right in the room.

Kettle didn't close properly, spilling boiling water everywhere, paper cups so you can have only 1 drink, only 1 comfortable pillow provided for 2 people sleeping so you can try it and buy at the reception (btw it's not the same as the ones that comes as standard in bed which were uncomfortable ) so you can toss a coin who will have a good night's sleep.

Close to the metro station, very quiet and safe neighbourhood, restaurants and shops neer by. Room size ok. Good comfortable bed. Reception staff helpful.

The shower booth was a bit small.

The bed was really comfortable, so i could relax and refresh everyday. Bercy Village was good to have a drink and enjoy dinner which takes 3 minutes to walk from the hotel.

The walls are thin and you can hear noise from neighbours which woke us up several times per night.

Double windows to stop noise from outside. When we complained about noisy neighbours the staff took adequate measures.

Hospitality is not something that people who run this hotel get very well. Asked for a hair dryer, since the one in the room didn't work. Answer from lady at reception: the hair dryer works fine on my hair, so you don't have a problem. Great way to deal with a guest's issue guys! Hotel also pre-authorised my credit card AFTER having already paid for the room. At check-out we were never asked whether we had had a good stay: guy just took our room key card at that's it. All in all, felt that there was no interest at all in hospitality here...

Location is fine if you need to be in this part of the city, walking distance to the National Library, Université Paris Diderot, etc. Rooms relatively clean (squashed bug on the ceiling, though...), room service good. Street a bit noisy, but hotel relatively quiet at night. Room has a terrible hair dryer: bring one yourself.

The room we had was quite small, but acceptable for the price we have booked it! And the Internet was slow and one morning stopped working. Had to go to Reception to reinstate the credentials, but they have fixed it quite fast!

The location is great, very well placed near the metro station and the area is quiet. There is a small supermarket just near the hotel and a handful of restaurants around. The breakfast at the hotel was absolutely perfect - nothing more needed!

Paper cups in room and the shower gel for shampoo.

The reception staff were very friendly and we were grateful that we got in before 12pm also it was nice to get a balcony.

The room hot cleaned bit when i hot back My bedsheet was dirty. I called the reception and they sorted it right quite straightaway

The Location was very close To tue Hotel with shops and Restaurant very nearby.

To make sure that the receptionists are doing there job correctly so you don't lose any customers but apart from that it's a good hotel.

When i came in and was checking in,the receptionist "Emmanuel wasn't very welcoming and I felt like he was rushing and talking rudely but besides that the breakfast team were very polite and pleasant and friendly to be around which I really liked.

Nothing dislike about the property

Excellent facilities - very clean room, bathroom, towels and linen. Nice shopping area and restaurants in Bercy Village. Really good value for the price paid.

I want to share my experience at #Kyriad hotel Paris at Bercy Village. This was our first trip to Paris and used # booking.com to accommodate our stay for 2 nights in Paris. We arrived at night and woke up early morning to venture the city. Before we left we noticed that there is no do not disturb sign, so we do not have people come in the room to clean ( as we do with all our hotel stays). I brought along cash just in case for emergencies, but noticed that the safe was not working correctly so I looked all our cash and my wifes Louis Vuitton wallet in our suite cash, and locked with a pad lock. The reason why I kept it in the hotel was because we heard so many stories about people robbing, and stealing your stuff on the street; so to be safe we kept it in the room. Otherwise our whole Europe trip I kept my money in my pocket. When we walked to the lobby we told the desk to make sure no one cleans our room. As we came back to our room that night around midnight we noticed someone came in our room . The suite case I locked was broken into by ripping the zippers open, we checked and they took all our money and my wife's purse. With rage and panic we went to the lobby, and spoke with the front desk. The employee not apologizing or showing concern acted like this was a normal thing. We told him to call the police, and the police who mentioned that they cannot come to the hotel but to have us come to the station to fill out a police report. This was strange that we had to go to the police station for a robbery at a company. We spent 5 hours at the police station explaining to the police who spoke very little English, and using a translator app to explain what happened. When we came back and woke up the next morning some assistant manager named ( Aicha Mbula Matadi) who is very little trained on these issues spoke to us. Expecting the General Manager of the hotel, they showed no care for our situation by sending some assistant at the front desk to handle this matter.

Breakfast was expensive & not nice,so called sausages were the worst I ever tasted. Only had breakfast in hotel once. Hairdryer's in rooms need to be improved,it was like drying your hair with a vacuum cleaner. I recommend you bring your own if you like to at least style your hair.

Very comfortable beds,spotlessly clean,beside metro so great transport links to city centre,worth the price.

Booked 2 rooms but at opposite ends of a long corridor. Our room was small. kids had a better room with 3 beds. Bathrooms on the small side. Expensive breakfast so we ate out but options available locally.

Great location - very close to Bercy Village, Cour St-Emilion metro station, lovely park and small supermarket only a few minutes walk. Nice bathroom with good shower.

The staff were really unpleasant. the bathroom was the worst part- shower leaked, toilet paper holder was falling out of the wall. They left the clean towels at the bottom of the shower.. If someone had a shower in the room above - the room was filled with loud fan like noises. Overall if you are staying for one night (which is what we did) it's ok. But knowing now what the staff was like, better to go somewhere else.

The bed was comfortable.

None. Thank you for the great stay.

Room was very comfy and we got a very good rate for our stay. Location: near city centre. (15-20 min to Paris city centre Chatelet) Bercy, Restaurant and Shopping Area. Convenient store just 1-min walk from hotel.

The location was great with many restaurants and metro station within 5 minute walking distance. The Sushi place opposite was great as well. Hotel was clean and comfortable and staff was helpful. Perfect value for money!

Rooms and toilets are a bit too small. Remember to ask for an invoice when you pay, as the receptionist did not take note of our payment and wanted us to pay again...

Breakfast was really good.

everything is nice and its near in the metro station you can easily rich the places the you wanna go like eiffel or louvre. and so many nice restaurant near in that hotel. we're coming back again. and that hotel is really clean and friendly stuff.

Quite a small double room but a good price for Paris .

Great location . Right by Bercy village which is very vibrant and a great place to eat in the evening. Also Bercy park which is lovely to walk through . 2 mins from metro into centre of Paris and 5 mins from Paris Bercy for the auto train , which is why we booked the hotel.

- the parking is a typical narrow city parking, so not that easy to navigate with a 5m car. - tiny room. miniature bathroom and just enough space to walk around the bed.

- the staff was friendly and helpful - metro entrance nearby

They stole my last money! 1- When we were outside, the housekeepers open my locked baggage and stole my 500-600 Euros. 2- Reception didn't help me. 3- They accuse me and my friends for it. 4- They behaved me really bad and rude! 5- They didn't call the police. 6- They didn't make any investigation to their workers. 7- They asked my silly questions. 8- I waited two days to be able to see their director. 9- He told me to help me but he didn't care also. IT IS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVEE SEEN!!!!

I can't like anything!

Super location, Metro less than 5 mins walk (that takes you all over Paris for only 7euros for a day pass). Hotel is friendly and offers a good variety for breakfast. The area is safe with Bercy village only a 2 min walk and offers a variety of restaurants and boutique shops. Great price for a budget hotel.

Staff was polite and very helpful

The twin room was on the smaller side. If you take a twin bed that means that it should have a distance between the beds. The staff was great though.

The room is a little small but expected that. Overall cost matched this so couldn't complain.

Clean room Location is just out of the centre so peaceful but the centre is easily accessible.

Shower cubicle was tiny.

The location was good. It was near the metro, grocers (Carrefour city) and restaurants. They also have a private parking but has limited spaces. There are several other private parking places available but it isn't cheap.

you need to ask the staff to set your access to the wifi , which could be made more explicit in the literature in the bedroom. The staff was very helpful though and I got access quickly.

quiet and comfy room which was perfect for my business trip; I was able to work and sleep well. even got a loan of an adaptor from the hotel which was a life saver

Room was very comfortable., modern. Hotel is in a quiet neighborhood and close to public transportation and to Bercy Village where there are many places to eat.

The hotel is really nice,we 2 persons live in a twin room,the room is a little small but fully facilitied,there is a supermarket on the left of the hotel,and there you can buy cheap but delicious toast chicken with potatoes !

Browse Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village traveller photo gallery