Reviews of Premiere Classe Angers Beaucouzé 1 stars

Avenue Paul Prosper Guilhem - Centre d'activités de l'Hourie, 49070 Beaucouzé, France

#8 of 8 hotels in Beaucouzé

6.1

6.2

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Unfortunately I didn't like the bathroom, it's really small. The space to take a shower measures less than one meter square which brought me some problems such: 1) My elbows were hitting the wall all the time when showering, even worse when washing my hair. 2) The shower curtain was always sticking on my body. 3) I spent much more water then I normally do just because it's impossible to take a quick shower. 4) Instead of having a relaxing time showering I got annoyed and stressed. Truefully, I would love you take my comment as a very important improvement on your services. I'm a thin person and had all these problems I can't imagine how an overweight person would take a respectful shower there.

The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

some staff entered the room at 9 am with card even though we answered we are in on knocking and then left without saying any word; the checkout is at 11, it is unacceptable for staff to do it

Bruits

Acceptable

• Reviewed: 26 November 2015

double Bed was too small than the other bed in another cheap hostel. Cleaner kept come our roon in the morning. Even we answer when she knocked.

Cheap

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

The keys stopped working both for me and a friend of mine. There was no reception after 9 pm. Luckily another friend got into the room, otherwise we would have had to look for another place without anything with us.

Clean room with reasonable price

• Reviewed: 3 May 2015

Have had some experience with Premiere Class chain hotel, all of them seem English unfriendly although this time I had been lucky to meet a staff can and will to communicate in English after phoning his colleague just few minutes ago without understanding a word of English. Besides, it seems all Premiere Class hotel have their addresses displayed on the booking confirmation e-mail unfounded on a Nav. The first time I had a wrong word with their address from their email and ended up in a dark woods at midnight in Lyon area. The rest times were with unfounded address on Nav and non-English speaking staff to help for this problem...it's incredible for a hotel chain targeting driving tourers.

Easy, simple but still livable with relaxation, 24 hours checking, just right for a driving traveller.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

was kept awake all night by our lovely cannabis smoking neighbors who had the tv on all night couldn't talk quietly to each other they shouted, slammed room door, windows and toilet door all bloody night called reception and he said he would sort it out this was at 02:32 am after I had given up on trying to sleep. Said member of staff never came so called again one hour later while I was stood outside my room, said member of staff was walking round the cars in the car park, I rang him a further 4 times and I watched him refuse the calls!

Absolutely nothing to like about my stay here.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2016

Too small did not stay third night

• Reviewed: 10 September 2015

No bath in the room, not enough room in the toilet/ showert area

Free wifi

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

Really small

Grew value for money. Do not expect anything. The near by restaurant gives 15% discount which is good option.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.