Reviews of Passy Eiffel 3 stars

10 Rue De Passy, 16th arr., 75016 Paris, France

#313 of 1,578 hotels in Paris

Great location and beautiful city

Rooms were very hot and uncomfortable. AC unit did little to help and the second room for my family did not contain one at all.

Very kind and helpful staff. Good location!

Lovely stay for an modest cost in a nice part of town
    • Classic Double Room

Cold shower! - the hotel experienced a temporary failure with the hot water system, fixed quickly. Compensated by breakfast at no charge :-)

The reception staff were warm, friendly and very welcoming. The hotel is chic in style and very well located for sightseeing. The rooms are relatively small but with well designed layout they are practical and comfortable. Close to eateries, transport and parks. View of Tower over the roof tops

Very comfortable room bed very comfortable , staff very...
    • Classic Double Room

Room was a bit dark but not a big issue .

Very comfortable room bed very comfortable , staff very friendly and helpful , location fabulous , walking distance to all attractions restaurants .

Our room was a tiny room in the attic (6th floor).
    • Classic Double Room

Our room was a tiny room in the attic (6th floor). No AC or fan. Had to open windows for cross ventilation. They charged for water, which was necessary not to die from the heat. There’s a step up into the tiny bathroom. My black and blue toes won’t let me forget. Watch your head! Low ceiling. Not worth the money. Stay at nearby Hotel Nobilo instead! Much nicer and less money.

Terrific home base for our first Paris experience.
    • Superior Twin Room

Amazing location in the shadow of the Eiffel tower. The Passy neighborhood is very cool and access to two major Metro lines made getting anywhere In the city a breeze. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Could not have been better for my father and I.

It was a Birthday gift for my girlfriend, went down very well.
    • Classic Double Room

Fridge in room struggled to keep contents cold (WINE).

What an incredible experience, walk out of the front door and The Eiffel Tower was there to greet you. Was lucky enough to have closed court yard outside of the room which was ideal at times. Room was clean tidy and totally independent, I would recommend this hotel to all.

Comfortable, clean and quiet room in a convenient attractive area with great amenities.

We couldn't keep the card in the socket overnight (so you can turn lamps on and off from the bed) as it buzzed a bit too loudly. The large timber column in our room supporting the wall between the bathroom and the main part of the room maybe jutted out a bit too much. Looked nice though so this is a VERY minor issue but could be bumped into if not careful.

The bed was very comfortable - slept wonderfully. The room was not very big but practically laid out very well. Our room had a view of the Eiffel tower if we opened the windows and looked to the left. The double glazing was excellent in that once closed the window doors kept out noise from the street below perfectly. We also loved the boulangerie and creperie very close by and the proximity of Passy station, the elevated metro line and the bridge over the Seine. Trocadero also less than ten minutes walk away. A charming, beautiful area of the city although understandably a little on the expensive side as a result.

Great Location, Helpful Staff, Great Room

We got in at 8AM, and spoke with the front desk. Everyone was extremely nice and the room was ready at 10AM. The room was wonderful, with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Everything was absolutely amazing. We have rented apartments and stayed at hotels in Paris, and this one was one of the best. Very close to the Eiffel Tower, Trocadéro Square, and the Champs Elysees.

Home away from home.
    • Classic Double Room

Lighting is poor. There are a lot of fixtures in the room however it's very dim. There were not enough outlets to charge electronics ie phones tablets etc.

Close to the major sights. Close to the metro, allowing access to the city without limits. Being a New Yorker its important to have free reign to the city and the property location allows for that. The staff was attentive and sensitive to my needs as I had to extend stay for one night because of the Air France strike. Elisabeth and Christine are angels! The bath room and room were immaculate . My trip with my mother to Paris was fabulous!

Lovely rooms, great facilities friendly staff

N/a

We were upgraded to deluxe upon arrival which was great as it was a present for my Partner, we also arrived two hours before the check in time but got to go into our room with just half an hour wait which was great, staff were very friendly and helped with anything we needed

My first night I was given a room behind the front desk that...
    • Classic Double Room

My first night I was given a room behind the front desk that was awful. It smelt like paint and the air conditioner blew right on the pillows. Thankfully when I asked for a room change the next day, the room I received was outstanding. Those backroom where you store luggage should not be used for customers.

The view from the room was good.
    • Classic Double Room

The blacony with the view was quite small and awkward, as we had to climb through the window to access the balcony. But I guess this is very good as we were bang in the city centre and walking distance from the Eiffel tower. Overall a great experience.

The view from the room was good. We could see the top half of the Eiffel tower. Clean room, on 5th floor. There was a lift we could use. It was walking distance from the Eiffel tower and we could enjoy the midnight light show of the Eiffel and return back without much hassel.

Neat tidy room and bathroom in an excellent location
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel took large block on my card twice. Explanation for doing so was bizarre. Took several days for money to return back to my account

Neat tidy room and bathroom in an excellent location

Great spot, shame about the noise
    • Classic Double Room

Very noisy lift going all night, top floor not suitable for families, expensive and meagre breakfast. Better suited to business travellers.

Great location, nice but small rooms, clean.

Great Hotel
    • Classic Double Room

We enjoyed this hotel a lot. Very close to Eiffel Tower and Theatre Chaillot. It was quiet at night. Friendly staff, clean room, fresh orange juice at the breakfast,...

We liked the customer service and the position of the hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

We didn’t like that the painting works took place outside our rooms ( we had two rooms next to each other ).The smell of oil paint was so strong that we could feel it in our rooms.

We liked the customer service and the position of the hotel.

Perfect Location
    • Classic Double Room

Night receptionist(male) for charging what should have been a complimentary teabag, bed sagged in the middle causing sore back

Location, friendly check in/check staff, very clean

We have had both with my colleagues quite rooms in the...

We have had both with my colleagues quite rooms in the garden, so very pleased to be away from the noisy street. Room was for Paris spacious, clean newly renovated rooms. Very friendly personnel. Perfect location!

Rue de Passy is very nice!
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is being renovated at the moment so there's not lobby to speak of plus the room was too warm. I asked repeatedly for the temperature to be adjusted but it remained too warm. Not sure if it has to do with the renovation.

The room is spacious and I like that there was a bathtub and tea/coffee making facilities. WIFI is stable. Location is very good. Free printer in the salon.

GREAT LOCATION! Pick this hotel if your gonna do a ton of sight seeing.
    • Classic Double Room

Hated the HUGE hotel sign right outside my door (it was bright at night) . I also hated that people smoked in the room under me. The smoke kept me up all night. I wish they would have notified me that there would be repairs being made during my stay. It was loud during the day. I also hated being woken up everyday to be asked if I wanted my room cleaned. I put the do not disturb sign on the door. READ IT!

Loved the ability to open the windows. LOVED the TUB!

Lovely location, lovely staff and very nice room. Hotel was very clean. Would definitely stay again
    • Classic Double Room

Staff were fantastic, all really friendly. We travelled with our 5 month baby and cot was provided and also a highchair at breakfast. Location was fantastic- only a 10 minute walk to the Effiel Tower. Lots of local shops in the area. Photo was taken from our bedroom window!

Excellent, lovely small friendly hotel in great location.
    • Classic Double Room

Lovely staff, very helpful & friendly. When booking several months prior I enquired about a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower; on arrival this had been arranged. Room was cleaned on a daily basis and although quite small was cosy and perfect for a few days in Paris. Location in Passy is ideal for sightseeing and literally 5 mins walk from the Eiffel Tower. Nice area, quiet and with good access to Bistros and local restaurants. Would recommend for a couple, definitely.

Nice hotel, room needed a better clean.

The hotel was very nice, expensive, but this is Paris so not unreasonable in comparison to nearby properties. The staff on check in were generally pretty unhelpful but our main complaint was the cleanliness of the room. In particular, a dead spider in the bed!

Asked for a room with a view and hotel were kind enough to oblige.

There was construction happening in the Restaurant area so...

There was construction happening in the Restaurant area so limited breakfast space during choices, would have expected some type of complimentary service to make up for it. And no conditioner at the hotel:) Otherwise the staff was kind and the stay was smooth.

Absolutely fantastic
    • Classic Double Room

Absolutely wonderful. The staff were lovely and extremely accommodating. The room was perfect. Comfortable bed, very clean, the shower and bathroom were very clean and luxurious. Everything was just perfect. There wasn’t anything that I would change, the staff were so accommodating and helped us with everything. Would definitely recommend. Such a fantastic location and great value for money.

Good location good for a short stay
    • Classic Double Room

The size of the room was quite small very small bathroom.

The location was really good we had a balcony and view of the Eiffel Tower. Which we had requested.

Good hotel.
    • Standard Single Room

Good hotel. Clean. The reception people are very helpful. Good location which is close to the tower. Kettle is in the room. Quiet. Good value for money given average prices in Paris.

We loved our stay at Passy Eiffel, and can highly recommend it.
    • Classic Double Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were upgraded from a classic to a deluxe room, I think because we checked in late in the day and there was still one available. The area was central and yet at the same time very peaceful and calm, which was most welcome after the buzz of the more touristy areas. From outside the hotel you can just see the top of the Eiffel tower peeping over the roofs of the houses on the other side of the street. Magical. There were excellent restaurants very nearby.

We had a lovely time staying at the Hotel Passy Eiffel and will stay there again hopefully!
    • Classic Double Room

Cannot think of a thing. We may upgrade next time to a somewhat bigger room.

We always stay here when coming to Paris. We feel like we are coming home. We love the area and it is NOT touristy. We feel like a part of Paris. The staff is excellent, very helpful and friendly. The Hotel Passy is immaculate. The rooms are small but well-appointed. The breakfast has variety and wonderful coffee. The Hotel Passy now has an afternoon tea, however we never made it. We were too busy walking everywhere we could in Paris.

It was OK, but for that price I’ll stay at a different hotel the next time I’m in Paris.
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel has a really nice location, it is possible to see the Eiffel Tower when standing on the street. It would be possible to have a super nice view from the room, but it was covered with hotels sign. So sad. It was really warm in the room with no aircondition working (supposedly December is a time of year when it can’t be on in this hotel). We had to sleep with a window opened which resulted in catching a cold. What is more, hairdryer wasn’t working. At the reception they told me they would supply me with a working one, but that never happened.

The Hotel is perfectly located, 6 minutes walking distance to Trocadéro, 4 minutes to Passy metro station. There are a lot of restaurants, cafes, patisseries and fancy shops around, as well as grocery shops.

Great, lovely and quiet hotel near the Eiffel tower!!!
    • Classic Double Room

Room was on the small side and therefore fairly hot. When we arrived the airco was turned on to 30 degrees Celsius. Room no 1 had no great view (on the rear side overlooking a small terrace). The breakfast buffet is overpriced at EUR 14,- per person, even the express breakfast was expensive (~ EUR 7 for a coffee and a piece of bread, not sure on this), but there are cheaper alternatives right next to the hotel (bakery & cafe with a breakfast menu) and you get the chance to practice some French ;-)

Hotel was in a quiet area (the Passy neighborhood, within the 16 arrondissement), only 5 min away on foot from the Eiffel tower and Trocadero. Metro (Passy station, on metroline 6, convenient for travelling to Champs Elysees for example) only 3 min away and several restaurants and bars right next to the hotel. We stayed in room no 1, on ground level at the rear of the hotel, which was fine for us (2 people). Some could argue the room was small, but we only stayed 2 nights so didn’t have a lot of luggage with us, room was therefore more than sufficient. Room was tidy and clean. Friendly staff willing to help at any time. Booklets and maps of Paris readily available at the reception desk.

Good value for money - I am booking again
    • Standard Single Room

I think that the facilities may benefit from renovation. My bathroom was good though.

The bathroom was clean and relatively new; the room quiet, despite facing rue de passy; the staff friendly and efficient.

• Classic Double Room

The cleanliness of the room and the bathroom, the location, and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful

Very easy for short traveller in Paris to get Eiffel Tower, shopping, buy foid

Very pleasant, great value for money
    • Classic Double Room

The only thing that bothered us was a background noise in the morning - sounded like an air conditioning system.

Great location in a pleasant location near the Eiffel tower -, small but comfortable rooms, friendly staff...

Great Hotel, Lovely Location
    • Classic Double Room

Our standard double room had a sliding door between the bedroom and bathroom that didn't offer that much sound privacy between the two rooms, basically you could hear everything going on in there !! - not a factor for us but I could see this being a bit embarrassing for some

A lovely hotel in a great location, very close to the Eiffel Tower. It is very well run in the sense that everything is done but you don't see anyone doing anything ! Staff are great. We have stayed at this hotel twice now and would revisit again.

Excellent service and location
    • Classic Double Room

That we only stay there for one night.

We sent an email requesting a view with an Eiffel Tower, and the Owner/Staff accommodate our request. They offer us a small crib for our baby without charge but we decline since our baby likes to sleep between us. They offer to store our luggage after checked out, it seems to me the staff always Anticipate what needs to be done before we requested it. Rooms are very clean. Two thumbs up for Christine 🙂

Lovely hotel, safe neighborhood and wonderful staff.

The location was great, close enough to walk to the Eiffel but far enough away from the tourist traps. It's also clean and the decor is elegant but simple. The beds are comfy and the bathroom was a good size. Breakfast has two options: continental, and a to-go option which consists of coffee, croissants and juice. The staff were pleasant and very helpful, especially Christine and Pierre!

The place is walking distance from Eiffel tower, infact you...
    • Classic Double Room

The place is walking distance from Eiffel tower, infact you can see it from the balcony. They upgraded us to a superior twin when we arrived. Staffs were incredibly friendly

Unbeatable.
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing. Everything was amazing.

Amazingly comfy beds; staff incredibly friendly! They upgraded us to a superior twin when we arrived, as I'd told them it was a surprise for my mum's 60th birthday! Excellent location, 2 mins' walk to the Eiffel tower. Our room even had a view of the top of the tower! Cannot recommend this place enough, it was truly fantastic.

amazing bar & small restaurants on the same street
    • Superior Twin Room

no kettle in the room, but that's just an English thing!!

amazing bar & small restaurants on the same street The view The decor Very friendly staff Excellent location Welcoming atmosphere

It was a good hotel, and it has a nice view for Eiffel tower...
    • Classic Double Room

It was a good hotel, and it has a nice view for Eiffel tower and the staff is nice to you, and you can depend on them and you can ask any thing you want and they will lead you directly. thank you

Perfect place if Eiffel tower is in your list
    • Standard Single Room

The place is walking distance from Eiffel tower, infact you can see it from the small balcony attached to the room (Room 53), the beds are comfortable- the room has TV, Fridge, Wifi, Coffee maker.. Many food joints just in the area at waling distance.

Nice stay
    • Classic Double Room

A little bit noisy expecially in the first night. We stayed in a room at the groud floor but after that we asked for another room and we recieved a good one.

Clean hotel with very good location. We were lucky and starting from the second night we recieved a room with a view to the Eiffel Tower. Staff was very friendly and helpfull.

Great for Business and Holiday
    • Classic Double Room

No water cooker and tea in the room. But that's it. It wasn't also advertised.

Great stay in a very nice and clean hotel. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast good. In addition I got a free upgrade.

the cleaner was amazing !
    • Standard Single Room

the foods they are placed in the most expences area they should follow the rate and the quality.

the breakfast was not worst the money the croissants were tiny and poor quality. i thought it would have been a nice big croisant or few tinies croissants. Especially when the hotel next doors has a fabulous boulangerie. shame really

Good stay over all if you just looking for place to sleep
    • Classic Double Room

Room and bathroom are small, beds are comfortable Will be nice to have room service or coffee maker in the room.

Location is great, quiet street and very close to Trocadero and Eiffel Tower within few minutes walking. Also very close to Passy plaza and vegetables and fruit market. Front desk staff are very polite, helpful and accommodating. They speak English.

Nice hotel in a great location

Rooms are very small

Location was fantastic, only 2 min walk to the tower and all the public transport you need to get around. Most sights are within walking distance also

Nice hotel for a sightseeing trip
    • Classic Double Room

The street the hotel is on can be noisy at night due to cars driving by, ask for a courtyard room which are supposedly quieter.

The hotel is a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower/Seine/Trocadero. A Taxi rank or the metro is a 2 minute walk from the hotel, which allows travelling to other parts of Paris easy, the Louvre is a €10 taxi fare. Some nice restaurants and bars on Rue de Passy, the bars seem to close around midnight. The hotel is a 30 minute taxi drive from CDG airport, which is a fixed cost of €50.

Definitely a great choice!
    • Classic Double Room

Not all staff are friendly.

This hotel is in a great location in walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and the Metro. It was very clean and beds extremely comfortable. Very honest people who work there, my husband left his gold chain in the room upon check out and they found it and returned it to us. Truly an amazing stay!

The hotel had a lovely intimate feeling, nice size room for...

Nice intimate hotel

The hotel had a lovely intimate feeling, nice size room for Paris and very clean. Good location close to the metro and nearby car park.

Went sightseeing and shopping with my teen.
    • Classic Double Room

Lovely hotel with atmosphere and good value. Staff were kind, helpful and efficient. We were able to get refreshments at the hotel and walk to tourist sites or take the tube. We got a genuine glimpse at how the locals live at the passy restaurants, mall and cinema.

I don't recommend this property for whom looking for comfort and specious rooms

The nois I was hearing all the night, the bad response of the night shift receptionist and his careless answers and the bad rooms were assigned to us

Location Only

You dont get what you ask!!

Your website says superior room has view for tower or courtyard garden but got a room with view for street and property manager said it is what he has and the room is superior and not classic. Another request was for upper floor and got 3rd floor on 5 floor property. Dont know in which calculation 3 was upper. No worth booking through Booking.com any paying you guys a commission too..when you do no effort to ensure your clients get what they requested. Wrote earlier too and got a reply that my request has been sent to property.. then no reply. Even property manager didnt say anything while checkin out. We went to have a good time in Paris and not to fight for hotel room.. but at the end booking through u guys was a mistake and waste of money. No more booking.com!!

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

The courtesy and support from the hotel staff was excellent.
    • Classic Double Room

The courtesy and support from the hotel staff was excellent. They went out of their way to schedule a cab to the airport for friends of mine who were not guests of the hotel.

Good value for money
    • Classic Double Room

The room was great. The location is perfect. Not too crowded but only 10-15 mins walk from the Eiffel Tower. Staff was very friendly as well. Good value for money.

Nice stay in Passy, close to Eiffel tower.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Wood flooring or parquet instead of full carpet would be great. Small elevator, but rather normal in Paris.

Good breakfast, calm location and new shiny bath room. Large room number 57. Staircases accessible.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Very pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bath with shower not safe for elderly Could have a bar to hold at least

Extra nice staff Good breakfast with plenty of coffee Room quiet and comfortable

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

A hotel with excellent service and boasting superb location.

The lift is very small and quite loud.

The service was excellent from the moment we booked to the moment we left. I had sent a message asking for the best available room as i planned to propose to my girlfriend and they excellent themselves by upgrading us from a superior room to a deluxe room with an outstanding view of the Eifell Tower.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Will go again
    • Classic Double Room

The room was done daily and towels changed daily also. On our last day we got food poisoning and the lovely man at the desk made my boyfriend tea at 2 am at night. Very kind and helpful. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Very clean, nice and friendly hotel! Superb location!
    • Classic Double Room

Clean, comfortable, friendly service, superb location and cozy. This was my third time in this hotel and would not hesitate returning for a 4th stay!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Recommend this hotel for sure.
    • Classic Double Room

No dislikes. Overall pretty good.

The staff is really really nice. Took good care of us. Specially the Chinese guy (don't remember his name) was really helpful.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Good Location
    • Superior Twin Room

The hotel looked a little old-could do with some renovation. However, as we were out most of the time and going there just to sleep, did not bother us much. The rooms were quiet.

Very close to Eiffel tower and River Seine and to the Passy Metro

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Nice hotel for reasonable price
    • Superior Twin Room

There was no safe available for us, the bathroom door have no lock. Parking near hotel was full. Soundproof is absent completely.

The location is very good. Clean and tidy room.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Hotel with basic services but comfortable enough
    • Standard Single Room

No idea if these are usual to Parisian hotels but there are no other amenities than the room itself. Breakfast is served but with additional charge. No air-conditioner, no safe vault, and no extra lock once inside the room. The rate is costly as compared to the services they are being offered.

The location is the selling point of the hotel. It is just a short walk away to the Passy metro and RER C-Champ de Mars stations. It is also surrounded by various restaurants/cafes and minutes away to Passy Plaza. They also have fast check-in and out services. I arrived early than the usual check-in time and allowed me to get the room without additional charges.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

The staff is extremely rude and they don't care about the customers. They also make sure that you feel this. The checkin was awful and checkout as well. We needed taxis but the ladies at the reception just didn't care. We had to find our own taxi with our little girl under the rain and nearly missed the plane.

A great place for a Paris visit
    • Classic Double Room

Would have appreciated a coffee maker in the room.

The staff were the best. When ever we needed anything, they would respond graciously. We would have our evening dinner in the courtyard which was private and quiet. A short walk to the Metro and all amenities were around the hotel. A good functioning elevator (small). Adequate size bedroom and bathroom(fully equipped). Very quiet room.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Way better than usual 3* hotels, modern and nicely located, friendly service, a bit pricy

Even the hotel located near to Eiffel tower (and the hotel advertises with Eiffel tower view), the object of interest could only be spotted with a lot of effort from the superior room's window; price was still acceptable but not cheap for mid of August, where Paris is more or less in its silly season

Overall hotel, room and amenities much better than usual 3* standard: Charming and friendly hotel, friendly superior room with modern interior offered sufficient space (especially for Paris) and very comfortable beds, bathroom was modern and clean, personell was very friendly and helpful, location is located perfectly in a calm area with a lot of nice shops around and only 10 minutes walk from Eiffel tower

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Bargain small hotel in perfect location.
    • Standard Single Room

Booking.com did not make it clear that breakfast wasn't included. But that was fine because I had a cheap, delicious coffee and croissant across the road. The low window ledges scared me a bit. The shower base was very slippery - please add a rubber mat to the room, I nearly went flying. Cleaners in room above sounded like they were jumping about in ski boots..but apart from that, lovely. Comfy bed, clean and cosy room, helpful staff. Quiet at night.

Love the location - Passy is my favourite area - very central but residential, great shops, cafes and gardens. Few tourists (but then that applies to the whole of Paris at the moment). Friendly staff. Will definitely go back.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Exceptional staff and a fantastic location away from crowded, noisy tourist areas.
    • Classic Double Room

Located in the 16th Arr the location is fantastic. Close to Passy Metro, walk to Trocadero and has great restaurants nearby. Because its in a local "neighbourhood" it isn't crowded with other tourists.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Fantastic hotel, perfect location.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is in a fantastic location, room was spotlessly clean and lovely, staff very friendly and helpful and the air conditioning was an unexpected bonus! Easy metro links round the corner and plenty within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Comfortable rooms, good location and extremely friendly staff
    • Classic Double Room

Window opened to a recycling station. Breakfast slightly pricey.

Room was small but comfortable and had enough storage. Staff was very helpful and breakfast was nice (although not included in room price). Quite close to Eiffel tower. Air-conditioning was a relief.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Great experience, awesome location! Minutes away from the Eiffel Tower!
    • Classic Double Room

Don't ask for a cab from the front desk!! It's suppose to be a flat rate of 50 euros and the driver charged as $58!!! It's a scam!

Bed and pillows were amazing!!! People at the front desk were friendly. Our room was available immediately. Location was great, minutes away from the Eiffel Tower! Local cafe in the corner was a great spot for a drink and breakfast. Definitely a great experience in Paris!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Awesome location and staff!!
    • Classic Double Room

The lady at reception Elizabeth she's really nice and helpful. She let us check in early and checkout late since our flight is Kate in the afternoon. Location is really good close to everything metro, places of interest and shops. Will definitely come back to this hotel and will will highly recommend the hotel..

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Oh La La Passy Eiffel! Keep up the good work!
    • Classic Double Room

Everything was just lovely and perfect! Staff was always smiling, kind and helpful. Clean and bright inside! Vintage look rooms which I loved the details! Quite area with lots of café and restaurants around! 10-15 minutes to Trocadero and Eiffel Tower , 15 minutes to niche areas on foot! Had one day breakfast in the hotel w/ a very reasonable price as you can end up paying more if you want a big plate outside! only thing was missing is kettle&coffee option in the room. Rather than that worth to every penny I spent!

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Really helpful staff.
    • Classic Double Room

The only wine and beer available is in individual serving size bottles or cans, would of been nice to have better bar facilities but a minor gripe.

Really helpful staff. Good location and not a bad size room for a Paris hotel. Don't be put off by the extra 14 euros for breakfast, if you have a healthy appetite then you won't be disappointed.

Browse Passy Eiffel traveller photo gallery