Reviews of Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Chalets du Forum 4 stars

1, Rue de Plantret, 73120 Courchevel, France

#33 of 50 hotels in Courchevel

Mrs
    • Standard Two-Bedroom Apartment (7 People)

The Kitchin could have done with a washing machine or a laundry room on site.

The location and size of room. clean with nice kitchen and 2x bathrooms. Good storage space.

The check in was horrible and took 1h and 15 min.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4-5 People)

The check in was horrible and took 1h and 15 min. The problem is that reception is not open all day and that time when it ia open there are allways a que.

Fabulous and most unexpected for France !
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment (7 People)

Honestly we could not fault it, maybe a footstool or coffee table would have been useful.

The apartment had been completely refurbished and we were delighted with the quality of the furnishings and the space . Everything seemed to be brand new

The best option for a week stay of skiing in Courchevel.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4 People)

Maybe I would say that I would have preferred a separate room for my girls instead of sleeping at the sofa bed.

The best option for a week stay of skiing in Courchevel.

just location
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4-5 People)

In the description the wrote, the apartment is with 2 room but unfortunately when I have arrived I found just 1 small bedroom and small living room :(

just location

Not thrilled, but wasnt bad.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4-5 People)

I didnt like that they were single beds, and didnt like that the reception closes from 12 pm to 5 pm. Felt trapped.

Ok, I honestly felt like my room description that I booked was wrong. I was under the impression that I rented a 2 bedroom place that they advertised as sleeping 5. I got 1 room with 3 single beds. I had to put the 2 single beds together to sleep next to my partner and the bed kept shifting and its under a slanted ceiling so very easy to hit your head if you arent careful. The curtain couldnt close in the bedroom so the hotel across from us could see us. The couch folds open into a bed but literally touches the tv stand so had to jump over it to get to the balcony. MAttress in Sofa is extremely hard and uncomfortable. I did like that the tub and toilet were seperated. The front desk completely shuts down and locks out from 12 to 5 so dont show up before 5 pm. The wifi was consistent and the bathroom was nice. Kitchen is fine if you use it although the microwave took some thinking to figure out. Not overly happy I paid 520 euros for 2 nights to sleep in a single bed next to my partner. But its great for families I guess.

Forum offers access to all entertainment available in Courchevel
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4 People)

I think that there was not enough safety: no video camera's in corridors even. Thus in case you have expensive items with you, it is better to put them into safe every now and then.

Location is perfect - right in the city center.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Excellent location and good value for money
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4-5 People)

Bed too narrow Kitchen not well cleaned upon arrival Water in shower kept going hot and cold

Very convenient and close to piste Close to shopping and supermarket

Not a 4 star premium as classified.
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4 People)

The bedroom was unconfortable. The room had 2 separate single beds and the room felt claustrophobic while sleeping.

Staff very helpful and kind.

The bathtube was not working properly when we arrive, I...
    • Standard One-Bedroom Apartment (4-5 People)

The bathtube was not working properly when we arrive, I needed to ask for maintanance. I suggest checking all before the next customer.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

they didn't had a washing machine room at the hotel.
    • Standard One/Two Bedroom Apartment (6 People)

they didn't had a washing machine room at the hotel. my view I did't like it!!!

The Ski room was difficult to find and no one showed

The Ski room was difficult to find and no one showed

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Fantastic apartment and location
    • Standard One/Two Bedroom Apartment (6 People)

Could do with air conditioning

• Reviewed: 9 April 2016

It was in courchevel

I didn't like any thing My watch and cash was stolen from the apartment , when I did the complain at the police, the hotel director said nothing , and both the police and the hotel director admitted I am not the first one to be stolen , yet they didn't do any thing, no surveillance camera , no tracking of who go in and who go out, very bad place

It was in courchevel

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

Walking distance to slopes

The apartment was poorly equipped - especially in the kitchen area for food preparation. Not enough pillows for 6 people staying - bunk beds which we had assumed were twin single beds -

Walking distance to slopes

• Reviewed: 14 February 2016

Location is really convenient.

Outside noise can be a real problem. Windows should be fitted with double (or triple) glazing against noise, at least on the street side. No kitchen hood or vent but this is a minor inconvenience. Larger blankets for tall people.

Location is really convenient. Appartements are well suited for couples or families bringing their own supplies and staying a week or more. Practical, confortable with no frills, perfect for focusing on skiing. We have been satisfied customers for many years.

• Reviewed: 19 April 2015

Fantastic location, right by the main ski lifts and near all...

Kitchen area is slightly cramped compared to the rest of the apartment. Decor and fittings are slightly tired.

Fantastic location, right by the main ski lifts and near all the shops and restaurants. Spacious and comfortable apartment in a traditional chalet-style building,

• Reviewed: 22 February 2015

Great convenience, great location in a fantastic resort.

Asked for high floor and early check-in. Not only neither provided but apartment ready later than advertised, dishwasher running when eventually allowed access and 2 trips to reception required in order to get correct bed linen for the room. We were given ground floor facing road, no balcony obviously and found road noise intrusive at all hours with revellers, early morning deliveries and general traffic.

Great convenience, great location in a fantastic resort. Staff helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 18 January 2015

We liked the size of our apartment it was nice and spacious...

Our apartment was onto the street. Which in the mornings was very noisey. With bin lorries, traffic etc. Friday night there is a bar right across from our apartment and the noise and music was very load until about 1am. So spoiled our lasts night sleep.

We liked the size of our apartment it was nice and spacious but there was only two of us. It said it could sleep 5 but I don't know If it was spacious at all for 5 but was perfect or two adults maybe one kid as well but there would be no room for clothes etc

• Reviewed: 21 February 2016

Great location close to the forum, croisette and slopes.

Great location close to the forum, croisette and slopes.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2015

Location of chalet is excellent: easy access to near by ski...

no negative aspect

Location of chalet is excellent: easy access to near by ski lifts

• Reviewed: 2 March 2015

The location can't be beaten

The location can't be beaten

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.