Reviews of Aparthotel Adagio Porte de Versailles 4 stars

16, rue Eliane Jeannin Garreau, 92130 Paris, France

#635 of 1,454 Holiday rentals in Paris

Affordable aparthotel but facilities could be improved
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The air conditioning in the two bedrooms did not work at all, and we were in Paris when temperature outside hovered around 29-33 degree. We asked to the reception, and all we got was confirmation that the AC was not working and they don't know when it will be fixed. We asked to have fan, and were told they run out of fans.

The location is quite good, close to trams and one large metro station Porte de Versailes

Thank u for great stay and ins friendly staff

No clean towels given over 3 days

Very nice all round however towels were not changed in the 3 days and 2 nights we were there which was disappointing but apart from that excellent

The worst stay in my life, I hate travel because of this stay

I didn’t like it at all

I didn’t like anything it was the worst hotel I’ve ever been in my life. No cleaning for the room except if the guest stay 8 nights and the cleaning will be only one time a week. The room size is very small and the size of the rest room is miserable only 1 meter. The air condition broken then they didn’t fix it so we stayed in a really bad place, outside was very hot and when we stay at the room we couldn’t sleep and I have kids so we suffered a lot, even we paid too much. We don’t like to go to Europe again because of this bad experience. The only one thing I respect was some of the staff who was trying to help me espicially Hafeetha,Maryam,Boemi and from the restaurant mr Ahmad.

Good location for the exhibition, and convenient supermarket...
    • Studio with Balcony

Many rooms has No air conditioner in summer, too bad, we can’t sleep at night, it was too hot.

Good location for the exhibition, and convenient supermarket nearby.

I don’t like anything with it I don’t know if it’s a real...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I don’t like anything, in my opinion they don’t have anything deserve to be liked

I don’t like anything with it I don’t know if it’s a real hotel, I paid money with high rate then I’ve shocked that there wouldn’t be a cleaning service unless if I had booking with 8 nights even I got 9 nights but separated (5+4) but they refused to clean unless if I pay for each cleaning (25€),does it make sense, the other big problem was the air condition, when I came there was no air condition so I asked them why it didn’t worked then they answered that they have a problem and they would fix it but until today(6 days since I’ve arrived) the same problem(air condition damaged) even I have family(kids one of them is 4 years old) If I have the right to rate it maybe I’ll rate it with 1 star not 4. I lost my money with no service no value, either human and animals unable to stay with this situation (no air condition and no cleaning.

Short walking distance to the metro and grocery shops.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only found out after booking that daily cleaning and fresh towels were not included and I had to pay for this separately.

Short walking distance to the metro and grocery shops. Felt safe using the metros late at night and walking back to the residence.

Spacious room, cleanlines is ok ( when we arrived)but the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No cleaning along we stay.

Spacious room, cleanlines is ok ( when we arrived)but the cleaning service never appear along we stay😰( 5 nights)The location at Paris Suburbs, but near with public transportation( tram, metro, RER, bus station)Tram station only 2 minutes

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We got room no 8, ground floor, no view apart the hedge situated in front of the windows. Mold in the bathroom. A/C not working although we asked for a repair. No room service at all. Surprise in the toilet upon our arrival. It's definitely not worth the money.

Well equipped kitchenette. Situated in Paris.

Hotel staff not good I stayed in room number 707 ac not...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Hotel staff not good I stayed in room number 707 ac not working in apartment I called many times no response from hotel bathroom is very very small

One of the guests I booked in forgot their luggage at the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

One of the guests I booked in forgot their luggage at the rooms.We have contacted the hotel to assist in Shipping it to Kenya.They have agreed to do it but are taking abit too long to respond.I would wish they would do it much faster.Could you assist.

Quite reasonable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed in the second bedroom is not comfortable. There is only one toilet. Far from the city centre and once you come back you don’t want to go out again...

It quite far from the centre of Paris but there are good transport links. Quite a good size rooms. Two baths...

The apartment was very good and clean will definitely stay...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No complimentary drinking water bottle and little bit far as it's outside Paris and taxi charges are extra but you can use Uber which is cheaper than taxi

The apartment was very good and clean will definitely stay there next time and has metro nearby

- Pretty large bedrooms for a hotel in Paris
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

- 3rd bed in the family room was not that comfortable - It was a little cold, the air conditioning was not working that well. But, they supplied a heater, which is a good solution. - The toilet and the bathroom were small, but OK - Tap water was full of lime, which was very apparent in the water we boiled for making tea.

- Pretty large bedrooms for a hotel in Paris - The kitchenette was very practical - Ideal to stay with a small child as the staff supplies baby bed and child seat for meals - Public transportation is close by

Ok hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No complementary water or coffee in room. No toiletries. Apartment badly need a refurbishment.

It’s close to tram and walking distance to metro stations. Quiet neighborhood.

Metro line 12 direct connection to city center within 5 min walking.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Accomodation below expectation based on photo’s , but clean. Kitchen could use extra facilities. Bathrooms ok; overall clean, but not beautiful. Reasonable for a holiday when you only come to sleep after a full day. We would come again.

The apartment was confortable, the staff is kind.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The dishwasher was plugged, so we couldn't use it.

The apartment was confortable, the staff is kind. The location was good for us, near to the conress centre.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

No nearby asian food nor money changer

Great location, easy to reach public transport, nearby supermarket (city supermarket, near hotel oceana), good cooking facilities, Relay store not so far( at Paris expo porte de versalles)

Location to nice restaurants in Port do Versailles was great...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The sinks and the bath had a hard time emptying. That is the only negative thing to say.

Location to nice restaurants in Port do Versailles was great, also a tram station close by with more metro stations a little further made it easy to get about the city.

Reasonably priced hotel with great public transport access.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast in the hotel is pricey and poor (no warm food: scrambled eggs, sausages...). The bathroom needs some refurbishments (painting, broken shower holder, dingy mirror edges...). Wifi in the room was often overloaded and close to zero bit/s.

Staff is helpful and friendly, speaking good English. Excellent location near to many metros and a tram station. The rooms are cosy, modern, not fancy. There is a dishwasher machine, a fridge and a microwave in the small kitchen. Many cheap breakfast options are around the hotel (cafes, bakeries, McDonald's...) Silent area.

The room wasn't cleaned every day and as we made de...
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The room wasn't cleaned every day and as we made de reservation no one told us that the type of our room didn't allow extra bed for children. We only knew that when we arrived.

Good location, good value. Smelly loos!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only one thing - horrid smell from toilets! Staff were v nice when I complained but couldn’t help as it was late on Easter Sunday evening. Real shame as it somewhat spoiled our stay. Otherwise it was v good.

V comfy beds, worked well for a family of 5. Good location for us with a car, great to be able to park. Nice staff.

Stay in Paris
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment was not cleaned during all stay of 3 nights (rubbish was not removed) and towels were not changed. One day the key was not working and it took 30min to have someone to come and fix the lock

Location, easy access to metro, private parking, possibility to cook in appartment

recommended for families
    • Studio (3 Adults)

The air conditioner was out of order on the first night! fixed later on. The room was not daily cleaned.

The room was spacious and had a great view over street and a balcony. A tram station was just at the main street.

The location is very close to the tram
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The heater is off on the first night of our arrival. The staff did fixed it the next day after we complain several times.

The location is very close to the tram

Great value. Will return for next years expo!
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Find out where that curry smell is coming from! :)

I wasn't quite sure what to expect considering the business area but was pleasantly surprised. I was given room 703 - a large bedroom with big glass doors/windows, separate lounge, equipped mini kitchen, bathroom and loo, and even a large terrace! All perfectly clean though slightly dated and shoddy in a few areas (strange stain on the carpet!). There was a very strong curry odour that lingered throughout the stay, not sure where it was coming from, but it was back each day. Breakfast was good, staff were all lovely. Great location near the expo halls and relatively easy public transport access into the city centre, though we did take taxis home at the end of the eve (10-20 euros) Be sure to ask for the top floor and get a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower!

Not an option for more than one night.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Overall very old hotel and it is hard to estimate the cleanliness when everything is so depreciated.

What I only liked is that to have 2 bathrooms for 2 bedrooms which makes it easier to stay 2 families together.

It was a very nice experience and I would love to book again and recommend it to my friends
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff is professional and speak English very well. They are very responsive to any requirements we asked for. The apartment is suitable for families with a large number up to 6 guests with beautiful view balcony and kitchen equipped with all you need to cook + washing machine. The hotel is situated in a good area where you have access to all kinds of public transportation.

the location is perfect if your job is close to the port de...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We paid 250 euros per day & they asked extra cost for the cleaning service, terrible!!! Very poor breakfast.

the location is perfect if your job is close to the port de versailles.

large apartment, with 2 bathrooms, very nice if you have...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

kitchen facilities was not in good conditions. the dish machine was not working properly

large apartment, with 2 bathrooms, very nice if you have kids. Park place available and close to the metro station.

Great location for a Paris visit without the central Paris prices.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room was functional but could do with sprucing up a little.

Convenient for the Metro (5-10 min walk) and a short hop in to central Paris. Plenty of places around the hotel to eat at most times of the day. Parking was cheap and easy. Kitchen was pretty well equipped for a short stay.

Don't stay here It's not 4 stars
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not hot water, no heating, mold, broken tub and poor customer service

The only thing that was good, where he two African American ladies working the brrakfast

Stinking room rude staff, Air con not working.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff at arrival was not welcoming no body helped us with luggage,room was not ready, and it smelled really bad in the apartment no tea or coffee in the apartment, heating wasn't working no hot water so we couldn't have shower and they didn't fix it till morning.staff was arrogant and rude and didn't understand English that well.

Horrible
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was extremely disappointed with the room’s setting!!! A complete false advertising. Also, the hotel doesn’t provide daily housekeeping, which was inconvenient since we booked it for four days! Anytime I asked for something the staff members always said it’s extra money for it!! What a RIP OFF i would NEVER stay there again nor recommend the place to my friends!

Godd stay overall

The only thing i didn't like was that no rooms are actually apartments and they are really way smaller than in the pictures. They are just a quite small hotel room with some kitchen appliances in one corner but to be fair well stocked up with plates , glasses , mugs , pans and cuttlery. I

Clean rooms and very nice staff especially receptionist Patrick. Nice view to the Eiffel tower as well. The car park is very safe.(underground but it is extra €15 per night plus city tax)

Checking in let us down
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We had been asked by the hotel of our expected time of arrival. On arrival at 1.30 we were told our 2 rooms would be ready in 20 minutes. 2.5 hours later 1 room was ready. Time wasted when we could have been sightseeing

It's more or less what you expect for. In my opinion, it is more like a 3-star hotel, not a 4-star.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

the main heating in the room did not work. We asked for help and they gave us a heating ventilator. It worked and there was no problem.

nothing special to mention, it's an average apartment. In general, we were satisfied during our stay at Adagio.

Disappointing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

When we arriived we were told our booking had been cancelled despite getting a confirmation email 3 days before. The staff member was very rude and told us it was fully booked and to go elsewhere in the middle of the night with a toddler. It was only after our french driver came that the same room was miraculously free. Once we were in the room, it was cold and the heating didn't work. Spoke to reception the following morning and they said someone will come fix it. No one came. Requested more blankets, didn't recieve any. Overall very disappointed.

As our travel time was winter and outside was freezing and...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

As our travel time was winter and outside was freezing and our room heating system didn’t work , when i told the reception,the just provided one small heater which couldn’t warp up our room and all the night we have been shaking,

Support and service don't have any meaning to the owners of the Hotel.
    • Studio with Balcony

It's cold, I've asked 4 times from reception to fix it but no one comes, there were also some issues in the bathroom, but at the end, I understand that support and service don't have any meaning to the owners of the Hotel.

Style and view of the property, enough space, the kitchen is full of things you need to cook. Property is quiet, which is good.

The family friendly apartment delivers exactly what it promises
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Lack of English spoken by staff---could not understand a very basic request

Given the disasterous stay at a Home Rental Services property this apartment was exactly what it was stated to be.

It was good experience but expensive.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff was not friendly. Not helpful at all. Very rude. They would not pass a smile at you in return. They had no information about the area or parking. Their attitude kind of ruined the stay. The rooms were smelly. The bathrooms were clean but smelled which made apartment smelly.

The bread was delicious. Effie tower was window viewed and was great. The gallery was the best part in it.

Not recommended
    • Studio with Balcony

Not clean. No service. The hot water is stopped after midnight. So if you want to take hot bath after midnight it is impossible. The breakfast is not good. The towels we got looked used..

The location was good

Very unpleasant
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff was very rude and not welcoming. Never want to stay here again and definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone. The rooms where not clean at all and they stank.

Did not meet expectation for 4 stars and such a high rating by others.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Very sub par for a 4 star hotel/apartment. Stains on the wall, bed not comfortable, AC did not work well so room was warm. Did not understand how it was so highly rated on booking.

Room has a kitchen and separate bedroom from Living room. Could see Eiffel Tower from window.

Cosy and comfortable lovely friendly helpful staff,
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Their should of been more pots and pans. I stayed 4 nights with 5 people all they gave me 1 pot and 1 pan.

Clean beds.clean dishes.2 bathrooms nice fridge,microwave TV and I liked the balcony.Also they gave lots of towels mirrors and hoover was nice I like to stay tidy.

Efficient, family friendly and convenient
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent family friendly option. The apartment was small but very efficient and all that our family of four needed. Bakeries and small shops are a short walk away, making it easy to prepare some meals "at home" or pack a picnic, a plus since food in Paris is expensive. A tram stop is right across the street and will connect you to the nearby metro station which in turn connects you to all the great sights. Travel times vary by destination but the Louvre, for example, is approximately 25 minutes away by tram and metro. Great value for the price.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Reasonable value for your money.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaning can be better. There is carpet in the room. The windows and doors were not clean. Some elements of the apartment can use some refurbishment.

The kitchen of the appartement was well equiped.

A Pleasant Stay

Aircon was not working properly in my and one of my brothers room when we complain they gave us Fan instead of fixing the aircon

It was a good hotel located at a very nice place as we were three brothers travelling together with our families so we enjoyed the stay

Spacious functional Layout for a family of 4 incl teenage...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not exactly in the middle of the tourist hub so you need to travel to get to the sights of Paris, but has decent connectivity.

Spacious functional Layout for a family of 4 incl teenage kids staying in the apartment. Metro and Tram at a walking distance, so are shops for groceries and some restaurants.

Good location but really needs renovation and ladies receptionist needs training gor customer serv
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The corridor smells death rat, at carpet filty and look dirt , the feont couch looks dity and filty ang untidy.

Only one staff was friendly its a guy at the reception that entertained us on our arrival but the ladies at the reception needs customer care training they really need this especially their on the front desk working....

The information is very important for touristar
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

1- The cleaning is very bad ( once a week ) if you need more cleaning for apartment should reserved it previously 2- the hot water is cutting every days from 11am to 16 pm 3- the environment of the room is unhealthy 4- the air-conditioning system of the room is damaged ( non converting between hot and cold air ) Note : this is my first and last time to vist this hotel

Good Little place as long as WiFi is not important.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The WiFi was atrocious and even worse when upgrading to the premium service at a cost, the rooms were hot and the breakfast service was not courteous at all.

The hotel was beautifully spacious and had well equipped kitchen facilities, the beds were comfortable and the value for money was fantastic. The location is very close to metro stops which means its a 20 min ride into the heart of Paris.

5.5
    Couple of day sin Paris with Family
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I tried to make my stay 1 day shorter due to some family emergency, but hotel staff was completely un-cooperative, and did not want to respect offer I received via Booking.com chat with the hotel one day earlier, claiming they don't know who the person talking to me on the chat was and why he offered such a low rate. Felt like typical unfriendly approach to a not very welcommed tourist I suppose. We stayed 4 nights there, and room was never cleaned during the stay, not even towels replaced. Pretty disapointing to be honest.

Relatively large room good for 2+2 family with most apartment equipment in place. Location is not very close to mosty attractions, but in fact due to great underground system in Paris all is very easily accessible.

Nice family aparthotel.

We had 2 rooms, the toilet in one room was extremely smelly

The rooms were very comfortable for families. The kitchen was equipped with everything necessary.

Good for families traveling by car
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Never had so many problems with checking in like here. Wrong code to the parking lot, not working door card made me go 3 times to the reception before we entered the room.

Convenient location, easy to get there by car and very close to Metro. "Relatively safe neighborhood" - we were not afraid to walk outside during the night what is not always so obvious in some parts of the city. Peace and quiet during the night.

Good hotel for family to visit paris
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Car park not tall enough for our car but luckily found street parking outside. Air con in the room didn't work and whilst hotel provided a fan the room was still very hot as hot outside.

Good price and near metro so easy to get into the centre.

Good hotel for family. Staff need to be more trained.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff are not helpful and not friendly. They don't smile. Daily Clean service not available.

The apartment is clean. Is perfect for family. Dishwasher is provided.

Proximity to the metro
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Especifically one lady working behind the desk with glasses and very skinny who was very disrespectfull and not very accomodating. Every one else was great. Unfortunally this lady was behind the desk at all times of the day and being very disrespectfull to everyone approaching her with a question.

Proximity to the metro

Not going there again any time soon due to A.C. issues.
    • Studio with Balcony

AC did not work for all the days I stayed at the hotel. Technicians weren't able to fix it and regardless of constant reminders, there was no change. Paris was 37 degrees on certain days which led to uncomfortable night sleeps and constant sweating.

Can't specify due to the problems with the room distorted any other facilities that may have been good.

Not worth the money! Not a 4star!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room temperature was horribly hot. You could hear everything that was going on on the street. Our keycard didn't work half the time. Definitely not a 4star hotel. Pretty far away from a metro station. Not worth what we paid for!

I liked the breakfast and that our room was a decent size.

Comfy bed and sofa, free wifi, vicinity to metro.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room flooring and kitchen needs thorough cleaning. Basic amenities like hair dryer, kettle, iron box not provided.

Comfy bed and sofa, free wifi, vicinity to metro.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Comfortable apartment near metro
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very comfortable apartment in a good location. Walking distance to two metro stations and with a tram stop just outside. Small supermarkets and restaurants nearby. Reception staff were polite and helpful. Very near to the peripherique but no problems with traffic noise and very easy to find when driving. Convenient car park underneath the apartments.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Overall comfort was good and room was clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They didn't provide light-duty slippers in first day and told me they don't have it at all! But in second day they brought 2 pairs although we were 3 persons.

Overall comfort was good and room was clean. The distance from Balard metro station(10 min walk from hotel) to tourist attractions is also good.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

pleasant stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Their cleaning system is strange.. if u stay between like 3 days & 1 week they don't even clean the room..

Location was close to Porte de versailles tube, good for independent travellers

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Overall ok for small family. 2+2
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Two small Beds combined together to display as queen bed. But was not Good. Should have been queen bed for two.

Kitchen facilities. Connecting with T2 tram service.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

I came to Paris with my family several times and always...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I came to Paris with my family several times and always stayed at one-bedroom apartment of this hotel because parking is quite convenient and we could cook at the hotel room. However, the sofa bed in one-bedroom apartment was not convenient and I could not sleep well. So, this time, I booked a two-bedroom hotel and I could finally have a good sleep. Overall, it is satisfactory.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Overall a pleasant one
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathing facility with shower could have been easy for someone like me ,an older person.

Everything but the bath system of not having the shower facility,specially for older people like me.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

PERFECT
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

STAYED there for 4 nights,with my 8 years old twins,everything was perfect,the room was big,kids enjoyed the mini kitchen and we enjoyed that you can separate the room,the tram station right in front....5 minute walk from a street full of restaurants and shops, we walked to eiffel tour (one hour walk with two kids),last day we discovered aquaboulevard,(2 minute walk)a pool with tobogans where kids were in heaven,us too.....highly recommend the hotel,best one I ever stayed since having kids...private parking for just 15 euros /day

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Holiday from hell
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Heating worked only for few hours then stopped. All doors and windows are fitted with ventilation holes that can't be closed. Highest indoor temperature we had was +16. Only one frying pan and a 6" saucepan provided. just wonder how they expect you to cook your meal. parking charged at 15 Euros a day. Not sure how many family travel by plan/train to stay in Aparthotel . Aparthotel are usually used by family travelling by car because hotel are not convenient. To be honest, we got stuck because we made a nonrefundable. the high score is only because of location and the placed been well looked after.

very clean hotel! free wifi that actually works

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

1./ near exhibition center.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

1./ simple breakfast. 2./ need additional charge for room make up.

1./ near exhibition center. 2./ near metro and bus stop 3./ so kind receptionist.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Very convenient walking distance for Porte de Versailles...
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Very convenient walking distance for Porte de Versailles exhibition centre and Palais des Sports - with tram stop practically outside the door if didn't want to walk. Staff were friendly and made sure a minor problem was fixed same day.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

I love Paris anyway
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the extra bed was uncomfortable and without enough bedding sheets, inadequate air conditioning for the hot season, only one tea spoon, the dishwasher was stinky, the shower handle was faulty

Location to travel to tourist attractions by public transport within zones 1 an 3, staff at reception were friendly

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Highly recommended
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I booked non-refund room, so they said I have paid when check in. But when check out, they told me I still got one night unpaid...Finally, the friendly staff solved the problem, he said somthing wrong with the computer.

We booked a room for 6 persons, they arranged us 2 rooms for 4 persons, that's really nice. Thank you very much. Spacious room, friendly staff, clean bathroom, well equipped kitchen, tram just out the hotel. We will chose Adagio again.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

South of inner city Paris - a bit far out!

Aircon Dated decor Poor drainage of sinks Lack of pillows

Poor drainage from sinks in room 12, Very noisy air on, not enough pillows. Functional apartment no frills and a bit dated. Location is south side of the city - not ideal. Can simplest way of getting around 10-15 euros to the centre locations

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Never to go back there again

From arrival the lady who checked us in was not very polite. She was easily flustered and then we were told that there was an inner city tax per person to pay this was never mentioned in the agreement. On entering the room with a very young family we were greeted with a very dirty toilet with bugs. Asked for it to be cleaned took just about over an hour and it was sorted. For a family of four we were given 2 large towels and 2 hand towels for 1 week stay when asked for 2 more we never recieved it. Toilet was blocked when called down to reception was told they will be sending someone to sort it 4 hours later no one came sorted it out myself. This was an absolute put off.. left and went to the oceanna next door. There was one member of staff didnt take her name was very lovely gave us directions and was helpful Will not be going there again. Poor service.

The location of the property was ideal to get in to the city of Paris.

Browse Aparthotel Adagio Porte de Versailles traveller photo gallery