Reviews of pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle 4 stars

12 allée du Verger, 95700 Roissy-en-France, France

#5 of 38 hotels in Roissy-en-France

Funky hotel
    • penta Plus Room

There wasn't enough space in the bathroom to keep the toiletries - the sink area. They should think of providing better meal options for people arriving late at night. It was complicated and long process for ordering and waiting for two pizzas :-(

As we arrived at night, we were looking for the place next to airport, the location was perfect! Funky hotel with interesting interior design. Clean and specious rooms - at least those what we booked.

Location suited us, dropped off rental car at airport, flew...
    • penta Standard Room

Trouble tracking down iron, request at 6pm 9am still unable to find one.

Location suited us, dropped off rental car at airport, flew out following day. Free shuttle excellent.

Easy to and from Airport using Shuttle Bus. Room very comfortable and quiet.
    • penta Standard Room

We had extra charges on our credit card HOWEVER that was sorted out the minute we let the property know. Very very impressed with that service.

Very easy to get to and from Airport with the Shuttle bus. Restaurant great and staff very helpful.

A great place to stay, eat drink & socialise or just chill.
    • penta Standard Room

there wars nothing NOT to like.

The room was large, the bed was huge, breakfast was the best choice ever & all in a great setting so close to CDG airport. this was a great way to end our holiday before returning to the uk.

The room was comfortable, clean, and sleek
    • penta Standard Room

The reception area is at the bar. I did not like having to check in at a bar. Also any time I needed to go down to reception area or go outside hotel I had to pass through a club with loud music and many people out clubbing. The hotel really needs to have a separate reception area. I will never stay here because of that odd set up.

The room was comfortable, clean, and sleek

modern hotel
    • penta Standard Room

one staff member in the restaurant was a quite snarky, . you apparently cannot eat outside on the bar lounge couches , only a few appies are available for that, some kind of policy that seems unreasonable to me when the restaurant was totally booked for outside seating -difficult to sleep (and I had an early departure to the airport) because of late diners in the restaurant outside partying after 11 pm

good breakfast, very modern room overlooking court, airport shuttle

Great stopover
    • penta Standard Room

Bed comfortable and huge. Excellent room see although one burger would have done both of us. Fabulous shower. Perfect for a night or two as close to airport with free shuttle

Far better than we anticipated.
    • penta Standard Room

Picked this hotel at random as needed one night before flying to Australia. Picked in the medium price bracket and felt it was excellent value for money. Everything one required for a short stay. Service excellent, room and bathroom facilities good and clean. Bed comfortable. Not a huge choice in the menu but quite sufficient for a short stay.

I definitely not gonna choose it again for my next trip

I had to pay en cash for breakfast because the machine was broken. Breakfast expensive for what was provided. Not much vegetarian choices in restaurants menu Not very flexible in children's foods menu

The room was big, clean (really clean)- those who have allergy gonna understand, comfortable

Awesome place. Outrageous Desk staff
    • penta Standard Room

Reception welcoming no smile no personalization no information about Parking lot policy and additional taxes Reception checkout no smile long process As you checkout even on a 1 night stand you basically don’t wanna lose time at the desk. Every place else fast checkout is provided for customers well-being. Everything set in advance leads to no surprises.

Bartenders carefulness Place design Location close to Airport Halls

The hotel was a concrete block amongst a park of other pricey concrete block hotels
    • penta Standard Room

It was a fair way from the airport. You had to get a shuttle to restaurants and shops.

The room was clean and comfortable. There were tea and coffee making facilities, and a bottle of water with an opener.

Something pleasantly different
    • penta Standard Room

Only disappointment, had booked a taxi for the next morning and a 'uber type" driver turned up. Not a metered taxi. We were charged 25 Euros and had no other choice so as not to miss our flight. The hotel should have advised us of that before taking that option. I don't know if there would have been a similar cost with a proper taxi, given the early hours, but that is not the point. If a guest asks for a taxi, you advise them properly of the options available. That was not a pleasant end to our stay, but it won't stop me from going back.

Staff was very friendly and accommodated our request for a very early check in. Decoration and atmosphere is very special compared to all the other boring hotels around the airport.

Horrible stay. Wouldn’t recommend.
    • penta Standard Room

We were promised a double room with large bed. It was two twins pushed together. The bed was horribly uncomfortable. The AC also didn’t work. Finally, there was no hairdryer as promised. I asked for one in the morning and was rudely told they couldn’t leave the reception desk to get me one. Horrible stay. Won’t go back.

The bar was nice, but the room was subpar and the service was terrible.

Id rather stay in Paris and pay more for the cab ride in
    • penta Junior Suite

Expensive for

The restaurant was good and the breakfast included was quite good. If you have a lot of bags, their shuttle is pointless as it only takes you to the train then you have to navigate all your stuff from there to get to the right airline. PAINFUL so we had to hire a taxi anyway, but closer than staying the night in Paris? I actually think Id rather stay in Paris pay less for a room and more for a cab.

One of the best places I’ve stayed at while traveling this year. Would definitely stay there again.
    • penta Standard Room

The hotel was close to the airport and a short drive to downtown Paris. Clean and quiet. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend and stay there again.

Very helpful bi-lingual receptionish called and spoke to our...
    • penta Standard Room

Getting the shuttle to the hotel was a hassle - long wait and long ride to the hotel

Very helpful bi-lingual receptionish called and spoke to our car parking agent for us

Very busy, active hotel with lots to do and see
    • penta Standard Room

The outside area was reserved to a large group so we couldn't sit outside and relax as we had hoped

I was delighted that you were on the edge of the park and we could go walking into the delightful little town. I had not expected that from an airport hotel

The beds were the best we have had in a month in France.
    • penta Standard Room

Felt nickled and dimed. Everything costs too much. Fine if you are on a expense paid business trip.

The beds were the best we have had in a month in France. Breadfast was fantastic. Large, cozy rooms; we liked the layout.

Comfortable with a great location for the airport.
    • penta Standard Room

It's was a bit smaller than we expected. Also did not appreciate the extra cost to park in the garage. Also our car GPS would not register the address, so we had to find a map in town center.

Clean and contemporary room.

Excellent room.
    • penta Standard Room

Extremely high cost for food/drinks. A small cup of poorly made (night staff) coffee was 3 Euro. No restaurants nearby.

Excellent room. Good value, but car near essential.

The hotel is new and comfort , good breakfast
    • penta Standard Room

The room service , usally i put the small pillow in the ground , they clean my room and keep it in the ground that give me bad imprestion . During check out there ask me about the ticket of the parking , by the way there is gate that open after you pay by the machine , what if i throw the ticket , they refuse to do check out without the ticket and this very very bad.

The hotel is new and comfort , good breakfast

Couldn't have asked for a better place. Quiet, spacious, clean and comfortable
    • penta Standard Room

We tried calling that morning multiple times into the afternoon as we had a question about the shuttle and no one answered. We ended up emailing them and we did get an answer that way.

It was very spacious and was a great way to spend our last night before heading back. If we hadn't been so tired we would have gone down to the reception area/ bar that intrigued us as we checked in.

Fantastic
    • penta Plus Room

On arrival one of bed sheets had a stain on. Bed was made but the bed sheet was not changed the following morning.

Soundproof room. Decoration throughout is amazing and thought has gone into the decor. Lovely smell throughout the hotel. Staff were polite. Really enjoyed the stay. Food was nice.Good portions.

It was a great hotel and would recommend without hesitation.
    • penta Standard Room

Thought I pre paid got to the hotel and was charged again. I will research and make sure I wasn’t double charged. Was unable to do while traveling. The hotel was great and the surprise was the restaurant was very good.

It was very good and calm.
    • penta Standard Room

It was located close to the airport, but a scheduled shuttle would take you to the Train station.

The hotel was clean and friendly staff. The mood of the hotel was relaxing.

Excellent stay at a beautiful hotel
    • penta Standard Room

We really liked the style of the hotel and our room was very comfortable. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and the food was excellent! We were also able to catch the hotel shuttle to the airport - which by the way only stops at Terminal 2 and 3 at CDG! Great place and I hope to stay there again.

Price/performance ratio wasn’t like as expected.
    • penta Standard Room

Shuttle for airport wasn’t like the way we expected. It was almost full even we took a second one and wasn’t punctual.

Price/performance ratio wasn’t like as expected. But nice and average hotel.

Room was great - food was a disaster - an embarassment to the kitchen
    • penta Standard Room

The veggie burger was simply a spring roll disguised as a burger which even I could have made a better veggie burger, there was no TV guide or english TV channels available. As this hotel is near an airport you must certianly have some english speaking guest that would appreciate things as such,.

Nice room, and the bed was comfy

great, we will be staying again
    • penta Standard Room

Bed was very comfy, tea and coffee in room was great, bathroom rain showerhead was a pleasure and extra bath soap and shampoo very convenient. There was every thing needed for a very comfortable stay. food at retaurant was delicious, great menu!

At the chack-out in the morning I wait more than 30minutes...
    • penta Standard Room

At the chack-out in the morning I wait more than 30minutes for check-out. Then I received a 52euros bill which charge from my bank card an I do not why, I have no time to ask the recepcionist because my shuttle bus wait at the front of the hotel, and I can not ask the commercial invoice because I have not time to ask. I went to check out 40minutes before shuttle bus arrived/departured, but the two guy were not on the top. I do not know what happened.

Pleasant stay
    • penta Standard Room

There was no bathtub and the bed was a bit small

Casual chic atmosphere and decoration. Good and inviting music in the lobby. And it was really clean.

Could have been better if the new key system actually worked or our issue sorted out.
    • penta Standard Room

Our key card would not open the door from stairwell- a major pain when the elevator was not working. Also the key card would not open the fitness room- so no access to sauna or gym. Hotel did not fix issue during our entire 5 day stay.

Great bed! Free upgrade to suite due to limited supply of rooms. Very comfortable and spacious accommodations. Free and timely shuttle to the airport/train/bus station. Most of the staff was very attentive.

Great hotel, close to air France hangar which was purpose of my trip
    • penta Standard Room

Having to pay for parking?

Great bar area which was always busy. Friendly staff. Great ambience. Great location to Air France maintenance facility. Close to village if you wanted a walk around the local area.

I did not like the fact that I arrived and check in was in...

The noisy bar.

I did not like the fact that I arrived and check in was in the bar which was very noisy. The reception should not be in the bar but in a private quiet area, so it did not seem very profesional at all and I did not feel like I was given a warm welcome. The decor of the hotel (dark grey walls everywhere in the lobby/hallway/rooms is not appealing and very sombre and depressing and the carpet seemed dirty. The room was clean however. The coffee and tea facilities in the room was good. Maybe include breakfast - there should not be a special price if you order on arrival (3 euros cheaper) 13 euros if you book it or 16 euros on the spot, why the difference?? I did not use any other facilities so I cannot comment on what else the hotel had to offer.

😍 Love it.
    • penta Standard Room

They do not incluid breakfast.

Un hotel lindo, después de recorrer Paris. Perfecto para pasar la última noche y estar cerca del aeropuerto fue excelente elección.

Hotel was clean and close to airport which meet our needs.

Slow service!!

Hotel was clean and close to airport which meet our needs. It was reasonably priced but service was slow. We sat in the bar for more than 15 mins before having to get up and go to the bar to be served. We then stood at the bar for a further 15 mins. I would not have waited if I didn’t have my son with me. It was late and he was hungry.

The hotel was modern and clean, as well as cool and colorful.
    • penta Standard Room

The bar is VERY loud, and it stays open really late into the night. When I was there, it extended past 2 or around there and the staff wasn’t very friendly nor accommodating when I called to remark about the loudness of the bar. I was on the FIRST floor, right above the bar, so if you’re a light sleeper I recommend to just request a room maybe on a higher floor or just further from the bar. I had a misunderstanding with the front staff regarding a charge, but the manager emailed me after my stay and explained to me better and in more detail the charges of my stay. I appreciate this, as I had interpreted a wrong idea from what the staff on site told me, and I was bitter after the stay. However, I liked the attitude of the manager to properly explain everything to me, and turns out there was NO mistake in my charge. My recommendation summary: light sleeper? Try not to stay on the first floor. The front desk staff could have been nicer in regards to my noise complaints.

The hotel was modern and clean, as well as cool and colorful. The manager is nice and contacts unsatisfied customers, which I appreciated greatly. The manager took the iniciative to help me better understand something that had been confusely explained to me beforehand and that I didn’t comprehend.

Easy access to Charles de Galle with large comfortable rooms.
    • penta Standard Room

Restaurant was extremely slow and wait staff wasn’t very accommodating. It was busy but they seemed to only wait on us when we got their attention.

Room was large with a nice shower and a pinball machine. Toiletries were also nice.

While returning from an overseas trip, I got stranded in...
    • penta Standard Room

While returning from an overseas trip, I got stranded in Paris for 24 hours while the airline worked on a new return flight. I was exhausted and the whole situation was very stressful. Fortunately, it was easy to reserve a room at a great price through booking.com and to take the shuttle to the hotel. Once I arrived, it took all of five minutes to get checked in. It was a ‘saving grace’ moment at the end of a very bad day.

funky hotel, a good night stay
    • penta Standard Room

the beds were comfortable and the rooms were cosy room service was reasonably priced food was good small gym but ok funky hotel but they were doing works so the check in area and entrance was a bit of a mess

A nice place to spend the night, but not happy with services and parking.
    • penta Standard Room

Very slow "free" internet (made it very difficult to complete our on-line airline check-in) and the room service food was sub-par. Caesar salad lettuce was well past its use by date. The dressing (sauce) was very heavy. The No. 1 pizza was flavorful but the center of the pizza stuck to the box making getting the slices out difficult. Given that it was late and we had traveled all day, we were not in the mood to fight with the management. Also, having one person be the reception and room service order taker is not a good idea. I called twice and each time there was no answer after many rings. I had to go to the lobby/bar to place my order. Finally, the fee for parking came as a surprise as it was not made clear at the time of the booking that there would be this extra charge.

The bed was very comfortable.

18 euros for parking in this region is beyond ridiculous
    • penta Standard Room

18 euros for parking in this region is beyond ridiculous Neighbour room was very noisy and prevented me from having a good nights sleep. Staff did not want to compensate me for this - whether a gift voucher or breakfast or parking - and made me wait 25 min just to say "no, we can't do anything".

Good place with bad restaurant staff
    • penta Standard Room

The restaurant staff was rude and inexperienced. I arrived 5 minutes before the end of breakfast time along with 3 other clients and the staff angrily took the buffet out in front of us. Children who wanted a refill of fruit juice were left with nothing. Rude and disrespectful, will not come back.

The hotel's amenities are good and the price is reasonnable. The staff at the reception was polite and serviceable

Short and nice
    • penta Standard Room

The hallway carpet looked worn and the TV remote control did not work

Stayed for 6 hours while waiting to catch a flight. The staff was nice, room was clean and a good size and the bed was comfortable. Did not stay long enough to learn more.

Hotel is nice but advertised facilities needs to operational.
    • penta Standard Room

-Wellness out of order since October -Free WiFi is literally not usable. Not efficient for Whatssapp calling or Skype voice only -Reported twice that the TV media box system was not working (movies etc). It was not fixed in the 3days during the stay. -Must say that maintenance staff need to be more pro-active. Next time might consider to stay in alternate accommodation.

-Location -Cleanliness -Friendly staff -Bfast

Lively place, some amenities like free van (not bus) transport to Terminals would be a bonus.
    • penta Standard Room

Sharp edged bed... bruised my leg.... Charging us for soup returned to the kitchen, much too salty and actually inedible....

Very pleasant staff.... everyone helpful and good natured.

new funky, quirky hotel with restaurant and bar on site
    • penta Standard Room

the steam and sauna were out of order (being refurbished) which we were looking forward to using

quirky hotel, very funky, double glazed window, very quiet room, good air conditioning, fridge, large, comfortable bed and pillows, good size shower and good selection of TV channels

Fine location for transit at CDG, the rest was lousy.
    • penta Standard Room

Got food sick on our lunch, sauna not working, only one pillow per person. Filthy carpet, internet barely work even though we did pay the extra 10 euro high speed that did not work. Attitude from restaurant staff.

Perfect transit for one night at CDG

Relaxed, comfortable and cosy hotel near the airport and the exhibition center
    • penta Standard Room

The breakfast could have been better. The eggs were not cooked enough and the bacon not crispy. Furhtermore the bread could be better.

Good bed. Relaxed and cosy atmosphere. High service level from all employees. Good burger with a big and juicy beef. The bun could be better though.

Perfect choice
    • penta Standard Room

This hotel was not only convenient to the airport, but it was efficiently run. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. The hotel was clean, modern, and the hotel did not miss a thing when it came to amenities for the traveler. The bed was very comfortable. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and the service was great.

The qiute, the stuff was nice and the yard in middle of the...
    • penta Standard Room

I ordered pizza from the hotel's restrurant and he said 10 min to deliver it, but it took 1 hour and it was not fresh

The qiute, the stuff was nice and the yard in middle of the hotel

Much better than usual airport hotels.
    • penta Standard Room

Although the room was well appointed and the bed and linen very welcoming I thought it did lack spaces to put large bags, and a few hooks on walls would have helped with the 'bits'.

I liked the set up with hotel reception merged into the bar area and the fact (we checked in and out in the dark) that the lights were quite subdued in that area as well. Much more relaxed. Also lots of courtyard to sit in.

Happy the second time around.
    • penta Standard Room

Second visit and the hotel is a great place to stay. Rooms are large, comfortable and well appointed- even two arm chairs! Tea and coffee making facilities were also appreciated, and Wifi is satisfactory. The bar/restaurant/reception has a nice buzz. The free buses from the airport , Roissypole, are good although they take a while and you get a scenic tour of CDG!

Nice hotel situated in a good location.
    • penta Standard Room

Free WiFi only @256Kbps in this day of age! Wellness was out of order and smells bad. TV didn’t work well, reported but no one checked it.

Nice hotel situated in a good location. Breakfast

Just for one night stay close to the airport
    • penta Standard Room

We were hoping to take the airport shuttle to the hotel but couldn’t because there’s no clear information regarding how to find their shuttle station, hope they can improve this on all the booking website. It’s also so far from the other public transport station, so if you plan a quick city tour you’ll have to take a Uber and it’s very expensive.

We booked this hotel only because we passed Paris for only one night and wanted to stay close to the airport. The hotel’s good, nice bar in lobby, room’s very interestingly designed.

It was very good.
    • penta Standard Room

Restaurant was a disappointment. Too many burgers and not enough traditional French food. We had to return the boeuf bourguignon because the meat was stringy and tasted off. Good customer relations since they didn't charge for that meal.

Parking was free for 2 hours. Hotel easy to find with good signage. Bed was extremely comfortable and I like the individual quilts, even for a king size.

If you don’t have other options it’s ok
    • penta Standard Room

The hotel over charged me, waiting for a refund They didn’t provide the room I was paying for. For family of 4 persons we got 2 rooms, one of the rooms was for a single! Rooms on different floors.

Good breakfast Nice bar

Breakfast and restaurant are also good.

We had booked for four days, because of the French national strike and need to check one day early check-out to Lyon, so as not to encounter the train canceled. The first day i informed hotel the reasons, asked to pay only three days of accommodation costs, but manager send me to asked booking.com. But the moment check-out they said ok , pay only three nights, but also gave me a company's invoice, oh thank you ! but the hotel use my credit card to charge the cost of the fourth day the day after......, i wrote to the hotel, the answer is must to charge because it is the exhibition period, i have to say, I had paid five times the price higher than usual every night, and i communicate several times with hotel, what is the problem ?

Breakfast and restaurant are also good. The room is nice too.

Quirky but needs more passion
    • penta Standard Room

Wifi . I am a business traveller and a must have is functional Wifi. This hotel doesn't have functional wifi. I stayed in room 221. The bar in the evening is very busy. Expect to wait up to 15 minutes to get served.

Check in was a pleasant experience

Average with potential
    • penta Standard Room

As a business traveler a reasonable Wifi connection is expected. The wifi connection at CDG is simply terrible. The bar is very busy in the evenings so expect to wait 15 mins to be served. I had a completely different experience at Brussels City Pentahotel

Cool concept but with some flaws.

Quiet and restful prior to a long long flight to NZ
    • penta Standard Room

Reception at the bar is I initially a little confusing but once located, makes sense.

Rooms spacious and well-appointed with some lovely kinky features ( e.g the phone). Nice and quiet, loved the bathroom and toiletries.

• penta Standard Room

The snooker cues were broken haha from extreme enjoyment but still enjoyed the game

State of the art new concept hotel wonderfully designed fresh modern with an exciting atmosphere and ambience. I never left the hotel for the whole two days it had everything I needed and more than I was expecting. The restaurant had a breakfast and evening menu second to none. I'm afraid to say my recent stay in the Connaught London could not compare to Pentahotel and i look forward to the opening of one in London if not already. I look forward to my next trip and the hospitality of the first class staff and facilities Jeffrey Avery London

Cool vibe, bad food
    • penta Standard Room

Food was terrible. With very limited options in the surrounding area, we decided to eat at the hotel. It had a very cool atmosphere but the food was awful. If you are going to put effort into making it such a cool place to be, don't forget to invest in the menu and quality.

Very cool decor and vibe throughout the hotel.

it was an ideal place for transit travelers who need to catch the plane or train the next day
    • penta Standard Room

Hotels around there each had their dining places but there weren't any supermarkets or other dining places in the vicinity. You need to walk a while to reach these places that are far and few.

Though it was in a remote location, there were many other hotels nearby . Shuttle service was regular and it takes you to the airport and train station for free. From the train station, it is easy to commute to the city if need be.

Only overnight end, but enjoyed our stay.
    • penta Standard Room

Everything great. Very satisfied.

Room excellent, did not have breakfast. Had a very nice meal the previous evening. Very nice outdoor setting for dining. Dining staff very attentive Reception Staff very helpful. Both in checking us in and out.

It was terrible, however the bar staff and cocktails were lovely.
    • penta Standard Room

The reception staff. The Hotel Acron. The Television options and volume. The Staff communication. The attitude from the staff. Very expensive.

The bar staff. The Food. The Cocktails

Will come again
    • penta Standard Room

Staff advised that is possible to charge electric car in the hotel garage parking but could not find any outlet. Parking expensive @€18 /day

Bfast, location, rooms

Highly recommended for a reasonably priced spacious hotel room
    • penta Standard Room

For the price, the room was reasonably spacious. Certainly better than most hotels in Paris. Bathroom and shower quite generous as well. Wifi easy to use. No complaints at all.

If you want 'funky' it's fine but so many practical things missing.
    • penta Standard Room

No hooks, shelves in bathroom, no shower cap, so many basic useful things sacrificed to generate the 'funky' feel. Need a better balance with practical hotel basics.

Very nice hotel, "Garage" style.
    • penta Standard Room

The bar prices are incredibly high. Unfortunately the Wi-FI wasn't working when I stayed there. I was told there were problem with the line from 2 days.

Very nice hotel, "Garage" style. Young people at the desk and bar, very helpful and nice. The bar is as crowded as a pub, which is great!

Great Value, Great Service!
    • penta Standard Room

The shuttle bus to the airport was not reliable. I waited through two scheduled times to be picked up and finally had to take Uber. But this bus line really has nothing to do with the Pentahotel itself. There was a male staff member behind the reservation desk who, when I checked in, was very friendly but also playing around a bit. He did not seem as professional as I would have preferred after traveling a long way. I also had a difficult understanding him, as the music in the bar/area seemed too loud.

My room was lovely, comfortable, and very clean. When I asked for a new remote for the TV and an ironing board, the response was quite prompt and very courteous. When I checked in, the woman behind the desk (Nudzi?? I'm not sure of the spelling of her name) was exceptional and professional. I asked many additional questions of her and she courteously gave me answers and valuable information about the CDG airport that I needed to know for my next day's flight. Please acknowledge her!

stayed at Pentahotel before probably won't again
    • penta Standard Room

The TV didn't work I got stuck in the lift for about 5 minutes when returning from the gym, it wouldn't move between floors nor would the door open to let me out. The Sauna didn't work. On the booking.com website re the hotel it said look for the GOLD bus. It wasn't gold it was BLACK. misleading and isn't as regular as 20 minutes as website claims. A black bus went past while I was waiting for the gold bus and I had to wait another 30 minutes after ringing the hotel for the next black line bus. Only 2 vegetarian options on the menu

The bed was very comfortable The staff were extremely knowledgeable and polite

A Let Down
    • penta Standard Room

The lack of hot water in the showers. Both my daughter's shower and ours delivered cooler than lukewarm water at 6 - 6:30 am. This is unacceptable for a so-called 4 star hotel. Even the most modest establishments in the country we stayed at, had really hot showers. The Wifi in the rooms was pathetic. The minibar is not actually in the room. It is a communal minibar in the passage outside the rooms. This means that you do not have a fridge with which one can keep something cold like the water. This hotel is the fifth hotel visited by the airport shuttle, therefore it was already packed full at our desired pick-up time when it arrived at the hotel. There is no extra space for luggage on the bus, passengers use the seats next to them for the luggage.

The beds were satisfactory. Mineral water is supplied free of charge.

We shall return!
    • penta Standard Room

Great atmosphere, bar and restaurant, lovely rooms, comfy beds, good amenities, friendly people who speak English, lots of pilots staying there, not a dump like so many of the hotels in this area, but a decent place and not overpriced.

The evening meal was very good.
    • penta Standard Room

The hotel shuttle was very crowded and our stop at the airport was not announced though we told our driver we were flying American. We had to go around twice before we got off at the right place.

The evening meal was very good.

Browse pentahotel Paris Charles de Gaulle traveller photo gallery